The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Penis

Tags: MC, MF, MD, GR

Synopsis: A good witch grants man a perfect, magical penis

Note: Adult erotic fiction. If it is illegal or immoral for you, stop now. Fiction, as in not real in any way. Can be posted, in its entirety, to free sites. Contact me at .

Perfect Penis

By Paladin

PART ONE: THE GIFTING

God, I love my penis. Its big, beautifully shaped, and perfect in every way I can think of. That’s not just me talking- that is the professional opinion of the witch I saved.

Yeah, about the witch. I was driving home on a recent bitterly cold Friday night (I would have called it ‘colder than a witch’s tits’, but I have since learned better.) I was passing the lagoon in the park when I saw a commotion on the frozen lake and pulled over to see what was going on. It looked like someone was in trouble in the the frigid water.

I pulled my car up as close as I could then jumped out to see someone about twenty feet out thrashing and screaming. I got a rope out of the trunk, tied it to the car and crawled to the drowning person. I tossed the rope across the broken ice so it fell over the unfortunate person and shouted at them to grab it. I pulled the poor soul towards the shore then helped her slide/crawl out of the water. I managed to wrestle the older woman to my car where I got my spare blanket over and cranked the heat. I was about to pull away when she managed to chatter out that she needed her cane and cat. I saw the cane not too far from the car, but the cat was nowhere to be seen. I grabbed the cane and was startled by a black streak that jumped in the car to settle on her lap. Dang near gave me a heart attack.

I asked her if she wanted to go to the hospital, but she just wanted to go back to her nearby home. The short drive let me catch my breath. As an overweight middle-aged guy, this had been more physical activity than I was used to. I helped her to her door, then into a bedroom. I prepared a warm bath, then went off to help in other ways. I tossed the smelly wet clothes in the washer, and made a tray of hot tea and cookies without quite worrying about how I knew to do all this.

When I returned with the tea, the big claw-foot tub was filled with warm, steamy suds that smelled like herbs, strawberry, and heaven. I was surprised to see that she was not as old as I had thought, maybe a young thirty rather than my initial thought of sixty-ish. How odd. I set the tray on a handy stand and we chatted as she served me tea graciously, managing to keep herself well-hidden in the tub. I asked her how she came to be in that situation and she told me she was trying to get her wayward cat, who had enough sense to leap away as the ice cracked. She asked me about myself and I found myself freely talking about my moderately lonely life. Overweight, nerdy, awkward around women, some dating but nothing too serious. Here I was, almost fifty, in a dead end tech job and close enough to a virgin that it wasn’t funny. I sipped some pleasantly spicy tea as she looked at me thoughtfully, seeming to make a decision.

She swept out of the tub, stunning me. She was as tall as I was and very curvy. I had no idea she had breasts like the proud fruit on her chest, or such a magnificent ass- I would have sworn she was rather scrawny when I drug her out of the water. She gently took my hand and led me to the now toasty bedroom, delightfully naked but for a golden necklace. She pulled me to the edge of her big four-poster bed where I found her somehow warm, dry, and smelling wonderfully. She pulled my unresisting face to hers and kissed me deeply- tongue and all. I felt so strange, like our thoughts were one, like it was all a dream. She slipped my clothes off with a little mindless help from me and we fell into her thick mattress.

Oh god, I lost myself kissing her delicious body. I caressed her heavy breasts and stroked her curved sides. I ran my rough hand on her smooth belly to feel it twitch in response. She moaned and stretched beneath me, gliding a long finger along my sides, purring deep in her throat and murmuring softly. My cock hardened to its rather embarrassing six inches, sorta, as she guided me into her warm, wet body. I was amazed that I did not come right away, barely managing to hold on as she began to undulate beneath me, like some sort of snake queen goddess.

She wrapped her arms around me and began to chant softly. Her tight pussy grew hotter as the chants grew more intense. Her musky smell grew heavier as she got hotter and hotter around me. I was feeling kind of scared and tried to pull out but she held me tighter and wrapped her long legs around me. She was chanting louder and louder as I began to scream. It was getting so hot, I felt like my cock was being squeezed and cooked. She opened her glowing eyes and stared at me as she chanted with great power, driving me somehow to buck and thrust. It felt like I was being possessed. All I could stare at was the necklace, some sort of tree, pentagram and letter M thing. It was nice enough, but I could not tear my eyes from it as she chanted.

Something took me over as I began pounding into her savagely, growling as I fucked her like a demon. I felt strong and lusty and I was going to fuck my woman until I filled her with my spunk. I pounded my cock deep in her as the sounds of our bodies slapping together mixing with our mutual screams.

