The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perils of Victory: A Diamond to Take Her Breath Away.

Written by Lady Jane

Part Seven

THE BIMBO was shoved face down onto the floor of the van. The masked man pulled her arms behind her and quickly wound tape around her wrists. Jordin squirmed excitedly, Connor had never tied her up before! Next, thick strips of duct tape were wrapped around her elbows, squeezing them together and pulling her back into an arch. As her body was pulled into that positioning her tits pressed forward, one pink nipple slipping free of the skin tight dress. The kidnapper noticed and grabbed one of the plump C-cups, pulling it fully out of the top. She groaned from both the discomfort in her shoulders and the groping of her breast.

The feeling of helplessness was beginning to make her horny again, even though she was still a bit queasy from being filled up with cum, the little slut could not resist the assertive masculinity of this masked man. Jordin tried to resist the feeling, knowing she belonged to Connor but there was something about being bound that had always excited her.

Next her ankles were taped together, crossing them left over right. Her knees followed, bound together by the duct tape. A twinge of disappointment rippled through Jordin realizing she would not be able to spread her legs if they were taped together? Then the kidnapper snared a handful of her blond locks and pulled back harshly. Jordin gasped and as her mouth opened ever so slightly a musty rag was stuffed into it! His rough fingers pushed the cloth further and further in making the helpless bimbo moan in discomfort. Finally a strip of tape was laid over her mouth and pressed firmly down on her lips.

The bound bimbo was then pulled up and shoved against the wall of the van next to Connor. Her naked breasts giggled as she futilely tried to wiggle into a more comfortable position. Connor didn’t notice, his wrists and ankles had been taped together and he was struggling. The look on his face was not excited and Jordin began to worry that this was not some new sex game. She glanced down at her bared breasts, the pink nipples hard from the excitement of being bound, thinking it all such a waste.

One of the masked men knelt in front of them. He pulled off his mask revealing a man who looked very familiar to Jordin; he had a rough demeanor, shaggy goatee and salt and pepper hair. Of course the bimbo could not place that face, it was so hard to think about things that weren’t sexy.

“Falson,” Connor spat. “You’re dead…you know that, right? The Eldridges do not negoti…”

The man cut him off with a slap! “You stupid punk!”

Jack Falson, like totally, Jordin remembered.

“Whatever happens to me,” Connor glared up at him. “My father will have your head…”

“Yadda yadda yadda,” Falson interjected. “I don’t sweat your family kid.”

“Your mistake…what exactly is it you want?” Connor asked.

“Few nights ago I sent you a superheroine,” Falson began.

“Yeah, you sent me a heroine, when I was supposed to come pick her up,” Connor countered. “Luckily I was ready, but…

“BUT you never paid me,” Falson cut him off again.

“I never paid you because you screwed that job up!” Connor spat back.

“When you order something at a restaurant,” Falson countered quickly. “You still have to pay even if you don’t like the taste.”

“Not when you own the restaurant,” Connor spat.

“Well guess what,” Falson chuckled. “You don’t own me, kid! Not you or you’re daddy…and you’re gonna pay me...” Here he eyed Jordin and reached out, briefly fondling her exposed breast. “One way or another!”

The bondage coupled with the sensation of his touch sent a surge of electricity through the bimbo and she moaned into her gag. Jack Falson stood and headed back to the front of the van. Connor looked at Jordin with a mixture of frustration and alarm.

He’s mad that excited me, like what does he expect? Jordin thought. Maybe I need to like suck his cock, that would be so totally hot like this!

Connor began trying to reach around for his suit coat pocket. He couldn’t reach of course because of his bindings. He nodded indicating for Jordin to help. Even though she had been more tightly taped up, she was considerably more limber. As she scooted towards him, turning and fumbling for his pocket with her bound hands. Rubbing against him his scent suddenly filled her nose and feeling him so close the little slut began to get wet. Hard as it was for a stupid bimbo like her, Jordin pushed the sexy thoughts away and focused. After a bit of squirming she finally got her hands wriggled into his pocket. Inside were 2 metallic bands…the instant her fingers touched them, a sensation of familiarity flooded through the bimbo and she somehow knew it was a pair of silver bracelets.

“Take them,” Connor whispered. “Put them on…”

Jordin turned her back to Connor so he could see her bound wrists. His arms were bound in front so he was able to undo her bindings. Then he helped slip the bracelets onto her wrists and unbound her elbows as well. The bimbo admired the bracelets, they looked good on her, she had the feeling they belonged to her…or had…

“Now reach inside my coat,” Connor instructed. “There’s something in that pocket we need.”

Jordin obeyed finding the pocket inside as well. When she reached inside there was something like a rock and she pulled it out. It was in fact a huge diamond, if there was one thing a bimbo recognized it’d be that, and she cupped it in her palms, awed. It was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen and she felt drawn to the precious stone. Indeed it seemed to pull her gaze deeply into it, where she could see a soft glow at its center.

“CAN YOU HEAR ME SLAVE?”

“Yes Master,” Jodin whispered, falling easily into trance.

“DO YOU REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE?”

“Yes Master,” she replied. “I am your slave, you’re bimbo fuck-toy.”

“SLAVE, I NEED YOU TO BECOME THE HEROINE VICTORY AND RESCUE ME!”

