The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Permanent Employment

I always enjoyed the bike ride up the San Jose valley, it was the longest delivery we made, a 20 mile climb through LA’s last orange groves and then into old woodland and scrub, dotted here and there the high hedges, gates and cameras the privacy of the seriously wealthy. I was last person left on the run, the only one who could hack it. The rest of the Pony Leg Companies delivery riders had given up, burnt their legs out, one had a week off, leaving it to me, the only one left on this run, and by the second week the only delivery I was assigned to. Didn’t even go into the dispatch pen anymore, same routine get up, go straight to the lab, pick up the package, ride up the valley, an hour to do the job. lm fit, don’t get me wrong, and the runs great for my triathlon training but even I find it hard going, 20miles up hill, in an hour? Two times a day, in the morning take a package up there, in the evening go up and bring a package back, and fit college in-between, try it some time, what doesn’t break you, makes your legs stronger, and my legs certainly began packing on the muscle, adding to my already strong 6′3″ frame. Why not a car, motorbike a van, I had asked that the second week, when I thought the ride was going to break me as well. It was the first the client ever spoke to me, or really even noticed me for that matter. The client’s house is at the head of the valley, hidden like all the others I pass behind a high green hedge. The gates as usual where open so I can ride up to the main house without stopping. The main entrance a great white portico centered against the massive red brick front of the house, a very Old World look. The front door was open and as usual I stood panting outside, struggling to get my breath, luckily I can coast on the way back, all down hill, thank god.

- Come in -

I here the clients voice call out, I’m unsure what to do, I’m used to handing the package over at the door.

- Come in boy what are you waiting for! -

Leaving my bike propped against one of the fluted columns of the porch I make my way tentatively through the half open doorway.

The hallway surprised me, my cycling shoes clicking on the marble floor, the walls all marble, the room a wide circle centered on the entrance, three more tall square paneled doors leading off each cardinal point. A staircase spirals up wall of the rooms drum and high above light floods through a glazed dome. The walls are made from a series of alcoves separated by gilt edged mirrors, some of the alcoves empty but others filled with art, a torso, an arm, legs, bodies contorted in stone, bronze, glass, all male. I found myself staring at a particularly large erection attached to a ripped lower torso.

-You have it? -

The voice comes from behind me, I jump round embarrassed to be discovered staring at another mans cock, even if only a metal one. The client does not notice. He’s struggling to pack something into one of the plastic carrying cases I ferry up to him every day. I walk to meet him, trying to get a glimpse of what he’s putting into it, but he’s too quick, I see a flash of light reflecting, white pearlesence and then its in and sealed and my chance is gone.

- Yes—I say taking my satchel off and handing him the sealed pouch within. The client looks me over, long and slow from my shaved legs up to the black lycra of my cycle shorts, slack gray shirt, sweat soaked and then to my face broad, cute I’m told, under a shock of jet back hair. He is neither old nor young, forty?, slim, smart dress, a distinguished face, strong nose, hair graying to silver, but even though I have two inches on him I cannot meet his eyes. I look away surprised to find myself licking my lips, feeling hot, he knows.

- Do you like the artwork? -

- ..yeah—I say staring at my feet.

- Karl isn’t it, I’m Dr Sommers—his hand extended and a warm smile on his face and I feel myself relax as I take his hand.

- thanks sir—I manage, finding myself breaking out into my wide white grin.

- Now Karl I need your help -

- I need this taken back to the lab tonight -

- Can you do that Karl-

Fuck, its one thing to coast back, but another run even if downhill that’s going to be hard.

- It can’t go in car can it?—I ask hopefully

- Sorry Karl it has to go with you, the electrical system in a car will do it no good -

I’m resigned to my fate.

- OK sir, how much time do I have for the run -

- An hour Karl as usual, can you do it? -

He can tell how tired I am, but he can also learn now how stubborn I can be to get a job done.

- Yeah I’ll do it sir, on time, for you -

- Your a good boy Karl -

I wasn’t to sure about the boy bit, after this summer I’ll be in my second year of college, with a bit more money than last year, I hope. So I packed his parcel into my satchel and turned to leave.

- Come out the side door Karl I have something for you -

- ...but.. I ..need to...—knowing I have to be going soon

- This will make the time up Karl -

He leads me back outside and then around the corner of the house.

