The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pete started using dildos for fun. Then it got a bit out of control.

(Warning: story has heavy SCAT content.)

Pete’s Story

September 2007

mc / mm / sc

Pete started using dildos for fun.

He used an enema bulb to make sure he was clean, but every once in a while didn’t rinse deep enough, and got unlucky.

Most days he caught it early enough, working the dildo in by his toilet at first, wiggling it around up in his ass and then sliding it out and examining it to make sure it was still sparkling clean. Some times he’d pull it out and find the tip of the black rubber cock had a smear of brown on it, and if it wasn’t too bad he’d pump his ass full of water a few more times and then try again. Sometimes it was just beyond hope, and he’d give up, wipe off, and call it a night.

Over time he found he could tell, when he inserted the dildo up into his ass, whether it was full or not, just by moving around and paying attention to the pressure he felt. If his ass was empty, he’d just feel the dildo wiggling around. If it was backed up with shit, he’d feel more pressure, like a solid, compact sensation inside his gut, the head of the dildo mashing into a big mound of shit working its way down and out.

He developed the sensitivity originally to avoid these complications, to know when he wasn’t going to get clean, and avoid making a mess. Pete really wasn’t into scat. The very thought disgusted him. And so he went, coming home from work each night, lubing up whichever dildo caught his eye, and sliding it up inside him. Then if he got the all-clear, he’d fuck himself silly on the big black rubberized cock, moaning and coming as it slammed against his prostate over and over.

One week, though, Pete found that night after night, not only was his ass dirty right when he got home from work, but no matter how many times he used that enema bulb, when he stuck the dildo back up in there, sure enough, he’d pull it out with a smear of brown on the tip.

Finally, he went back to the store where he’d bought them originally.

“I’ve been having problems staying clean, you know, down there, and trying to use these butt plugs, even with that enema bulb I bought,” Pete shyly whispered to the clerk. “Do you have anything else that I could use?”

The young clerk smiled at Pete. “Oh, yeah, that’s not uncommon. Give these a shot,” and handed Pete a bag of what looked like small corks.

“What are these?”

“They’re fiber-boost suppositories. Just put one up inside yourself every night before sleep, and within a few days you should notice everything flowing a bit more smoothly.”

Pete blushed, paid, and left the store in a hurry.

That night, he tried shoving a dildo up his ass only to find, again, that his ass was backed up with shit. After rinsing several times he resigned himself to another night without his toys, and while he was thinking about it, he grabbed one of the suppositories, lubed it up a bit, and stuck it up his ass as far as he could, pushing his middle finger all the way into his rectum to make sure it’d stay in place.

Within ten minutes, Pete began to feel a little woozy. Ten minutes more and he was very lightheaded. Concerned, Pete got up from his couch intending to head to bed, but his legs gave out and he gently crumpled to the floor, unconscious.

A half hour later, the young clerk quietly slipped in through Pete’s still-unlocked back door, wearing a black outfit and a grin. He found Pete’s unconscious form lying in his living room on the ground, and smirked.

“Had to get started right away, did you?” The clerk spoke to Pete’s sleeping form, “Well, things will certainly be moving more smoothly soon, but not quite in the way I promised. Just think of it,” he said, patting Pete on the ass, “as a little free service I like to offer our better patrons. A little opportunity to expand your horizons.”

With that, he searched Pete’s house for the dildos. Picking a nice big one out, he unzipped his bag and pulled out a black leather thong with a ring where the asshole would be. He slid the dildo into the thong, slid Pete’s shorts off, lubed up the dildo, and slid the whole assembly onto Pete, gently working the dildo into his upturned ass, then tightening the thong straps to hold it very firmly in place.

Pete woke up the next day lying face-down on his floor. He grunted and tried to stand up, but as soon as he shifted he felt a solid aching deep inside his ass. He looked down to see the thong-harness holding the dildo firmly into his ass, and try as he might, he couldn’t slide the harness off. It had a locking mechanism that was keeping it tightly secured around his waist. Walking was extremely uncomfortable with that dildo lodged so deep inside him, and as Pete waddled his way out to the kitchen the churning sensation deep in his bowels gave him a hard-on in spite of himself. By the time he saw the note on the table, a thin thread of precum was leaking out of the tip of his cock and leaving a trail along the floor.

“Unfinished business,” the note said, “Come back to the store.”

Pete was a bit freaked out—someone had broken into his house? He didn’t even remember what had happened to him. But moreover, he was totally confused. What was going on? He certainly wasn’t going to go to the cops in his predicament, nor a doctor. How embarrassing!

