The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Persuasive

CHAPTER 5

I woke up to the sound of an argument. It took me a half second to figure out it was late afternoon, not early morning. The argument was dad and Sabine. It was pretty unusual. Normally, dad did something douchey and Sabine smiled and said it would all be ok. That’s why she was such a good trophy wife; she worried about her home, her money, her life and would let dad get away with anything because of it. I didn’t know for a fact that he was fucking around on her, and at this point I would be an enormous hypocrite if I judged him for it anyway. Sabine actually yelling at him, let alone just raising her voice, was really rare and this sounded like she was raging like I had never heard. It ended a moment later with dad closing the front door a little forcefully. I heard Sabine run up the stairs, high heels clacking as she went, and then the door to her room slammed shut.

I went downstairs and joined Perry for some dinner. We talked about pretty mindless stuff; I think we were both avoiding too much meaning. We mentioned the argument and how unusual it was.

Then I asked, “Did you think any more about... us? About whether I should... get you to do things?”

“I did,” she said. “I’m not sure yet. What’s it like? Am I like a robot?”

“Did Lisa seem like a robot?” I asked.

“No. So, you’ll command me to do something and I’ll, just, kind of want to do it?”

“Yeah,” I replied, “something like that. I could start out with something small?”

“Like what?”

“I dunno, like to talk like Elmo, or to show me your chest or something.”

She snorted. “Are those two things equally exciting to you, little brother?”

“No! Of course not... I just meant...”

“I know what you meant,” she interrupted. “I don’t think so. Not yet. I think when I’m ready, I want to go all the way.”

“Like, all the way to sex?” My eyes widened. I had decided my first time would be with Sabine, but maybe Perry would be better?

“Well of course, but, no, that’s not what I meant,” she said, looking as serious as she could with bright pink ponytails. “I mean, all the way like, I would want to be all the way yours. I’d want to do everything you told me, you know? I would want you to sort of own me like that.” Whoa.

“Ok,” I said, trying to suppress my excitement and overwhelming eagerness. I felt my cock stir under the table. Was I causing this somehow? I was trying not to suggest anything to her. “I get it.”

“Anyway, I’m gonna go watch TV in my room. Have fun with mom tonight.” She winked at me.

“I will,” I said.

“Oh... if Lisa calls, I’m going to ask her to come over. Would you be able to, you know, talk to her for me if that happens?” Perry asked, clearing dishes from the table.

“Yeah, of course. What are brothers for?”

She took her plates through the door to the kitchen and headed upstairs. I finished my food and then cleared my own dishes before going up to my room. I went into my room to check my computer, basically to waste time until Sabine visited... if she was going to. I wasn’t sure, after the argument with dad, if she was up for anything.

It was ten pm, and I was wrestling with disappointment: Sabine obviously wasn’t coming tonight. I decided I was heading to bed even though it was pretty early. I had to go back in for some diagnostics and “vocal rehabilitation” tomorrow early.

I started my push-up and crunch routine, finishing up about a half-hour later and hit the shower in my bedroom. I had just finished washing the soap out of my hair when I heard the door of my shower slide open. I turned and there was Sabine. Her hair was down and over one shoulder, perfectly styled, a brilliant while-blonde. Her lips were a warm red and the rest of her makeup was similarly exquisite, with a pale blue eyeshadow and dark lashes to make that bright blue-green of her eyes stand out. She wore a while babydoll that came down only to the very top of her cream-white thighs. The water-spatter of the shower had already begun to change the fabric from white to transparent.

“Shall I wait to give you your massage till you are done?” she purred, blinking up at me, with only a quick glance down at my groin.

“No, Sabine. No waiting,” I said, taking her hands and pulling her to me. The water immediately made the cloth of her babydoll begin to cling to her ample curves. I pulled her close and bent to bring her lips to mine. They were soft and sweet, and her gentle tongue immediately slipped into my mouth. I crushed her to me, feeling her body’s softness. Even in the shower’s spray, her hair smelled amazing.

She sighed softly into my mouth. “Darling...,” she said. “I don’t think this is a massage.” Her eyes blinked innocently.

“You’re right,” I said, taking one of her small hands in mine, “it’s supposed to be a massage.” I put her hand on my cock and used it to stroke myself to full hardness. My other hand went to her breast, now covered in sodden cloth. I cupped it, my fingers finding her nipple. We kissed as I fondled her large breast and stroked myself with her hand.

She broke the kiss and smiled a coy smile. “What do you think you’re doing, young man,” she whispered as the warm water washed down over us. “I’m your step-mother. I don’t think I should be kissing you like this.” She stood up on tip toes and licked my bottom lip.

“I can’t agree more,” I said. “Your mouth should be far too busy to be kissing me.” I pulled on a wet nipple.

“Oh? What should ‘my mouth’ be doing?” she said, her grip tightening slightly on my hard cock as she stroked me. She bit her bottom lip.

“Your mouth, Sabine, should....”

“I told you, Billy,” she said, now actively stroking me. My hand left hers and now both my hands were on her magnificent breasts. “call me mommy if you want my... my massage.”

