The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Permanent Changes

Chapter Four: A Nocturnal Interlude

Sarah tugged down the hem of her uniform. She didn’t mind its riding up from any sense of modesty, but it made it difficult to work if she were completely exposed. The crotchless panties she had to wear for work were so sexy and nice but also provided her with no protection. The slightest draft would distract her terribly and send a hand wandering up her skirt for a few minutes. Her Master was nice about letting her touch herself, but only once her work was done.

Her Master was good enough to let her work as his personal maid. He had rescued her from a life that was surprisingly hard to remember, but it was obviously a bad one. Now she spent all of her time in his mansion, dressed in a tiny maid’s uniform. The skirt exposed ballooned out from her body, riding atop a sea of silky ruffles. It was short enough to expose the top of her silk stockings. The black uniform hugged her body and barely cupped her breasts, pushing them up and outward. If she bent over even slightly her breasts were mostly exposed. The uniform was topped off with delicate white gloves, a frilly maid’s hat and spike-heeled shoes.

Sarah loved dressing like a slut for her master. She loved to turn him on by bending over so he could get a look at her tits or ass. If she got him horny enough, he’d often make her suck his cock or fuck him. Master always gave her the best orgasms.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice him walking up behind her. “Excuse me,” he said. His voice filled her with warmth that felt like being wrapped in softest velvet. “Why aren’t you cleaning?”

Busted. She turned around and stared meekly at the ground with her hands behind her back. For some reason she could never look directly at him and his face was a mystery to her. She thought she should be able to remember what he looked like. She said nothing, so he spoke. “I see. You know the punishment. Turn around and grip the couch.”

Sarah did as she was told, bending over far enough that her ass was higher than her head. She knew she was entirely exposed to him, and she started to get wet thinking about it. “Why were you remiss in your duties?” he asked.

Still she said nothing and so he spanked her, hard, with an open palm. Even though she knew it was coming she cried out a bit. “I was thinking about you, Master,” she said. “About how much I love being your slut.”

“I know you love being my slut,” he growled, “but that hardly comes before your duties, does it?”

“Of course not, Master!” She shouted the last word as he slapped her again. The spankings stung, but the pain was mostly pleasure. “Your pleasure is always first!”

He reached his hand down to feel her left calf. He began running it up her stocking-covered leg. “Very good. And where does your pleasure come from?”

“Obedience is pleasure, Master,” she said as she had so many times before. His hand was at the very top of her leg, in the fold between her pelvis and upper thigh. She was so wet she knew he could feel her slickness there as her juices ran down her body.

She heard him unzip his pants, slowly. Sarah longed to look back, to turn around and see his erect cock, to grab it and pleasure him. But she had been ordered to grip the couch and bend down and she dared not disobey a command from her Master.

“A punishment is in order,” he said. She felt something cold press against her hips and she heard a tearing sound. She realized she had felt the flat side of a small blade. He was cutting the waistband of her panties. “You will not have any underwear for a week.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Your master is pleased with your obedient tone,” he said. “Now you shall have a reward.” She felt him enter her forcefully and she nearly came right then from the sudden sensation.

“Oh, Master, that’s so good,” she screamed. Sarah gripped the couch as hard as she could, lost in the sensations of his cock thrusting in and out of her. Her orgasm was building and she could tell her Master’s was as well by the way his thrusts were speeding up. Suddenly he pulled out and she made a small cry.

“I’m not so sure I should fuck you,” he said. “You were awfully naughty.”

“Please,” she begged. She was so horny she couldn’t think beyond single syllables. “Fuck me.”

Still standing right behind the bent-over girl, her Master snaked a hand around her front. His hand cupped her sex and he slid a finger inside and out again. He spread her lips with his index and ring fingers and let his middle finger slowly slide up to find her clit, which he rubbed. She pressed backwards against him, wiggling against him.

“Fuck me,” she said again. “Up my ass.” He stepped back from her and she took her hands off the couch and used them to spread her cheeks. She wobbled a little bit, still bent over in her heels but without the couch for support. She then took a hand back, licked a finger and slid it in and out of her anus, hoping to entice him. “I know you like it.”

“I don’t know,” he said. “Tell me why I should.”

“I will be so good,” Sarah panted. “I will be so good for you, such a good little slutslave. I will do everything you say and I will be sexy for you and I will never disobey and...” Her voice trailed off as her breathing became heavy.

Her Master pushed up against her again and she gripped the couch once more. His cock was still slick from being inside her but still it went into her tight asshole so slowly. And then he was in and her mind exploded with pleasure. It was the pleasure she knew so well, the pleasure of servitude and obedience and her master’s cock deep insider her.