The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Pheromone Wars

Part 6

Keyword: Mf Ff ff, Bondage

Summary: The Covenant brings Rachel and Kitty to a secret compound they have in Virginia. There the two girls are trained; one as a pet, the other as a sleeper agent.

Pheromone Wars is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Warning! This is smut! Enjoy.

* * *

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

* * *

The man, her master, Rachel corrected herself walked the two girls outside of Trixie’s to a dark grey van in the back of the building. He pulled the back doors opened and as they swung wide to reveal the interior of the van, Rachel and Kitten were surprised to see several young women in various states of undress lined up like sardines.

The women were strung up hanging suspended with suspension cuffs from chains attached to deadbolts on the ceiling. They were gagged, but even though their eyes were wide with fear, none of them girls made noise. Instead, they kept their eyes downcast in a submissive stance in front of the man.

A few minutes later and Kitten and Rachel were gagged and hanging as well. Their bodies swayed in the dark as the van engine started up and the van began accelerating down the highway. In the darkness, Rachel could smell the musk of women around her in heat. She could hear muffled moans and whimpers. And she could feel flesh and hair brushing against her as she hung in the back of the van, packed with a dozen other women like meat in a meat packing truck.

They drove like that for several hours, the monotony only distinguished by the mumbles of a talk radio station playing up front.

Though the girls didn’t know it, the van had long since left the highway and was now travelling up a winding private road through Virginian forest to the Covenant.

The Covenant was publicly described as a private monastery and clubhouse for powerful Right-Wing evangelical Christians. A Evangelical preacher who had made millions through television had bought one hundred acres of land in the forest and built the compound as a sort of quiet gathering place for religious leader and political leader to talk together in private.

The truth was, however, the Evangelical preacher had been turned by the Covenant. They had converted the man’s wife and two teenage daughters to regard him as their lord and master and consider their Christian duty to be his obedient, and ever faithful sluts and wives.

In return for making them his sex slaves, and keeping him connected to their powerful network of political leaders and celebrities, he gave them the Virginia property as their compound. The Covenant used the complex as their headquarters where non-consenting women were brought in and then sent out reformed as compliant trophy-wives, mistresses, strippers and escorts all to serve the Covenant.

The van crossed a nine-foot tall brick wall via wrought iron fence that opened ominously with an electronic whir. Video camera followed the van as it passed through and continued driving. A half an hour later, it pulled up at a large facility.

Rachel, Kitten, and the girls were led out of the vehicle into a huge complex surrounded by state of the art buildings. Men were walking about dressed in olive green military pants and vests, leading behind them leashed simpering girls.

Rachel, Kitten, and the other girls were herded along into a main building and through large bay door marked, “Intake”. Inside the building, long streaming lines of girls, all young and beautiful were being split apart into groups by other women, dressed in dark skirts and white blouses. The women were clearly a part of the organization.

A woman was strutting up and down the line with a clipboard in her hand. The women’s hair was done up in a tight bun above her head. Her quite serious face was adorned with a pair of horn-rimmed glasses. She wore a white blouse with the top few buttons loosened to reveal a silk d?colletage. Around her waist was a dark blouse, cut short enough to reveal dark black stockings clipped to a garter belt. She walked up and down the line of submissive girls on a pair of black high heels, frowning and making marks in her notebook.

“Your a classy slut. You look like someone a politician or CEO might have on his arm. Trophy wife material. Get her in line TW 3. This one goes to Clerical pool, area 3. Push your tits out slut. You’ve clearly had work done. Set her up in stripper training.”

As soon as she would make her decision, other women dressed in similar outfits would grab one of the girls, put a collar and tag around their neck, then drag them via a leash to god knows where.

Rachel and Kitten were lined up for inspection. In front of her was a thin, athletic young brunette. Rachel noticed her calf and leg muscles were remarkably toned. She’s clearly a runner, thought Rachel, admiring her perky ass. The women next to her was a black women dressed in a business suit jacket. She was older in her late twenties and looked like an educated professional type. Her curly black hair was cut short to her head.

The woman went up to inspect them. Rachel noticed she had a nametag titled “Ms. Stephens”. She scanned the line of scared girls. “You will address me as Ms. Steffans,” the woman said with an authoritarian tone. “You will obey me or any other man at this facility. You are untrained sluts and it is my job to oversee your training at least initially until you find the attention of a man. Since as of now you are worthless to the Men of the Covenant and not worth their time and energy to be made useful, it is up to me or one of my girls to oversee your training.”

