The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s notes:

I would like to thank Indian Tom, Mike S, Shadow and Vinividiemcee for their ideas, proofing and encouragement in finishing this story. I know it has been a while since the last update to this story and I hope you enjoy it.

The Petition

Chapter 9 – Final Chapter

Barb was on all fours, getting rammed from behind by an 18 year old boy with an impressive 8″ cock. She had just met him a few hours ago, but fucking someone she just met was definitely not a new experience anymore. A mere six months ago she would have been repulsed by the idea of it, but things had changed a lot since then. As she thought this, she came for the fourth time that night.

She was with three other woman, all were getting fucked in the same way, by teammates of her current customer. They were in a circle, the women’s heads close enough to kiss each other occasionally. Jane, Audrey and Susan made up the rest of the MILF team the boys fathers’ had requested for their sons. This was their reward for winning the championship game.

Barb loved seeing her large breasted friends’ tits sway as they got fucked.

They had met the boys in a penthouse of a very nice hotel. The boys were escorted into the room by their fathers. The four ladies were already there, waiting for them. The handsome boys were all in suites and ties. One boy was very tall, 6′6′, his name was Kyle. Audrey, at 5′8″, was the tallest of the women and her 4″ heals made her even taller, walked over to Kyle, took him by the arm and escorted him inside. She was wearing a long red gown, with slits on either side that went all the way up to her waist, making her long legs look incredible. The gown was form fitting on top and showed a generous amount of cleavage. Jane and Susan were wearing similar loose skirt dress that had material wrapping around their large breast. They looked like the dress that Marilyn Monroe wore in the picture of her standing over a vent. Susan was in blue with matching 3″ heels and Jane in white. They approached Richard and Stephen, both 6′ tall and slim. Barb was in a tight black mini dress that hugged her every curve. The dress was backless and cut down in front to about her naval. She finished the outfit with 4″ black pumps. She walked over to the last boy, Simon, a 5′10″, very muscular young man. The boys were speechless at first. Simon’s father explained that they had the room for the night and they should enjoy the entertainment. The fathers’ all left the suite for another filled with four horny women dancing with themselves. Chloe, Molly, Daphne, and Julie were all grinding against each other when the men came back in. The woman all smiled as the men approached them for their reward.

The ladies gave each boy a drink. They made some small talk for a bit, congratulating them on their victory. They were all standing in the middle of the room, when Simon finally asked the question, what had his father meant by “entertainment’. Barb took control at that point. She had the boys sit in front of them and then she and the other women all dropped their dresses. Barb was only wearing French cut, black panties, her firm C cups naked. Jane and Susan, silk panties and bra that matched their dress color and accentuated their curvy figures. Finally Audrey was in red lace panties and half cup bra that presented her D cups to the boys in a very seductive way.

The ladies stood, all with their hands on their hips, knees crossed, accentuating their hips. Then they all ran their hands up and cupped their breasts “We’re the entertainment” Barb said. The ladies all dropped to their knees in front of their boy and proceeded to suck their cock.

That was 2 hours ago. Now they were having a contest to see who could cum first (each boy had already had two orgasms each). They had been at it for 10 minutes now and Simon, who was fucking Audrey, looked like he was about to blow. Sure enough he pulled out and came all over her ass. Within minutes Richard did the same to her as did Stephen and Kyle to Jane and Susan.

The ladies all showered for the third time that night. The boys, although comfortable with fucking in front of one another, had insisted that the ladies clean up after every fuck. They also requested that the ladies stay naked, wearing only their heels and maybe their undies.

When they got out of the shower, the boys were watching a game on TV; all had put their boxers back on. The ladies relaxed, grabbed a drink and joined the boys, being very affectionate with them. The women took turns kissing and making out with the boys and each other. The boys meanwhile where constantly grabbing at their boobs and asses. Less than an hour later, the boys starting to get aroused again, one of the boys said “Pig Roast!” The others all shouted out in agreement. Barb had no idea what this meant. The boys took Jane and Susan and had them get on all fours on the bed beside each other, facing different directions. Kyle and Stephen fucked them from behind while Richard and Simon made them suck their cock. Of course all the women had done that before, they just had never heard the term.

Barb sat with Audrey on the couch and watched. They were cuddling each other, absent mindedly fondling, when Barb’s mind started to reflect on the last few months of her life.

It all started slowly enough; adjusting her opinions and views and increasing her sexual appetite. Before she knew it, she was in a back room fucking Chuck and Julie; two people she hardly knew and feeling no guilt over it.

Julie and she started doing what they thought was charity work, by fucking rich men for donations. Andrew had no idea, but he had been getting laid so much he didn’t seem to care where she was going all those nights. She had even fucked Julie’s husband with her, just to make him happy. She considered returning the favor with Andrew, but had yet to bring it up with him. Then Chloe started working for Chuck and before she knew it, she was engaging in sex with her own daughter. That was when she summoned the strength to try and get out. She begged Chuck, only to have him tell her the truth that she and the others were actually high priced call girls. There was no charity. Then he brought in her youngest daughter, Daphne. She had been turned as well and seemed to be quite an enthusiastic participant. Chuck fucked them both that afternoon. Then Jason seduced her and joined the company and her downfall was complete. Now she was a complete slave to Chuck and her own body, as were the other women:

She had given up resisting, only having fleeting moments of regrets every now and again, but those thoughts were easily replace by mind blowing orgasms. She had assumed that she would get used to the orgasms, but every one felt like her first. She now craved the feeling she felt fucking a stranger or her own kids. She wanted more. She was having about a dozen amazing orgasms a day, the only side affect being increased thirst and appetite.

