The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perils of Victory: A Diamond to Take Her Breath Away.

Written by Lady Jane

Part Five

VICTORY sat across from Connor, glaring at him with all the ire she could muster. They were alone in his limo now, the heroine still fully under the sway of the Knox Diamond. Her mouth still tasted like shoe leather and she had no idea where they might be headed but at least she was back in her uniform. Connor had ordered her to dress before leading her out to the long black vehicle.

He returned her glare with a smug grin, reclined in his seat and sipping at an expensive aged scotch. The Knox Diamond lay on the seat beside him, its power turning out not to be dependent upon being held.

“Now Victory,” Connor said resuming his more jovial, taunting tone. “The real fun begins.”

“Where are you taking me?” Victory asked through grit teeth.

The superheroine continued to resist the gem’s control but she could not deny that it’s power was growing. It almost seemed that the more she fought it, the more easily it dominated her. Already her thoughts were foggy, the power constricting her mind so tightly it was becoming harder and harder to think at all.

“Oh you’ll see when we get there,” Connor drained his drink. “I’ve got special…very special plans for you.”

“You sound like a bonafide super villain,” Victory groaned. “This how you plan to get daddy’s attention?”

“You a superheroine or a psychologist, Victory?” Connor chuckled. “Though I’m afraid not very good at either…I don’t have daddy issues, I’m just a narcissist.”

“No surprise there,” Victory sighed.

“In fact I’m afraid Eldridge Manor is a house divided.” He began, pouring himself another drink. “My father needs the Knox Diamond to coerce a federal judge. My mother seems only concerned with her own agenda of becoming a superheroine herself, as if that’s what this world needs.” He paused, looking pensively at the gem beside him. “And now, I happen to be the one in possession of the gem.”

“And what is it you want, Connor?” Victory asked impatiently.

“Well you see lately my billionaire-playboy-antics haven’t been garnering near as much publicity,” Connor sighed. “Doesn’t seem to matter how many DUIs I get or how many models I date…The headlines always go to Sheen and Lindsay or those Armenian bitches!” His anger seemed to be mounting once again. “Three networks have passed on my reality show…three!”

“You child,” Victory spat. “You think defeating me and becoming a supervillain will bring you the publicity you crave…you’re like an 8 year old who’s so hungry for attention you can’t differentiate between good attention or bad attention.”

“Ha! A fine idea itself,” Connor laughed. “But no…I’ve come up with an even better plan!” He took a sip of the scotch before continuing. “What I need is a sex tape.” Victory’s stomach twisted a little. “But not just any sex tape, models, movie stars, people have seen it…no, what will really make headlines? The very first superheroine sex tape, starring none other than Connor Eldrige of course!”

“What? You demented pervert, never!” Victory gasped.

“Well I’d’ve thought by now you’d realize you won’t have a choice in the matter.”

“I would never so much as condescend to a single date with the likes of you,” Victory said. “You may have control of my body but in case you haven’t noticed my mouth and my…”

“SILENCE!” Connor cut her off.

To Victory’s utter dismay her mouth immediately snapped shut.

“Your mind grows weaker every moment,” Connor hissed. “And my control becomes more and more complete.”

Indeed Victory no longer even knew how to resist. Every command was accompanied by an overwhelming urge to obey, which she did. She had to, as if her own will was completely gone now…gone or broken.

“By the time we reach the hotel,” he went on. “Not only will you participate but I’ll make you beg for it like a horny little slut!”

The enthralled heroine knew she had to escape, but how could she? Neither her mind nor her body seemed to be her own any more. Under the power of the Knox Diamond not only could she not resist his command but a part of her was beginning to want to obey. She did not want to admit it but she could not deny it.

Shortly they pulled into the rear service entrance of a hotel Victory recognized to be owned by Eldridgecorp. Connor grabbed the Knox Diamond and climbed out of the limo.

“Follow me and stay silent,” he commanded.

Victory immediately complied, stepping out of the vehicle and following not one stride behind Connor. She wanted to cry out for help but her mind would not even formulate the words. She followed him to a service elevator, which theyrode it up to the penthouse level. The entire ride the superheroine searched her mind for a way to resist, some back door or weak point she could exploit to break the gem’s hold over her. There was none.

When at last they reached the top and Connor exited the elevator, Victory followed him without the slightest hesitation. The penthouse was everything one imagined; sprawling, lavish, exorbitant. There was a picture window taking up an entire wall, providing a panoramic view of Capital City’s immaculate sky-line. Victory took a moment to admire her city, it looked so peaceful from here.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” Connor said, noticing her wandering gaze. “Of the many things in this world that disappoint…the luxuries of wealth just isn’t one of them.”

Victory scowled, she hadn’t been given permission to speak but she wasn’t going to agree with him. Nice as the penthouse seemed, she was admiring the cityscape beyond his luxurious hotel room, which she saw as little more than a prison at this point.

“Ready for your big debut?” he asked sweeping one arm toward the bedroom.

