The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: I made an error a couple of times in the first chapter. Barbara is 41. I originally made her 39, but then increased her age because I needed her kids older. Sorry about that. Enjoy the next chapters.

The Petition

Chapter 4

Chuck, Mark and John sat in the observation room watching the two women snuggle on the bed. Julie was lying on her back and Barbara was snuggled up to her gently cupping her soft breasts.

“Those are two of the hottest bitches I have ever seen.” Mark said. “Julie is by far the best cock sucker ever!”

“Oh, and that Barbara’s ass is to die for.” John added. “We are going to make a fortune off these two.”

“I told you.” Chuck said.

“When do we get to fuck them again?” John said

“We can’t make it a regular thing. They believe that they are doing this for the charity. They will go out on any assignment we give them, but if we try and take advantage of them, they may start to wonder. We just have to take it slow. We can arrange special nights, or convince them that you have just made a personal contribution. Just don’t push it. Besides, you two will get to “initiate” all the new candidates.”

“Oh, yeah. You have to get Barbara’s daughters. If they are half as hot as her, they would be a huge catch. And I would love to see her eating them out.” John said

“That probably won’t happen.” Chuck replied.

“Why not?”

“First there only a 10% chance of them being viable candidates, although with the genetic similarity to their mother, the odds may increase. Second fucking her daughters may be too big a line to cross.”

“She took to fucking Julie pretty fast.”

“That’s a little lesbianism. With hers and Julie’s heightened sexuality and the fact that women are more open about showing affection to other woman, that was an easy leap. Plus add to the fact that they knew I would enjoy it. But doing anything sexual with a child might be too much. A cousin, step sibling, in-law maybe. Even a sibling might happen, but I doubt she would cross the child barrier. We have to be careful. I’m not even sure she would be ok with her daughters joining. Remember she is still a mother. But you never know. Right now we have two very willing call girls, let treat them right.

“Alright man, you haven’t let us down yet.” Mark said to him.

They watched the screen and saw that both women were signing their contracts. When that was done they showered and got dressed. They shared one last kiss and then left.

It was past midnight when Barbara got home. Everyone was in bed. She snuck into her room and looked at her husband lying in bed. He had started sleeping naked, just in case she got in the mood. She looked at his soft cock and smiled. She really did love him and yet she felt no guilt over the fact that she had just had an orgy with relative strangers. It was all so clear to her. She would satisfy his every need, while doing lots of good. She was completely sated at the moment. She decided snuggle up to him and fall asleep.

The next morning Andrew woke up when Barbara started sucking on his cock. He had one hand massaging her tight ass while she blew him.

She looked up at him “I love you so much Honey. I want you to have everything you want.”

“You’ve been doing fine lately.” He said with a smile

“Not good enough. I want you to tell me all your fantasies. I want to make them all come true.”

“What you are doing right now is pretty good.”

“No Andrew, I want to hear your deepest, dirtiest little desires.”

“Barbara, that sounds great, but are you sure? Some stuff might be a little freaky. I’m not sure you could handle it?”

“I don’t care how freaky it is. I am willing to do anything. Do you want me to talk dirty, dress up, fuck myself with a dildo, I don’t care, I will do it.”

“Anything?” he echoed.

“Andrew, do you need me to prove it to you?”

“How would you do that?”

To answer him she got into the doggy style position “Fuck me” she demanded. He got behind her and started fucking her. As soon as she knew his cock was really wet, she reached into the night stand and took out some KY. She put some on her anus and looked back at him and said “Now fuck me in the ass!”

Andrew looked shocked, but he saw in her crystal blue eyes that she was serious. He pulled his cock from her pussy and pressed it up against her anus. He has been wanting this since the first time he saw tight ass. He had made a few comments about it when they first got together, but she made it very clear that it would never happen.

He sat with his cock at her anus for 30 seconds, still unsure. That’s when she slammed back and his cock entered her ass. Once inside his regained his senses and started fucking her hard. She moaned and yelled in pleasure as he fucked her ass. It felt even better than last night. She reached between her legs and played with her clit. Her ass was so tight and a warm that he only lasted a couple of minutes. He grabbed her hips and rammed in as far as he could and exploded in a long awaited orgasm. This triggered her to an equally powerful one.

He pulled out and laid on the bed. She snuggled up with him.

“Convinced?”

He could only nod his head.

They got up and got in the shower. He then proceeded to tell her all about all his secret fantasies. The ones he had while he masturbated for the last 20 years. She smiled and listened to every one of them. He mentioned costumes (school girl, nurse, cop and so on), he mentioned fucking in a public place, blow job while driving and a few others.

“Honey I have no problem with any of those.”

“I would also love to fuck you in the ass again.” He said as her dropped his hand to her but and stuck a finger in.

