The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Penis, Part 2

Note: Adult erotic fiction. If it is illegal or immoral for you, stop now. Fiction, as in not real in any way. Can be posted, in its entirety, to free sites. Contact me at .

Tags: MC, MF, MD, GR

Synopsis: A good witch grants man a perfect, magical penis

Perfect Penis, Part 2

By Paladin

I spent the rest of Sunday with Isebelle. She was warm, gorgeous, and fun to play with. She was also rich enough to buy me a couple nice gifts and spring for a fabulous last dinner without a second thought. We had sex or sexual play of some sort several times, including a quiet bout in the corner booth of the restaurant, but we just slept that night in each others arms so she could get up early enough for the airport. I saw her off and got to my place with plenty of time to get ready for work.

The wonderful weekend I had put me in an odd frame of mind. I was happy, relaxed, and confident while at the same time rather uninterested in my job. I left my blah apartment, drove my blah car, and went to my blah job as a blah blah for a local blah blah blah company. Got settled in my blah shop, did the morning stuff, checked emails, etc. As usual for a Monday, the bell at the service window rang early. I drug myself to the window to meet the customer with a quickly manufactured smile. Oh, god- it was one of the sales force. The sales people generate the bulk of my services, but most of the tickets are either quick fixes, replacements, or no problems found (the so-called ID-10-T error). I did not know her name but I’d seen her around. She was new, and she was also rather young and cute.

“What can I do for you?” I asked. She told me her woes with her netbook. I checked a couple quick things, then wrote her a work ticket. “I’ll call or email you when I know what’s wrong. If it takes more than a day or so, we’ll issue you a loaner.” I continued the usual spiel and noticed that she was actually paying attention. In fact, she was a bit flushed. I had not even thought about using my new powers on her and they seemed to be working anyway. Nice! I put her netbook on the test bench and started the diagnostics running.

My boss and I had coffee together per our usual routine. He worked in the IT area and this was his way of keeping tabs on me. During the meeting, however, I noticed that he was getting chummier. He was telling me about his weekend as if we were really friends and ended up telling me that it was about time I moved up in the company. He promised me he would see what he could do as he went about his rounds. Nice again!

More flurries of broken and messed up stuff, each ending with the person either becoming a long-lost friend, or shy looks and blushes. Lots of nice nipple shots today. The netbook woman from earlier stopped by to bring me some cookies and check on her netbook. She even asked me if I would join her for lunch. I declined, worried about fishing from the company pier as it were- the company had pretty strict policies about that sort of thing, and I really did not want to get her in trouble. By the end of the day, there was an email from my boss to meet the next day and to dress nicely.

Tuesday found me in a conference with my boss and a couple other mid-level managers. My bosses boss opened by saying that my boss was pushing hard that I was ready to advance in the company and they were curious about what I thought. I turned my charm on as fully as I could and started to talk about things I thought could be done to streamline some parts of the operation. At first, most of the gathered men were either neutral or mildly annoyed. Within a half hour, most were on my side. By the end of the hour, they were enthusiastically my friends. We did not see eye to eye on every point I raised, but instead of just ignoring them we were discussing them openly. The meeting ended with a promises of more responsibilities and money.

By Thursday, I often had a couple-three people at my window most of the day, just chatting and talking, even flirting. A couple of the women were bringing me increasingly silly things- can I fix their purse? Can I help them adjust their glasses, etc. I was gaining an insight as to what a pretty girl must have to deal with. Right now, it was all new and exciting, but I could see that it would be really annoying after a while. Some of what Isebelle told me made a lot more sense now as well- most of the people did not really know me in any real way and did not want to.

Speaking of Isebelle, she was calling or emailing me every day. I was completely charmed by her little sweet notes. She seemed to show both her sophistication and the shy girl inside in them. I had gone on a very successful date with Tina from the clothing store, and met up with Darleen, Gwen, and Angela all separately during the last few days. They all looked visibly better, and commented that I did as well.

