The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Permanent Changes

Chapter Six:

They were in the shower together as Sarah worked the bar soap into a lather on her hands. They were facing one another and she tried her best not to look at his body. It’s not that he was ugly—Henry was about average looking, if a bit small of build. He wasn’t muscular but he wasn’t fat, either. His hygiene was impeccable, with neatly trimmed hair and nails. No, Sarah did not look at him because she was afraid of seeing his penis.

Like the rest of him, Henry’s member was of no particular note. It was about average size, as far as Sarah could tell, and while she had been with bigger men most that she dated were about his size. She wasn’t particularly creeped out by male genitalia, either. It was what he was saying, what he had been repeating for the past few minutes, that made her look upwards.

“Every time you see a cock, you will become aroused,” he said. “Every time you see a cock, you will become aroused.” He repeated it over and over, drilling it into her mind as he pushed it with his powers. Sarah half-thought she could feel the words being burned into her brain, could almost hear a sizzling sound as of a hot brand being placed on cattle.

“I think that is enough of that command the moment,” he said. “Now, I want you to use that lather you have been working up to clean me off. Every last bit of me below the neck needs to be washed.” As she started rubbing his chest, he spoke again. “Every last bit. And be sure to look at whatever it is you are washing.”

Her eyeballs swirled to look at his chest of their own accord. Just below, she could see his erection. Sarah began to feel the command affecting her. She became a little flushed, even more than she already was from the heat of the shower.

“Keep washing,” Henry said, irritated that she was still scrubbing his chest. Her hands moved lower, to his abdomen and then she stopped.

“Turn around. I need to do your back.”

“No. You will have to reach around.”

Sarah stepped even closer to Henry. She could feel his erection now, rubbing up against her leg. The bar of soap in one hand, she practically hugged him in order to reach his back. Once she had finished his back she wanted to stop, but her hands kept going lower, washing her captor’s ass.

“I need you to wash every nook and cranny, my little sexdoll,” he said.

Sarah grimaced as she moved the bar of soap in and out of the crack of his ass. She daintily ran a few fingers in and out, as she lacked a washcloth. Henry nibbled her ear as she did so.

“That’s very nice,” he said. “Please do my cock now. I want you to take your time, there. Pretend that I am your boyfriend and you are giving me the best erotic washing you can.”

Sarah did as she was ordered. She worked up some more lather with the soap and set the bar down on the side of the shower. She put her hands diametrically opposed on Henry’s shaft and worked her way up from the base of his cock to its head and back down again. She took one hand and teased his balls with her fingers while with the other she made a partial fist and rhythmically pumped. The whole time her eyes were riveted on his erection and she felt herself getting more and more turned on despite her best efforts to think of other things. She tried to concentrate on how terrible her plight was, in an effort to control her arousal, but it was no use.

“That is very good, Sarah,” Henry said. “You have quite experienced hands. Much better than your mouth.”

“I hate you,” she said through gritted teeth.

“Not for much longer. I want you to do something. From now on, you will respond to my commands with ‘Yes, Master.’”

Concentrating hard, she was able to say nothing.

Henry shook his head. “So forceful.” Suddenly he gripped her by her shoulders and stared into her eyes. She was forced to keep staring at his cock, trying to keep massaging him even though her shoulders were pinned back. In the top of her vision she could see his eyes, and they seemed to glow a fiery orange for a brief instant. “CALL ME MASTER!”

The quickness of it all—the grab, the flashing eyes, the shout—completely caught her off-guard. “Yes, Master,” she said sheepishly.

He let her go and went back to enjoying her ministrations. “Good. Obedience is pleasure, Sarah. You deserve a reward.”

Sarah felt him staring at her and then she felt a sensation rising deep within her. It was pure pleasure washing over here; almost, but not quite, orgasmic. Her toes curled. She felt the way she did just after an orgasm, her body bathed in that post-coital glow. It felt good, but unlike an orgasm it released none of her arousal, which was continuing to grow the longer she looked at him.

