The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Perfect Match, Every Time

by Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com

Chapter 6

Cassidy breathed deep several times before stepping out of the tent, excited to see Quinn’s face, hoping that he’d be pleased with her new look, not knowing what she’d do if he hated it, maybe run off and cry for a few hours.

“Introducing, the all new Cassidy!” Marnie said.

Cassidy found Quinn’s face and kept her eyes locked on him.

“Holy shit, you look hot!” Jax said.

“Okay, now I’m happy that I made you fall into that bush,” Derek said.

Quinn didn’t say anything, but his eyes sparkled as he gazed at her. He stepped forward, took her hand and lifted it above her head.

“Let me look at you.”

Cassidy did a slow twirl, trying to keep her eyes on Quinn’s as she spun. When she stopped he ran his fingers over the artwork on her arm.

“I fucking love this. Want to go for a walk?”

“Okay,” Cassidy said, her eyes lost in his. If anyone else said anything she didn’t hear it; he was her whole world at the moment.

Despite it being nearly pitch black outside, Quinn found his way to the creek easily. Along the way he pointed out roots and rocks that might trip Cassidy. She didn’t trip once which was surprising since she’d never worn shoes with a heel higher than an inch before. Somehow she maneuvered in Desiree’s boots without any problem and the thin heels had to be at least three inches.

“I feel like I know you somehow.” Quinn brushed some leaves off the top of a fallen log that sat near the edge of the creek. He motioned for Cassidy to sit and then said, “I’m like drawn to you and it’s not just because of how killer you look in my sister’s clothes.”

“I met with Olga yesterday.” She fidgeted with her fingernails, not knowing what to do with her hands, wishing that he was holding them at the moment.

“That explains a lot.” He looked her up and down for a moment and then said, “I love what they did to your hair.” He ran his fingers over the section of her hair that Marnie had cut short and then through the hair on the other side of his head which was still long enough to brush her shoulder blades. “You look so fucking hot.” He slid his arm around her back.

“Thanks.” The lack of sunlight made it was hard for her to make out that tattoos on Quinn’s body, but being up close to him helped. The one on his neck was a straight razor dripping with blood. His tank top covered most of the one on his chest, but from what she could see it was masterfully done.

“I could stare at you all night, but what I kind of want to do is sit here and listen to the water for awhile.”

“Okay.” Cassidy laid her head on his shoulder like she’d seen Desiree do earlier.

Quinn’s arm around her back felt a lot different than her previous boyfriend’s. Richmond hadn’t been much into public displays of affection, or private ones for that matter. He’d sometimes put his hand on her back when they were walking, but that had usually been to guide her where he’d wanted her to go, not so much as a sign of affection. With Quinn she felt like she belonged to him. That if anyone tried to mess with her he’d fuck them up in a hurry. She liked that, a lot.

After a few minutes they were both startled by a high pitched scream. “Either some woman is being murdered every half hour or some couple is getting really busy tonight.”

“That’s my mom. She’s a screamer thanks to Olga.”

“Jeez. Sorry.” Quinn fumbled in his pocket for a moment before pulling out a battered pack of Camels. He held the pack out to Cassidy.

“I don’t smoke.”

“Good for you. They’re hella addictive.”

Like with the girls smoking earlier, the smell of his cigarette didn’t smell nasty, actually smelling kind of good in a weird way.

“Can I try it?”

Quinn stiffed. “Look, despite what it might say on my matchmaking profile you don’t have to do anything special to impress me. You’ve already sold me with the way you changed your look from when I met you to now. I mean, talk about a transformation. You looked like you were in one of those religious cults before and now you look like you’re ready to tear it up.”

“Thanks.”

“So, you don’t have to smoke or drink or do drugs to be with me. Just be yourself. It’d be cool if you continued to dress like this, but that’s up to you.”

“Okay.”

They fell silent again as Quinn smoked his cigarette. Only the sounds of crickets, the water and Helen’s occasional screams filling the air.

‘So, out of curiosity, why did you pick me? I mean, I wouldn’t think a church girl would go for a guy like me. Not that I’m complaining.”

“This is going to sound bad, but I did it to piss off my mom.”

“Fuck.” Quinn squirmed a little on the log as he tried to adjust the crotch of his jeans. “That’s so fucking hot.”

“She’s really going to hate you.” Cassidy imagined her mom’s response when she got her first look at Quinn. It would make her long for the days of Tommy Fogle. He had nothing on Quinn when it came to being a bad boy.

