The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Permanent Position

Chapter 4

Maddie knelt on the tile floor and stared at the hamper beside her, trying to keep a smile on her face.

It was a small wicker hamper, and inside were several pairs of Jessica’s worn panties. Maddie had to keep a serene smile on her face at all times—Jessica could be watching her through the webcam that Maddie faced. She would punish Maddie severely if Maddie didn’t show the proper attitude towards her work. Maddie supressed a groan as she picked up the pair of pink panties on the top of the pile and prepared to wash it in the new way Jessica demanded.

She first spread it open and inspected it lovingly, observing its color, texture and how worn it was. After a while, she raised it to her nose and inhaled deeply, closing her eyes to focus more on the scent. After she exhaled, she brightened her smile, opened her eyes and audibly whispered, “Jessica, you’re amazing.” She kissed the pair of panties once, on the inside of the crotch area for six seconds, then put them in her mouth.

Maddie was thankful this pair didn’t taste too strong. She thought back to the times when Jessica would come back from hot yoga and put her panties in Maddie’s mouth, overwhelming her senses with the older woman’s taste. What hurt even more was that Maddie used to love hot yoga, and it seemed like Jessica only went so she could rub it in the young girl’s face (and pallete).

Maddie saw a light on the webcam blink, and realized she wasn’t moving the pair of panties in her mouth around enough. She started using her tongue to swirl them around, pressing them against the top of her mouth and squeezing them in the space beneath her tongue and teeth. Occasionally, she would open her mouth and display the wet panties to the camera, like Jessica told her to. Then she would flash a bright smile, and continue working them over with her tongue.

She couldn’t help but observe the taste: salty, bitter and a little sour. It wasn’t the taste Maddie minded, really, but the horribly submissive nature of it. She clenched her jaw as she realized that she didn’t know if people besides Jessica were watching the webcam.

When she had ‘agitated’ the panties for several minutes, she picked up the jug of water nearby and drank enough to fill half of her mouth, bringing her a new sense of revulsion. The water came from Jessica’s baths, her foot baths and from her unfinished water bottles. It was too sweet, and Maddie could never get used to drinking it. Still, she obediently swished it around her mouth, putting Jessica’s panties through their spin cycle, then swallowed all the water. Maddie opened her mouth to show it was empty, then filled her mouth with more of Jessica’s used water and repeated the process again.

The next step was Maddie’s favorite, although that wasn’t a high honor. She filled her mouth with liquid from a different bottle, which tasted like tea tree oil and another flavor Maddie couldn’t quite identify. Then she swished it around the panties, careful to make it seep in totally. This was the ‘soap,’ and Maddie was not supposed to swallow it. Instead, she spat it into a half-full bottle, and did a final rinse cycle on Jessica’s panties. When she had finished wringing and sucking out all the water out of the panties, she pulled them out of her mouth and gently hung them to dry.

Maddie guessed that to do one pair of panties took about fifteen minutes. She looked into the hamper and counted over ten pairs.

“Ten pairs today? I’m like, the luckiest girl in the world,” Maddie said, giving a warm smile to the camera. Then she inspected the next pair of panties, lacy and back, and put them in her mouth.

When Maddie had done five pairs, the pager on her shoulder began buzzing. She daintily spat the panties back into the pile and got up to greet Jessica at the door.

“Jessica! Welcome home! I’m in the middle of washing your panties,” Maddie beamed. She kissed Jessica on both cheeks, then helped her with her shoes.

Jessica’s face was flushed, and she wore a sun hat and hiking clothes. Her auburn hair was in a ponytail, which made her face look more severe. Maddie kneeled down and helped her remove her shoes, which were expensive hiking boots. Maddie noticed they radiated warmth and humidity as she kissed Jessica’s socked feet.

“Good job Maddie. Here, take this pair now,” Jessica said. She began unzipping her short shorts as Maddie watched on in horror. She had seen Jessica nude before when she would help her bathe, but this was a new thing entirely.

“Jessica, I think.” Maddie mumbled.

“Maddie, you’re going to wash them anyway!” Jessica snapped, as her short shorts fell to her ankles. She steped out of them and slowly removed her damp white cotton panties. They were so wet they were practically see-through.