My breath caught and balls tightened as I had never felt before. I tensed up and exploded inside her, triggering her own volcanic release. My ragged breathing calmed and my mind returned. I was in awe of what we had done and had to wait for my heart to slow. She lay beneath me, covered in sweat, with a bemused but satisfied smile, deep blue eyes still gazing into my soul. After a long moment, I started to say ‘Thank you’ and laughed when she started to say the same thing at the same time. I started to roll off her, and she held me for a moment, giving me one last wiggle... which felt... odd.

I pulled out of her, and pulled, and pulled. What the hell? Usually, my limp dick slipped out with a quick slurp, but now I was still at least semi-hard and had a good eight inches showing and was still slipping out. I jerked back and off the bed to see about a foot of cock bouncing at my crotch. I was gathering breath to scream when she asked me to calm down. So, I calmly sat back on the bed and looked at her.

“This is my reward to you for saving my life. I am giving you a new life in return.” When I expressed confusion, she elaborated. She explained that she was a rather talented witch and had unleashed on me a spell she had been working on over decades, a variation of the spell she used to make herself young and beautiful. She blushed prettily when I told her how well that worked, and continued telling me what she had done.

When she was done, I was stunned. This thing was part guardian angel, part magic wand, and fully the perfect fuckstick. Before I asked her for another chance to use it, she stopped me and explained that the magics gathering in my balls even as we spoke would enslave her. She said she would do this if I wanted, but she would prefer that I left her free. I thought about just taking her, and sensed that she would not really resist too much, but held back. We spent a little more time together talking before I reluctantly went home with her calling a blessing upon me as I left.

When I got home, I could not help myself. I got a mirror and undressed so I could look at it better. It was not really a foot long, but it was big- designed to be big enough that every woman would feel very, very ‘full’ but not be hurt by it. It was slightly curved with a network of veins around it. It rose proudly from two plum-sized balls. I stroked it and felt the power in it tremble. The sensitivity was amazing, but so was my control- I knew it would not cum unless I wanted it to. It was so nice to look at, especially since I had not seen my old, small cock past my gut very often.

Control over my orgasm was just one of the many powers it carried. It controlled my hormones and such to help me become healthier and stronger overall. She had told me that in a few months time I would barely recognize myself. I knew that my come would taste delicious and carried its own magic- healing whoever took it in them. I could even change the recipients to some degree-mentally and physically. I knew my sweat would now smell attractive to women, a living ‘Axe’ commercial- and more. Dang, it was like finding all of the features of a cool new toy! I could not wait to try it out and felt a surge of confidence- another new power to play with. I decided to take it for a spin.

My limited wardrobe and meager bank account were just sufficient to outfit me for a trial run at one of the few nice clubs in town. It was just after midnight by now, but I had to give this a spin. The guy at the door was going to turn me back for being too old, big, square, etc., but then a smile broke out on his face and he treated me like an old buddy, letting me in without even asking the cover charge. I tipped him and he thanked me effusively. The inside was loud, dark, crowded and very warm. I began to notice that I could somehow sense the presence of women. For example, I knew that there was a group of three of them unaccompanied just over... there. Snaking my way through the throbbing crowd, I came upon a table of three women in a slightly quieter part of the room.

“Excuse me, but I was wondering if I could join you?” I asked politely, ‘thinking’ my charms heavily at them. The three were at first annoyed by my sheer existence, much less by my feeble and unwanted efforts, but then the nearest, a brunette smiled at me.

“Sure.” Said the one nearest me. “I’m Darleen, and this is Angela, and that is Gwen over there. Who are you?”

“My name is Jeff, Jeffery Barker. I hope I am not intruding. Are you waiting for anyone else?” I asked, somehow already knowing that there were no boyfriends or anything involved. That sort of broke the ice so we got to chatting. We talked about our jobs, the upcoming holidays and other stuff for a bit, but I mostly just let the friends chat while I watched.

Darleen was nearest to me and is probably best described as the ‘mom’ of the group, even though she was their same age. Rather petite and dark haired, her skin looked pale and clear and she had wonderfully expressive big green eyes. She was dressed in a nice blue dress that hugged pert ‘handful’ breasts and let a hint of nipple show through. Every time she turned to me, I got lost in her eyes and expressive sparkly lips. Darleen seems to have been affected first, and was spending more and more time talking to me.