She turned towards the leggy brunette. “Spread your legs.” The girl complied. Ms. Steffans ran her hands up and down the legs and calves of the girl. She reached her hand inside her pants to cup her pussy. She laid her hands across her stomach, and ass. She cupped and fondled her breasts and checked the muscle tone in her arms and shoulders. She even pulled the girl back by her hair and inspected her teeth with her fingers.

“Your ponygirl material if I ever saw one. Enjoy your last day as a human my little slut. Take her to the ranch.” The brunette was dragged off.

The black woman was glaring at Ms. Steffans. Judging from her business suit and subordinate glare, Rachel assumed that she was a businesswoman or a lawyer.

“You’ll never get away with this. I work for the Justice Department. My boss is the attorney General.” Said the black woman.

“Who do you think gave you to us?” Said Ms. Steffans with a smile. She reached her dainty hands around the older, black woman’s throat and pressed her face against hers. “We have a place for uppity little negroes like you as well. We’re going to turn you into a slave. Not even a house slave; a field slave. You’ll be tied down in a dirty old shack behind the manor, in one hundred degree heat. And men will come in and breed that Negro pussy. You and every child you bear are going to become property of the Covenant.”

“No. Nooo.” The woman screamed as she was dragged off.

Ms. Steffans turned towards Kitten next. At this point, Rachel was terrified for both her lover and herself. Clearly, this was the moment when the two teen girls would be separated and panic started to rise in Rachel’s chest. Ms. Steffans scanned the PDA in front of her.

“It looks like you have already been selected, little one. Your abductor has taken a liking to you. He wants you put in pet school, to be a little kitten that he can adopt.”

“No,” Screamed Rachel and grabbed a hold of her friend and lover.

“Girls, get them.” Strong yet feminine hands grabbed a hold of Rachel as she clung to Kitten. Slowly, the two girls were dragged apart as they clung to each other screaming.

Ms. Steffens began laying into them with a crop until both girls were sobbing, prostrate upon the ground. “Get her out of here!” Growled Ms. Steffans.

She grabbed Rachel by the hair and dragged her up on her knees roughly. “Don’t expect to see your ginger-haired rug-munching dyke-slut girlfriend. We plan on taking her vocal chords out so all she can do is purr, and lower her intelligence to that of a dumb animal. She’s going to spend the rest of her life under the ownership of her new master and you, well, we have plans for you. You are going to be a weapon, designed to seduce and gather intelligence for our organization and us. Your body you will give to any man we tell you to, but your mind and soul will belong to us. Take her to special operations for processing.”

* * *

Rachel was dragged throughout the complex. Around her, she could see girls in the same predicament as her, dressed in different sorts of slut attire, strutting about like bimbos, perfect images of objectified female submissiveness.

She couldn’t quite describe the need she had come to feel towards Kitten. It felt somewhat like love, though Rachel wasn’t even sure she knew what love was anymore. The effects of the pheromones, and the way they were altering her very identity, made Rachel suspect every emotion she had. She had to admit the feeling she had towards her masters, indeed, any man who would wish to take her, was that of absolute adoration. She could rationalize it, she noticed, but it was still there. Consciously and unconsciously affecting all of her actions.

The building that Rachel was brought to was at the far end of the complex. Behind it was a track where Rachel could see young women running and doing gymnastics. The building looked something like a church or a synagogue, but the only religious symbol was a strange phallic device attached to the outside of it.

The first thing Rachel noticed was that all the women in this building were different from those outside. Where as the girls outside appeared as abject sluts (unsuitable for most public occasions) the girls inside the building were dressed far more modestly, though still stunningly beautiful. She walked by a room where female instructors were instructing attentive young women on decorum and political discourse. In a gym, other girls were dressed in gis and involved in some sort of martial art.

She was led to a back where some laboratory equipment and a large machine resided. There was a lady, beautiful, wearing a black turtle neck and grey skirt running down to her knees. She had propped some reading glasses across her pert nose and appeared to be reading something on the machine. Her hair had been pulled up in a bun and held with a silver hair clip. Her hairstyle showcased her long equine neck and revealed pearls that hung from her ears. The entire package suggested an elegant, intelligent lady. She looked up.

“Thank you, ladies, you may leave her here.”

The woman stood up demurely and walked over elegantly on high heels. A young girl, in her twenties, was kneeling under the machine, her head buried in nest of wires. She appeared to be working on fixing it.

The woman looked her over. “Man made women to serve his needs. The most obvious example of course is the submissive beauty that all females share and are ready to give up to all men.”

“We must be pleasing to them in all ways, even ways that don’t automatically occur to us. Now what do men wish to make use of you?”

Rachel submissively dropped her head to the floor. “I’m sorry Mam. I don’t know. Some men like to use my mouth, or my ass.”