Pete struggled a bit more. This was absurd: He couldn’t just show back up to the store with a dildo stuck in his ass and ask them to take it out. Plus, who came into his house? He felt like he was stuck in a bad dream. After a couple hours of angst and indecision, though, he had to face facts, and he drove, awkwardly shifting in his car seat, with a hard-on the whole way, back to the store.

“Uh, excuse me,” Pete said, to the same young clerk, hesitantly.

“Why, hello, Pete,” the clerk said back, “I thought you might come in today.”

At that, Pete got angry. “What the hell is your problem, man? Someone from here broke into my house? You better fix this shit now, or I’ll beat your ass!”

“Whoa, whoa, calm down, Pete, let me explain. Your door was unlocked, and I was just stopping by to make sure everything with your purchases was working out well. When I found you asleep on the floor you were naked, and I figured I should make sure it all fit correctly and give you a hand getting things stretched out. If you’re upset, then I apologize. I’ll tell you what: You watch this short video about proper enema usage, and I’ll unlock that belt.”

“Are you insane?” Pete was incredulous. “I have to watch some video? You’re the one who did something wrong, man. This is outrageous. You should be paying me not to sue you!”

“We can talk about that later, Pete. Right now the important thing is that you watch this video so you can get that big dildo out of your ass, don’t you agree?”

Pete was stunned, but the clerk calmly and patiently insisted that he watch this video even though they’d violated him in his own house with the dildo while he was sleeping. But once again, Pete really had no choice.

The video was only ten minutes, and when it was over, Pete actually had to admit it was actually pretty hot. It had shown a guy using one of their larger-model dildos to fuck himself silly, and a narrator was reading some safety guidelines or something over the video. In fact, Pete couldn’t even remember what the safety guidelines were. They were boring, whatever they were. He was mostly focused on the guy with the hot ass using the dildos. Moreover, the clerk refused to take the dildo out until after he watched the video, so the whole time he watched it, he was grinding his ass around in the chair, feeling the large dildo locked up his ass as it churned around inside, filling him up. Pete left the room with an erection that just wouldn’t quit and a wet spot on the front of his pants.

On his way out, Pete stopped for a moment to have the clerk take out the dildo, but realizing how good it felt, and unable to forget the sexy images he’d just seen, he changed his mind.

“I think, uh, I think I’ll actually leave it in for now,” Pete said, but he took the key from the clerk so he could take it outer when he needed to.

“Come back tomorrow, if you want, we’ve got all sorts of training videos,” the clerk said, with a smile.

“That’s a nice offer, but I have to work. Thanks anyway!” Pete smiled as he left.

It was already noon so Pete just called in sick for the remainder of the day. Eagerly he drove home and unlocked the belt holding the dildo in so he could slide his hungry ass up and down on the pole. He almost immediately shot a load thinking about the video he’d watched, and almost slid out the dildo, but then thought better of it and just locked it back in. He’d be glad to save the cleanup later, and something told him he’d be ready to go again pretty soon.

Indeed, fifteen minutes later Pete was sitting on his couch, jerking his dick while he gripped the base of the dildo and twisted it around in his ass. Once again he shot a load, this time spraying sticky come all over his coffee table, but he didn’t even bother to stop and wipe it up. Too much to do, he thought to himself, but when he paused to reflect, he didn’t really know what that meant.

He didn’t really have time to be concerned, though, because he suddenly felt like he had a terrible itch buried deep inside his ass. He squirmed to rid himself of it but finally had to thrust the dildo even further, so far he could barely grip the base in his fingers to keep it from slipping all the way in. Immediately the itch subsided, but his cock got hard again too.

So it went all night. Pete fucked himself raw with the dildo, and even removing it to lubricate it made him nervous and a bit panicky. The next day he woke up with the dildo still embedded in his ass and, without even thinking about it too much, drove back to the store.

“I don’t know what it was about that video, man, but I had the hottest day of my life yesterday!” Pete exclaimed to the pleased young clerk.

“Then you’ll love this next one,” he said, leading Pete into the video-viewing booth.

The next video was much longer, a couple hours this time. The narrator was still droning on about something or other, but otherwise it was more like a porno than anything else, with three young attractive blonde boys experimenting with dildos. Each one of them had a breathtaking ass, firm globes bulging backwards, filling out their underwear before they each slid them off and began to play. One of them picked up a nice, big shiny black dildo, lubed it up, and smiled coyly as he began to tease it into the ass of one of the others. It was a bit big, though, and the one taking it in his ass began to squirm and protest. Rather than ease up, though, the boy inserting it nodded to the third boy, who pushed the hapless one with the dildo in his ass down so he was lying on his stomach over a table, and then climbed on top of him and sat, his ample ass pinning the back of the young man’s head down to the table and his hands pressing down on his lower back as the first guy, with a mischievous grin, slid it home, sheathing the whole dildo inside the now-thrashing boy’s ass.