Angela was, as her name almost promised, a blonde with long shimmering hair. She was taller and thinner than Darleen but had a bit more cleavage exposed by her shining white dress. She had a pleasantly pretty face with bright blue eyes and a very cute mouth. Earrings sparkled all along her ears and she sparkled subtly from strategically placed glitter. Angela seemed to be warming to me slowly, smiling and looking at me more often. Darleen was touching my arm and her knee was touching mine, but Angela was starting to reach across the table and lean forward, sharing her cleavage with me.

Gwen was an Irish cutie with a slightly wide face, dark auburn hair, and a generous creamy chest liberally freckled. She was kind of far from me and seemed a bit bewildered by the others attention to me, so I scooted my chair around so I was closer to her. It was kind of fun to watch her slowly morph from somewhat hostile, to neutral, to curious, to smiling and flirting along with the other two.

They were all about 22-24ish or so. None was gorgeous, but all were cute. Angela leaned towards boniness, while Gwen was a bit chunky. A perfectly normal set of young women friends, but way outside my usual league, both in terms of age and attractiveness. Yesterday I would not have even tried to talk to any of them.

Someone was playing footsie with me under the table. I thought it was Darleen, but it may have been Angela who was looking at me more dreamily. Gwen had scooted her chair a bit closer and was stroking my leg as we all shared a round of drinks. Gwen suddenly stood up and asked me to dance with bright, shiny eyes. How could I refuse?

I was a disgrace on the dance floor, just sort of moving, shaking, and shrugging some with my arms around her, but she acted like she was having a good time and snuggled up tight. Her large breasts felt so nice on my chest that I grabbed her soft bottom to pull her tighter. She burrowed her face in my chest, moaning softly. She seemed to have forgotten we were supposed to be dancing as she rubbed against me in a sexily distracted way. She gave me a long, wet, dreamy kiss and was sliding a hand down my front to my belt when Darleen cut in. Gwen seemed to wake up with a jolt. She smiled at Darleen and me, saying she had to use the little girl’s room anyway.

Darleen stayed out of my arms and seemed to delight in rubbing parts of her on me as she danced around me. We chatted a bit about her obvious dance skills just before she managed to rub her tight bottom against my crotch. She squeaked when she felt its size and replaced her bottom with her hand. “Oh, Jeffery!” She cooed as she grabbed my neck with her free hand and stared at me with her deep green eyes. “We need to party privately, don’t we?” I asked if the invitation included her friends. “Ummm, if you think we need them, I’ll ask them, but I plan to try hard to wear you out all by my self.” We danced for a bit longer as she kept brushing my groin.

Darleen turned when someone tapped her shoulder. “My turn.” Angela purred. Darleen relinquished me with a grin as Angela put her hands on my shoulders. She was wagging her hips and chest side to side in a slow rhythm as she promised to rock my world and began what looked like a hands-on double striptease with no clothes coming off. She used me like a brass pole and partner both even though I could barely keep up. Her nipples traced all over my body, her hands were everywhere, and she was kissing me randomly from my waist up. I was getting pretty heated, so I pulled her in for a long kiss before I took her back to the table.

I was afraid that my absence might cool them off, but they were chatting excitedly amongst themselves. “Jeffrey,” Darleen started. “How would you like to go to my house for a bit so we can party more privately?” I asked if the other two were also invited and they smiled reassuringly. So far, I would have to say that the experiment was a success even if nothing else happened tonight.

We went in one car and quickly made it to Darleen’s nice house. I had been in the front passenger seat, but each of the girls managed to touch or kiss me on the short ride so I was ready for action as we entered her home. With an almost practiced teamwork, Angela got some music going, Gwen lit up the room with a nice combination of accent lights and candles, and the Darleen was getting some drinks and snacks ready. Angela joined Darleen were in the kitchen so Gwen took it upon herself to dance with me in the living room.

Soft, slow music and low lighting made it warm, erotic, and romantic as we pulled each other together and swayed to the music. Long, slow kisses and a gentle grinding action were pushing me to a slow boil. Gwen tasted and smelled so wonderful, I was getting lost in her sensations.

The dream-like aspect got even warmer as another set of arms joined us. Angela had apparently joined in and now the three of us were standing in the middle of the room, swaying slowly, arms and lips roaming mindlessly. Angela also tasted and smelled wonderful, but so different- cool and refreshing compared to Gwen’s warm earthiness- glaciers and heather, cool wind and warm sun.