“I’m sure they do, you sweet little thing. But if they sent you to me that means they want more then that. My name is Mistress Constance. There will be no more mindless sadism towards you, my little lady. You and your little body are more important to the Covenant than as a sex slave.”

“What is the Covenant?” Asked Rachel.

Mistress Candice smiled and stroked Rachel’s hair. “A very intelligent question. The Covenant wishes to preserve the first true covenant between man and woman. The agreement was man would protect women as he protected his land and his cattle. And woman would give her body and spirit to be used by man. Woman would be his domesticated animal, his slut and sex slave.”

“This agreement was written into our very DNA. It is the basis behind the Pheromone technology that the great Patriarchs have created. It allows them to spread their message in secret across the world until one day our great and powerful Patriarchs take their place as masters of the earth.”

“However, until the Patriarchs take full control, they must work to continue their agenda in secret. We, the sisterhood, is just one of their tools. Your sister sluts have been brought into the fold and no longer need to hide what they truly are. But you, you will be trained to go out into the world. Working as an agent for us. You will be given a man or a woman who we wish to take control of. You will be sent to seduce them, to gather intelligence about them. You must make them fall in love with you. You must convince them that you are theirs when your souls still belong to the Covenant.”

Rachel looked into the older woman’s eyes. They were almond colored. “You want me to be a spy?”

Candice laughed softly, and then kissed her. “You will need to be trained of course. You will need to be more then just a slut. You will need to seamlessly move about in high society and remember every detail that you come across. You will need to be able to break into any security system that you come across.”

“Ginger, come out please.” A young redheaded girl crawled out from underneath the machine. Turtle shelled glasses was askew on her face. Her head was a mess of curly red hair. She was wearing a grey tracksuit. “I think I have a roommate for you. We train in teams here. It helps to build community until you are trained. Ginger here is our resident technology expert. She is going to graduate into Operations at the end of the summer, but until them, I don’t see why she can’t be your roommate.”

Ginger blushed and took Rachel’s hand. “I want you to show Rachel around the facility,” Said Mistress Constance. “Rachel, I want you to think of this place as a school. Right now afternoon classes are about to begin. Ginger will show you what you need to know.”

Ginger smiled at Rachel. “Lets get to requisitions and get you set up for everything. And then we will have just enough time for gymnastics and evening classes. Today is safecracking.”

* * *

Rachel and Ginger entered their dorm room at eight in the evening. Rachel was physically and mentally exhausted. Ginger had lead her to requisitions where she was given three or four sets of blouses, plaid skirts, white socks, and white sneakers. She was also given a set of sweat pants and white t’s, and bras and panties. She was also given some notebooks and supplies for her classes.

After that she was taken to Gymnastics. Ginger and Rachel met with the other girls. The girls were beautiful, but no longer the sex dreams that Rachel had seen at the other end of the compound. The average girls had their hair tugged back into ponytails. Their young faces were unadorned with makeup. There was no simpering or downcast eye. Instead these girls seemed focus, like they were on a mission. Rachel felt immediately at home with their camaraderie.

They ran around the track a couple times while one of the older girls blew her whistle. After that was the evening class where Rachel learned the intricacies of safe cracking, from dial models to ones that used computer algorithms.

Finally, it was eight in the evening, and after dinner in the commissary, where Ginger introduced Rachel to several young girls in the compound all young and beautiful like Rachel. Rachel was quiet through most the night. The entire time no one tried to grope her, or try to fuck her. It was strange, but Rachel missed Trixie’s, and she missed her handlers. She missed being able to fuck without any choice in the matter. Most of all she missed Kitten.

The dorm room was small. Two small cots were pressed against the wall with a three-foot space in between. There were two young women in the room already, both silver haired blondes with pale skin. They were twins. One was slipping panties on over her hips. The other was lying on one of the cots, naked, with her belly on the mattress. With her new bisexual eye, Rachel admired the curve of the young girls ass, and the way her ankles crossed, as she read her textbook. Both girls looked familiar as if she had seen them before.

Ginger showed Rachel a small dresser. “We share dressers,” Said Ginger. If we can, we share clothes too. And the bed of course too.” She hopped on the bed with a giggle.

“That’s a pretty small bed.” Responded Rachel.

“And it gets cold too.” Said Ginger. “You have to really cuddle to stay warm. Ginger and the blonds eyed Rachel up hungrily.

Rachel crawled onto the bed. The small size meant that she was uncomfortably close to Ginger. “This is Sandi and Sara. They are sisters of course.”

