The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pheromones Wars

by Erosiawriter

Chapter 5

* * *

Jaren Carter sat against the concrete wall stunned, EMS technicians hovering overhead like bothersome flies. The events of the past hour seemed to stutter and repeat themselves in his head. His partner is dragged into the van, as he lifts his arms. No, No, his mind screams. The van pulls around the corner, and he can’t get a shot off. Bullets crack around him; the bullets in Carter’s own gun hit a man standing by the other van; another man is in the truck, and Jaren begins running to catch it.

He doesn’t know how he does it, but at the garage entrance, as the truck is turning out on to the street, Jaren catches up. He sees the man, perfectly framed in the driver’s side window like a shooting gallery target, and reflex kicks in. He fires, the glass shatters into a spider-web, and the car veers across the street, and then ricochets off a guardrail.

Now the EMS agents were alternating shining lights in his eyes. FBI agent Franks stood behind them with his notebook in hand, a scowl on his face. In the distance, Jaren could see female agents wrapping towels around the girls.

Jaren pushed the man’s flashlight aside and eyeballed Franks, “Am I free to go now, Sir, I want to help with the manhunt.”

Franks looked at the EMS guys and they nodded their heads. “We got your report, your free of bullets and damn lucky. I don’t know what the hell you were thinking going up against a dozen terrorists like that. You better believe this is going in my report. Consider yourself on suspen—”

Franks voice was cut off by the sound of rotor blades.

Soon a black helicopter wheeled around the side of the building and landed in the street. A dozen agents in dark suits jumped out, and a women, a brunette in a skin tight cat suit and black sun glasses. She strutted over to Jaren and his lieutenant. Flippantly, she pulled out an ID from her belt.

“Thank you commander we’ll take it from here. I need to see the witness now. You can go. We need to take the girls you found into our custody as well.”

Franks’ face was apoplectic. “Who the hell do you...”

The women cut him off, “You should be getting a call from the police commissioner in about five seconds. He will explain everything.”

“Hold on a damn minute here.” All of sudden Franks phone cell phone started to ring. He pulled it out of his pocket while glaring at the women in front of him.

His eyes dropped down to the scream, then opened in surprise. “Dammit!” He pressed reply.

“Sir. Yes Sir, of course Sir.”

As Frank talked on the phone, the beautiful women grabbed Jaren and started walking him over to the helicopter. “You need to come with us.”

Jaren stared at his boss receding behind.

“Who are you?”

“My name is Miranda. I work for a government agency similar to the CIA and NSA but with some broader discretion. Our sole purpose is to counter a terrorist threat that has gained the capacity of using pheromone control to take over our country. This terrorist group is called the Covenant. But the question is who are you. Doctor.”

Jaren turned to see another woman in a lab coat step out of the helicopter. She appeared to be Indian with dark brown skin and refined features set behind thin-framed black glasses. Her hair was coiled back into a bun and she had a dark lavender Sari dot on her face.

She jabbed a large microphone looking device in his face. “Beta waves are off the chart. I believe his subliminal are already trying to attach our psych guards. He’s not even aware he’s doing it.” The women spoke in a refined Oxford accent.

Miranda smiled at Jaren, and his cock surged erect from her beautiful smile. “Here,” She said, sweetly,

“We’ll explain everything back at the base.” Suddenly to Jaren’s shock she unzipped her rubber cat suit and her large pendulous breasts fell out bouncing in front of him. Miranda reached over pulling Jaren towards her. Out of the corner of his eye, Jaren could see the women in the lab coat smiling, her hands squeezing her own more modest sized breasts. But mainly, all he could see were Miranda’s rosy fat nipples rocking like a metronome. He felt a yanking in his mind like a string attached to his consciousness pulling him into this strange women’s bosom. His face fell into the cleavage of her breasts. He could feel her full tits pressed against each cheek and suddenly a pinch on the back of his neck.

“What? His head flew back. Miranda had a small needle attached to a ring on her finger. She was slowly zipping her tits back into her cat suit as Jaren fell back on the floor.

“What is...” He mumbled and the last thing he could hear was the beating of the helicopter rotors taking off and then blackness.

* * *

“Jaren. Jaren. Wake up.”

Jaren opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was the reflection of himself in the dark mirror in front of him. His body was reclined in a metal chair, stripped down to his boxer shorts. His hands were handcuffed to the chair behind him. Various EKG wires were attached to his chest and forehead and wound their way downwards toward a dark machine blinking and beeping behind him.

