The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this story. It contains graphic sex and should not be read by those who find such aspects objectionable.

This story belongs to me and should not be used commercially without my permission.

I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending many years being entertained by numerous authors, too many to mention here.

Any feedback is much appreciated. It can be emailed to me on .

Pervert’s Pack

(mc,mf,md,hm)

By gs6gsgs6

Randy could not believe his luck when he started working in the factory. It was a pervert’s paradise, and Randy was a complete pervert. Randy was 18 and fresh out of school, he was small, fat and if truth be told ugly. Because of this Randy had no luck with any girls. They did anything to ignore him while they went off with the handsome jocks.

It all made Randy so angry, but he made up for it by wanking. He loved it so much and quickly was making up all sorts of dirty fantasies involving the sluts he lusted after. He got a reputation for being a complete pervert, something he did nothing to discourage and used to take every opportunity to leer at any girls he liked, all furnishing his wank fantasies.

Randy felt very much like a freak at school, but after leaving school and starting work in a factory not far from his home he met up with three like minded guys, or perverts. He also was lucky enough to be in a company which employed some of the hottest women he had ever seen. All of this meant that Randy had new, hot targets for his dirty fantasies and what was even better was that he could share them with the guys at work.

The leader of the ‘Pervert’s Pack’ was old man Mick. He was 58 years old and was crude and dirty. He had never had sex except for when he had paid for it and he loved porn. Mick’s body was gross and he was fat as well, but he loved ogling hot women. Mick loved wanking over every hot woman but he had a fetish for big tits and hot teens. In particular Mick lusted after his next door neighbour Selena. He went on about her all the time telling the guys of his many wank fantasies involving her. Selena was 18 years old with brown hair and green eyes, with a hot prom queen type body including big hot 36D teen tits that Mick could not resist talking to directly.

Naturally Selena thought Mick was a complete pervert ogling her, being 42 years younger but Mick made no attempt to hide his lust and loved staring at Selena’s amazing cleavage.

The next in the ‘Pervert’s Pack’ was Rob. Rob was 46 years old and married, but to a fat old lump called Margaret. After years of marriage they now hated each other and Rob actually was repulsed by fat old Margie. Having said that Margaret was just as turned off by Rob. She’d found out that he was a complete pervert without any respect for women and he, like Mick was fat and ugly.

Rob didn’t care about being in a dead marriage, it meant he could spend more time on his favourite pastime, that of wanking. Rob had always had a fetish for Indian women ever since he was younger. All his favourite wank targets were Indian so he was delighted when Sheena joined the company as an Accounts Assistant. Sheena was 26 years old and of Indian descent hailing from Mauritius. She had long black hair, with sexy brown eyes and a body that turned heads. She was curvy in all the right places, with big, firm 32D tits and the hottest ass you could imagine.

Rob had never wanked over anyone as much as he had Sheena. He was his ideal woman, and he craved to make his dirty wank fantasies come true with her. As expected Sheena did not share those feelings. She hated Rob, she hated everything about him, especially the filthy way he used to stare at her and even the crude comments he used to make about her, even when she was within earshot.

The other member of the ‘Pervert’s Pack’ was Jimmy. Jimmy was the same age as Randy, and they had joined the factory on the same day. Jimmy went to school the other side of town from Randy but they soon found they had a common bond, that of leering at hot women.

Like Randy, Jimmy was very much the school loner. He was taller than Randy, but gawky in appearance, almost nerdy without the intelligence and he was spotty as well. Like most teens Jimmy loved big tits. He’d never seen a pair before except on the internet and he was never likely to with the way women looked at him.

Randy never forgot his first day in the factory when Jimmy saw Melisa for the first time. He was practically drooling. Melisa was 29 years old and like Sheena, she was also an Accounts Assistant. Melisa was Turkish and spoke in a wonderfully sexy accent. She had brown hair and hypnotic brown eyes which could get most guys to do anything she wanted. But to every bloke her best feature was her amazing 36DD tits. They were big and they were firm and impossible to hide away from the lecherous stares that she always received from the guys in the factory.

The worst culprit for this was undoubtedly Jimmy. He was obsessed with Melisa’s huge Turkish jugs and everyone knew it. Whenever she was on the factory floor he would just stop work and leer at her tits. It made Melisa feel so uncomfortable but Jimmy didn’t care. He’d use it as an opportunity to feed his many wank fantasies involving Melisa.

Randy loved wanking over Sheena and Melisa as well but he had his own favourite. Randy had his own fetish for rich, tall powerful, beautiful women. These were the exact type who didn’t give him the time of day. The Financial Controller, Jenny fell perfectly into that category. She was 5ft11″ and absolutely stunning. She was half Italian-half Chinese with long black hair and sexy brown eyes. Jenny also had a model figure, with hot 36C tits and a great ass.

Jenny had that sexy super confident strut that told everyone beneath her that she was out of their league. Jenny particularly liked lording it over everyone in the factory, ordering them around and generally treating them like shit.

Jenny hated Randy more than any other person she had ever employed. He ogled her endlessly with a filthy smirk on his face and delighted in making crude remarks about all the filthy things he wanted to do with her.

Jenny had told Randy in no uncertain terms how disgusting he was and that she should be treated with respect but this made him ogle even more and fuelled his numerous wank fantasies over her.

Randy always remembered his first day working in the factory. He’d been nervous that he’d be an outcast just like he had at school but as soon as he set foot in the factory he was amazed by the number of pictures of hot women there were on the walls. Randy was paired up with Mick who could not help but notice his eyes being drawn to the pictures. Mick started a conversation about what his favourite pictures were and his favourite wank fantasies. Randy could not believe his luck in being able to talk about sex so openly. Naturally Mick was keen to talk about Selena, his lust fantasy and Randy began to feel that he’d found a great friend.

Then just as Randy was getting horny with all the sex talk Jenny strutted into the factory. Randy just stopped working and gawped. She was sex on legs. Wearing a tight blouse and grey skirt with high heels Randy was blown away. Even though it was his first day Randy could not resist fondling his cock as he undressed Jenny with his eyes. Mick could not fail to notice the clear lust in the horny teen and was happy to discuss his early wank fantasies involving Jenny.

At the first break Randy was introduced to Rob and Jimmy and delighted to find out that they shared Mick’s obsession with sex and wanking over hot sluts. He was then introduced to the delights of Sheena and Melisa so by the end of his first day Randy was as horny as fuck and rushed home to enjoy an evening wanking over Jenny and the other sluts.

The next day Randy could not wait to share his wank fantasies with Mick, Rob and Jimmy. He rushed into the factory and told the guys how much he’d wanked over Jenny. Jimmy was just as enthusiastic about his wank fantasies involving Melisa while Mick went on about Selena’s tits yet again while Rob was obsessing over Sheena’s hot Mauritian body.

It was the start of a great friendship between the four guys as they left everybody else in no doubt as to what they were talking about. They quickly got the reputation and were dubbed the ‘Pervert’s Pack.’ It was a name the guys embraced.

The girls could not believe how proud the guys were with their reputation and how blatantly they ogled them. All of them deliberately started dressing more conservatively at work to stop the ‘Pervert’s Pack’ getting any more thrills than they were getting already.

This made Randy and the guys make even more crude remarks about the girls. They loved to tease them with filthy remarks about what they imagined them wearing instead of their conservative business outfits much to the horror of the women.

The guys all knew they had no chance with their fantasy girls, and that they were totally out of their league. However one day a remarkable set of events was to change their lives forever….

The day started with Jenny strutting into the office happier than she had been in a long time. In the office with her were Sheena and Melisa.

“Girls, this is the day I have been waiting for,” Jenny said gleefully.

“Why? What is it Jenny?” asked an inquisitive Sheena.

“Well I have finally got permission to fire the Pervert’s Pack. I am going to sack them today,” replied Jenny, clearly delighted to get her way.

“Ohhh yesssss,” shouted Melisa, “that is great news. At last I don’t have to worry about Jimmy leering at me.

Sheena’s face lit up as well “Oh yeah, and that old lecher Rob as well. I won’t have to put up wit his crude comments anymore.”

Jenny looked at the girls, “I know, I am so glad to be finally getting rid of all of them, old man Mick, Rob, Jimmy and especially that fucking perv Randy. You know what he’s like around me, totally disgusting.”

“Oh yeah, it’s about time those guys got their just desserts,” agreed Melisa.

“It is,” replied Jenny, “and I plan to do it in the factory in front of everyone. I want to really humiliate them.”

“Oh you have to do that Jenny,” agreed Sheena, “I can’t wait to see their faces when you fire them.”

Jenny looked out onto the factory at the four guys. As usual they were in a huddle talking. Jenny knew exactly what they were talking about and the thought disgusted her.

“Nor can I Sheena, nor can I,” Jenny said smiling, “Well, I guess there’s no time like the present. Let’s go and get rid the ‘Pervert’s Pack.’”

The girls went down the steps into the factory together. As soon as they started descending the steps the guys saw them. “Oh look guys, all three of them are going to tease us now,” said Mick.

Randy’s eyes immediately fixed on Jenny. All of the girls had dressed conservatively as usual, wearing tops that clearly covered up their tits and trousers so the guys could not leer at their legs. Immediately Randy was horny as he followed Jenny’s tits down the stairs.

Meanwhile Jimmy’s eyes were drawn straight to Melisa’s hot body and Rob was fixating on his Indian dream girl Sheena.

Usually being leered at by the guys would have annoyed the girls but today it did not worry them. They strode confidently towards the guys.

“Guys, Mick, Jimmy, Rob, Randy can you gather around NOW,” said Jenny.

The guys eagerly faced Jenny, Melisa and Sheena. “What is it Jenny?” said Mick, “Are you going to strip for us?”

Jenny gave Mick an evil look as the guys laughed, “You really never stop being disgusting do you Mick. Well us women have had just about enough of your filthy leering and perverted comments,” Sheena and Melisa nodded in agreement.

“So I’ve decided to do something about it,” Jenny continued, “And you’re all fired,” said Jenny triumphantly.

“What?” replied Mick, shocked at how sudden the firing was, “You can’t.”

“Oh I can Mick, I’ve done all the paperwork. We don’t need you four any longer. The Pervert’s Pack is no longer,” gloated Jenny.

Randy was horrified. He was thinking that being fired from his first ever job at 18 was a disaster for him. He also was thinking how empty his life would be without getting the chance to leer at Jenny everyday and share his fantasies with the guys.

Jenny turned to Randy, “I’ve got particular pleasure sacking you Randy,” she added, “It’s not going to look good on your CV is it, sacked from your first job for being a total perv.”

“You bitch Jenny,” said Randy.

“He!He!” laughed Melisa, “and you as well Jimmy. It will be so much better coming into work without having to worry about you leering at me.”

Jimmy looked at Melisa, “I’ll still be wanking over you though.”

Melisa was shocked, even after being sacked Jimmy was still making disgusting comments, “You are sick,” she replied.

Sheena looks at Rob, “At last Rob, you can go back to your wife instead of leering over me.”

“Oh, don’t worry Sheena. I’ve got lots of pics of you at home that I’ll still be wanking over,” replied Rob.

Sheena was fuming, as Jenny looked around, “Don’t worry Sheena, Rob and the rest of these perverts will be out of our lives forever.”

All of a sudden there was a loud noise and a flash of light and a genie appeared hovering above everyone, “Well, well, well. I timed that one perfectly,” he said.

Everyone looked up in complete shock. Jenny’s eyes went wide with shock, but her natural leadership qualities took over. “Fuck me,” she reacted “who the fuck are you?”

Sheena and Melisa looked at each other, “What the fuck is that?” mouthed Sheena as Melisa shrugged her shoulders. All the guys looked up in total amazement.

“It…..it….it looks like a genie,” stuttered Mick, “you know, like from Aladdin.”

The genie smiled, “Yes Mick, you’re absolutely right.” He looked at Jenny, “And Jenny I am your worst nightmare. Guys I’m here to give the ‘Pervert’s Pack’ what you’ve always desired.”

“You…you can’t be serious,” responded Rob.

Sheena laughed, “Of course he’s not serious Rob. Man, you are so deluded.”

“What…what do you mean, give us what we’ve always desired,” asked Jimmy, as he looked at Melisa, “I know what I’ve always desired.”

“Get a fucking life,” responded Melisa.

