The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PERSONAL COMPANION UNIT SX-69

By Arel Gaze

CHAPTER SIX—Family Way

There was considerable hypnosis during the rest of the week. She had me doing a lot of things to her, but never let me cum. That was fine with me on Monday; I was still tender. And Tuesday. By Wednesday, I wondered what was up. On Thursday, I thought something was wrong.

On Friday she revealed the reason had been stoking my fires without slaking them.

Both Lakshmi and her sister were disappointments to their father. In a bit of irony suitable to their Olympian cousins, the Hindi gods, seemingly, had given Lakshmi the shape and promise of lush and endless sexuality. But she was infertile. And, worse, her only sibling, Siva, was lesbian.

It seems that Siva and Diana, her partner, had begun to want a child, and not only to give Siva’s father a grandchild at last. Siva finally decided to try artificial insemination, but so far without success.

It was Lakshmi who suggested that I volunteer to be the donor. That way, the child would be genetically as similar as possible to the child we could never produce. And in the context of the Indian tradition of extended families, it would be natural for us to be around the child and give the guidance that the oldest uncle usually did.

Siva did not resist the idea of me being the sperm donor, but she was getting turned off by the whole sterile environment of the reproductive clinic.

Can you see what happened? Lakshmi told me, Friday, that on Sunday she realized that her strongest desire was for her sister to bear my child. She told me about this before we were supposed to visit Siva and Diane to talk about possible artificial insemination. She was afraid Siva would finally turn the idea down.

She did not use hypnosis to get me to agree that I should be a sperm donor. She also felt that I should agree to do the donation personally, as it were, of my own free will.

I probably wouldn’t have agreed if I couldn’t get out of my head the image of her having Steve entering her. But I would not simply use her sister without her sister’s honest consent. And I knew I probably could not do it unless hypnotized.

Lakshmi started off in a playful mood, talking about hypnosis and the fun she had with it, and volunteered to do a little show. We put on a show where she hypnotized me using typical props, and then showed Diane and Siva that she could pretty much control me in anything.

Then she dropped the bombshell on them. Unfortunately, I was in a trance just then, and I can’t really remember what happened. Evidently, they realized that Lakshmi could get them to overcome their revulsion over letting a man make love to Siva, since I really had no actual control over myself. I was, in effect, a living dildo. So with that, and the potential of her distaste being hypnotically masked, Siva agreed.

Lakshmi had been feeding me vitamin E pills, oysters, and other things, to get my sperm count back up. (That was why she was careful not to drain me all the week.) She also knew her sister’s cycle, and calculated that Siva was in her fertile period this night.

“So you intend to hypnotize me into accepting Ari?” Siva asked.

“Yes.”

“And what does this entail.”

Lakshmi turned to me. “Ari, tell my sister the most effective means I have to hypnotize you.”

“It’s your breasts.”

Siva and Diana looked shocked.

“Go on,” Lakshmi said.

Smoothly, I repeated the lie she and I had devised: “Lakshmi discovered that her breasts have amazing hypnotic power. For instance she would be done showering, and she would catch me staring at them. She didn’t realize, actually, that her breasts had literally hypnotized me. She would say something like, ‘You can go ahead and shower now, Ari,” and I would do it. For a while it got to be a joke. She would catch me in a trance from her breasts and say ‘Snap out of it, Ari!’ And that would be that.

“One morning, instead, she said, “You should let me look at you.” Without thinking, I took off my pajamas. She liked that, but—pardon me for being frank, but we are discussing intimate matters tonight—I wasn’t fully, ah, erect. She said, I’ll never forget it, “Looking at my breasts should have made you harder.’ And almost instantly it happened.”

Lakshmi picked up the tale. “I realized that he was in some sort of trance. I asked him about it, and he told me it had always happened to some degree whenever he saw my breasts. Now, you may be shocked at this, but I’ve tried it out on others, and it always happens.”