“You have made me quite worked up,” Henry said to her after a while. “I would quite like to come in your mouth.”

She prepared to fight his mental command, stiffened her knees, but she did not feel it. Her body simply did not react to his voice.

Sensing her confusion, he spoke again. “That was not an order, exactly. At least not of the kind I have been giving you. You do not have to suck me off. Sooner or later I will come in your hands. But you would be rewarded for using your mouth.”

Sarah just grimaced again and started masturbating him faster. Her arousal kept growing, but she was determined to stop this from becoming a repeat of last night. She was sure she could resist this time.

“I do not play entirely fair,” Henry said. “I forgot to mention to you that there is a great emptiness within you. I see that you can feel it forming.” Her eyes were widening, even as drops of water from the showerhead splashed her face. “Yes, it is terrible, is it not? An emptiness that is frightening. It will devour you, make you into nothing. You can fill it only with my cock down your throat and my seed in your belly.”

“No, no, no,” Sarah whimpered. “You bastard. Please stop.”

“Only you can make it stop now, Sarah. And for calling me a bad name, it is now spreading twice as fast.”

She tried her best to fight it, but she soon gave into the terror that was filling her body. She dropped to her knees.

“Good,” Henry said. She felt better, though not entirely, as soon as she was on her knees. She even felt a small wave of pleasure.

She opened her mouth and guided his head into it. The soap had long ago washed away from it, and Henry tasted clean. Sarah tentatively swirled her tongue around his knob and felt another bit of pleasure overcome her. She moaned slightly.

“Good,” he said again. “Now all the way.”

Thoughts filled her mind. She was lost for a moment as they rushed in, a million little pornographic images and sensations of blowing various men. Licking, kissing, sucking, deepthroating an endless stream of rigid cocks. She suddenly knew little secrets, how not to let her teeth drag, how to use her tongue, what to do with her hands while she sucked a man to climax. In a moment she had gone from a girl who had slept with only a handful of men to a woman who could give head like the world’s top prostitute.

“A gift to you, my slave,” Henry said, emphasizing the last word. She thought suddenly of a dream she had once, of being called that by somebody. For some reason it made her hornier. “After all,” he continued, “you find it very enjoyable to go down on men.”

Deep within her mind, Sarah tried to reconcile the feelings she was experiencing. She felt the void that was still present in the back of her head, a scary emptiness. She also felt those small waves of pleasure washing down her body. God, it felt so good. She kept getting hornier and hornier, which was becoming distracting. It was so easy to just lose herself in it, give in to the pleasure and the arousal and just suck for all she was worth. Faster and faster she bobbed, hoping to bring her Master to climax.

No! That wasn’t right at all. Just as she felt him tensing, she regained some clarity. This was her captor, not her master. Then she felt him come, his member pulsating and throbbing, emptying into her mouth. It was warm and gooey and filled her mouth.

“Swallow like a good slave,” he told her, and she did. She had never done that for her boyfriends and she found it particularly revolting now. But the first swallow did fill the hole within her mind and she was able to focus. As he continued to spurt a little, she pushed him away from her and spit the rest out. The shower washed it away. Henry looked a little disappointed.

“You are amazing, Sarah! I will have to redouble my efforts with you. Disobedience comes with a price. I was going to let you come, too, in order to relieve the heat you are surely experiencing. But now I think that will have to wait.” He stepped out of the shower.

“Clean yourself off. When you are done, there is a small shaving kit on the counter. You will shave your underarms, legs and pubic hair completely. After that, today’s clothes are in a box on the floor. You will put them on, then use the makeup and toiletries I have also provided to make yourself as attractive as possible. I want you to apply the makeup liberally and wear your hair up.” He paused for a moment, finding the right words. “I want you to make yourself look like a whore. A very elegant whore, but a whore nonetheless.”