“But I no longer care about being a superheroine, Master,” Jordin replied dreamily. “I’m just a horny little girl…it’s so hard to think about anything other than sex…”

“FORGET ALL THAT! I NEED YOU TO BE POWERFUL…I NEED YOU TO BE VICTORY AGAIN AND GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!”

“Yes Master, as you command…”

“NOW AWAKEN AND SAVE US!”

Jordin snapped out of the trance. It was as if a fog had lifted from her mind and she could see for the first time in days. She wasn’t sure where they were but she knew they were in trouble and it was up to her to get them out of it. Her magic bracelets were on her wrists and Jordin wasted no time in banging them together! In a flash of light she had become the superheroine Victory once more!

With her super strength returned she easily snapped the duct tape binding her legs and stood. She was again wearing her purple lycra uniform silver boots and her powerbelt was securely around her waist. Her mask rested on her face framed by her thick…BLONDE HAIR?? She lifted a lock, staring in confusion.

No time to worry about that, Victory thought. I’ve got to get Connor to safety!

Victory stood and ripped the tape from her lips, spitting out the musty rag with disdain. Assuming her usual heroic stance, fists on the gentle curves of her hips, Victory shouted. “Falson, stop the van!”

The three men at the front of the van turned at the sound of her voice. Their eyes went wide upon seeing her, particularly Falson’s.

“Victory? Is that…blond…??” Falson could not even finish the confused question before the superheroine rushed forward.

She seized him by the collar and hurled him towards the back of the van. He struck the rear doors with so much force they burst open and he flew through them. Jack Falson hit the road, rolling and skidding painfully. Over the sound of his own yelps and groans he heard the van screech to a halt. When he finally rolled to a stop, Jack pushed himself up on his elbows. His driver came sailing through the air to land in a heap beside him. He lifted his gaze as Victory stepped from the van, holding the third thug over her head. The superheroine chucked the large man easily and turned her glare on Falson.

She looked as magnificent as she had when she first strolled into his pawn shop, despite the fact she now seemed to be a blond. Her statuesque figure was brimming with confidence. She assumed a wide stance, her long legs shapely and smooth. Behind her Connor Eldridge climbed out of the van, rubbing his wrists where they’d been taped.

“Falson,” Victory warned. “Don’t move!”

“Couldn’t if I wanted to sweetcheeks,” Falson groaned, his leg had been broken in the fall. “Guess I didn’t give young Eldridge enough credit… I liked you better as a brunette though.”

“Don’t just stand there,” Connor shouted at Victory. “Kill these two!”

Victory looked at him, shocked enough that he would talk to her that way that she wasn’t angry at first. Then things began to come back to her. Victory’s befuddled mind beginning to sort through the last few days.

“Slave, destroy these two, I order you!”

Victory was momentarily overwhelmed by a rush of images and sensations. She remembered every moment under Connor’s control. Humiliation flooded through the heroine remembering how he had used her; how she had given her body so willingly to his desires. How she had wanted, even needed to be his fuck-toy; how she had felt no self-worth beyond his lust; she could remember the overwhelming desire to serve. It was like remembering an embarrassing drunk, even though she knew at the time she had wanted to be used that way, her freed mind could no longer rationalize it, or even comprehend.

Quickly humiliation gave way to anger, realizing how she’d been taken advantage of. The last three days had not been her in any true sense, instead she had been under the power of the Knox Diamond. That magic had stripped away her will and her identity, replacing it with something else, something much less. She had been giving him her body willingly because it was her mind that had been violated and raped! As this realization swept through Victory, she leveled her enraged glare at Connor Eldridge, he was searching through the pockets of his coat and the heroine knew what for. Victory lifted her hand which still held the Knox Diamond and taking great satisfaction in the way Connor’s expression dropped.

“See, your mistake was forgetting to specify any commands to keep me under control after you were rescued,” Victory said giving the diamond a little toss and catching again.

Connor stammered for a moment, staring at the Knox Diamond. Suddenly Victory shot forward grabbing him by the throat and lifting him clear off the ground. Engulfed in her own rage there was an instant Victory wasn’t sure herself what she would do but only knew that she wanted, needed to punish Connor for the things he had made her do. Her grip tightened around his wretched throat, glaring into his wide fear filled eyes.

This isn’t right, the superheroine told herself. No matter what he’s done to me, what he made me, I’m a superheroine… not a murderer. Her grip slackened slightly as she wrestled with her conscience.

“The tape,” Connor grunted, barely able to speak. “The sex tape…my agent still has it...”

Dread washed through Victory, momentarily bolstering her rage once again. “If I kill you there’d be no point for its release.”

“Money,” Connor coughed, still struggling in her grip. “My agent, my family…”

Victory dropped him, turning away in disgust. “You people…”

“Family bonds aren’t exactly top priority to the Eldridges,” Connor rasped, rubbing his throat. “Let me go and I’ll make sure the tape is not released…”

Victory’s stomach twisted in revulsion at the idea of anyone seeing her that way; being fucked by this scumbag, moaning and begging for more. She turned away, considering her options (or lack thereof), turning the Knox Diamond slowly in her hand, careful not to let it catch her gaze.

Have I really been backed into a corner and outsmarted by this wretched spoiled prick? Victory thought to herself angrily. He’s beaten me… again!