The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Permanent Position

Chapter 3

Maddie looked like somebody’s fetish model, but she didn’t know whose.

The stylist had given her an asymetrical pixie cut, with an exaggerated forelock on the right side of her head. It covered nearly a quarter of her face, and made her seem like some high fashion model. Her hair was overwhelmingly white, with little pink streaks throughout. On her finger nails, she wore baby blue acryllics in an oval shape. They weren’t overly long, but they were ridiculously impractical for her job of cleaning the house. Jessica guessed they would slow her down by an hour or two every day she worked.

Maddie’s toes were done in an immaculate french pedicure. Jessica required that Maddie do whatever it takes to maintain the look—if her pedicure started chipping, she would fix it immediately at her own expense.

She had to watch a lot of videos online to learn how to keep up her appearace.

“You can sit,” Jessica told Maddie, pointing to the sofa opposite herself. Maddie sat daintily, keeping her knees together. She noticed a riding crop on the table that wasn’t there before. Jessica brought her attention to the new contract on the table.

“Let’s discuss the terms of your new employment,” Jessica said with a dubious grin.

Maddie heard it like a prison sentence.

Maddie would return to her position as live-in help, but this time she would be a “servant girl” instead of a maid. She would not be receiving a salary. Her hours and duties were vastly expanded: now she was responsible for anything that Jessica or her daughters could possibly want, at any time of day. Worse, she still owed the $9,900 to Jessica for quitting, and she would have to sell her beloved BMW to cover it.

But the worst part was yet to come.

“Did you bring your degree?” Jessica asked Maddie. Maddie tried not to cry as she presented her beloved degree to Jessica.

“Good, now tear it up, and I can hire you back on,” Jessica ordered.

With trembling hands, Maddie tore her college degree in half. Then she tore it in half again, repeating it until the paper was illegible. Jessica had explained that as a servant, Maddie didn’t need a degree. She would tolerate no mention of the things Maddie learned in college, and she didn’t want her to associate with her former college in any way. If people asked, Maddie would claim to have only graduated high school.

Maddie was about to throw the little scraps of paper into the wastebasket, but Jessica stopped her.

“Don’t just throw them away! Hand them to me,” Jessica explained, slipping off the leathter flats she loved so much to place them on the coffee table. Maddie handed her the remants of her college diploma, confused as to what would happen.

Jessica carefully peeled the insoles out of her flats, then dumped the little scraps of paper inside her flats, creating an even layer along the bottom. Then she placed the insoles back inside, sealing the remains of Maddie’s college degree beneath her feet.

“This way it won’t go to waste! It will create a little more padding for my feet, and protect my shoes from wear and tear.” Maddie was dumbfounded. She was positive that it was a psychological trick to lower her own esteem, but she couldn’t think of anything to say. Jessica slipped her shoes back on, with a content sigh.

“Now that you know your place, I can hire you back on. Just know, the penalties for breaking this contract are a lot worse than for the last one,” Jessica explained. Maddie became freshly aware of her new hairstyle. She bit her lip, and signed the new document.

“Welcome back, Maddie.” Jessica said evenly.

* * *

Maddie was out on the balcony, next to Fiona. The emo girl was reclined in a seat, smoking a joint. Maddie knelt to the side of her chair, holding an ashtray. Occasionally, Fiona would ash her joint in Maddie’s direction, missing the ashtray entirely and dropping ash on Maddie’s bare thighs. Maddie would have complained, but she suspected that it would only make Fiona act worse. As it was now, Fiona seemed to enjoy blowing smoke in Maddie’s face.

The beeper on Maddie’s right bicep went off, signaling that Jessica was about to get home. Maddie excused herself and walked to the door, preparing to welcome the older woman home. Maddie shuddered inwardly, thinking of the debasing ritual they expected her to perform each time one of the women got home. Jessica opened the door.

“Welcome home Jessica! I’m so happy to see you!” Maddie beamed. She gave a brilliant smile, and kissed Jessica on both cheeks. Then she knelt before the woman, and helped her remove her flats. When Maddie had removed Jessica’s shoes, she bowed her head and kissed the insole of each one as they rested flat on the floor. She was aware of her college degree trapped beneath the leather as she kissed it.

She took the shoes to the closet and placed them among the rest of Jessica’s shoes. Then she picked up a bottle of essential oil and walked out to meet Jessica on the couch.

“Can I please give you a foot massage? I know you’ve had a long day,” Maddie asked Jessica. Jessica smiled. She loved the way Maddie begged to serve.

“Yes, you may,” Jessica answered, stretching out her legs onto the wood floor. Maddie knelt before her, applied some oil to her hands, and started vigorously massaging the older woman’s feet. The essential oil she used cost hundreds of dollars, and Maddie had used nearly the entire bottle between Jessica, Sarah and Fiona.

