The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PERSONAL COMPANION UNIT SX-69

By Arel Gaze

CHAPTER THREE—SX-69 Turnabout

“You know how you never read the user’s manual?”

“Uh, yeah?”

It was the next Saturday, and it was Lakshmi’s turn to make up the morning’s role-playing. So what was this talk about computer manuals?

“Well, I feel like playing robot again, only this time you’re trying out different programs without reading the manual, not knowing what they do.”

That sounded interesting. So, I said O.K.

“First,” Lakshmi said, “you have to hypnotize me again. Did you give me some sort of trigger that would put me under right away.”

Damn! I hadn’t! Well, I’ll fix that little oversight this morning. “No. I was too busy thinking up that super strip-tease command, ‘SX-69, Enc—’”

“Sssh!” She put her finger to my lips. “Later, big boy.”

“But how do we play this game if you’re hypnotized?”

“I’ve written an outline of a user’s manual. I have several scenarios and levels, and so forth worked out. But they stay my secret. Once I am hypnotized, you tell me that I will know that it’s a game, but that I will know my programming and follow it. Like you made me this super-host stripper-bot last week.”

“So I pick certain sub-programs, but I don’t know what I’ll get?”

“That’s right. And because I’ve been hypnotized, I will automatically become what I imagined for my programming.”

“Sounds good. Let’s go.”

“Do I look at the green light again?”

“That would be one way. But you’ve been hypnotized before, and you know it can happen to you, and you know you like the feeling, so you should be able to fall into that special, deep, relaxed feeling quite easily, very easily, just from listening to my voice. Oh, if you wanted to you could focus your vision on the way the ceiling fan turns slowly, just watching one arm of it as it turns around and around. That would make your eyes feel like closing as you begin to get that drifty feeling from listening to my voice.

“Listening to my voice, focusing on the fan blade as it slowly turns, imagining you are in a vacation cottage on a tropical beach. The breeze from the fan caresses and relaxes and soothes your body. It’s getting very difficult to keep your eyes looking at the fan go around and around, so just look at the light above it. The blades make it flicker as they go around past it. And you feel yourself sinking into a warm, relaxing place. So relaxing, so peaceful, just to feel yourself go into the dreamy, floaty place, listening to my voice, surrendering to the feeling, the feeling of returning to that state of deep hypnosis, that very deep feeling of hypnotic obedience.”

As I chanted in a low, soft, firm voice, I saw her eyes try to circle with the fan, then focus on the light as I suggested. Her luscious body relaxed into the comforter on top of our mattress and soon her pupils widened, her body went limp, and her eyes fluttered closed.

I was already hard, my hypnotic fantasy-life coming true. I had a beautiful woman entranced, ready to obey my every command. I had forgotten that one of the first things that had entered my mind when I saw Lakshmi’s perfectly made-up, deep liquid brown eyes was how wonderful it would have been to give in to them, while they cast a spell on me.

For the moment, though, it was I who cast a spell on her.

“Lakshmi?”

“Yes, Ari.”

“Yes, Master Ari.”

“Yes Master Ari.”

“You are deeply hypnotized.

“I am deeply hypnotized, Master Ari.”

“Can you remember all the programming scenarios you prepared for ViveBot Unit SX-69?”

“Yes, Master Ari.”

“After I wake you up, I will be able to send you to this lovely, deeply hypnotized state simply by saying ‘dreamy, floaty place.’ You won’t remember that the trigger phrases. The trigger phrase “SX-69 Encore” will still work to make you into the super-stripper, capable of a totally irresistible dance for me. And “Good Morning, Dee-Dee” will put you into the character of Dee-Dee when she is not in robot mode. Once again, turning on the green light for Dee-Dee will activate her robotic implant.”

I ran through these commands, made sure she got them into her subconscious. Then I told her that as the SX-69 she would obey the programs she had written for herself as soon as I ordered them.

