The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Perfect Match, Every Time

by Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com

Chapter 11

Cassidy was sitting on the king bed when Helen entered the master bedroom, holding her cigarette up by her face, poised like she was a starlet from the 1940s, ready for her closeup, looking so mature and grown up.

“Come, sit by me.” Cassidy patted the bed as she exhaled a large cloud of smoke to the side.

“What the fuck did you do?” Helen crossed her arms and remained standing. “And what’s the deal with Penny wanting to be sisters?”

“I think that it’s obvious what I did. I had Olga match you with Tommy as payback for what you did with Quinn.”

“I kind of get why I look like you, Tommy had a crush on you, but why do you look like me?”

“This wasn’t part of my plan, but I think that since you were still matched with Ryan when Olga matched you to Tommy, the magic forced me into a match with Ryan.”

“We need to go to Olga and get this fixed.” Helen’s buzz was starting to fade which was really annoying her.

“Why?” Cassidy took a long, slow drag on her cigarette.

“Duh, because I’m a teenager again and you’ve doubled your age over night. Why else?”

“Do you really want to stop seeing Tommy? You make such a cute couple.”

“Um…” Helen hadn’t thought about ending her relationship with Tommy, she just wanted her daughter to be her daughter again and not her mom.

“I like the new me.” Cassidy cupped her breasts. “I was so jealous of your huge tits and now they’re all mine.”

Helen took a seat next to Cassidy. She picked up the pack of Virginia slims and shook one out. “But you hate Ryan.”

“Not anymore.” Cassidy said as she watched the new version of herself light a cigarette. “By the way, I got a call from the administration office. They wanted to know why Cassidy wasn’t at school today. I told them you were sick, but that you’d be there tomorrow.”

Helen groaned. “I don’t want to go to high school again. Once was bad enough.”

“If you want to keep dating Tommy you’ll have to be Cassidy and I’ll have to be you. I’ll take over your position at the Pilates studio.”

“God, this fucking sucks.” Helen puffed on her cigarette angrily. “Fuck it. I’ll do it. There’s no way I’m going to go to college though. Once I graduate high school I’m done with school forever.”

“Well, we can talk about that latter.” Cassidy was happy that Helen would be taking her place at high school. Now she could concentrate on making lots of money for the two of them.

“I want an Xbox though. Nintendo sucks balls.”

“That’s fine, whatever you want.” When she saw the dollar signs in her new daughter’s eyes she added, “Within reason.”

“I guess you’re going to have to start calling me Cassidy.”

“And you should think about calling me mom, at least when others are around. Now I need to get started on dinner. Ryan is coming over a little later.”

“Whatever. Tommy and I are going over to his house to play Xbox.”

“You might want to take some Visine with you.” Cassidy pointed toward the master bathroom as she exhaled toward the ceiling. “I noticed that both of your eyes were looking a little bloodshot.”

Helen rolled her eyes before going into her old bathroom to grab the eye drops. When she opened the medicine cabinet she let out a shriek. “Percocet, sweet!” She’d forgotten all about her old prescriptions. She pocketed the pain pills along with some muscle relaxers and what was left of her Xanax. She and Tommy were going to get so fucked up.

“Give me a hug before you go.” Cassidy hurried to intercept Helen as she made a mad dash out of the bathroom.

“Have fun with Ryan.” Helen let Cassidy pull her into a hug. It had been so long since she’d been hugged by her actual mother that she nearly started crying. This was something she could get used to in a hurry.

“If you’re going to be out past ten, please call so I don’t worry.”

“Sure thing...Mom.”

“Have fun, angel,” Cassidy said as she watched the teen girl who’d been her mom walk out the door.

Once she heard the front door close, Cassidy headed to the bathroom to recheck her hair and makeup, while she looked very similar to how her mother had looked the day before, she knew that she wasn’t an exact match. Someone who didn’t know her that well, like Penny, might not notice the differences right away, but when it came to Ryan who’d known Helen intimately she was afraid that he’d see her for who she really was in a matter of seconds. Hopefully her makeup would hide those little differences.

