The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PERFECT ROOMMATE

Chapter 3

By Gloryboy

Male Appliances numbers five, six, eight and nine stood at attention, arms held behind them. They were naked and each of them had the appropriate number tattooed on his left butt-cheek. Janey surveyed them and smiled approvingly.

“My guest will be here any moment,” she said. “Remember your duties.”

“Yes, Owner,” they replied in unison.

Janey looked out the window and saw a limousine pull up. The chauffeur walked around and opened the back door. An attractive middle-aged woman stepped out and headed for the door.

Janey said, “Open the door for her, Man-5. Then take your position with the others.”

He did so. As soon as she stepped inside the door, he ran and took his position with the others. Man-5 and Man-6 were on one side of the door while Man-8 and Man-9 were on the other side.

“Salute my guest properly,” Janey smirked. “All male appliances, Program ‘Erection Mode’ Activate.”

The penises of all four men stood at attention. The woman laughed and walked the gauntlet of saluting males. She greeted and hugged Janey.

“You certainly do know how to make your friends feel welcome.”

“I’m glad you could be here Debbie,” Janey said.

“Man-6, make us tea. The rest of you return to your duties.”

As they all started to walk away, Janey laughed at her oversight and said, “Man-5, Man-8 and Man-9, cancel Erection mode.”

Male Appliance Number Six felt euphoric at having been selected to serve them. Of course, he and Man-5 were not for sale. He brought them tea, served them and then stood before them, hands held behind him and still erect as they spoke.

“He hears and understands everything we say?” Debbie asked.

“Yes,” Janey said.

“Does he dislike being controlled like this?”

“Since I have allowed him to retain his real personality and have simply conditioned it rather than wiping and replacing it, there is undoubtedly some part of his mind that remembers his old life and resents this. But it is overwhelmed by his new programming and the euphoria he feels at pleasing me. Isn’t that right, Male Appliance Number Six?”

‘Be attentive to Owner. Obey Owner. Believe Owner. Exist for Owner.’

“Male Appliance Number Six exists to please you, Owner,” he enthusiastically said.

“It gives you pleasure,” Janey said.

‘Believe Owner.’

“Man-6 feels great pleasure,” he said as the pleasure rushed through him.

“Good,” Janey smiled. “Stand silently.”

He stood at attention as they talked, feeling tremendous pleasure, and his thoughts continuing.

‘Be attentive to Owner. Obey Owner. Believe Owner. Exist for Owner.’

Admiring the muscularity of Man-6’s arms and stomach, Debbie said, “Your male appliances certainly do keep in shape.”

“It’s easy when I have total control,” Jayne said. “They eat exactly what and how much I say and work out how and when I say. I enjoy having muscular male robots to look at and admire as art forms.”

“That’s why I’m here,” Debbie said. “Man-1, my chauffeur, is a joy. Hard to believe he was ever the asshole you say he was before you turned him into an obedient, programmed man-bot. But I’d like to purchase another. Could I look at the two that are for sale?”

“Of course,” Janey said. “By the way, the reason Man-1 is no longer an asshole is because I overwrote that persona with a more pleasing one though, admittedly, almost any other personality would have been more pleasing.”

Man-6 was dismissed with a wave of Janey’s hand to return to his duties. Man-8 and Man-9 came in, posing for Debbie and demonstrating their various programmed abilities. Debbie took her time and finally decided she would buy Man-9.

“An excellent choice,” Jayne said. “Would you mind if I took a look at Man-1? He was my first male appliance, after all.”

“Not at all,” Debbie smiled.

Male Appliance Number One stood before them.

“So, how have you been, Man-1?” Janey said.

He did not seem to completely understand the question but replied, “Man-1 exists to please Owner.”

“Are you happy, Man-1?”

He beamed enthusiastically.

“Male Appliance Number One lives to please Owner.”

“Tell me, baby, do you remember all that complicated scientific stuff that used to be in your brain?”

“No, Man-1 does not understand such things. They are beyond him and hurt his brain.”

“What makes you happy, Man-1?”

“Being attentive to Owner. Obeying Owner. Believing Owner. Existing for Owner.”

“What are your duties?”

“Man-1 drives Owner, cooks and cleans, does the laundry, washes the dishes, does her shopping, shines her shoes…”

“Okay,” Janey interrupted. “But you like it?”

“Man-1 loves being told what to do by Owner and being her male appliance as he was meant to be.”

“I’m glad you are happy,” she said.

“Man-1 thanks you for making him like this.”