The only downside to the last few months was with Chloe’s boyfriend Paul. She was going to surprise him with a threesome with Susan. She went to his place to get him and found him fucking a large breasted slutty girl from her school. As much as the scene turned her on, her anger was greater. She broke up with him on the spot and told him he had no idea what he was missing out on.

Not only was she working 3 or 4 nights a week, but she and the kids were fucking anytime Andrew was not home. She even had to stop Andrew in the stairs and beg him to take her to the bedroom once, because Daphne and Chloe were licking each other on the kitchen floor in a 69 position in their school clothes. She had caught them with their skirts flipped up and not surprisingly she couldn’t find any underwear.

The night with the boys ended the next morning. The boys had all cum at least 5 times and she and the women lost count of their own orgasms. At 3 am, the boys had the ladies put on a lesbian show. Kyle was the only one still awake when they were done. He tit fucked Jane, and then went to sleep.

In the morning the ladies woke the boys with blow jobs. They were getting ready to leave, but offered the boys one for the road. After the boys all came in their mouths, the ladies left.

Back at the office Barb headed for the showers. Chuck had expanded them to allow everyone in at the same time. The four MILFs cleaned each other up and talked about how nice those boys were. Jane was the one to bring up the shame that the boys weren’t interested in anal. They all laughed at that, as they gently washed each other. Barb realized that she actually missed a night without a cock in her ass. She might have to get Andrew to fix that tonight. Chuck gave them all the rest of the day off.

She got home later to find a note from Andrew saying that he would be out of town for a few days. The house was quite, she figured the kids were out. She went to her room, looking forward to a nice nap. She stripped naked and fell asleep right away. She usually slept naked these days, finding it saved time and Andrew would not be suspicious if he caught her that way.

She woke up a couple of hours later. She heard some people outside by the pool. She put on a short green silk robe and matching 3″ heels and walked outside. Susan was riding Jason’s cock on the lounge chair.

“Hey mom” he said casually to her. She noticed her daughters out by the pool. Neither are wearing a top as they sunbath. They used to do it completely naked, but found that sun burnt pussy, was not a pleasant thing.

Barb leaned down and gave Jason a nice long, wet kiss, and then she gave the same kind to Susan, unable to resist groping her bouncing tits. Just then Jason rammed deep into Susan and came inside her. Susan, of course, came herself. Barb dropped down and urged Susan to slide back a bit, causing Jason’s cock to slide out. She really liked sucking a cock clean after fucking. She also licked the cum oozing out of Susan’s well fucked pussy.

When she was done, Susan’s phone beeped. It was a message from Chuck, apologizing, but needed her for a job right away. She kissed Barb and Jason and then left.

Jason pulled his trunks up. Just then a couple of cops and a man in a suit bust into the yard.

“Police. We have a warrant for your arrest!” The man in a suit said.

Before she could say a thing one of the cops had her pinned down on the table and was cuffing her. The other did the same to Jason who was swearing.

“Jason, don’t say anything or resist. We’ll figure this out.”

The man in a suit brought the two topless teens to the table to also get cuffed. The cops proceeded to frisk them all, an act that Barb found unnecessary, given how little they all had on.

The four of them were stood up and made to face the man in a suit.

“I’m Lieutenant Brown with Vice. Barbara, Jason, Chloe and Daphne Jones, you are all charged with prostitution, money laundering, extortion and blackmail.”

“This is absurd. Where did you come up with this?”

“That will be explained to you at the station. Now come with us.”

“Can we at least put on some clothes? My god, my daughters are topless and my robe is coming undone.” She looked down at herself, the tie was loose and her breasts were barely covered and her pussy exposed.

“I don’t think so. Considering what you do for a living, this should be no big deal.”

They were all put into the back of a van and it drove off.

The girls were visibly upset and scared. Jason looked more angry than anything else.

“Kids, try and stay calm. I will figure this out and we’ll be home soon.”

“And don’t say a fucking word until we get a lawyer. When they let us make a call, we’ll get a hold of Chuck. Understand.” Jason said looking at his sisters for a nod of understanding.

By the time they stopped, both Chloe and Daphne were sobbing and Barb felt on the edge of tears.

The doors opened. They were in a warehouse.

“What the hell, this isn’t a police station.” Jason spat.

“No, it’s not. This is Vice Squad base of operation.”

“I want my phone call and a fucking lawyer now!!” he shouted.

“In due time.” They were all escorted through a door into what looked like an office area. Each was put in a separate room. The rooms all had a metal table, two chairs and a mirror. Barb had seen rooms like this on cop shows on TV. She was last to be put in a room. The cop dropped her into her chair, her robe now completely opened and her breasts exposed.

“Could you please close my robe at least?” She pleaded

The cop just looked down at her exposed breasts and smiled, then left.

Brown started with Chloe. The scared girl was shivering in the cold room, sitting on the metal chair in nothing but her bikini bottoms. Her nipples were hard as rocks.