The genie smiled, “Yes Jimmy, I know what you’ve always desired.”

“Look I don’t know who you are or how you are doing this,” interrupted Jenny, “but just piss off and leave us alone. I was just firing these perverts.”

“Correction Jenny, you were about to fire them. Now Randy…” says the genie.

“What? Me?” replied Randy.

“Yes, you Randy,” said the genie, “I’ve decided you deserve to have the power, just make any wish you want and it will come true.”

Randy could not believe what he was hearing, “What? You mean any wish I want,” he replied.

“Yes Randy, go on do your worst,” mocked Melisa, “wish for anything you want.”

“Melisa’s right Randy, wish for anything you want,” encouraged the genie.

Randy looked at Melisa dressed in her baggy jumper and conservative trousers, then he looked at Jimmy. He smiled as a hot idea hit him.

Jimmy had always told the guys that he fantasised over Melisa in a sexy French Maid’s outfit, one that showed off her hot body, especially those huge tits. Randy was already imagining Melisa dressed as a French Maid.

“Ok, Melisa,” said a doubtful Randy, “I wish you were wearing the sexiest French Maid’s outfit ever just like the one that Jimmy fantasises over you in, with a tiny skirt and showing loads of cleavage.”

All the girls laughed. “You disgusting pervert,” said Melisa, “you guys are just so sick.”

Jimmy was imagining Melisa as a sexy French Maid, “Ohhhhh Randy, I wish that was true. I’ve had so many hot wanks over that.”

“You guys are pathetic,” said Jenny.

The genie smiled, “I love the way your mind works Randy,” as he looked at Melisa, “well your wish is granted,” he said clicking his fingers.

There was an instant flash and suddenly Melisa’s conservative work clothes disappeared to be replaced with the skimpiest French Maid’s outfit imaginable. The top barely concealed Melisa’s huge tits, while the skirt was tiny, topped off with five inch high heels.

Melisa looked down in absolute horror, “ARGGGGGGGGGGGGH, NOOOOOOOOOO WAY. IT WORKED,” she screamed.

Randy could not believe it. He took in Melisa’s hot body, “Ohhh yeah, it did, it fucking worked. I can’t believe that.”

The other guys were just as amazed, especially Jimmy. The spotty teen gawped at Melisa in her outfit, “Ohhhhhh fuck Melisa, you look sooooo hot. That’s the way you should dress showing off those fucking awesome tits.”

Melisa saw her body being leered at, it made her feel so exposed and so vulnerable, “Fuck off Jimmy. Get your eyes back in your head you pathetic ugly little boy. And you can fuck off as well Randy, how dare you put me in this ridiculous outfit.”

Randy smiled, “Oh thank you genie. The wishes actually work.”

“Yes they do Randy, and that’s just the start. You can make all your fantasies come true now,” said the genie.

Randy looked around. Unlimited wishes he thought. He looked at Jenny. He was already thinking what he’d do to Jenny. He also looked at the guys. He wanted to make their fantasies come true as well. The options seemed endless.

“Guys,” said Randy, “I’ve got total power. I’m going to make all our dirty dreams come true.”

The guys all looked at Randy, their faces beaming with excitement.

“Ohhh man Randy. Think of the power you’ve got. You can make anything come true, absolutely anything,” said Mick already dreaming of sexy Selena.

“You’re a god Randy, an absolute god,” said Rob hoping beyond hope that him getting hold of his hot Indian fantasy woman, Sheena was in his plans.

“Does…does this mean what I think it means?” said Jimmy who was rubbing his rock hard cock under his overalls.

“You…you…PATHETIC LITTLE PERVERTS,” said Jenny raising her voice.

“Yeah, you can’t change the way we feel about you Randy, you’ll always be pathetic ugly perverts,” added Sheena.

Randy smiled again, “Hmmmm, well let’s see how much power I’ve really got then,” he said. “Let’s see I think I’ll take Melisa as my test case and Jimmy, it does mean what you think it means. If this works then when I’ve finished with the big titted Turkish slut she’ll lust after you and make all your dirty fantasies come true.”

“HOW DARE YOU….HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT,” screamed Melisa as Jimmy rubbed his cock even harder as he pictured Melisa naked servicing his teen body.

“I’ll call you dumb whores whatever I want to,” said Randy, “now Melisa as you’re dressed as a maid I wish you’d clean Jimmy’s work area.”

“Fuck off Randy, I’m not a maid,” said Melisa but the genie was clicking his fingers and Melisa found herself approaching Jimmy’s work area and she began to clean it.

The guys all watched and leered as Melisa desperately tried to stop bending so her body was on show anymore than the outfit showed already.

“Looks like you are a maid Melisa,” said Randy, “and I wish you were only able to bend from the waist while you’re cleaning.”

The genie clicked his fingers again as Melisa gave Randy an evil glare. Melisa looked down at the floor and found herself bending over from her waist. The guys ogled in amazement. Jimmy’s eyes fixed on Melisa’s huge tits as they strained against her skimpy bra and tiny outfit. “Ohhhhhhhh fuck, yessssssssssss,” he groaned as he got the greatest view ever of the tits he lusted after most in the world.

“That’s better Melisa,” mocked Randy, “show off those hot tits for Jimmy.”

“Fuck off Randy, how dare you make me do this,” pleaded Melisa.

“Oh it’s about time you showed those pleasure mounds off for us Melisa, trying to cover them up for so long. They really are a hot pair, how big are they?” asked Randy.

“I’m not telling you,” snapped Melisa.

“Oh well, I’ll have to find out for myself then, I wish the bra Melisa is wearing would transfer into Jimmy’s hands,” wished Randy. The genie responded instantly and in seconds Jimmy held Melisa’s skimpy black bra in his hands, he looked down, “36DD, fuck that’s…that’s fucking perfect,” he muttered as he got an even better view down Melisa’s top.

“STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT, YOU SICK LITTLE BOY,” fumed Melisa.

Jimmy laughed, “It’s difficult not to Melisa, those 36DD’s are practically on show,” he beamed.

Randy loved seeing the despair on Melisa’s face, “Well then it’s about time Melisa stopped all her teasing and started lusting after you isn’t it Jimmy.”

“You can’t Randy, you just can’t make Melisa lust after that repulsive little teen,” pleaded Jenny.

“Yeah, that’s just gross, don’t you dare treat Melisa like this,” said Sheena. Jimmy could hardly hear what Jenny and Sheena were saying, “Ohhhh Randy, yes, yes please. Oh Randy, I’d be so grateful.”

“YOU CAN’T MAKE ME LUST AFTER THAT SPOTTY LITTLE TEEN PERV RANDY, IT’S NOT POSSIBLE, LOOK AT HIM, I’M WAY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE, HE’S DISGUSTING,” pleaded an increasingly desperate Melisa.

Randy took a deep breathe, he knew if this wish worked he really did have ultimate power, “Genie, I wish that Melisa lusted after Jimmy. I wish she craved his body like no other and would do anything to turn him on him and give him pleasure. I wish that Melisa became the girl out of Jimmy’s fantasies,” Randy finished and smiled.

The look on Melisa’s face was that of complete horror, “NOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN’T, YOU CAN’T DO THAT TO ME,” she said resolutely.

“That’s just so wrong Randy, I’ll get you for this,” said Jenny.

The genie paused and looked at Melisa smiling, “Well Melisa, you heard Randy and his wish is granted,” he said clicking his fingers.

There was a flash of light centred around Melisa, in seconds it was clear. Everyone looked towards Melisa. Her demeanour had changed, instead of the look of horror of seconds before Melisa was looking at Jimmy, she was breathing heavily. Melisa’s hands moved idly over her body roaming over her tits, “Ohhhhhhh Jimmy,” she purred as she took a couple of steps towards him, “I want you, I want you soooooooo much.”

Jimmy just gawped at Melisa, not quite believing his luck, “Do you Melisa? Do you mean it?” he said doubting it.

Melisa gave Jimmy the sexiest look imaginable, “Ohhhh Jimmy, you are sex on legs, you are everything I have ever wanted in a man. My cunt is soooooooo wet. My Turkish body belongs to you Jimmy. I’m your big titted Turkish slut,” Melisa purred as she let her tiny French Maid’s outfit slip off her body to reveal her huge tits.

Jimmy leered in absolute heaven as his fantasy woman revealed her amazing tits. They were so big and so firm, “Ohhhhhh Melisa, your tits, your huge tits. They’re…they’re even better than I imagined they’d be.”

Melisa smiled as she cupped her tits moving up close to Jimmy, “Oh Jimmy, they belong to you now, my huge Turkish titties, go on get your hands on them Jimmy, make your fantasies come true.”

Jimmy managed to look away from Melisa to you, “Oh Randy, thank you so much, thank you, you’re a fucking legend. Thanks to you I’m actually going to get my hands on Melisa’s huge pleasure mounds.”

Jenny and Sheena looked on dumbstruck, “Melisa what are you doing. That’s Jimmy, look at him, he’s gawky, he’s spotty and he’s only 18. We hate him, you hate him,” Jenny pleaded.

Melisa heard Jenny speak but kept her eyes firmly on Jimmy, “Ohhh no Jenny, Jimmy’s sooooo hot and sooooo sexy. I’m his whore now Jenny,” she purred as Jimmy got hold of her tits. Melisa let out an audible groan, “Ohhhhh Jimmy, yesssssssss that feels sooooooo good,” she encouraged as Jimmy got his hands to work groping Melisa’s huge pleasure mounds.

Randy took in the sight of Melisa’s huge tits and one of his best friends groping them. It was almost too good to be true, “Oh yeah, it’s true, I really do have complete power. I am a fucking god. I can even change personalities,” he said looking at Jenny, “time for some sweet revenge. You got a problem with that Miss Financial Controller?”

The normally calm Jenny glared at Randy, “Yes I have you pathetic little boy,” she fumed, “you’re fucking fired, GET OUT OF HERE,” Jenny yelled.

“Oh I don’t think so Jenny, you see I know how much power I have now, I know it works and guess what,” he said with obvious glee, “you’re next Jenny.”

Jenny looks horrified, “FUCK OFF RANDY. NEVER, YOU CAN’T CHANGE ME,” she fought back.

“Oh Jenny, I can and I will. You know I’ve lusted after your body since I started working here. I’ve had so many wanks over you and all you do is lord it over me thinking you’re so much better than me. You’ve treated me like shit but that my sexy little cockteasing bitch is about to change,” gloated Randy.

“YOU ARE THE MOST REPUGNANT LITTLE PERVERT I HAVE EVER MET RANDY. TREAT ME WITH RESPECT YOU PATHETIC LITTLE BOY,” yelled Jenny.

Randy smiled, “No way Jenny, it’s about time you treated me with respect. Now let me see my little half Chinese, half Italian slut, I think I’ll start with your outfit. You always cover up that hot body, well not anymore. I wish you were wearing the skimpiest pink string bikini just like the one I wanked over you in last night with 6 inch high heels.”

Jenny looked down at her body as Randy leered, “Noooooooo, don’t you dare,” she retorted.

The genie looked at Jenny, “Oh yes Randy, this will be hot. Your wish is granted,” he said clicking his fingers.

Suddenly Jenny’s conservative business suit disappeared and was replaced with a tiny, tiny pink string bikini barely covering up her tits. Her sexy Financial Controller ass was shown to perfection in her bottoms which were practically dental floss.

Jenny looked down again, this time in complete horror, “Nooooooo, noooooooooooo Randy, I can’t wear this. It’s….it’s revolting, it’s so revealing,” said a panicking Jenny as she saw Randy leering at her with a shit eating grin.

“Way to show off those financial assets Jenny,” gloated Randy, “that is one hot body you are showing off.”

Jenny tried desperately to cover up but it seemed impossible she was showing so much skin, “I am not showing it off Randy, stop fucking looking at me like that.”

“Oh no way Jenny, the tables have turned. It’s me in control now,” mocked Randy, “you aren’t strutting around thinking you’re superior anymore Jenny. I wish you’d get on your hands and knees and slowly crawl over to me.”

“Noooooo, you can’t treat me like this Randy,” pleaded Jenny but the genie clicked his fingers before she could finish and Jenny found herself getting on her hands and knees. Randy watched as the sexy Financial Controller got on her hands and knees, her sexy brown eyes glared up at him, especially as his eyes roamed downwards to Jenny’s perfect 36C beauties swaying sexily beneath her.