“Anytime you want.” She said with a smile as she pressed back against his hand in acceptance of what he was doing.

A couple of days later Barbara got her first assignment. She had to be at the office by 8 pm the next day for a 9 pm appointment. Chuck also asked her to email a list of potential volunteers. He wanted names and pictures if possible.

She sat at the computer and pulled up pictures of 5 of her friends that she thought were hot enough. She attached them to an email and sent it to him. A few minutes later she got a reply.

“Barb,

They all look great. Could you arrange to have them at your place sometime soon? I will show up with the petition for them to sign.

Great job, Chuck”

She smiled at herself, happy that she had done well. She replied that she would make the arrangements.

She was in the kitchen making some tea when she noticed that the kids had a bunch of friends over. She had forgotten that they were having an “End of School” pool party. There had to be at least 40 kids in the yard frolicking around in their bathing suits. She noticed that most of the girls were very attractive. She knew some of them and knew that at least half were over 18. She grabbed her camera and took a couple of pictures of the group.

Then she went to her computer and uploaded the pictures and emailed them to Chuck.

“Chuck, my kids are having a party. Most of these girls are over 18. What do you think?

Barb”

The reply came within 5 minutes.

“I will be right over.

Excellent work,

Chuck.”

This time she felt a mini orgasm at the praise from Chuck. She waited for his arrival. She went to her room and put on the best bikini she owned.

When he got there she greeted him with a nice hug.

“Great work Barb. Just introduce me and ask the kids to sign the petition.” He said as he showed her the petition. It was similar to the one she signed.

She escorted him outside. There were at least 25 young girls and about 15 boys.

“Kids, sorry to bother you, but I recently joined a group called “Global Help Fund”. We are trying to help reduce global warming. I know you’re all having fun, but if you could just take a minute to sign this petition that would be great. This is Chuck Jones, he is the founder of this organization.”

“No problem mom.” He eldest daughter, Chloe said and she and 3 friends approached them.

Chloe and her sister Daphne, looked just like Barb. Both had black hair and blue eyes like her and had her body type. Except that Chloe was lacking in the breast area. She maybe had B cups, but it suited her body. Daphne had been blessed with DD’s at the age of 16. The girls also chose to wear their hair longer. Both had it shoulder length and Chloe had dark red highlights. Then she started to think about her daughters. What if they were selected? As much as she was enjoying this, she was not sure whether she wanted it for her children. She considered asking Chuck to leave them out of it. But she also knew that both girls were sexually active and why should she deny them the pleasures that she has been feeling. She decided to let things be for now and deal with it if it came up.

The kids all signed the petition. Barbara noticed how nice Jason’s (her son) girlfriend Molly looked in her green bikini. Molly was a tiny cheerleader. She was only about 5 foot 1, with a gymnast’s legs and ass, but with rather large C cups (maybe D’s). She also had long, straight, red hair that fell to her ass. She found herself looking at the young women differently now. She could help imagine herself licking their pussy and seeing their orgasm face. God was she turning into a nympho?

Chuck thanked them and went back in the house with Barb.

“I think we will get a few volunteers from that group. I will see you tomorrow.” He said as he hugged her and gave her ass a nice squeeze. Then he left. She found herself staring at him and remembering how great his cock felt inside her. She was so tempted to ask him to stay and be with her, but she resisted. She went to her room and masturbated.

The next night she left the house in sandals, jeans and a blouse and arrived at the office just before 8. She used her key to enter the special room. The door was on the side of the plaza and could be accessed without being seen by people out front. She saw Julie sitting at the makeup counter in nothing but a short silk robe. She turned to see who entered. The robe was tied so loosely that her right breast was almost entirely visible. She walked up to Julie, who got up and greeted her with a hug and kiss.

“This is my first one. I’m so excited.” Barbara said.

“Me too. Chuck left a note to get ready, but to stay in our robes until he gets here.” She said as she pointed to a similar rob hanging off the chair next to her.

Barbara stripped naked and decided to take a quick shower first. She saw Julie watching her the whole time and instead of feeling self conscious about it, she found it was turning her on. She got out and put on the robe. It felt so nice against her naked skin. It went down to just below her ass. She sat and did her makeup.

Chuck arrived then.

“Ladies, I hope your both ready for tonight”

They both said yes. “For your fist assignments, we have selected two very nice gentlemen. They are staying in the same suite at a hotel downtown. We have a limo and driver to take you there and bring you back.” He handed them a small beeper. “Should you have any problems, which I am sure you won’t, just push this button and the driver will come and help you. This is just a precaution.” They both looked at the beepers and accepted them.

“Now these gentlemen are looking for sophisticated women tonight, so please choose something nice to wear. We have also purchase multiple sets of underwear in both your sizes.” He pulled open two drawers full of the nicest underwear Barbara had ever seen.