She accepted all these suggestions.

I planned to end the morning with another steamy “SX-69 encore.”

I ended the session with the suggestion that she would want more than anything to be totally hypnotized by me again next week, with no games, just wild hypnotic sex.

Then I woke her up using the “Sleeping Beauty” technique, except that I did not make her more hot to trot that would be normal when she woke up.

“Oh, that felt good. Did you get everything set? Some of it was pretty hazy. I bet you made me forget some things, you perv!”

“No comment. Good Morning, Dee-Dee.”

Instantly she adopted the character of the young woman equipped with a robotic control device, a bit of a bubble-head.

“Good Morning, Mr. McMasters. How’s the robot thing working for you? You know we have some bonus downloadable programs for a fairly expensive nominal fee?”

“What programs do you come with?”

“I don’t know. You have to read the manual. During our two-year contract period we are prevented from doing that. But I do know that you can access the programs by querying the ViveBot unit when it is activated.”

“Are you feeling healthy this morning? Have you eaten?”

“I’m not hungry yet. You know that if I get dehydrated or any of the nutrient levels in my bloodstream get too low it triggers an automatic shutdown of the CPU.”

“No, I didn’t know. They think of everything. Damn inventive, I must say.”

In her normal state, Lakshmi would have broken character and laughed or said “Thank You.” But now she just said, “Of course. No abuse of the host person is permissible, deliberate or accidental.”

It was fascinating how hypnotizing her into this role had brought out this whole imaginative take on details of robotic enslavement. She really had been thinking about this.

She went on, “Will you be needing the SX-69 this morning, Sir?”

“Yes, I do believe so.” And I turned on the green light.

Instantly “Dee-Dee” was disappeared. Lakshmi’s body stiffened. She stood in a “parade rest” position. “Personal Companion Unit SX-69 activated.”

“Run Osculation Protocol Ultra-Deep.”

“O.P. Ultra-Deep running.”

Again, with precise, mechanical motions Lakshmi put her lips against mine and gave me a hard, deep soul kiss that had me shaking in my figurative boots. (I don’t really wear boots in the bedroom. Well, except for the times we’ve played Cowboy games.)

When I got my breath back, I asked her for a list of some of her programs.

“E.K.Protocol series times three levels. NS Protocol, one level. ST Protocol, four levels. SO Protocol, types C and M. S Series F, ED, with 5 ILs. DX Series...”

“Let’s try the first one E.K, level three.”

“Loading Ear Kissing, highest level of stimulation.”

In her robot persona, Lakshmi moved mechanically toward my side. Then her head snapped into position and stopped about a quarter inch from my ear. She made precise little puffs of air into my ear, causing that special, tickly erotic feeling. She put the tip of her tongue on my ear, and slowly, slowly, spiraled it around and round, closer and closer to the ear-hole, and finally entered it. Then she lightly nibbled on and sucked at my earlobe. She did it so well she had my head spinning.

“Whew! Well done!”

She did not respond. She maintained the robot character.

“ Let’s try this “Series S, FED...”

“That’s S Series, Protocol F, Protocol ED with five ILs, DX. Series...”

“Pick randomly among them.”

“Preparing Seduction Series, Protocol Erotic Dance, Maximum Irresistibility Level.”

With robotic stiffness, she went to the CD player, put in a disc from among several she obviously had ready. Some soft, gentle electronic “trance music” emerged from the surround speakers.

“What does that entail?”

“A dance as powerful and irresistible as the Stripper Program, Protocol Show-Club that I executed last week.”

“Well, I’m not sure...”

Lakshmi silenced me with a kiss, pressing her ample breasts against my pajama-clad chest.

I gasped, “I didn’t expect that from SX-69.”

“Seduction program loaded and running. I am now committed to seducing you,” She stroked my side down to my hips, slid her hand around to grasp the globe of my firm buttocks, and pulled my hips (and my rapidly hardening dick) against her own. “You want me to go ahead and do it, don’t you, you sweet hunk?” After saying that, she lightly nibbled my neck.