“Hello Chloe, care to tell me all about it?”

“All about what?” She said through tears.

“It’s ok sweety; I know your mother made you do it. If you tell us everything, I’m sure the judge will let you off with probation.”

“We didn’t do anything.”

“So you haven’t been going to hotels and fucking strange men.”

“Well… Yes, but not for money. Well not really. The men have been donating to a charity and we just show our appreciation is all.”

“And your mother made you do this.”

“No, I wanted to. It was my way of giving back. Please, can I have a blanket or something? I’m freezing.”

“I’ll see what I can do.” He said as her got up and left.

Next he went to Jason, with similar questions. True to his word, Jason’s only reply was a defiant “lawyer” to every question.

Like her sister, Daphne was cold and crying when Brown entered the room.

“Daphne, your sister and brother told me everything.”

“Told you what, we did nothing wrong.”

“I don’t call fucking for money nothing.”

“We never did.” She screamed, her large breast slapping on the table as she leaned forward for emphasis.

“Careful, honey, wouldn’t want to damage those pretty titties of yours.”

Daphne pulled back and thrust her bare breasts at the Officer. “Maybe we can make some kind of deal?” giving him her best “Come fuck me look”.

“Nice try sweet tits, but you’re not going to fuck your way out of this one.”

Her answers were pretty much the same as Chloe’s.

When he walked into the last room, Barb was in her seat, struggling to get the front of her robe to cover her breasts.

“Having trouble?”

She stopped struggling, her left breast still exposed. “Where are my kids?” She demanded.

“Relax; they’re just cooling off in another room. Let’s you and I talk. So how long have you been running this prostitution ring?”

“I’m not a prostitute” she almost added am I Call Girl.

“Well we have statements from many of your Johns that say they paid you for sex, and then you extorted them for more money.”

“That’s a lie?”

“Are you going to give me the same bullshit “Fucking Charity Donors out of the goodness of your heart” as your daughters did, because I have to tell you it sounds like a bunch of crap to me?”

“That’s all it is I swear. We just like sex is all.”

“Really, how much do you like sex?”

“I love it. Please, just let us go.”

“Does your husband know about this?”

“No, please don’t tell him.”

“So you and your slut daughters fuck these men out of a sense of charity?”

“Yes.”

“And because you like sex?”

“Yes.”

“What about your son, what’s in it for him?”

“He gets laid a lot.”

“With who?”

“There are other women who do this to?”

“Oh, so he fucks them, not you?”

Her face gave it away “or does he fuck you?”

She closed her eyes tight “Yes” she said softly

“What’s that?”

“Yes he fucks me too.”

“And you daughters”

“Yes, it’s not as bad as you think. It’s very loving.” She tried to explain.

“Sounds kinky to me, do you fuck your daughters as well?”

“Yes” she said, looking away.

“I could see how men would pay a lot of money to see that. More money than I could afford I bet.”

Barb sensed something right then, she saw an opening. “I told you, we don’t charge men.”

“But you only fuck rich donors.”

“No, we fucked others for our own fun as well.” She was looking him in the eye now and saw what she was used to, lust.

“We could prove it to you.”

“Are you saying that you and your daughters would fuck us if we let you go?”

“Would that work?”

“Drop all the charges for one fuck, I don’t think so.”

“How many times then?”

“Are you suggesting some kind of weekly arrangement?”

“Maybe, have you ever fucked a woman while she licks her daughter? It’s quite a thing.”

He turns to the mirror “Bring in the kids.”

A minute later all three kids are brought in. The girls still look scared. The kids all stand behind their mother.

She looks at Brown “So now what?”

“Show us what you’ve got.”

“Cuffs?”

He says nothing “Fine” she replies. “Kids lieutenant Brown and I have made a deal. We show him and his friends a good time once a week and they drop all the charges.”

“Really, that’s great” Chloe responded.

“Fuck that mom. Once we get a lawyer we’ll beat this crap. Don’t give them shit.”

“Jason, lawyers mean publicity. Your father would find out. This is the best way, now just go along. Girls take off each other’s bikinis.” Barb stayed in her seat, as the girls went back to back to pull down each other’s bottoms.

“Good, now lie on the table and let’s show the good lieutenant how well mommy licks your pussies.”

The girls sat up on the table and gently leaned back, both looking at Brown, their tits thrusting up, their legs hanging over the edge. Chloe’s right leg was over Daphne’s left. Barb leaned into Chloe first and started licking her wet pussy.

“Oh god mom, you do that so well.” Chloe was moaning. After a few minutes, Daphne spoke up “Me now mommy, I need you to lick me.”

“Soon honey, I have to make Chloe cum first” she continues her assault on Chloe’s pussy. A few minutes later Chloe came hard on her mother’s face.

Barb moved to her next daughter.

“Oh yes mommy, that’s it, lick my pussy.”

Chloe rolled onto her side and started sucking her sister’s tits. “Lieutenant Brown, don’t you want to join us. I’ve been told I suck a mean cock.”

“I’m sure you do. But for now I just want to watch.”

Barb stood up from the chair and kicked it back, never leaving Daphne’s pussy. She did lift her head long enough to say “Come fuck mommy now Jason.”

