The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Peter and Wendy

Chapter 10

Peter and Pauline awoke at twelve forty-five in the afternoon. Peter finished what he was unable to start the night before and then they climbed out of bed. Peter was first in the bathroom followed very quickly by Pauline. As Peter was getting dressed, Pauline asked, “I wonder how Samantha is getting on in your seat”. Peter remembered the urgency for getting home and said, “Put your mackintosh on quickly and we will go and see”. They walked quickly over to the main complex and up to Peter’s office. When they walked in, Janet’s chair was on its side and there was a dark stain in the doorway to his office. Peter leaned down and felt the stain; “This is still warm”, he said. Peter picked up the phone and dialled the guard room. When they answered, he gave them the lockdown code and then asked if any vehicle had left the site in the last ten minutes. The Guard told him the Site was secure and no vehicles had been through the gates on the last half an hour. Peter then told the guard that his female staff were missing after an assumed hostile attack. They were likely to be still on site and therefore a full search should be conducted.

After his instructions were accepted and the search commenced, Peter rang Jason Sinclair and recognised that the call was being divertNMemoryed. Jason picked up the phone, Peter said, I warned you about what would happen if my staff were targeted, Auto Destruct forty-two”. Jason asked, “What does Auto destruct forty-two mean”. Peter said, “You have Ninety minutes to return my girls unharmed”. Jason said, “After you left, my blood was tested and I was hypnotised to a very deep trance level and nothing was found in either. So Peter I want to know what you did or you will never see your girls again”. Peter said, “I am waiting”, then put the phone down. On the other end Jason was confused, he was expecting Peter to be furious, but now he was not so confident he had played this game for the best. Across from him sat three ladies, he had had a soft spot for Sam after their first exchange and Joanna was beautiful as well. Janet on the other hand was much older and a bit of a dragon. He had not been able to communicate with Sam at all and the other two were being difficult.

What Jason did not know was that in order to protect Sam from receiving any harmful instructions, Joanna had instructed her not to hear any words at all until Peter returned. Jason had wasted all the time so far on Sam and now had no time for the other two. His bluff had been called and had no more trump cards. They were hiding in an unused lab right below Peter’s Office and he expected that the site search would now have been started.

Pauline cleaned up the coffee stain and asked, “Are you going to let him die”. Peter replied, “That is up to him, but probably yes I don’t see him capitulating now”. Pauline said, “What if he hurts Sam and Joanna”.

Down stairs the two special service operatives had just returned to the room and reported that the site was on lock down and being searched they estimated another ten minutes before they were found. They asked if he wanted them to repel boarders and Jason said, “No, go to the guard room and give yourselves up. We don’t want anyone to get hurt, especially these three ladies; I have a foreboding that he has outsmarted me. I knew he was cleaver but I did not see him being this resourceful.

The two special operatives left to walk back to the guard room. Jason was about to phone Peter back and try another tack when he felt a pressure in his chest and found it hard to breath. Janet seeing his condition picked up the phone and dialled Peter’s office. Peter answered immediately and Janet said, “We are in Lab 86 down one flight”. Peter and Pauline ran and met the searchers at the end of the corridor. Peter told them where they were and let the searchers go first. The leader using his Walky-talky called for an Ambulance, Peter rushed in and seeing Sam and Joanna alright hugged them both.

He then escorted all four females back to his office and then went back to Jason. By this time, he was on a stretcher and Peter said, “I told you what would happen, if you worked against me”. Jason gasped for breath and Medic said, “He is in a bad state; we should get him to hospital”. Peter said, “There is only one cure to his problem and he hasn’t got enough breath to ask for it”. Take him to the guard room and I’ll get the cure and meet you there”. Peter then turned and walked back to the elevator. Back in his office Joanna said, “What happened to him, he was alright one minute and the next he just keeled over. By the way, Sam is deaf until you kiss her. Which is a good job, he spent nearly half an hour trying to get through to her, he never got around to us”. Peter kissed Joanna and then kissed Sam who said, “Peter thank you, Joanna made me deaf and I have no ides what that man was trying to do”. Peter said, “That is the hypnotist who got to you in Dorset, you should be thanking Joanna for saving your arse”.

Janet said, “Would someone like to explain what is happening”. Peter replied, “All in good time, Pauline and I have to save a life. Come Pauline we are needed in the guard room”.

When they reached the guard room Jason was still lying on the stretcher. Peter said, “Carry him into a cell please”. The guards said, “But sir he is very unwell and in need of medical assistance”. Peter said, “I have got a magic cure but I will not dispense it unless he is in a cell”. The guards finally agreed to carry him into a cell and left Peter and Pauline with him. Peter leaned down next to his ear and said, “This is the one and only time I will ever do this, Pauline if you please”. Pauline reached down and kissed him on the lips. As Pauline moved away, Jason gasped a huge breath and then started panting to get oxygen back into his system. Peter and Pauline were walking out of the cell, when Jason panted, “What did you do”. Peter turned from the door and said, “Next time, listen to what I have to tell you, there can be no more reprieves”. Peter left the room closing the door and signifying to the guard to lock it”. After the guard locked the door and pointing to another cell, said, “His two companions are in there”. Peter said, “Leave them here until Monday and will I speak to their leaders then”.