I was convinced. “Go right ahead.”

“Assuming persona of irresistible seductress.” Her machine-like rigidity softened. Now she moved with oily liquid grace. “You don’t know what I’m going to do next, do you, master?” she asked.

“No.”

“Well, just sit for a while and imagine, while I get ready. Just listen to the music.”

The music was dreamy, but after a few minutes it switched into a kind of world music, near-Eastern type beat.

Lakshmi emerged. Her hips and legs were wrapped in one of her saris, her trim midriff bare, a jewel seated in her perfectly round navel. She wore a gold chain around the crown of her head with another sparkling jewel in the same position as the “third eye” she sometimes painted on her forehead when she was doing a Hindu thing. Another gold chain plunged promisingly into her bodice, which apparently consisted of a number of different-colored silk handkerchiefs tucked into each other.

She posed for a moment as the robot, letting my delighted eyes roam over her lush curves.

“Protocol ED Level Five programs me to be totally irresistible in all I do or say. Once master orders “proceed,” this programming must run its course. I promise, you will be totally enthralled by this dance.”

I couldn’t have hesitated too long, but she said in a low thrilling voice that promised everything, “You really do want to see this dance, Ari.”

“O.K.”

She pouted a little. “Say ‘Proceed.’”

“Proceed.”

At that word, she began to sway her hips. They made a slow seductive rotation like a Hawaiian hula, and she carried on the resemblance with slow, languorous motions of her hands and arms. She stepped closer, the jewel in her naval glowing red in the light as if lit from within. She did an undulating belly-dance move that riveted my attention to it. Then she dropped the sari from around her hips.

She was wearing a slim bikini bottom with two or three pieces of veil-like fabric tucked in.

Her hips continued to rotate. In fact, her whole body was a symphony of complementary motions. Her hands undulated, her torso swayed in a lazy rotary motion. She raised one of her long, smooth legs so it emerged from its translucent tent of hip-tethered veils.

Cling! I saw that on her right hand she had a pair of shining golden finger cymbals that she passed back and forth in front of her body. I followed their motion for a moment. Then she pulled loose one of the veils over her breasts and let it flutter to the floor.

I thought I could just see the outline of her nipples as they began to stand rigid. Cling! Another chime from the finger cymbals drew my attention back to them. She raised her hands to her face and parted her fingers so she could pass them in front of her eyes and peer at me between them.

At that moment, Cling! she drew my attention to her eyes and gave me a deep intense look, widening her eyes, obviously willing me to look deeply into them. I was breathing deeply; I could feel my pulse, why not just look and enjoy their beauty, their deep, mysterious beauty. As I looked into them I felt her willing me to fall into them, without her saying a word.

She stepped closer, then closer still, her gaze never ceasing to have me utterly riveted. She lowered herself to her knees on an ottoman in front of me, so her eyes were level with mine, swaying before me back and forth, back and forth, so that to look into her eyes I had to look back and forth, back and forth ... I knew, of course, that she was hypnotizing me, and for me that was an even fonder fantasy than the idea of entrancing her. “Go with it! Go with it,” it seemed that my sexual parts were urging. And I decided to go with it. I began to really want it, to surrender my will to this ultra-seductive dancer.

Things started getting hazy. Then Cling! Her hand with the finger cymbals was just in front of her breasts. She had peeled away the next-to-last veil from her breasts. Now I could see the dark brown of her nipples and aureoles through the peach-colored fabric. Cling! She had her hand over the other breast, and my eyes moved instantly to it. I was drawn to it as she swayed before my entranced gaze. She said not a word. The power of her dance alone, I knew, was enough to make me fall into total enslavement.

Yes! Total enslavement. Total enslavement was now my ultimate pleasure, my inevitable goal.