Another pair of hands and lips added to the mix as Darleen finally joined us. She was like vanilla and cream, the warm safe kitchen in the heather in the cool wind. It was about this time that I noticed that clothing was starting to disappear. I guess it started with the girls kicking of their shoes, but a blouse soon slipped off one, then a dress vanished from another, then one was taking off the last’s dress as another was divesting me of my short and undoing my belt. Within a few minutes, barely noticing the transition, we were all in our undies. Gwen in her dark green bra struggling to hold her pillowy treasures, Angela in pale icy blue thong and underbra with her nipples proudly displayed, Darleen in a lacy black set that looked wonderful on her creamy skin, and me in my navy boxers.

Darleen shepherded us to her large bedroom. I undid her bra and kissed her perky tits and tight little nipples. I pushed her back onto the bed then pulled off her wispy panties and began to kiss her lower tummy, delighting in how it twitched against my touch. I moved to her little well-trimmed pussy and gently licked the length of it. It grew wetter as fragrant nectar filled it. Angela lay beside Darleen, kissing her and fondling her breasts while Gwen was watching and absently stroking my cock. A delicious orgasm flooded my tongue and Darleen fell limp with a sigh.

Angela begged me to do her next, so I looked at Gwen for permission. She was already ducking down to lick my cock, so I kissed Angela and fondled her nipples for a moment before pushing her gently back. I made a line of kisses down her now naked breasts and stomach, tasting the glitter she used on her chest. She was leaning back on her arms with her legs spread wide for me by the time I got to her mons. She was lightly furred with a pale softness that was pleasant on my tongue. Her clit was more protrusive so I gently licked and tapped it with my lips before I began to lick the alphabet on her juicy lips. She must have been pretty worked up because it only took her a few minutes to grind her way through a loud orgasm accompanied by a little squirt of fluid. She was panting softly when I turned my attention to Gwen.

Gwen seemed to be having fun sitting and sliding her thick lips on my big cock. Her eyes were closed as she seemed to be off in her own little fantasy. I stroked her cheek and hair and she moaned around me, nipples crinkling a bit tighter. She burst into action and began to jack me off with her mouth as she played with my enhanced balls. I grabbed her head and warned her I was about to come. She moaned and went faster so I rewarded her with a rich blast of my essence. If I understood everything correctly, this was going to bring about some changes in her.

Gwen looked at me in adoration- one of the side effects of my sperm was to create a strong connection between me and the other person. not quite love, and not quite slavery- but close to both, and I could adjust the intensity. I had hit Gwen with a medium-power load that I had also willed into carrying as much of the body-modifying material as I could will into it to help her loose weight. I was also now able to share her thoughts a little and was embarrassed at some of what I saw in there. In her eyes, I was larger, older, and less appealing than I thought of myself, but she now saw me as a warm, wonderful guy that she really, really liked. I also saw a desire in her to get fucked royally by me. Luckily that was part of my plan all along!

I turned back to Darleen and kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around me and I lined my new cock up as best I could. I felt Gwen helpfully moving me to position so I pressed it into Darleen nice and slowly, working the thick head into her warm silky lips. I wriggled my hips a bit as she did hers and I slid in another inch. I backed off a bit and slid in further with the next stroke. She grunted and I felt her internal muscles grab at me. I pulled back and kissed her hard again as I pushed hard into her, muffling her exclamation with my lips. I was in a playful mood so I started to blow raspberries on her neck, chest, and boobies. She was laughing and writhing so I picked up the pace and began to pump her hard and fast. My new cock seems to have imbued me with great stamina since I was not getting at all winded as I pumped the poor girl to within an inch of her life, her laughing every second of it.

Some of my precum or a dribble of sperm must have gotten into her as I started to share her thoughts as well. Most of them were centered on the pleasure she was experiencing, which allowed me to fine-tune my approach to her needs. I licked her ear gently, stroked her soft black hair, changed my plunges by adding a sort of ‘stirring’ motion, and played with her increasingly sensitive nipples. I saw her orgasm approaching and saw what I needed to make it a special one for her. I shifted the attention to her nipples as my thrusts became shorter and slower.

One hand slipped to her clit and was softly rubbing it. I saw the tidal swell in her mind and orchestrated the sensations on her erogenous zones to bring it to new heights. I swung my cock side to side as I moved it in and out, harder and deeper, harder and deeper. I pressed on her clit harder and harder, our bodies pressing my hand tight against her. I was sucking on her neck and chest, aiming for hickeys to mark her as mine. My free hand was stroking her hair and face. it was hard to concentrate on all of this as my own orgasm was building but my cock seemed to know just what to do.