Peter and Pauline walked back to his Office and found the three victims sitting in Janet’s outer office drinking coffee. Peter said, “How are you feeling now, Janet said, “What happened to Samantha, She has been very quiet all day and now she hasn’t stopped talking”. Peter said, “She is just protecting her domination over you and Joanna, If she allows you to speak, she could be compromised”. Joanna will you please take Samantha home and keep her away from any other men”.

As Samantha and Joanna left Peter’s leaving Samantha’s rubberised mackintosh hanging on the hook behind Janet’s door, Pauline said, “If you have no more need for me, I have work to do”>

Janet said, “What is it Peter with you and Mackintoshes, Pauline is always wearing one and Joanna and Sam came in wearing them today. Peter replied, “Well I have had a latex fetish for a very long time and mackintoshes are just the icing on my cake”.

Just then the phone rang and when Janet answered it and then said, “It’s someone from MI6”. Peter said, “Put it through and while I am on the phone try on Sam’s raincoat”.

Peter walked into his office and closed the door; Janet put the call through and looked at the coat hanging behind her door.

Peter was on the phone for a long time and “His caller started off by thanking Peter for his help the previous day and went on to say that Jason was missing. Peter explained what had taken place and then said, “That was the last time he was going to help”. Peter was asked if Jason would be released soon and Peter said, “I will review his case on Monday”. The man on the other end said, “I would like to meet you face to face and in your present state I won’t ask you to come here. I will come up to Nottingham tomorrow and meet you in your office at ten, thirty. Peter began by refusing but the man was calmly insistent and Peter eventually submitted, agreeing that he would be there”.

After the call Peter sat quietly in his room thinking with the door closed. Our side Janet was feeling the lining of the coat.

Minutes later, Janet made two cups of coffee and carried Peter’s through to his office wearing the coat over her normal clothes. When Peter saw her he was pleased and said, “This is not the way to wear that coat, you have known me for months and if you want to join my band of happy females you will have to comply”.

Janet put his coffee down on his desk and said, “I have been having erotic dreams about submitting to you in a coat like this, if you are prepared to allow me to join your little band, I will go and change”.

Peter said, “Go and change then”. Janet went to change in the stationary cupboard and while she was out, Joanna rang, “Peter picked up the phone and Joanna said, “Master, Sam is still exceptionally submissive and I dare not leave her but we need some provisions, would you allow me to take this coat off”.

Peter replied, “Bring Sam back here and then you can go shopping”. Janet returned carrying her clothes wearing the coat, as she came through the door, she said, “I remember what happened the last time I wore something like this”. Peter said, “What ever it was I hope we can make it better this time”.

Janet sat at her desk and daydreamed about Peter and bondage. She was mortified when Sam and Joanna returned. When Joanna saw Janet she said, “You’re not wearing that right, it should always be worn with the hood up and fastened”, she reached over pulled Janet’s hood up and fastened the neck strap. Janet put her hand up to remove the hood and Joanna swatted them away, then turned to Sam and said, “Make sure she does not let the hood down. Sam was prepared and taking Wendy’s hand cuffs out of her bag proceeded to manacle Janet’s hands behind her back. Peter called through from his office, “Sam come in here please and let Joanna do the shopping. Sam reminded Joanna that June was coming over tonight and most probably Janet. Joanna left and Sam moved into Peter’s office leaving Janet alone just as she was those many years ago as she came out of the swimming pool. She was becoming very aroused and was squirming on the seat.

Peter asked Sam to close the door and the pointed to the space under his desk. Sam took up her place and started suckling Peter’s cock.

While Sam was busy Peter was trying to write up his notes of the previous two days and thinking what he was going to do about his covert instructions regarding the wearing of mackintoshes. He knew that Joanna and Mary would be unable to take theirs off until he had fucked them twice and Sam would be submissive until that evening. He decided he liked his submissive wife but did not want others to reap the benefits; he would have to change those instructions. He also concluded that she looked very good in a mackintosh so would have to make her a little like Pauline. When Sam had finished and swallowed all of Peter’s discharge, she stayed under the desk stoking Pete’s legs. Peter said, “It doesn’t look like Janet is going to make us a coffee, would you do it please”. Sam crawled out from beneath the desk and opened Peter’s office door, she found Janet standing next to large wooden floor sculpture of an elephant and was rubbing her crotch on the trunk. Sam said, “Janet what are you doing, you must know that self gratification is not aloud while you are in bondage. As punishment for your action you will remain in your current attire and confinement for the whole of this weekend”.

Janet appealed, “Sam please I have responsibilities to execute and therefore can’t stay like this all weekend”.