Jason walked up behind his mother. With her hands cuffed, she managed to fish out his cock and lift her robe off of her ass. He slipped it into the familiar hole and started fucking her hard.

“Oh baby, you fuck so well.” She said from Daphne’s pussy.

Chloe got off the table and knelt with her face at her mother’s ass.

“Cum in my mouth when you’re ready.” She said to her brother.

After a few more minutes of fucking and sucking, Jason pulled out of his mom and fed his cock to his sister. She took in down her throat and he shot his load. As had become the norm, all three ladies came when he did.

Barb stood up straight, her robe now completely opened and her face smeared with pussy juice “well do we have a deal?”

Brown stood up and walked towards the door “Give me a second.”

When he came back in, they all were standing and looking at the door.

He had something in his hands. He uncuffed all of them and gave each a blindfold.

“All of you come with me and Barb, loose the robe.” The followed him out the door. He stopped at a door “Put the blindfolds on.” They did and he escorted them into the room, which was much warmer.

“Barb, this is my boss. He has agreed to your deal, but he needs to stay anonymous”

“That’s fine.”

Brown took Jason by the arm and sat him on a chair. “You stay here and don’t take off that blindfold. If any of you see his face the deal is off.”

“No problem” Jason answered.

“Now you will fuck me, the two officers from earlier and the boss once a week. We each get all three of you at once and no sex act is off the table, including anal. Deal?”

“Yes sir and by the way, we all love taking it in the ass” Barb answered and the girls agreed.

“Good. Now the boss wants first crack, so ladies reach out and grab the desk and stick out your asses.”

They all did as they were told. Chloe was the first to feel his cock enter her. It was a good cock that was bringing her to orgasm fast. After 5 minutes she came hard. The boss moved on to Daphne with pretty much the same result.

Listening to her daughter get fucked had really turned her on, so Barb was more than ready for the Boss.

He grabbed her hips in a very familiar way. Then he slid his cock inside her, causing her to start cuming instantly. Even through the fog of orgasm she knew the cock that was ramming her pussy.

“Oh God, I’m cuming. Fuck me harder Andrew!!!!” she yelled out.

All three kids yell at the same time “DAD???!!!”

The Boss laughed and said “Who else?” Jason is the first to take off his blindfold and sure enough there is his dad, fucking his mom for all she’s worth.

“My God, it is him.” Both girls take off their blindfolds and see the same thing, their Dad still fucking their cuming mother.

“What’s the matter, you kids never see a man fuck your mother before.” He laughed at this.

Daphne was the first to move. She walked up to her father and smacked his ass playfully. “You asshole, you had me scared to death.” She snuggled right up to him, pressing her large tits into his arm. Jason thought he sensed a bit of familiarity to her actions.

Chloe was still stunned. “Honey relax, I’ll explain it later, right now Daddy wants to fuck you in the ass.” Still a bit shocked, Chloe leaned over the desk again and waited. Barb fell onto the desk, resting her face, still trying to recover and make sense of it all. She watched as her husband got behind Chloe and put his cock into her ass. Chloe was looking right at her mom as her father rammed her.

Barb eventually managed to stand up, only to have Andrew force her down to her knees.

“I need somewhere to cum, open your mouth.” She did as she was told and waited for him to finish fucking her daughter’s ass. Soon he pulled out and shoved his cock into her mouth and exploded inside it.

When she finally gathered the strength, she stood up and spoke “Andrew, what the hell is going on?” hands on hips looking at him the way a wife does when she’s upset.

“What, I’ve cum in your mouth before.” He answered with a smile as he gave her firm tit a nice little squeeze.

He turned to his well fucked daughter, lying face down on the desk, trying to catch her breath “honey, you have a nice tight ass and pussy there” he reached out and gave her tight little ass a nice rub.

“Enough with the games, what the fuck is going on?”

“Let me explain…” he said as he sat in a chair and had the four of them sit on the couch.

“First, those three are real cops, but they sort of work for me. You will have to fuck them later, but don’t worry; you are in no danger of going to jail.” This brought some measure of relief to the foursome.

“What I never told you Barb is that although you are extremely hot and I do love you with all my heart, sexually I always found you very conservative. I’ve wanted to fuck you in the ass, have a threesome and other shit since day one, but I knew better than to ask. So I’ve been fucking other women the whole time. I even hire hookers every now and again. Then there are these two hotties.” He points to his daughters. “I found Jason’s little video collection and became obsessed with jerking of to my little girls. I can’t tell you how many times while you were riding me that I would picture one of them instead. I even hired a pair of hooker who looked a little like them to play out my fantasy.

So I put a bug in Jason’s computer that gave me hidden link to the video files. I was watching them at home and at my office. Now all three of you are hot, but I noticed that Daphne was getting more and more sexual. I started watching her more closely. She was sneaking boys into her room and meeting others in the park.

I started to think something was up when she was bringing a couple of guys a day home and still masturbating a couple more times. I know she has always been quite sexual, but that was a little much. What clinched for me that something else was up, was when she had some guy tit fucking her on her bed and she came when he did all over her face. She was holding his cock and her own tits and he never touched her pussy. I know men like to think women can come from that, but it’s just not true. But here she was, my horny little 15 year old daughter having orgasms from tit fucking.