Another voice came into the intercom. It was the British voice of the Indian doctor he saw earlier. Even through the throbbing headache that he was beginning to notice, he could recall her face and body clearly.

“His subliminals are already seeking out for contact. His heart rate is elevated.”

Jaren groaned, it sounded like bizarre psychobabble to him. He flexed his arm muscles trying to see if he could find any weak spots in the cuffs behind him. He began to survey the room as well for a possible escape.

The room was bare concrete block much like the interrogation room back at headquarters. There was a metallic, futuristic sliding door on his left side that he could barely see through the far corners of his eyes. That’s the way out, he thought. In the front corner was a television screen mounted to the wall and in front of was glassy see through mirror that showed his reflection. Or maybe I use the chair to break through that, he reconsidered.

“Jaren, you need to calm down and pay attention. You have officially had your citizenship revoked under the

“Individuals with Special Powers” act. You need to realize that we are the good guys. You’re going to have to trust me.”

All of a sudden, the mirror lightened up and Jaren could see into the next room. The four women from the van were sitting in chairs just like Jaren, lined up and facing him. It was clear that the women couldn’t see through the mirror at Jaren, but Jaren could see them. The women were stripped to their lingerie. Each was wearing a different colored set. The brunette was in a black garter belt and stockings, and an opened cup bra revealing rings in her nipples. The redhead was in a burgundy bra and panty set and a matching pair of red high heels. The Blonde was in a fishnet body suit that wrapped around her curvaceous older body. The black girl was a young teenager in light burgundy panties and a white cotton bra and rainbow knee socks. Her large pitch-black nipples poked drilled through the bra.

The door opened in with a whirr and a nurse walked into the room. She was wearing a white nurses uniform that ended right below her crotch. The front was barely unzipped revealing her large fake breasts. She sauntered into the room in black heels holding a metal tray. Jaren began to struggle as put one hand against the back of his neck and stuck him with a needle.

Jaren’s nostrils flared. All of a sudden he could see the room in stark relief. He could feel the heat off the nurse’s body, and suddenly he could sense a dizzying cloud of thoughts and emotions coming from behind him.

“Jaren, I need you to focus on the television.”

The television screen flickered to life revealing bloody carnage; it was a terrible milieu of burning bodies, mass graves, gunfire and screams. All of a sudden the nurse grabbed him by the back of the head and yanked it towards the screen.

“Your fucking crazy!” Screamed Jaren.

“You need to watch this Jaren. We need you to synch up with the girls and to do that you need we need to induce a large emotional shock.” Jaren watched the screen in front of him with growing horror. Out of the corner of his eyes, the four girls were squirming their eyes white with fear. Jaren could hear the women on the intercom.

“Girl’s adrenaline levels are rising along with heart rates. Girl # 1 synching up with his neural web, Girl # 2, All girls are synching up.”

The television in the corner suddenly switched. On the screen, a blond porn star was riding a man’s dick, while another man pushed his dick into her ass from behind. The nurse moved in front Jaren and kneeled in front of him. She started to run her hand along his hardening cock.

“What the hell,” Growled Jaren. The nurse looked up at

Jaren and began to stroke his cock up and down with a sultry smirk.

“His sexual impulses are beginning their sync phase.

He’ll have full control of the girls in 45 seconds.”

Jaren had to look away from the nurse breathing hotly on his cock. The women were now writhing in their chairs. Jaren couldn’t hear through the glass, but he could see the women’s faces in their large O’s of sexual release.

“You’re doing this to them Jaren. Your making them cum, you’ve always been able to do this.” The nurse in between Jaren’s legs took a deep breath and began to suck his cock. Her eyes were glossy.

“I know you don’t believe me, but you have been able to do this for years, likely since puberty.

“What the hell! Let me out of here!” Jaren had a difficult time controlling his breathing as the women began to suck harder on his cock.

“You had to know that something was different about you. Things have come easy for you. We know about your success with women. We know about your partner and we’ve seen the picture of your wife in your files.

Jaren, You’re good looking, but not that good looking enough to keep a women like that on a cop’s salary.”

Jaren thought back to when he first met his future wife at St. Mary’s parochial school. They were just kids and she was just virginal waif of a girl, but still a supreme beauty. She was being encouraged to go into modeling after school, but even though not one of her friends or family liked him, she gravitated towards the young, gangly Irish boy. He had managed to convince her to go with him to the high school prom, a feat no one could believe. And even though she had made a promise to save herself until marriage, in an unlocked classroom after the dance she had willingly, eagerly, and hungrily gave herself to this shocked sophomore. No one could believe it when she got pregnant. They married shortly afterwards.

