The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Physical Hypno-Therapy

By

mc mf fd md ft bd ds mm(discussed not explicit) MILF

You know how boring it is, sitting in a waiting room. I passed the time by checking out the receptionist whenever I thought she wasn’t looking.

She was hot. Looked about my age, mid-twenties, probably even younger. She had long dark hair, was slimly built, and was wearing a tight sweater that easily let me see that she had a nice pair of small firm tits. Her tight jeans also confirmed long legs, thin but shapely, and a terrific hard little ass.

She looked a lot like Linda, the girl I had started seeing a few months ago, although this chick was maybe even a little hotter. She was thinner for one thing. Linda was the furthest thing from fat, but what girl couldn’t afford to lose a few pounds? I’m not into anorexics you understand, but slim and firm is a must.

I sat there and remembered how Linda looked naked, then mentally undressed this girl and did an imaginary side-by-side comparison. Call me a pig if you must, but you know, like I said, it is boring sitting in a waiting room. Do they pick the dullest magazines possible on purpose? I had to pass the time somehow.

Little Miss Hot Receptionist was standing sideways to me now, full view, bent over putting something in a filing cabinet, which of course prompted me to immediately cast her as the female lead in a doggy-style fuck fantasy.

Just then something on her desk beeped.

She looked up, and I looked away quickly. I’m pretty smooth when I check out women, if I do say so myself.

She looked at me and said, “Alex, your physical therapist Miss March will see you now.” Sweet little receptionist thing, with a soft sexy voice.

“Thank you,” I said, giving her my best smile. I would have to chat her up before I left, maybe get her phone number. What Linda didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her.

I stood and headed toward the door to the therapy room.

Miss March? Sounded promising. “Miss April” always tends to be a blonde with huge tits, not my type of Playmate at all, I thought, and smiled at my own unspoken wit.

I pushed open the door and walked into a medium-sized room full of what looked like regular exercise equipment. I had never been to physical therapy before and hadn’t really known what to expect. Was I going to get to work out and charge it to my health insurance, instead of paying a gym membership? That would be cool.

“Alex?” called a mature-sounding female voice.

I turned and beheld “Miss March”.

I hope the disappointment didn’t show in my face. She was probably close to twice my age.

“Yes that’s me,” I said, and smiled. Just a regular pleasant smile, nothing like the one I’d given the receptionist.

“Sandra March,” she said, and approached me, holding out her hand to shake mine, “call me Sandy.”

“Pleased to meet you Sandy,” I said, and shook her hand. As I did so, my eyes gave her the automatic up-and-down appraisal. Hey, she was still a woman wasn’t she? Checking her out was standard operating procedure.

So Sandra March, my new physical therapist: Her long hair was brunette streaked with a little grey, and tied back in a loose pony-tail. Her face was pleasant, with gleaming dark eyes that had slight crow’s feet at the corners. Like I said, she had to be close to twice my age, mid-forties at least.

She looked like she kept fit though. But her body-type was all wrong for me, even if her age hadn’t already disqualified her. She had great big tits, had to be a DD-cup at least, but despite her age they seemed to be hanging pretty high and firm under her white professional-looking blouse. Big tits do nothing for me though. I don’t know why so many guys go nuts for them.

She gestured to a couple of chairs that faced each other in the corner, and turned to walk ahead of me. This allowed me to complete my inspection of her.

Like I said, she looked like she kept in shape, so I guess you could say she had good legs and a nice ass for a woman her age -- if you like big butts. I don’t. She stood about five-eight or so, and had a pronounced womanly curve to her hips. And her hips were of a size to match those great big hooters of hers.

I’ve got to admit though, she had good taste in clothes. Her firm ample ass-cheeks were nicely framed by a grey knee-length skirt. She wore a pair of expensive-looking black leather boots that came up to just below her knee. They were those shiny-but-soft glove-leather kind. They didn’t exactly have stiletto heels, but they were still definitely a “fuck me” type boot. They seemed an odd choice for a woman like her to wear to work. Still, I would have loved to be able to afford a pair for my new girlfriend Linda. On a female who wasn’t ancient they would be really hot.

So all in all Miss Sandra March appeared to be your basic, modern, upper middle-class MILF. She would probably be considered a pretty hot lady -- by the kind of young guy who likes ’em like that.

And if you are that kind of young guy, well, as far as I’m concerned you ought to see a shrink and work out your mommy issues, you freak. Jeez! One time back in college I caught my roommate ogling MILF porn on the internet. I had such a blast mocking him about that, let me tell you!

We sat down in the chairs across from each other, and March crossed her legs casually and picked up a clipboard and set it in her lap and started reading it. My referral and medical reports no doubt.

As she read she started to twirl the tip of her boot in the air, in a little circle.

Like I said, she had crossed her legs, and so one foot was in the air, and she just started to twirl her boot tip in a little circle, twirl it in a little circle, like it was no big deal really, she was probably not doing it consciously, it was probably just the sort of thing she did when she read, you know like tapping your foot, probably she didn’t even know she was doing it, twirling her boot tip like that, her shiny shiny leather boot tip, just twirling in the air, the shiny leather catching the light, so very shiny that leather, catching the light and twirling.

“Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm,” she started humming softly to herself as she read and twirled that shiny boot tip in the air, just twirled that shiny leather, “hmmm, hmmm, hmmm.”

I was watching that shiny boot tip twirl and all of a sudden I had an erection. I mean, I’m talking a major league woody here. My seven-incher literally felt like an oak nightstick in my pants, and it happened instantly.

Christ, it would be embarrassing if this old chick noticed my hard-on, I thought, as I watched her boot twirl, and “hmmm, hmmm, hmmm,” she kept going as she kept reading.

It had to be a delayed reaction to that hot receptionist, I thought, although to tell you the truth at the moment I really couldn’t recall what that girl had looked like. Still it was good that Sandra March -- Sandy -- she had said to call her Sandy as she twirled that boot tip in the air and read and “hmmm, hmmm, hmmm.” It was good that Sandy was still busy reading and not looking at me, just twirling that oh so shiny boot like that, because this allowed me to shift around in my seat slightly so my hard-on wouldn‘t be so noticeable.

The thing is, as I was trying to concentrate on shifting my position so she wouldn’t notice my rock-hard prick, that boot was still twirling ever so slowly, slowly, in a circle, “hmmm, hmmm, hmmm” and the concentration I needed to successfully shift in my seat took away some of my other self control and my mouth fell open and this big string of drool just dribbled out and onto my shirt.

Jeez, I thought, now this would be really embarrassing for her to look up and see me drooling like a dog now wouldn’t it? Sure it would. . . I think, although it was a little hard to think the way that boot tip twirled like that.

“Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm,” said Sandy. And twirled her shiny boot tip. Her fine expensive boot tip of glove-soft leather.

With a huge effort I managed to divert enough mental processing away from her boot, and the rhythmic humming that accompanied it so beautifully, to quickly bring my arm up and wipe my mouth with my sleeve. Fortunately I was able to do it without breaking eye-contact with that boot tip. I also managed to tilt my head back a little which I hoped would keep the drool in my mouth. I thought about trying to close my gaping mouth, but really it was just too much work. I had hidden my hard-on and wiped away my drool. That would just have to be enough. I couldn’t watch her twirl the tip of her boot and “hmmm, hmmm, hmmm,” and be expected do all sorts of other complicated things, now could I?

My cock was as hard as I could ever remember it being. Vaguely, somewhere in the back of my mind, in the part that wasn’t focused on the Song of the Boot, I was thinking that after I left here I would have to go find Linda and really just fuck the brains right out of her. No, she was at work today. Have to just get home after this session then, quick as I could, get back to my apartment and rip off my clothes and fire up the computer with some of my porn and jerk-off like crazy. Better use lotion I thought vaguely, so I didn‘t rub the skin off, but man I was going to whack it like there was no tomorrow and just blast a fucking gallon of cum all over the ceiling.

I know all that sounds like I was really concentrating on it, but really, it all was a vague set of plans, in the back of my mind, but they were very pleasant thoughts. Kind of like thinking about a really great vacation you were going to go on in six months.

But for right now what was important was the gleaming sheen of The Boot.

“Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm,” said Sandy and I was doing it right along with her.

I was humming in time with her, I suddenly noticed, although with my mouth hanging open it was coming out more like, “ahhh, ahhh, ahhh,” but I kept pace with her, stayed in sync with her, that was what was important.

How long had I been doing this?

I had no idea. It didn‘t matter. I knew that wasn’t important.