So I decided I needed to investigate her further. For a week I followed her around. I watched her fuck a few high school boys in the park, go to a cheap hotel and fuck some stranger. In the first week of following her, she fucked 9 different guys. Then I followed her to a house. I snuck around back and watched her fuck this guy, Chuck as it turned out. I watched as he fucked my little girl every which way. You’d think it bothered me, but instead it turned me on. Then when they were done she was napping on the couch and he was making notes on his computer.

Well Chuck may be a genius with chemistry, but computers are just not his forte. I used my laptop to hack his network and get his files. He had everything logged. He developed a binary formula that would turn a woman into nympho whore, who would also be dedicated to him. He met Daphne at the mall. She and four of her friends were infected. Then he spent weeks tracking them all down and trying to see who had responded. Turns out our little Daphne was a perfect subject.

Well Chuck reacquainted himself with her. She found herself attracted to him and willing to go with him. He took his time. The first day, they went and had coffee and he didn’t even try to kiss her. On the second day he told her how attractive she was, too bad she was so young. He could tell she was disappointed. On the third day he told her they would have to keep things secret. He walked her to his car, to drive her home, and in a secluded part of the parking lot, he convinced her that she should give him a blow job, which she did.

Needless to say he took her virginity and her innocence. Then he needed to test her devotion to him. He made her fuck other boys, didn’t matter who, so long as she did it. Sure enough, she did as she was told and she loved it.

According to his logs, he needed to find out what it was about her that made the formula work. He was working that problem, while his first test subject was out fucking the city and coming back to him whenever he wanted.

After reading this, I knew I could get her to sleep with me. So, the next day when you were all out and I was alone with Daphne, I made my move. I was nervous at first, but too horny to care. She was sleeping on the couch and I crawled up with her. I pretended to just want to snuggle, but soon I was groping. She responded right away and was fucking the living shit out of me in no time. That started our little affair and it has not stopped ever since.” Daphne was smiling at him.

“And I have to tell you we were having a blast fucking each other without the three of you knowing. She would even climb into our bed and suck my cock while you slept.

After a month of fucking her, I knew I needed more and Chuck was how I was going to get it. I approached him. At first he thought I was going to go to the police, but I had other plans. Like many geniuses, he needed direction.

He was just going to infect a few girls and fuck them at will. I sat him down and came up with the whole High Class Call Girl/Fake Charity plan. I funded it and ran the show from behind the scene. I brought in Mark and John, who I knew could be trusted, as investors. I was there watching your first interviews. I had to race home to beat you there after you left. I saw you the night you first fucked another man. Got to tell you it was very hot.

Now Jason was a little tricky. The formula would not work on him, but I was pretty sure, that if he stumbled on the operation, he would choose money and sex over going to the police. Guess I was right.”

“Hey can you blame me.” He responded as he pounded his father’s fist.

“Not in the slightest. Well, after your little attempt to break free failed” he looked at Barb “Chuck was inspired to perfect his formula. He managed to increase the potency, so that anyone affected would want to please him, and now me, no matter what. So that’s why, no matter what your morals were before, you won’t have a problem with me telling you this. So now you know.”

Daphne added to the story “Remember that weekend where you two, Molly and Susan had your fun. Dad and I were supposed to be at a riding competition. Well the only thing I rode was his cock. I even found a girl to join us for a threesome. She was sweet. We spent the weekend at a hotel and he fucked me the whole time.” She was smiling as she said it.

“Anyone have any problems?” Andrew asked

No one spoke for a minute. They looked at one another and shook their heads. “See, I told you.”

“What does this mean now?” Barb finally asked

“Well first, the three of you have to go take care of my friends in the other room. Give them your best, would you?”

“That’s all we ever give honey.” Barb answered.

“That’s my girl. After tonight I plan on enjoying a very healthy sex life wife my slutty wife and daughters. But as far as the business goes, I will give all of you the choice to continue to work or not.”

“I don’t want to stop.” Daphne exclaimed.

“Me neither.” Chloe said as she lifted her head from her father’s cock.

Barb said nothing. “What about you Barb?”

“I don’t know. I really like the people there and would miss them terribly.”

“How about I make you the Madam and put you in charge of the women, training and taking care of them?” He suggested.

“That would be great; but I would still like to go on jobs every now and again, if that’s ok with you?”

“Of course, my horny little bitch.” Andrew said as he pulled her up and kissed her.

“Now go fuck those men in blue, they’ve earned it. When you’re done, there’s a shower at the end of the hall.” The ladies left and Andrew got dressed. He handed his son a beer and they sat and chatted about how life was about to change. Then he gave him a shirt and shoes to put on.

An hour later, Brown poked his head inside after the ladies were in the shower. “Thanks buddy, they were better than you said.”

“No problem. See you soon.”

A few minutes later the ladies returned, they were dripping wet from the shower, looking sexy as hell.

“Man those are some horny cops.” Chloe said

“Hey Boss, how about some towels and maybe some clothes?” His wet naked wife asked.

“Sorry, about that.” He handed each an absorber, the little towels that divers use. He and Jason watched as they dried off, but were unable to cover their nudity. “You’ll find what you need in this closet. Meet us in the warehouse when you’re done.” He and Jason walked out and there Jason saw a $200,000 BMW.