“Then what the fuck are we waiting for?” Quinn tossed his cigarette into the creek as he stood. Turning, he held out his hand to help Cassidy to her feet. “Let’s go to your camp and introduce your mom to your new boyfriend. I hope she yells and tells you never to see me again. That’d be fucking awesome.”

“Yeah, it would.”

As they neared Cassidy’s camp Quinn lit another cigarette and then had her wear his studded leather jacket. It was heavier than she thought it would be and hung past her hips. It smelled of cigarettes and manly musk, just like him. She left it unzipped so it wouldn’t hide the ruby hanging from her belly button.

“Hang on a second,” Quinn said as they neared the camp. He ruffled his hair and then hers “Rub your lips with your hand.”

Cassidy did as asked, smearing some of her lipstick onto the back of her hand.

“Perfect. Now it looks like we’ve been getting busy.”

Cassidy found herself wishing that they didn’t have to pretend. Now more than ever she wished that she wasn’t a virgin.

“Before we go any further I have to warn you that my mom is insanely hot.”

“Um...okay.”

“Just don’t drool on yourself or anything.”

As they entered the camp hand in hand, Ryan was fiddling with the Coleman camp stove while Helen sat on a camp chair, looking into a small compact, fixing her makeup. Their hair was messy and their skin shone with sweat, making it obvious what they’d just been doing. Quinn gaped at Helen until Cassidy nudged him with her elbow.

“You weren’t kidding about your mom,” Quinn said quietly to Cassidy, making her groan.

“Where have you been and what have you done to your hair? Whose clothes are you wearing?” Helen said as she stood with her hands on her hips.

Ryan rushed to her side, took her hand as he whispered into her ear. Helen’s frown softened, turning into a forced smile.

“Did you have a nice walk?” Helen said. “Who’s your friend?”

Quinn stuck his cigarette in his mouth and then held out his hand. “I’m Quinn. I’m camping up river. Your little girl stumbled into our camp and we kind of hit it off.”

Helen’s jaw clenched.

“Why don’t we all sit down,” Ryan said. “I’ll get us some drinks. Would you like a soda, Quinn?”

“Got any beer?”

Ryan chuckled. “You have any ID?”

“Plenty. Once says I just turned twenty and another says I’m twenty-four. Which one you want to see?” Quinn sat in one of the empty camp chairs and then patted his lap.

As Cassidy sat on his lap she thought that Desiree’s leather pants were going to split. They hadn’t felt that tight when she’d sat down on the log less than thirty minutes ago.

Ryan sighed as he pulled a beer out of the cooler. After handing it to Quinn he took a seat next to Helen.

“Where’s your dress, kitten?” Helen said, casually.

“I misplaced it. One of the girls at Quinn’s camp loaned me some clothes,” Cassidy shrugged off Quinn’s jacket as she stood. “Do you like my new outfit? I think it goes great with my new tattoo.”

Ryan squeezed Helen’s thigh. “It certainly is a new look for you, but at the end of the day they’re just clothes. Isn’t that right, Helen.”

Helen swallowed as she slowly nodded her head. “Whoever drew on your arm is very talented and has quite the sense of humor.”

Cassidy didn’t know what was going on, but she didn’t like it. Her mom was being way too accepting. “I’m a little thirsty.”

Quinn handed her his bottle of beer and she took a long swallow. “This is way better than Diet Coke.” She handed the beer back to Quinn and then walked over to the cooler to get a beer for herself. “You don’t mind if I have a beer do you, Mom? Or do I need to get some fake ID first?”

Helen forced another smile on her face. “Why don’t you grab one for all of us?” Glaring at Ryan she said, “We can all get drunk together.”

Cassidy pulled a single beer from the cooler and then slammed the lid down. “Get your own fucking beer.”

“Excuse me?” Helen bolted to her feet.

Cassidy took a long swallow from her beer, happy to finally get a rise from her mother.

“Sit back down, dear.” Ryan pulled on her hand. “I’ll pour you some wine. You don’t like beer anyway.”

Helen sat down in a huff. After a couple of moments she said, “Thank you, honey. I’d love some wine.”

Cassidy sat back down on Quinn’s lap as Ryan poured a some Merlot into a couple of red plastic cups. Quinn crushed out his cigarette and then promptly lit another.

“You used to smoke, didn’t you, Mom?”

“That was long ago, before you were born.” Helen took the wine from Ryan and then drank all of it before Ryan could take his seat. He rolled his eyes as he grabbed the bottle to refill her cup.

“But you smoked for quite a few years, didn’t you?”

“Yes, what’s your point?”

“Would you like a cigarette now? I’m sure Quinn would give you one. Won’t you, baby?” Cassidy ran her hand down his abdomen, coming very close to his lap.