All at once she set the clipboard aside and looked up. She uncrossed her legs, set her feet together on the floor, and she stopped humming.

I can’t believe I didn’t cum in my pants right then. Her sudden motion and the gentle clatter of the clipboard as she set it on the table felt like a crescendo in my head, like the finale of one of Beethoven’s crazy mad symphonies, and her suddenly silenced lovely humming made me ache terribly at it’s absence, and I wanted to applaud her for the lovely song she had just sung. I literally mean that I wanted to start clapping my hands. I restrained myself from doing it, but it was an effort.

“Alex,” she said, in a voice like the most perfect music, “I want you to listen very carefully to me now, and do as I say. You will do that, won’t you Alex?”

Her tone was the most friendly and reasonable I had ever heard from another human being, ever. Her voice was such quiet glory, and so very very right.

“Yes Sandy,” I said, letting my eyes drift up from her boots to her face.

The mild displeasure I saw there felt like daggers.

“Ah, yes,” she said, “I know I told you to call me ‘Sandy’ but on second thought I think that might be a little too informal for right now. Call me ‘Miss Sandra’ would you, and do so every time you speak to me, ok?”

“Yes Miss Sandra,” I said quickly, and was rewarded with a smile. Again, I don’t know how I managed to avoid cumming when she smiled at me like that. I thought seriously for just a moment about ripping my pants open right then and there, and jerking my cock off franticly, but that would take away too much of my attention from Miss Sandra. It would just have to wait.

“Good. Now Alex, I want you to always tell me the truth when I ask you something. You will do that won’t you?”

“Yes, of course I will, Miss Sandra,” I answered. I would, too. Trying to lie to Miss Sandra? It would take superhuman effort, and besides, the very thought was distasteful, rather disgusting really.

“That’s good Alex. Your truthfulness makes me very happy,” and she smiled at me again.

There was no way I could keep from cumming in my pants if she kept smiling at me like that! Why hadn’t it happened already? I couldn’t recall ever being this turned-on in my life and not climaxing about two seconds later.

“Now Alex,” Miss Sandra continued, and I listened with utterly rapt attention. I was drooling again, but I couldn’t be bothered to worry about that, “I want you to tell me the truth about why it is you are here today.”

“Well Miss Sandra,” I said, “I hurt my shoulder at work about a month ago. It wasn’t really that bad, but I’ve been milking it for paid sick days ever since. Mostly Mondays and Fridays. It doesn’t really even hurt anymore, but I just lie to the doctors about the pain. I was hoping for a disability claim at first, but thanks to MRIs I don’t think that is going to happen. Still, I plan to milk it for all it’s worth.”

Have you ever had a slightly nagging feeling, like you’ve forgotten something? I had that now. Somehow, I felt that I should not have told Miss Sandra what I just did. But Miss Sandra had asked for the truth! What other option had there been, really?

Miss Sandra smiled at me again. Again, somehow, incredibly, I didn’t cum in my shorts, and I also didn’t whip my cock out and start stroking it to the sight of her smile. It was the strangest thing really, this incredible self-control I suddenly seemed to have.

“I had a feeling you were faking this Alex,” Miss Sandra said. “It will be our secret. I don’t approve entirely of your fraud, but I will deal with it in my own way. For the moment, don’t let it trouble you. Now, just because you are faking, there is no reason for me not to put you through your therapy, do you agree?”

“Yes of course Miss Sandra!” I said. This made perfect sense.

“Good. Let us begin your physical therapy then. Stand up, take off all of your clothes, and then when you are naked stand up straight with your knees about a foot apart and your hands at your sides. I have noticed that firm erection that you are trying to hide in such a cute way. You are not to touch your cock or balls until your are told that you may, do you understand? And cumming is quite simply impossible for you until I give you explicit permission. Do you understand?”

“Yes Miss Sandra,” I said.

“Good, then obey my instructions at once. Stand up and strip. Quickly now!”

As I shot up to my feet I blushed at the thought that I had been so foolish as to try to hide my hard-on from her. As if I could ever trick her!

Still, I thought, as I began madly ripping off my clothes, at least she wasn’t angry with me.

It would be terrible to make Miss Sandra angry.

Presently I was totally nude, and standing as instructed, with my seven-inch cock pointing up at the ceiling. It was so hard it was almost touching my belly. It would be a wonderful thing to stroke it. Not till Miss Sandra allowed it though. Some things were just absolute.

“Now Alex,” said Miss Sandra, as she stood up, “I want you to move to the other side of the room, over by those mirrors on the walls, and then I want you to resume your current position, and be silent until you are spoken to.”

I fairly raced over to the spot she indicated. Several floor-to-ceiling mirrors adorned the walls in this corner of the room and I saw myself reflected in them. They were really helpful, those mirrors, as they enabled me to ensure that I was standing ram-rod straight, and my knees were the correct distance apart.

Miss Sandra approached me, and only my eyes moved as I watched her in the mirrors.

Her heels clicked softly on the floor, and her brunette-and-grey ponytail and mighty breasts bounced gently with her every step.

What a vision of woman she was! An archetype of woman, powerful woman, like a Greek Goddess.

How had I not noticed that before? My mind seemed a bit fuzzy in certain areas right now. This worried me, because it might cause me to make a mistake in interpreting and obeying Miss Sandra‘s orders, but I seemed to be doing ok so far.

But really, how was it that I had not -- until just now -- made the obvious connection between my rock-hard cock and the fact that the most magnificent woman I had ever seen or even dreamed about was right here in the room with me?

God, I really must be fuzzy-headed, I thought, as Miss Sandra strode slowly around me, looking me up and down. I gazed longingly at her glorious beauty in the mirror, while I maintained my rigid soldier-at-attention posture, with my whole body and with my cock.

To think that I had given that scrawny young girl out in the waiting room the credit for my excitement! And to think that I had actually thought once or twice about that other scrawny young girl, the one I was seeing. . . what was her name? Lindsey. That was it. To think that I had given my annoying girlfriend Laura as much as a moment’s thought while I was in the presence of Miss Sandra!

“I thought you might like to know,” Miss Sandra said coolly, as she inspected me, “that your doctor referring you to me was not happenstance, Alex. You see, he is my doctor as well. But not in quite the same way that he is yours. He is my doctor in much the same way that my horse is my horse. I have a stable of a half-dozen doctors in fact. Four male and two female, of various medical specialties. They are all under instructions to refer handsome young men and women of a few select types to me. When giving you young lovelies your referral they make up whatever pretext they need to. Do you understand?”

“Yes Miss Sandra,” I said. My god, she was brilliant as well as beautiful!

“I see about ten new young people every week, give-or-take. Most are not quite to my taste, and those I simply send away to another physical therapist on some pretext or other -- there is never any argument, believe me. They go on with their lives, quickly forgetting all about me, never realizing what almost happened to them.”

Miss Sandra stopped and stood directly in front of me, and looked me right in the eyes.

There was nothing else in the universe now, just her eyes and the sound of her voice.

“You, Alex, are one of those lucky few whom I have decided to keep and put through my very special form of therapy. I must warn you, my decision about you is not yet final. You may not work out even still, in which case you will go back to your old life with quickly fading memory of me, and never see me again.”

My face must have shown what I thought of that possibility.

She smiled. “So now, now that all the preliminaries are out of the way, and we fully understand each other, let us truly begin your therapy, ok?”

“Oh yes, please yes Miss Sandra,” I said, my voice barely a whisper. “I want to prove myself to you. Please let us begin!”

“Good. So tell me now Alex, truthfully, what you thought when you first saw me. I mean in that time before we sat down and I started reading your chart. What was your first impression of me?”

My mouth opened but all that came out was a choking sound. Blood pounded in my head, and my face flushed bright red instantly. I had been asked a question by Miss Sandra and must answer! But obeying, answering truthfully, would involve saying things that were far less than worshipful to her!

More choking sounds came out of my mouth. I thought I would have a stroke. I almost hoped that I would, because my dropping dead would resolve this cognitive conflict, the most horrible one I had ever felt in my life.

“Alex!” Miss Sandra said loudly, “you are calm, at peace, and any anxiety about my reaction to your answer is gone. In regard to this one question, you simply have no ability to consider the future. Answer my question Alex. What did you think of me when you first saw me, before we sat down and you became transfixed and transformed into your present state?”

“I thought you were much too old,” I said happily, as fantastic weight was lifted off my mind suddenly and I was now properly obeying Miss Sandra and answering her question. “In addition to you being too old, I thought your tits were way too big, and your ass was way too big, and those little crow’s feet at the corners of your eyes were really unattractive,” I said with a smile, to the Goddess of my existence, the woman who owned and controlled me utterly. “I thought that young guys who were into MILFs -- you know, ‘Moms I’d Like to Fuck’ -- might consider you really hot, but as far as I was concerned, those guys were just freaks anyway.”