On Friday, my boss told me that the committee had agreed to make a salaried position for me with some more responsibilities. I was even going to get a helper to do a lot of the low-level stuff. The salary he said they were looking at was nice. Nice nice nice. I decided I would show up Monday looking ready to rock, even if the promotion was not official yet. When I emailed the girls (not all together- I am not an idiot), Tina offered me a huge discount and Darleen promised to help me shop. Isebelle wired me a chunk of money to use and was sad she could not be her to help but made me promise to shoot her photos of my new look. Gwen wanted to apply to be my helper (and she had the background for it, I remembered) while Angela just wanted to go out again. I set up a shopping trip with Tina and Darleen for Saturday afternoon. This was kind of fun!

I had thought about Friday night for a while. I have a handful of women I can call for a date, but I was still having fun playing around. I know it is a bit cad-like on my part, but I figured I could forgive myself some messing around all things considered. Besides, I had worked as best I could to try to make sure none of the others felt hurt or slighted.

The club last week was fun, but too noisy and crowded for me overall. Tonight I decided I would hit a couple of the more upscale lounges in town to see what happens. Not being big on bars in the first place, I did not really know much about the protocol- when would be the best times, what sorts of things to drink, etc. but my new confidence led me to believe that everything would be OK anyway. I had dinner at one of those chain restaurants with a big attached bar and stuff nailed all over the walls. That was nice, and there were several groups of attractive women scattered around, but no one really caught my eye much. I enjoyed the flirtatiousness of the waitress and she apparently sent several of her friends over for a ‘fly-by’. Each of them were initially bewildered by her interest, but each left aroused and giggling. That was fun, as was the fact that the manager (another woman) gave me the meal for free.

After that, I went to one of the places I had heard about but never been to. It was a large, and surprisingly pleasant lounge with a fireplace and a variety of seating options. I got some Irish coffee to start with and take the chill from outside off as I found a comfy chair near the fireplace. No one caught my eye when I entered, but I was warm and comfortable, so I settled in to read on my PDA for a while.

“Jeff? Is that you?” I looked up and was astonished to see Becki. Becki was my lab partner and in a lot of my classes when I went back to school to get an electronics degree years ago, and we ran into each other occasionally. She was the subject of many of my wet dreams and I had often hoped something would spark between us, although I knew it never would- after all, she was just barely twenty and I was already well into my forties.

Becki was cute a few years ago, and had just improved over time. She had short dark hair, a perfect angelic heart-shaped face, a short but trim body that was filled with perfect curves, and a sweet personality. “Becki! It is great to see you! You look wonderful!”

She blushed and said, with a tone of astonishment in her voice, that I did as well. I asked if she was meeting anyone and she said that she was just relaxing after work. I asked if she would join me and I was a bit amused at her subtle scramble to sit as if I might change my mind any second. We ordered drinks and were soon catching each other up. She oohed and ahhed properly over my new promotion and I congratulated her on getting in with a big-name tech company that opened a few years ago here.

We were sharing information about significant others in our lives and she told me, in more detail than might have been otherwise normal, that she had not dated or anything lately, being too busy with some training and special projects at work. She really seemed to be trying to convince me that she was available. Then she turned to me and stroked my arm. “How about you, big guy? Anyone in your life right now?”

I felt that discretion would be the better part of valor and just said that I wasn’t seeing anyone regularly, but that ‘there were some women in my life lately’. She looked me in the eyes and said “That is so hot”, then she quickly blushed and excused herself to freshen up.

Becki. I could not believe I was with Becki. I mean, Isebelle was flat-out gorgeous, and Tina was a true hottie, but somehow, Becki was a ‘real person’ and fell into a different category.

When she returned, she was still a bit flushed, but something was different... she was awfully... bouncy, and her hair and makeup were a bit different. Sexier somehow, although I could not tell you how. She sat right next to me on the couch and leaned against me as she sipped her wine. She sighed deeply and snuggled in a little tighter. “Ummm.” She sighed. “This is such a great night. I am so glad I found you after all this time.” Her nipples were visibly erect- she had removed her bra so it was not hard to see this.

She was wiggling slightly against me, and her hand had found my leg. I felt ‘it’ stir, and she obviously felt something move as she smiled and began to stroke my leg. The leg with the companion reaching almost to the knee. The leg covered in dress slacks rather than heavy jeans. The pants that, had I thought about it beforehand, I would have realized would show everything pretty clearly. THOSE pants. She was staring at the developing ridge and lightly tracing its outline, making it twitch and grow even more.