“How is this possible?” Diane asked.

I responded. “We read some material about hypnosis, including some from other cultures, and found that a small percentage of people are naturally dominant hypnotists, even if they don’t know it. And some women have such beauty that their breasts are virtually irresistible, anyway. As a woman attracted to women, have you not noticed such women? I’ll bet you’ve even thought your sister had wonderful breasts.”

Siva’s face darkened in embarrassment. I picked up the narrative.

“With me, the sight of her breasts and nipples naturally attracted me. I imagined for a moment that I actually had the power to look away ... later. I would just look at all the beauty for a few second more ... and a few seconds more ... and again ... and again and without realizing it I would not think any more about looking away. As Lakshmi discovered, I was in her trance without any effort or with on her part.”

The two gay women looked enthralled by our story.

“So imagine what the impact would be if she displayed her breasts with the conscious intent to hypnotize you. Having studied hypnotic techniques intensively in the meantime. She would literally be able to hypnotize you instantly by showing her breasts and willing it to happen.

Like this!

On cue, Lakshmi removed her jacket. On her instruction, I did not look at her magnificent breasts. The lesbian couple’s eyes opened wide in amazement, and their jaws began to go slack.

Lakshmi swayed a little before them.

“You feel it, don’t you?” I asked. “The power her breasts are extending over you, a wonderful feeling of complete surrender to Lakshmi, your Goddess.”

Diane, her eyes completely blank, slowly nodded and soundlessly mouthed the word, “Yes.”

Lakshmi took a deep breath, squeezed her eyes shut and turned her head away.

“No, No, No. I can’t feel that way about my own sister.” Lakshmi began crying.

I had the presence of mind to whisper, “Diane, stay under Lakshmi’s power. Go to sleep until one of us tells you to wake up. Feel wonderfully calm and happy. Now, sleep.”

I guided her down into a reclining position on the sofa.

“What’s wrong, Siva?” asked Lakshmi.

Siva started to answer, but dissolved into another flood of tears.

“What could the problem be?” Lakshmi asked me.

Suddenly I realized, and asked,” Lakshmi, when did you learn Siva was lesbian?”

“I was twenty-two, she was twenty-one.”

“So, Siva, you never let your sister know you were attracted to women.”

Wordlessly, her eyes shut against the tears and emotion, Siva shook her head “no.”

“Lakshmi, your body is so sexy that it must have been nearly intolerable for Siva to see you naked, especially your breasts, and not let on you were arousing her. I imagine she found herself entranced like I just described. She was forced to repress these feelings, and deny them, learn how to resist them. Now that you have attempted to hypnotize her with your breasts, this overwhelming repression returned. How about that, Siva?”

“Yes, I think that must be it. I’m sorry sister, I could never let you do that, or hypnotize me, or tell me to do anything of a sexual nature, at least, under hypnosis. I wouldn’t trust myself. And I could never submit to a man. I think our dream of a little one is over.”

“But you trust Diane. What if she hypnotized you? Could she?”

“Maybe.”

“And what if she demonstrated that she could totally control Ari? Make him no more than a device for your pleasure, totally under your control, like a dildo?”

“I don’t know.”

“Why not try it?”

“Only if you go away. Totally out of our apartment.”

Lakshmi turned away. “Ari, we’ll do it. Make it happen.”

“Yes, Goddess,” I responded.

“Do everything to make it happen. Make sure it happens. Don’t come back until you have screwed Lakshmi at least three times. Make it is pleasurable as possible, but the main goal is to give her a full load of your sperm. So we can have our niece or nephew.”

“Diane, open your eyes and obey me.”

Wordlessly, the hypnotized Diane did so. Siva looked at her entranced partner in amazement. Lakshmi gave Diane orders to take me over, and we discussed, out of Siva’s hearing, ways to hypnotize her sister.

Then Lakshmi left.

Diane and I went into Siva’s bedroom.