- What do you think Karl? -

There is my dream bike, the ultimate road bike,all carbon, $5000 of Claude Butler.

- Its yours Karl, I think it will help you with your run -

- Fuck thanks, but.. are you sure -

- Yes Karl don’t worry, it will help my specimens get delivered quicker, that suits me fine, and theres more -

From a canvas bag he lifts up a liquid black skin suit.

- This should cut down the wind resistance Karl -

He hands it too me, I don’t need to be told to put it on. I’m not that shy so I only turn my back on him as I strip down to my shoes. The skin suit fits me like a glove, a surf suit with long sleeves, I find myself rubbing my hand across my chest, surprised to enjoy the touch.

- Here put this on -

He hands me the helmut, an aero element sprayed in metallic silver, visor a tinted cipher. He hands me my satchel as I adjust the straps of the helmut which now encloses my head, cutting out the outside world, leaving me focussed only on riding.

That’s how I found myself riding back that evening, tight focussed, fast, whistling through the air, the whine rhythmic through the padding of the helmut.

And then it started to move. I had to shake myself out of my riding mood. At first I thought the strap was loose, no its fine, and then nothing, imagination ?. Then I really feel it move, the parcel in my satchel starts to jump, I try to keep going, then it starts to squirm, this freaks me out, I screech to a halt, and the satchel is off, onto the ground, I stare at it, watching it jump, feeling the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

Its OK now I can feel my breathing slowing, becoming deeper, its something mechanical, fucking dildo for all I know, I pick it up, and calmly complete the run in a time I can’t remember, but it was a good time.

The next week went well , got the delivery down time down to 40minutes, my cycling became more fluid, more powerful, my concentration and focus increasing until it felt like I was on autopilot a cycling machine eating up the road, three deliveries a day, then four and then five and six and the last an extra run on Saturday, lucky seven.

The light was fading by the time I completed the last run. I handed Dr Sommers the parcel with this big cheezy smile on my face, I was really quite proud of myself.

- What are you planning to do for the rest of the summer Karl? -

That brought me up sharp.

- .. sorry sir -

- For the summer Karl. This is the last delivery Karl -

—..but.. I—could not believe how empty I felt, deflated.

He can see the expression on my face.

He takes my arm.

- Back to the bike pool at Pony Legs-

And smiles.

- Perhaps I can offer you an alternative -

He can see my hope.

- I can offer you temporary employment as a research assistant -

He leads me though he house, through dark empty rooms, and out into the open air. A terrace leads down to a long pool running between columns of marble, mock roman, at the far end the glass walls of a guest lodge. Inside a small cot is made up.

- I had no intention of sending you back down in the dark Karl-

He pulls the bedclothes back.

- Sleep now we’ll talk in the morning -

I woke early the next morning, rested, relaxed, naked beneath the single bed sheet. I looked across to the chair where I had left the cycling equipment the previous night. The skin suit, helmut even the shoes all gone, a single white bathrobe and been left in their place. Apart from the wide French style doors to the poolside the lodge only had two other doors, as one of these was locked I managed to find the bathroom with out much difficulty. A quick shower and then a shave, takes me a while, the face, then the legs, arms and the broad chest, all smooth and then I look down at my crotch, to my small tuft of pubic hair. I had never done it before, why I’m doing it now I don’t know, I rub shaving foam into my scrotum and then with one hand stretch the skin taunt, and then with more confidence than I expected the first hair is shorn off, I surprised how quick the job was done. A strange experience, to find your balls exposed smooth to the air, my right hand rubbing them hard enjoying the new sensation as my 8″ of meat began to rise as my left hand beats along its fat length. I cum big time, over the floor, the rug, down the back of the john, a lot of embarrassed cleaning followed.

- Karl are you all right in there?—I hear Dr Sommers voice outside the bathroom door.

- Yeah I’m fine—I shout looking for a towel to try myself, to cover myself. Theres no fucking towels anywhere in here. I open the bathroom door, a little my wet head sticking through into the room. He is standing with his back to me staring out over the pool.

- I brought you some towels Karl -

I can see them folded in a pile next to the bathrobe.

- I don’t have many guests here -

He turns and catches me half way across the room, I start to turn read, trying to cover my crotch. He looks me over.

- Very nice Karl, I’ll see you on the terrace for breakfast -

And he leaves leaving me to get dried and dressed, in the robe, before I follow him.