I started to kiss her as I shifted my pounding rhythm to overdrive and was plunging most of my cock in and out with each pistoning movement. Both of my hands were supporting me as I was grunting with the effort to pound her to an explosive orgasm. Finally, we both peaked at once. I made odd grunting sounds to her high-pitched barks of delight as I pumped load after load of my new sperm into her. I gave her about the same thing I did Gwen. As her arms slid off me, she was murmuring that she loved me over and over.

During this time, Angela and Gwen were sharing a loveseat and absently stroking themselves and each other. I laughed at the mental image of them mechanically munching popcorn while watching an engrossing movie all wide-eyed like that.

Darleen’s bed was plenty big enough that Darleen was able to roll to the side and offer me and Angela plenty of room. I reached out to her and she took my hand and spun to me, wrapping us both up tightly. She kissed me tenderly all over my face and I was enjoying massaging her juicy breasts. She clenched my hands to her chest and bent herself over the bed so her nice bottom and pink wet pussy were well-presented. I rubbed my cock on her butt for a moment then lined it up. She was a lot tighter than Darleen had been, but slicker, too. The head of my cock was being pleasantly squished as I slipped it in with a little struggle. Angela was waggling her bottom, not always in a helpful way, but we got several inches in and she settled down with a soft umm sound. She began to talk, catching me a bit off-guard.

“Oh, yeah, that’s what I need, lover. Shove that fat cock in my tight little pussy. Come on, fuck me, fuck me so hard, mmmmm...” She sounded like a professional sex-line worker and it revved me up. I began to pull back and thrust in in little jerks, working my way in bit by bit against her tight resistance.

She insisted that I pound her, pound her hard, so I obeyed. Her medium-sized tits were wobbling against my hands as my pounding sent shock waves through her body. Her head was jerking against the pillow as she continued begging me to fuck her, demanding that I fill her up, that I give to her what I had given to Darleen. Her thoughts were opening up to me and I saw that she loved sex, although she did not indulge often for various reasons. She generally had pleasant orgasms but wanted so much to experience a huge orgasm and cum until she passed out. She was also worried about her tendency to squirt and was embarrassed about it, which prevented her from enjoying it as much as she could. I gently tried to erase her concerns and felt her body relax into the pattern with me.

Again, I ‘saw’ her climax coming and what it would take to overwhelm her. My cock translated thought to action as it shifted rhythm and angles to maximize her pleasure without much direction from me. I felt an urge to kiss her neck and back as I plunged into her with power. She was babbling by now “Yes... fuck... god.... uh... so good...". She shifted to a grunting that was getting longer and higher pitched as her body tensed up. I managed things so she just kept building without release. Higher and higher, closer and closer... one arm wrapped around her waist, the other holding her shoulders for maximum control.

I was talking to her. Telling her that it was going to come, that she was going to pass right out with pleasure and it was going to be OK. She was screaming and shivering as I came deep in her. Liquids were gushing from her around my cock as she convulsed a few times and slumped forward with a sigh and a smile.

Darleen and I turned to look at Gwen who was already approaching the bed and unceremoniously pushed me back onto it between the two well-fucked friends. As I lay there, she climbed on me and straddled my groin, grabbing my cock and positioning it at her soaking lips. I could already read her mind pretty clearly and knew she was uninterested in foreplay or technique. All she wanted was a mind-blowing orgasm and she was determined to get it. She sat on me and bounced a few times to get everything all nice and wet. She shifted her knees so she could lean to my face to kiss me as she settled her full weight onto my meat. She shoved her big tits in my face and just jacked her hips on me. With our mental connection, I was able to gather her coming orgasm in her mind and shape it, add to it, and build it- tweaking our body’s movements at the same time. She was sitting up again as she and Darleen played with her bouncing tits and I held her hips, rubbing her mons with my thumbs.

Our furious activity even aroused Angela who was stroking Gwen’s legs and bottom and urging us on verbally, alternating with kissing me on my lips and face. Building, building... packing a bit more here, reaching deep for more to add to the mix. Gwen began to curse impressively in Gaelic as she released all at once in a wet fury. Her head snapped back as waves of pleasure exploded over her and swept over the other two girls, who experienced sympathetic orgasms.

As the four of us lay in an intertwined heap of rapidly cooling sweaty bodies, I reviewed what just happened here apart from the sex itself. As for myself, I had come several times, and had plenty of energy and stamina- I was barely winded at all after all of that.