“Siva,” I began, “You trust your partner Diane, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Did you realize tonight that you can be hypnotized? Only not by Lakshmi?”

“That’s right.”

“Diane now has hypnotic abilities. She’s going to demonstrate them for you on me, so you will know that I am under her complete control, that I am no kind of threat.

On cue, Diane turned to me. “Ari, under my power, NOW.”

And, as ordered by Lakshmi, I fell under.

“Ari, are you under my power?”

“Totally, Mistress Diane?”

“Take off your clothes.”

I did so, matter-of-factly, careful to make no overt sexual move.

“Get an erection for me, Ari.”

Swiftly, my manhood experienced the pleasurable sensation of filling and enlarging.

“Yes, Mistress Diane.”

“Siva is your mistress, too, Ari.”

“Yes, Mistress Diane.”

(“Tell him to do something, Siva!") whispered Diane.

“Uh, stand on one foot.”

“Yes Mistress Siva.” I did so.”

“O.K. Make that erection go away.”

“Yes, Mistress Siva.” And as I stood on one leg, staring straight ahead, I felt my hard-on slowly melt away.

“Ooh, Siva, look at this little drop of juice on the end of his penis.” Diane rubbed it around the head of my dick. I gasped with the pleasure.

“See, he likes it. Get hard again, Ari.”

My body complied.

“I know how to hypnotize you too, now, darling Siva. I know how you love to relax into my arms, breast to breast, and gaze into my eyes.”

Diane matched her words to her actions. She wrapped the smaller Siva into a tender embrace, gazing with love into her partner’s eyes. She stroked Siva from the middle of her back down to her nicely curved ass, over and over again.

“You can put your foot down, Ari, and just watch. Lesbians kissing, that will excite you and your sperm, I’m sure.”

“Yes, Mistress Diane.”

“Siva, my love, this is so soothing, so comforting, so right. Feel my love for you as you hold me, as we stand with our bodies together, our breasts touching each other. Know that I can touch you in special ways no other can. Look at the love in my eyes, and know that I will only act to serve your interests, and desire. Know that you can look deeper, and deeper, and more deeply still.

“My hands are slowly stroking your back, stroking your back as you gaze into my eyes. Feel all cares, all tension, drain away under my special touch. That’s right, it’s so soothing. Feel my body against yours, wrapping and caressing you. Feel my hand brush away your tension, your resistance as I gently stroke your back. You can smell my special scent, that’s right, breath it in deeply, it puts you at ease. It relaxes you. Breath it in deeply, darling, deeply, with deep breaths. Deep breaths. That’s right.

“I can see your eyes getting heavy, heavy, heavy, wanting so much to close, so much to give yourself to me in deep, soothing, calming, wonderful hypnosis. Deep, blissful hypnosis.

“Yes, I love the way your eyes look into mine. The way your eyes are closing, closing, sending you under my power. You want to be under my power, you want...”

Suddenly Siva’s eyes fluttered shut and she went limp in Diane’s arms. Her lover gently lowered her into her bed and bestowed a warm kiss on her lips.

Naturally, I was strongly around by all this.

“Siva, you are deeply hypnotized, aren’t you.”

“Yes, dearest.”

“You want Ari’s child, don’t you, for yourself, for your family, for me?”

“Yes.”

“You can do it, can’t you? You can take him as long as he is under my power.”

Siva hesitated.

“Say yes”

“Yes, Diane.”

“You know you mean it, don’t you?

“Yes.”

“Siva, I’m going to wake you up, but you will still be under my power. You will be able to do what I tell you to do. I even have the power to help you enjoy it.”

In her trance, Siva agreed.

Diane awoke her.

“Let’s take off our clothes. Like always, just like we were alone together.”

Adoringly, Siva, stood up and embraced Diane, giving her a tender kiss. It grew in passion, and Siva began to undo the buttons down the back of Diane’s sweater. Becoming aroused together, the women unfastened one after another of each other’s clothes, and then, together, unsnapped each other’s bras.