Victory could see that the room was set up with lighting and cameras like a film studio. Her stomach dropped at the sight of it. Here Connor turned to her and held the gem up to her face. It flashed and flickered, dazzling the enthralled heroine. It certainly seemed as if the Knox Diamond glowed all on its own. She looked closer, trying to make out the tiny sparkle in the diamond’s core. As she stared it seemed to grow brighter, reflecting from the sharply angled facets even more dazzlingly. As the glow brightened, seeming to draw her closer or somehow perhaps magnifying the diamond, the lighting in the room seemed to dim.

Victory could feel the power emanating from it…surrounding her…touching her…filling her... enchanting her…and the heroine fell further under the spell of the mesmerizing gem.

“VICTORY CAN YOU HEAR ME?” asked a voice that seemed to fill her whole head.

“Yes,” she replied.

Victory felt like she recognized the voice but could not place it. She continued to watch the diamond’s glow, it seemed to pulse now, sparkling and flickering from within the diamond’s facets.

“GOOD…NOW VICTORY I WANT YOU TO OPEN YOUR MIND.”

Victory felt the diamond invading her, reaching into her consciousness with that beautiful warming glow. It felt safe, friendly…yet insistent...undeniable! The heroine tried to push back, she tried to resist the energy. Immediately the power of the diamond rushed over her, overpowering her feeble mind. The heroine’s mental resistance could not stop the power from filling her essence completely, washing over everything she was and wiping away every thought she had.

“SURRENDER YOUR WILL, VICTORY. OPEN YOUR MIND TO ME.”

Helplessly enthralled the heroine surrendered, feeling her mind open up to allow that voice, that invading power to utterly dominate her.

“I surrender…” the beguiled heroine sighed.

“YOUR MIND IS NO LONGER YOUR OWN…FEEL YOUR THOUGHTS DRIFTING AWAY.”

“Yes…” Victory felt the power tighten around her mind. Powerless to resist her awareness emptied, every thought seeming to vanish into that warming glow.

“MY WILL IS YOUR WILL…I AM YOUR MASTER AND YOU ARE MY SLAVE.”

Victory’s spirit now filled with another presence, to which she could not help but give over complete control. The heroine was not a blank slate, somewhere in her mind she knew she was surrendering to the will of an enemy, even that she was in great danger…but there was nothing her dominated mind could do about it. Her will was gone she had no way to fight back.

“YOU WILL OBEY MY COMMANDS WITHOUT QUESTION.”

“Yes, Master…” Victory replied.

“YOU ARE NOW BEGINNING TO FEEL AIR HEADED…FINDING IT HARD TO THINK…YOU NO LONGER CARE ABOUT BEING A SUPERHEROINE…NOW YOU ARE JUST A HORNY LITTLE GIRL.” “Yes, Master…”

“YOU ARE NO LONGER POWERFUL, YOU ARE NO LONGER CLEVER OR SMART…YOU ARE JUST A DUMB BIMBO…DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

“I understand, Master…”

“YOUR ONLY CONCERN IS BEING SEXY AND SUBMISSIVE…IN FACT YOU FIND IT HARD TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN SEX…YOUR ONLY VALUE IS IN USING YOUR BODY TO SERVE YOUR MASTER.”

No…no, I am a superheroine! Victory’s subconscious mind screamed helplessly. She could feel her identity being overwritten and she was powerless to resist.

“YOUR MIND IS SO WEAK AND FOGGY…AND IT SEEMS SO HARD TO THINK ABOUT SERIOUS THINGS…THE WORLD ONLY MAKES SENSE WHE YOU ARE BEING FUCKED…YOU ARE A PERFECT LITTLE BIMBO.”

“Yes, Master’s little…bimbo…”

“GOOD, WHEN I PUT AWAY THE KNOX DAIMOND YOU WILL AWAKEN AS YOUR NEW SELF, THE BIMBO…WHENEVER YOU SEE THE KNOX DAIMOND YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY FALL BACK INTO THIS TRANCE AND OPEN YOUR MIND TO ACCEPT ANY NEW COMMANDS I MAY HAVE…DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

No…no…no! Victory’s mind resisted futilely.

“Yes, Master, I understand,” she replied.

Victory blinked as Connor slid something into his pocket. She giggled seeing how sexy he looked in that suite as if for the first time. She felt a sudden urge, like warm electricity rushing up her spine. She wanted him to fuck her, needed him to fuck her! She locked onto him with her green eyes and licked her lips hungrily at the thought. She shifted her posture so that her perky C-cups pressed a little more tightly into her Lycra halter top.

“I like, so ready for my close up Mr. Damille,” Victory purred, glance toward the bedroom and biting her bottom lip.

Connor’s grin nearly took in his ears. He immediately scooped the heroine’s lithe frame up onto his shoulder, cuffing her round little booty as he did. Victory giggled, bouncing a little as he hauled her into the bed room/studio.

Master’s gonna fuck me silly in front of those cameras, Victory felt her pussy getting wet just thinking about it. And then he’ll show the whole world what a good little slut I am, tee hee!