“Look at those tits,” said Mick. “Oh man, and that hot ass as well,” added Rob.

Jenny looked at Mick and Rob, then back to Randy, “This is soooo humiliating,” said Jenny as she reached Randy’s feet, “I hate you Randy,” Jenny added, “you are so fired.”

Randy smiled, “Oh Jenny I don’t think so, I think I should change the hierarchy around here, you see I wish I was the boss now and you reported to me,” Randy wished.

The genie clicked his fingers and immediately everyone knew Randy was the boss. Randy looked around, “So Jenny, you report to me now and things are going to change around here because that’s exactly where you belong, at my feet. You’re not lording it over me anymore.”

“Stop doing this to me Randy, pleasssssssssse,” begged Jenny.

“With your long legs, those big tits and your pretty face Jenny, never,” Randy responded, “you’re going to make such a hot slave Jenny.”

“I’m not going to be your slave Randy,” said Jenny.

Randy laughed, “Oh yes you are Jenny. I’m going to turn you into the dirtiest, sluttiest sex slave ever. You’ll lust after me sooooo much, you’ll do anything to pleasure me. That hot body of yours will belong to me Jenny.”

“FUCK OFF RANDY, THAT’S SO WRONG, THAT’S EVIL. I HATE YOU SO MUCH, YOU’RE A PERVERTED, UGLY, FAT LITTLE KID. I’M WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE,” screamed Jenny.

“He!He! Like I said Jenny, revenge is sweet. You used to strut around around thinking you were so superior to me, lording it over me and treating me like shit, well not anymore,” said Randy taking a deep breathe, “I wish Jenny would kiss my feet and when she does I wish Jenny would lust over me. I wish she would my dirty, slutty sex slave wanting to do anything to pleasure me. I wish Jenny would become the hottest slut ever just like in my wank fantasies.”

The genie looked at Jenny as she listened in horror, “Prepare for your new life Jenny, Randy’s wish is granted,” he said clicking his fingers.

“NEVER RANDY, NEVER. I HATE YOU,” pleaded Jenny but she was already moving her lips towards Randy’s feet, “this is so gross,” she added as she pursed her lips in readiness. As her lips brushed Randy’s feet a wave of pleasure suddenly swept over Jenny.

Jenny looked up at Randy, her whole body seemed on fire. “Ohhhhhhhh Randy,” she purred as she stood up and looked at him, “You’re soooooooooooooooo sexy, I fucking want you soooooo much.”

Jenny got hold of Randy, kissing him passionately and forced her tongue into Randy’s willing mouth as she grinded her body against him. Jenny was panting as she came up for breathe, “Ohhhhhhhh Randy, I’ll be your slutty whore. You’re such a fucking hot stud Randy, all I want to do is pleasure you. I’ll be your filthy slave Randy,” moaned Jenny as she slipped off her string bikini top.

Randy leered at them, taking in how hot they looked. This was the best moment of his life to date. Jenny smiled as she saw the effect her tits were having on her dreamboat. Jenny cupped them in her hands, “I can see you like my 36C’s Randy, go on get your hands all over my soft titty flesh,” Jenny encouraged seductively.

Randy heard the gasps of amazement from the guys. “Fuck Randy, you’ve made Miss hotshot Financial Controller lust over you. That’s…that’s incredible,” said Rob.

“Oh yeah, it’s just the way you’ve described it Randy. Your wank fantasies are coming true,” said Mick admiring his pupil.

Even Jimmy looked over from burying his face in Melisa’s huge tits, “Go on Randy, get to work on those tits. Hot titty flesh is so good to play with,” he encouraged as Melisa let out groans of pleasure.

“I wish your tits were super sensitive to my touch Jenny,” said Randy. As he saw the genie click his fingers he moved his fat grubby hands to Jenny’s hot tits. “Ohhhhhhhhh Randy, yesssssssssssssss,” purred Jenny as she shut her eyes in absolute pleasure, “that feels sooooooooo gooooood.”

Randy smiled at Jenny, “It does Jenny, you really have an awesome pair of tits,” he said as he groped Jenny’s pleasure mounds so hard.

“Ohhhhh Randy, thank you, your hands feel…feel sooooooo hot, grope them Randy, grope them hard. Fuck I’m your slutty whore now, you’re making my cunt so wet,” Jenny panted.

Randy looked at Jenny’s sexy brown eyes glazed with lust. It was an incredible sight, especially as her language was so crude and dirty. “Oh yes you are Jenny, you’re a slave to your cunt aren’t you Jenny. You can’t resist me,” teased Randy as he moved his mouth towards Jenny’s tits and began to lick and suck on them.

“OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO, I CAN’T RESIST YOU RANDY. I WAS BORN TO BE YOUR SLAVE, OHHHHHH YESSSS SUCK ON MY TITS YOU HOT STUD, SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY WHORE I AM,” Jenny started to scream.

Randy moved to Jenny’s nipples teasing them with his mouth and tongue as they became so erect. He looked up at Jenny trying to control herself as he buried his head in her amazing titty flesh. Jenny cupped her tits, “OHHHH YESSSSSS RANDY, YOUR FACE BELONGS IN MY TITS. I’M YOUR BIG TITTED WHORE NOW.”

Randy could have stayed there forever, but eventually he pulled his head away. He looked around at everyone watching him, “Oh man Jenny has such hot tits. I’m going to love playing with them now that I control my fantasy woman. I actually conquered her.”

Randy looked around at Jimmy who had stripped Melisa naked by now and was fingering her cunt. He then looked towards Mick and Rob. Although it was so tempting to focus on Jenny he wanted to give his friends the same pleasure he was feeling at the moment.

Randy looked back at Jenny, “My sexy little slut, I’m going to help the guys out so while I do I want you to pleasure me, so I wish you had a fetish for my feet and would love to suck and lick on them,” he said.

The genie clicked his fingers and instantly Jenny had a huge foot fetish. She looked down at Randy’s feet and got straight down on her knees, then looked up, “Oh Randy, I love your sexy feet,” she said getting hold of one of them and licking her tongue slowly along the soles of Randy’s feet.

Randy smiled, loving Jenny on her knees pleasuring him. He looked at his mentor since he started working at the factory Mick. He was clearly enjoying seeing Melisa and Jenny show off their hot bodies but he knew exactly what he wanted and he planned to give it to him.

“Mick,” he called out.

“Yes Randy,” said an eager Mick.

“I know Jimmy has got his ultimate wank fantasy Melisa and I’ve got mine here but I know how much you lust over your ultimate wank fantasy and as a thank you for making me realise that being perverted was completely normal I’m going to give her to you,” said Randy.

Mick’s ugly, old face lit up with pure joy, “Selena, you’re going to give me Selena. Fuck mate, that is unbeleiveable. Oh Randy, would you give Selena to me? I’d be grateful forever,” he enthused.

Randy loved seeing the reaction on Mick’s face, “Yes Mick. I’m going to give you your 18 year old big titted teen dream,” he said, “now shall I get her here. I’m sure everyone would love to see what she looks like after you’ve talked about her for so long.”

“Oh yeah, I want to see those tits you’ve raved about Mick,” said Jimmy.

Mick smiled, “Oh they are sooooo hot,” he said clearly picturing them in his head.

“Well let’s see then, I wish that Mick’s ultimate wank fantasy Selena was here in the factory,” said Randy.

The genie smiled, “Oh yeah, I’m loving this,” he said clicking his fingers. There was another flash of light and suddenly Selena appeared in the factory wearing a tight jumper and jeans.

“SHITTTTTTTTTTTT,” was all Selena said as she took in her change of location.

“Fuck me, she’s actually here, you’re so fucking powerful Randy” said Mick as he took in Selena’s hot body once again, rubbing his hard cock through his overalls.

The guys all took in Selena instantly, nodding instantly in approval. Then their eyes quickly roamed over her body.

“Man, you’re right Mick. Selena has great tits,” said Dave.

“Oh yeah Mick, I can see why you wank over her so much,” added Rob.

Selena was in complete shock as she saw Mick leering at her in the filthy way she was used to, but always repulsed by. She also heard the perverted comments aimed in her direction, “What…what the fuck happened? How did I get here? Why am I here with that fucking pervert?” Selena said pointing at Mick.

Randy took in Selena’s hot body as well. He looked to Mick, “Shit Mick, you were right, the teenage slut is stacked. Look at those huge teen funbags!”

Selena was horrified. She looked down at her chest then back up at Randy, “WHAT, WHO ARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT.”

Mick loved seeing Selena’s reaction, “Oh yeah Randy, I love Selena Sweet Tits’ hot teen body. It gets me so fucking hard, especially those huge pleasure mounds she’s hiding away under that jumper.”

Randy saw the hatred with which Selena glared at Mick, “Well Selena Sweet Tits…”

“DON’T CALL ME THAT,” yelled Selena.

Randy paused, “Well Selena Sweet Tits, I’m Randy and I’m a good friend of your next door neighbour Mick here and as you can probably tell by my sexy slut of a girlfriend Jenny here and by Melisa over there I’ve recently been given incredible power where I can make anyone do and think whatever I want just by wishing for it.”

Selena looked at Jenny and then at Melisa who gave Selena a smile as she was kissing Dave’s chest, “But….but…but that’s impossible. You can’t have that power…it doesn’t exist. You just can’t,” said a now panicking Selena.

“Oh Randy does Selena Sweet Tits,” said Mick.

“DON’T CALL ME THAT,” yelled Selena again but Mick just smiled as grabbed his cock a little harder.

“Well it is possible Selena Sweet Tits,” replied Randy, “and as a result I gave my good mate Mick here the chance to pick his ultimate wank fantasy to become his dirty sex slave, and of course he chose you. And I have to say I can see why, you’re a fucking teen sex dream.”

Selena fumed, “NO WAY, NEVER. HOW COULD I EVER BE WITH HIM,” she said pointing at Mick, “HE’S SO OLD, HE’S SO UGLY AND HE’S SO PERVERTED. NO WOMAN COULD EVER FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, LET ALONE A 18 YEAR OLD LIKE ME. HE’S OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY GRANDAD.”

“Oh dear Selena Sweet Tits, you’ll have to learn the hard way then. Covering up that hot teen body from us guys really isn’t good enough,” said Randy as he looked at Mick, “Time to put Selena Sweet Tits in the outfit you’ve always wanted Mick.”

“Oh man Randy, thank you, I can’t wait for this,” said an expectant Mick.

Randy smiled at Selena, “Mick has always wanted to see you in this outfit Selena Sweet Tits so here goes. I wish that Selena was in the sexiest cheerleading outfit ever just like the one Mick has wanked over most.”

Selena listened in absolute horror, “Noooooo, you can’t. That’s gross,” she replied.

But the genie paused and smiled at Selena, “Fuck she’ll look hot in this, your wish is granted,” he said clicking his fingers.

There was yet another flash and suddenly Selena’s baggy jumper and jeans disappeared and were replaced with the exact outfit that filled Mick’s wank fantasies. Selena’s top was almost bikini like, showing acres of her hot teen titty flesh and the skirt was so short it struggled to cover Selena’s tiny panties.

Mick was in heaven as he leered, “OHHHHHH FUCK, YESSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSS,” he said struggling to control himself and his cock, “You really are Selena Sweet Tits, that outfit is soooooo hot. I’ve had so many wanks over you in that. You really have a hot 18 year old body and those teen tits are just spectacular.”

Selena looked down at her outfit, taking in how much of her body it revealed. She was stunned at the wish coming true as she felt all the eyes of the guys on her, especially Mick’s old perverted leering eyes. “STOP IT RANDY, HOW DARE YOU PUT ME IN THIS OUTFIT. AND YOU MICK, STOP FUCKING LEERING AT ME. THIS IS JUST SO WRONG PUTTING ME IN THIS DISGRACEFUL OUTFIT.”

Selena tried not to move as she knew that it would just expose more of her teen flesh. “Oh Selena Sweet Tits, I’ll never stop leering at those huge teen funbags.”

Randy leered, “Oh Selena Sweet Tits, you really make a hot cheerleader. And I know Mick approves,” he teased, “and in a moment I’ll make you do a sexy little routine for him but first I think you need to warm up.”

Selena looked aghast, “No, don’t make me do anything in this,” she pleaded.