I fell silent and felt happy. I had obeyed Miss Sandra. I had once again fulfilled my reason for being, validated my existence.

“I see,” said Miss Sandra, with a strange sort of cold smile on her face that I found hard to interpret. “Tits too big, ass too big, too old. . .”

She moved away a few feet so that I could see her from head-to-toe, then she tugged her white blouse out of her skirt and began unbuttoning it. In a moment she shrugged it off and stood before me in just a white bra, a big lacy white bra that barely constrained her massive tits, and pushed them up just enough to create a deep and glorious cleavage .

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” I gasped and my hands twitched toward my aching cock to stroke it, freezing and pulling back at the last moment, then twitching madly toward my cock again, only to pull back at the last moment.

“Unnn! Oh! Ahhh!” came the sounds of my desperate sexual frustration as I beheld the bosom of the Goddess.

“No touching Alex!” barked Miss Sandra, the first time she had really yelled.

My hands snapped to my sides and stayed there, as if glued with epoxy.

“I understand your desperate frustration Alex,” continued Miss Sandra, her voice soft and kind now, as her breasts heaved with her every breath. “I do really. But you must accept that it is a necessary thing, a thing that I command, and bear it as best you can, in service of me. Know also that you will have your release, that sticky white squirt of pleasure so dear to you males, before this therapy session is over, but you simply must wait until I allow it. Do you understand?”

“Yes Miss Sandra,” I said to her breasts, as the drool ran copiously down my chin.

“Good boy.” She bent forward, making me groan again as I beheld her cleavage from this angle, and she unzipped her skirt, let it drop, and then stepped out of it.

Miss Sandra now stood before me, hands on her hips, in nothing but her boots, bra, and panties.

“Unnnn owwww ag un un. . .” I moaned piteously like a wounded puppy as I beheld her, but my hands stayed firmly where they were. Her command -- and her fantastic promise that I would eventually have release -- had given me a great second wind of self-control.

“Tell me how you feel about me Alex.”

“Miss Sandra, you are. . . woman! You are the epitome of femaleness, a living Goddess on earth. You are the most lovely woman I have ever seen and all I want to do is serve you!”

“I guess that‘ll do, for now,” said Miss Sandra, and let out a wry chuckle. “Alright Alex, we are going to do something now that will cause you pain, but that cannot be helped. You will approach in your mind, cautiously as though it were a dangerous animal, the conflict you were feeling just a moment ago, before I numbed you to the feeling. You will think about how you felt about me before I applied my skills to you, and you will contrast it with how you feel now. Gently Alex! I know it hurts. The numb feeling will come back if it truly becomes too much pain for you to bear, but before that happens you will make a very brave effort for me. This is important.”

The peaceful feeling left me in a flash, and my mind was full of demons snarling guilt at me.

Tears streamed down my cheeks. I looked down at the floor, unable to continue gazing upon the Goddess because I was so truly unworthy to look at her. ‘Tits too big’, and ‘ass too big’, and ‘too old’!

I wondered if she carried a gun in her purse. Maybe a little snub-nosed .38 revolver, like the femme fatales in old movies? If she did, then she ought to go get it, press the cool muzzle against my forehead, and pull the trigger. Put me out of my misery. Execute me for my blasphemy!

I was a worthless piece of shit! Miss Sandra would throw me out of her life at once, with orders never to come back, and the rest of my life would be a misery of missing her, and it was all exactly what I deserved!

“There, there,” said Miss Sandra, and brushed away my tears with the tip of her finger.

Her touch was electric, and the fact that she was willing to touch a lowly squirming worm like me lowered my misery index from a 10 to about an 8.

“Alex,” said Miss Sandra, in the tone of a patient schoolteacher gently rebuffing a very stupid and naughty child, “you must understand, that your thoughts about me before I took control of you are of no real harm to me. As you say, I am a living Goddess, and as such I cannot be hurt by anything you might think or say. It is for you that we must go through this Alex. This guilt that you are feeling right now, well, it is natural that you feel that, because you recognize the profound wrongness of your first impression of me. But tell me, would you like it if I took your guilt away, absolved you of it, so that you might serve me with a clear conscience?”

“Yes Miss Sandra!” I fairly gushed with relief and excitement. I felt suddenly like a small boy experiencing Christmas morning, a secret peek at a shapely naked lady neighbor through her bedroom window, and the last day of school, all in the same instant.

“So Alex, you want to be wiped clean like a slate blackboard, so that you might begin fresh and new, and serve me with no nagging feelings of what you foolishly thought in the past?”

“Yes! Pleeease Miss Sandra, wipe me clean!”

“Well Alex,” she said, putting her finger to her lips and tasting my tears and giving a little smile, “I can’t simply do it the way I did a moment ago, when I numbed you to the future so that you might answer my question without choking on your own tongue. That is a temporary stopgap I’m afraid, an anesthetic that wears off quickly. Oh, I could simply order you not to worry about how you first felt about me, and you would obey me of course, but that method has its risks. It is a surface fix. The unconscious guilt would still be inside you, rising up in your dreams and turning them into nightmares. You might begin to exhibit neurotic behavior, which would be a terrible distraction to you, and would lower your value to me as a slave.”

She drew herself up straight and gave her head a toss, causing her pony-tail to whip quickly behind her head, and making her breasts bounce fantastically.

“No Alex, to really purge you, as you have requested, I must punish you. We must leave your memories and emotions intact, but you must be punished by me for your infraction. I think you know that it is for your own good and you truly deserve it -- correct?”

“Yes! Yes! YES Miss Sandra!” The thought of punishment at her hands was terrifying, since it would surely be superlative punishment. By her very nature everything about Miss Sandra was superlative. But if it would take away my guilt?

“Please punish me, Miss Sandra!”

She pointed to a small gymnastic pommel-horse to my right. It was about two feet high and an equal distance wide. It was covered in brown leather that looked old and sweat-stained. It had two padded looped handles at the ends.

“Go to that piece of equipment Alex. Stand about three feet in front of it, with your legs slightly spread, lean forward and grasp the handles. You may then adjust your position so that your back is straight and at a roughly ninety-degree angle to your legs. You may try to find a comfortable position, one in which no part of your body is straining too much. Once you think you are in the correct position, your feet will become instantly welded to the floor, your hands to the pommel-horse’s handles. You will not be able to move your feet or let go of the handles until I allow you to. The rest of your body may move, but at all times you will keep your head up and look at me directly or watch me in the mirrors. I don’t particularly care which part of my body you gaze at, but try to move your eyes up and down me slowly. This is important, Alex! I want the sight of me firmly imprinted in your mind, right alongside what you are about to experience at my hands.”

On trembling legs I ran to the pommel-horse and did as she instructed. Again the mirrors were of great help. I quickly adjusted my position as she had said, watching myself in the mirrors to get my legs and my back at a right-angle to each other, my legs straight up, my belly parallel to the floor.

She was right as always. The moment I had myself in position, and had made a few small adjustments to my feet and hands to become comfortable, I felt my limbs lock into place on the floor and the handles. It seemed to happen not of my own choice, but as if they were made of iron and a powerful electro-magnet had been switched on.

Miss Sandra approached me, and I looked at her, both directly and in the mirrors, watched her and dreamily let my eyes rove slowly up and down, up and down, up and down her magnificent form.

Shiny boots of leather that clicked softly on the floor, firm muscular legs that were still utterly feminine in their shapely perfection, thighs like marble pillars, those white lacy panties that covered her copious glorious round behind and were snug in front revealing just a hint of that cleft that was the Gates of Heaven, her most magnificent curving waist and soft belly with the tiniest hint a swell to it, then up and -- oh my Goddess! -- that bosom, those breasts, those big fantastic tits that heaved so wonderfully against her white lacy bra, and then up to the strong but graceful curve of her neck, her face that was heartbreaking in its beauty and terrifying in its strength, and finally her lovely long hair tied in a loose pony-tail, brown streaked with a little grey that spoke of her wisdom and maturity as well as her strength, and was so much more alluring than the dull monochrome color of some bratty and scrawny young girl just out of her teens.

Miss Sandra circled me, heels clicking, considering me from all angles.