The pool and the house where smaller in the daylight, now don’t get me wrong, I’m still talking large here, big bucks. The pool I could see was meant for swimming, about 40m most likely an old 50yard length, only 15′ wide, but deep you could dive in, god help anyone who couldn’t swim, I couldn’t wait to get in. The house towered over the pool, built into the hillside, a broad flight of steps led up from the end of the pool, on either side a stone retaining wall, punctured by doors, leading to the kitchens, the service areas hidden in the hillside. The terrace runs to full width of the house some, 150/160′ or so, but thin only some 20′ deep, I can see into the house through the open French doors , a very large, very old dining table, seats for two hundred it looked like, must have passed it last night in the dark, I can see on the fat side only 20′ into the room the heavy square paneled door leading to the entrance hall, it gives me an idea of the layout of the first floor, six large rooms only perhaps and that including the hall, perhaps twice as many on the second.

Dr Sommers is waiting for me on the terrace. A small round wrought iron table is set out with matching chairs under the shade of a broad straw-colored sunshade.

- Join me for breakfast Karl—he rises and gestures for me to sit in the chair opposite. He looks smart a light loose jacket and slacks, it suits him.

I join him for breakfast. He has bacon sausage, two poached eggs with black coffee. I have before me a large bowl of some kind of bio-yogurt and a glass of mineral water, its not that bad actually and I’m very hungry after yesterday.

I wait for him to finish eating. I wait for him to finish his coffee. I’m still waiting, nervous I decide to raise the subject.

- You said something last night about a job sir—I ask hopefully.

- Yes Karl I think you would be ideal—he pours another cup of coffee, letting me wait, he sips and looks down rotating the cup casually.

His eyes lock with mine holding them.

- How would say $1000 a week suit you?—

That made me choke.

- a thou, sure I’m in -

- Slow down Karl I’ll show you what its about first -

He hands across a paper, legal size, legal print dense small a place to sign at the bottom.

- Do you have a pen sir? -

Now sits back and breaks into loud deep laugh.

- Your far to trusting Karl -

And he smiles at me. I find myself smiling back.

- Read it first, then you can have a pen -

- OK—so I read it, nothing unusual, a confidentiality contract, I the undersigned will not disclose and so on. Took me a while to read and,

-OK sir, can I have the pen?—

I sign and date it. He takes back the form, carefully checks it before folding and putting it away. He carefully folds his napkin and rises.

- Follow me Karl, I’ll show you my work here-

I followed him into the house. Back to the dining room, theres twelve chairs around the long central table, French 2nd Empire, through into the great drum of entrance hall, the marble cold on my bare feet. He turns right and opened the door there into a study, walls lined with bound books, three large bench tables covered in computers, serious workstations and everywhere, large display screens standing like small vertical walls. Beyond a staircase leads down into the floor, a recent addition, cut through the original floor, we walk down a long way, the stairs becoming colder, there must be sub lair below the kitchen, 40′ or so down. He stops before a large steel door, like some bank vault, stands close to it, blocking my view of the keypad. There is a click and the door swings in with a hiss, a breath of warm air, animal smells, blows out over my face.

- Come and see Karl -

He gestures for me to enter ahead of him. I walk through the door, my eyes adjusting to the bright diffuse light within. I hear him enter behind me and the door closes behind me. I here the clunk of dead bolts locking home.

- Well what do you think Karl?—his arm sweeping across the room.

- Your not mad scientist are you ?—I ask, half serious.

That gets him to laugh.

- A scientist yes , mad, you can decide that later Karl but have a look round -

I walked along the center aisle of the lab between two long white benches covered in a series of machines flashing lights, I could recognize a few microscopes and that was it. The left wall of the lab covered in rat cages, the right wall transparent, a series of tall casings show through, some serious mainframe in there.

At the far end of the room a semicircular alcove is molded into the reinforced concrete wall, spot lights shine down onto a raised platform, brushed tread aluminum steps lead up to it. On the platform a steel ring lies on the floor, the whole thing looking like a Star Trek reinactment transporter. I walk forwards to have a closer look.