Randy smiled, “I wish Selena would do jumping jacks in front of Mick until I tell her to stop. I want to see those teen titties bounce.”

The genie smiled, “Enjoy Mick, your wish is granted Randy,” he said clicking his fingers.

Selena suddenly stepped towards Mick, and found herself doing jumping jacks. Mick’s eyes went wide with total lust as her huge teen tits bounced around just inches away from him and Selena’s tiny skirt kept riding up to show off her tiny white panties.

Mick kept following Selena’s body as her tits bounced up and down, up and down. “Oh yes Selena Sweet Tits, they really do bounce so much don’t they, oh fuck you’re getting my cock so hard doing that.”

Selena looked at Mick clearly enjoying the show she was putting on. “STOP STARING AT ME MICK, STOP LOOKING AT MY BREASTS MICK. RANDY STOP MAKING ME DO THIS,” Selena pleaded.

Randy made Selena do a few more jumps, then smiled, “Ok you can stop now.”

Immediately Selena stopped, “That was so embarrassing,” she confessed.

Mick looked at Randy, “Oh Randy, I love the way your mind works. You’re just as perverted as I am. That was….that was spectacular. Did you see those funbags bounce…wow!”

Randy loved it as well, “Oh Mick, the fun is only just beginning. Selena Sweet Tits, you’re about to lust after a guy 42 years older than you. You’re about to crave his body more than you could ever imagine and use it to get all your dirty fantasies to come true.”

“NEVER RANDY, NEVER. I COULD NEVER LUST OVER MICK, LOOK AT HIM HE’S SO OLD AND SO UGLY. I HATE HIM RANDY, I HATE YOU SO MUCH MICK,” pleaded Selena.

Dave smiled, “That’s what Melisa said about me, until Randy changed her,” he gloated groping Melisa’s huge pleasure mounds.

Melisa smiled, “Oh yesssss, look at me Selena Sweet Tits, I’m Dave’s big titted Turkish whore now.”

Mick got more and more excited, “Oh please Randy, please make the hot big titted slut lust after me. I’ve had so many wanks over her body. Please make my dirty fantasies come true, I’d be so grateful.”

“He!He! You see Selena Sweet Tits, there is no escape, especially for a hot teen like yourself and it’s time for you to really perform now. Mick, this is for making me love being a pervert. I wish,” said Randy smiling as everyone fixed their eyes on him, “I wish that Selena would start to dance for Mick, I wish that as Selena dances for Mick she’ll begin to think he is the sexiest guy she’s ever seen. I wish that Selena would use her expert lap dancing skills to turn Mick on, stripping for him. I wish the moment that Selena reveals her tits to Mick she’ll fall in lust with him. I wish that Selena will become Selena Sweet Tits, the girl from Mick’s dirty wank fantasies, craving his body and willing to do anything to turn Mick on.”

The genie let out an evil laugh, “Oh yesssss, way to go Randy. Get ready to lust after Mick Selena Sweet Tits. Randy’s wish is granted,” he said clicking his fingers.

Mick looked directly at Selena’s tits, “Come on Selena Sweet Tits, get ready to lust over my 58 year old body.”

“STOP FUCKING CALLING ME THAT,” screamed Selena, “I HATE YOU MICK, YOU’RE SO FUCKING OLD AND PERVERTED. HOW COULD I EVER LUST AFTER YOU.”

But Selena was already beginning to start her cheerleading routine. She began jumping up and down, “I hate you Mick,” she kept repeating but as she danced she stopped talking and began to concentrate on her dancing. Selena idly ran her hands over her body as she saw Mick leering at her. To Mick’s delight, Selena smiled at Mick.

“And now for a cheerleading chant,” said Selena, “Give me an M, Give me an I, Give me a C, Give me a K. Give me a sexy fucking stud,” shouted Selena as she finished her routine. She flashed Mick another sexy smile, “Did you like my sexy routine Mick?” Selena pouted.

“Ohhhh yes, that was so hot,” agreed a stunned Mick.

“Oh good,” said Selena, “because it’s time for my sexy lap dancing routine,” purred Selena as she stepped closer to Mick. Mick’s jaw dropped to the floor in amazement as Selena started to gyrate her body, grabbing hold of her tits through her tiny cheerleading top. It all seemed to come so naturally to the horny 18 year old as she bent over to show off her tiny white panties. Selena teased a finger over her panties then stood up again.

“I know what you want to see Mick,” she teased as she slowly reached around to undo her skimpy top to reveal her huge tits. She felt Mick’s eyes gawping at her as he played with his hard cock, “FUCK ME,” was all Mick could say as his eyes fixed on Selena’s naked huge tits for the first time.

Selena’s breathing instantly got heavy as she leered at old man Mick. He may have been 42 years older than her but to Selena Mick was her dream guy. “OHHHHHHH MICKKKKKKK,” Selena purred, “YOU’RE SOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HOT,” as she brought her hands up to her tits and ran them all over her soft teen titty flesh.

Mick could not say a word as he watched Selena put on a show for him. Selena could see Mick leering at her tits and wanted to do everything to seduce him, “OHHHHHH FUCK MICK, I’M YOUR 18 YEAR OLD WHORE, YOU MAKE MY TEEN CUNT SOOOOOOOOOO WET. I WANT YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, LOOK AT MY HOT TEEN BODY MICK, I WANT TO MAKE ALL YOUR HOT WANK FANTASIES OVER ME COME TRUE,” Selena panted. She took a deep breathe and flashed Mick her sexiest smile, “I’M YOUR SELENA SWEET TITS,” she moaned as she shook her tits gently so Mick could see her pleasure mounds wobble.

Selena strutted up to Mick and started to kiss him like the lust driven teenager she was. Mick could not help but respond as Selena pressed her body hard against Mick, grinding against him. Her hands started to grope Mick’s old body as the kiss went on for ages.

Eventually Selena came up for breathe. Mick took in her hot body now just inches from him.

Mick looked at Randy, “Oh Randy, you legend, you fucking legend. You’ve just given me the greatest moment of my life. My ultimate lust fantasy is mine.”

Randy smiled. Mick was his best friend, even given their age difference. He was the guy who showed him it was okay to be a pervert and to lust after hot women. For that he was eternally grateful and now he was able to repay him more than Mick could ever imagine.

“Oh Mick, it’s a pleasure. To see that hot big titted 18 year old slut lusting after you is all the thanks I need. Selena Sweet Tits is yours now. Those 36D’s belong to you, I wish they were super sensitive to your touch like Jenny’s are to mine. Go on Mick, make your wank fantasies come true,” said Randy.

Mick nodded and turned back to Selena, looking at her face, clearly driven by lust, then to her massive teen funbags, “Ohhhh Selena Sweet Tits,” he purred, “you’re my dirty teen whore now.” Mick reached out with his grubby old hands and took hold of Selena’s pleasure mounds.

“OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, MICK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT FEELS SO GOOD, GO ON GET HOLD OF MY TEEN TITTIES MICK. I WANT THEM GROPED, LICKED AND SUCKED JUST LIKE THEY SHOULD BE,” pleaded Selena.

Mick grabbed hold of Selena’s tits. He groped them so hard, teasing Selena’s erect nipples. Selena was panting so much, “OHHHHHHH MICK, I’VE NEVER BEEN THIS FUCKING HORNY BEFORE. YOUR HANDS FEEL SO GOOD, OHH YESSSSSSS GROPE MY TEEN PLEASURE MOUNDS MICK. I’M A DIRTY TEEN SLUT WHO NEEDS A DIRTY OLD MAN TO SHOW ME WHAT A HOT WHORE I CAN BE,” moaned Selena.

Mick then started licking and sucking hard on Selena’s tits. Randy watched as now Dave was all over Melisa, Selena was getting pleasured by Mick and Jenny was still licking and sucking his feet.

Randy looked at Rob who was all on his own, and then at Sheena who still had a look of complete horror on her face.

“I haven’t forgotten about you Rob,” said Randy, “I know who you want. Everybody’s aware of your fetish for hot Indian women, especially that hot slut Sheena over there.”

Rob leered at Sheena and gave his filthiest smile, “Ohhhh fuck yeah Randy. Sheena is sooooooo horny. You know I wank over her all the time. I’d love to fuck that hot body soooooo much.”

“Shut the fuck up Rob and you too Randy. Don’t you dare change me. If you do anything my boyfriend will make sure you regret it,” Sheena fumed.

Randy laughed, “Oh yeah, your precious boyfriend, Tom isn’t it.”

“Yes it is, and he’s 6ft2″ and muscular Randy and we’re so in love so if you do anything to me he will get you,” Sheena snapped.

Randy chuckled evilly to himself as an idea struck him, “You may regret bringing up your precious boyfriend Sheena, you see I was wondering what to do with Rob’s wife Margaret. And I think I may have solved that problem now.”

“What? What are you taking about?” enquired a confused Sheena.

“Well let’s get them both here and I will tell you exactly what I am thinking. I wish Rob’s wife Margaret and Sheena’s boyfriend Tom were here in the factory with us,” said Rob.

The genie clicked his fingers, “This sounds interesting Randy,” he added as suddenly Tom and Margaret appeared in the factory.

Tom looked like the complete jock, tall, very handsome with a six pack chest. He was exactly the type of guy that you would expect Sheena to go out with.

Tom and Margaret both looked confused, “What the fuck happened?” said Tom as he saw his girlfriend, “Sheena, what is going on?”

“He!He! Well Tom, I’m Randy. You may have heard about me from Sheena,” said Randy.

“You’re…you’re one of the Pervert’s Pack,” said Tom.

“Yes…yes you’re right Tom and today I was given the power to be able to make all my wishes come true, which is why I’ve got Jenny worshipping my body, Melisa over there is lusting over Jimmy and Mick has got his next door neighbour Selena craving him,” said Randy, “which just leaves my good mate Rob here who as you probably know lusts after your hot bitch of a girlfriend Sheena.”

“Don’t you dare do anything to my girlfriend,” threatened Tom.

Randy smiled, “Oh that’s exactly what I intend to do Tom. You see Rob has lusted after Sheena since she first started working here and has so many wank fantasies he wants to fulfil with her.”

“Fuck yeah,” added Rob.

“DON’T TALK ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT,” snapped Tom, “YOU’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE HER LUST AFTER ROB, LOOK AT HIM, HE’S SO FAT, OLD AND UGLY. SHEENA IS BEAUTIFUL, SHE SHOULD NEVER BE WITH A PERVERTED WANKER LIKE ROB.”

“Oh I am going to make Sheena lust after Rob Tom, which means I need to do something about fat old Margaret here…,” said Randy.

“Hey, how dare you,” interrupted Margaret.

Randy looked at Margaret, “I need to do something about fat, old Margie here and you Tom. And what better than to make you two lust after each other.”

Rob laughed, “Oh that’s brilliant Randy, brilliant.”

“WHAT? NO…YOU CAN’T…YOU JUST CAN’T DO THAT. HOW COULD I LUST AFTER THAT FAT LUMP,” Tom fumed.

“Hey,” said Margaret.

“I’m…I’m sorry Margaret, but look at you compared to my beautiful girlfriend Sheena. She is the most beautiful, sexiest girl in the world,” said Tom.

“Well I’ve definitely wanked over her more than anyone else,” added Rob.

“Shut up Rob, that’s gross,” snapped Sheena.

“Well I think it’s about time we saw more of your hot body Sheena,” said Randy, “that outfit you’ve got on now is so conservative.”

“Of course it’s conservative Randy, I wear it to stop you pervert’s leering at me, especially him,” said Sheena pointing at Rob.

“Not for much longer, I wish Sheena was wearing the sexiest white lingerie, two sizes too small for her, just like the one Rob wanked over last night, including stockings and suspenders and 5 inch white high heels,” said Randy.

The genie smiled at Sheena, “Oh fuck yeah, you’ll look so hot Sheena,” he said as he clicked his fingers.

Instantly Sheena’s conservative business outfit disappeared and was replaced with the tiniest lingerie imaginable. Rob just gawped as Sheena’s tits were barely concealed by the outfit as the white lingerie provided a perfect contrast to Sheena’s hot Indian body.

Sheena looked down at her body still unable to comprehend how Randy had transformed her outfit, “YOU…YOU…YOU WANKER RANDY. AND YOU CAN FUCKING STOP GAWPING AT ME ROB. YOU’RE NOT GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR THIS BODY.”