I watched her, drooling helplessly, while a low keening moan of lust emanated from my mouth. She had said that I might move other parts of my body, and indeed I was doing this. I was thrusting my ass and hips back-and-forth as if I were having sex with an imaginary woman in the doggy position, and I was giving her short and very fast thrusts. This frantic humping motion caused my crazed hard cock to bounce up and down, sometimes slapping my belly and giving me a quick fleeting flash of intense pleasure.

To describe my condition as ’turned-on’, ’lust crazed’, or ’mad with desire and frustration’ would be hopeless understatement. I felt as you do when, after having intensely good sex, or a particularly good masturbation session brought on because you have acquired some wonderful new porn that pushes the buttons on all your most secret fantasies, you are now at the very edge of orgasm, that fantastic ’point of no return’ when you cannot possibly stop your spurting release.

This was where I was. This was where I had been for some time. I was a literally drooling and helpless male animal, a wild beast in rut, with an all-consuming need to mount a female and thrust madly into her, pounding hard and letting her hot clenching wetness drive me on to my climax.

Before my eyes, right there in front of the rutting snorting male beast, was the female-of-all-females.

But I was a wild beast who had been captured and tamed and utterly domesticated by this vision of Aphrodite. She had snapped an unbreakable psychic collar-and-leash around my desires, leaving them raging but imprisoned.

Yet unlike the wild beast I did not hate my captress, but desired only to please her. Then she might smile at me, and perhaps loosen that collar, give me a little slack on the leash. Then my insanely frustrated lust might explode and gush in a white flash of thrilling pleasure, a tribute to Her, my captress, my Goddess.

“Poor silly horny boy,” said Miss Sandra kindly. She reached out and stroked me from the back of my neck all the way down to the curve of my bouncing ass cheeks. “Bark like a dog Alex.”

The command so took me by surprise that I was actually slow to respond. It was two or three seconds before I drew in a breath, then said, “Woof! Woof! Woof!”

Miss Sandra scowled. “No, no, no! You are just saying the word ’woof’. That isn’t really how dogs sound. Put some effort into it Alex. Think about barking dogs you have actually heard. You may choose a ’manly’ one, like a German shepherd or rottweiler. We will save toy poodles for another time,” she chuckled and went on, “remember their sound, then replicate it with your own voice. Concentrate on it and take your time, but not too long, then when you are ready give me four loud crisp barks. Do it Alex!”

I concentrated harder than I ever had before, this test being infinitely more important than any I had ever taken before. A German shepherd, hmm, our neighbors had had a shepherd when I was a boy, and it used to bark a lot. I focused on the memory of that sound.

I opened my mouth and let out a bark. Then again. And again. And then my last one, last chance, very loud and how I prayed it was accurate!

Miss Sandra smiled brightly and petted my head. “Good dog! Good doggy Alex. We might have found a future for you with this. I have turned two of my slaves into dogs. Oh, all of you will play the role at one time or another, complete with collar and leash and actual dog biscuits to reward you, but I have these two in particular, a young man and a young woman, both fit and handsome blondes, who live as dogs all the time. They sleep in warm spacious kennels, kennels with no toilets, just one corner neatly covered with newspaper which they know is the ’right’ place to go -- I am quite stern when I housebreak a dog. Every morning my two dogs wake and at once go into a sort of trance, a waking dream, where they suddenly remember how to walk upright, and during this time they clean their kennels thoroughly and lay down fresh newspaper, then they shower and shave and then exercise very strenuously.”

Miss Sandra’s face had a distant smile on it, the way a person looks when she is fondly recalling pleasant things. “After their workout, they have another shower -- I despise a dirty dog -- then they slip on knee pads and tight leather gloves, and come out of their trance, and drop at once onto all fours and resume their roles as my dogs. I have done such patient work with them both, applied my skills so intensely, that their higher reasoning powers are fully dormant now. They both truly believe themselves to be dogs. Well-trained dogs who act accordingly and react to the world based purely on the stimuli in front of them, coupled with the restraints of their obedience training. You might think it wrong to rob a human of their reasoning powers like this, but neither of them was terribly bright to begin with. Sensory extrovert types, or ‘cute dumb blondes‘ to be more blunt, her and him both.”

Miss Sandra laughed suddenly. “You should see them when I let them loose outside on my estate, on a warm sunny day. I give her the hand signal that makes her think she’s in heat. Humans don’t have the sense of smell that dogs have, so don’t respond to pheromones as they do, but that doesn’t matter -- if I tell the bitch she is in heat she believes it, starts acting like it, and that triggers him to believe it too. She is a little longer in the legs and arms than he is, and so a little quicker on her hands and knees than he is. I’ve told her that when she is in heat she is a teasing little bitch who always makes her male work hard to earn the right to mount her. This fits her old personality anyway. She was quite the prissy little rich blonde cocktease in her former life.”

Miss Sandra laughed again, even louder. “For an hour or more he will chase her around, yipping and yowling in frustration. She will let him get close and have a sniff at her wet pussy from behind, then give him a snarl and bound away. He has greater stamina than her though, so eventually fatigue and mutual hornyness will allow him to overtake her. Then he mounts her -- I don’t need to tell you what position do I? -- and has at her. Like all my slaves they are never allowed orgasm until I give them the nod. Their higher reasoning may be gone, and they do sometimes misbehave and get a good whack with a rolled-up newspaper, but my doggies don’t ever cum without permission. They aren’t capable of it, and deep down in their dim and fully sensual minds, they know this.”

Miss Sandra came away from her fond memories and became fully aware of me again, giving me another pet on my head.

“Would you like me to turn you into a dog, Alex? It would mean you would go all stupid and forget ever being human, but the sensual rewards would be intense.” She gave a short cold laugh. “You’d get to fuck my lovely cockteasing blonde bitch good and hard, for one thing. Put the former debutante properly in her place once again.”

I considered helplessly for a moment. What a chore it was to answer a question with no guidance from her! I simply played it safe and said, “Whatever you desire for me Miss Sandra. You know best.”

“Indeed I do. Hmm. I do already have the two dogs. So instead maybe. . . whinny and snort like a horse for me Alex. Same rules as before, think hard, remember the actual sound made by the animal, then give me four good whinny-and-snorts. Go!”

Fear gripped me in the pit of my stomach. I had very little experience with actual horses. I‘d heard them make their distinctive sounds in movies and on TV though, so I tried to remember that.

I let out my first whinny-and-snort. It was awful, so bad that I panicked and quickly tried again and my second try was even worse. I broke out in a sweat all over. I tried to calm down, think. . . I tried again. Maybe a little better, but no one would ever have mistaken the sound for an actual horse. Last chance, dear Goddess, last chance. . . I put everything I had into it. It was the best of the four, but that wasn’t saying much.

Miss Sandra smiled at me and shook her head. “Have to work on that if I decide to turn you into a horse. It isn’t difficult, what I do is put on a looped recording of various horse noises with a long pause between each noise. You sit and listen and imitate each noise as you hear it. Two or three hours a day for a week and you’ll sound remarkably authentic. The rest of your horsy training time is spent in vigorous exercise, the legs particularly, and then some familiarization with the verbal and hand commands that you will need to know, as well as your harness and saddle fitting. Even though you are my ‘horse’ you will continue to walk upright. I find riding a human on all fours to be childish and silly. I have a stable with actual real four-legged horses for that kind of riding. My human equines are kept in the same stable, in a different section.

“I use no motor vehicles beyond the front gate of my estate, but I also never diminish the noble quality of my real animals by making them do anything other than take me for a bracing morning gallop. Teams of human horses are the real beasts of burden on the estate. They pull carts for various purposes; gardening, trash disposal, etcetera. And when I am not in the mood to walk or ride a real horse, a groomed and nicely turned-out team of my pretty horse boys will pull me in a magnificent carriage. Then there are those strong and lucky few whom I shoulder-ride, sometimes with a specially designed saddle on their back, sometimes bareback.”

She got a dreamy smile again, as she again recalled fond things. “It is quite a thrill to thunder up on a real stallion Alex -- his hoofs pounding the earth, my butt slapping in his leather saddle. I gallop up upon a team of my human equines pulling a cart of garden mulch under the direction of another slave, female usually, who is still human and acting as their overseer and teamstress. Everyone will stop what they are doing at once and stand at attention at my approach. I will stop and dismount my handsome stallion, and the overseer will rush up to take his reigns. I will be fully decked out in my riding attire, English equestrian, with a long and whippy black leather riding crop in my hand.”

She sighed happily. She stroked my back again, this time letting the soft cool palm of her hand rest on the skin of my rapidly humping buttocks. Perhaps she was entertained by touching and feeling the motion of my ass. Perhaps she enjoyed making physical contact with my desperate frustrated hornyness, and in the process intensifying it all the more. I certainly hoped and prayed I was being an amusement to her.