Her breathing was changing and she was licking her lips as her nipples hardened further. She was now openly rubbing the flat of her small hand on it, like she was smoothing out wrinkles and I was afraid she was seconds away from opening jacking me off.

I lifted her hand and kissed the back of it, then kissed her. I don’t know what came over me, but I kissed her as if I was the devil and was stealing her soul. I felt her body growing warmer and more compliant, her other hand touching me all over, unsure of where to go. The kiss kept going and she was moaning and feeling heavier as her muscles sagged against me. The kiss kept going and she began to pant through her nose as her muscles began to twitch and shiver as an orgasm stole over her.

I held her until she was done and could breathe normally. She leaned to my ear and whispered “I have to have you. Please Jeff, fuck me. Fuck me right here.” I was shocked to hear her use such language, but god it made me hard. I looked around. We were at an open couch by a low table, near the fireplace. Most of the other patrons were at the bar or at tables and only a handful had a good view of us- although the bar staff could see us perfectly and one guy winked at me. Becki was wearing a dress, but not one that would cover us adequately. What to do, what to do? The bathrooms here were nice, but there was no way I was going to have her in the bathroom for our first time.

However, another couch had a different angle- only someone in our couch would see anything below the shoulders. I told Becki to go sit over there, then I joined her- double checking the angles as I did so. I slid to the front edge of the couch and she slipped my pants down, freeing my perfect penis.

She gasped at the size and quickly got it in her mouth as far as she could. Dear god, she had a great mouth! I had to lift her head off me before I blew everything into it. She settled a knee on each side of me and flipped her dress over my thighs and pressed herself against me. The little minx was not wearing panties! She was so wet that the head of my cock slipped right in. She started to scream so I kissed her to keep her quieter. She sucked on my tongue and plunged down on my cock making us both groan into each others mouth.

She took control, moving my hands to her soft breasts and twisting herself on me, taking the term ‘screw’ awfully literally. Her breasts felt wonderful, even covered by her dress as they were. I was tempted to slip my hands inside, but was not sure of the angles, so contented myself to thumbing her thickened nipples and hefting their delightful weight.

Her eyes were wide as she pounded herself on my meat ever harder and faster. She was breathing funny as we continued kissing, just her ass and hips moving faster and faster. She began to squeak, then clamped every muscle onto me as she was wracked by a big orgasm. Her struggles to contain it triggered my own, and I filled her to capacity with my powerful sperm. That triggered another smaller round and she broke our kiss with a sigh, sagging down to my chest. I let her rest like this for a long moment before I dared take a look around.

The bar staff were staring, open-mouthed, at us. They could not have seen much, but they saw and heard enough. Now it was my turn to blush! I fixed myself up as best I could, got Becki presentable using my connection with her to help out, dropped a $50 on the table, and hustled us out of there.

During the drive to my place, Becki just stared at me as if I was a god, occasionally sighing deeply, radiating waves of a sort of relaxed anticipation of something very pleasant. When I got her inside, she used the bathroom and came out refreshed and ready for more. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom where we fucked and sucked and cuddled for hours until sheer exhaustion took us both.

The next morning found her making breakfast for a small army wearing nothing but a t-shirt of mine. She looked and smelled wonderful, and I mentally thanked the other girls for making sure my bathroom was well-stocked for overnight female guests. As Becki flipped the French toast, I tried to remember what sort of things I might have triggered with my sperm. Love, certainly, maybe even some adoration. Hopefully not complete enslavement, although there was a time last night I was thinking about making this permanent.

I peeked, just a little, into her mind now that we were connected and the uppermost note was satisfaction- she was not only sexually sated, she was relaxed, happy, and somehow pleased with how things were going. She had somehow built on her memories of me as a ‘nice guy’ and made me her knight in shining armor. In her mind I was taller, stronger, handsomer, thinner, smarter and sexier than every other man she had ever met. Well, at least her mental picture of my penis was nearly accurate.