Rob chuckled as he played with his cock through his overalls, “Ohhhhh fuck, I am sooooooo hard, Sheena, you are fucking sex on legs. Randy, that outfit is perfect. It is just like the one I wanked over Sheena in last night.”

“I thought you’d like the outfit Rob,” said Randy, “what do you think of it Tom?”

Tom looked at Sheena, “Well Sheena looks sexy in it, of course she does but she shouldn’t be wearing it in this factory with you and that perv Rob leering at her.”

“Well Tom, very soon Sheena won’t be wearing it. She’ll be stripping out of it for Rob to show off her hot Indian body as she begs him to grope her,” said Randy.

“Fuck off Randy,” reacted Sheena.

“DON’T YOU DARE RANDY, SHEENA’S ALL MINE,” stormed Tom.

“He!He! Not for much longer Tom,” said Randy, “I’m going to make you lust after fat, old Margie here.”

“Stop calling me that Randy,” fumed Margaret.

“Oh Margie, stop complaining. I wish you’d lust after Sheena’s boyfriend Tom more than anyone else in the world and I wish you’d do anything to make him your boyfriend,” said Randy.

The genie clicked his fingers. Suddenly the sourness went from Margie’s face. Randy smiled, “What is it Margie?”

Margie looked at Tom as she ran her hands over her body, “I want Tom, fuck Randy, I’d do anything to get hold of that hunk,” Margie said, her breathing get heavier and heavier, “Oh fuck, please Randy, can you make Tom lust after me. I’d be so grateful. Pleassssssssssssssssse Randy,” Margie begged.

Tom and Sheena listened in complete shock.

Randy looked at Margie, “Well what about your husband Rob over here. Don’t you want him?”

Margie looked at Rob then back at Tom, “I don’t care about Rob. It’s that hot stud I want Randy. Get Rob out of my life Randy, make that cocktease Sheena that he wanks over so much lust after him, I don’t care. Anything as long as I can get hold of Tom. Fuck he makes my cunt so wet.”

“HEY DON’T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT ME,” fumed Sheena, “YOU CAN FORGET ANY IDEAS ABOUT TOM, HE LOVES ME. WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE GO FOR A FAT, OLD WOMAN LIKE YOU.”

“Oh you won’t be saying that for much longer Sheena. You see very soon I’m going to put Margie here in the same outfit you are wearing at the moment and when I do Tom is going to fall head over heels in lust for her,” responded Randy.

“DON’T BE SO RIDICOLOUS RANDY, I COULD NEVER LUST OVER MARGIE. LOOK AT HER, SHE’S OLD, SHE’S FAT AND SHE’S UGLY. I LOVE SHEENA, SHE IS MY IDEAL WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT AND WE’RE SO IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER,” stormed Tom.

“I LOVE YOU TOO TOM,” repeated Sheena as they gazed at each other lovingly.

“Oh how sweet Tom and Sheena, but it’s time to change your perfect little lives forever,” gloated Randy taking another deep breathe, “I wish Margie was wearing the same outfit that Sheena is wearing right now and I wish that when Tom sees her in it all his love for Sheena will transfer into lust for Margie. I wish that he’ll find Sheena and all the other women ugly and will have a fetish for old, fat, ugly women like Margie.”

“Oh yes, thank you Randy, thank you so much,” moaned Margie.

The genie chuckled, “Oh Randy, you are good, your wish is granted,” he said clicking his fingers.

Tom and Sheena listened horrified, “I love Sheena Randy, I’ll always love Sheena….,” said Tom but as before there was a flash of light and Margie was suddenly in the same white lingerie and high heels Sheena was in. Her huge, floppy tits looked ridiculous in the skimpy outfit as did her huge thighs and massive ass.

Everyone turned to look at Margie. There were general sniggers from the Pervert’s Pack who took in how preposterous she looked in the lingerie but one person who wasn’t sniggering was Tom. As soon as he saw Margie in the skimpy white lingerie he felt his cock harden and a wave of desire swept over him.

“Oh Margie…,” he stammered, breathing so hard.

Margie smiled as she felt Tom’s sexy eyes roam all over her body. “Like what you see Tom,” she teased, “well if you want it come and get it.”

Sheena saw Tom’s reaction and shrieked in horror, “NOOOOOOO TOM, IGNORE THE FAT COW, IT’S ME THAT YOU LOVE,” she shouted.

Tom ignored Sheena as he strode up to Margie, their eyes locked together in total lust. He grabbed hold of her and kissed her passionately, his hands taking hold of her fat body.

Sheena was devastated, “TOM, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MARGIE. LOOK AT ME, IT’S ME THAT YOU LOVE,” she pleaded.

Rob saw Tom get hold of his wife, “Yeah go for it Tom, get hold of her fat body,” he mocked.

Tom paused from kissing Margie and looked at Sheena pleading for him to go back to her, but as he looked at Sheena he felt none of the love he had felt just moments before. Instead all he wanted was Margie, his eyes fixed on Sheena, “You’re dumped Sheena. It’s hot, sexy Margie that I want. Fuck she’s got my cock so hard, teasing me in her sexy white lingerie. I want to fuck her so much.”

“BUT…BUT YOU CAN’T TOM. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. HOW CAN YOU WANT THAT FAT, OLD BITCH MARGIE. YOU LOVE MY HOT BODY,” a horrified Sheena responded.

Tom stepped back and admired Margie’s body, “Margie is my ultimate fantasy Sheena. I prefer my women larger, there’s so much more to get hold of. Margie’s big, floppy tits, huge thighs and fat ass turn me on so much. You’re skinny body is just….is just so ugly Sheena. You repulse me.”

Margie smiled, “Did you hear that Sheena. My sexy hunk Tom here prefers my hot body to yours. I can’t wait to feel his hard cock in my cunt.”

Tom took hold of Margie again, as they frantically grinded their bodies against each other, “Oh Margie,” Tom panted, “I want to fuck your hot body so much.”

“Did you hear that Sheena, your precious ex-boyfriend Tom prefers Margie’s fat old body to you,” mocked Randy, “go for it Tom, I wish both Tom and Margie want to fulfil their greatest fantasy of fucking each other in the office.”

The genie clicked his fingers. Suddenly Margie took hold of Tom, “Come on you hot stud, you’ll going to get your fantasy. I want you to fuck me in the office over the table.”

Tom’s breathing got heavier, “Ohhhh Margie, yesssssssss, I can’t wait. I’m going to pound your hot cunt sooooooo hard,” as they rushed upstairs.

Sheena watched in vain as Tom did not even look at her, “COME BACK HERE TOM, HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING?” Sheena pleaded as she turned to look at Randy and at Rob, who was still gawping at her.

“Because I made it happen Sheena. And now it’s time to give Rob what he’s always lusted after…you. Got anything to say before I change your reality for ever,” gloated Randy.

Sheena looked at Randy with a simmering anger, “You can’t change my reality. I hate you so much Randy, you gross, fat 18 year old perv and I fucking detest him,” said Sheena pointing at Rob, “that sick, perverted old man. You can’t make me lust after him, he’s just so repugnant.”

“Nah, he deserves to marry a hot, young bitch like you. Those big, Indian tits are going to make Rob very happy, I know it,” said Randy before taking another deep breath. Randy loved this moment, “I wish that Sheena will get on her hands and knees and crawl over to Rob. I wish the second Rob shows her his erect cock she’ll fall head over heels in lust for him, craving his hard cock like no other and wishing she could be his slutty wife. I wish that Sheena’s mind will become just as perverted as Rob’s mind and she’ll love being his filthy slutty whore and have her body leered at by lecherous men.”

Rob rubbed his hard cock through his overalls, “Ohhhhh yesssssss Randy, I’ve had soooooooo many wank fantasies over those big, hot Indian tits,” he moaned.

The genie looked at Randy, then at Rob, “Well Rob, it’s time to make your wank fantasies come true. Randy, your wish is granted,” he said before clicking his fingers in Sheena’s direction.

Sheena felt a flash of light go through her and for a moment her eyes went wide as she lost her orientation. She quickly regained it but instantly found herself dropping to the factory floor on her hands and knees. Sheena looked around seeing everyone looking at her, especially Randy but most of all Rob, who had fixed his eyes on the 32D beauties he craved.

“This is soooooooooo humiliating,” said Sheena, “I hate you bastards. I hate you sick wankers!” Sheena squirmed as she crawled up to Rob who was openly leering at her with a huge smile on his face knowing that his dream moment was just seconds away.

“You fucking legend Randy” said Rob. “I owe you everything Randy, absolutely everything.”

Randy smiled “It’s my pleasure Rob, you deserve it. Just enjoy the moment.”

“Oh I will,” Rob said as he looked at Sheena who was now just inches from him. “So you love Tom then do you Sheena?” he teased.

“Yes, of course I do Rob. I love him sooooooooo much. He is my perfect guy,” Sheena replied.

“He!He!” Laughed Rob, “Well not for much longer you sexy, little, Indian slut. You see in a moment I’m going to show you the cock you have teased for soooooooo long and when I do you’re going to crave me soooooooooo much. You’re going to be my lust craved sex slave Sheena.”

Sheena screwed her face up, “No! No I’m fucking not. Drop dead Rob, just fuck off and leave me alone.”

“Oh no Sheena, that’s no way to talk to your future husband. Now what do you say, want to see how hard you get my cock,” Rob teased as he played with his cock through his overalls.

“EWWWWWWWWWW, I CAN’T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE REPULSIVE, MORE SICKENING ROB. THE THOUGHT MAKES ME GAG,” Sheena responded.

Rob smiled, “Well that’s just tough Sheena because it’s time to become my dirty little slut, my fantasy woman.”

Rob grabbed hold of his overalls, then pulled down his briefs to reveal his hard 5 inch cock. Sheena tried to look away but Rob’s cock was just too close.

“I HATE YOU…I HATE…,” Sheena tried to fight it but as she saw Rob’s hard cock a wave of lust just swept over her, “…..I….I FUCKING WANT YOU SO MUCH ROB. I WANT TO BE YOUR DIRTY INDIAN WHORE,” Sheena panted as she drooled over Rob’s hard 5 inch cock. Her mind was filled with dirty fantasies all involving being Rob’s fantasy woman.

“Fuck me…” was all Rob could say as he leered at Sheena’s hot body, giving her his sexiest smile as he saw the lust in Sheena’s eyes. He decided to tease her as he waved his cock in front of her, his huge gut wobbling as he did.

Sheena gasped as her sexy brown eyes roamed over his body as she followed Rob’s every move. She knelt up and ran her hands over her body, letting them roam over her big tits.

“You are sex on fucking legs Rob,” moaned Sheena, “you’re my dream guy Rob. Ohhhhhh fuck, you’re making my cunt so fucking wet.”

Rob said nothing as Sheena got to her feet. Sheena took a deep breathe as she ran her hands over Rob’s body, trailing her long nails up his big fat gut. She moved up close to him as the silk material of her lingerie rubbed against Rob’s body. Sheena began to kiss Rob with a passion that neither of them had ever felt before.

Instinctively Sheena began to grind against Rob’s body, feeling his five inch cock against her. Rob began to run his hands over Sheena’s body grabbing her hot ass and groping it harder than Sheena had ever had it groped before.

Eventually Sheena broke the kiss and smiled at Rob, her heaving chest just inches from him. Rob’s eyes went straight to them as they had down countless times since Sheena had started working in the office but this time Rob’s gawping was driving Sheena wild.

Sheena cupped her huge tits, “I know what you want to see Rob, you want to see my 32D pleasure mounds,” Sheena paused, “well your wish is my command.”

Sheena slipped off her skimpy white lingerie and let Rob ogle her tits which he did blatantly as he nodded his head in appreciation. Sheena then cupped her tits, groping them, “Ohhhhhh Rob, these big Indian tits are going to make you sooooooo happy. They belong to you now…I belong to you. I want to be Mrs Sheena Elphick, you deserve to have this hot Indian body serving you.”

Rob looked at Randy, “Fuck me, did you hear that Randy? This hot Indian slut is all mine, she is fucking alllllllll mine. My fantasy slut wants to be my dirty little wife. Randy, you are a fucking genius.”

Randy smiled, “I am, aren’t I Rob. Well don’t let me stop you, get hold of those tits you’ve wanked over so much.”