She planned to tell him that she was actually Cassidy eventually, but she was hoping to put that confession off as long as possible. Would he even want her? She hadn’t been matched up with him in the normal fashion. Maybe Olga’s magic had only made her fall for him, not the other way around. She’d know soon enough, he was supposed to arrive in less than an hour. Deciding that her makeup was as good as it could be she threw on a light, button up sweater to hide her sleeve tattoo and then headed out of the bedroom to get to work.

As she cleaned up the living room she thought about Desiree, wondering what she was doing at that moment and if she was thinking about her, too. Just thinking about Quinn’s sister made her stomach upset. Not in disgusted way, more of a nervous as hell way. She wanted to see her again, but she was so afraid that she was going to be rejected. Desiree was attracted to women and Cassidy was now an incredibly attractive woman by pretty much anyone’s standards, but what if that wasn’t enough. Maybe she only liked girls her own age. Maybe she didn’t like women with huge racks; she’d seemed to take delight in her breasts back when she’d been a meager B cup, maybe DD was too much tit for her to handle. Maybe she’d take one look at her designer label outfits, accuse her of being a snobby bitch.

When Ryan arrived the first thing he noticed was that someone had been smoking inside the house recently. The first thing that Cassidy noticed was that he was amazingly handsome and the way his solid frame filled out his Armani suit. The second thing she noticed was the dozen roses in his hand.

“Cassidy is smoking regularly now,” she said as she filled a vase with water.

“Is she the only one?” Ryan came up behind her, wrapping his strong arms around her waist and nuzzling her neck. “You have a strong smokey scent about you as well.”

“I may have joined her for a cigarette or two.” She set the vase on the kitchen counter and then turned in his arms so she could see his gorgeous eyes. “You’re not mad, are you?”

He frowned at her for a brief moment. “No. I thought we talked about this. You’re an adult. If you want to smoke, get drunk, get something pierced, join the circus. It’s your life. I’m just happy that you let me share it.”

“Sorry.”

“You don’t have to apologize. We talked about that too. What’s going on with you tonight?”

“I’m a little flustered is all. Cassidy has a new boyfriend. His name is Tommy and he’s into skateboards and getting stoned and not much else.” She was getting more nervous by the second. While she must look enough like Helen to fool Ryan, she was slipping up with the things she was saying. While she’d gained her mother’s desires for the man, she hadn’t gained her memory of their interactions. How much longer could she pull this off?

“She stopped seeing Quinn? Why?”

“Like she talks to me.” When she set the vase in the center of the dining room table Ryan came up behind her and slid his hands over her belly. One hand stayed there while the other headed north toward her tits.

“Oh, what’s this?” Ryan’s fingers had discovered her belly button ring. “When did you get your belly button pierced?” He pressed his crotch against her ass.

Cassidy grinded her ass against his swelling cock. The desire to have it stuffed with his manhood made her pussy throb. “I want you.”

Ryan kissed her neck as he pulled her sweater down her arms “You got a tattoo, too?” He had a bemused look on his face. “You’re full of surprise tonight.”

Cassidy stepped out of his arms as she pulled her sweater back over her arm.

“May I see it?”

Cassidy sighed. “Yeah, why not.” She pulled off the sweater, happy in a way to have the thing off. It really hadn’t gone with her outfit very well.

Ryan looked puzzled as he took in the extent of her Alice in Wonderland sleeve tattoo. “When did you get this?”

“Um…” She tried to remember the last time her mom had seen Ryan. “Two days ago?”

He pulled a pair of reading glasses from his jacket and used them to examine the skin on her arm. “This is fully healed. How is that possible?”

“Um…”

He turned his analytical eye to her face. “Oh my god. Cassidy?”

“Um...yeah.”

He stumbled backwards, a look of panic on his face. “What the hell happened to you? Why do you look like your mom? Where is your mom?”

“She’s over at a friends.” She folded her sweater neatly. “I can tell you all about it over dinner.” She laid her sweater on the credenza as she ducked into the kitchen.