“Mommy,” I said, “your mouth should be on my hard cock. Shouldn’t it?”

“Of course it should, darling,” she purred and slid down to her knees in the small shower stall, her hand still on my cock, still stroking. She put out her tongue, sliding it back and forth over the bottom side of my head. Sabine put her lips on the tip, sucking gently on just the merest tip while her hands stroked me, beginning a corkscrewing motion. Her bright blue-green eyes were looking up at me with the powerful confidence of a woman who knew she was undeniable. Sabine’s mouth slipped slowly over me and I felt the engulfing heat as she took me between her lips. Her tongue ran around in a circle at the end of each stroke and the feeling was unbelievable. Her eyes were closed as she sucked, her mouth making slurping noises each time my cockhead disappeared into her. I leaned back, wanting to be deeper inside her, wanting to engulf myself in those perfect lips. Sabine pushed forward so that her breasts were against me, almost around my dick, and bent her head, sucking the tip of my cock in and out. Then she took me all the way in, my dick going deeper into her mouth than I could have imagined possible. She stopped, my cock in her throat, her lips at the root of my penis, water pouring over her face and running down her chin. With no sign of gagging or choking, she began to swallow, massaging the head of dick with the very back of her throat. I groaned from pure pleasure. Then she came back off, looking up. I turned, turning off the water, and she stood up, her full, wet breasts pillowing against my chest. We kissed again, deep and hard, and my hands explored her round, firm butt.

I moved forward and she stepped back, out of the shower. She pulled a towel from the bar and began to dry me, slowly, starting at my back and working up and down, her hands as much massaging my flesh as drying it. Her babydoll was dripping heavily. I slipped my hands beneath it and stripped it from her, pulling it off over her head. She had nothing underneath, and I saw her pubic hair was a dark blonde. She gently dried my cock and balls, making sure to keep it hard. I took the towel from her and dried her skin, feeling the heaviness of her breasts as I slowly dried her body. When I was done, I let the towel drop to the floor and stepped forward, pulling her body against me again, our mouths finding each other once more. I bent and sucked a hard nipple into my mouth, eliciting a soft, sighing moan as my tongue flicked over the bud. I leaned down and swept her up in my arms, taking her into my bedroom, where I laid her on the bed.

“Billy...,” she said, suddenly uncertain. “This has been so good, but, I’m not sure... I’m your step-mother.” Her bright eyes had a fear or guilt in them. “Let’s not go... let’s just keep playing, ok?” she asked. Her hand slid up my thigh to cup my tight balls. Her fingers were soft and extremely talented.

“No, Sabine, it’s too late for that.” My cock was hard, and her french-manicured fingers found their way up to it, running up and down it slowly. “I’m going to enter you, make you mine. You want me to, don’t you?” I knelt down beside the bed, and her hand dropped back to the bed. My hand cupped one of her large breasts, massaging the flesh, my fingers running over her taut nipple.

“I do..., I’m just worried that it will change our relationship.... I have to be your...” she faltered. She bit her lip again. Her hands went to her breasts, caressing them, squeezing them together and playing with her hard, pink nipples. Her eyes were locked on mine.

“It WILL change our relationship. But that is exactly what you want, isn’t it Sabine? You want to be available for me, whenever I need you.” My hand slid down between her legs, feeling the wet heat there. I started moving my fingers in gentle, slow circles on her clit. She arched her back slightly, her hands holding her breasts high.

“Oh! Oh... Mm,” she closed her eyes at the sensation of my fingers on her clit. “But... your father,” she whispered, looking at me with an almost panicked look, “he’ll never allow... I can’t, Billy, I just can’t.”

“You can, Sabine. You want to, don’t you? You’d much prefer me to him. My cock to his cock. You want me to be happy and satisfied, don’t you? You want to serve me, serve my cock. You want your mouth and pussy and hands and tits to be mine for the taking. You want to be my slut, don’t you, Sabine?” I whispered, my fingers still circling her nubbin.

“No...Yes... I do... I just... God, he’d... you don’t know what he’d do... ,” she whispered, her face a warzone between ecstasy and fear. “Please, don’t make me,” her eyes filled with tears and they began leaking down her face. “God, I want to. I want to be yours... I want to be your... everything. Oh, Billy...” She sobbed softly.

What the hell could make her so afraid of my dad? I took my hand away from her clit. I sat up straight, distant. Her hands lay limp on her flat belly.

“OK, Sabine.” Fuck. I couldn’t believe I was letting her go. She was here, before me, naked and wet. I wanted her more than I wanted anything.

“Thank you!” she sat up, drying her eyes. Her arms crossed, like she was trying to hide herself. Then she swung her legs to the floor and stood. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, hugging me tight, her large breasts against me. “Thank you. I... I’m going to go. Thank you.” She was so relieved, so grateful. Where did this leave us? What did it mean? She stood up and ran to my door, peeking out briefly before turning back to me. Her hair was still damp against her back, but her body was exquisite, plush and slim at the same time. Large tits seemed to defy gravity, and were topped by pink, crinkled nipples. Her pussy was shaved into a perfect exclamation mark. “Thank you, my darling boy. I... I want to make you... happy. I just can’t. Not tonight. I want... " she didn’t know how to finish. Instead she turned, and bolted for her bedroom.