“Wow is that yours?”

“Actually son, it’s yours. You like?”

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

“Nope, you’re driving us, but we’re not going home just yet. The address is in the GPS.”

The ladies walked out of the office area, Barb shouting at him “is this supposed to be funny?”

All three were still naked except now they had diamond waist and regular necklaces on.

“What, you look great. Don’t you like the necklaces?” He said as he held to back door of the car open for them

They walked up to him. All three gave him a nice wet kiss before entering, Barb going last.

“They’re beautiful, but some clothes would have been nice.”

“Ah, you’ve always been too shy” he said as he slapped her ass.

Once inside the car, the girls asked about the car and found out it belonged to Jason. They were instantly jealous.

The family chatted during the 15 minute drive, the girls asking where they were going.

“It’s a surprise.” In the back seat all three ladies were looking around trying to figure out where they might be going. Soon they pulled up to a new gated community that Barb did not know about. Jason drove up to the main gate and a guard came out. He could not see into the tinted windows. When Jason lowered the windows, Andrew leaned over.

“Hey Sam, how’s it going.’

“Oh, hi Mr. Jones, fine thanks. Have a good day.” He pushed a button and the barrier was raised.

They drove in. It was a small community that was only partially done. Barb saw 15 houses. There were 7 on either side of the road that she estimated were worth about a million each and one at the end in a cul-de-sac that was worth about double that.

“Gee Andrew. First night with the whole family and you have us doing a job. Nice.” She said jokingly.

Andrew did not respond, he just had Jason drive to the big house. Once in the driveway of the Four Car Garage house, Andrew got out, opened the back door and told his family to follow.

“Honey, fun is fun, but we don’t want the neighborhood calling the real cops now do we.” Sitting back in her seat to make sure no one could see inside.

“Don’t worry; these houses don’t have anyone in them yet. Come on.” He put his hand out and helped each lady out, with a slap on the rump for good measure

“Go on inside, it’s not locked.” Andrew enjoyed the look of his three ladies walking naked in front of him.

They all walked in and saw the most amazing house anything had ever been in. It was fully furnished.

Barb turned to her husband “So what’s going on?”

“I just thought you might like to see your new house is all.”

They all freaked out and hugged Andrew. The girls ran around looking at everything, as excited as a kid on Christmas. He was enjoying the sight of them running around, in their high heels, naked, not the slightest bit of shame. Daphne, with her fuller, soft young body, large tits, slim waist and full ass. Chloe with her thin, fit body, tight little ass and firm little titties. Then there was Barb, with her womanly tight ass, tight waist and firm C cup tits. Knowing he now had unrestricted access to fuck either of them any time, brought a smile to his face. Barb saw him looking at them; she turned her breasts away teasingly, but did stick out her ass for him.

When they were done running around the main floor, he asked if they wanted to see the bedroom.

“Follow me.” They walked upstairs and stopped at one room. It was about twice the size of Barb’s current bedroom. She was excited and pleased.

“Daphne, this is your room.” She kissed her dad and thanked him. She ran in and opened a huge walk in closet full of brand new, expensive and stylish clothes. There was even a whole section of lingerie. There was an on suite and her bed was a King size.

She jumped on the bed “Can someone fuck me on this bed right now please?”

Jason started towards her, but Andrew stopped him “Later honey, there’s more to see.”

She pouted as she followed them. The next room was the same size, it was for Chloe.

They passed a couple more rooms, Jason asking if either was his.

“No, those are guest bedrooms. We have three upstairs and four downstairs.”

They came to the end of the hall, where two double doors were closed. He opened them and showed Barb her new master bedroom. It was massive. Easily double the size of the girls’ room. The bed had to be custom made because it much bigger than a King size. There were 2 walk in closets and an on suite bigger than her old bedroom.

She turned and hugged Andrew and gave him a huge kiss “The girls and I are going to fuck your brains out tonight!” She said

“I figured as much.” The girls also moved in to hug their father.

“Hey, not to sound like a spoiled brat, but what about me?” Jason asked.

“Oh Jason, I almost forgot. Yeah, you don’t have a room.”

“What?”

He pulls out keys from his pocket and hands them to him “you have the house next door” he said pointing to the house to the right. “It’s not furnished yet. Figured we could go get stuff tomorrow?”

“That’s fucking awesome dad. Thank you so much.” He then joined the family in a hug.

Daphne and Chloe were fumbling with Andrew’s pants. “Soon girls, soon.”

“We had this whole street build for the Company. We are going to offer each woman a house and their husband’s a nice salary and access to the women. We have no doubt that they will agree, since each has been fucking their wives’ and others for a while now. If they don’t, we have a team of great lawyers and investigators that will ruin them and no one will believe a word they say. The company is making about 3 million in profit a month.”

“Are you serious?” Barb exclaimed.

“Do you guys have any idea how much we charge for a night with you?” He added.

The ladies all looked at each other. It had never really occurred to them to ask.

“Actually none, we never thought about it. Too busy cuming I guess” Barb said.

“Well your little party last night with Susan, Jane and Audrey cost those men $120,000 and we gave them a discount on the four girls they had. Only charged them an additional $60,000. A standard full night with one lady runs between $10,000 and $40,000.”