Even after all of his indiscretions, the guilt that ate him up inside, his wife never appeared suspicious, and as the years progressed, slowly her natural fire and teenage intensity dimmed, as she transformed into sweet, attentive, and submissive housewife. At headquarters, Jaren would hear the other guys complain about your wives and girlfriends. As a cop, working the long hours for the low pay, marriage life was considered a pain in the ass. But when Jaren got home, his wife would be waiting for him in a white silk shift, a hot plate of food on the table, and as he ate, she would massage his back, and wait patiently to take him up the bedroom and fuck him wildly. Jaren thought it was strange how lucky he had it, compared to the other guys, and this only led to more shame on his part, at all the accidental affairs he had behind her back.

“Let’s look at your record, Jaren. Your last lieutenant swore that you had an intuitive knack for getting confessions out of suspects. He says he never saw anything like it in his life. Nurse Nala, you can stop please, we need to administer the adrenaline shot.”

Nurse Nala slid her mouth off of Jaren’s cock and looked up at him with pleading eyes. “Yes Mam,” she said in a forlorn voice and stood up to retrieve the needle.

“Nurse Nala needs to administer an adrenaline shot. Right now your powers are dormant, Jaren, but we have figured out a way to activate them and give you tremendous power. Jaren, you need to believe me that you are now a weapon of the United States Government against its enemies.

Through the window, Jaren could see nurses checking up on the four women, checking their wires and making sure they were secure in their harnesses.

There was a small pinch in his back, and immediately his spine bent in half. Jaren felt as if searing lava was being pored into his brain. A burning heat flashed in front of his eyes and suddenly he could see waves of energy emanating from the women in front of him.

Long tendrils of energy leaped out like solar sunspots from the four women and the three nurses in the next room. Behind he could sense every strand of energy coming from Nurse Nala as well. There were glowing star like projections somehow visible but behind the walls of the room. Emanating from his chest was a cephalopod like glowing mass with tendrils shooting outwards, each one leading to the center of every women he could see, and one shooting behind him in to Nala. In amazement, Jaren saw that he could control the tendrils with his mind as easily as if he could move his arms. He whipped one back to latch on to the energy surge that was Nala behind him.

He didn’t even know how he did it, but somehow without even being able to see her he was able to shut her down. He heard a long wet moan and the noise of a body slumping to the ground. All of a sudden Klaxons started to go off in the room.

“Fuck he’s learning faster then I’ve ever seen. We need to get in there.” Jaren grinned.

Quickly, while still connecting to Nala, he shot some more tendrils outward towards the nurses. Cocoon like force fields projected themselves around two of them, but Jaren was quick enough to catch the third and latch on to her energy. He could feel her mind struggle for control as he fought with it, and Jaren grit his teeth and tried to figure how to take control of her. He intuitively felt what he thought were the gross motor controls and had the nurse walk, like a struggling puppet, over to the machine, pick it up and fling it through the mirror with a crash.

“Now come here. Thought Jaren. Come here and get these handcuffs off me.

“Jaren you need to stop.” The voice was no longer coming from the intercom, instead it was coming from the room. Miranda was standing there in front of him, her mind strangely devoid of energy signatures.

Jaren lashed out with his tendrils, energy walls formed around her blocking each attack. A tendril shot from her mind. Jaren tried to bat it away with his own projectile, but her mind attack was quicker. It entwined itself with his, sliding up the arm like a snake, and latching on to him. Suddenly, all of the aggression drained out of his body leaving him exhausted.

“How did you do this?” Groaned Jaren.

“We didn’t Jaren. You did. You’ve always had this power. We just gave you the ability to directly control it. Were not the bad guys Jaren, Were the good guys and now your one of us.”

* * *

The nurses quickly led Jaren away to a medical room. Miranda’s energy had leeched away all of his fight and, like a zombie; Jaren complied with all of their requests. Nala and another nurse tucked him in to sleep, but not before Nala hungrily grabbed a hold of his cock and gave it a squeeze. She licked her lips, but the other nurse pulled her away. Jaren drifted off; exhausted from the experience, and wondering when his wife would start to question where he had gone.

When Jaren woke up, Miranda was sitting by his bed waiting and ready. “Your finally awake,” She said.

Jaren looked at her with suspicion, “Who are you and what is this place?”