Peter shouted from his chair, “Sam make the coffee and ignore all instructions from Janet”. As Sam was adding the cream, the phone in Janet’s office rang and moved to pick up the receiver. Instead of putting the handset to her ear, she held it up against Janet’s ear inside the hood and Janet then said, ”Professor Pandragon’s Office, Janet speaking, how may I help you”. The caller replied, “Hi Janet, this is Heather, are you still planning to join us tomorrow, we are planning to leave at eight thirty in the morning”. Janet replied, “I am sorry Heather, I cannot make it, the Professor had arranged a meeting for tomorrow morning and has asked that I be here”. Heather accepted the excuse but hinted there could be other reasons.

Sam returned the handset to its cradle and Janet said, “Please Sam, take these cuffs off”. Sam said, “I would but I don’t have the keys her they are still on Peter’s bedside table”. Janet’s state of arousal was now at fever pitch and she didn’t think she could wait until it was time to go home. Peter walked out to see where his coffee was and noticed the look on Janet’s face, recognising what was happening he said, “Sam could you get Mary on the phone and ask her to come here, if you can’t get her direct ask June to go and find her. Sam failed to reach Mary directly so contacted June and passed on Peter’s message. She then went back into Peter’s office carrying two cups of coffee.

Fifteen minutes later Mary appeared in Janet’s office and instantly recognised Janet’s dilemma. Peter had given her a strong addiction to latex and pussy so she crawled under Janet’s desk and then up the skirt of Janet’s raincoat. Janet opened her legs and Mary started lapping. Four orgasms later, Mary paused and moved to knock on Peter’s door. When Sam opened it, Mary said, “Mission accomplished is there anything more you would like me to do”? Peter said, “Thank you Mary that will be all, you may like to come back in an hour and what do you think of your new attire”. Mary replied, “You are a horrible man, I cannot take this coat off or drop its hood and you have increased my fetish for latex and pussy juice to addiction levels”. Peter said, “Very well, just be back here in an hour”.

After Mary had left, Sam said, “I am sure she did not mean what she said”. Peter replied, “Whether she meant it or not, she said it and will have to be punished”. Peter picked up the phone and dialled June, when she answered; he thanked her for getting the rubberised mackintoshes and asked how she got them so fast”. June explained and then Peter said, “We need another half dozen, how soon could you get them and see if your suppliers do bondage coats as well, buy as many as you can up to a budget maximum of £5,000”. June told him she would get on to it straight away”.

For the next hour Sam stayed under his desk and Peter answered his own phone calls. At a quarter past four, a call from the guard room came through and the guard commander asked Peter what was going to happen to the residents of the cells, Peter said, “I have already left instruction that they are not to be released until Monday. However I have arranged to meet with their superiors tomorrow so I will let you know then. The Guard Commander said, “I have received notification of two helicopter landings at 10:30 tomorrow and a request the three detainees be ready for released at 11:30”. Peter said, “You can receive as many requests as there are Ministers in this Government but while I am Director of this Institute, mine is the final decision”. The Guard Commander said, “Very well Professor, they will be ready for release at the requested time but I will await authorisation from you before doing so”.

Peter thanked him and reminded him that he was to repel any attempt by outsiders to release them before that authorisation.

When Peter put the Phone down he said to Sam, “They are coming in force tomorrow, do you still have your weapon. Sam said, “Yes I have both Nancy’s and mine”. Peter said, “Talking about Nancy she had better be back to herself before they arrive”. Mary arrived at four forty-five and moved straight under the skirt of Janet’s mackintosh. When she finished her attack at three minutes past five, Peter said, “That is enough for today, Mary please escort Janet to the house and then assist Joanna make dinner for eight”. Peter then phoned Pauline and told her to meet him and Sam at number 30, he then locked the office and walked with Sam towards the married quarters and number 30. Pauline caught them up and said, “I will go and get the boots and my suitcase”. Sam said “I will come with you Peter does not need my help to deal with Nancy”.

Peter waited outside for Pauline to return. When she did they both went inside and found Pounce in the kitchen. Pauline took off her mackintosh and laid it with a pair of the ballet boots beside Pounce and said, “Get that cock out of your arse”, before going upstairs to get dressed. Nancy screamed saying that she would get them back. Peter said, “The only reason you are able to talk now is because your leader’s want you back, however you have a dilemma, if you don’t put these boots on in the next sixty seconds you will become pounce again and we will send you back like that”. Nancy pushed her feet into the boots and then tied the laces; she then put the mackintosh on. Standing there very wobbly, she said, “I am sorry, that was horrible, if I had known what it was like, I would never had forced Pauline back into it”. Pauline had come down stairs when Nancy had said that and said, “Tough you got what you deserved”.

Peter said, “You are invited to dine with us tonight, but if you try and touch any of our mind control agents, you will never stand on two feet again”. Pauline was wearing a pale blue latex shirt and navy blue latex jeans and she whispered to Peter, I don’t know what you did to me but I want my mackintosh back”. Peter said, “Unfortunately Nancy needs it more, I will get you a new one, in the mean time you can have Mary’s when she takes it off”.