Maddie was intimately familiar with the difference in their feet. Jessica had extraordinarily high arches, and shapely toes that made Maddie think of her as royalty. Fiona had size 5 feet, which Maddie didn’t even think was possible until she saw them up close. Sarah’s feet were the largest, and she was also the most demanding during massages. She constantly ordered Maddie to ‘rub harder!” or “use more pressure.” No matter how hard Maddie tried, she never seemed to satisfy the blonde fashionista during her foot massages.

At Sarah’s suggestion, part of Maddie’s job was to put expensive collagen masks on her hands each night before bed, to make them softer and more pleasing for massages. Maddie’s hands were indeed softer, along with every other part of her body.

She hadn’t been to the gym since she started working for Jessica. The closest thing she had to a workout was fanning Sarah as she tanned on the patio one hot, breezeless day. Her own tan was fading considerably because she hadn’t been outside the apartment in weeks.

Fiona entered from the patio after a little while and sat on the couch.

“Oh, Maddie, I just remembered. I have a job for you, outside the apartment,” Jessica said.

“Really?!” Maddie answered while kneading Jessica’s soles. She absently realized that the thought of leaving Jessica’s apartment for a short while was now the highlight of her life.

“Yes. You’re going to clean someone else’s house for a change. All the same things you do here, just somewhere else.”

Maddie felt a knot in her stomache.

“Okay,” she began.

“It’s someone you know, too, so you don’t have to worry about going into a stranger’s house,” Jessica said. Maddie’s heart started racing.

“Who?”

“Her name is Amanda Mathis, you went to high school with her I think,” Jessica said plainly.

Maddie’s heart skipped a beat. She remembered Amanda as the bitchiest girl in the entire school. She was from a rich family, and made everyone’s life a living hell. For some reason (probably because of her beauty) she was also one of the most popular girls in school. Maddie started a rumor about her that Amanda was taking speed to keep her grades up, and Amanda stole Maddie’s boyfriend right before prom. She hoped never to see Amanda again after graduation, secretly resenting the fact that Amanda’s family was rich while her own was working class.

“Um, Jessica, I’d prefer not to...” Maddie said.

“Well too bad, she was very interested in your services. Did you know she’s going to be a lawyer? That girl is smart!” Jessica answered.

Maddie felt the blood rush to her cheeks. Thoughts raced through her mind, but she couldn’t think of any way out of this trap.

“Oh, and I got you a work outfit for when you go to her house.” Jessica said. Maddie closed her eyes and tried to think happy thoughts, but Jessica cleared her throat and nudged Maddie with one of her feet. She resumed Jessica’s massage.

* * *

Maddie knocked on the door to Amanda’s Brentwood apartment. She tried not to think of how she was dressed, but couldn’t stop from blushing. Maddie’s pulse fluttered as she heard footsteps coming toward the door. She tightened her grip on the red bucket she was carrying, full of cleaning supplies. She was sure Jessica gave it to her as a prop just to make her look more like a cleaning girl.

Amanda unlocked the door and immediately started laughing at Maddie’s appearance. Maddie felt as ridiculous as she looked.

Jessica dressed Maddie as a harem girl, probably at Amanda’s insistence. Her accessories were bad enough on their own: she wore a white sheer veil across her face, but anyone could see through it easily. On her right hand she wore a triangle slave bracelet, which looked like bondage gear with all its interlocking metal rings. She had a solid gold chain anklet on her left ankle, and an ornate heavy gold necklace that would tangle if she moved too suddenly.

Her outfit wasn’t much better. Jessica gave her an abbreviated white skirt that was slit all the way up to her waist on one side, so it looked like she was wearing half of a miniskirt. It would ride up no matter what she did, so she had to take mincing steps to preserve her modesty. Her top hadn’t changed much, only it was in a sky blue color to compliment the skirt.

Maddie looked enviously at Amanda, wearing modest short shorts and a comfortable-looking tank top. She felt especially jealous of Amanda’s naturally brown hair. It seemed much more comfortable and healthy than Maddie’s own processed dye job. Time had only made Amanda more beautiful—now she had the confidence of a young professional to go with her good looks.

“Oh my god Maddie, you look like a... slave girl!” Amanda said when she finally stopped laughing.

Maddie blushed furiously, and looked down at Amanda’s bare feet. Her toes were painted a vibrant reddish pink color.

“May I come in?” Maddie mumbled.

“Sure,” Amanda said, smirking.

Maddie gasped at the apartment’s beauty. She knew from the outside that it was a nice unit, but she wasn’t prepared for the lavish interior. It looked like Amanda had the best of everything: leather furniture, high-end appliances, solid wood desks. Maddie seethed with jealousy as she walked barefoot across Amanda’s Italian marble floor.

“Do you like my place, Maddie?” Amanda asked her.

“Yes, it’s very nice,” Maddie replied politely.