Gwen took a load orally and one vaginally. She was not quite a love slave but was bonded to me nonetheless. It would be hard for her to refuse me anything I asked of her and I could do little wrong in her eyes. She was going to start loosing excess weight and toning up fairly rapidly, and feel an urge to work out and eat right. She was already mentally replacing the late night snack of ice cream at her apartment with wondering what veggies she had in the fridge.

Angela got a special load vaginally. She really liked me and would happily have sex whenever I asked but had only a mild compulsion to obey me. She was now cured of a few conditions she did not know about, and her sex drive was now boosted, as was her sensitivity and responsiveness. She was already very cute- in many ways, the sexiest of the three, and was going to see some subtle changes to enhance her even more. Nothing nearly as major as Gwen’s big changes coming, but real changes nonetheless- things like some smoothing over of her boniness, some tightening of the few flabby areas she does have, clearer skin, etc.

Darleen was special to me, probably because she was the first to respond to me, but she also felt like home to me somehow. She thought of herself as my girlfriend now, and was happy that I was willing to help her friends as well. She felt no jealousy at all, and you could almost feel her love for all of us keeping us warm. Physically she was going to change the least- just some toning and mild tweaks- ‘cleaning house’ as it were.

Many hours later, I woke to the scent of bacon and cinnamon in the air and Angela in the bed. “The others are getting breakfast going. You can stay, can’t you Jeff?” When I assured her I could, she hugged me and showed me to the bathroom. Darleen entertained often, so there was a spare toothbrush and a robe and slippers I could use. Apparently, our clothes were already in her dryer getting ‘fluffed’ and freshened.

While I was brushing my teeth and preparing for the day, I found I could ‘feel’ the three’s happy thoughts. Darleen’s were warm, loving and comforting. Gwen’s were more like a happy puppy, all eager and bouncy. Angela’s thoughts were soft and sexy. She was the only one actively thinking about sex and had really wanted to wake me with a blow job.

We had a wonderful breakfast, and I was pleased to watch Gwen eat her small portions with more fruits and veggies without missing the huge piles of French toast she normally would have attacked. We spent a wonderfully pleasant morning together with another round of really nice sex for all before we showered and dressed to retrieve our cars and take care of our regular weekend business. Kissing each other goodbye, they seemed really sad I could not tell them when we would next meet. All of the girls had thoughts of meeting up with me privately- in fact, all planned on spending the night with me. I mentally tweaked these thoughts down a bit so they would not pine over me or anything (what a novel thought for me!), but would welcome any future contacts.

In the meantime, I just wanted to try out my new toy some more. I stopped at home to change. One of the more unusual aspects of the new cock was that I could not figure out how to ‘pack’ it. If I tucked it down a leg, it made the pants too tight and if it stiffened at all it made it hard to walk. If I pointed it up, it reached past my navel and was pretty obvious. It also made bending forward awkward- but at least the curvature meant it laid pretty snugly that way. I shrugged my shoulders and headed for the upscale mall on the other end of town. I rarely shopped there- it was out of my usual socio-economic league, but it was also a pleasant place to people watch if your tastes ran towards attractive females.

I grabbed a drink at the food court and found a good observation point near the middle. I sensed the women all around me. Without turning, I knew a pack of school girls was approaching from the rear. I turned and glanced them over, but I was looking for something more today. I wanted to find someone special to try these powers out with. An attractive Asian-featured woman caught my eye, as did a regal-looking woman striding through as if she owned the place. I watched another woman’s well-displayed chest wobble its way past, then the hip action of a rather sexy security guard on her patrol. All very nice, but not what I was looking for.

Then I saw the sign. The upscale lingerie store was having one of their catalog models there to do autographs today. I did not recognize the name- Isebelle Danadia- but the photo was spectacular. This sounded like a worthy test. I joined the rather long, but well-managed line. There were a few tables set up where attractive store employees were selling photos and items from her line to have signed. I got a pair of panties and a photo.

When I finally got close enough, I was glad to have spent this time waiting with the odd mix of horny guys and female fans. She was gorgeous! Long dark hair that tumbled around her face. A slightly long, heart-shaped face with high cheekbones and wide, expressive eyes. Slender neck, sexy shoulders, and a well-filled top that looked like it might be some sort of teddy or something in a black lacy material. Her skin was a light coffee with a subtle shininess, like she was lightly oiled. She laughed freely and her arms moved like a dance as she signed whatever was shoved at her or posed for photos. That gave me an idea for making this work. I prepped my cell phone for photos and wrote my cell number on a business card.