“I’m guessing that Olga was involved in this. Who instigated it, you or your mom?” Ryan stood in the Kitchen’s entry way, his hands on his hips. “Actually, it doesn’t matter. We have to get you back to Olga’s so she can fix this.”

“Surely it can wait until after we’ve eaten.” Cassidy picked up two plates off the counter, both holding a couple of crab cakes and a smoked salmon caesar salad. “Can you open up some wine?”

Ryan looked at his Rolex before grabbing a bottle of Merlot off the counter. “I suppose that she’s probably closed by this time. But you have to promise me that you’ll see her first thing tomorrow.”

Cassidy set the plates on the table and then took a seat. “And what if I like the new me?”

Ryan worked the cork screw into the wine bottle as he entered the dining room. “So, what does your mother look like now? Something tells me that she changed significantly, too.”

She picked up a long, wooden pepper grinder. “Would you like some fresh ground pepper on your salad?”

“Yes and I’d also like an answer to my question.”

Cassidy twisted grinder, showering Ryan’s salad with black bits. “Say when.”

Ryan pulled out the cork with a pop. “You can give the pepper another five twists, but I’d like an answer to my question now.” He filled their wine glasses before taking a seat next to her.

“She looks like me, the old me, kinda.” Once she’d finished peppering Ryan’s salad she started on her own. “I wanted to get back at my mom, so I set her up with this guy who had a crush on me. She kept messing with my love life, so I decided to mess with hers. I didn’t mean to hurt you, nor did I realize that I’d change to look like her.” She placed her hand on his. “I was being selfish. Please forgive me.”

He placed his other hand on hers. “Thank you for the apology. I should be furious with you, but I also know that she drove you to it. I tried to convince her to leave your love life alone. I should have tried harder.” He squeezed her hand and then picked up his fork. “This smells amazing. I can’t wait to taste it.”

“I’m so happy to hear you say that. I’ve been dreading this moment all day long. I really thought you were going to freak out when I told you.” She slipped off her pump and then ran her foot up his leg. “I can see why my mom was so in love with you.”

Ryan scooted his chair back. “What are you doing? We can’t be together. You’re practically a child.”

“Not anymore.” Cassidy ran her hands down the sides of her body. “I’m all grown up.”

You may look like you’re in your thirties and you may be that old physiologically, but you were only 18 the last time I saw you.” He stood. “I think that it would be best if I go.”

Cassidy grabbed his arm. “Please stay. I’ll admit that my feelings for you have changed along with my body, but we don’t have to do anything.” She let go of his arm. “I promise to I’ll keep my hands and feet to myself.”

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea.”

Cassidy looked down at her plate. “I hate to admit it, but I’m kind of scared. My mom’s been transformed into a teenager and now I have to be the parent. I’ll need to go to work to pay the bills while she attends high school. I’m having trouble processing the whole thing.” She looked up at him, tears rimming her eyes. “I don’t want to be alone right now.”

Ryan sat back down. “I’ll stay as long as you need, but you have to get this fixed tomorrow morning, okay?”

Cassidy smiled sweetly. “Anything for you, dear.”

They enjoyed the rest of their meal, drinking the bottle of wine, listening to Bach on the home stereo, not saying much of anything. After their meal she made them both some coffee and then talked him into coming out on the back porch so they could look at the stars while she had a cigarette. It was a little chilly out so she started to go back inside for her sweater, but he draped his suit jacket over her shoulders. When she laid her head on his shoulder he put his arm around her waist, holding her tight. They stayed out back long after she’d finished smoking.

When Borodin String Quartet No. 2 started playing Cassidy stood and held out her hands. “Will you dance with me?”

“I…” His face was flush and his breathing shallow.

She took his hands in hers and pulled gently “Just one dance. Please.”

He rose slowly, pulling her close as he did. He wrapped he his arms around her back and she wrapped hers around his neck. They danced slowly together, holding each other tightly, her breasts squeezing against his strong chest and his erection poking her abdomen. Before the song was half way over they were kissing their way into the house.