The three of them walked to number 28, Nancy was very unsure in her boots and kept holding on to anything that was close by”. As they walked in though the front door Joanna was coming down the stairs and she said, “Nancy nice to meet you again”. Nancy replied “I am sorry; it is really nice to see you again”. They all walked into the dining room and found June, Janet and Mary sitting at the table. Joanna said “Please take your seats, dinner will be in less than five minutes”, then disappeared into the kitchen to join Sam. June asked Peter, “Are you happy with the three rubberised mackintoshes I brought around, I see there are indeed being used”. Peter replied, “Yes but there are three of you that do not have one. I never realised until Pauline started wearing hers all the time, how much I like them, Now that Janet has discovered she likes to wear one, I will a very happy worker all the time. Janet said, “I hope you are not expecting me to wear this every day”. Peter said, “If you take it off before dinner, you can have three days a week where you can wear something of you choice if you keep it on until after dinner, you will have to wear it every day including Saturday and Sunday”. Janet said, “That must be your sense of humour, you know very well, I am stuck like this”.

Peter said, “Ok Janet come with me and I will get out of your restraints”. Janet followed Peter up the stairs and into his bedroom. Peter picked up the keys from the bedside table and said, “42903517” and Janet slumped onto the bed into a deep trance. Peter said, “Janet you have spent the afternoon reliving your missed opportunity as a school girl and when Mary helped you orgasm you concluded that you now have two significant loves in your life one is the feel of latex against you skin and the second is Mary’s tongue in your snatch. You now consider Mary to be your Mistress and you will do whatever she says, you will also wear whatever she wants you to wear. When you go down stairs you will ask her and abide by her decision. When I release your arms you will wake up and not notice any loss of time nor remember being hypnotised”. Peter put the key into each manacle and released them. Janet stood up and walked back to the table without dropping the hood or taking off the coat. Sitting down next to Mary again she asked, “Mary what would you like me to wear, this coat or something else”. Mary said, “It will be time for me to eat your pussy soon and so you should keep this coat on, that is if you will allow me to eat you pussy”. Janet replied, “Mistress my pussy is yours whenever you want it”. At that moment Sam and Joanna came in with the food.

After dinner Mary took Janet into the sitting room and Pauline and Peter cleaned and tidied up. Sam and Joanna joined Mary in the sitting room and Joanna said, “Is there room under that mackintosh for me. Sam looked at Joanna’s face and said, “Peter will have to sort you out soon”.

At ten thirty, Janet went home still wearing Sam’s mac and carrying the cuffs in her pocket. Nancy went up to the single bedroom. Joanna slept with Peter and Sam and although Joanna hadn’t removed her mackintosh by the time she went to sleep, although she would have been able to.

Pauline and Mary slept in the same bed but they were not together. Next Morning Peter woke first and went straight into the shower. Before he was finished he was joined by Sam and they took a long time to finish. When they at last left the bathroom Joanna took her mackintosh off and had a shower. While she was in the shower Pauline got up and picked up the raincoat and put it on before going back to bed.

When Joanna emerged from the bathroom, she looked for her coat and not finding decided to get dressed in something else and she found one of Mary’s little latex coats. When she joined Peter and Sam in the kitchen, Sam said, “I see you have decided to change”. Joanna told them she had lost the mac with the hood so she had put this on. Sam said, “Well you look very nice”. Peter said, “June has ordered some more mackintoshes so you will have at least, one of your own soon”. The three of them sat down to breakfast and Sam said, “Just like the good old days”. Peter said, “You two will always be my first choice, I love you both very much, I lust after Pauline and at the moment I am still angry with Mary”.

Upstairs Mary had woken when Pauline got back into bed and finding herself next to a pussy in a mac, went to work. Pauline was approaching her fifth orgasm when Peter and Samantha left the house. Samantha asked, “What are you expecting from your visitors”. Peter said, “Probably an argument and my P45”. Samantha continued, “Surely they won’t fire you. You didn’t start this battle between Jason and you”. Peter replied, “I expect they will look after their own and take his side though”. As they walked into the main building there were two MOD Policemen on the door wearing their dress uniforms. Peter asked, “No one told me that the Queen is coming”. One of the Policemen smiled and said, “I understand that it is the Joint Chiefs, sir. We have made the board room ready, sir”. Peter replied, “Very well and thank you, has Janet arrived yet”. The Policeman replied, “Yes, sir, about five minutes ago”. Peter nodded and told them to escort the visitors up when they arrived. Leaving them Peter and Samantha walked to his office and found Janet there still wearing the mackintosh.