Siva’s body was lush, with the same honey-dark skin of her sister. Her breasts were a bit smaller but not quite as firm, but very lovely, anyway, with the same mahogany coloration. She was in a little less perfect shape, but she was, nevertheless, a very arousing woman.

Diane’s rosebud-pink nipples came naturally with her light blonde’s complexion. She had a tall, athletic body, rather mannishly slim hips. Her breasts, while not large, were bigger than they looked when clothed, and had absolutely perfect shape. They had just the curvature and weight that made me want to gently cup them and hold them in my hand. Her long legs were glorious, and she had a fine backline until the point where her hips were slightly narrow. Her tender pink nipples were fully erect, and she gave into the temptation to stroke one for a second.

Diana led the hypnotized Siva into an extended foreplay, ordering her to desire vaginal release, and concentrating on an outpouring of her juices.

“Now, dearest, wonderful as my knowing, loving women’s touch is, you deeply want something within you.”

“Umm-hum,” Siva moaned.

Diane opened a drawer and took out a long white dildo. She switched its motor on.

“Listen to the sound. Keep thinking about Mr. Johnson, here. Think how good he feels in you. Tonight, for me, you can feel the same way with Ari. You can control him, totally, like I do. Ari, Siva can control you. Like Lakshmi does. Siva, your breasts are much like your sister’s, you know. People want them. People desire them. People love to stare at them and fall under your power. Try it on Ari. You know you can do it.

“I’ll even wake him up, and you’ll see. You can make Ari a machine for your pleasure, lile Mr. Johnson, here. Ari, wake up. Siva, you don’t need any more instruction for me. You will do it. And do it again, and again, while I watch. I’ll be right here to protect you, to extend my love.”

I stood there in a bit of confusion. I did not expect to be awakened. This was not in the script Lakshmi gave me. Or that I heard her give Diane. Either she had done it when I could not hear, or Diane was ad libbing.

“Now, do it.”

Siva arose from the bed, naked, her hands crossed over her breasts. She looked at me, and slowly removed first her right hand from her left breast, then her left hand from her right breast. Instantly I knew that Siva could control me with them, like Lakshmi. So I stared. And stared some more, and heard Siva say, “Is this working on you, Ari?”

“Yes it is, Siva, I am going into a trance.”

As I answered I heard Diane whisper, “Positive statements only. Sound like you’ve taken command.”

“Yes, you are going into a trance. I am controlling you. With these.”

She danced for a moment, plainly happy with the domination her breasts could exert.

“Siva, you want him in you. You want his sperm. Take him. Take it. Now.”

I was still riveted on Siva’s breasts. Since they sagged a little, just a little, when she tightened the muscles of her chest they seemed to rise in a more pronounced motion than Lakshmi’s. I felt the familiar sensation of falling under the control of the possessor of a pair of beautiful breasts, beautiful breasts that were capable of exerting magic on me, pulling me under, under, so very deeply and excitingly.

Things got very hazy. I heard Diane whisper something to Lakshmi about kissing me to be find out for herself that she could enjoy my touch. I felt a tender, deeply arousing kiss on my lips.

“Come to me, Ari, come into me.”

Siva lowered herself onto the bed, holding on to me to pull me down on top her. I felt her legs part under me, and without any difficulty at all my penis found and entered her very smooth and juicy womanhood.

“Ari, come in as deep as you can.”

I started to pump in and out, gripped by the natural command of sexual imperative.

“No, come in as deep as you can and stay there.”

I did so, feeling my manhood wrapped around here intimate wetness. She tightened her internal muscles around me.

“Come, now, Ari, your sperm are flooding into me.”

I felt release, and a flow of my semen, though not a full orgasm.

At Siva’s command, I withdrew and stood up. Siva remained in the bed, her legs up to maximize the capture of sperm.