Cling! She was loosening the veils hanging from her hips, letting them drop and fall and my gaze was now drawn to the “V” of her bikini. It was thin, almost transparent, and a spot of moistness from her arousal had penetrated so I could see it.

She moved her hips around and around, and most of the world seemed to go dark. Just her magnificent body—the body that I knew I had to worship and obey—seemed to glow with other-worldly power.

Cling! She drew my attention back to her breasts and was dropping the final veil.

I felt my head swim as her proud, firm breasts were displayed, the mahogany-brown nipples contrasting with the dark honey color of her skin. Everything started to fade out. I can’t remember thinking any thoughts at that point. I’m sure I wasn’t.

Her breasts kept swaying in front of me. Cling!...... Cling! ...... Cling! She drew my eyes back and forth, back and forth, from one perfect globe to the other, back and forth, back and forth. I felt my jaw go slack. I’m sure that my eyes had a totally blank, helpless look. Things started to go out of focus. I felt like I was beginning to fold, to melt into oblivion. Even those wonderful breasts were going out of focus. Then Cling!

Cling! She held her hand an inch to the side of her eye and transfixed me with the most deeply hypnotic gaze I ever imagined. She chimed her cymbals in rhythm and with each chime I felt whatever remained of my will dissolve. I had, after all, hypnotized her to believe that she was totally irresistible. And with that confidence, she could surmount any resistance. Resistance—the very thought of it—was something I had entirely forgotten.

She reached up with her other hand and stroked from my forehead down, closing my eyes. She clinged the cymbals again and my eyes obediently opened to stare again into hers. She gestured downward in front of my eyes, and they closed. Cling! they opened again, though it was ever so hard to let them. A simple downward gesture and they slid shut again. Cling! I managed to pull them open again.

She was now my Mistress, my Goddess. She wanted my eyes open. So they were open. Although they felt infinitely heavy, I had no sensation that they wanted to close. Goddess wanted them open, so they wanted to open. She moved closer. No farther than six inches from my face.

At this distance, they seemed to fill my entire being, all my thoughts, all my will draining into them like planets into a black hole. She widened them. I felt my eyes widen in response. At that point I must have had my eyes staring widely open, utterly blank.

Then she made her “close your eyes” gesture with both hands, a sense of finality. I felt them close. I felt my whole body sink limply back.

Then she spoke, in SX-69’s voice: “Seduction Series, Protocol Erotic Dance, Maximum Irresistibility Level successfully completed. Subject will confirm that he is entirely and fully hypnotized.”

I heard/felt my own voice, almost as if from a distance. “Confirm. I am entirely and fully hypnotized.”

“SX-69 program cannot continue to run absent effective user control or pre-programmed instructions as to what order to give user. Automatic shut-down of robotic processor.” Then, in Dee-Dee’s voice. “Oh, I’m naked again. ... What’s with you?” She paused for a moment. “Are you hypnotized or something?”

“Yes. I am hypnotized.”

“Did I do that to you?”

“Yes, my goddess.”

“Well, part of my contract is that I can’t tell you what to do. I still have to follow your orders. You’re the User. Think of a way out of this.”

“Let me kiss you three times.”

“Well, O.K. Go ahead and kiss me three times.”

I did so, one ... two ... three.

My Goddess became Lakshmi.

“Oh, you really are in a trance, aren’t you?”

“Yes. Absolutely, my goddess.”

“Very deeply.”

“Very deeply, my Goddess.”

“I can tell you to forget what happened and you will?”

“Yes, my Goddess.”

“Then forget...”

Her voice kept going, that I know, but what she said, I don’t know.

She didn’t even let me remember the sex, at first.

I just woke up. I had something of a headache, I was very thirsty, and my dick was sore and swollen from use. I felt totally drained and at peace, and the headache quickly disappeared.

It took several moments for me to feel that the shattered and scattered parts of my personality re-assembled themselves.

Then I saw that two and a half hours had passed.