“You might as well do it now, before the sweat settles. Here, open your mouth. Hands on your knees.”

Maddie felt her whole body tense up, but it was more difficult to disobey Jessica now than it had ever been before. She felt trapped, kneeling on the floor, as she obediently opened her mouth, trying not to look at Jessica’s pussy. Nonetheless, she noticed Jessica’s neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Jessica took her panties off and put them carefully in Maddie’s mouth. She couldn’t be sure, but she suspected that Jessica put them in so that the crotch area would rest directly on her tongue. She was overwhelmed with a salty, bitter taste and the smell of sex. The panties practically smoldered in her mouth as she became increasingly aware of the more subtle aspects of their flavor.

Jessica didn’t watch for long, but walked bare-bottomed into her room to change. Unsure of what to do, Maddie got up and returned to the laundry room to mouth-wash Jessica’s used panties. Tears almost formed in her eyes, but she fought them back and continued along with her work. The entire time, she kept a measured smile on her face and made little noises of delight. Her mouth stung and her knees ached, but she couldn’t think of disobeying Jessica. She heard footsteps, and soon Jessica was behind her.

“I know they’re kind of sweaty. I went for a hike at River Canyon and it was over a hundred degrees! Really humid too. But it’s good for me, to get all those toxins out,” Jessica told Maddie. Madie seethed inwardly—she used to love hiking and River Canyon was one of her favorite trails. Aside from weather reports, Maddie had no idea what it was like outside. The apartment was kept at a constant chilly 63, so Maddie was never quite comfortable in her skimpy clothes.

“I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but I had to pop a squat to pee on the side of the trail since there were no bathrooms around. I didn’t really have time to wipe, so I just put those panties back on and let them soak up the last few drops. You don’t mind, do you?” Jessica asked, sweetly.

Maddie wanted to choke her. Her eyes burned as she became freshly aware of the panties in her mouth. But instead of yelling, she just shook her head and smiled.

“Really? You don’t? Wow, I didn’t expect that answer. Well, I guess I don’t have to be so careful about wiping myself after I pee from now on. It’s not like it’s bad for you. Anyway, come meet me in the living room when you finish that pair,” Jessica said, then got up and walked away.

Maddie could hear the sounds of Jessica’s feet sticking to the tile as she padded away. A wave of fear washed over her—meetings with Jessica never ended well for her.

When Maddie had hung up the panties, she smiled to the camera and murmured, “they taste like heaven!” Then she got up and met Jessica in the living room.

Jessica reclined on the sofa, her bare feet resting on the coffee table in front of her. Maddie looked at her feet—the constant foot exfoliations and pedicures had an amazing effect on them. She remained standing.

“You wanted to see me, Jessica?” Maddie asked.

“Yeah. I was talking to Amanda and she said she was interested in having you mouth wash her panties too. So pick them up and bring them back here next time you clean her apartment. Also Jaqueline decided she doesn’t like the color of her pedicure, so you’ll need to give her another one.”

Maddie felt a pit in her stomache. She would be licking and sucking the dirty panties of the girl who used to torment her in school. How long until Jaqueline caught on? What was wrong with these people?”

“Okay,” Maddie said.

“But that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about. My company has invented a new product, and they need a person to do a human trial. I volunteered you, since I can keep an eye on you for the duration.”

“What’s the product?” Maddie asked.

“They’ll explain everything once we get there. Get ready to go outside, the appointment is in an hour. Bring your driver’s license.” Jessica responded, dismissing Maddie.

It didn’t take much for Maddie to get ready. She had gradually gotten rid of almost all her posessions since she started working for Jessica. She only had one pair of shoes—an old, well-worn pair of moccasins that Sarah had given her one day.

Maddie cringed whenever she put them on, feeling the other girl’s footprint beneath her feet. Sarah said that one of her ex-boyfriends had a fetish and had even cum inside them a few times, although Maddie hoped she was just kidding. The shoes had no ventillation, so whenever she wore them they’d cause her feet to get hot and become horribly damp. She tried to go barefoot as often as possible, but now she finally had to wear the hated pair of shoes.