“Sometimes I’m just teasing them. I’ll strut around them for a bit as they all stand there in their harnesses in front of their cart of manure. Then I’ll just turn and stroll back to my real horse, mount him, and ride away without a word, and back to work they go. Other times though. . . other times I’m seeking a change of mount. I’ll pick out the one I want and unbuckle him from the team. Then with a click of my tongue and a gesture of my crop he will drop to one knee, so that I might mount him bareback. I’ll settle myself on his shoulders, my crotch right against the back of his neck, and with another click of my tongue, and a light slap of my crop to his ass-cheek he will rise. Off I will go on my new mount, as the other human stallions, the ones who didn’t catch my eye, look on in miserable envy mixed with abject relief.”

She threw back her head and laughed. “It is such a divine mix of delight and terror for whichever one of my sweet horsy boys I call into service like this. Sometimes one will be fitted with a riding saddle first thing in the morning and then brought to me. When this happens they know they will be giving me a ride and can mentally prepare themselves. But I do so love to spring a bareback trot on them with no warning. Keeps them on their toes.”

She laughed loudly again. “Think of it Alex! They watch me thunder up on a truly beautiful and powerful real horse, and are put at once into a position where they must try to match his performance. Hopeless of course. Even the strongest and most well-conditioned human equine can’t match a real animal. I make an allowance for that when I ride my slave boys. Still, I have certain standards for them, and a good horse who gives me a fine ride will be greatly rewarded. A poor horse will be punished sternly, perhaps by me, but more often by his female teamstress since that will only intensify his feeling of shame. It will tell him that he is such a pitiful excuse for a stallion that his Miss Sandra can not even be personally bothered with his punishment and correction.”

Once again she came away from her reverie and looked at me as if seeing me for the first time. “Speaking of punishment and correction, we were supposed to be getting on with that for you weren’t we Alex? Before we got sidetracked?”

“Yes Miss Sandra.”

“This was in fact why I put you in this position on the pommel-horse I believe.”

“Yes Miss Sandra, I assumed that is what I am in position for -- the punishment I so richly deserve.”

She took her hand off my ass, took a step back, and just looked at me a moment, a wry smile on her face as she watched me hump the air in short thrusts as I drooled and gave out gasping little moans of lust. I was still managing to make my cock-head slap my belly once in a while, and this flash of pleasure gave a tiny split-second of relief from the insane sexual frustration that had become my new reality.

“Aren’t you getting tired from doing that Alex? Dry-humping the air like that?”

“A little Miss Sandra,” I gasped, “but I can keep going if it pleases you.”

“It doesn’t. Stop it.”

As though a switch had been flipped, my ass froze in the air.

“I know I told you that you could move the rest of your body Alex, but from now on, here is how you will interpret that order. Your hands and feet will remain frozen where they are until I release them. You may move the rest of your body in reaction to any. . . sensations that I visit upon you, but otherwise you will remain still and upright in your assigned position. In particular, you will not deliberately attempt to move in such a way as to offer stimulation to your cock or balls. I know that was why you were humping like that; you were giving your cock a little stimulation. Since it was rather amusing to watch, I gave you a little indulgence and I tolerated it, but that is over now. You are about to be punished. You will have no relief at all from your sexual frustration while the punishment is going on. Do you understand?”

“Yes Miss Sandra,” I gasped, the frustrated desire already building again, but my body was now motionless in obedience to her. “Thank you for your indulgence.”

“Oh, you are quite welcome my silly horny slave boy,” she said grandly, and turned and strode over to the corner where a long polished wooden box sat on the floor. It had the look of a large toolbox.

Miss Sandra, her back to me, bent over and unclasped the latch on the box. Her lacy white panties tightened around her glorious ass. Her long womanly legs, held primly together as she bent over, ended in those lovely shiny black boots.

Helpless groans escaped my mouth. Thank Goddess she had not ordered me to be silent as well as still!

Miss Sandra flipped open the lid, then stood up straight and stared down at the contents of the box.

Curiosity was actually powerful enough to let me divert my gaze from her body for a few seconds. Inside the toolbox I saw a jumble of black leather items, ropes, bright chrome metal objects, and a glimpse of rubber things in day-glo colors that had the look of sex toys.

Then my starved eyes went hungrily back to Miss Sandra. I roamed my gaze from the heels of her boots up her long legs over her fine womanly ass to the stately curve of her back and then finally the prim drape of her ponytail down the center of her back. Up and down, up and down, slowly up and down. I let my gaze stroke my Goddess as I would have stroked my tormented cock, if only I were allowed to do so.

“Hmm,” Miss Sandra mused, as she looked down at the things in the box. “Tell me Alex, were you spanked or paddled or given the belt when you were a child?”

“No Miss Sandra.”

“You have never experienced corporal punishment? Either as a child or an adult?”

“No Miss Sandra.”

She turned and looked at me. She spoke again, this time in a very soft and kind voice. “Were you ever abused as a child Alex? Sexually or in any other way?”

“No Miss Sandra,” I said, hesitated, then added, “if anything I would say my parents spoiled me.”

She chuckled. “Yes, I get that impression from you. Not terribly spoiled, but over-indulged and under-disciplined. I shall correct that at once, right now.”

She bent over and pulled something out of the toolbox, stood, turned, and walked toward me.

I saw an expression of cool determination on her face, then I looked down and watched her tits bounce and heave in their white lacy lingerie as she approached me.

“Look at this thing I have in my hand Alex.” Miss Sandra commanded. “Make it one part of the path your roving eyes take.”

I looked. It was a flat rectangular object made of black leather, about eighteen inches long and four wide, with a round wooden handle at one end that Miss Sandra clasped in her hand. The sight of her hand clasped around something this way; clasping something in the same way a woman would grip a man’s cock, was indescribably lovely and lustful, a more exciting sight than the hottest porn I had ever watched.

Miss Sandra took up position behind me. The black leather object was obviously good weight, for I saw muscles ripple in her arm as she hefted it.

“What does this thing look like Alex? What do you think it is?”

“It is a paddle Miss Sandra, like a fraternity paddle, only made of leather.” I said it matter-of-factly, because I had been asked a question. My voice did not show the building fear in the pit of my stomach.

Miss Sandra laughed. She turned sideways and took hold of the paddle’s handle with two hands. Then she brought it back and up slowly, all the way back over her shoulder. She then came slowly forward with it, slowly, until the leather just barely touched the naked skin of my buttocks.

She repeated this slow practice move several times. It was like the ritual a golfer performs after teeing up. She was obviously gauging her stance and range of motion, adjusting the big leather paddle in her hands, finding a comfortable footing from which to swing it.

The target was to be my naked ass, without question. Each slow practice swing she took ended in the barest touch of cool leather to the skin of my backside. I shivered through my arms and shoulders in fear and anticipation. But I kept my ass very still so as not to spoil her aim.

“A paddle it is, yes indeed,” she said, as she continued her practice swings with a casual concentration which made it obvious that she had done this many times before.

“I am going to beat your ass Alex. This will be your punishment. This paddle is two pieces of thick black cowhide with a thin piece of spring-steel sandwiched between them. It is heavy and has served me well over the years. It hits hard with a deep and penetrating smack, like being spanked by a giant hand. This is going to hurt. Are you afraid Alex?”

“Yes Miss Sandra,” I whispered.

“Good. You should be. You are going to take ten -- no, twelve smacks of this paddle. The first one will be hard and feel like a thousand bees stinging your ass, and my blows will only get harder, until finally you will be taking every ounce of my strength when you get your last few smacks. At first I was hesitant to use this particular paddle on a corporal punishment virgin such as yourself. I do have lighter ones, not to mention my simple bare hand. But we do want to fully purge your guilt, don‘t we? That shame and self-loathing you feel because you did not recognize my magnificence immediately -- you want that feeling gone, do you not?”

“Yes Miss Sandra,” I whispered.

“Well then, with this implement I will do that.” She took one more practice swing, then she paused and her face became softer. “I am glad you are not a childhood abuse victim Alex. I have encountered some young people who were. I still enslave them -- in fact I always take abuse victims into my possession, because my skills let me help them a great deal. I take away the demons inside their minds, and allow them to enter into a new and happy life; a life of service to me, of course.”

She smiled again. Then she took yet another long slow practice swing at my ass.

“If you had been an abuse victim I would have had to rethink everything with you. You might still have taken physical punishment, but only after I knew all the details of your mistreatment, so that I could choose a method of punishment that would help you rather than hurt you further.”