Pete started coming in his pants at that, but just as he did, the first boy pulled the dildo quickly back out and Pete saw that it was thickly coated in shit from the young man’s ass. Pete’s revulsion kicked in and his orgasm ended abruptly, much to his chagrin.

The video kept going, though, working Pete back up to a rock-hard erection and then over the top, but curiously, every time Pete came, the same thing happened in the video: someone pulled a dildo out and it was covered in shit. Finally, at the end of the video, one of the boys was squatting over a dildo and sliding up and down on it, and the other two were jerking their dicks in his face. The standing boys started coming, hosing his face down in sticky jizz, and the squatting boy started grunting and thrusting his pelvis as he, too, began to dump out a sizable load. As he did so, though, the dildo popped out and his ass unloaded a huge pile of shit onto the ground between his legs. It seemed like it went on forever, until finally all three boys finished coming, and the squatting one just went slack and collapsed back, exhausted, his ass landing squarely in the pile of his own shit, which squirted out from under him on all sides.

Pete felt so sick that he had to try hard not to vomit as he ran out of the room. The clerk smiled as he watched him go.

That night Pete sat in his house thinking about what he’d seen. It revolted him, and he didn’t even want to use his dildos anymore. But as the night went on, the itch returned, this time even more intensely than before. Pete tried to resist, but it felt like a hornet stinging him deep inside his bowels, and so finally he went into the bathroom to try to clean up.

Only he couldn’t. It seemed like no matter how many times he rinsed, his ass was still dirty. Not just dirty, but completely packed with shit. How was that possible? He’d been using those fiber suppositories. He ought to be clean as a whistle. But no, and nothing he could do seemed to help.

Well, then, there’d just be no ass-play tonight, he decided. He could ignore that itch because he certainly wasn’t going to knowingly thrust a dildo into his packed ass.

That itch put Pete’s resolve to the test, though, over the next few hours, it became more and more intense, until finally it was like a blazing fire inside his ass and, desperate to make it stop, Pete finally took his smallest dildo, lubed it up, and slowly and carefully slid it in.

No luck. It didn’t go even remotely deep enough to scratch that itch. With a heavy sigh, Pete slid the dildo from his ass, and sure enough, it was thickly coated in shit. He started gagging as he ran with it into his bathroom and washed it off as fast as he could.

Another hour passed before Pete broke down again. This time he took the largest dildo he had, determined to make it stop. He knew he’d be grossed out, but he just had to do something. And so he did. As he pressed its tip against his asshole, his cock sprang to life, and as he slid it in, something in his head clicked, something he’d heard seemed to come back to him, and he abandoned his careful, slow pace and drove it all the way into his ass.

He instantly began to come. The sensation of fullness was so intense it was more than he could handle. It was like Pete’s mind exploded. So did his cock, and it didn’t stop as he began to fuck himself silly with the dildo, oblivious to the shit coming out on it every time he pulled it out, oblivious to the shit flowing down onto the floor every time he clenched his asshole and drove it back in.

Half an hour and a good few gallons of shit into it, Pete just lost consciousness. The dildo slowly slid out and with a wet “plop” dropped to the ground. Pete’s cock continued squirting and finally just dripping come for a solid minute after he lost consciousness. The floor and Pete’s naked body were a mess, smeared in Pete’s come and shit.

In the morning Pete awake and immediately felt a deep sense of terror grip him. The smell was the first thing he noticed. It was foul. Then he looked down and saw that he was lying on the floor. He was filthy. Literally, he was filthy, covered in his own filth. The floor was filthy too. Pete nearly had a heart attack but managed to grab the dildo and sprint into the bathroom to clean up. He saw himself in the mirror and almost vomited again, his ass caked with his own shit and smears of it up his body and on his face.

He began first to wash the dildo, but as he put it in the sink and reached his hand out to stroke the coating of shit off of it, he paused. Pete looked down and saw his cock, beet-red and rigid. As if in a dream, he turned the water off, brought the dildo around behind him, nuzzled the shit-covered thing between his dirty butt-cheeks, and slid it back into his hungry asshole.