As Peter entered she said, “I am very sorry Professor, I just could not take it off”. Peter said, “Do not worry you look very nice in that and it is Saturday”. Janet continued, “By the way Professor there was a message for you at the guard room, apparently your sister will be arriving at 11:00 tomorrow morning”. Peter said, “Dam, I haven’t got everything ready, I hope our visitors are not late arriving and do not stay too long”. Samantha said, “Whatever you need to do, I will help you and I am sure Joanna and Pauline will too”. Janet said, “Once we are finished here, you can count me in also”. Peter said, “Thank you, although if this meeting doesn’t go well, we may not be able to accomplish much”. Peter walked into his office and opened the safe, he took out three small atomisers and made sure they were all full. Putting two in the side pockets of his jacket, he gave the third to Samantha. When she asked, “What is this”. Peter replied, “A little insurance, if you see me take mine out get ready to use yours. We will need everyone in the room to breathe in a little, and remember to hold your breath while you use it”.

Janet was making three cups of coffee when the sound of helicopters could be heard. Sam asked where they would land. Peter said, “I expect on the green where the soldiers used to have their tents. We had better go along to the board room”. Carrying their cups of coffee all three moved to the board room, there was a large oval table and eighteen chairs around it Peter and Samantha put their cups against the two centre chairs on the side away from the door. Janet filled the coffee machine and then stood by the door.

It was ten minutes later when the MOD Chiefs arrived. There were four of them one in uniform and three in civvies. Peter recognised three of them, two were government ministers and the one in uniform was the General in charge of the Joint Chiefs. The General said, “Professor thank you seeing us at such short notice. May I introduce the Home Secretary, the Armed Forces Minister and the Director of MI6 on the James Bond films this would be “M”. Peter said, “Welcome all of you, lets cut to the bottom line, why are you here”. The director of MI6 said, “We are here to salvage what we can after the unfortunate unilateral escapade of Mr Sinclair. The process you performed on our renegade American was outstanding there was no drug in his system and deep hypnosis could not establish any mental intrusions. Your method was completely undetectable.

We are not sure what caused Mr Sinclair to embark on this foolhardy action perhaps he was threatened by your success and had become unhinged. Peter asked, “Has he been operating alone or does he have another hypnotist in his team“. The Head of MI6 replied, “He and his wife have been our only defence against mind control for six years and he has build up a little empire of support staff mostly medics. Peter asked “Were the two heavies he had with him, part of this little empire”. The head of MI6 said, “Yes I believe so”. Peter said, “So he is allowed to conduct his activities unchecked and autonomous of the service to which he belongs”.

The head of MI6 said, “That is the current sate of affairs, he spends most of his time perfecting his art on people associated with the extremist groups ensuring we get an early warning of potential terrorist attacks. This activity is almost self sustaining as new potential leaders emerge his existing unwitting informers bring them to our attention and provided him with new people to target. Occasionally we point him at a specific target, but these are perhaps no more than three of four a year”.

Peter said, “So he is allowed free reign to apply his mind control techniques on unsuspecting members of the general public without any regulation or supervision so you can maintain access to his skills when they are needed by the state. The General said, “That is not how we like to refer to his activities but in a nutshell you are one hundred prevent correct. Peter asked, “He put his claws into of least two members of my team, was that of his own initiative or under direction from you. The General said, “He never acknowledged that you had any chance of success and Samantha here was, as he said a test both of his covert techniques and of your mind control abilities, and was necessary. I know of no other”.

Peter said, “I have published all my findings apart from some unfinished research therefore you are able to conduct mind control without me. I find the establishment of an unregulated organization with free reign to operate within the public domain, abhorrent and want nothing to do with him or his department. I therefore resign from this post and any other post I hold within Government. The unfinished research will remain unfinished and all my team and I will set up somewhere else”.

The Home Secretary said. “Just wait a minute Professor, don’t go off half cocked, I am with you, I have been lobbying for tighter controls to be placed on Mr Sinclair’s little band and had thought that now that we had you on board, these would be in place. We all know of your stand on making mind control available to the secret services. I can assure you that your published results are now in a very secure archive and will not be made available to anyone. It is my opinion that the episode on Thursday was a rouse by Mr Sinclair to take your mind control formulas from you directly as all his other attempts had failed. Your resourcefulness has outwitted him every time and I think he has finally cracked. This makes it even more imperative that you take over all his operations and set up the authorisation process that you and I would be happy with.

The Arms Forces Minister said, “I am with the home secretary on this issue professor, Her Majesties Government is not content for the situation with Mr Sinclair’s renegade operation to continue and we have been trying, for some time to, shut it down. I believe that Mr Sinclair was aware of this and Thursday was his last stand, all actions after that were those of a desperate man trying to hang on”.

The General pulled a large file out of his briefcase and handed it to Peter, these are all the members of Mr Sinclair’s team and details of his cases that we know about. Please review these and pick out those you would like in your team Professor. Don’t decide yet, but if you chose to take on this role you will be accountable to a board consisting of the four of us which will meet as and when you feel it necessary. Potential targets will be directed through the Head of MI6 and all actions will be endorsed by the board. Your first assignment is to interrogate Mr Sinclair and his wife to ensure that the list of people who have been affected by his team is complete.