“Absolutely. Anything for my girl.”

“I don’t want a cigarette.”

“That’s too bad, because I do.” Cassidy snatched the the cigarette from Quinn’s hand and then took a drag, struggling not to gag. After blowing out a ball of uninhaled smoke, she said, “I don’t see why you quit. This is pretty nice.” She puffed again and tried to hide how disgusting it tasted.

Helen burst out laughing. “You look like you’re really enjoying that cigarette.” She drained her wine. “I’m going to bed.”

Ryan tossed the contents of his cup to the side. “We’re getting up pretty early for our hike up Mt. Baldy, so I suggest that you say goodnight to your new friend and then get some sleep.” He crawled into the tent he shared with Helen.

Cassidy handed the cigarette back to Quinn. “That didn’t go like I’d hoped.”

“That was so fucking hot.” Quinn gave Cassidy a kiss. “Keep it up and she’ll will crack soon.”

“So, you want to go hiking with us tomorrow?”

“I wouldn’t miss it.” He took a couple steps toward his camp and then turned around. “I still don’t think you should start smoking, but seeing you smoke to piss off your mom almost made me come.” He resumed his journey to his camp.

“Wait!” Cassidy ran after him. “Can I stay with you tonight? I mean, I kind of don’t want to be alone.”

“Okay, but all we have is one big tent for everyone.”

“We could sleep in my tent, but it’s kind of small.”

Quinn pulled Cassidy into his embrace. “Then we’ll just have to squeeze together.”

Cassidy took Quinn’s hand as she led him to her tent. As she unzipped the entrance Ryan stepped out of the tent that he shared with Helen. He looked at Cassidy, then Quinn and finally the open tent flap.

Looking directly at Cassidy, he said, “I know that you’re mad at your mom and you have every right to be, but please think about lasting consequences to any actions you may take in your effort to get back at her.”

“I’ll be sure to use protection,” Quinn said. “I don’t want any little Quinns running around.”

Ryan looked back at Cassidy. “Be careful.”

“After you.” Quinn swept his hand toward the tent’s entrance.

As she crawled into her tent, Cassidy couldn’t get the words, “little Quinns” out of her mind. She’d wanted to have sex with her new boyfriend since seeing the look on his face after her makeover, but now she ached for his seed in a whole new way. When she’d dated Richmond, he’d told her that he wanted a big family and planned to keep her pregnant through the first five or six years of their marriage. Since neither of them had believed in premarital sex, they hadn’t acted on this. Somewhere between losing Richmond as a boyfriend and gaining Quinn she’d lost the whole “don’t do it until you’re married” part, but kept the “get pregnant and have lots of kids part”.

“Not a lot of wiggle room in this tent,” Quinn said as he army crawled into her tent. “Maybe I should go back out and take my clothes first.”

“I want you so bad.” Cassidy grabbed the sides of Quinn’s head as she tried to drown him with her kisses.

She worked at his belt while he unzipped her pants. She had his jeans down around his ankles while he was still tugging at her leather pants, trying desperately to move them so much as an inch. While he struggled she gazed at the tent in his boxers. His cock was so hard that it was trying to peek out of the slit in the front; it was driving Cassidy crazy with need.

“How’d you get these on?” Quinn said as he yanked on the leather pants with all of his might.

“They were tight before, but not this tight. They must have shrunk.”

A smile grew on Quinn’s face. “Or you grew.” He ran his hand over one of her butt cheeks. “There’s a whole lot more of you back there.”

Cassidy pushed Quinn’s hand out of the way and felt her new ass. It felt huge. No wonder the pants were so tight. “You like big girls with fat asses?”

“It’s complicated.”

“Do you have that knife?”

“What do you want a knife for?”

“I’m going to cut these pants off so you can fuck me.”

“My sister will flip we cut up her pants.”

Cassidy felt like crying. She’d never wanted anything as badly as she wanted Quinn’s baby juice filling her womb.

“Hey, don’t be glum. I’m happy just being with you, but if you really have your heart set on sex, there’s always oral. You’ll love it once you try it.”

“Is that something you setup with Olga?”

A weird smirk formed on Quinn’s face. “You didn’t listen to the recording, did you?”

“No, I was afraid that I’d chicken out. So, what else is going to happen to me? Am I going to suddenly get fat?”

“Maybe.” Quinn grabbed her around the waist. “Maybe I like my girls nice and blubbery. By tomorrow morning you’ll be 300 hundred pounds.” He ran his fingers over her ribs, making her squirm and laugh.

“If I do, I’m going to roll over on you and crush you while you’re sleeping.”

