The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PERFECT ROOMMATE

Chapter 2

By Gloryboy

Male Appliance Number Six or Man-6 for short was busily cleaning the refrigerator. Man-5 was on all fours polishing the floor. Their new brother, Man-7, was washing the dishes. From what Man-6 had heard Owner say, Man-7 had already been sold but the new owner had not picked him up yet.

When Male Appliance Number Six thought he was done with the refrigerator, he reported to Owner.

“Owner, Male Appliance Number Six has completed task ‘clean refrigerator’. Man-6 reports to Owner as ordered so she may decide if task has been completed correctly and to her complete satisfaction.”

“I’ll look in a while,” Janey said. “Meanwhile, just to make extra sure, Man-6, program: Clean Refrigerator, restart, activate.”

She slapped his bare ass and smiled as he returned to the refrigerator, cleaning it again from the start.

On some level, Male Appliance Number Six (he knew he once had another name but that was irrelevant, old programming) knew he should not be enjoying this. He knew this was antithetical to what he once was. But it gave him such pleasure to obey her.

‘Obey Owner. Feel exquisite pleasure from obeying Owner. Be attentive to Owner. Obey Owner. Believe Owner. Exist for Owner.’

This act of cleaning, any act that was doing anything she wanted, was like orgasmic pleasure. He was in a state of bliss every moment he was pleasing her. The very thought of disappointing or disobeying her (though why he would ever want to disobey he did not know) made him feel agonizing sadness. Of course, he could not disobey anyway.

‘Be attentive to Owner. Obey Owner. Believe Owner. Exist for Owner.’

Finally, Janey walked in and looked. He anxiously waited.

“You missed a spot,” she teased.

He was overwhelmed with sorrow and vigorously cleaned where she pointed.

“Good,” she said. “It looks perfect now.”

He was flooded with pleasure.

“How may Man-6 serve and please you now?” he said.

‘Be attentive to Owner.’

“Get Man-5 and bring him with you,” she said. “I have a task that requires two male appliances.”

A few minutes later, Janey sat in a chair. Man-6 was on all fours in front of her while Man-5 stood behind her.

“Man-5, Massage Mode, activate,” she said.

He began massaging her shoulders.

“Man-6, Vibrator Mode, Top Unit, activate.”

His tongue sprang out.

Some time later, Janey sat relaxed and relieved.

“Man-5, return to your household tasks,” she said.

As Man-5 walked away, she said, “Man-6, Program: Cuddling Mode, activate.”

Man-6 happily cuddled with her, holding her close. She smiled.

“You are such a wonderful, all-purpose appliance,” she grinned.

“Male Appliance Number Six lives to please you,” he enthusiastically said.

“Hmm, yes you do,” she purred, “and I won’t let you be any other way.”