Peter asked, “Where is Mrs Sinclair now”. The General replied, “She is in your guard room, she thought she was going to get her husband released but we had made arrangements to have her detained”.

Peter said, “OK I’ll think about all this and consider your offer. I have a busy weekend ahead so will not review anything until Monday, Is there any urgency regarding the Sinclair’s”.

The General said, “The Sinclair group is currently deactivated due to a review”. There are no known targets in the pipeline so you have quite a bit of flexibility. I propose that we meet again on Friday and deliberate on your findings. In the meantime I would like you to remain in your post and work towards completing your research. Have you any idea how long that will take”. Peter replied, “We are in the hands of a botanist and I believe she needs at least another six growing seasons before we can commence testing the final compound”.

The General said, “Very well you must finish that, so your position here is safe for another ten years. We will await your decision on the other matter until Friday. I will arrange the same transport so we will see you here”.

After that the visitors stood and after a general round of hand shaking they trouped out back to the Helicopters.

After they had left Sam said, “You did very well there, I believe that was exactly what the two Government bods were hoping for, so you are still in the driving seat.

Janet said, “That went completely over my head, what was all that about mind control. I was beginning to think I had gone insane, walking around like this, but it did not faze any of them it was as if they expected it. Sam is sitting there in latex and I don’t know what I look like. Am I to assume that your research here is to do with mind control and that I am one of your subjects”.

Peter said, “Janet, the fact that you put that mackintosh on is your doing although the fact that you cannot take it off may be down to me”. Janet went on to say, “Well I would like you to fix is so I can take this mac off, it is very embarrassing and it does not suit me”. Peter said, “I think is suits you perfectly and because of that I am not inclined to change you”. Janet went on, “Professor, I am required to walk about in the community and this dress is just not suitable”. Peter said, “If you would like, that I can fix”. Janet replied, “Yes please, I can’t wait, how do you do it”. Peter said, “I wave my hands and say abracadabra 42903517. Janet, you love your mac and find it appropriate for where ever you are. There is nowhere, where you do not feel happy to parade about in your lovely mac”. When you go to bed each night you will hang it up with reverence and when you get up and after your daily wash you will put it on as you are wearing it now, no underwear and only high heels. In a moment I am going to say awake and when I do you will awake with no knowledge or recollection of being in a trance. The last thing you remember was me saying abracadabra. Janet awake”

Peter said, “We have jobs to do I will lock this file in the office and meet you two back at the house. Oh and Janet if you still want me to fix your mac thing I will do it there”.

The Girls walked towards the House and Peter walked back towards his office. He sat in his chair and glanced at the file there were personnel records of some twenty people and the two heavies in the cells were among the first few in the file, he noted that they were professional soldiers recruited from the SAS and were versed in several languages as well as a whole list of unnamed combat and weapon skills. Peter locked the file away and decided to pay these two a visit. On the way to the house he called in at the Guard room and the Guard Commander said, “Are you aware we have a new resident in the cells”. Peter replied, “I believe its Mrs Sinclair, I would like to see her but first I would like a word with the two soldiers who gave themselves up”. The Guard Commander said, “This way Professor”.

The cell with the two soldiers was opened and Peter walked in saying, “Gentlemen it appears you have been working in an uncontrolled and unorthodox manner. Today, I met with a number of men from London and have learnt that Mr Sinclair has been a, loose cannon for some time and they have offered his department to me. Before I make up my mind I would like to discus a number of options. If you are prepared to hang around until Monday and meet me for a discussion, the purpose of which is for each of us to determine if we are prepared to work with the other and for me to get an insight of how the department currently operates”. The two soldiers looked at each other and one of then said, “I think I can speak for both of us Professor and we would be prepared to remain here until Monday and answer your questions”.

Peter said, “You are both highly qualified and intelligent Soldiers, I expect some questions from you also”. Peter banged on the door and when it was opened, Peter instructed the Guard Commander to arrange for two rooms in a local hotel and then to release them. They are to report to Peter’s office at 09:00 on Monday morning. The guard commander said he would do it as soon as Peter had completed his visit. Peter was then shown into another cell containing a very young and attractive woman.

Peter considered that she must be ten or twelve years younger that her husband and said, “Mrs Sinclair, I am Professor Pandragon and I am responsible for your husband being here. Could I ask how you and he got together, I understand you are a hypnotist, where did you learn your skill and where did you meet”. Mrs Pandragon said, “I’m afraid I am not going to be helpful, I can not remember where I learnt my trade or where I met my husband, I only know that I love him with all my heart and soul and he has helped my to progress my skills”. Peter had heard enough so he bid her good bye and left.

When Sam and Janet had arrived back at the house they found Joanna, Pauline, Mary and Nancy all sitting around the table. Janet said, “He really does like mackintoshes doesn’t he. Pauline said, “He is not the only one, Sam and I are waiting for more coats to arrive”. Sam gave Pauline an odd look but said nothing.