She smiled,” All in good time. First put on some clothes and come with me.”

There was a dark suit neatly pressed beside the bed. Jaren got up and turned his back to her.

“Come on, it’s not like I haven’t seen it before. You have a marvelous cock, don’t hide it.”

Jaren glared at her, but started putting on the clothes in front of her. When he was done she got up, pointedly dragging her eyes away from his dick. She smiled and asked, “Can you feel your control?”

Jaren’s eyes widened. He could feel the energy; almost even see it in fact, an energy hue beyond his eyesight.

Miranda smiled warmly at him. “Yes, it’s still there, not as powerful perhaps as when you were doped up with adrenaline and LSD, but you sense it now. Come with me and I will show you how to use it.”

She walked him out of the room into a large complex; men were walking about dark black suits like the one Jaren wore. The women wore the same, except with black skirts and dark stockings. There were nurses moving about the men too, all in dressed in ridiculously sexy nurse outfits. Jaren was shocked when he walked by a cubicle to see one of them on her knees sucking off one of the men in their suits. Miranda guided Jaren to her office. A large room that looked over the Hudson Bay.

She sat down in her chair, facing him. “Sit.” She said. Jaren sat down.

“My name is Miranda, and I am the head of one of the most secret government agencies in the world, Omega Control, and I want to come work for us.”

“What about my abilities?”

“Government scientists have found a secret energy source that emanates from our bodies. It turns out that all of the old Hindu mind-body energy stuff is more then just new age bullshit, psychic energy exists. These waves are omitted from all human beings, but a few still have vestigial DNA that allows them to control it. You are one of those people. Our branch of the government has been secretly spying on the American people, finding those who have your powers, and requisitioning them for our fight against the covenant. The power you have makes you one of the most powerful beings on the planet. If you wished you could take over a small country. You could turn Jessica Alba into your own personal slut. What we want you to do is to use your power for the good of the great country, to protect it from its enemies.

Miranda turned around. All of a sudden the window flickered and became a monitor.

“In 1865, some of the most powerful aristocracy of the South along with a few industrialists from the North made a secret pact to take over America. They saw what they feared to be the destruction of this country based off of rise of suffrage, abolitionism, and Tammany Hall democracy. These powerful men, coming from a line of Knight Templers vowed to secretly take over the government of this country and to reshape it into a new order where democracy was replaced by a new aristocracy, women are redefined as chattel, and the majority of the citizenry are turned into slaves by subconscious messages within television and lithium slowly being fed into the water supply.”

Images of Henry Ford, Goebbels, and Rockefeller flickered across the screen.

“These folks are two-parts mystic cult, one part terrorist cell. And we have been mandated by the secret edict of Jimmy Carter, probably the greatest American president, to root them out and destroy them. We are a secret organization with broad discretion.”

“But what is up with everyone dressed up in fetish gear?”

“The vestigial part of our brain that holds the mental controls is neural connected to the sex centers of our brains. They share a holistic connection that our scientists are just trying to figure out. Needless to say, the quickest and easiest way to “tap” into anyone’s consciousness is through their sex drive, it renders most of their mental defenses powerless. At the same end, you’re going to need to learn a stronger control of your own sex drive to defend yourself against psychic attack. At 0800 we have tantric training to build up psychic resistance. But I’ll show you what you’re going to have to deal with.”

Miranda lashed out. Jaren could see the presence of her mind tentacles whipping towards him. Quickly, he tried to mimic her actions using his own mind to bat them away. He reached forward to grasp at the aura emanating from her head. She smiled; you need to think a little lower. Jaren looked down. One of her tentacles had come up behind him and between his legs, now the tendrils of energy had wrapped themselves around his cock. He felt a warm heat as the energy spread up through his core controlling him.

“He reached down and pulled down his zipper letting his hard cock flop out. His bulbous head stood up straight pointing at Miranda. She stood up and unzipped her cat suit wiggling it off her body and for the first time Jaren saw her completely naked. She was a brunette goddess, her dark hair falling down her back in cascades. Her large natural breasts sagged a little but bounced with every movement she made. Her hips widened out to a shapely round ass, and little landing strip of dark curling hair adorned her fleshy pussy. A tattoo of an omega sign was inked above her pelvis.

She lay back in her office chair, and spread her legs, dropping her ankles over each side of the arm rests.