Rob looked back at Sheena, first at her sexy face, then he moved his eyes to her tits. Rob moved his grubby hands to Sheena’s tits and cupped them. Immediately it drew a huge moan from Sheena, “Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yesssssssss Rob, that feels sooooooo good. Go on grope my hot tits, grope them so hard.”

Rob responded, groping Sheena’s tits even harder. He loved how firm and erect her nipples had become. Clearly she was very turned on by his attentions.

“Ohhhhhhh Sheena, your tits were made to be groped. Fuck you’re my dirty big titted whore now,” moaned Rob as he savoured the most amazing tits he had ever groped.

Sheena moved her hands down to her shaven cunt and fingered herself as Rob mauled her tits, “OHHHHHHHH ROB, YESSSSSSSSS, THAT FEELS SOOOOOO HOT, FUCK MY BIG 32D TITTIES WERE MADE TO BE GROPED BY A HUNK LIKE YOU. OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS I’M YOUR FUCKSLUT ROB, I WANT TO MAKE ALL YOUR DIRTY WANK FANTASIES OVER ME COME TRUE. I NEED TO BE FUCKED IN EVERY HOLE BY YOUR HARD FIVE INCH COCK.”

Everyone looked at Sheena who loved turning Rob on talking dirty to him. Randy smiled, “What about Tom, Sheena? I thought you loved him. I thought you were going to marry him.”

Sheena looked at Randy, then back at Rob and thought of Tom, “No way Randy. It’s Rob I want, it’s Rob I lust over. He makes my cunt sooooooooo wet. Look at his hot body, his sexy gut and amazing five inch cock. Tom is nothing compared to Rob, he should be fucking fat slags like Margie. I was made to be Rob’s fuckslave.”

“Yes you were Sheena. And I think everyone should know it, so I wish you and Rob were married and you were Mrs Sheena Elphick,” said Randy.

The genie laughed, “Oh get in there Rob, makes a change from fat, old Margie. Your wish is granted,” the genie said as he clicked his fingers.

Instantly both Rob and Sheena had rings on. Sheena looked down at hers and read it, “Mrs Sheena Elphick, Property of Rob,” it read. Rob looked at his ring, “Owner of Mrs Sheena Elphick,” it had inscribed on it. He looked at his hot Indian trophy wife, “Oh Mrs Sheena Elphick, you’re my filthy, dirty wife now. Made to service my every need and every desire.”

Sheena ran her hands up and down Rob’s fat gut, “I know I am Rob and I will. It’s what my body was made for.”

Randy looked around the factory. Now all the pervert’s pack had their fantasy woman lusting after them. It seemed almost too good to be true but it was really happening. Randy looked down at Jenny sucking his feet, as she flashed him a sexy smile, then he looked at the genie, “Oh genie, how can I ever thank you, this is incredible. I mean look at the pervert’s pack. Young Jimmy is with his big titted Turkish fantasy Melisa, Old man Mick is with his Selena Sweet Tits, his teen dream, Rob is married to Sheena, his hot Indian slut and I’m with Miss hot Financial Controller, Jenny, my ultimate wank fantasy.”

“Oh Randy, you don’t need to thank me. You’ve done it by turning these hot whores into your filthy sex slaves. It’s exactly what they were made to do. Now why don’t you use their hot bodies for what they were intended and make your dirty wank fantasies come true,” said the genie.

Randy smiled, “Oh yes genie, don’t worry we will, now guys I wish we’d do our favourite sexual thing with our sluts, the one we have wanked over the most. I wish that we’d be able to control when both us and our slut can cum.”

The genie winked at Randy, “Great wish Randy, perfect. Now guys, enjoy. I’m definitely going to enjoy watching,” he said as he clicked his fingers.

Almost instantly, Melisa who was having her tits groped by Jimmy, pulled away. She flashed him a sexy smile. “Now Jimmy, I know what you want to do,” purred Melisa as she got on Jimmy’s workbench, she looked at Jimmy as she cupped her huge tits “Come and get your cock in my huge Turkish titties, come and pound my 36DD’s. I need a fucking hot tit fuck from you my hot teen stud.”

Jimmy could not believe it, he moved round to face Melisa, and then ripped off his overalls, and then pulled his briefs down, to reveal his hard six inch cock. Melisa licked her lips, “Ohhh yes Jimmy, come and put that in my huge pleasure mounds.”

Jimmy looked at Melisa, “Ohhhh yesssss Melisa, you’re tits are going to get fucked so hard. Fuck, this cock belongs in your huge fucking tits,” Jimmy gloated as he straddled Melisa’s chest.

Jimmy felt so powerful as he leered at Melisa, panting after him, her hot 29 year old body and her huge tits at his mercy. Jimmy groped Melisa’s tits again, before Melisa cupped them firmly together, “Come on Jimmy, fuck my tits, fuck my Turkish tits, make your wank fantasies come true,” Melisa pleaded.

Jimmy slid his cock into Melisa’s massive cleavage, feeling her soft titty flesh brush against his hard cock, he looked at her with a lust driven smile., “FUCK THEM JIMMY, FUCK MY 36DD’S,” panted Melisa.

Jimmy began to slid in and out at a slow pace, building up his rhythm and savouring the amazing sensation. Jimmy groped Melisa’s tits as he fucked them, “OH MELISA, YOU ARE MY BIG TITTED WHORE NOW, FUCK TAKE MY HARD COCK, SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY COCK LOVING WHORE YOU ARE.”

Melisa smiled as she watched, her sexy brown eyes fixated on her teen boyfriend’s cock. Melisa moved forward and lapped at Jimmy’s cock as he fucked her tits. Jimmy held his cock in place as Melisa, moved her tongue over the nib of Jimmy’s hard cock, “OH MELISA YESSSSSSS, GO ON, LAP AT MY HARD COCK, TEASE ME WITH YOUR HOT TONGUE.”

Melisa flicked her tongue over Jimmy’s cock, “OHHHHHH FUCK YEAH, YOU’RE SO HARD JIMMY, I LOVE YOUR HARD COCK, OHHHHH YEAH, I’M YOUR COCK LOVING TURKISH WHORE, FUCK MY TITS HARD JIMMY, POUND MY BIG TURKISH TITTIES,” Melisa begged.

Jimmy looked at Melisa and smiled, then began to speed up and fuck her tits harder and harder, “OHHHH YESSSS, TAKE IT YOU FILTHY WHORE, TAKE MY COCK IN YOUR HUGE TITS, TELL ME WHAT A SLUT YOU ARE.”

“OHHHH FUCK JIMMY, YESSSSSSSSS, I’M YOUR SLUTTY WHORE NOW, YOUR BIG TITTED WANK FANTASY COME TRUE, I’M HERE TO MAKE ALL YOUR DIRTY WANK FANTASIES COME TRUE, OHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSS POUND MY TITSSSSSSSSSSSS,” Melisa screamed.

At the same time, old man Mick has his hands all over Selena’s huge rack. Selena grabbed hold of Mick and kissed him frantically, making out with him like the lust driven teen she was. Selena then looked into Mick’s eyes, “Oh Mick, I need you to fuck me, I need you to take my teen cherry. I’m your dirty big titted whore and I’m made for fucking,” Selena panted.

Selena ripped off Mick’s overalls, tugging them down. She eyed his body with total lust, “Ohhhhh my hot older man has such a hot body,” she said trailing her nails up and down his fat gut. Selena moved her hands towards Mick’s briefs. She gave him a sexy smile, “Ohhhhh I can’t wait to see how hard I’ve made you Mick.”

Selena yanked Mick’s briefs down to reveal his hard 5 inch cock, she gasped. “Ohhhhhhhhhh Mick, you’re so hard,” she purred as she took hold of his cock. “I love your hard, old cock soooooooooo much.”

Mick looked at Selena, her sexy green eyes fixated on his cock, “That’s how hard you get me Selena, this is the cock that I’ve spent hours, days wanking over you with. This is the cock that has spilt loads of hot cum as I’ve thought up dirty wank fantasies all involving you. Oh Selena are you thinking how this cock will feel in your tight teen cunt, because that’s where it belongs.”

Selena licked her lips, “Oh I am Mick, I am,” she purred as she took hold of Mick. “Get on your workbench, you stud,” said Selena.

Mick obeyed. Almost immediately Selena straddled Mick, pressing him onto his back. Selena looked at him, “I bet you’ve wanted me to ride your hard cock for soooooo long. I bet you’ve wanked so much over me riding you, watching my big tits bounce in front of you.”

Mick took hold of Selena’s body, his hands brushing against her big tits, “Ohhhhh yessssssss, Selena Sweet Tits. It’s my favourite sexual position Selena Sweet Tits, now show me what a hot, teen whore you are and perform for your hot older man.”

Selena leaned in and kissed Mick as Mick’s hands went instinctively and automatically to Selena’s tits. Selena teased her wet cunt lips along the tip of Mick’s cock. Selena smiled and began to motion up and down, pressing her tits into Mick’s face. Each time she jiggled her tits as Mick lapped at them with his tongue.

“Ohhhhhh Selena Sweet Tits,” moaned Mick.

Selena knelt up on the workbench and leered at Mick, “Ohhhh yessssssss Mick, my virgin teen cunt is about to have its first cock, and it’s all yours,” Selena moaned as she slid her cunt into Mick’s hard cock, “OHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS,” squealed Selena.

Mick just watched and leered as Selena began to move up and down on Mick’s cock, slowly at first. Selena’s big 36D teen tits bounced up and down slowly with each motion. Mick’s eyes moved up and down with Selena’s tits.

Selena loved it, she knew she was the object of Mick’s lust fantasies and she felt at the centre of the universe as he ogled her, “OHHHHHH FUCKKKKK MICK, THAT’S IT WATCH ME PERFORM FOR YOU, WATCH MY BIG TEEN TITTIES BOUNCE, FUCKKKKKKK, YOUR COCK FEELS SOOOOO GOOD IN MY TIGHT TEEN CUNT.”

Selena moved her hands to her tits and ran them all over her soft teen titty flesh, moaning in pleasure as she did, her movement onto Mick’s cock was got more frantic. Selena started tweaking her erect nipples.

“OHHHHHHH FUCK MICK, THIS IS WHAT I WAS MADE FOR, FUCK MICK, I’M YOUR SLUTTY TEEN WHORE, YOUR DIRTY 18 YEAR OLD FUCKSLUT. OHHHHH YESSSSS SHOW ME WHAT A FILTHY COCK LOVING WHORE I AM. I’M YOUR DIRTY SELENA SWEET TITS,” screamed Selena who was gyrating up and down quickly. Her massive 36D’s were bouncing violently as Selena closed her eyes in complete pleasure, her whole body writhed up and down.

Mick reached out and took hold of Selena’s huge tits as they bounced, mauling them in his hands, “OHHHHHH SELENA SWEET TITS, THAT’S IT MY FILTHY TEEN SEX SLAVE, FUCK YOU’RE SO HOT AND SLUTTY, GO ON RIDE ME HARDER YOU TEEN WHORE,” ordered Mick.

Selena panted heavily. She adjusted herself so her tits pressed into Mick’s face as she quickened her thrusts up and down. Mick revelled in the huge teen titty flesh pressed into his face as Selena pressed her cunt up and down forcefully on Mick’s hard cock.

Selena stopped briefly and moved in to kiss Mick, groping his old body, she then knelt up again and rode him as hard as she could, “FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS MICK, YOUR COCK FEELS SO HOT IN MY CUNT, FUCK I NEED THIS, I NEED YOU, I LOVE BEING YOUR DIRTY BIG TITTED TEEN FUCKWHORE,” Selena screamed.

Meanwhile Sheena whispered into her husband’s ear, “I’m thinking that I want nothing more than for you to bend me over your workbench and fuck my hot Indian ass. I know you fantasised about it every time I walked around the factory.”

Rob’s eyes lit up, it was his favourite fantasy, “Oh yessssss Sheena, my cunt belongs in my dirty wife’s ass. Bend over my workbench you filthy whore and show me what you have to offer.”

Sheena kissed Rob, then turned and moved to the workbench, swaying her sexy ass as Rob fixed his eyes on it wanking his hard cock. Sheena bent over Rob’s workbench, showing him her hot Mauritian ass and shaven cunt.