Back at the house, as soon as Peter returned, they began making lists of things to be done before Wendy arrives. They had lists of provisions to buy and a list of preparations to make at the house. Peter sent Janet and Nancy to buy the provisions and the remainder adjourned to the cottage. After Peter had ensured all the tasked were being attended to, so he left them and headed to the Vicarage.

After speaking to the Vicar, he returned carrying some high visibility clothing and a traffic management sign on a pole. His four helpers were well into their tasks when he returned. He checks were they were and said “Would you like to stop for a drink, we could visit the pub across the road or we could stay here and have coffee”. Sam and Pauline voted for the pub and Mary and Joanna wanted to stay there. Peter said, “That is an interesting split, is this, a clothing issue”? Mary replied, “Not for me, I just want to get on, there is still a lot to do”. Joanna replied, “With me it is a clothing issue, I am not comfortable yet, to go into a public area wearing a coat like this and nothing underneath it”. Peter said, “Ok, I’ll put the kettle on, you may like to think of Janet, she was totally against wearing a mac at all yesterday and today she went to the supermarket without a thought”. Pauline said, “I have been wearing my coat like this for so long, it seams quite natural”.

Mary said, “Your other coat did not have a hood, but I do like you as you are, with the hood up”. Pauline replied, “I initially wanted my own mac back, but wearing this one in this manner is very comfortable and the fact that it is only rubber lined, has certain advantages, wearing the hood up, just feels so right”. Peter shouted, “Coffees ready, come and get it”. They all trouped into the kitchen and picked up a cup each. Peter said, “This is perfect, my future wife and her three substitutes. Sam said, “Have you thought what you are going to do with Mrs Sinclair”. Peter replied, “She looks to be about the same age as Mary and Pauline, do we need a fourth substitute. Joanna said, “I have no objections, now there are more mackintoshes on order, we can accommodate another one and when Nancy goes we will have an empty bed. Sam said, “You could put Nancy and Jason together and get them both out of our hair, which would make way for taking on Mrs Sinclair”.

Peter said, “That would seem to be a solution, I had not considered that, but I do like it”. Sam said, “First you need to fix Joanna and then you need to set Nancy onto Sinclair and then you need to take on Mrs Sinclair”. Joanna said, “Why does he need to fix me”. Peter said, “4292311” and Joanna dropped into a deep trance; Peter deepened the trance and then instructed her to never consider that a mackintosh was not suitable clothing for anywhere she went. Also that if the coat had a hood attached it was always to be maintained with the hood up. Lastly he increased her addiction for eating pussy under a mackintosh skirt so she would have to have a fix every 6 hours or less”. As Peter said the last phrase, Pauline said, “Ooo, goody”. Peter then woke Joanna up after telling her she would not remember the trance or any loss of time. When Joanna awoke, Pauline opened her legs and indicated to Joanna and it was for her.

Sam, Peter and Mary went back to work leaving Joanna under Pauline’s skirt. As Mary went up stairs with Peter, she asked, “If Joanna is going to be diving under mackintosh skirts every five or six hours there won’t be much availability for me”. Peter replied, “From the four of you there is only Sam who is not wearing a mac and that is because Janet needed it. I agree, to give you the same availability as Joanna, so here should be at least four people in mackintoshes at any time”. Mary said, “I’ll leave it up to you to arrange”. Peter said, “You also have access to Janet and maybe soon Mrs Sinclair”. Mary said, “You can’t keep calling her Mrs Sinclair, if you don’t know her name, give her one, something like, Slut or Toilet or something demeaning”.

Peter said, “I will give that idea some thought in the mean time we have work to do”. Janet and Nancy arrived back at half past three and filled the kitchen cupboards with provisions”. Peter knew that Wendy was a reasonable cook but she would learn to be a great cook. The dining room had been prepared to seat eight and one of the tasks Peter was going to get Wendy to do was to cook dinner for everyone every night.

They all worked on until the house was spotless and ready for its new occupant and finished at seven fifteen. Peter thanked everyone for their help and invited them all to join him in the Pub for dinner. Neither Janet nor Joanna gave their clothing a thought and they all agreed to join him.

After a very good meal and several bottles of wine they all staggered back to the institute. As they passed the guard room Sam said, “Pauline’s little case is at home, why don’t we pick up Mrs Sinclair on the way past and have some fun”. Janet pulled the cuffs from her coat pocket and said “I still have these”. Peter said, “Ok it will be our entertainment for the remainder of the evening”. He stopped of at the guard room and talked to the guards. Mrs Sinclair was soon following Peter out of the door with her hands cuffed behind her. As she joined, the group of women outside, she said, “I have heard about you and your rubber fetish, if you think you are going to get me in something like that you have another thing coming”. Peter whispered to Sam, “I think that was a challenge”. Sam said, “Can I programme her, I have never done anyone yet”. Peter hiccupped and said, “Well it is supposed to be fun so yes I think that would be a good idea however, I have been tasked with interrogating her so I should do that first”.