Like a repeat of the night before, as he lodged the dildo inside his shit-filled ass, he felt his insides swell with the pressure of it all and his cock began spurting jizz with so much force he started seeing spots and fell down onto the ground. Pete rolled around on the ground, moaning, clenching his hole and squeezing his legs shut around the base of the dildo. By the time he finished, panting with exhaustion, his bathroom floor was streaked in brown and the whole bathroom smelled ripe and Pete was even dirtier than before.

Frightened, Pete pulled the dildo out quickly and washed it off as fast as he could, before his dick could recover. He mopped his bathroom floor and gagged nearly-uncontrollably the whole time he cleaned the mound of shit off his living room floor with gloves on. Then, after a quick but thorough shower, Pete sped to work, apologizing for his absence the day before and tardiness that day. He blamed it on food poisoning, and tried to focus on work for the rest of the day. But he was distracted.

On the way home he pulled off and stopped at the store again. The clerk seemed similarly unsurprised to see him again.

“I’m a little worried about what’s happening to me,” Pete told the clerk.

“Why, sir? Are you not enjoying our products?”

“No, it’s not that, I’m enjoying them a bit too much. It feels like a compulsion now. And you know how I said I sometimes had trouble staying clean down there? Your suppositories didn’t help at all. Last night I was really backed up. But I couldn’t help myself. It was a huge mess. It was really awful. I have to do something about this. I was late for work this morning because I couldn’t stop myself again. It’s out of control.”

The clerk just smiled. “I wouldn’t worry about that. In fact, I think that’s cause for celebration! Here, why don’t you take this as a celebratory gift, on the house.” He reached under the counter and lifted up a dildo larger than any Pete had ever seen.

“Celebration? Are you insane? Something is wrong with me, something is really wrong. I have to stop this before it gets any worse!” But as Pete uttered these words, the clerk gently wrapped the dildo in paper, hefted it into Pete’s arms and was ushering him towards the door.

“No, sir, it’s a great day. And there’s really no way to stop, you know.”

With those ominous words, he shut the door behind Pete and Pete was just standing, dazed, on the sidewalk, holding a massive dildo in his hands. He got in his car, laid the thing down in the passenger’s seat, and drove home. He unwrapped it at home and set it on his coffee table and just kind of regarded it with curiosity as he tried to do other things. Watch sports. Eat. But the whole time, there it was, on the table. For some reason Pete couldn’t bring himself to put it away. And finally, late at night, his curiosity got the best of him and he put it on the floor, squatted over it, and lowered his twitching asshole onto the monstrous thing.

As it entered him there was first a searing blast of pain from Pete’s asshole all the way up his spine. He cried out, but found he couldn’t lift himself up. It was like his legs wouldn’t obey his mind. Captive to his own sexual urges, he relaxed his legs and sank down further onto the impaling spike. He felt that telltale fullness that told him he was not at all clean inside, but he didn’t stop. His lips curled into a dirty little smirk as he let the giant dildo fill his anal cavity to the limit.

When it hit home, pain was flashing through Pete’s head like bolts of lightning, but he just kept relaxing his sphincters and breathing deeply. His cock was bouncing and squirting without Pete so much as touching it, and he didn’t even notice all the shit pouring from his ass onto the floor below.

The next day Pete woke up and felt a little strange, like he was having trouble recalling where he was and what he’d done. After shaking off his morning haze it seemed to pass, and he found himself lying on his living room floor again. This time the panic didn’t even come as Pete just reached for the huge, soiled dildo and, dazed and smiling, pulled it back up to his increasingly-stretched-out asshole and started the day off with another half hour of violating his own shit-filled ass and spurting out some more come. His balls were aching and swollen from working all that overtime, and if it weren’t for the liberal coating of shit all over the dildo and Pete’s ass, he’d have rubbed himself raw several times over. None of it really bothered him too much anymore, though.

The day went on, Pete fucking himself with the monster dildo, then making some breakfast, then fucking himself again 15 minutes later, then watching some TV, but stopping every few minutes to fuck himself again. Pete left the dildo standing upright on his living room floor because he found it was the easiest way to get it inside him, and so over the day, the come and shit mounded up around it like a shrine to the dildo. Pete’s gag reflex never entered into it any more.

It went on this way for a few days, and over time Pete noticed with some concern that his memory seemed to be getting worse. He couldn’t remember what else he was supposed to be doing, and much of the time he’d find himself trying to think of a word and it’d be just on the tip of his tongue but would never quite come.

One day his phone rang and Pete answered to hear his boss’s voice on the other end.

“Pete? Is that you? Where have you been?”