Sara, The girl in panties, crawled onto her sister’s bed, and straddled her ass. She leaned forward across the bed to shake hands with Rachel. Rachel watched her tits sway as she leaned across the bed.

“Sandi and I are going to be your roommates. We sleep in this bed. Also, you take showers with your partner too. It saves on water. Rachel imagined the two girls washing each other’s body with soap.

“Of course,” Said Sandi, “If you want to trade. You can sleep in bed with me and Sara can sleep with Sandi.” Sandi slapped her sister’s ass. “Are you getting tired of my pussy already?”

Sandi stuck out her tongue at Sara. The two twin sisters had a friendly sexual energy. There was something about them that Rachel thought was familiar. She swore she had seen them on television.

“Lets get comfortable.” Said Ginger. She started unbuttoning her blouse. “It’s very informal in here. After all there isn’t anyone here but us girls.”

Rachel watched her take off her white blouse and plaid skirt. She lay back on the pillow and ran her hands across her breasts encased in a red lace bra and down her downy stomach. “Aren’t you going to get undressed too?”

“Yeah,” Said Sandi and Sara, “You are wearing way to much clothing.”

Rachel started to take off her blouse while the girls watched. “God, I love getting a new girl.” Moaned Sandi.

Sara kneeled over her sister running her breasts along her sister’s pale back. She whispered in her sister’s ear. “Are you wet?”

Her sister giggled and turned around beneath her. The two girls started making out hungrily.

“Take everything off. I want to see everything.” Said Ginger. Rachel blushed and stripped. She could hear the muffled moans of the sister’s making out within arms length of her.

“Excuse me,” There was a young women at the door. “You must be Rachel.” She walked into the room, ignoring the sisters.

“This is Sam.” Said Ginger. “She’s our house mother.”

Hi.” Said Sam. She shook hands with Rachel and stared at her naked body. “I wanted to let you know if you need anything. Come to me. I’m here to help you feel at home. Here’s a present for your first day. She handed Rachel a small pink vibrator wrapped in a ribbon. “Hopefully, Ginger will use this to make you feel at home.”

“Oh that’s a good idea.” Whimpered Sara. She was holding Sandi against her side. Sandi was nibbling on her flesh and had her hands buried between the girls legs. “Let’s get ours our.”

“Anyway,” Said Sam. “Lights out. Rachel. I would like to see you in my office after breakfast to get you up to speed on your time here.” She looked at Rachel’s naked body one more time, before walking past the doorway. Rachel noticed that their was no door in the frame; nothing to stop anyone from walking right in. Across the hall two girls stripped down to their panties were playing chess on their bed.

“Better get under the covers. It is about to be lights out.” Said Ginger. “O.k.” She crawled under the thin sheet and lay facing Ginger. The lights flickered and dimmed.

Rachel and Ginger stared uncomfortably at each other. “Your really pretty.” Whispered Ginger, “Maybe prettier then my last roommate.”

“Thank you.” Whispered Rachel. Up close, Ginger had incredibly curly red auburn hair, and light freckles on her face. She had a nerdy cuteness about her. Behind her, she could hear a quiet buzzing sound and whimpers.

“Sara and Sandi really like their toys.” Giggled Ginger. “Hey do you want me to use your new toy on you?” Asked Ginger.

“No that’s Ok,” whispered Rachel, blushing. Suddenly, she missed Kitten like crazy. “Thank you for being so nice to me today,” She said, sliding her arms across Ginger’s warm body. She crawled under the blankets and pressing her naked body up to Red’s for warmth. Red wrapped her hands around her back squeezing her closer. Soon the bed was nice and cozy with the body heat of both girls.

Ginger bent forward and kissed her softly on the lips. Their nipples brushed together in circles as both girls squirmed.

“I heard from one of the other girls that you have a girlfriend.” Whispered Ginger, “She’s in pet training. You need to be careful. It’s tough when you have a crush, but the men here, even though they want to see us together, they don’t like the idea of emotional bonding. You can get in trouble.”

“Ok.” Whispered Rachel. She wanted to change the subject. “You smell nice.”

Ginger leaned forward under the blanket and kissed Rachel. Rachel’s eyes opened in shock. Then she was kissing Ginger’s back.

Ginger squealed as Rachel sunk her index finger knuckle deep into her pussy. Ginger lowered her head further and wrapped her lips around one of Rachel’s teenage nipples. Rachel moaned and pushed her on her back thrusting her own nipple deeper into Ginger’s mouth as she continued to finger fuck her wet pussy. In the bed across from them, similar moans were coming from rolling blankets.

Ginger pulled herself up so that she was lying over Rachel. She cocked her head. “Do you think this bed is big enough to 69?”