Jaren jerked forward. Mentally he was frantically trying to pull himself free of Miranda’s mental controls, but he felt like a fly trapped in a spider’s web. He fell to his knees before the smiling Miranda, brought his face to her pussy and began to lick her clit. Jaren always considered himself good at eating pussy, but he marveled at the subtle modifications Miranda was able to make to his mind to make him an expert at eating her pussy. So, these mental controls, they can be a scalpel as well as a hammer.

Jaren stopped trying to resist her and let his mind go free. He relaxed and focused on exploring her pussy with his tongue waiting for the right moment. Miranda was just building up to an orgasm when Jaren struck.

As her body writhed around his head, her mental control slackened, and Jaren soon had her mentally bonded to him. He rose from his kneeling position, positioned his cock at her wet slit, and pushed in.

Miranda smiled. “You learn fast.

Afterwards, as Miranda was tucking her breasts back into her bodysuit, Jaren asked. “It’s going to be hard to control using this. The temptation has to always be there.”

Miranda turned to him. “Jaren with the constant pressure put upon our agents, we certainly understand and turn our eye to occasional discretion. My secretary will show you the paperwork though that needs to be filled out for every person who you interfere with during off duty hours. We find that tends to keep our agents from overdoing anything. You just need to remember that know you are a representative of the United States government. One night stand with a cheerleader is alright; three week orgy with the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders is another thing.”

* * *

Rosenda waited patiently at the kitchen table. She had just gotten off the phone with Jaren’s boss at FBI headquarters after being passed around from one nervous deputy agent to the next. Jaren’s boss’s response was cryptic; Jaren was away on government business, a special case, and the FBI could not reveal confidential information that might jeopardize the case.

After ten minutes of getting the run around, Rosenda

finally hung up in impatience. She got up to put hot water on the kettle and started making tea. She hoped the soothing hot liquid would calm her nerves.

Rosenda had been used to Jaren working long hours, but even on the overnight trips he had always took time to call her and say goodnight. She worried about him, and knew that something was eating him up inside, something he wanted to tell her, but was afraid to. She expected that he was cheating on her, and that scared her, because she couldn’t bare the thought of him leaving her.

Rosenda’s girlfriends had long since told her to dump Jaren. You are beautiful, they said, you look just like Eva Longoria, with your dark hair and slim figure. The late hours and absent weekends weren’t worth it. Rosenda couldn’t explain to them what she saw in Jaren; how his presence made her feel completely relaxed and domesticated, and how his absence left her feeling stressed, nervous, and a little nauseous. She didn’t want to admit how weak that made her sound.

He was her first lover, and the only man in her life. Before him Rosenda felt secure and independent, but after he shoved his cock inside that night in high school, she felt as if the gods had sold her to him.

He owned her completely, and even when he nervously asked her to marry him, what she wanted to tell him was that for her it was more then just a marriage of equals that he owned her body and soul. She knew that he wanted more from her sexually. But she was too embarrassed to give it to him because she didn’t know how, and he never asked.

Lately, she had been fantasizing about taking him in her mouth. Her girlfriend had complained the weekend before that it was something her husband always wanted and she was sick of him asking, and Rosenda was shocked that a woman could do such a thing. Her body felt warm imagining Jaren placing his hard cock against her lips, pressing them against her obstinate lips until they parted, slowly pushing his length into her mouth. She had told herself that next time he came she would hold her courage together and ask him if he would like her to do that for him.

Her fantasy was interrupted by a knock on the door. She rushed to open it, knocking over her hot tea, and there was Jaren standing sheepishly in the doorframe. She fell into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, and began to sob. “I thought something terrible had happened to you. They wouldn’t tell me anything.”

Jaren carried her in to the house as she cried against his shoulder. He took her into the kitchen, sat down in the chair, and had her sit in his lap. Then he let her cry. She cried for over ten minutes. When she was finished he held her shoulder and pulled her away from him so that he could look her in the eyes.

“Honey, we need to talk.”

“I don’t want to talk. Just hold me.”

“No, I haven’t had the courage to tell you the truth. I haven’t been a man and less of a husband. But now that doesn’t matter.”

“Jaren what are you talking about your scaring me.”

“Honey, I realize now that I shouldn’t have felt guilty. The power I have is a part of me. It is a part of me like the fact that I’m Irish, or that my dad and my granddad were cops. It is who I am and I’m o.k. with that now.” He smiled at her. Baby, there are going to be a few changes, but I want you to know that I love you more then anyone in the world. You are the only one who I love.”