Pauline and Mary manhandled their prisoner into the house and sat her in the sitting room. As the remainder walked in, Pauline nipped up stairs for her case. When she returned, she said to Mrs Sinclair, “When your husband persuaded us to join him in London, this is what he was after”. Mrs Sinclair replied, “You are not coming near me with any of that, I’ve seen what it can do”. Pauline sat next to Sam and opened the case, Sam too out a large syringe and Pauline pointed to a bottle. Sam filled the syringe and Mary said, “Whoa, you don’t need that much, that could lead to brain damage”. Sam replied, “don’t worry I won’t use it all”. Mrs Sinclair was becoming very agitated and shouted “keep that away from me”. Sam moved to sit beside her and said, “Calm down this won’t hurt, much”. Mrs Sinclair became very animated making it almost impossible for Sam to administer the drug, so Pauline, Joanna and Mary moved to hold her down. When she was immobile, Sam injected the Agent 1C into her arm but as the needle went in she struggled and pushed against the plunger which resulted in her getting all the contents of the Syringe, Sam removed the empty syringe and said “Oops that was not me that was her”.

He succumbed very quickly to the drug and Peter talked her down. He was not able to get her much lower; the trance was already at the bottom. Peter said, “I am going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer honestly and fully to each question asked.

Q. What is your full name? A. Marie Sinclair.

Q. How old are you? A. Twenty three.

Q. Where did you meet your husband? A. At collage, he gave a lecture on covert hypnosis induction.

Q. Did you complete your course? A. No I dropped out soon after. I met him.

Q. When did you marry? A. A month after I first met him.

Q. Do you love him? A. Not really, he hypnotised me and made me.

Q. Do you want to be free from him? A. Yes but he has put controls in my mind, so I cannot.

Q. What if I were to remove his controls. A If you free me from him, I will kill him.

Peter placed a command in her mind that would act as a disinfectant and clean out all embedded commands that were not her original thought and invoked it. Marie was silent for several minutes and the said, “I am clean”.

Peter placed a trigger on this command and made it so it could be invoked at any time, but only by Sam. He then move away to let Sam continue saying, “She is a talented hypnotist don’t take that away from her, we may need her skills”.

Sam whispered to Pauline and then sat down and said, “You will continue to develop your hypnosis skills, but you can only use them as and when directed by Peter. You have never been married; Mr Sinclair was one of your tutors and someone who helped you. The only man you could ever love is Professor Pandragon, but your real love is women and especially the women in this room. The only name you have ever been called or that you have called yourself is ‘Latex Macintosh”, at school; you had the nick name ‘Rubber Mac’. You have never before considered any connection between your name and fetish clothing but since meeting Peter’s little band of followers, you have decided you would like to join them. When you wake up you will be totally subservient to everyone else in the group and you will have a desire to wear the same clothes as other members. Once you try on clothing made out of latex you will realise why you have that name and will not wear any other material on your skin ever again. If you are ever given a mackintosh with a hood, you will wear only that with its hood up and not take is off until someone instructs you too. While you are wearing your mackintosh, you will become addicted to Peter’s penis or my pussy. When you are instructed to take the mackintosh off, your addiction will remain and get stronger.

While all this was going on Pauline had injected Nancy and Peter was programming her in the Kitchen to be Mrs Sinclair and to love dominating her husband”. Peter intended to make Sinclair subservient to Nancy and send them off together. When he finished Nancy and they returned to the Sitting room. Sam was still going saying “Whenever someone says either of your names or the words rubber or rubberised, you will become very aroused if anyone other than you says “Miss Latex Mackintosh” you will orgasm. Whenever you refer to Peter you will address him as Master and when you refer to me you will address me as Mistress. You will not be able to say or write any other names for us”. Now I am going to give you some triggers and the actions or personality you will adopt when you hear them.

The first one is “Latex Robot”. When you hear that trigger you will become an robot who is only capable of carrying out instructions and has no mind of its own.

The second one is “Latex baby”. When you hear that trigger you will become a small child of five, you will wear the outfits that depict that age and you will only comprehend or talk as a five year old”

The third and last trigger is “Latex slave”. When you hear that trigger you will cease being an alternative personality and become your true self, a latex wearing, completely subservient love slave to Peter, Joanna and me”.

Sam then turned to Peter and said, “How do I get her to wake up”. Peter replied, “According to Mary the drug has to dissipate out of the bloodstream before she will wake up, I suggest you put her to bed in Nancy’s bed and let her wake up naturally”. Nancy said, “Where do I sleep”. Peter replied, Well Mrs Sinclair, I think you should wait for your husband in number thirty, He should be back with you by Monday evening and then you can go home”. Nancy replied, “Thank you Professor I will wait next door”.

They had all had a tiring day so Janet went home and everyone else went to bed. Mary slept with Peter and Sam and Joanna slept with Pauline.

End of Chapter 10