Diane took me over. She whispered commands intended to make me regain my erection, and with a combination of her own inviting, oh-so-touchable breasts, deep stirring kisses, and hypnotic orders, I was soon ready again.

“Come back to me, Ari,” ordered Siva.

Again I plunged into her pussy. This time it was much more lubricious, full of my own semen as well as her cum juices.

Diane turned off the dildo motor. In fact, I realized, she turned it off as she was removing it from herself, and was flushed and breathing heavily. She had obviously gotten off on watching me cover her girlfriend.

“You know you’re safe, darling,” she commanded the hypnotized Siva. “You don’t need to hear Mr. Johnson. Now, you’ll take Ari for the third time. Ari, get hard, like I said you would. Ah, that’s right.

“Diane, I want you to enjoy this third time fully. Forget his sex, your sex, your sexual orientation this one time. Whatever it takes to have a big kaboom when he finishes. I think our ovaries respond to an orgasm, and this will seal the deal. Go ahead, do it.”

Siva went back into action. There was a look of growing lust on her face this time, a smoldering look in her eyes that was reminiscent of Lakshmi. Also luscious, deep warm brown, deep, very deep, and irresistible. Another incarnation of my earliest fantasy. I looked. I looked. I gazed, and with a deep breath I surrendered, almost instantly.

“I didn’t even have to show you my breasts to enslave you, did I, Ari?”

“No, Mistress Siva.”

“My eyes just compelled you this time?”

“Yes, Mistress Siva.”

“Let’s do what Mistress Diane said. Let’s have an orgasm together.”

I went to work. I gently licked and nibbled her breasts while stroking the hard little nub of her clitoris with my thumb as I reached inside her with my finger to find and stroke her g-spot. She became passionate almost immediately.

On her command I slowly mounted and entered her, and moved into her as slowly as possible, feeling the smoothness of her inner walls slide with oily heat along my penis. I started to move. This time she responded with urgent action in her hips, somehow making me increase my tempo.

In the ageless acceleration of lovemaking, we went in and out, faster and faster until we froze together, my sperm emptying into her as I felt a sweet fire burn over me.

We stayed clasped together for a considerable period of time, and kissed each other in mutual delight. This orgasm had released us both from our trances, I think.

So satisfied had we been in each other that we were startled when Diane interrupted, “Well, sweetheart, think you could go both ways now? Or are you still afraid of men?”

I pulled out of Siva, who started to laugh. “No, sweet. Not any more. Thanks.”

I looked puzzled.

Diane also laughed. “I’m bisexual, though I like women a little bit better, I guess, because it is Siva I fell in love with.”

Siva continued: “She’s never got men quite out of her system, though, and sometimes tries to get me to try a three-way. I always say no.”

“So for her I’ve been totally lesbian since we moved in together,” Diane added.

“Really,” I said.

“I’m sure of it,” Sita responded. “But now, darling, I think I could. For you.”

“Let’s do it,” Diane suggested.

Siva lowered the sheets from over her torso. She remained supine, so as not to waste any of the sperm I had been lavishing into her. Diane opened up her robe, displaying her own shapely charms, and lay sideways next to Siva, sitting up a little so I could see both women’s breasts.

And I did. See both women’s breasts. See them. See breasts. Breasts. My last thought at that moment was that four breasts were more than twice as hypnotic as just two.

I was in the shower, washing myself off, the next thing I knew. I had some realization that the bisexual Diane had become furiously aroused watching me shtup her partner three times, particularly that orgasmic last time. And there I was, totally under her power. She couldn’t resist breaking her long man-fast right then and there. I don’t know if we did it once, twice, or three times, but my dick was pretty worn out.

I fact, I was somewhat fearful of what would happen the next morning. It was another Saturday. I was particularly afraid what would happen if Lakshmi found out I had been made to spread myself a little farther than she imagined. And, of course, I would be powerless to resist telling her.