She took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly. “Well, we seem to be ready. I see your shoulders trembling -- you are very afraid, aren’t you Alex?”

“Yes, Miss Sandra.”

“Don’t worry. Oh, it will hurt a great deal, but it will be over before you know it. Then you will be free and happy and purged of all your guilt and ready to serve me with all your heart. Now Alex I want you to listen very carefully.

My next orders are important. I am going to paddle your ass hard, twelve good hard spanks, and it is going to hurt like hell, but you know you deserve it and you want me to do it for your own good, correct?”

“Yes Miss Sandra. I deserve it. Please punish me hard.”

“Have no fear my boy, I will. But here is the important thing. You will feel intense pain in the moment after the leather hits your ass. You will probably want to yell and scream, and you will need to bounce about a bit because your body will want to jump out of its own skin in the moment after the paddle lands. This is all normal and acceptable. Your hands and feet will stay where they are of course, but feel free to thrash around, if need be, to work off the pain after the paddle hits. But Alex, you are then going to feel something remarkable after the wave of pain crests and breaks. You are going to feel pleasure Alex.”

Her voice became low and sensual.

“Intense pleasure will follow the pain Alex, pleasure that will almost match the pain that you just felt. This is the guilt leaving your body and soul Alex. This rush of joy you will feel after the pain is all the mistakes of your past life leaving you, and my will entering and taking full possession of you. By the time we get to twelve, you will feel a rush of ecstasy following the pain that will be more intense than any mere orgasm you have ever experienced. It will not actually be an orgasm of course. Ejaculation must still wait for my approval. But nonetheless I think it will be the best thing you have ever felt.”

Once again she took a deep breath.

“After each blow, at some point, when you’re done screaming, you will count out the number of the spank; ’one, two, three, etc’ and you will thank me. Do not let all the incredible things you will be feeling make you forget to count out the swats as they happen. Are you ready Alex? You need not say ’yes’ if you don’t feel you are. I will give you a minute or two -- by which I literally mean sixty to one-hundred twenty seconds -- to compose yourself and get ready if you need it. Do you need this time Alex? Or shall we begin at once?”

What a misery of indecision this was! That paddle in her hand terrified me and yet I wanted it from her, wanted her to purge me and make me worthy to serve her. But to put it off for another few moments was so very tempting. No! I must show her I was strong and eager and ready to take my punishment!

“Please start right now Miss Sandra,” I said, “please punish me well and make me --”

SMACK!

“Ahhhhhhhhunnnnnarrrrrrrugggghh!” I screamed. A thousand bees indeed! I bounced my body up and down franticly as I howled with the pain.

And then came the rush of pleasure.

It followed the pain at once, and it was very very sweet. My ass still burned with screaming fire, but my body and mind felt. . . good.

Fortunately, the pleasure let me come to my senses enough to remember my orders.

“One Miss Sandra,” I gasped. “Thank you Miss Sandra.”

“You are very welcome,” she said, in a tone as if she had just passed me the salt at dinner.

SMACK!

And again I was screaming, howling with the pain. She had hit harder this time. I felt it.

And then came pleasure. My scream became a soft moan, partly of awe as well as pleasure. My Goddess the power of this woman! To be able to bring a poor fool like me such agony and then ecstasy!

“Two. . . Miss. . . Sandra. . . thank you,” I managed to say, and got myself into position for the next.

And the next.

And then the next. And then more. And more.

My ass was pure fire now, really burning with white heat. And my mind was awash, drunk with the unbelievable sensations.

And in the mirror was She!

Black leather boots, white panties and bra, ponytail streaked with grey, and a big leather paddle in her hand that she wielded with incredible skill and obvious relish. The only woman in the world, and I belonged to her! Nothing had ever made me so happy.

“Ten,” I gasped for air, “Miss,” I drew another deep breath, “Sandra.”

The joy was intense. My cock still throbbed with frustrated desire, that was a given. But the ecstasy that came after the pain of the paddle was happiness of a quality beyond the merely sexual. It was as if the pleasure center of my brain were being lit up like a flash-bulb somehow, and then softly caressed. It was good. Very very good. “Thank you Miss Sandra.”

And then came eleven.

And then finally twelve. Miss Sandra brought this last blow down on my ass like a world-champion female tennis player hitting a two-handed return. She grunted loudly with the exertion of the blow.

The crack of leather across my ass was like thunder.

Somebody was screaming loudly. I could hear it in my ears.

And then all pain went away. I was in a peaceful heaven of ecstatic joy. Nirvana.

And before my eyes was the woman who had given me this experience, who had sent me to this wonderful place. This beating at the hands of my Goddess was the most powerfully intimate and sensual and overwhelming thing that had ever happened to me. Any sex I had had in my previous life was a pale imitation of this true joy.

“Twelve Miss Sandra,” my voice was hoarse from my screaming, “thank you so much Miss Sandra. Thank you.”

“You are welcome Alex,” replied Miss Sandra softly.

She strode over and tossed the paddle back into the toolbox. Then she bent down and pulled something else out. A jar. A small squat jar of translucent blue glass. She came back to me.

“Let go of the handles and stand up straight Alex.”

I did.

“Bring your legs together a bit, stand up comfortably, you don’t need to be at attention. Move over there a bit, and relax and let yourself recover. How do you feel?”

“Incredible Miss Sandra,” I answered simply and truthfully.

Her look told me that this wasn’t a sufficient answer. “I feel horny, desperately horny, and my butt is burning, but I also feel good Miss Sandra. Just very happy.”

Miss Sandra chuckled. I saw her open the jar and dip two fingers inside.

“A good beating is like that for a man, Alex. Especially when it comes from a woman and is done right, and especially if that woman is me.”

Her fingers had a large gob of thick white cream on them. She started spreading this cream on my burning buttocks.

I gasped and then sighed at the sensation. It was cold cream. It felt very good.

“Thank you Miss Sandra!”

“You’re welcome,” she said absently, as she smoothed the cooling balm all over my butt, going back to the jar several times for more. “Your ass is all deep red now, and you will have black-and-blue spots soon. The fact that you have taken a good spanking is going to be obvious to anyone who looks at your naked ass for at least a week. You are going to feel a sharp bite of pain every time you sit down for the next few days.”

She moved closer to me and began spreading the cream with her full open palm. The soft curve of one of her big perfect breasts touched my shoulder. I felt the soft lace and a touch of her naked skin at the top, her big soft tit, pressing against me.

I groaned in lust.

“When you sit down and feel that bite of pain you will remember me and the beating I gave you. You will know that you are now fully mine, and anything you thought and did before I took you is something that need not trouble you at all. You are my slave, Alex.”

“I am your slave Miss Sandra,” I agreed, and meant it with all my heart and soul.

She took another big dip of the cold cream and this time she slid her fingers between my asscheeks, spreading the tingling cream into my crack thoroughly. The tip of her index finger found my anus. She twirled her creamy finger around it, greasing it on the outside.

I let out a startled gasp.

“A little sensitive there are we?” Miss Sandra’s voice was gently mocking. The tip of her finger slid into my asshole. Just the tip, just enough to open me slightly.

I gasped even louder, and my body quivered. My anus spasmed helplessly on her finger.

“Yes,” she said, chuckling, “very sensitive indeed. Has a woman ever done this to you before Alex? Teased your backdoor like this?”

“No Miss Sandra.”

“Has a man?” She smiled now, a cool and pitiless smile. “Have you ever had sex with a man Alex?”

“No Miss Sandra.”

“I am being all-inclusive when I ask this question Alex, so there is no wiggle room. I don’t just mean has a man ever put his cock in here,” and she emphasized the word by suddenly thrusting her finger deep into me, “I am including blowjobs, hand jobs. I am including you doing any of this to him, or him doing it to you. Have you ever done anything sexual with a man Alex?”

“No Miss Sandra, never.” I answered firmly.

“A corporal punishment virgin, and now this.” She leaned in and whispered in my ear, “You just get more delicious with every passing moment Alex!”

“Oh, I’m so glad you like me Miss Sandra!” I said. I was pleasing my owner! What did it matter if what she was doing with her finger made my whole body flutter with a sensation that was not exactly pleasurable? I was pleasing to her!

“Have you ever fantasized about having sex with a man Alex? Think now, and then tell me. You will have no secrets from me Alex, ever.”

I thought. And I remembered. What had it been, two or three years ago?