“I’m glad you think so. Everything I own is expensive, so I have a really high standard of service. Here, I’ll show you the job,” Amanda told Maddie, signalling her to follow.

Amanda lead Maddie to the master bedroom. It was a mess—the king-sized bed was covered in twisting sheets. There were shoes and clothes strewn about the ground everywhere. The hamper was overflowing with clothes, and Maddie noticed a strong smell in the room like lavender and girl sweat.

“I know, it’s a total mess, that’s why I need someone to help me keep it clean. And I think it will help humble you, knowing that your job is to just keep my apartment nice for me,” Amanda teased. She picked up a high-heeled shoe from the ground and passed it to Maddie.

“Just be really careful with my stuff—this is a Christian Louboutin limited edition stiletto, it costs like five thousand dollars,” Amanda said as Maddie examined the shoe. It was lightly worn.

“Okay, I’ll be careful,” Maddie said.

“You’d better be,” Amanda replied. “If you do a good job, I can recommend you to my friends! Remember Jaqueline? I think she’s still looking for a maid.”

Maddie started. She did not want to work for Jaqueline under any circumstances. “Where would you like me to begin?” Maddie asked, trying to change the subject.

“Let’s start with you showing the right attitude! I’m your employer now, Maddie. I want you to refer to me as “Miss Mathis” or “ma’am”. Okay?” Amanda scolded.

“Yes.. Ma’am.”

“Good!” Amanda replied, her blue eyes lighting up. “You can start on all the dishes, then do the kitchen counters and floors. After that, move onto the bathroom.”

“Yes.. ma’am,” Maddie answered, the words bitter in her mouth.

Maddie went to the dishes and Amanda played around on her laptop in the living room. As Maddie washed the dishes, her acryllic nails slowed her down, causing her a lot of frustration. She wanted to get out of Amanda’s apartment as quickly as she could.

The craving for a Pegasus energy drink set in, but Jessica didn’t allow her to take one with her today.

Maddie labored through her tasks, finding comfort in the work. Every so often Amanda would take a photo of Maddie as she washed her dishes, or swept her floor, or cleaned the tile on her hands and knees using rags (Amanda didn’t allow her to use the mop). Mostly Amanda ignored her, except for when Maddie was about to start on her laundry.

“No, save that for last! Also, make some coffee for me.” Amanda told her, with no further explanation.

Maddie went to change Amanda’s bedsheets and take out her trash. As Maddie was straightening out the bedspread, she heard a knock on the door. She closed her eyes and was overcome with a sense of dread. When Amanda called out for her, she realized she was gripping the sheets in her closed fists.

It was Jaqueline Najafi and Kat Farnsworth, Amanda’s two BFFs from high school. Maddie blushed to her ears as she faced the two girls, who were howling with laughter.

“This is your job now, Maddie? You’re a domestic?” Jaqueline said, in a tone dripping with acid. She always was mean-spirited. Her raven black hair hadn’t changed since high school, and her eyebrows still gave her the appearance of being a beautiful, hateful ice queen.

“I feel like even your high school job was more prestigious than this. What happened?” Kat asked. Kat was a petite blonde girl, and the nicest of the three. She had a small face and a small frame, and enjoyed things like reading and running cross country. She still had the runner’s body, although Maddie wondered what she had in common with the other two.

“You know, I just found something I liked doing and stuck with it,” Maddie answered lamely.

“You like dressing up like a slave girl and scrubbing Amanda’s floors?” Jaqueline spat out. The three girls laughed as Maddie blushed a new shade of red.

“Oh, you can start on my laundry now, Maddie. Make sure you wash the panties and stockings by hand, they’re really expensive.” Amanda ordered. Maddie blinked as she realized why Amanda asked her to hold off on the laundry.

“Yes Miss Mathis,” Maddie said demurely, and went to her task. This provoked a new round of laughter among the girls, and Maddie could hear their remarks even as she walked away.

“You have her hand-washing your panties?”

“God, she used to be so full of herself.”

“Now she’s where she belongs.”

Amanda even snapped photos of Maddie washing her panties, which she insisted that the girl smile for. After a short while, though, the girls ignored Maddie and settled into their own groove of catching up and talking about old times. Mostly they talked trash about other people that went to their school: who got fat, who was making good money. Maddie continued along with her job, gently washing Amanda’s worn panties then hanging them to dry. When she had finished the last pair, she went out to the living room to see the three girls lounging on the sofa.

“I’ve finished with your laundry, Miss Mathis,” Maddie said calmly, trying to ignore Kat and Jaqueline’s snickers.

“Good work Maddie. I think that’s all I need you for today. You can run along now, I’ll be giving your payment to Jessica,” Amanda told her. Maddie resented being dismissed like a servant, without even getting paid for her work. Still, she took the opportunity to slink away, picking up her red bucket and hoping she would never have to return. In spite of herself, she imagined that she would be working for Amanda (or worse, Jaqueline) for a long time.