Rachel nodded her head eagerly. Ginger smiled and turned around on top of Rachel like a top then scooted her ass down over Rachel’s face. Rachel could see the amber curly down of Ginger’s pussy, her dripping slit, and at the very end, her pink, tight asshole. She barely had time to admire it before Ginger pushed her pussy down on Rachel’s open tongue, and then lowered her head to reciprocate between Rachel’s opened legs.

As she started lapping at Gina’s pussy, Rachel suddenly realized that she knew who the twins were.

* * *

Her forehead was flushed and crimson, blood seeping through her face and neck, her nipples rosy and distended, and her mind feverous and sweltering, she couldn’t decide if the effect was that of the little blond girl frantically pumping her fingers into a wet snatch, or perhaps something else.

Gina Francis’s chest was a furnace generating heat that swelled like a miasma over her entire body, making her quiver, and she felt as if she was burning from the inside out. This was more then merely a rut; her skin was wine colored and blotchy. She moaned through the ball gag through her mouth.

Gina Francis had been trained in torture resistance in the FBI was this was different. This was a knife in the back. Pleasure coursed through her body, twisting past all of her resistances to tap into the weakest part of her.

Beyond the bright lights, Gina saw a blurry silhouette of a man in a suit.

“You have a fever.” The man told her. “You’ve been introduced to a designer virus with some recombinant RNA spliced to the end of it. Right now it’s scrambling the DNA in your body specifically around your endocrinal system. It is reawakening a vestigial part of your brain, that will finally reawaken you to your natural destiny as a women.”

An angry howl erupted from behind her gag. Saliva whipped about from her lower chin.

“Do you like that finger in your pussy?” Asked the man. He stepped into the light and put his hands on his pant zipper. Rachel’s eyes widened. She could feel the man smiling at her.

“You’re not going to win. You think you are strong. You’ve probably thought you were a strong women since your training in Quantico. Ready to run with the boys, but your not strong. You are weak. Your sex is weak and in a few minutes it is going to betray you. I am going to unzip my slacks here, and then I am going to take that gag out of your mouth. After you stretch your jaw muscles, after you think about all of that training you were given to resist interrogation, after you steel yourself for torture, I am going to pull my dick out of my pants.”

“Then you are going to tell me everything the FBI knows about everything. You’re especially going to be telling me why you were at that warehouse and who told you to be there. Your going to tell me because you are going to desperately hope that after you tell me, that maybe I see you as the ‘good girl’ you are, that I might give you reward your body is now demanding that you must need, and that I might possibly let you have the opportunity to suck my dick.”

The man unzipped his pants.

* * *

Rachel, Ginger, and the twins took their seats in the study hall. Most of the girls from special operations were their waiting for the class to begin. Rachel was still trying to wrap her mind over the presence of Sara and Sandi. Could the Covenant truly be that powerful?

Mistress Candice stepped out into the main auditorium. “We have a special guest tonight. A member of the patriarchy is here and he has brought his pet to share some information with us. The pet was once an FBI agent before she was taken. She has information on her procedures that will be useful for all of us.”

It was Mr. Kurtz who walked out on stage, the same one who brought Rachel and Kitten to the compound. Behind him, being lead by a collar, an athletic woman was crawling, her head bowed. The women was older than the typical Covenant recruit, in her thirties. Her head was recently shaved. When the man stopped, she got up on her knees and put her hands out in the begging position.

“Arch your back.” Ordered Mr. Kurtz. He whipped her ass with the crop. She sobbed in shame but did as she ordered. Rachel guessed that the girl’s imprisonment was recent as she still had that aura of shame and embarrassment that most slaves lost.

Mistress Candice stepped forward. “This was Special Agent Gina Francis of the FBI. I believe her new moniker is now “Stupid Cunt”. She is still in the process of being interrogated for information by the Patriarchy, but when they are done, she is to be imprisoned in the sub-tanks as an “enemy of the patriarch. She is here to give us current information about one of the organizations we wish to overthrow, the FBI.”

Mr. Kurtz slapped the girl’s tit with his crop. “Speak!” Francis, or “Stupid Cunt”, began to tell the class everything she knew about the FBI, from its organization, to its procedures. Occasionally, she would stop, her body going flushed and whimpering, as she would try to fight the pheromone conditioning, but Mr. Kurtz would beat her until she would succumb, more to his domineering presence than the pain, and continue giving up all her knowledge.

Suddenly, Rachel realized just how powerful the Covenant was. It was true what Mistress Candice said, the Covenant wished to make the world in its image, with women in their respectful place at the knees of men. What was worse was, after her own conditioning, Rachel was even sure if she disagreed or not.