“I saw this boy working as a cashier in a supermarket a few years ago. I was going through his line, and I just started looking at him. He was late teens, seemed shy, but also gave the impression of being smart. I was looking at him as I waited in line, and all of a sudden I wanted to see him naked and on his knees in front of me, with his mouth around my cock.”

“Ohh!” Miss Sandra cooed, and her finger probed deeper and began a massaging motion. It was starting to change from feeling strange and unpleasant to. . . feeling not so bad.

“Do go on Alex. Describe this boy to me. Was he very effeminate in appearance or action? Do you think he was gay?”

I focused on the memory. Her finger probed deeper inside me.

“I don’t know if he was gay Miss Sandra. I doubt he knew at that time. He seemed very shy and virginal. He wasn’t effeminate looking or acting, no, but he was no macho-man either. I would describe him as. . . delicate I guess. He had light brown hair trimmed short, and a very nice face with no hint of a beard, and a small well proportioned body. He was just really cute.”

Miss Sandra laughed. “He certainly sounds that, the way you describe him. And you wanted his cute young virginal mouth around your dick, didn’t you Alex?”

“Yes Miss Sandra.” I paused, the memory coming fully back now, the young man clear in my mind. “It was weird and strange. I had never had that kind of feeling for another male before, and this just hit me so suddenly. The fact that it was, you know, forbidden just made it hotter.”

“I’ll bet. That is usually the way with ‘forbidden’ fantasies Alex. Did you try to talk to him when it got to be your turn in line? Strike up a conversation? Maybe get his phone number?” She chuckled.

I blushed. “No Miss Sandra. Oh I said ‘Hi’ and he answered politely, but like I said he was shy. He didn’t make eye-contact much as he rang up my groceries.”

“And you watched him and thought about that shy cute young man sucking your cock didn’t you Alex?”

“Oh yes Miss Sandra. It made me feel so weird and guilty! It was just so sudden. Something about this kid just pushed a button. I started to get hard from watching him.”

“I’m sure. What happened next?”

“Nothing really. He finished bagging my order and I paid. I brushed his hand with mine when I handed him the money and again when I took my change. I did it deliberately of course, but I denied that to myself at the time.”

“Of course. Go on.”

“If I had had my eyes closed I wouldn’t have known his hand wasn’t a girl’s. His skin was smooth and soft. He thanked me, and I said ‘your welcome’, and he turned away to take the next customer, and I, well, I took a long look at his ass as I was picking up my shopping bags. He was wearing tight jeans and something inside me gave way, some final resistance, and all of a sudden I was thinking that after he sucked me and got my cock good and hard and wet, I would turn him around and bend him over, and then I would fuck him up his ass. I imagined him as a virgin to any kind of sex, and I imagined myself being gentle and reassuring the way I was when I fucked a girl up her ass for the first time. But oh damn Miss Sandra! He had the cutest ass. I really wanted to fuck him.”

“Why not? In for a penny, in for a pound.” Miss Sandra laughed loudly. “Did you go home and masturbate while thinking about fucking your shy hot little check-out boy Alex?”

“I went home and brought up some porn on my computer Miss Sandra, but I didn’t allow myself to think about that boy. Not at first.”

“What kind of porn did you look at?”

“It was just nude pics of a young girl. I, uh, I wasn’t consciously letting myself think about the check-out boy, but the girl I chose to look at was totally flat-chested and had almost no curve to her hips. Her body was firm and hard, and she had brown hair cut in a pageboy.”

“Gosh that’s funny,” said Miss Sandra mockingly, “I wonder why you chose her.”

Her sarcasm was so obvious that I knew she was not expecting a reply.

“Did you jerk-off and cum while looking at this girl Alex? Did you manage to keep hot shy check-out boy totally out of your mind?”

“No Miss Sandra,” I said. “I had a whole set of pics of this girl, and I started with a front view of her, but then when I began to get fired up I switched to a rear view where she was bent over. You couldn’t see her little tits or her face at all, just her legs and ass and back and her head with that cute short haircut. And I let myself think about that boy then. I imagined the picture was of him and I thought about lubing up my cock and sliding it up his asshole.”

“Ummm,” Miss Sandra said. She was still massaging my backdoor slowly. Now I felt her slip a second finger in and stretch me wider. “I know enough about hetero men and their fears to know that you must have been in quite a state at this moment, right Alex?”

“Yes Miss Sandra. I was looking at this picture of a boyish girl, and stroking my cock and thinking about her actually being a boy and I just, I don’t know, I couldn’t let myself cum while thinking like this. I forced myself to change pictures to a totally different woman, and I finished jerking off and came with her instead. I was kind of thinking that it didn‘t count if I didn‘t actually cum to it.”

“Of course, makes perfect sense,” she said, her voice once again dripping with sarcasm. “What did the woman you came to look like?”

“She had long curly black hair, and tits that were about a C-cup I guess, and shapely hips. I came to a front shot of her where she was seated in a chair and was looking right at the camera with her legs spread. Her pussy hair was dark and neatly trimmed, but she still had a full triangle of it covering her lips.”

“Sounds like a very safe choice Alex,” her mockery would have stung deeply if it had not had such an undertone of compassion. “A woman, unquestionably. Did you think about your check-out boy a lot after this? Did you ever give in and allow yourself to cum while you imagined fucking him?”

“No Miss Sandra. I can’t recall ever fantasizing about him again. This is actually the first time I’ve thought about this in a long time. I guess I just, I don’t know, I got it out of my system or something.”

“I understand. You are a hetero man who had a brief crush on a sweet-looking boy. Your typical straight-male uptightness wouldn’t even let you enjoy the fantasy properly.”

“I’m sorry Miss Sandra.”

She laughed. “No apology necessary my dear. You aren’t much different from most of the other straight men I’ve enslaved. They’ve all had the occasional gay fantasy -- some of them have done more than fantasize -- and they all have freaked out about it to a greater or lesser extent. You are definitely a ‘lesser extent’ guy. So this isn’t anything I need to clear up in your mind, because it obviously isn‘t causing you any psychic turmoil. Which means we may move on to the next step in your servitude.”

She withdrew her fingers from my ass suddenly, leaving me gasping at my sudden emptiness. What she had been doing had gone from feeling good to feeling very good. I missed it at once.

Miss Sandra tossed the jar of cold cream back into her toolbox. She wiped her hands with a towel as she walked to the door that led to the waiting room. She gave my butt a playful swat as she passed. I yelped as my tender ass stung sharply under her hand.

She pulled open the door, apparently giving no importance to the fact that she was dressed only in boots, bra, and panties. “Cynthia! Get in here at once, little one!”

She turned away, leaving the door open.

In seconds the young receptionist whom I had enjoyed looking at when I arrived for my appointment rushed into the room. Still clad in her tight jeans and sweater, she gave me the barest glance, up-and-down, inspecting my naked male body and engorged cock quickly as she shut the door behind her. Then she scurried over to Miss Sandra, forgetting me and giving her employer her full attention.

The girl, who was apparently named Cynthia, stopped in front of Miss Sandra, dropped to her knees, brought her hands behind her back and clasped them together, then lowered her head until she seemed to be looking at Miss Sandra’s boots.

“You called, My Lady?” said Cynthia, in a sincere and submissive voice that held not a trace of irony. This young girl was Miss Sandra’s devoted slave, obviously.

“Yes I did little one.” She pointed at me. “Stand up, turn and face this new slave, and take off all your clothes. Do it quickly, this isn’t a striptease, I just want you naked, girl.”

“Yes My Lady,” said Cynthia.

“Alex,” said Miss Sandra, “take your eyes off me and watch Cynthia undress.”

“Yes Miss Sandra,” I said and I watched.

Cynthia quickly kicked off her shoes and then unzipped her jeans and peeled them off. Her legs were long and thin, pleasing to look at I suppose, although nothing compared to Miss Sandra’s powerful, womanly legs. Cynthia wore skimpy pink panties.

The young girl next pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it aside. Her bra was pink as well, and her small hard tits pushed out against it firmly.

In another moment the bra was gone and her young tits were bare before my eyes. Small, shapely, very nice, although again, nothing compared to Miss Sandra.

Cynthia next pulled her panties down and kicked them off, then stood up straight before me and put her hands behind her back. She smiled at me and showed me her naked body without a trace of shyness. Of course, she was obeying Miss Sandra’s orders; therefore it was pleasing to her.

Her pussy had dark hair, neatly trimmed to expose her lips. I could see a glisten of wetness. She was excited.

“Turn around, show him your ass young lady,” ordered Miss Sandra. Cynthia quickly obeyed.