- Wait have a look at this first -

He leads me down two short steps, I can see now that the room is in fact T shaped, with the alcove at the head. I follow him to the left there there is a low solid barrier perhaps 3′ high running from wall to wall converting this part of the lab into a 20′ square pen and,

- What the fuck is that! -

On the floor of the pen a fluid movement of pearlesent white, scurrying across the floor not at random, moving in a straight line, dead straight, stopping and the turning through a perfect right angle and then again each straight run shorter than the last, as it works inwards towards the center of the pen, a descending square spiral, perfect geometry, and the rat or rorat?, perfect natural movement, and no wires the control must be built in.

- Its , its fantastic sir, but how, even the new tera hertz processors can’t control natural body movement -

- I thought you where studying art history Karl -

- I will be sir in the fall, but I read a lot, its interesting this stuff -

- Your quite Karl their not robots, Cyborgs might be nearer, the skin is smart polymer casing very strong very flexible, a weave of micro filaments grow into the specimen, making it stronger, tougher and for control purposes helping to over write normal behavior—

- Yuck! -

- Don’t worry Karl its not permanent and the process is easy to reverse, I’ll show you, but first remember the cheese—

He reaches over and places a box into the pen a series of five trap doors on one face, a choice chamber of some kind. He waits until the rat is on a return lap and then runs a piece of cheese along the front of the box before placing the cheese into the fourth chamber. The rat has reached the center of the pen and stops, completely, like some white ornament. He pulls out a small remote and presses a key combination. The rat, becomes rat gain, although a very strange looking one, the nose goes up and then it scurries straight cross to the fourth pen, pushes it way in and is trapped, it looks puzzled as to what it can do with the cheese.

- That means..—I start to say.

- Yes, the rat is still there when its controlled, in fact as the control impulse uses the rats pleasure center, I think they quite enjoy it -

The rat stiffens its limbs stuck out, somewhat comical.

- Storage mode—he says picking the frozen rat

- Now time to recharge -

- Recharge?—I quiz

He turns the rat over so I can see the underside of the rear legs, I just can’t get over the way the tail sticks straight out.

- Can you see it—his fingers pointing to a socket connection imbedded in the skin.

- Yeah, what is it? -

- Its called a retho junction, carries nutrients into the body and remove all wastes. Watch -

He walks to a shelf on the wall cut into the concrete, I have to laugh at the collection on the shelf, a series of enamel white rats, half a dozen, front legs stiff and held up as if their surrendering, but all upside down the tails bolt upwards like ariels on a line of walkie talkies or cell phones, which is what they reminded me of, a bank of cell phones on recharge. The last rat is turned upside down and slotted into position with a hiss, a light above blinks red, red and then amber, looking along line I can see most of them are on green, fully charged I presume.

- They look like a rack of cell phones—I say smiling.

- Yes that was my only real problem, the tails act as aerials, they kept triggering the overrides, hence the need for your bike rides -

- But what is that stuff how do you get it on, does it hurt them-

- Patience Karl I’ll show you a little more and then we’ll talk. Come and have a look at the source Karl -

I walk with him up to the platform, feeling the aluminum grid pressing up into my bare soles. He stops, squatting by the steel ring I had seen earlier. I can see now that it is a metal band some 2′ across, the rim of a vessel sunk into the floor. The inside is filled with the same hard white material as I’d seen covering the rats, the whole translucent catching the spot lights above, despite not moving it gives the strange impression of being a liquid.

- Watch this—

He rolls up his right sleeve and straps a copper band around his wrist, a small black plastic box is attached, he presses a button on it, a diode blinks green. He places his right hand onto that white surface, his free hand touches the controls in his pocket. The surface quivers and then begins to flow upwards defying gravity, up his finger tips over his palm only stopping at the metal band, he removes his hand, now a statue carved in liquid marble, but a living one. I stare dumbstruck, only half aware of excepting his handshake, cool metallic, hard, I look down half expecting to see it spread to mine.

He places his hand back into the tank, and in one swift fluid action his hand returns to normal.

- Want to try ? -

- Sure, what do I have to do -

- Nothing leave that to me. Roll up your sleeve Karl -

He quickly straps the metal band around my arm, just below the elbow and turns it on.

- This will stop it spreading too far—he says as he guides me down to kneel by the vat.

- Put your hand on it -

I do, a little hesitant but I do, smooth, cold, vibrant, I’m surprised to enjoy the touch. A tingle like an electric shock runs through my body and I can see it flowing, my fingers, my hand, wrist, my forearm and it feels incredible, not a cover to the skin, I can feel through it, feel more than I ever have before. I slump back, lying against the wall, my dressing gown wide open as I explore my body.