Jessica met Maddie at the front door and they left the apartment together. Maddie felt her heart race as she stepped outside the apartment. It was very rare for her to leave the apartment—she was basically only allowed outside when she went to Amanda or Jaqueline’s place. Maddie felt the outside air on her skin, and looked in wonder at the trees that grew in the courtyard. She felt a new appreciation for the grass, and when the sunlight fell on her skin she realized how pale she had become. Maddie stretched her hand out, and enjoyed the sensation of the sun warming her.

“What are you doing, Madison?” Jessica hissed. She only used Maddie’s full name when she was angry.

“I was just enjoying the outdoors...” Maddie whimpered.

“You’re wasting my time wandering around like a dog. Do I need to get you a leash or something?” Jessica demanded.

“No!”

“Okay, from now on, just walk three steps behind me and keep your eyes on my butt. That way, you won’t get distracted like a dumb pigeon.” Jessica ordered her.

Maddie felt pressure behind her eyes. Her face contorted into a scowl, and she made eye contact with Jessica. It was a big mistake. As soon as she looked into Jessica’s severe blue eyes, all her willpower melted away. She looked at the ground.

“Yes Jessica.”

For the rest of the walk, Maddie only stared at Jessica’s butt as she walked behind her. The older woman wore a pair of yoga pants, so Maddie could see every contour of her toned backside. Jessica lead Maddie down to the underground parking garage, where she insisted on driving her own car. Maddie got into Jessica’s SUV, immediately noticing how cold it was. She felt like she was back in the apartment.

Maddie figured she could at least look out the window and see people walking around on this beautiful day, but Jessica handed the girl a phone and insisted that Maddie read her work e-mails aloud, and dictated responses for her to type. Every time Maddie looked up from the phone, Jessica would scold her. Maddie’s eyes barely left the car cabin once, as the cold AC blew onto her bare skin.

As a result, Maddie had no idea where the office was located that they ended up. Jessica parked in another underground parking structure, and told Maddie to follow her the same way she did in the apartment. They took an elevator up (Maddie didn’t know which floor), and ended up in a waiting room. They were the only two patients there, greeted by a pretty blonde receptionist.

“Hi Jessica!” The blonde beamed. Her name plate just said “Alea.” She was chewing pink bubblegum in an abenstminded way. Maddie noticed Alea’s lush platinum blonde hair and how much it contrasted against her tan skin. On the wall, Maddie saw that Alea had an MBA from Yale, but she dressed like she was a slutty girl in high school.

“Hi Alea. This is Maddie, she is our test subject for the new nanostud.” Jessica explained.

“Wow, you’re brave!” Alea said, looking at Maddie.

“What do you mean?” Maddie asked. She felt some animal part of her brain screaming to her that she was walking into a trap.

“Be quiet Alea, it’s perfectly safe. Is Doctor Sanders ready to meet with us?”

“Yeah, just fill out this form first,” Alea said in response. She handed Maddie a clipboard with several papers attached. Maddie couldn’t be sure, but she felt like Alea was trying to warn her on a subconscious level.

“These are all just technical things. Really boring to read. Just sign everywhere there’s a sticker.”

Maddie started to read the document anyway. It didn’t seem like a standard doctor’s form at all! The first page was an extraordinarily detailed waiver form, where they asked Maddie to waive several different rights. They were all “unconditional waivers.” The next was an agreement that she would not sue Jessica or the company for any damages that came from a result of the treatment. The page after that explained that Maddie would be personally liable for any damage that occured to the trial product, and its value was estimated at $1.5 million!

“Look, just sign where it tells you to. I want to get home before it’s rush hour,” Jessica told Maddie, annoyed she was looking at the form. Alea looked on sympathetically as Maddie signed the form time and time again. Maddie felt that every time she signed something, Alea winced.

“Can I see your I.D. now?” Alea asked. Maddie fished it out of the tiny pocket on her dolphin shorts and handed the girl the card.

“Alea is a notary, so we can just make this a legally binding contract now,” Jessica explained. Alea picked up a stamp and stamped the document a few times, then filed it away.

“We will make copies and send one to you. You can meet with the doctor now,” Alea explained. All the cheer in her voice was gone, and she spoke to Maddie like a condemned woman.

“Great! Yes send them to us as soon as you can,” Jessica answered, and lead Maddie out of the room. As they left, Alea took a frivolous selfie, making a cute face for the camera.