As far as I could tell, I had not enslaved her or anything, so that was good. As we ate, decided to come clean and tell her the whole story- the witch, the three girls, shopping and Tina, Isebelle, and the rest. She was giggling with joy when I was done- not quite the reaction I was hoping for. She turned to my netbook and pulled up a recent shot of Isebelle to confirm that it was who she thought it was and appeared happy about it. Hmmm... I had to ask about this.

“Jeffy, you are a great guy, such a great guy. I knew there was something different about you when I saw you and felt myself react. I always kind of liked you but never in ‘that’ way.

“When I saw you at the bar, it was good to see you and I was hoping to have a drink or two, then find someone else to spend the evening with more intimately, even if it did not end up with sex. But, the longer I was near you, the better I felt about you. You just smelled right for me somehow. When I felt that monster in your pants, I was hooked. When I excused myself, I took off my bra and panties and decided you were going to get lucky. Then, when I got back, I sorta lost control. I hope you believe me that I had never done that before!

“Now, I just feel like every problem or concern or worry I have ever had is gone, that there is nothing that I cannot deal with as long as you are near. I feel sharper, better, and sexier than I ever have before and I knew it was somehow because of you. I was seriously thinking about asking you to marry me this morning, even thought I completely knew how insane that sounded. I just feel... bonded or connected to you. I knew when you woke up- the exact second your mind woke up. I knew your favorite breakfast, and I knew you were going to tell me something that bothered you.

“Now I know I have several sisters that feel a lot of the same things, although, as far as I can tell from you, not quite the same thing. Gwen sounds positively delicious, and I can’t wait to meet Isebelle. I’m not really bisexual, but I bet it would be a lot of fun to share you sexually. I am getting all tingly about the idea, and I bet... no, I can actually feel that it is making you excited as well, isn’t it?”

It was hard to deny that since the evidence was increasingly visible- hell, it was probably visible from a low Earth orbit!

Becki continued. “So, lover, here we are on a lazy Saturday morning. I KNOW you don’t have any real plans- you did not expect anything that happened with you and me and you were originally just going to ‘wing it’ for the weekend. I have a few ideas of things we can do, and I am pretty sure you’ll enjoy them as well- but let’s start with breakfast before it becomes lunch, OK?”

With that, she turned away to finish a breakfast fit for a king- French toast, sausage, eggs (my favorite way, naturally), fruit, juice, hash browns, and more, mostly made from scratch. I love big breakfasts and used to hit a breakfast buffet every payday weekend. This was even better- mostly because of the loving and beautiful company.

After we ate, she chased me into the shower as she cleaned up, freezing some of the leftovers for a future meal. I called down to ask her what I should wear for the day and she replied that she laid a suggestion out on the bed. The girl had found time to tidy the bedroom, spray some nice air freshener, and had laid out a casual outfit of my good jeans, hiking shoes, one of my nicer polo shirts,and a sweater to layer over it all. Not a lot of clues here as to her plans. No underwear, though. I wondered if that was intentional- not that I had worn a lot of it lately- it was hard to fit the monster in the dang things.

I found her packing what appeared to be a picnic lunch and gave her a big kiss, hugging her close to me and enjoying her scent. She asked if I was ready and literally skipped to my minivan. She gave me driving directions and we got to a neighborhood grocery, a slightly upscale place and she made me wait in the van.

Our next destination was a make-your-own pot place, where Becki quickly showed me up, but working together in the heavy clay was such a sensual activity that I easily forgave her. If this was her idea of an interesting date, I had high hopes for the rest of the weekend! We left there with the promise of revisiting later for the next step.

Then she guided us to the gym she belonged to where we swam and played around- tag, one-one one ‘basketball’, and such as we worked up a sweat. Becki had grabbed my swimsuit and a few other things and tossed them in her gym bag at some point. We took advantage of the hot tub, sauna, and masseuse before showering off and redressing. The changes the witch set off in me were even more apparent as none of this exhausted me the way it would have a bit more than a week ago. The experience actually gave me a pleasant buzz, and the pretty masseuse seemed to enjoy herself as well.