“Should the gentlemen wish to keep any of your clothing as souvenirs, please do not protest. We will replace anything they take. I have also gotten you both long coats to wear. We wouldn’t want you to have to parade around town half naked now.” They both smiled. Barbara was amazed at how thoughtful Chuck was.

“When you get back, please deposit all your clothes into this hamper. We will send them out to be cleaned. “

“These donors already have all the information about the charity. You do not need to burden them with any more. Just show them a good time and we will deal with the money. If anything talking about the money or charity, might ruin the mood for them. Any questions?”

Neither asked one.

“One more thing. Do you see the light above the door?” There was a red light above the door leading to the office.

“Yes” they both said.

“If it’s on, it means that I am conducting interview. Please do not disturb me when I am doing interviews.

“No problem” Barbara said. “Anyone we know.”

“As a matter of fact I am interviewing some of the girls from your party yesterday. Some were a little young, but they may be able to help in a few years.”

“Great.” Barbara said.

“Have fun tonight.”

“I can’t believe how thoughtful he is.” Julie said as soon as he left.

“I know.” Barbara said as she reached into the drawer of underwear that was her size. She pulled out a set of white satin panties and matching bra.

“What do you think of these?” she asked Julie as she dropped her robe and place the undergarment in front of her.

“You will look so hot in that.” Julie continued to look thru the drawer while Barbara put on her underwear. When she was done Julie looked at her.

“Holy shit that is hot.” She said as she looked at her friend in the half cup satin bra, which just showed her small dark nipples and high cut satin panties, which accentuated her fabulous ass. Julie pulled out a red of stockings and garter belt with a matching bra. She put them on and was just putting on the matching underwear when Barbara spoke up “Go without the underwear. Your bald pussy with the stocking will drive him nuts. So will these.” She said as she reached out and groped her breast through the near transparent bra which pushed her breast together creating even more cleavage.

They then selected dresses. Barbara when with a long silky green dress, which went down to her ankles, but had a slit up the side showing her entire right leg, It had a plunging neck line and no back, so she had to discard the bra. Julie chose a tight fighting red dress with a short skirt that hugged her curvy hips and showing lots of cleavage. They both selected 4″ heels to go with their outfits.

They checked their makeup and then put on their coat and went to the waiting limo. The driver opened the door and told them they would be at the hotel in 30 minutes. When they got in they found an open bottle of Champaign. Julie poured them each a glass.

“To helping our charity.” Barbara said as she clinked Julie’s glass.

“I really hope they like us. I am so horny right now I think I am going to cum just sitting here.” Julie said

“Me too. I’m sure they will like us.” Barbara added.

30 minutes later the limo stopped and the driver let them out.

“Room 2610. I’ll be here waiting for you.”

They walked up to the elevators and selected the right floor. When they got to the door they knocked. Two men in their 40’s answered. They were both around 6 foot and had the same athletic build. One had blond hair and the other red. Both were rather handsome.

“Ladies, we’ve been expecting you.” The red head said. “I am Sam and this is my business partner Hank.” They shook hands.

“Can we take your coats?” Hank asked.

The ladies turned and undid their coats. As Sam took Barbara’s and Hank took Julie’s, Barbara heard an approving groan from both men.

“You ladies look beautiful. Please come in and have a drink.” They all sat and chatted for a while. After about 5 minutes of small talk Hank stood up.

“Julie would you like to see the view on the balcony?” She stood up.

“Yes I would.” They walked off, with Hank putting his arm around her waist and slid it down to cup her bubbly butt.

Sam moved closer to Barbara. She smiled at him.

“I must say you are even more beautiful than your pictures.”

“Thank you. You’re pretty handsome yourself.” He leaned in and kissed her. She returned his kiss. His hands moved all over her body and she moaned in approval of what he was doing.

He started kissing down her neck and she leaned back to give him access. He pulled her dress to the side and exposed her left breast. His lips soon found her nipple and she let out a little scream of pleasure. He pulled back and looked at her body. She looked into his eyes as she pulled her dress to the side and let it drop to her waist. He then stood up and guided her to her feet. Doing so made her dress fall to the ground. She stood in front of this stranger in nothing but high heels and satin underwear, only hoping that he approved of what he saw. The bulge in his pants gave her the answer she wanted.

“Let’s go to the bedroom.” He said as he led the way. As the passed the balcony they could see that Julie was only wearing her garter and hose as she was on her knees sucking Hank’s cock. She had one hand working his balls while the other worked her pussy.

They walked into the bedroom and she turned Sam around and started taking off his shirt. Next she did the same to his pants. Once he was naked she saw he had a very nice cock. A little smaller than her husband, but it would do. She turned away from him and bent at the waist to take off her underwear and give him a really nice view of her ass and pussy. She stood back up and pushed him to the bed. He landed on his back and his cock stood straight up. Barbara crawled to him on the bed and took his cock in her mouth. She went on to give him a long slow blow job, while massaging his balls. He eventually guided her ass to him and they found themselves in a 69 position. She came almost as soon as his tongue found her clit.