Sheena looked at Rob as she moved a finger to her cunt and started to finger it, then she moved it towards her hot ass, “OHHHHHHHHH ROB, LOOK AT MY HOT MAURITIAN ASS, IT NEEDS YOUR COCK IN IT SO MUCH, OHHHHH ROB, MAKE ME YOUR ANAL WHORE, MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING DIRTY ANAL LOVING SLUT, COME AND TREAT ME LIKE THE FILTHY FUCKING WIFE I AM.”

The lust in Sheena’s voice turned Rob on even more, he could not believe his fantasy woman was begging for his cock in her amazing ass. He moved up to Sheena and took hold of her hips, he ran his hands up and down, before slapping her hot ass.

“OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW,” moaned Sheena.

“That’s for teasing me with your hot body so long Sheena,” teased Rob as he slapped Sheena’s ass again.

“ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH,” yelled Sheena.

“Your hot fucking Indian ass belongs to me now my dirty fuckslut, your whole body does,” said Rob.

“OHHHHH YES, YES IT DOES ROB, JUST FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY HOT INDIAN ASS,” pleaded Sheena.

Rob took his 5 inch cock and teased it over Sheena’s cunt, eliciting moans of pleasure, then he moved his cock to Sheena’s ass and rubbed his cock over it.

“FUCK MY ASS ROB, FUCK IT, JUST FUCK IT HARD ROB,” repeated Sheena as she grinded her body back against Rob.

Rob eased his cock into Sheena’s ass, “OHHHHHH FUCK, YESSSSSSSSS, SOOOOO GOOD, SO FUCKING TIGHT,” purred Sheena as Rob began to thrust his cock in and out of Sheena’s ass.

Rob grabbed hold of Sheena’s 32D’s and mauled them in his hands as he fucked her hot ass relentlessly, “FUCK SHEENA, YOUR HOT INDIAN ASS WAS MEANT FOR THIS, YOU’RE MY FILTHY FUCKING ANAL WHORE NOW, OHHHHHH FUCK I HAVE DREAMT ABOUT THIS YOU FILTHY FUCKSLUT.”

Sheena loved it, “OHHHHHHH FUCK, LOOK AT ME ROB, I’M YOUR LUST DRIVEN SLUT, MY BIG INDIAN TITS WERE MADE TO BE MAULED LIKE THAT, AND MY ASS WAS MADE TO BE POUNDED BY YOUR HARD COCK ROB, FUCK MY ASS ROB, FUCK IT HARD,” Sheena pleaded.

Rob kept thrusting harder and harder, pounding Sheena’s ass so hard as she screamed out loud, “OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS MRS SHEENA ELPHICK, YOU’RE MY DIRTY INDIAN ANAL SLUT, FUCK, YOU’RE MY HOT WHORE.”

At the same time, Randy looked down at Jenny sucking on his feet. Jenny smiled at Randy. “Time to make my fantasies come true Jenny,” said Randy.

Jenny got up, her sexy brown eyes fixed on Randy. She moved in and kissed him hard once again as she frantically tugged at his overalls. Jenny had a filthy smile on her face, “Ohhh Randy, you are so hot, fuck your body drives me wild,” Jenny panted as she kissed down Randy’s fat gut, “I just want to pleasure you Randy, to serve you and make your dirty fantasies come true.”

Randy looked at Jenny moving towards his cock. He’d always been embarrassed by his cock, only four inches when hard but another hot idea hit him, “Ohhhhh yesssssss Jenny, I wish you were obsessed with small cocks,” he said.

Jenny tugged at Randy’s briefs and out popped his hard four inch cock, Jenny just drooled, “OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK RANDYYYYYYY, YOUR COCK IS SOOOOOOO HOT, FUCK I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SUCK ON A HARD FOUR INCH COCK, I’VE DREAMT ABOUT A FOUR INCH COCK POUNDING MY CUNT. FUCK RANDY, YOU REALLY ARE THE HOTTEST GUY EVER.”

Randy looked at Jenny with such a smug smile, “Oh fuck, you really can’t resist me can you Jenny, you dirty little slut. Why don’t you show me what a filthy whore you are and suck my hard cock. I bet you’re such a hot cocksucking whore.”

Jenny panted heavily, “OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS RANDY, I AM A DIRTY COCKSUCKING WHORE, YOUR DIRTY COCKSUCKING WHORE. I’M GOING TO MAKE YOUR DIRTY FANTASIES COME TRUE RANDY.”

Jenny’s eyes looked up at Randy for approval as she flicked her tongue teasingly around his cock. Randy smiled as Jenny gripped his cock firmly with one hand, then teased her tongue slowly along it, “Ohhh fuck Randy, it feels so good to touch and to lick,” said Jenny as she moved her other hand inside her tiny bikini bottoms and began to finger her wet cunt.

Jenny licked all over Randy’s cock, before she closed her mouth around the tip of his cock, her tongue teased Randy, as he shut his eyes and savoured the sensation of Jenny’s mouth on his 18 year old cock, “Ohhh yessssssssss Jenny, fuck that’s good. Go on suck on my hard cock, show me what a filthy whore you are.”

Jenny cupped Randy’s balls as Randy opened his eyes, still seeing Jenny looking up at him with her sexy brown eyes. Jenny moved her lips further along Randy’s cock, making sure her dirty slurping noises could be heard. She pulled her mouth out briefly, as her hand wanked Randy’s cock so hard, “MMMMMMMMM, FUCKKKKKKK, I LOVE SUCKING ON YOUR HARD COCK RANDY, OHHHH IT FEELS SOOOOOOO GOOD IN MY MOUTH.”

Jenny replaced her hand with her mouth again as she took every inch of Randy’s cock into her mouth. Randy began to fuck Jenny’s mouth, his cock thrusting against the back of Jenny’s throat as she licked and sucked frantically.

Randy got hold of the Jenny’s jet black hair and pushed her further into his cock, Jenny’s eyes were driven by lust, “Go on Jenny, you’re my whore now, my filthy fucking cocksucking whore. I wish when you taste my cum, you’ll be obsessed with it. I wish it would your favourite taste in the world.”

Randy looked around as Jenny sucked hard on his cock. Melisa’s tits were being fucked so hard by Jimmy, Selena was riding Mick like her life depended on it, her big tits bouncing up and down and Sheena’s ass was getting pounded by Rob. It was such an amazing site. The genie smiled at Randy, “Ohhhhhh Genie, this is incredible. Look at the dirty sluts, all giving us our greatest fantasies. Using their bodies the way they were meant to be used.”

“I know Randy, I knew you’d use the power wisely. It’s exactly what these hot sluts should be doing and I’m loving the hot show they’re all putting on for us,” replied the genie.

“Oh yeah, what’s it like fucking Melisa’s big Turkish tits Jimmy,” asked Randy.

Jimmy smiled, leering at Melisa as he carried on pumping his cock in and out of Melisa’s massive Turkish funbags, “Oh Randy, it’s fucking unbelievable. I never thought I’d ever get to see these perfect 36DD’s let alone fuck them. I owe you everything Randy.”

“It’s a pleasure Jimmy, I know how many times you’ve fantasised over fucking Melisa’s hot tits. It’s great to see Melisa making it come true,” said Randy who turned to see Selena riding old man Mick, “And what about you Mick, what’s it like getting your cock ridden by your big titted teen fantasy Selena Sweet Tits?”

Mick was panting as Selena bounced up and down on his hard cock. He smiled at Selena, “Oh fuck Randy, to get hold of these incredible tits, look at them bounce as Selena Sweet Tits rides me, fucking incredible. And to fuck her teen cunt, man it’s just a dream come true. You’re my hero Randy, thank you sooooooo much.”

“Oh you’re welcome Mick, to see you get hold of your teen fantasy is great. You’ve talked about her and wanked over her for so long now,” said Randy as he turned to Rob, “and what about you Rob, what’s it like to fuck the hot ass of your hot Indian wife Sheena Elphick?”

Rob carried on fucking Sheena’s hot ass, groping her hot 32D tits, “Just heaven Randy. Fuck I can’t believe Sheena is my slutty little Indian wife now and I’m fucking her hot ass just like I’ve wanked over since I first saw her. Oh man, thank you so much for giving me this, you are incredible Randy.”

Randy smiled again, “Oh that’s fine Rob, it’s what that hot Indian slut should be doing.”

“Right guys, I think it’s time we all came and give our dirty sluts what they need, our cum. I wish that Jimmy cumming would trigger all us guys to cum together and at the same time trigger the girls to have their biggest, most intense and powerful orgasms ever,” said Randy.

The genie looked around, “Ok guys enjoy, Randy’s wish is granted,” he said clicking his fingers.

Jimmy pounded Melisa’s tits, he felt his cum rising, “OHHHHHHH MELISA, I’M GONNA CUM, I’M GOING TO COVER YOUR BIG FUCKING TITS IN MY HOT CUM.”

Melisa smiled, “OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS JIMMY COVER ME IN YOUR CUM, COVER MY TITS IN YOUR HOT CREAMY CUM, I WANT IT SOOOOOOO MUCH.”

It was too much for Jimmy, who felt his cock pulse, “YESSSSSSSSSSSSS MELISA, YOU’RE MY WHORE NOW, I’M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING,” Jimmy yelled as he let go of more cum than he ever imagined he could. It pulsed out of his cock shooting onto Melisa’s face and covering her huge tits.

As Jimmy’s cum hit Melisa’s face and tits a huge wave of pleasure swept over Melisa. Her hot body writhed up and down as she experienced the most intense orgasm imaginable, “OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JIMMY, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I’M YOUR CUM COVERED BIG TITTED TURKISH WHORE, FUCKKKKKKKK YOUR CUM FEELS SOOOOOOOO GOOD,” Melisa screamed as she cupped her huge tits, the sound of her orgasm filling the factory.

Jimmy smiled, admiring his work, the sight of his ultimate lust fantasy covered in his cum with that post orgasmic glow was the best of his life, especially as Melisa scooped up his cum from her tits and began to taste it.

At the same time Mick felt his cum rising as Selena rode his cock harder and harder, “OHHHHH SELENA SWEET TITS, I’M GONNA CUM, I’M GONNA FILL YOUR TEEN CUNT WITH MY CUM.”

Selena smiled, “OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS MICK, FILL MY TEEN CUNT WITH YOUR CUM, MAKE ME YOUR DIRTY TEEN CUMSLUT. GIVE IT TO ME MICK, GIVE IT TO ME, I NEED YOUR CUM SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.”

Mick felt his cock pulse, “OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS SELENAEEEEEEEEE SWEEEEEEEEEEEET TITS, I’M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING,” he yelled.

Selena savoured the sensation as Mick’s cock pulsed inside her. She felt her orgasm rise in her hot teen body. It was like no other feeling she had felt before, “OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS MICK, THAT’S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD, THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD, OHHHHHHH YOU’VE FILLED MY HOT TEEN CUNT, I’M YOUR DIRTY BIG TITTED TEEN FUCKWHORE,” Selena screamed, her orgasm reverberating around the factory.

Selena groped her tits as she leered at Mick, smiling at him, now completely overwhelmed with lustful thoughts over him, she moved in and pressed her tits into Mick’s face again before kissing him passionately.

“Oh Selena, you’re my dirty teen slut now, fuck you’re a natural aren’t you,” panted Mick.

“I am for you Mick, your hot body just drives me wild, I just want to be your teen sex slave,” Selena responded.

Meanwhile, Rob carried on his pounding of Sheena’s hot ass. He groped her hot tits and stared at the ass he had fantasised over everyday since he’d first seen Sheena. He knew he was close to cumming.

Rob slapped Sheena’s ass, “OHHHHHH FUCK SHEENA, I’M GONNA CUM IN YOUR HOT ASS, I’M GONNA FILL IT WITH MY HOT CUM,” he boasted.

The thought of her hot husband cumming in her ass consumed Sheena as she grinded back against him, “OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS ROB, GO ON, CUM IN MY HOT INDIAN ASS, MAKE ME YOUR DIRTY ANALWHORE.”

Rob went back to groping Sheena’s tits, he looked down at his cock pounding Sheena’s hot Indian ass and let out a massive moan moan as his jism pulsed out of his hard cock, “OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS SHEENA ELPHICK, YOU’RE MY ANALWHORE NOW, MY FUCKSLUT, OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.”