He stopped abruptly. “We can’t do this. You’re too young, Cassidy.”

“I’m Helen tonight. Cassidy is over at her boyfriend’s playing video games while getting high. She spun around and then wiggled her ass at him. “You can fuck me in the ass.” She’d never had a desire to have anything shoved up her butt before, considering the idea revolting. At the moment she thought that she might die of desire if he didn’t get his cock in her ass within the next 30 seconds.

“Shit.” Ryan grabbed her tits as she rubbed her bubble butt against his erection.

“I need you in me. My ass aches for you.”

He pulled her into a desperate kiss. As his tongue dominated her mouth she slowly led them toward the bedroom. With one fluid movement he had her dress unzipped and with another it lay discarded on the floor. Lifting her as if she weighed next to nothing he gently laid her on the bed.

She whipped off her underwear and then climbed onto her hands and knees, watching him remove his dress shirt, getting wetter by the second.

He paused when he let his pants fall to the ground. His erection looked like it was going to burst from his boxers. He ripped off his boxers and then dove on Cassidy, his body flattening her to the bed, his cock sliding up along the crack of her ass, his mouth at her neck, shooting hot breath down her spine. “Beg for it.”

“Please put your cock in me. I want it so bad.”

“I said beg!” He pressed the tip of his cock against rosebud.

“Please, fuck me. I’ll do anything you want. I need your cock in my ass.” Cassidy ached for him in a way that hurt physically, like her heart would rupture if he didn’t fill her ass soon.

Ryan slammed his cock into her pussy a couple of times. She was about to tell him that he’d put it in the wrong hole, when he pulled out and lined up with her ass once again. It occurred to her that he’d been lubing himself, probably for her benefit.

“This is going to hurt.”

“I don’t care. Just please fuck my ass.”

He roared as he rammed his cock into her ass. Cassidy let out a scream of pleasure and pain. She’d never known anything so wonderful in her life. He pounded into, trying to drive her body through the bed, his hands ravaging her tits. She kept screaming out her pleasure until her throat burned, oragasm after orgasm rocking her body until finally he shot his load of burning hot come into her body.

He rolled off of her, his breath ragged. She reached for her cigarettes.

“Want one?”

“I don’t smoke.”

“It doesn’t count if it’s after sex.”

He laughed. “Where’d you hear that bullshit?” He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto his body. “God, you’re beautiful.”

”You were amazing, baby. I’ve never felt pleasure like that before. If I’m real good, can we do that again sometime soon?”

“How about in twenty minutes?”

“It’s a date.”

Ryan was asleep before Cassidy finished her cigarette. She wasn’t that tired, but the only place she wanted to be was in his arms. She listened to the music coming from the other room and the sound of his breathing. After an hour she, too, drifted off.

She awoke at five-thirty in the morning with Ryan’s arm wrapped around her waist and his erection poking her backside, wishing that she could somehow freeze time and stretch the moment so that it would last the rest of her life. Unfortunately, he was going to wake soon and then he’d want her to change back into her former teenage self

Somehow she needed to get him to change his mind, so she decided to use the one thing in her arsenal that made her unique over her mom; her ability to suck cock. Not that she knew if her mother ever performed fellatio on a man or her prowess if she did, but she did know that Desiree had turned her into a blow job queen. It was a slim chance, but if she truly blew his mind when she made him blow his load, maybe he’d want to keep her as his girlfriend for a while longer.

Ryan awoke within the first minute of his morning blowjob. It took him a moment to get his bearings, but then he started pushing Cassidy’s body away. “No, this is wrong.”

Cassidy slid his entire length into her mouth, his tip going part way down her throat. Ryan’s hands fell away, the fight going out of him. Less than a minute later they were back, but this time they were in her hair, guiding her head up and down on his cock.

He was out of bed less than a minute after they reached simultaneous orgasms.

“Where are you going? I wanted to make breakfast for you and then fuck some more.”