“I love you too.” Hearing him say he loved her,

Rosenda sighed, and the old feeling of being possessed came back to her with gushing warmth.

“But I have been cheating on you. I’ve been fucking multiple women including my partner.”

“What?” Rosenda stared at him in shock. This could not be happening. She felt like she was in a nightmare.

“God help me I couldn’t tell you because I knew I would lose you. But now I don’t have to lose you. Now we can both be honest with each other and happy.”

“How dare you.” Rosenda reached over to slap him across the face.

“Stop.” Jaren said it as a whispered growl, but Rosenda felt a strange alien force strike her through the heart, and latch on to her. Her body went rigid.

Jaren reached up gently and pulled her hand down to her side from where it had almost struck his face. “It might not be fair, but I promise you that you will be happy. In fact this is the only way that I can be assured that you will be happy with me gone all the time.”

“First, let’s turn off the anger.” Rosenda felt her impotent fury drain out her body leaving her completely empty. With the anger gone the more subtle feelings of inadequacy that lied beneath it were now visible. Rosenda stared at Jaren, frozen like a marble statue with her mouth open in a scream. Fear and confusing bubbled up inside her and mixed with her feelings of self-loathing. Jaren was talking almost to himself, and staring with his brow furrowed, looking like he was trying to untie some sort of knot.

“I never realized that you felt like that. When we met you were so confident and free, but I think my powers on a subconscious level transferred over my own negative feelings to you. I was mentally conditioning you to be the kind of slut that I wanted, but also transferring over my guilt at desiring those things from you as well. You must have felt terrible.”

He touched her cheek. “First, I’m going to make you see yourself the way I see you.” All of a sudden a new emotion erupted in Rosenda’s mind like a tidal wave that crashed over her negative feelings. All of a sudden, she felt confident and self-assured like she used too.

“But,” he said, “In order that I don’t do it again I need to remake you into the women I secretly fantasized. Don’t worry I won’t change your core personality; I’m just going to awaken your inner slut.”

Rosenda felt flush with arousal. Her pussy became permanently wet and her nipples hardened. She moaned and her eyes ran down Jaren’s body to his crotch.

“Listen,” Said Jaren, “You are going to love me unconditionally. You’re going to forgive me for sleeping with those women. You love me and know that as a man it is perfectly fine for me to fuck other sluts. You want me to be happy. You are also going to fully embrace your submissiveness. You know that I love you for your wit and intelligence and fiery spirit and that won’t change, but you also trust that ultimately as a your husband and provider that I know best for you and you will defer always to me in the decision making. The thought of submitting to me feel natural and makes you horny. You are not jealous or fearful of the other women. You know that will never be replace you in my heart and that I will always love you. You are incredibly sexually attracted to me and you are committed to be the sexiest, sluttiest woman in my life.”

“You will learn every sexual fantasy I want and strive to give it me before I even ask it. You will dedicate yourself to be the best, sexiest little housewife. To keeping the house clean, and making good dinner, to always be dressed to entice me. When I am gone you will watch porn and learn how to be the sluttiest slut possible on the inside, while on the outside still being my innocent little housewife. You know that your entire body, including your mouth, pussy, and asshole belong to me completely, and you won’t hesitate to give them to me. You are sexually attracted to other women first because you are bisexual and second because you know it turns me on to watch you with other women. While I am gone, I have given you my permission to bring home women to our bedroom and you will actively look for other women for us to share.”

“Lastly, you are going to be completely content and completely happy. You will love to exercise and stay healthy and any other hobbies or interests that you had before meeting me, you have my permission to explore as much as you want as long as it doesn’t interfere with our marriage. You will be completely happy in your new life.”

Rosenda came back to consciousness like she was walking out of a deep fog. With glassy eyes, she looked up at her husband. She adored him; she couldn’t understand how she could be angry that he fucked around behind her back. She was only irritated that he hadn’t brought the women home to share with her. For a second, she pictured Jaren’s female partner sandwiched between Jaren and herself, then she focused on Jaren’s face.

“Oh baby I love you so much. I promise that I will be the best wife ever.” She reached up and gave him a long hot kiss. When it broke she asked him sweetly,

“Honey would you like it if I put my mouth around your cock and licked it. I don’t know if I’m any good but I promise I will try my best.”

Jaren smiled. “That’s called a blowjob honey, and don’t worry you’ll be getting lots of practice at that until your able to do it exactly the way that I like, but first you need to get changed. Were going out.”