“I want you on top.” He said to her after a while.

She stopped sucking his cock and straddled him. She inserted his cock into her pussy and road him slowly at first, but soon the pace became more frantic. She came again while riding him. He flipped her off and knelt at her face and inserted his cock into her mouth. She took his load and sucked out every last drop. He sat on the bed and she snuggled on his lap. He gently stroked her back as she laid with her face a mere inches from his soft cock.

She soon felt his hand move to her ass and saw his cock slowly inflate. She started playing with his cock. It stirred at her touch. She leaned down and sucked on his soft cock. She could taste her own juices on it. It did not take long for him to get hard. He guided her to the doggy position and got behind her. Barbara had a feeling most men would want her this way, which was fine with her. She was really started to like being fucked from behind.

He fucked her for 30 minutes, changing to three different positions, the last one being from behind against the wall. Finally he pulled out and shot his load all over her ass.

After she got cleaned up she found him standing, dressed holding her underwear.

“I’m going to keep these to remember you.” She walked up and kissed him

“No problem.” She walked out of the room naked and saw Julie in her coat saying goodbye to Hank. Hank gave her an approving look. She made no effort to cover herself. Barbara put her dress and coat on. They thanked the men and left. When they were back in the elevator they spoke.

“That was better than I could have imagined.” Julie said

“I lost count of the number of orgasms I had.” Barbara said. “He kept my underwear.” she added. Julie opened her coat and showed that all she had on was her heels, garter and hose.

“Hank kept a little more.” They both laughed as she closed her coat.

When they got back to the office Chuck was waiting for them

“You both did wonderfully. Hank and Sam were so pleased that they want to donate more in the future. Thank you.”

“It was our pleasure.” Julie answered as she walked up to the dressing area and removed her coat, revealing her naked body to Chuck, without the slightest sense of shame. “I think I need a shower.” She proceeded to remove the remaining clothes and got in the shower. Chuck stared at her the whole time. She deliberately washed herself in a sexy and seductive way. Barbara also stripped and joined her in the shower. She stepped in behind her and her hands found Julies luscious tits. Julie backed into Barbara and accepted the attention her tits were getting.

After several minutes Julie looked back at her and said “God please lick my pussy, I’m so close to coming.”

Still behind her, Barbara dropped down to her knees, until Julie’s plump ass was in her face. She grabbed hold of her ample hips and pulled her ass to her face. This forced Julie to bend at the waist. She leaned on the glass wall for support. Barbara spread her ass cheeks and started licking her pussy. Julie was moaning and wailing in pleasure. Barbara started playing with her clit with her finger and this started Julie’s orgasm. Then Barbara noticed Julie’s pink little anus and couldn’t resist licking it. The moment her tongue touch her anus, Julie screamed in pleasure. This prompter Barbara to push her tongue all the way in. Julie’s hands fell to the side and her tits squished up against the glass. Barbara felt her juices flow from her pussy. That’s when she felt another warm liquid hit her on the cheek. She turned to see what it was only to get hit again and again. Before she knew it, Chuck had shot his load all over her face and Julie’s ass. She instinctively reached out for his massive cock and sucked the remainder of his sperm from it.

“Sorry Barb, I just couldn’t help myself. You two are two damn sexy.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’m just glad you enjoyed the show.” Barbara answered as she cleaned off her face. She stood up and started cleaning her own body. Chuck zipped up and left.

“I’m not done with you yet.” Julie said as she pushed Barbara down on the bench in the shower and bent down to kiss her.

“Thank you for the great orgasm. Now let me return the favour.” Julie said as she broke their kiss.

Barbara’s hands found Julie’s tits again. That’s when she got a great idea.

“I want you to fuck me with your tits.” Barbara stated.

“I’ve rubbed them on you before.” She said.

“Not rub it. I want you to actually fuck me with them.” She emphasized.

“Sounds like fun.” Julie said as she grabbed her own tits and knelt in front of Barbara.

With her legs spread wide she pulled her pussy lips apart and Julie guided her tits to Barbara’s twat. She gently ran her nipple up and down Barbara’s pussy. The effect was immediate. Barbara started cumming when Julie’s nipple first touched her clit. Barbara’s reaction prompter Julie to ram as much of her tit into her pussy as she could. When her entire nipple had disappeared inside Barbara, Julie leaned down and sucked on her clit. That made Barbara cum harder than she ever had before. When she was done Julie lifted her cum drenched tit to Barbara’s mouth and made her lick off her own juices.

While they finished their shower Julie asked Barbara for a favor.