“We have to get you to Olga,” he said as he picked up his underwear off the floor.

“I don’t want to see her. I love my new body and I love being with you.”

His shoulders slumped as he looked at the ground. “I can’t do this anymore. I love you and your mother, but I cannot be a part of this insanity. I’m really very sorry. I wish it were different.” He finally looked over at her, there were tears in his eyes.

“You’re breaking up with me?”

“Yes.”

Cassidy felt a wrenching sensation in her belly. It was very similar to the sensation she’d felt when her relationship with Richmond had ended, except this time it wasn’t accompanied by the feeling of emptiness.

“I’m going to give you controlling interest in the Pilates studio,” He said as he resumed getting dressed. “As long as you make rent, the business is yours to run as you see fit. I’ll have my lawyer contact you with the details.”

Cassidy thought that she should be bothered by the breakup more than she was. She was disappointed that they wouldn’t be having morning sex, but that was about it. It wasn’t painful like it had been with Richmond or Quinn It made her wonder if her body would change back, if she’d become an 18 year old girl again. She kind of hoped not. Her old body had nothing on this one, but youth.

“If you change your mind, you know where to find me,” Cassidy said as he walked out the door.

The first thing she did was check on Helen. She and Ryan had fallen asleep so early that she didn’t even know if her new daughter had come home or not. What a great mom she was turning out to be. She found her in her bedroom, headphones on, sound asleep. It filled her with a wonderful sense of completeness and calm, seeing her sleeping so peacefully.

After a five mile run she ate a quick breakfast and then showered. As she worked on her face and hair she became dissatisfied with her look. Her hair seemed wrong somehow, as did her wardrobe. She couldn’t put her finger on what bothered her about it exactly, which bothered her even more.

Helen was awake and sitting at the kitchen table, eating a bowl of cereal when Cassidy entered the kitchen. She wore a pair of sweats and a camo hoodie with the hood covering all but her face. A long skateboard leaned against the wall behind her chair.

“You aren’t wearing that to school, are you?” Cassidy said as she dug in her purse for her cigarettes.

Helen continued staring at her bowl of cereal.

“Hello.” Cassidy lit her cigarette, blew out the smoke above Helen’s head and then tapped her on the shoulder. “Earth to...Cassidy.”

Helen jerked her head up, the hood falling back, exposing a pair of headphones covering her ears. “What the fuck?”

“What time did you get in last night?” Cassidy sat down at the table.

Helen slipped the headphones off one of her ears. “What?”

“Can you please remove those, I’m trying to talk to you.” She sucked on her cigarette, trying not to get too angry. Had she been like this when she was that age? If she was, she owed her mother a sincere apology.

“What do you want?”

“I want to know how you are. How you are dealing with your recent changes. What did you do last night? What time did you get in? Is there anything you need before school today?” Cassidy tapped her cigarette on the edge of the ashtray. “I want to have a conversation together.”

“Tommy and I hung out. I got home at ten, like you wanted. Everything is peachy. Can I listen to my music? It’s one of my favorite songs.”

“What are you listening to?”

Helen huffed. “You know, In a few minutes I have to go to school for the first time in over twenty years. Can we do the mother daughter thing some other time?” She pulled her headphones over her ears and went back to eating her cereal.

While Helen finished her meal Cassidy went in search of her old phone. She found it stuck inside the couch. The battery was dead of course. There was no time to charge it before she had to drop her former mother off at school, so she stuck it in her purse along with her other phone. She’d charge it once she made it to work.

She froze for a moment when she realized that she considered the purse as her own. It had belonged to her mom until yesterday. So too had the master bedroom, it’s closet full of designer clothing, and the car parked in the garage. It all felt like hers now. So did the responsibility of the car payment, the mortgage and all of the other bills due each month.

When she dropped Helen off at school that day the reality of it all seemed to cement for her. She was the mom now. Her mom was the daughter. She didn’t know if she should laugh or cry. While she decided on which, she pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the road to her new job as general manager of her very own Pilates studio.