“Holy fuck, I can’t believe they are willing to pay that much.” Chloe said.

“Honey, your sweet ass is easily worth that much. On top of that money, some customers pay by giving us great investment tips. It’s all clean and taxes paid. We have to throw a few freebies around to help with that, but all in all, very profitable.”

“Oh almost forgot, one more surprise, follow me.” They all followed him down the stairs, the naked ladies bouncing around.

He went into the garage. It was dark. Once they all caught up he flipped the lights on.

There were 4 new cars.

The ladies all started screaming again.

“Chloe the red sports car is yours, Daphne you have Green one, Barb yours is the Cadillac SUV and mine is the Audi.”

The ladies all ran to their cars and sat in them.

Chloe got out of her car “Dad, this is so awesome, you have to let me suck your cock now.”

“Fine, why don’t we all go and break in the master bed instead.” Andrew said to them.

Chloe and Daphne darted upstairs, Jason right behind them.

Barb sauntered back to her husband, loving that his eyes were on her naked body and not the young girls running inside. She got to him and pulled him in. She gave him the most passionate kiss she could, feeling his hands on her bare ass.

“I love you so much.” He said to her.

“Me too.”

She dropped down his body and pulled out his cock, she licked the shaft while looking at him.

“Honey, the kids are waiting for us.”

“I know, I just wanted your cock for myself for a minute.” She sucked him long and hard.

After a few minutes Andrew pulled her to her feet and gave her another deep kiss. “Now let’s go show those kids how the grownups fuck.” She took his hand and walked up the stairs with him.

When they got to the room, Daphne was riding Jason’s face and Chloe sucking his cock. Barb walked over to the bed and joined her kids and buried her face into Chloe’s ass.

Andrew stripped off his clothes and approached the bed

His wife near perfect ass was pointed right at him as she was pleasuring Chloe.

He sat up on the bed and watched for a few minutes. Daphne soon got off of Jason’s face and snuggled up to her dad’s crotch, she took his cock into her mouth. Chloe came on Jason’s cock, and then joined her sister. Barb took Chloe’s place and rode her son.

They fucked for the next hour, until all of them fell asleep on the giant bed.

In the middle of the night, Andrew was woken by Barb playing with his cock. She looked at him and lovingly said “I want to make love to you, just the two of us.” With that she sucked him hard, and then got on. The two quietly made love, while their children slept in the bed next to them. After fucking for 15 minutes, Andrew came inside her, triggering her second orgasm of that love making session. She fell into his arm, professed her love for him again and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning the family was sitting at the breakfast table. None of them had bothered to put on clothes.

“We have a general staff meeting in two hours. Everyone is meeting here. So we better get ready.”

Two hours later everyone is there and led to a large den. The ladies are all excited to be together. Staff meetings usually ended in an orgy. Andrew came in last and introduced himself.

“Hello ladies, I’m glad you all made it. For those of you who don’t know me, I am Andrew, Barb’s husband. The reason for this meeting is to bring you up to date about our organization. First off, I am the leader of this group. Chuck is second in command, followed by Mark, John and Jason. Now I have to tell you that we are not a Charity Group. I don’t want any of you to be upset by this, but we have been lying to all of you. You have actually been working as Call Girls, be it high priced ones.” As expected, none of them said a word.

“You’re probably wondering why none of you are angry, well that’s because we’ve drugged all of you. Month’s ago, you were all drugged and it made you very sexual and obedient to Chuck or me. So when I tell you that you will continue to work for us and that you will love it, I know you will all agree.” Again none of them reacted.

“Good, now we can move on to the pleasant news. We have built this neighborhood and each of you will get a house and car for you and your husbands.”

All the ladies screamed with joy as they all ran to the window to see the houses he was talking about.

Julie was the one to ask the question “What if our husbands don’t like the idea?”

“Well we are going to offer them the house, a car, all expenses paid and $100,000 a year after taxes. Plus they will all get free access to all of you. If they still don’t like it, we will offer them a clean divorce from you, they can keep all marital assets and if that’s not good enough, we have other plans for them. Now you are not to mention the drug we gave you to them or anyone else ever.”

The ladies all looked at each other for a second, then Julie spoke again “Sounds great to us.” The ladies all rushed to hug and kiss Andrew. Susan was the first to go for his cock and had it out. That started the shedding of clothing and in no time all were naked. Andrew made sure to sample the 6 women he still had not had a chance to fuck.

After the orgy plans were made to approach all the husbands. Julie, Amy, Susan and Jane’s husbands all accepted the deal with very little coaxing. Jane’s did have issues when he found out his wife was fucking their son, but the three younger girls convince him to look past it. In the end he went along.

Martin, Audrey’s husband was a different story. He flat out rejected the offers and said not only did he want a divorce from this slut, but he was going to the police. They didn’t even mention that his daughter was part of the group, he probably would have gotten violent when he heard that. When he stormed out and told his wife to not bother coming home, Barb and Audrey seemed concerned when he left.

“Don’t worry; I’ll take care of it. You should stay with us for a bit though Audrey.” The women stopped worrying and took Andrew to the bedroom for some fun.