Rosenda was confused and disappointed. “But baby.” She ground her thighs against his leg. “I thought we might go up stairs and you know...” She looked at him shyly and bit her bottom lip.

“Honey, you need to do what I say and be an obedient wifey; unless you want a spanking that is.”

Jaren squeezed her ass, “hurry it up you have a half an hour to get ready, and make sure you’re sexy and just a little slutty.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Rosenda slowly walked up the stairs to their bedroom, looking coyly behind her at Jaren. Jaren smiled at her, “I’ll wait right her for you. Surprise me.”

When Rosenda came down, Jaren was stunned. Rosenda wore a red cocktail dress that hugged every curve of her body. The hem ended far above the knee and there were slits in the side to show. The top was more modest, but still tight along her bust showcasing her natural curves. Rosenda’s hair done in silky dark waves that trailed down her back. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

She smiled at the expression on his face. “So where are we going?”

“Were going out to find you a beautiful women to fuck.”

“Oooh, are you going to fuck her too?”

“No I’m going to watch. I’ve been with so many women with out you, I want to even the score. I want you to go to the club and dance your heart out while I watch. I want you to flirt with every women you find attractive, when you find the one you want to sleep with for the first time, I want you to tell me and I will take it from there.”

Rosenda smiled, and laughed. “You’re so romantic.”

* * *

Rosenda danced wildly to the Latin rhythms of the Dance club. The club was a kaleidoscope of bright strobe lights that throbbed with the bass and dark shadows where bodies pressed against bodies.

The writhing bodies of college girls surrounded Rosenda. She danced with a wild abandon that soon had girls drawn to her hot body like moths to a flame. A brunette in hip hugger jeans and a tight top had slid in behind her and placed her hands at her waist. A shorthaired redhead had backed her body up against her and was rolling her ass along her body. Rosenda’s hands were sliding up the young girl’s taunt stomach to right below her breasts. Sheens of sweat covered their bodies as the girls danced together in synchronized sexuality.

Rosenda could sense the presence of her husband and master at the periphery of the club. She knew that he could see her through the crowd and was watching her body, wrapped tightly in a slinky red dress. She knew that he could see the look of rapture on her face, could see the hands of the other women slyly running over her ass and stomach, could see her eyes closed and her mouth opened in O-shaped moan of sapphic desire.

The redhead turned around and wrapped her arms around Rosenda. Their hips rocked together to the music as Rosenda reached down to cup the girls ass. Rosenda reached down and kissed the surprised girl on the lips. She took the girl by the hand and led her out of the group.

Outside of the dance floor, Rosenda got a good look at her conquest. The girl’s hair was a dark natural burgundy cut into a pixie like haircut that showcased her cute, round nose, and round cheekbones. The girl’s face was more cute than beautiful, and her body was thin and wiry. She wore a dark purple frilly halter top and a push up bra to give her meager portions of breasts a lift and black tights that showcased her best feature, her ass and coltish legs.

The most appealing thing about her, according to a newly bi-sexual Rosenda, was the way the girl looked at her like a lost puppy wanting to follow her home.

The girl pressed her mouth to Rosenda’s ear and over the blare of the music shouted into her ear. “I’ve never done this before.” Rosenda smiled. “There is someone I want you to meet.”

She pulled the girl along with the authority of an older, sexually confident women and sat her down at a table with Jaren.

“This is my husband. Jaren this little slut wants to come home with me. Can she come home with us, please? Rosenda was standing behind the girl, with her hands at the nape of her neck. A French manicured finger was scratching along the girl’s shoulder blade.

“I don’t know, baby, do you think you can share?”

The girl tried to get out of the chair. “Listen I’m sorry. I didn’t know this was what I was getting into.”

“Of course this is what you want,” Said the strange man across from her. “A hot threesome with an older man and his beautiful wife. Think about what you can brag about to your girlfriends back at the dorm. This has always been your ultimate erotic fantasy.”

The girl moaned. He was right. Her mind changed so quickly it scared her. “What are you going to do to me?” She whimpered. “My wife and I are going to fuck you. We’re going to fuck you to the point where you won’t be able to stop cumming the whole night. Now I will drive you to our house. You can play with my wife in the back seat.”

The night passed as a blur for Rosenda. Peeling the girls tight off her long legs. Pulling down her thong with her teeth. Holding the girls hair back as she went down on her husband and giving her pointers about exactly what he wanted. Rosenda realized with a shock the absence of jealousy she felt when her husband pushed the girl down on the bed and began to roughly fuck her.