When it was finally my turn, I was already captivated by her enormous brilliant green eyes and swelling chest. Unlike so many models, Isebelle was stacked nicely. The top showed a nice line of exotically-tinted cleavage. It was a good thing that she had ‘handlers’ on both sides to help move the entranced men along or none of us would ever leave. I did notice that she subtly managed all physical contact, usually taking the mens hands and placing them in safe locations. When she chatted and laughed, she had a warm, soft, sexy voice with a delightful, but hard to identify accent.

On my turn, I had her sign the photo (the panties just seemed kind of creepy by now) and asked if we could do a photo. As her handler took my phone, I scooted in tight beside her and ‘thought’ my charm at her. She took a deep breath and I saw her nipples indent her top as her hand squeezed me just a bit. I whispered to her “Can we meet when you are done here?” She looked a bit shy as she nodded yes. “Here’s my card” I said as I palmed it off to her like slipping a bribe. “Sixish?” I asked. She nodded again with a pretty blush and a quick caress of my butt. Nice! We had been pretty low-key so only the handler with the camera seems to have noticed anything and she looked a bit confused.

I left the store and decided to upgrade my outfit so went to the big and tall store in the mall. I found a nice-looking clerk and enveloped her with my charm. We shopped for a couple nice outfits and she steered me to the more classically stylish items with the better construction. I told her that my budget was very limited and she thought for a moment and made a few exchanges- swapping out a tie and a shirt, getting a different jacket, etc.

When we approached the cash register, I was amazed that the total was only a bit over a hundred bucks, when I knew that many items in the pile were $80 or more by themselves- the shoes listed for more than the total she asked. She explained that she gave me the employee discount, some discounts for cosmetically flawed items, a few things that had been or were going on clearance, etc. She was so wistful as she rung me up that I gave her a big kiss and took her photo and added her to my cell phone. My contacts list had started with only a few non-work people there, and now I already had five attractive women entered. Nice!

When I asked her if I could change here, she smiled and took me to a back room they apparently used for fittings and alterations- it was bigger than a changing booth and had more comfortable seating. Next thing I knew, Tina was helping me out of my clothes and had removed some of hers as well. Before I could say much, she was on her knees sucking me off with gusto. She had me cum on her face and petite chest, then spun around and shoved her tiny butt up at me begging for a quick fuck. I plowed into her and had her coming with just a few strokes. I came in her just the way she wanted- a hot flooding of sperm that overflowed her tight pussy and dribbled down her legs. She had a minor fetish about having semen on her skin and I was happy to help. She cleaned me off carefully and wiped up the worst of it from herself and helped me dress.

I killed some time in the bookstore, amused by the reactions of women around me- they were attracted and aroused by me but had no idea why. One cutie approached me and asked if I was someone famous- she just felt she knew me somehow. The male clerk rang up my purchases and then voided them out as promotional gifts, just as a favor to me, he said with a friendly wink. Between the way I was being treated, the clothes, and the new penis, I was feeling pretty good as I left the store. I ran my purchases to the car and hit the coffee stand. The pretty barista there sighed as she looked at me dreamily and insisted it was free. I thanked her graciously and settled in to wait for the remaining half-hour before my date. The barista came by a bit later and offered me a pastry with a warm smile and a blush. Her nipples were obvious- had she removed her bra?? Incredible.

My phone rang and I checked- a photo of Isebelle I had downloaded graced the screen. “Hello?” She sounded flustered as she said that it was her, and did I still want to meet? When I said I was just having coffee, she got excited and told me to wait right there. A few minutes later, I felt a disturbance in the force and sensed her approach. A pair of long, elegant fingers went over my eyes and filled my nostrils with her fragrance.

“Guess who?” I heard in her delightful accent. I stood and gave her a big hug. She turned it into a scorching hot kiss and tried to push her tongue to my toes. Wow! I asked if she wanted a coffee or something and she assured me she was OK. She asked if I had any plans for the evening and when I confessed that I did not, her smile became incandescent and said she had some thoughts. She swept me along in a whirlwind that barely gave me time to tip the sighing barista and took me to her sporty little import. As we drove she explained that she was in town until her flight left on Monday morning and she had not been looking forward to being by herself all that time. When I suggested that she was probably rarely lonely, she told me that the life of a model on the road was not often a lot of fun.

She pulled into a Japanese steakhouse I could not afford and asked if this was OK. When I assured her it was, we entered and had a great time. The chef at the tableside pulled out all of the stops to entertain us, the waitress could not have done more to flirt with me or to see to our needs, the manager comped the entire meal for us out of sheer generosity, and just being with Isebelle was amazing- she talked to everyone with grace and enthusiasm. The entire table was charmed by her and me- but in my case it was because of the magic- she did not need it!