I sat there for a moment, stunned. No one had resisted me yet. Now I knew it was possible.

Slowly, I got up, pulled on some sleeping pants, put the towel up to dry, and dropped the sodden babydoll in my hamper after squeezing it out in the shower. Then I shut off the light, and got into bed to stare at the ceiling. I was a storm of desire, anger, worry, self-loathing, excitement, anticipation, lust, and confusion. What was I capable of? What did I want?

I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up to Perry whispering in my ear.

“Hey, Billy, wake up,” she was insistent, rocking my shoulder gently.

“What? What is it?” I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. It was almost one. The disappointment and frustration of my earlier encounter hit me like a train as my memory came back.

“Billy, Lisa called. She’s coming over in about twenty minutes to see you. You said would talk to her for me.”

“Oh yeah, sure,” I mumbled. I wondered if I could have her first, then dismissed it. “Yeah, I’ll be ready. Just send her on in.”

“You won’t, you know...,” Perry asked.

“No! No, Perry. All yours, right?”

“OK. Great.”

“Did you want me to ask her to do anything special?” I asked. “You said earlier that maybe you’d want me to tell her something specific.”

“Yeah,” she replied. “Can she, like, really want me? Like, worship me? I want her to want me like she wanted you, like she’d do anything to make me come...”

“I can do that,” I said.

“Thanks,” she said, “I owe you one.” She got up to go back to her bedroom. “How was Sabine?” she asked. Ouch.

“Struck out,” I said.

She paused and looked at me as if I had just said I couldn’t remember my own name. “You’ll have to tell me how that happens,” she said. “Let’s talk tomorrow.”

“Sure,” I said, and she was gone. I laid back on my pillow to think some more.

I heard the front door open, and hushed voices from the entry hall. Then the squeak of someone stepping on the third step from the top. A minute later, my door opened a tiny bit and Lisa slipped into the darkened room. She wore knee-high black leather boots and fishnet stockings that led up to a skirt so short that if it hadn’t been dark, I’m sure I could have seen her pussy. Her top was a soft black leather, parted in front to the belly button, showing off her pale white globes beneath. Lisa wore a black choker set with small silver studs, and her long, raven-black hair came down to mid back. Both wrists had wide leather bands on the, also in black. Her eyes were heavily lined and shadowed and her lips were very dark. I couldn’t quite tell the color in the dim light.

“Waiting for me, lover?” she asked, sashaying over towards my bed. “I have been waiting for you. God, all I can think about is your cock. I want it in my mouth. I want your come in my mouth now...” She folded onto my bed, her face against my crotch. “Do you need something first? God my face needs fucking!”

“Lisa, listen.”

“I’m listening,” she purred, her face still rubbing my crotch through the blanket. “Tell me how you want it.”

“No, Lisa. Stop. Sit up. Sit still and listen.”

“But I need...” she was stroking my tent with her hand now.

“Lisa. Sit up. Sit still and listen to me now,” I said, putting every ounce of will into my words. It took every ounce not to tell her to suck me off first.

She sat up and sat still, her hands crossed in her lap. She looked very attentive.

“I know you think you want me, don’t you?” She nodded, almost panting. “You don’t. Not me. You should start thinking about Perry. You should start thinking about how much you want her, how much you need and worship her. Do you understand?”

Her eyes were awash in confusion.

“Think about her lips, her breasts, her pussy. You are going to think about her more and more, aren’t you? You want to obey her, to worship her, and to please her. Her pleasure, her needs, should be your highest priority. God you need her. You are willing to do anything to make her come, to make her feel like a Queen.”

I could see her eyes, wide and receptive in the dimness.

“Don’t you agree, Lisa?”

“Yeah... of course I do.”

“Her satisfaction, her orgasm, will bring you exquisite pleasure. Whenever she comes, you will come, won’t you? Whatever she asks of you, no matter how degrading, no matter how base or weird, you will want that. Isn’t that right?”

“It is. I need her. Please, Billy, let me go to her...,” she begged.

“What do you want to do to her?” I asked.

“I want to taste her lips, her breasts, her cunt. God, I need to feel her coming under my tongue. That’s right, isn’t it?” Her hands were fidgeting, heading towards her own crotch.

“And what do you want her to do to you?”

“Use me. I’m hers, right? I want her to tell me how to make her come. Oh...Perry, Perry.” She was licking her lips now, and her hand was slipping under her tiny black skirt. She had nothing on underneath and I could smell her arousal.

“What are you willing to do? What would you for me if I let you go?” I asked.

“Anything. I have to be with her. Please... please... Just tell me what you want, Billy. Do you want my mouth again? My pussy? Anything... please, I have to be with her.”

She was ready.

“Go to her Lisa. Serve her well,” I said.

And watched the third woman leave my bedroom that night.

It was a long time before I got back to sleep.