The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perils of Victory: A Diamond to Take Her Breath Away.

Written by Lady Jane

Part One

WHEN Victory pulled in behind Falson’s Pawn she didn’t think anyone inside the small building would be able to hear. In stealth mode the Victorycycle only made a humming noise kind of like an oversized cell phone set to vibrate. It did not exactly run silently but low enough that she was usually able to sneak up on those whom she needed to. She had spent the day running down any snitches and informants looking for clues on what had happened to the Knox Diamond. Finally one had pointed her here; it was a weak lead at best but she had nothing else to go on. The pawn shop was a front for more sinister operations, most people knew that but Jack Falson ran a tight ship and was very respected on the streets. In fact the snitch who had pointed the superheroine in this direction was likely already on his way out of town.

Victory dismounted the bike and strode confidently to the back door. She was clad in her usual uniform; purple Lycra hot pants and matching halter top each fitting skin tight to the gentle curves of her lean figure. A silver head band kept her thick brown mane pulled back from her face, the top half of which was obscured by a purple eye-mask. Her silver powerbelt, which was the source of her super powers (strength, speed, reflexes) rode low on her hips, and indestructible silver bracelets glittered on her wrists. Calf high silver boots completed the ensemble, the high heels click-clacking on the concrete. With her long legs, bare from hip to calf, the shiny Lycra clinging to her C-cup breasts but leaving her toned stomach on display the scant outfit left little to the imagination.

The door into the pawn shop was locked but Victory’s super strength made short work of that and she continued inside unhindered. The store was closed and darkened but right away she heard laughter and men’s voices. Ahead and to her left was a stairway leading to a lower level, she could already see the light at the bottom. After listening for a moment she decided there were about four men down there, it sounded like they were playing cards. Confident she could handle four normal men easily enough the young heroine made her way down those stairs boldly.

“Who the hell is that?” called one of the men as soon as her high heels could be heard on the stairs.

Victory made no reply as she stepped down into the room. It was a confined area with finished walls and a few neon signs hanging up; a regular man cave. There was a table against one wall cluttered with liquor bottles and glasses. The four men were seated around a card table in the middle of a hand and they all turned to regard her. Jack Falson, a middle aged man with stringy salt and pepper hair and a somewhat scraggly goatee, sat on the far side facing the heroine. He regarded her with eyes that belayed a dangerous edge.

“Damn, Jack you didn’t tell us you were calling a stripper tonight,” guffawed a heavyset and obviously drunk man to Jack’s left.

“Shut up you idiot,” said one of the others. “That’s no stripper that’s VICTORY!”

Victory took two steps into the room, deliberately clearing the path to the stairs. “Gentlemen, I hate to break up your game but I need to speak with Mr. Falson.”

“Sorry toots,” Falson replied gruffly. “I’m closed, come back tomorrow during business hours…I might be able to give a little something for those bracelets… who’s bet?”

Victory’s eyes narrowed at the comment about her bracelets, did he know something or think he knew something? Falson attempted to return to the game but the two more sober men slid back from the table.

“Listen Jack, I’m on probation still I can’t go crossing this bi…um, miss Victory,” said one.

“Yeah,” agreed the other. “My luck’s been shit all night anyway…I’ll give ya a shout in the AM.”

They quickly made their way upstairs. The heavyset fellow continued to suck at his beer, something like amusement on his face. Victory squared up to Jack Falson placing her hands on her slim hips and leveling a no-nonsense glare. The arrogant jerk hadn’t even laid his hand down yet.

“I expect you know why I’m here Mr. Falson,” she began boldly. “I’m looking for the Knox Diamond, now I don’t know if you’re fencing it for Cassandra X. or not but I’m betting at the very least you know who is.”

“Listen sweetcakes,” Falson began, still holding his cards. “I run a simple pawn shop, you need an out dated TV, I’ll give ya a steal of a deal, literally… you wanna hock that belt, I’ll shoot you maybe a couple bucks.” Once again Victory wondered if it was a coincidence he was referencing her power items. “But even if an international super-criminal were to come to me with a fist sized diamond…what the hell am I gonna do with it? I don’t deal in that kind of cash.”

“Sounds good but we both know that ain’t exactly the truth now don’t we,” Victory replied with a smirk. “I won’t pretend to know what kind of trouble you’re really into but I do know you keep your ear to the ground and have a good idea about anything that goes on in Capital City’s seedy underbelly! Now you can either tell me what I need to know or I’ll beat you to a pulp then tear this building to the ground…literally…looking for something CCPD can pin on you!”

She let the threat hang in awkward silence, wanting Jack Falson to fully consider his options or rather, lack thereof. Suddenly that silence was broken by a loud “pop”. The heroine hadn’t even time to consider the source when her leg began to sting. Glancing down she saw a large silver dart sticking into the middle of her left thigh. She plucked it out even as a tingly numbing sensation swept up her leg and began spreading across her narrow pelvis.

“I told you the sow would fall for it,” Falson said to his companion triumphantly.

He stood and shrugged off the flannel shirt he wore, his right arm still clutching the hand of cards fell away with the shirt! Underneath Falson was wearing a wife-beater and was in considerably good shape for a man his age. His real right arm came up from under the table holding a large dart gun.

“Wha…what have you done?” Victory gasped, dropping the dart.

The numbing sensation had already spread down both her shapely legs, her knees bowed inward as weakness flooded through her. Victory took a few stumble steps to lean against the wall for support.

“It’s just a tranquilizer…a powerful one, but shouldn’t be any permanent damage,” Falson explained as he came around the table. “You stupid cow I got the call an hour ago that you were coming!” Still seated at the table his drunken buddy laughed.

“Don’t come any closer,” Victory warned him.

Falson only hesitated a moment before a smirk crossed his face. Victory felt flushed. That tingling numbness had spread up her abdomen and into her cheeks. Her vision was beginning to blur and her head already felt foggy. It took great effort just for her to lift her hand in an attempt to ward him off. Falson slapped that hand aside and drove his fist into her stomach! All the air left her chest in a rush and when she drew in a breath it seemed to set her head spinning.

Victory tried to assume a fighting stance on unsteady legs. Too quick for her to even register the back of Falson’s hand slapped across her face! The dizziness worsened, she was completely unable to get her bearings. He slapped her again, spinning her head to the side. Victory let out a soft cry as another backhand rocked her. On wobbly legs she stumbled about, the stinging assault was more demeaning than anything. Defenseless and frustrated the heroine could hear the drunken cohort laughing as she was slapped around.

H-how can this be happening, Victory thought, realizing she had severely underestimated Jack Falson. I’ve got to get out of here before this tranquilizer overwhelms me…

But it was too late. Even as the heroine turned toward the stairs Falson was there to shove her back against the wall. Even with her super strength, if she could not get her bearings Victory was defenseless. Trying to force herself to focus, Victory threw a punch at where she thought Falson’s face was. She missed badly and actually fell into his waiting arms.

“Don’t touch me,” she growled groggily, trying to pull loose.

Falson only laughed. Victory felt his rough hands grab her by the shoulders and then she was spun around to face him. Everything seemed to be spinning around them but in that moment her attacker came into clear focus. He drew back his arm and before she could even fully register the action, his fist slammed her jaw! Victory let out a sharp cry of pain and surprise as her head rocked from the blow. Her knees buckled beneath her as Victory crumpled to the floor with a sigh. Whether from the punch or the tranquilizer; darkness enveloped her and the defeated heroine fell unconscious at the feet of Jack Falson.