The next morning there is a knock at the door. In his swimming trunks, Andrew answers the door. There stood Martin with two cops and a detective. Unfortunately for him, they were the same cops that worked for Andrew. He had called them the night before and made sure they responded to his complaint. Brown gave Andrew a nod, telling him that everything was going to be fine.

“Can I help you?”

“Are you Andrew Jones?”

“Yes, can I help you?”

Martin had condescending look on his face as the police entered the house.

“This gentleman alleges that you are running a brothel of sorts in here and that you’ve forced his wife to work for you. Is that true?”

“That sounds about right, except the forced part. You can ask her yourself if you want, she’s out back with my wife.”

The cops followed him to the yard, where they saw Barb and Audrey sun bathing in nothing but g-string bikini bottoms.

“Audrey, this detective needs to ask you some questions?”

“Miss, are you being forced to work for this gentleman?”

“My lord no, I fuck because I like it. My husband there is just too much of a prude to accept it.”

The detective turns to Andrew “Well there is still the matter of running a brothel.”

“Of course, would you like to talk to the other ladies?” Just then Jane, Susan, Amy and Julie walk out, all wearing the same thing as Barb and Audrey.

The detective turns back to Andrew after admiring the near naked beauties that just appeared “Is that all of them?”

To answer his question Chloe and Daphne come out next, also in the same attire. The 8 near naked beauties all stand in a line looking at the cops and Martin.

“This sick fucker is using his own daughters. Arrest him now!”

“One second sir, we have to get all the facts first. So these women fuck men for you?”

“Pretty much.”

“Interesting, and you don’t like this, correct sir?” he said looking at Martin

“Are you fucking serious? Of course not, this is disgusting.” Just then Molly fully dressed walked into the yard, Jason at her side.

“Daddy, what’s going on here?”

He freaks out “Molly, you need to go home now.”

“Why is everyone naked?”

“Never mind that now, just leave.”

“Mom what is going on?’

“Oh sweety, your dad is just angry because I’ve been working for Mr. Jones here; fucking men for money is all.”

“Daddy, is that true?”

“I’m afraid so honey and now she is going to have to answer for that crime.”

“Mr. Jones, did you turn my mother into a hooker?”

“More like a Call Girl.”

“I don’t believe it.” She said, faking her outrage as planned. “Why wasn’t I asked to join?”

“To be honest, I wasn’t sure you had what it took.”

Then, to her father’s horror, she started stripping.

“Molly what are you doing?”

“Showing him that I do have what it takes.” Once she was completely naked she turned to face Andrew “Still think I don’t have what it takes. And you can ask Jason I fuck like a champion.”

“Ok then, you can join the others.” She walked over to the ladies and gave her mother and big hug. They started laughing.

“This is unbelievable, arrest them now?” Martin shouted.

“You heard him officers, arrest him now.” The cops walked up to Martin and slapped cuffs on him.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“Well we found drugs and illegal weapons at your house… well we will find them after we plant them. For now you just sit here and be quiet.” The cops put him in a chair and used another set of cuffs to secure him to it. Then the three officers removed their clothes and approached the women, who started showing them a good time. Martin had to watch as the detective went to his wife and daughter and they sat him in a chair and gave him a double blow job.

Andrew sat in the chair beside him.

“You see, Martin, with the assets that I have at my disposal, I can carry a lot of favors with powerful men. So when they are done having their fun, they will book you and you will spend the next 20 years in jail.’

“You can’t do this!”

“Actually I can. I don’t want to, but I can. See we wanted you to be part of this family, but you had to say no. Do you even know what you turned down? Barb honey come here a second.” Barb stopped her make out session with Julie and went to her husband.

“Could you show Martin here what he gave up on?” Barb smile and dropped to her knees, fished out Martin’s cock and sucked it hard.

“That’s good enough honey. You can go back to Julie.” Barb left him hard and wanting and walked away.

“You see, the other husbands will get to enjoy that and more, not to mention a great house and money. You will be trying to avoid rape in the showers.”

“Please, I’m sorry. I’ll take the deal.”

“Sorry buddy, too late for that, but I will make you one final offer. You keep your house and what you have. You stay out of Audrey and Molly’s life for 1 year. That means no contact at all, unless I say so. You don’t try and disrupt us at all and you can come back. Remember, we have grateful clients all over the city. If you do anything wrong, the cops will find that stuff at your place and you will be in jail, agreed?”

“Agreed,” he said in a very defeated tone. “Can Barb please come back and finish.” He said looking at his raging hard on.

“I have a better idea. Molly come here a second.” She approached them, admiring her father’s erect cock.

“Your father will be gone for the next year. Why don’t you say a proper goodbye to him?”

“Daddy, I’m going to miss you so much.” She straddled him, gave him a big kiss and slipped his cock inside her. She rode him hard for a few minutes until both came. When she was done, she slipped off, sucked his cock clean and put it back in his pants.

“You have a great cock daddy. I can’t wait to play with it again. I’ll see you in a year. Love you.” She returned to the orgy.

Andrew used the key to uncuff him. “Now, go and we will talk in a year. Remember, we will be watching you.” Martin sulked out of the yard, a defeated man.

Andrew looked at the scene before him and smiled. He walked up to a chair where his wife was getting licked by Julie. He pulled out his cock and fed it to her. She gladly took it in her beautiful mouth.

“Life is going to be so good.”

The end.