I can feel the warmth of his hand locking onto my wrist and then its gone. I feel a shock as if my arm is cut off and then I’m back eyes focus, panting, looking up at him nursing a huge erection, all most naked I pull the dressing gown back around me.

- Well boy. I think you respond very well -

It took me a while to come back down, by which time we had returned upstairs to his office and I was once more sat facing him across his wide desk. I was feeling somewhat sheepish nursing my swollen member, trying to get it down, wondering what the fuck had just happened. His desk was spartan, bare, a plush green top on mahogany, no computers, no stationary, just a cage with a sleek black rat lookin at me quizzically through the bars.

- Why ?—I ask

- Your right Karl, our hardware has failed, we can build synthetic muscles, hydraulic rams artificial senses. But even the wetware of this rat far exceeds anything our computers can hope to achieve -

- So you want to make biological robots -

- Yes -

- Robot rats?. For spying? -

- No Karl , robot people -

- Fuck why? how? -

- Just think of a simple example Karl, support staff at top secret installations, you need everyone down to janitors, suppose they could do their work on automatic, no chance of betrayal, no boredom for them, they simply get turned back to normal and get on with their lives, richer -

- I don’t believe it, you can’t control someone like that, it wouldn’t work, you can’t force them to—I struggle the idea seems to far, but what would it be like, I put the thought aside.

- Karl no one is going to be forced it has to be voluntary to work at all—

- But how will it work? What would it feel like? -

The robot persona would be in charge of the body, it would be created using a process which you can think of as a combination of hypnotism and direct neural stimulation. The part that you might call yourself, the voice that you hear when you think to yourself, that will just be along for the ride -

- Wouldn’t the person get bored -

- No not all, for two reasons, the self, if we choose to call it that, will be in semi dream state, you won’t experience the regular flow of time, it will be almost timeless, and second and more basal, the control of the suit interfaces through the pleasure center of the brain -

- So it will feel good? -

- Yes Karl, very mellow, the whole experience -

- How do you stop? -

- The suit can be switched off, and removed , as you’ve seen -

- And the .. the skin—I struggle for words, while turning my right arm over, flesh back to normal.

- Its a bio polymer layer to protect and enhance the subject -

- Enhance? -

- Yes stronger, tougher, faster more alert -

- And the shunts? -

- A more efficient metabolism so they can work at full power 18hours in a day, but you’ve not let me answer one of your earlier questions, the most important question -

- uh? -

- How to reverse the control program -

- ah yeah? -

- All subjects have an override, for the rats its an ultrasonic pulse, for a human it would be verbal. For the subject himself it would be a phrase he can think to himself in his head, he would need to repeat it several times, to stop him coming out of robot mode by accident -

The room is silent.

I can see him looking at me weighing me up.

I lean forward both, hands cradling my face, thinking.

- A $1000 a week -

Silence. And then I look him in the eye.

- You want me to be your robot -

I can see him tense up.

- Yes Karl -

Silence. I can see him trying to read me.

Waiting for me to decide.

- I’ll do it—I surprised myself.

- Thank you Karl—

He opens a draw in the desk and takes out another large legal document, handing it to me along with pen.

- A standard medical trial waver form, please read it carefully -

It was exactly as he said, just like the painkiller trial I was on last year. I signed it, with my usual over the top flourish, Karl Mitchell and dated it before handing it back for him to check, satisfied he carefully folds it before locking it safely away.

- Lets begin with the download—he says reaching into his desk to bring out my cycling helmut, the silver one.

- Had to have your consent before I could use the data it collected—as he plugs a cable into the helmut, the computers whir into life, the screens a whirl of graphs and charts before settling down on a rotating mass of writhing colors.

- Welcome to your mind Karl, or at lest a simulation

of it -

- Lets begin Karl -

He led me out of his office, back into the main hall, but not to the left and the dinning room, straight across to the remaining door, a reception room lay beyond through this we went and in through a side door, a servants access built into the thickness of the walls, passing a dumbwaiter, we descended a steep flight of uneven stairs, and emerged into the kitchens, quite modern actually, on the far side a door leads down into another stepped descent and then a long straight corridor, we walk some distance, the floor damp and cold under my bare feet, I have my suspicions are confirmed when the corridor ends in a narrow spiral staircase leading up. We climb up, the staircase ends before a bolted door, he opens the door and leads me through unsurprised to be in the guest lodge again

- Do you want to use the pool Karl—

- Sure I could do with working on my swimming -

- Try this on then—

He holds up a latex swimming cab, silver gray with mirrored goggles built in, looks great. He comes across his hands opening up the cap. I bend down to let him put the cap on me. I feel the tightness of the rubber over me, plugs fill my ears, adjust the goggles the whole a perfect fit, my hands smoothing out my rubber covered scalp, as he hands me the nose clip.