By now it was lunch time and I was hungry, in many ways. Following Becki’s instructions, we soon found ourselves in a little-visited park on the north side of town with a great view of the woods all around. We found a parking place in the sun that kept the car warm even when we turned the engine off. Becki turned on the radio and found some music she liked. She hopped into the back and did the funniest, sexiest, damnedest striptease I had ever seen. She bumped her head on the low roof a couple of times, but did a lot of it on her knees. She even managed to get her small gold necklace tangled in her hair once. When she was done, she quickly wrapped herself in a blanket. “Hey, stud. Why don’t you come back here and keep me warm?” I clambered over the seats and joined her, noting that she managed to pile up a lot of my old blankets, a couple sleeping bags, and some camping pads into a workable, warm bed. It was a bit cramped back there, but very cozy.

We managed to get me undressed in the small space, and she pushed me down and crawled under the blankets to play with ‘her newest toy’ as she called it. I could not see her, but I felt her massage and roll it like a wad of Play Doh. After the other things we had done, I was already a bit aroused. (You should have seen her in her swim suit! If that is what she normally wore at her gym, I am surprised she was left alone!) She quickly got me the rest of the way up, then took me in her very warm, very active mouth where it felt like she was running me through a complete wash cycle, with spin dry. I held off cumming in her mouth- only because she asked me not to.

Next, I felt her rubbing her nipples on my cock, legs, and belly. She was swinging her chest so her hard nipples did erotic Spirograph designs all over me- odd, but very, very pleasant! Then she started to kiss my chest and shoulders and my cock jerked. She worked her way up to my shoulders, neck and face as she settled her crotch over the head of my cock. Kissing me hard, she shoved herself hard on me and broke the kiss to scream out her pleasure. My ears were still ringing when she resealed her lips to mine.

She fucked me hard and made me cum hard deep inside her. Then she made me sit up and sat on me backwards, riding me and letting me play with her tits. Pressing on the roof, she pushed herself hard on me, like she was trying to drive me all the way through her. She came again and went limp just as I blasted away again.

I moved her into my arms and we rested in the now toasty warm van for a while. Her gym bag provided some wipes we used to clean up, and she started lunch. She used my little camp stove to heat some water for soup and drinks, and we feasted on thick meat sandwiches on a crusty bread, soup, crudites, and other things. Clean up was quick and simple, and after, we just lounged in the back of the van for a bit. She had even brought along some crosswords and stuff for us to work on as we rested.

When we were ready, we headed to the mall and picked up some outfits and a couple things for my apartment. Hanging out with Becki was great, and it felt so much more natural, more ‘real’ than hanging with the other women did. We were sipping some sort of fancy teas at the mall’s tea specialty shop when Becki sighed.

“I am so happy I listened to my Great-Aunt Mathilda and went to that lounge the other day.” When I asked her what she meant she elaborated that she was over at her aunt’s when she suggested that Becki needed to get out and suggested the time and place. I noticed as she spoke that she played with her necklace... which looked oddly familiar... a tree, a pentagram, and the letter M.

“Tell me more about your aunt.” I asked. Becki’s face lit up as she told me about a long-time family friend that she had known since childhood, a woman that she would spend summers with and who taught her so much about so many things. A cultured woman with an extensive garden, her beloved pet cat, and many friends of all sorts.

“My mother always said that Aunt Mathilda was a witch, but the ‘good’ sort. My aunt never spoke of her beliefs, but I always sort of believed it.”

“That’s an interesting necklace.” I said. She smiled and told me that it has always belonged to her aunt but that she had given it to her this last visit, saying it was time for her to have it.

“You know,” I started, “I’ve seen a necklace like that before.” I told her the story of the lake and the witch, without a lot of detail about what happened in the bedroom.

“That was you?” Becki gasped. “Aunt Mathilda told me that a young man had saved her life and she gave him a gift, but owed him more.”

“And she gave you the necklace and told you to go to the bar?” I asked. “It almost sounds like she was pointing you at me.” She blushed.

“My aunt loves me and wants the best for me. Obviously, she thought that was you.”

I gave Becki a big kiss. “If she thought she still owed me anything, I would easily call the debt paid.” On our way out of the mall, I swung us by the jewelery store to look at rings, and afterwards, we had a really, really nice night!