They walked through a hallway into a typical doctor’s office, where Jessica told Maddie to sit on the examination bed. Maddie looked out the window and finally saw the beautiful sunny day. In the distance, she could see girls swimming in a pool, and sunbathing. She realized she hadn’t seen or spoke with her friends in months.

At that moment, a man wearing a lab coat enterred the room. He carried with him a metallic briefcase, which he put on a C-table near the bed.

“So, this is our test subject?” The man asked. He was tall, with greying hair, but he had the aura of prestige. By the way he greeted Jessica, it was clear they had a friendly relationship.

“Yes, this is Maddie,” Jessica answered.

“Hi,” Maddie answered, meekly. It had been a while since she spoke with a man.

“Hello Maddie. So are you ready?” The doctor asked. He opened the briefcase. Maddie looked inside and saw a syringe, an amber vial, and another clear vial with a small metallic spike in it.

“Could you explain what’s going to happen?” Maddie asked. She could feel Jessica glaring at her.

“Sure. First we will numb your tongue, then we’re going to pierce it, and put this in. Nothing too complicated,” the doctor said, showing Maddie the vial that contained the tongue piercing.

“It’s just a tongue piercing?” Maddie asked, somewhat relieved. “Why is it so expensive?”

“It’s more than that, Maddie.” Jessica cut in. “It’s more like a supercomputer in the shape of a tongue piercing. It can track your vital signs, your diet, and lots of other things. This could be a revolutionary tool in the healthcare field.” Jessica explained.

The doctor quickly got ready to do the procedure. Already he had filled a syringe up with the anasthetic agent.

“Stick out your tongue, please,” the doctor asked Maddie. She tentatively stuck her tongue out, and the doctor grabbed it with a gloved hand. She felt a little sting on the underside of her tongue, then it went numb.

“It can even change your sense of taste. Can you imagine how powerful that would be? We could make obese people only like the taste of salad and healthy food,” Jessica continued.

“Why would that matter?” Maddie tried to say. But it sounded like ‘why woud at maer.”

“We’re going to find out! It’s made of a revolutionary biosteel, and it can recharge its battery on simple electrolyes.”

The doctor took the piercing needle out of its sealed packet and grabbed Maddie’s tongue. Maddie couldn’t quite see, but it seemed like he pierced her tongue toward the front. She remembered hearing that piercings towards the front of the tongue were better for oral sex on women, while piercings on the back of the tongue were better for oral sex on men. She didn’t know any women who had piercings on the front of their tongue.

The doctor got the piercing out of its vial and Maddie got a glimpse of it. It was half of a straight barbell with a perfect steel orb on its head. The doctor put it in Maddie’s tongue, then got the bottom part of the barbell and connected it. Like that, Maddie had her tongue pierced. Jessica’s eyes glowed with dark lust.

“You brought its power source?” the doctor asked.

“Yes,” Jessica responded. She brought out of her purse a small amber vial with an eyedropper lid. She unscrewed the lid, and dropped a few drops of the liquid onto Maddie’s tongue. Maddie couldn’t taste or feel any of it, but the smell was sour.

“Well, that pretty much does it. You already have the app on your phone to program the device, so it’s up to you and Maddie on how to go from here.” Then the doctor addressed Maddie, “Your tongue will be swollen for a few days, and you will have to get used to speaking with that in your mouth. Avoid acidic foods and watch out for signs of infection.”

The doctor got up and left, taking the briefcase with him. Maddie picked up a nearby mirror and looked at her reflection. Anyone she spoke to would be able to tell her tongue was pierced. She felt it click against her teeth and it made her uneasy.

Jessica was playing with her smartphone, when suddenly Maddie felt the stud vibrate in her mouth. She jumped at the sensation.

“Waa waz zaa?”

“Just one of its features,” Jessica smirked. Maddie could only think of one use for that ‘feature.’

They walked out the same way they came in, with Maddie’s eyes fixed on Jessica’s toned butt. Alea seemed to want to speak, but Jessica didn’t even break her stride when she said goodbye. On the ride home, Jessica explained the different features of Maddie’s tongue piercing. Maddie hated the things she heard, but still kept her eyes downcast, as Jessica had ordered.