- This feels good sir—and it does a tingle runs down my spine, now I need to swim, so bad.

I follow him to the poolside he turns and looks me over.

- I will see you tonight Karl, have a pleasant swim -

- Thanks sir, you know I don’t think this is going to work-

- Just trust me Karl—he says a mischievous expression on his face—why don’t you hand me your dressing gown, I’ll send you a fresh one own down tomorrow.

I hand him the dressing gown, I won’t need it to swim.

- Well Karl I will see all of you again this evening, now I have some work to do—With that he turns and walks back to the main house. I am left thinking that something fundamental has changed but unable to pin it down I content myself with diving into the pool, cold, fresh on my whole body and I become a swimming machine for the day.

I swam with growing confidence, each stroke becoming more confident, automatic, detached from my will one fluid motion leads into another propelling me forward. A bell sounds at midday, I surge out of the pool in one swift movement, water streaming like silver from my skin. A single long glass, some health drink, is there, I drink it in one draught and slide back into the water one swift rotation, a push from the wall and I continue, further, deeper faster.

A second bell sounds, I relax and coast to a rest. The sun is low in the west, long shadows play across the surface of the pool. I can feel how tired my body is, fuck I must have been swimming all day. I struggle to lift myself be for I flop onto the hard stone by the side of the pool, I lie, there face down trying to find my vanished strength.

I’m lying on my back now. The air is warm and I let it dry me. The house lights come on, indirect subtle giving the pool an eerie mysterious look. The guest lodge is lost in the darkness. I struggle to my feet and make my way towards the main house. I know I’m to make my way back to his study.

The detail of the house is gone, lost in the gathering darkness, only a few table lamps are on, the great entrance hall is lit only from the shaft of light coming from the open study door. I knock on the study door feeling a little bit worried about wet footprints.

- Come in and sit down Karl -

He is sitting on the far side of the room, by the fire, in a high backed armchair, brown leather, a smokers jacket of blue silk, red border, slippers on his feet. I walk to him and sit in the empty chair opposite, my arms neutral on each of the arm rests my legs spread wide, turned outward, waiting.

- How was your day Karl? -

- Good sir, I’ve been swimming sir-

He laughs,

- I can see that Karl -

- Tell me Karl would you be surprised if I told you your not wearing any clothes -

That has me confused I look down the length of my body.

- Why would I want to wear clothes sir? -

Something is wrong I but I can’t put my finger on it.

There is a wry expression on his face, as if he’s in on some private joke.

- Tell me Karl, do you think you can be programmed now -

Something makes me unsure of myself.

- I don’t think so sir, I’m not sure—I say hesitant.

He leans back into his chair a more serious air.

- We need to discuss the next step Karl -

Why do I feel so strange, like floating.

- Completing your transformation -

Can’t seem to focus.

- I think its time you followed me Karl -

My whole body feels hot. I follow him into the earth, into the lab. I stand silent and patient, waiting for him to speak. He moves around behind me, I feel his hands on my head, one pull, my ears clear, sweat soaked hair flops across my forehead, as he removes the swimming cap, letting it fall on bench in front of me.

My hands race down the length of my body.

- I’m naked -

- Yes you are Karl, do you remember what you said to me upstairs, you asked why you should be wearing clothes -

- I yes, no ...—my memory confused

- Shit this stuff really works -

- Yes Karl . You have experienced pre-conditioning. -

- Do you have any final questions Karl? -

There was one in particular, I always hated hospitals and knives.

- About the shunts, for the food, will it hurt—I say rubbing my ass nervously.

- They don’t go there, have a look at your heels Karl -

I perch on my left leg, using the bench to balance pulling up my right leg, until I can see my heel.

- Shit how long have I been swimming for -

My fingers curious, exploring the deep metal socket in my heel.

- About a week now Karl -

- Fucking hell I can’t believe that -

I stand dumbstruck, a week how can it be a week.