She realized there was nothing more arousing then giving her husband other women. It was the ultimate act of wifely duties and through the exchange Jaren made it clear that in the strange hierarchy of m?nage a trios that Rosenda was on top. Like the way he put the girl over Rosenda’s knee so that Rosenda could give her first spanking. Or how he demanded that Rosenda hold the girl between her thighs as the girl frantically and inexperienced ate her out, and then afterwards how he made the girl rim her pussy for the first time. Rosenda found that the only thing better then lesbian sex is lesbian sex with a submissive girl who was completely under your and your husbands thumb.

Her first muff dive was different. She tied the girl down with the sheets from the bed, splayed the girls thin legs wide apart and the slowly began to tease her thighs and pussy with her tongue until the girl was squirming in agonizing pleasure. Then she guided her husband’s sex into the girl’s hotbox. As the girl squealed beneath them, Rosenda turned and grabbed a hold of her husband fervently kissing him. She realized then and there that that she was his completely, and that revelation threw her into a new fit of violent orgasms.

Rosenda woke up in the hotel bedroom as light trickled in through the windows and a warm pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She sat up, yawned and stretched, dropping the sheets off her naked breasts. At one point in her life, she would have been self-conscious about her nakedness, but last night as Jaren sensed her nervousness at being slowly undressed by the college girl, he had entered her mind again, and did something to make her feel confident and totally self-assured.

He’s made me perfect for him, she thought happily, he’s turned me into a perfect wife and a perfect slut, a slut who worships him, who will happily obey his every demand, who is in love with his dick, and who will happily bring home women for him to fuck. She stared in adoration at Jaren who was busy tying his tie.

The college girl was snoring quietly in the bed beside her. The sheets had fallen off of her body and with a newfound perspective Rosenda admired the curve of her ass and the arch of her spine and the little dimples on her lower back that framed a tattoo of a lavender butterfly. It’s strange, I feel like I am exactly who I was, and my personality is exactly the same as it used to be, but girls, young girls, turn me on now. Right now I want to wake her up with a few soft kisses and then lure Jaren back into bed with us.

Jaren sat down on the bed and put his arm on her shoulder. “Listen, Honey, I need to go. I don’t know how long I will be gone, but I’ll try and call you with more information after my flight. The people who gave me this power, they want me to use it protect this country.”

Rosenda felt pride welling up inside her. She curled up naked in his arms. “Oh, baby, I love you so much. How am I going to live without you and your cock?”

“Listen, Honey, I don’t know when I get back, but you won’t be lonely while I’m gone I promise.” Jaren focused his eyes on the sleeping girl. “When she wakes up she’s going to give you her number; she’s also going to skip class for the week. I want you to tell her to pick up an overnight bag and stay at our house.

She can keep our bed warm on my behalf. Rosenda blushed remembering the things that the young girl had done between her legs. From her new viewpoint as an awakened bisexual woman, Rosenda was amazed at the kind of pleasure a female tongue could create.

“And baby, I’m going to make her feel very submissive and shy around you. She will do anything you ask her, but please be careful with her; she’ll be in a very fragile state. You can have her keep the house clean and do chores, her body is your to do whatever you want with.”

Rosenda smiled, remembering the young girls sexual experimentation, first tentative and shy with the older, beautiful women, and then hungry and wanton, and looked forward to the weeks ahead when she could explore the girls body in full before her husband’s return. Maybe put the girl over her knee for some light spanking; maybe tie her to the bedspread and slowly tickle every inch of her body. Rosenda wondered where these new kinky fantasies of hers came from, and then realized that Jaren had given them to her.

She turned to her husband, “Can we do this again when you get back? I think I’m addicted to pussy now.”

Jaren smiled and sat besides her. “Before my powers, I was consumed by the guilt I felt whenever I was unfaithful to you. I knew that your love for me was complete and that you would never do anything to hurt me, and the fact that I couldn’t say the same thing for you left me feeling like a complete bastard.”

“I want you to know that not one women I was with will ever mean as much to me as you. Everything I have is yours, and any women you want I’ll give you. I want to let you know that even though my new job requires complete confidentiality, I promise you that I am never going to be dishonest with you again. Anything you want to know about what I do I will tell you.”

Naked, Rosenda wrapped her arms around her husband and kissed him. “Honey, I love you and there is only one thing I want from you.”

“What’s that?”

She looked up at him with a seductive smirk. “Next time can we bring home a blonde?”