Pete started talking and was surprised by the sound of his own voice. “Oh my God, I, like, totally forgot about it! I’m sooooo sorry. I’ll like totally come in as soon as I can if you want.” Pete had gone from sounding like a normal guy to a lisping, ditzy young queen.

“Pete? What’s wrong with you? Why are you talking like that?”

Pete laughed, but it came out like a high-pitched squealing giggle. “Oh please, there’s nothing wrong with me! I’m, like, feeling so fucking great! I’ll be in soon, sister, don’t even worry.”

“Actually, Pete, don’t bother coming in. You’re fired.” Pete’s boss hung up, and Pete started crying uncontrollably.

Pete, in his now rather-limited mental capacity, couldn’t even think of what to do. He finally cleaned up a bit and went the only place he could think of: back to the store. He walked in and the clerk smiled even wider than usual.

“Oh my God, you like really have to totally help me!” Pete squealed, in a loud whisper. “I don’t know what to do! I just got fired from my job because, like, I totally forgot I even had a job, and now I’m so totally fucked! Everything feels totally, like, too much, lately. Too much to do. I can’t keep it all straight. Seriously! You have to help me.”

The clerk’s grin spread from ear to ear and he took Pete by the elbow and led him down a staircase. “Good,” he said, “It’s about time.”

“What? Like, oh my God, I’m seriously so freaking out right now.” When Pete speaks, he sounds beyond ditzy. He’s like a caricature of an effeminate, ditzy twink, and he doesn’t even notice as much any more. The clerk just continued leading him down the stairs.

When they reached the basement door, the clerk unlocked it with a large key off his keychain and pushed it open with some effort. As the door opened, Pete saw unveiled before him a scene of total depravity. The man from the first training video was in there. The three blonde boys from the second video were, too. The room was like a pig sty, with maybe ten men total inside, all completely naked and engaged in what looked like a massive, no-holds-barred orgy.

When they noticed the door open, one of them looked up. “Oh my God, you guys, look, another play toy!” He lisped his words ridiculously, just like Pete.

Pete gazed around the room, his feeble mind struggling to take in the whole of it. At one side of the room, a guy in a sling pled with another to shove an incredibly large, black vinyl dildo into his ass. The other man teased him, “Are you sure, sweetie? Your ass, like, looks pretty full to me already!” Then he giggled in that same girlish squeal that Pete had on the phone in the morning.

The other guy, the one in the sling, responded with urgency, somewhat desperate. “JUST FUCK ME WITH IT NOW!” he screamed, panting, “I NEED IT IN MY SHITTY HOLE!”

The guy standing behind him giggled girlishly again and then started pistoning the dildo into and out of his ass. The dildo came out each time smeared in shit and after the third stroke, it had stretched his asshole so wide that he just started gushing a steady stream of shit onto the floor. Both men started spasming and coming, squirting ropes of jizz out all over the place.

The clerk looked at Pete’s slack-jawed face and laughed. “The chemicals I put on these dildos cause brain damage. Don’t worry, over time that means you’ll be just as dumb as these horny little queers. Hell, you’re almost there. One more for my stable. And boy, you’re going to be quite the moneymaker, and quite fun for years to come, I can already tell. Now, let’s finish what we started.”

He turned to the room. “Hey, boys, we have a new toy for you, but he needs to be assimilated first. Would one of you please help me out?”

Eagerly several of the men leapt up and hurried over, chattering excitedly. “Oh, girlfriend, you are in for a treat!”

The clerk pulled the lid off a drum of viscous liquid; the drum had a skull and crossbones on the outside, Pete noticed. One of the other men picked up a giant dildo, still filthy from the last man’s ass, and dunked it directly into the drum of liquid and pulled it out, coated in the thick sludge.

“A concentrated version of the chemical,” the clerk explained, “Just to give you a kick-start down here. After this shit gets to your brain, you’ll be talking like a slutty, ditzy seventh-grader for the rest of your life, and wallowing happily in shit like a pig.”

Pete began to struggle but the other men easily held him down. The clerk pulled out a video camera and flipped it on. “Just something to remember you by,” he quipped, smirking. The brain-fucked slave with the dripping dildo brought it around behind Pete and Pete felt the pressure as it prodded at his asshole, and the stretching as it gave way and worked its way in. Then he felt that familiar fullness, and felt his cock growing hard, and his hips start to buck in preparation for another wild orgasm. As his blood started pumping harder, things began to get hazier and hazier. And just as the first ropes of jizz shot from his beet-red cock, the last of his intact mind succumbed to the neurotoxins, and his transformation was complete.