As Sheena felt Rob’s cum pulse into her ass a huge orgasm enveloped her body, she shuddered with passion loving the feeling of Rob cumming in her ass, “OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS I’M YOR ANALWHORE ROB, YOUR FUCKSLUTTTTTT, YESSSSSSSSSS, I LOVE YOUR CUMMMMMMMMM SO MUCHHHHH, OHHHHHH FUCK ROB I BELONG TO YOU.”

Jenny sucked hard on Randy’s hard cock. Her sexy brown eyes looked up at Rob as she played with his balls. Randy was thrusting in and out as Jenny sucked frantically. He could feel his cum rising as he looked at Jenny.

“OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK JENNYSSSSSSSS, I’M GOING TO CUM IN YOUR DIRTY COCKSUCKING MOUTH. BE A GOOD SLUT AND SWALLOW EVERY BIT OF A MY HOT CUM,” teased Randy.

Jenny’s cries were muffled by Randy’s hard cock as Randy let out a huge sigh of pleasure, “YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JENNYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING, CUMMMMMMMMMMMMING SO HARD FOR YOU.”

As Randy’s cum hit Jenny’s throat she swallowed eagerly. Randy’s cum triggering a huge orgasm inside of Jenny as she renewed her efforts to suck every last bit of cum from Randy’s cock. Slowly Jenny pulled away, she looked up at Randy smiling like the cat that had got the cream.

“Ohhh Randy, ohhhhhhh Randy,” Jenny purred, “Your cum…your cum is the best thing I have ever tasted. It’s so yummy. Ohhhh Randy, I need to taste your cum every day, I’ll do fucking anything to taste your hot cum,” said Jenny licking all over Randy’s cock.

“I know you will Jenny, you’re my horny cumwhore now. All you have to do is be my filthy sex slave and you’ll get to taste my hot cum whenever you want,” gloated Randy.

Jenny smiled as she ran her hands over Randy’s huge gut, “Ohhhhhh fuck I’ll be your dirty sex slave Randy. My body belongs to you, my hot tits, sexy ass and tight shaven cunt. I’ll do anything to service your hot teen body.”

Randy looked around, the guys all recovering after cumming for the first time in the presence of their fantasy sluts and all the hot sluts panting after their massive orgasms.

He smiled as he took in his new found powers. He’d got his own fantasy slut Jenny and he’d given his mates the Pervert’s Pack their own wank fantasies. “Well guys, come on gather round. We’ve spent hours here in the factory sharing our hottest wank fantasies involving these sluts, now we can discuss how our dirtiest wank fantasies became reality. So what was it like?”

The guys and the girls all gathered around Randy. “Ohhhhhh fuck Randy, that was incredible,” said Jimmy.

“What was it like fucking Melisa’s tits?” asked Randy

“Amazing Randy, fucking amazing. Look at them, they are just so big. Fuck my cock felt so good sliding in and out of Melisa’s massive Turkish tits. And when she started licking at my cock as I fucked her tits, wow. She’s such a hot big titted whore,” responded Jimmy.

Melisa smiled as everyone looked at her groping her tits, “Ohhh Jimmy I am your big titted whore. These tits were made to be fucked weren’t they, especially by a hot and horny teen like yourself. Fuck I just love being your hot big titted Turkish slut!”

Jimmy smiled, “Ohhhh Randy, I can’t believe what you’ve turned Melisa into, she’s my fucking fantasy slut, you are a fucking legend. When you put her in that sexy French Maid’s outfit I’ve wanked over her in so much it was so hot. And when you made this hot slut lust after me and strip off to show these huge Turkish tits I was so horny. Fuck me Randy, life is just perfect now.”

“It’s a pleasure Jimmy, a total pleasure,” responded Randy as he looked towards Mick, “And what about you Mick, what was it like fucking your big titted teen fantasy?”

Mick and Selena were making out like horny teens, except only one of them was a teen. Mick was groping Selena’s huge tits, teasing his rough hands over her erect nipples.

Mick looked at Selena, “Ohhhh Randy, fucking this hot teen slut was a dream come true. I’ve had so many wanks over this hot body, I’ve cum so much over Selena Sweet Tits imagining she was riding my cock and when she got me up on my workbench and straddled me I was in heaven. Fucking Selena Sweet Tits tight teen cunt as I groped her tits as they bounced up and down was just awesome.” Mick gently pinched Selena’s nipples as he finished eliciting a coo of pleasure from Selena.

Randy loved seeing Mick get his teen fantasy. He had heard so much about her from Mick. “And what about you Selena Sweet Tits, what was it like giving your 58 year old neighbour his ultimate wank fantasy?”

Selena sighed, “Oh Randy, it was sooooooo hot. Mick is just the hottest guy alive. I just loved being his dirty cheerleader, stripping for him, showing him these huge teen titties,” said Selena groping her tits, “and fuck I just love feeling Mick’s hot hands groping them and his hot mouth licking and sucking on them,” As Selena talked Mick carried on teasing Selena’s teen nipples and then moved his mouth in and teased Selena by flicking her nipples with his tongue, “oooooooooooh fuck yesssssss, just like that. Fuck my hot teen titties need to be licked, sucked and groped by Mick,” said Selena as she tried to continue talking.

“Mick just got my cunt so wet, I knew I had to fuck him, especially when I saw how hard his cock was for me. So I got him up on the workbench and straddled him. Fuck I just loved the way he leered at my body, his eyes all over my tits. I just wanted to perform for Mick. I pressed my tits into Mick’s face, feeling my soft teen titty flesh envelop him then I slid my cunt onto his cock and started to ride him. Fuck my virgin teen cunt in Mick’s cock felt soooooooo good. I loved riding Mick’s cock, watching him leer at my tits as they bounced up and down. I rode him harder and harder, I’ve felt nothing like it. My body was made to be fucked by Mick. It felt on fire as I groped my tits, my nipples were so erect. I pressed my tits into Mick’s face again, he loves that so much then I kissed him, I knew we were both close to cumming. Mick’s cock pulsed and as he let go of his cum I had the most amazing orgasm imaginable. Mick’s cum belongs in my cunt. Fuck I love being his dirty teen whore. I know this body is going to get fucked so hard from now on and these tits are going to be licked, sucked and groped sooooooo much.”

“Ohhhhh you’re damn right Selena Sweet Tits,” said Mick, “I’ll be using your hot teen body just the way it was intended to be used. Fuck Randy, you are awesome. Giving me my big titted teen fantasy girl. You’re the most amazing guy ever.”

“Oh Mick, believe me it’s a total pleasure. I know how much Selena Sweet Tits used to tease you and how many wanks you’ve had over her hot body and you’ve been such a great friend since I started working here. You’ve made me realise that being a total pervert is perfectly normal and these girls deserve to be our sluts,” said Randy, who then turned to Rob, “And what about you Rob, what’s it like having Mrs Sheena Elphick as your dirty, slutty wife?”

“Oh Randy, it’s a dream come true,” said Rob groping Sheena’s body as he said it, “to get hold of this hot Indian body, the one I have fantasised over so much and to see the lust in Sheena’s sexy brown eyes was awesome. And to get hold of these perfect 32D tits and then fuck my wife’s hot ass as she begged me for more was so fucking incredible.”

Randy nodded his head, “And what about you Mrs Sheena Elphick, what was it like fulfilling your husband’s greatest fantasy?”

Sheena looked at Rob and smiled, “Oh Randy, it was amazing. As soon as I saw Rob’s hot cock I wanted him sooooooooo much. I’m such a filthy fucking slut and my body needs to be used by a hot stud like Rob. I’m so lucky to be his wife and be able to fulfil his dirtiest fantasies. When I stripped out of my sexy white lingerie for Rob and he groped my tits I was so fucking horny. I know Rob wanted to fuck my hot Indian ass and make me his anal whore. It felt so good begging him to fuck my ass. I knew how much he’d wanked off over it and now I was making his greatest fantasy come true. When Rob slapped my ass I knew I was his fuckslut, and the pleasure I felt as his 5 incher entered my ass was sensational. I love being Rob’s anal whore, I love being Mrs Sheena Elphick.”

Rob’s face lit up, “Oh Randy, did you hear that, this hot Indian wank fantasy is mine now and it’s all thanks to you. You’re just the best mate ever, fuck you deserve Jenny so much.”

Jenny nodded, “Ohhhhh fuck Rob, yes Randy does. I’m Randy’s dirty slut.”

Randy teased Jenny’s erect nipples, “You are Jenny, and I want you to show everyone here what a dirty whore you are. I want to fuck you doggy style over my work bench, just like I used to fantasise over every time you came into the factory.”

Jenny moaned in pleasure, “Ohhhh yessssssssss Randy, anything for you. I want to show everyone here what a fucking hot slut I am for you.” Jenny moved over to Randy’s work bench and bent over, wiggling her hot ass for him as she looked back to him.

Jenny moved one hand to her cunt and started to finger it, “Come on Randy, get your hot body over here and fuck my tight shaven cunt. I want that hard 5 incher pounding me like the whore I am. Pleasssssssssssse Randy, I need you fucking me like the whore I am.”

Randy stared at Jenny’s ass as he moved up close to her, Jenny kept fingering her cunt, desperate to be fucked by him. Randy took hold of Jenny’s hips, running his hands over her hot body as he stared at her cunt, completely on offer for him.

Jenny was panting hard, “Get that cock in my cock Randy, fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me,” she begged.

Randy smiled as he teased his hard cock along Jenny’s cunt lips. He looked around at everybody smiling like the cat that had got the cream, “Oh I will Jenny, look at me guys. Miss High and Mighty Financial Controller is about to become my whore.”

With that Randy thrust his cock into Jenny’s cunt, eliciting screams of delight from a lust driven Jenny.

“OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS RANDYYYYYYYY, FUCK THAT’S SO GOOD, SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD,” Jenny panted as she thrust her whole body back to feel the sensation of Randy’s cock in her tight cunt. Jenny could not resist taking a moment to look around at everyone looking at her. She smiled at the guys looking at her, “OHHHHH I’M YOUR SLUT RANDY, I’M RANDY’S FUCKING SLUT,” Jenny boasted.

Randy built up his rhythm savouring the feeling of fucking his fantasy woman’s cunt. He smiled as Jenny gyrated against him, then watched in awe as Jenny grabbed hold of her tits and began to grope them hard.

“YESSSSSSSSSS YOU FUCKING ARE JENNY, YOU’RE MY FUCKWHORE NOW, MY DIRTY FUCKING SLUT, OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS FUCK YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS,” Randy shouted as he slapped Jenny’s ass.

“I WAS FUCKING MADE FOR THIS RANDY, I’M YOUR FUCKING DIRTY SLUT. POUND MY FUCKING CUNT, DOG ME RANDY, DOG ME HARDER,” shouted Jenny.

Randy took his chance as he grabbed hold of Jenny’s 36C tits as they swung invitingly as he fucked her. He was now fucking Jenny so hard while groping her amazing tits. He looked around at everyone all completely spellbound by the show. He felt like he was king of the world.

“OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK YESSSSSSS JENNYSSSSSSSS, FUCK I’M YOUR DREAM GUY NOW. FUCK I’M SO CLOSE, YOU’RE JUST ABOUT TO HAVE THE MOST GIGANTIC ORGASM EVER, OHHHHHH I BET YOU WANT MY CUM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH,” gloated Randy.

Jenny gasped “FUCKKKKKK YESSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS I DO RANDY, MAKE ME YOUR FILTY CUMWHORE, SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY CUMSLUT I AM, GIVE ME YOUR HOT CUM,” she begged.

Randy knew it was time to unleash his cum, he took a deep breathe, then yelled “OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS JENNYSSSSSSSS, CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING,” as he let go of his jism.

Jenny felt Randy’s cum pulse inside of her triggering a huge orgasm inside of her, “OHHHHHHH RANDYYYYYYYYYY, YESSSSSSSSSSS, YOUR HOT CUM, FUCKKKKKKK I’M YOUR CUMWHORE, YOUR FUCKSLUT, OHHHHHH YOU’RE SUCH A FUCKING HUNK.,” Jenny screamed.

Everyone watching applauded the show. One that was so unlikely just a few hours ago had become reality. Jenny turned around and kissed Randy, “Ohhhhhhh Randy, I’ your slut now, life is sooooooo good.”