As we were leaving, Isebelle turned to me for another of those incredible kisses. “I feel so wonderful” She enthused. “Would you like to go dancing?” She asked. I admitted that I enjoyed dancing, but was bad at it. She replied that she doubted I was bad at anything I tried, but asked if I would rather go to her apartment. She seemed glad I accepted the invitation and we were soon heading towards one of the nicer hotels in town. During the drive and on the way to the room, Isebelle kept touching me and occasionally moaning softly. In the elevator she was murmuring hot things in my ear. I did not understand all of the words, but the meanings seemed clear.

Once inside, she pointed out the small room bar and told me to make myself at home and pour her some white wine. She flicked on some lights and music as she disappeared in the bedroom. The place was almost as big as my house and much nicer. I settled into a decadently soft sofa and sipped some ginger ale while I waited. I was leaning back, lost in the warm room and soft music when I smelled her delightful scent and opened my eyes. She was wearing a soft white shorty robe that showed her long legs to good advantage. She was wearing some sort of heeled slipper as well as she sat beside me and curled her legs up on the couch and leaned against me to sip her wine.

“It feels so good to just relax at home. Thank you for a wonderful dinner and joining me tonight.” She said, fitting herself against me. I draped an arm over her shoulder. She took it to pull me closer, ‘accidentally’ placing my hand on one of her generous breasts. I felt its curve, its heft and warmth, even though the robe and cupped it gently as I gently stroked my thumb on a nipple. She cooed as a free hand found my crotch. It felt so good to just sit there, touching, cuddling, smelling her, and fondling her that I could have done it all night.

Isebelle however, had other plans. She set her wine down and adjusted position so she could work my zipper down and tried to get my cock out. When she touched the shaft, she gasped as she felt it vanish at a slightly uncomfortable angle up and around my hip. She undid my slacks as she peeled me layer by layer to gain access. When she finally tugged me up into the air she stared at it for a moment then closed her eyes and began to lick and nuzzle it. She took it in her mouth often, but it was not really a blow job- she combined hand, lips, and tongue to incredible effect and I rewarded her with a small cum on my part. It gave me clarity into who she was and I was surprised. She was actually rather quiet and shy but good at acting like the life of the party. Sex was not a big thing in her life, she had been turned off fairly young by several negative events in her life- the curse of young beauty. She was worldly in many ways, but longed for a simple life in others. In fact, she seemed like she would be right at home with the other three girls in many ways.

Now, she was aroused and did not know why or really care much. She was just happy to have someone to share with. The fact that the guy was so wonderful in her eyes, and so well-endowed was just a bonus. I stroked her curved hip, willing her to have a small, warm orgasm, which made her stretch like a warm kitten. She stood and slipped off the robe, revealing a sexy set of shimmering white nothings caressing her exotic body. She pulled me into a big hug as she slid the rest of my clothes off. I loved the feeling of her beautiful breasts pressing against me as I stroked her long, lean sides and held her tight ass against me. She ground her mons against my shaft and pulled my head into another of her fabulous kisses. For a shy girl, she was a good kisser!

She maneuvered me to the bedroom even as she slid off what little she was wearing. I fell backwards onto her bed and she scrambled on top of me, rubbing her mouth and nipples all over me as she got into position to sit on my shaft. She hunched her hips to try to get the angle, so I grabbed myself to help her out. She hissed as she slid down it the first time, slowly, smoothly, eyes closed and lips mumbling sweet nothings. I could already see another orgasm building in her mind. I saw what it would take to do something different for her, and managed her sensations and my actions to give her a series of rolling orgasms that built on each other, like waves breaking on a beach.

The first small one rolled over her with a shiver down her spine. She sat up on me to change the angles and another wave rolled over her after a few thrusts. That motivated her to start an active pounding, accompanied with hip rolling. I rewarded her industry with another wave- a bit higher but longer lasting than the previous. When it was past, she ground her hips to me and kissed me ferociously, apparently in tigress mode. She wanted more of them, lots more! Her tendons were popping as she tried to open her hips wider to press harder. I let a series of orgasms crash over her, making her collapse on top of me. I was still nicely hard when she started the squirming again. This time, she moved her hips around and around, as if polishing or grinding my crotch. It felt wonderful! I released a large blast of semen into her and triggered another series of waves that left her boneless beside me.

I fell asleep beside her thinking that I had just boned an international underwear model to senselessness. I LOVE my cock!