“Mmm, what a way to die.” He pulled her face to his and gave her a kiss that made her light headed.

Before she knew it, Quinn’s cock was out of his boxers and in her hand, all long, hard and thick like a summer sausage. Cassidy had never seen or touched a real live penis before and wasn’t sure if Quinn’s was abnormally large or not, but she’d read somewhere that six and a half inches long was an average length. If that was true, he was way above normal. And it was supposed to fit inside her body?

Quinn was pulling at her top, trying to get it over her head so he’d have unfettered access to her breasts. She let go of his cock to help him before he ripped his sister’s mesh blouse. His mouth and hands were all over her tits before she could even get it past her ears. Her nipples were painfully erect and she was losing the sense of place, everything was fading away. It was only the two of them and their combined pleasure. Her hand found his cock again. She stroked its length while he sucked on her nipple, making her really wish that she could remove Desiree’s leather pants. She wanted his baby in the worst way.

Deciding that if she couldn’t have him in her pussy she could at least have him in her mouth, she lowered her face until her nose was less than an inch from his manhood. Breathing deep she inhaled the scent of him. He didn’t smell smokey down here and the musky odor was more intense. It seemed to trigger something on her. The desire to taste him became overwhelming, nearly drowning out the need for him to be in her pussy. Was it supposed to be like this? Were other girls hopelessly overcome with desire to suck a man’s cock once they’d got a good whiff of it?

She slipped her mouth over the fat head of his cock and then froze. There were voices outside the tent.

“Is he in there with her?” Helen whispered.

“Remember what we talked about.” Ryan whispered back. “You’ll only escalate things by reacting.”

“I don’t know how much more I can take.”

“In that case remind yourself that she’d still be with Richmond but for your interference.”

Cassidy stopped paying attention to the conversation outside of her tent when something salty hit her tongue. It came from the tip of Quinn’s penis. At first she thought that maybe he’d orgasmed, but then she remembered something from eighth grade health class about guys leaking a little bit of semen before the big event. She liked the taste and was excited that she’d soon be getting even more, but it sure didn’t taste like strawberry ice cream like Tommy had told her.

She turned her attention the discussion between Ryan and her mom.

“Now, unless you want her to pick someone even worse, you’ll keep your thoughts on her current male interest to yourself,” Ryan said, followed shortly by the sound of their tent zipper sliding home.

Cassidy let Quinn’s cock slip from her mouth. “I’m not doing this just because I’m trying to piss my mom off.” She gave his cock a gentle squeeze. “I want to do it. I want to make you feel good.”

“I don’t care if you do it because you want the pope to be the king of the world.” Quinn pushed gently on the back of her head. “I’m always okay with a blow job, no matter what the motivation.”

She relaxed and let Quinn guide her down over his cock, it quickly filled her mouth. When it pushed at the back of her throat she gagged. Quinn’s hand left her head, but she kept her mouth where it was, something told her that if she just relaxed a little more that she could get all of him in her mouth.

“Oh fuck,” Quinn said the first time her lips brushed against the base of his cock, the head being halfway down her throat. “I’m going to come real soon.”

She felt an orgasm building for her as well, which was awesome, but kind of freaky since no one was even so much as touching her pussy. Quinn bucked beneath her once and then bursts of semen shot out of his cock and down her throat. She had him so deep in her mouth that she didn’t even get to taste the first couple of squirts. When she pulled her mouth back a little, and he shot a load directly onto her tongue, she lost it. Her body spasmed through her orgasm as she tried to keep her mouth over his erection, giving her an understanding why her mom screamed so much.

“Are you sure that was your first time?” Quinn said as he reached for his cigarettes. “That was the best fucking blow job I’ve ever had,”

“Um...thanks,” Cassidy said, wondering if more of Olga’s magic was at work. “Can we do it again?”

Quinn let out a throaty laugh. “I’ll be ready to go again once I’m finished with this cigarette.”

Cassidy snuggled against him, running the tips of her fingernails along his shaft and then down to the underside of his balls. By the time she’d done this three times his cock was standing tall again. She was deep throating him before he was halfway done with his cigarette.

Once again they came in unison, but this time Quinn fell asleep soon after, leaving Cassidy to figure out the sleeping arrangements. She had but the one sleeping bag and it would be an incredibly tight fit for the two of them. Luckily, her sleeping pad was large enough for two and covered with a soft velvety material. She unzipped the sleeping bag to use it as a blanket for the both of them. She fell asleep next to her new boyfriend, with a contented smile on her face, imagining things she and Quinn could do to further annoy her mother.