The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Permanent Changes

mc mf md ft hm

Summary: A professional telepath who spends the weekend in a motel room with a subject who is more resistant than he expects.

Chapter One: A Long-Planned and Unexpected Trip.

He had watched-some would say stalked, but he considered what he did above that-Sarah for two weeks before selecting her. For another month he observed her, learned her routines perfectly and gathered as much information as he could about her background. It was like this whenever Henry worked on spec. The subject had to be perfect and the plan airtight before he made a move.

It was a mildly rainy Friday in early April when he executed his plan. Sarah had returned home from work a little after 7 p.m. Henry knew from reading her mind at a coffee shop earlier in the afternoon she had no plans for the weekend. She had taken an armful of papers home with her to work on and nobody would expect her until Monday.

The rain was a happy accident. Lessened visibility and the ability to carry an umbrella made Henry feel secure that nobody saw him as he walked to her doorstep. He rang her doorbell and when she opened the door it was to speak to him through a small crack, the door’s chain firmly in place.

“Yes?” she asked.

Henry saw her lovely green eyes and caught a hint of her perfume wafting through the opening. He smiled. “Hello,” he said, genuine warmth in his voice. “Please, do not be concerned.”

“Okay,” she said. “Who are you?”

“Please, do not speak. Everything is fine. Just take the chain off the door and open it all the way.” Sarah shut the door and Henry heard her sliding the chain off. She opened it again and stood silently.

His clients often asked if he got jaded from it, got sick of seeing gorgeous women. Henry always replied the same: he fancied himself a connoisseur of women, and just as anyone with a passion for art never tires of seeing works of great beauty, so he never stopped relishing the women he “worked” with.

The creature standing before him was one of the most wonderful he had seen in some time. That was partly because he picked her himself and for the last year he had done only custom jobs. Even of the spec work he had picked in the past, though, Henry felt she was one of the best.

Even wearing only a gray T-shirt and sweatpants, Henry found her stunning. She was barefoot and stood five feet and nine inches tall with golden-brown skin that betrayed an exotic parent or grandparent somewhere within her mostly-Caucasian family. Her light auburn hair was pulled into a pony tail and reached down to the small of her back. Her figure was flawless, with generous breasts and a small waist.

“Please,” he said, “step outside and be quiet. Good, now shut and lock the door. Good. Continue being quiet and follow me, if you will. Everything is fine.”

They walked to his car together as Henry tried in vain to keep them both dry with his umbrella. The black luxury sedan-he had thought it a bit of a cliché when he bought it, but he decided ultimately to look the part all the way-was parked out front. Like a gentleman, Henry opened the front passenger door.

“Please get in,” he said. She did and he closed the door. He walked around to the car’s trunk, opened it, took out a few dry towels, and got into the driver’s seat. Henry handed her a towel and told her to dry herself off. “No sense in getting the leather seats wet,” he said with a wink.

She was complying, which Henry was glad for, but her face was twisted into a strange expression that was equal parts confusion, anger and sadness. He sighed. It was going to be a long weekend. Henry could handle challenges, even liked them, but was always a little terrified that something could go horribly wrong.

“Please listen to me very carefully. You are very tired. Every muscle in your body is exhausted. You are more worn out than you have ever been from lack of sleep or excess of exercise. It is the deepest sort of exhaustion you have ever known. You can feel your entire body falling into a deep slumber, one that will last until I wake you.”

Sarah looked as though she wanted to speak, her lips twitched and her eyelashes fluttered. She did not fall asleep. Henry put a hand on each of her cheeks and fixed her face looking straight at him.

“You are strong, but so tired. There is no reason to resist, nothing to worry about. Everything is fine. Let yourself sleep. You are so very, very tired. Relax and let your worries fade away.” Henry spoke quickly but clearly, each sound enunciated with a practiced diction. The years he spent with speech coaches paid off as he spoke with a rhythmic quality. Her eyelids were all but closed.

“Sleep now, precious girl,” he said and he felt her entire body go limp. He gently lowered her head onto the seat’s headrest and snapped her seatbelt into place. Henry put the keys into the ignition, started the engine, and began driving through the rain.

* * *

It was nearly 9:30 the same night when Henry woke her. He had paid for a room and returned to the driver’s seat where he put a hand on her thigh. He could feel the warmth of her leg through the thin cotton pants she wore. He whispered into her ear. “My dear Sarah, it is time to wake up a little bit. You are still very tired, but you can stand and walk a bit. You are too tired to speak or scream or make any noise at all, and you cannot run or move quickly at all.”

He gave her thigh a gentle squeeze and her eyelids opened a bit. She opened her mouth as if to speak but no sound came out. He head rolled lazily along the headrest. Henry moved quickly now, getting out of the car and opening her door. He undid her seatbelt and helped her out of the car. The rain had let up and the air tasted clean and damp. “Please lean on me,” he said. “You can barely walk on your own.”

Sarah put an arm around his shoulders and he put one around her waist. “Walk with me. We are going to room 235, which is on the first floor despite its number. It is not far.” Despite being only several hundred paces from the parking lot, it took the two a few minutes to get there as Henry had to practically drag her most of the way. If anyone saw them, Henry figured they would assume she was drunk or high out of her mind. Both were likely common occurrences at this motel.