- Karl I think you’ve met rat one -

He holds up the rat I had seen up in his study, at last I presume it’s the same rat, looks like the same one. He rotates it so I can see its ass, doesn’t do anything for me.

- Can you see the scar Karl -

I look closely and there it is a faint line dividing the fur.

- Yes sir—wondering where this is going.

He locks his eyes with mine a calm steady gaze.

- Karl, rat one here has been through the whole process, and out the other side -

The rat is returned to the cage, he puts his hand round my forearm and gently leads me towards the platform at the end of the room.

- Nothing is going to happen to you which cannot be undone -

- OK I trust you sir -

- Thank you Karl, now just turn and stand there, keep still now -

I look down at my feet. I’m standing on the circle of white Id seen before, it gives a little beneath my weight, its like standing on some plastic drum skin.

- Whoaa! ... -

An electric shock runs through my body and I can see it, see it alive, flowing up over my feet, my ankle my calves, their marble their pearl their metallic. I can’t believe how I feel, more intense, more real, its like waking up, my legs are all that’s real, being made, growing from the earth upwards, my body which is still only flesh feels dull and distant, in comparison. By now my legs are covered my genitals vanish to become a smooth full domed pouch, I feel thrill of pleasure as it fills and enters my rectum, a pulse of ecstasy as the tube grows up through me. A ripple of light, like water over rock as one by one my abs succumb, then each ridge of the spine defined in order upwards, the wave breaks fanning out to enclose my chest and then separates rolling surge sweeps done my arms my head arcs back, mouth wide, liquid pleasure enters and fills the space moving down to meet the mass surging through me and complete the circuit. I feel my eyes pushed on and then coated, vision blurs and becomes sharp, crystal clear, and then it closes over my head, each strand of hair covered. I feel it bond with me, the intensity diminishes but the feeling of completeness remains.

I run my hands over my smooth metallic body, so smooth, so perfect, cool and intense. I step out of the container now no more than a shallow empty basin of stainless steel. Each step, each movement of my body sends a thrill through me, a grace and precession I have never known. I look up at him smiling, knowing that my smile is now perfect. I can see that he is happy.

- Well Karl shall we run some tests -

He gestures for me to walk to one side of the lab, there’s only a blank concrete wall in front of me. I turn puzzled, and to see him standing, arm raised, the handgun carefully aimed at me.

I put my arms out—Wait.. -

A slow cloud of white expands from the muzzle. The bullet streaks towards me, a blur of speed. I feel the impact of the projectile, a dull thump, the ringing sound of steel striking steel followed close by the loud bang of the initial shot. I look down surprised to be still alive. The flattened lead of the bullet falls from my unmarked chest and clatters to the floor.

- Your quite safe Karl, your casing is ten times stronger than steel -

He puts the gun away and turns back to me.

- Now shall we be begin—

Before I can answer.

- Activate robot mode -

I feel my body straighten becoming more upright, arms down by my sides, eye dead ahead, new thoughts going through me.

: INPUT AUDIO : DESIGNATION MASTER : TYPE COMMAND INPUT

: PROGRAMING : PROGRAMING :

I can feel myself being programmed, detached, like watching myself in a dream, a dream.

My voice comes cold mechanical detached.

< FIRST RUN COMPLETE >

< ORIGINAL PERSONALITY SET TO PASSIVE MODE >

< OVER RIDE ENABLED >

I feel completely mellow, detached, ready to obey.

I spend the afternoon in the pen, obeying my programming, moving in a perfect descending square spiral, like the lab rat I am. I’m surprised how much I enjoy it.

- Alpha gamma override -

INPUT AUDIO : DESIGNATION MASTER : TYPE COMMAND OVER RIDE

< COMMAND OVER RIDE ACCEPTED >

< ORIGINAL PERSONALITY SET TO ACTIVE MODE >

I slump forward, feeling my body obey me once more.

- Well Karl what did you think of the ride? -

- Incredible sir, I could feel myself watching, but I was the robot at the same time—I say scratching my head, finding my hair a mass of fine wire.

- Don’t make that mistake Karl, their both you, -

I am rubbing my body again distracted by pleasure .... -different aspects of the same personality, Karl, Karl? are you listening to me -

My crotch a smooth firm dome, rubbed. He takes my hands and pulls them away from my body.

- Listen Karl this is important when your robot the override command is alpha-gamma over ride, you won’t be able to speak, you’ll need to think it, repeat it thirty times, are you listening Karl -

- yeah sir , override .... thirty times.. alpha...gamma.....over ride .. over ride- I struggle trying to reach his lips, feel so tired, want him so much. I can feel him guiding me, helping me, the sockets lock into place. I can sense him dimly near me, running his hands over my soft armored shell.

- I’m sorry Karl, sorry that I let you run so low -

I wake from the dream, early before my alarm has a chance to go off, I try to clear my head, another day at Pony Legs, I look across to my clock to see how long I have before the, where the fuck is it, my arm gropes out searching, and then I sit bolt upright in the bed, the sheet falling away to show that like my arm my body has become an animate sculpture of white porcelain. I look around the guest lodge and the memory of the last few weeks comes flooding back.

- Shit its true—

I say, my hands running over enjoying the cool slick feel of my new form. After some undetermined time polishing myself I feel ready to stand up, the tug on my ankles brings to me a halt, like dragging ropes. I throw of the sheets to see two cables running into the balls of my feet. Tentatively I touch the point where tube and foot mate, studying the connection, fascinated to watch the tube pulsate, my eyes follow the cable back to the metal cylinder at the foot of the bed. A single light is shining green on the cylinder, I tap the connector, with a hiss the cables come free and snake back vanishing into the cylinder.

I get up and walk out into the morning sun, still surprised to hear my bare feet click hard against the stone flagstones. With the fascination of a child I place an enameled hand into the cool water of the pool, watching the water stream from it, one reflective surface from another, mesmerized a strange thought comes to me, I want to stay like this, I want to be a robot, I shake my head and rise making my way up to the terrace.

- Ah Karl I see your up. Come and join me -

Dr Sommers is waiting there for me reclining in his breakfast chair a cup of coffee by his elbow a paper in his hands. He gestures for me to sit down in the chair next to him, folding the paper up and putting it to one side, I try to steal a look at the date on it.

- Sir how long have I been here for? -

- About four months Karl -

That stuns me.

- What! what about...college.. I should be back ... I’m late-

It makes no sense.

- Do you want to go back Karl, back to the way you where -

- I don’t know.. I think I , shit that’s $16000 -

- More like $18000 Karl your forgetting the extra half week in each month -

- Follow me for a moment Karl -

I follow him finding myself thinking of what is body wold be like naked, on top of me, bending my legs back making me open up to him. He leads me back to the main hall. By the foot of the marble staircase there is a small pedestal set up, two long chrome pins project up from it like bolts. I can feel myself getting hot again, my skin singing, my head flops backward, I can feel him guiding me onto the pedestal, the pins lock me into place.

- Activate robot zero one and report status -

I feel myself upright, rigid, thoughts becoming hard.

INPUT AUDIO : DESIGNATION MASTER : TYPE QUERY

< PROGRAMMING COMPLETE >

< ORIGINAL PERSONALITY SET TO PASSIVE MODE >

Confused I can feel my sence of time vanishing. He lifts his hands and one by one begins to slowly unbutton his shirt.

And distant I can hear him speaking, speaking to me.

- Well Karl what’s it like being a robot..... let me feel...that hard smooth body... and you thought that I..... couldn’t do it... and here you are....what a firm ass..and now its mine... and you can only watch ... while your body obeys -

Hard to concentrate, hard to pull myself back, to listen to him. I can see him in the mirror, by the stairs, in the mirror.

- I’m sorry Karl -

He is naked, lithe, rubbing his hands over the statue, a muscular giant.

- I’m sorry your so naive -

I try to clear my head. That’s me..

- I’ve decided to make your employment permanent -

What’s that, fuck wake up , alpha omega and override yes, the override, how many times...

- But don’t worry Karl -

..alpha omega over ride, alpha omega, alpha no over ride..

- I’m not cruel, I’ll let you come along for the ride -

..shit alpha omega over ride, alpha omega over ride, alpha..

- New command input, set passive mode to permanent -

INPUT AUDIO : DESIGNATION MASTER : TYPE PROGRAM COMMAND

< PROGRAM UPDATE COMPLETE >

< PASSIVE MODE SET TO PERMANENT >

< PASSIVE MODE OVER RIDE ERASED >

- Nothing to say Karl? -