With a bit of difficulty Henry was able to unlock the door and help her to the bed inside. The room was sparse. A queen-sized bed, a lamp, a stuffed chair, a television with a broken remote control and a closet with sliding mirrored doors were its contents. A small bathroom was off to the far side of the room. Henry’s large traveling bag, which he had unloaded before waking Sarah, sat at the foot of the bed. He had already closed the blinds and turned on the light. Henry locked the door’s deadbolt. He pulled the chair around to face the bed and sat down.

Henry took a moment to pause and regain his strength. His subject barely had an ounce of body fat on her-he would hardly have selected her otherwise-but he was a slight man and she was about as tall as he was, and in better shape. Carrying her through the parking lot had not been easy. He marveled at her as she lay on the bed. Always he had the urge to ravish them immediately, but he was a man who believed in self-discipline above everything else. It was the only reason he was still alive or out of jail, he reminded himself.

“You will please wake up now, Sarah,” Henry said after a while. “But you still cannot talk.” Sarah rubbed her eyes and sat up and Henry spoke quickly. “You cannot get off the bed, either. You are glued to it.”

Her eyes were wide and frightened and her mouth moved silently. She was fighting an internal battle, he could tell. Reaching out with his mind, he could tell her thoughts were a jumble, all mixed up by the fear that dominated her mind. Good, he thought. Fear was always better than anger.

“My lovely Sarah, please do not be afraid.” As he said it she relaxed, but not entirely. “My name is Henry Eckerson and I mean you no harm. Please, trust me and regard me as a friend.”

Again, he felt the commands sink in, but only partly. He became a little worried. Commands that affected a person’s deeply-held beliefs were never as effective as simple orders, but his orders were affecting her much less than normal. Some people were just easier to control than others and his biggest fear was running into somebody he could not eventually fix. It was a risk he ran in his line of work, and he resolved to double his efforts. He could not exactly stop now. If she was this difficult to control then wiping her memory might not even be possible, so there was no going back.

“I am sure that you have questions for me. Because of that, you will be able to speak as soon as I touch your knee. You will not be able to talk loudly though, and screaming will be completely impossible. You will be able to talk only so that I can hear and you will be unable to try and communicate with anyone outside this room. Please nod if you understand.”

She nodded so he touched her knee. “What are you doing to me?” she asked immediately. Her voice was quiet, breathy and helpless. He felt the familiar thrill, the charge he always received from having a woman under his thrall.

“I am controlling your mind, Sarah. I thought you would have figured it out.”

“What? How?”

“I do not think I will share that with you yet. Perhaps if you are good.”

“Wh-what are you going to do with me?”

Henry could not help but smile a bit. He loved his work. “I am going to change you,” he said, emphasizing slightly the word “change.” “I am going to make you different. I am going to make you better. And then I am going to sell you for a lot of money.”

She tried to scream at him but could not, so she spit in his face instead. “Calm down, please!” he said, taken aback by the outburst. Henry had been trying to instill fear into her and had accidentally triggered anger. It was much too early for him to properly deal with anger.

“You are calming down, becoming less angry. You will please not take any hostile actions against me at all. Let me repeat: no hostility against me. I will let that slide,” he said as he wiped his face off with the silk handkerchief he kept in the pocket of his trousers. “But know in the future there is punishment for that sort of behavior. Cooperation brings pleasure and reward. Hostility brings pain and punishment.”

Sarah felt herself calming at his words, her anger subsiding. That he could have that sort of control over her was terrifying. She blinked back tears.

“You need to understand the helplessness of the situation,” Henry said. “We are alone for the weekend. Nobody will miss you, no, do not even try to claim otherwise. We both know it is true. By Monday, you will be a willing participant in your abduction and you will happily explain your disappearance to friends and family.”

Henry stood up and leaned over Sarah to whisper into her ear. “Does that scare you? Knowing that you will help me? Your own body will betray over the course of the weekend, and by its end your mind will betray you as well.” He put his hand on her thigh again and caressed her lightly. “Just know that you will like it and your new life will bring you considerable pleasure.”

He could feel a fire raging within her mind, but the command against hostile actions held and she just sat there as he ran his fingertips up her thigh and between her legs. Henry sat back down. “So that you understand what is going to happen, know that my commands do not last forever. I can give you orders to do or not do simple tasks, but making changes, making permanent changes, is much harder. That requires conditioning and your cooperation.”

Her anger did not subside, but the raging fire became an bed of hot coals as Sarah collected her thoughts. Amid the rage, Henry felt a spark of hope at his last words. She could resist him, she thought, and foil the changes. He was happy for that, as he planned to use that very belief against her. It was a dangerous game that Henry played, as hope was a double-edged sword that had the power to cut him as surely as it did her. Still, his method was faster than most others, and he felt in the end it was more effective than drugs or a month of nonstop mental bombardment.

“You can’t do this,” Sarah said, weakly.

Henry groaned at the line. Why did they all say it? “I suppose we shall see about that, shall we not?” He moved over to his suitcase and opened it. He pulled out a thin cardboard box from an upscale clothing store and handed it to her. “It is time for your first task,” he said. “Please take this box into the bathroom. You will then disrobe entirely, open the box, and put on its contents. You will make no escape attempts, please.”

“Fuck you,” she said as she stood up. Sarah walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.