Her ass was fine. Small, hard, nicely shaped. I remembered admiring this girl in the waiting room, before Miss Sandra had exploded into my consciousness, before the very definition of womanhood had been redefined for me.

Cynthia was cute, there was no question. Her naked body was fun to look at. But she was not a Goddess like Miss Sandra.

I felt Miss Sandra’s presence beside me. “Do you like how she looks Alex?”

“She is very pretty Miss Sandra, but nothing compared to you.”

Cynthia smiled at my words, showing no sign of offense. I didn’t care about offending this girl of course, so long as I pleased my Goddess.

Miss Sandra laughed. “You are going to find, Alex, that no woman will ever look as good to you as I do. This is just naturally the way things are with you, now that you‘re my property.” She raised her voice slightly, “Cindy, go down on all fours and open your legs.”

The girl complied at once. I was now looking straight at her ass, as she went down on the floor on her hands and knees. Her wet pussy was very visible as she opened her legs, and her new position invited a doggy-style fucking.

“If I were to give you permission Alex, would you like to go over there and put your cock in her?”

“Oh yes Miss Sandra!” I replied eagerly. Sink my engorged cock into a soft tight wet female hole? The thought was delightful. And not so terrifying or mind-blowing as the hope of sex with Miss Sandra herself. I would not let myself think such glorious thoughts.

“Well, perhaps in just a moment.” Miss Sandra said. “You have been in a state of extreme arousal for some time now, and frankly I am becoming mildly interested in seeing you perform. But first you and little Miss Cindy should get to know each other better. Cindy! Move over to the pommel horse and get into position.”

Cindy quickly complied, taking up the pose on the leather horse that I had taken for my punishment. I looked at her slim body, the nice curve of her ass as she arched her back, her small hard tits hanging down from her chest.

“Now Cindy my dear,” Miss Sandra continued, “you will tell Alex a story. You will tell him about that evening a few weeks ago, when I left you here in the office to clean up, but told you to be out at the estate no later than nine. You didn’t make it.”

Cindy blushed. “No My Lady.”

“Tell Alex the story of that evening, starting from when I left you.”

Cindy cleared her throat. “You told me to clean up the office My Lady and you left, saying that you wanted to see me at your estate no later than nine. I guess it was about seven when you left. I was so excited! I assumed you had something special planned for me. I cleaned up as quick as I could, then left here. I drove fast, so I wouldn’t be late.”

Cindy frowned. “I drove too fast. All of a sudden there were flashing lights in my rear-view. A cop was pulling me over.”

“Naughty girl,” said Miss Sandra, sounding greatly amused. “Go on.”

“I was so mad at myself! I didn’t want anything to make me late. I knew you were expecting me. Well, I pulled over, and in my mirror I saw the deputy get out of his car and walk toward me. I. . . I hope you won’t be mad at me for noticing that he was really hot. I mean, I was mostly worried about your orders My Lady, but still, this cop was young and tough-looking, and his uniform fit him just right, and he was just hot. Looking at him made my nipples tingle and get hard.”

Miss Sandra chuckled. She reached out and petted Cindy’s head affectionately, the way you would a dog. “You are such a little slut,” she said with great kindness.

It was hardly an ordinary compliment, but Cindy practically purred in response. It was obviously very pleasing to the young girl to hear her owner call her this.

“When he got to my window, I was all ready to give him my license and apologize for speeding. I was even ready to flirt with him -- whatever it would take to make him let me go so I wouldn‘t be late for you. But he didn’t even give me a chance to say anything. He just barked at me ‘Out of the car Miss!’ and when I didn’t do it right away because I was startled he yelled ‘Now!’.”

Cindy’s voice was steady and husky as she related her tale.

“I was scared now. I was really wondering what I had done, and really worried I was going to be late. I got out of the car, and I tried again to talk to the cop, but he just said ‘shut up’ and grabbed me, and spun me around, and pushed me down against the hood of my car, and started frisking me.”

She swallowed. Her face was flushed.

“I felt his hands on me, and it turned me on a little, but now I was also getting really scared. He frisked me from my ankles up to the top of my head. He didn’t pay any special attention to between my legs or my breasts, but he didn’t avoid them either. Then I felt cold steel handcuffs clicking onto my wrists, and then he pulled me up, and pushed me to his cruiser, and shoved me into the back.

“I was crying now Miss Sandra,” Cindy said. “I was so scared. I was worried about what it was I had done, but also worried that you would be so angry at me for getting into trouble that you would abandon me -- that was the worst. Thinking that I wouldn’t ever serve you again, that I had disappointed you.”

“Poor girl,” Miss Sandra said, and stroked her head. “Go on.”

“He drove me to the Sheriff’s Station in town. I cried quietly the whole way. I tried to talk to him once, but he just said ‘shut up’ to me. When we got to the station, he parked around in back and pulled me out of the car. I was really trembling and sobbing now. He took me up a flight of stairs in the back of the building. It was dark and I didn’t see anybody else. We came to an office that had the Sheriff’s name on the door and he took me inside. There was another man there.”

Cindy swallowed, and then drew in a breath. “He was older than the deputy, like in his forties, and wearing a suit and tie, but he was hot like the deputy. No, not in the same way. The young cop was rough and tough and he made my knees weak just by looking at me. This older man had a full head of silver hair, and he was obviously in good shape, but there was more kindness in his face than the deputy. He had kind of a. . . well, he was sort of, well, you know.”

“’Fatherly’”, Miss Sandra said, smiling at her female slave. “It’s alright Cindy, you can say it. You have no secrets from me. I know what really drives your libido. You found this older man strong but kind. ‘Fatherly’ is the word, isn’t it my little slut?”

“Yes!” Cindy said, in a hissing whisper. “He was like a strong daddy. He turned me on. So did the young cop. Both of them made me hot. But I was supposed to be going back to the estate as you ordered! I was just scared and sick with guilt standing there in handcuffs feeling helpless and turned-on by these two hot cops. And that was when I heard someone clear her throat, and you stepped out of the shadows. Oh My Lady!”

Miss Sandra threw her head back and laughed. “I considered not showing myself, but I knew the guilt you would be going through, so I knew I would have to let you know how things really were.”

“Oh thank you My Lady, thank you!”

“You’re welcome. Go on with your story.”

“You stepped out of the shadows. Oh my god! You were wearing tight jeans and a nice pair of boots and you just looked so wonderful and it was such a load off my mind to see you. And the two cops, they just fell to their knees in front of you and kissed your boots!”

Miss Sandra laughed again. “My slaves of course. Among the first that I took when I settled in this area. It has been very helpful to me, having local law enforcement in my pocket.”

“I understand My Lady. I was just so relieved. And you smiled at the two of them as they kissed your boots, and you told them to rise, and you pointed at me and you told them I was theirs. I was theirs!”

“How did that make you feel little one?”

“Oh My Lady! I didn’t know what to say. I still don’t!”

Miss Sandra chuckled. “You were deserving of a treat, a reward, and so were they. It all worked out rather nicely. Go on with your story now Cindy. I’m interested in hearing what happened next. I haven’t gotten around to asking you how the evening went after I left the three of you to your fun.”

Cindy smiled and pressed her head up into Miss Sandra’s petting hand.

“You told me I was free to come as much as I wanted, then you just walked out of the room and shut the door behind you. There I was, in handcuffs, alone with these two incredible studs looking at me. It was all ok now, because I knew you were approving of it. I was just soaking between my legs and ready to just give myself to these sexy men.

“The older man moved first. He pulled me close, and kissed me hard on the lips, and I felt his hands on my body and his tongue down my throat. Then he pulled me to a leather couch, and he sat down and brought me right down across his lap. He yanked my pants down, and my panties, and then just like that he started spanking me!”

Cindy closed her eyes and drew in a breath.

“Oh My Lady! I had the smell of the leather couch pressed against my face, and the handcuffs biting into my wrists, and I could feel his big hard-on through his pants, and he just spanked my ass. He spanked me hard, but he would also pause and caress my ass gently, and then spank me more. He really knew what he was doing. I can’t be the first girl he’s spanked. He made me crazy! It hurt just enough to make me go out of mind with being horny.”

“One would expect a strong daddy to know how to spank a naughty girl properly,” Miss Sandra said dryly, “you hot little slut.”

Out of nowhere she smacked Cindy hard, twice, once on each of her naked asscheeks. Cindy squealed and then giggled.

“Thank you My Lady! When I thought I couldn’t take any more, when my ass was just on fire from the older man’s spanking me, all of a sudden I was pulled up onto my feet, then pushed right back down to my knees. There was the younger cop’s long hard cock staring me in the face. He had his pants down around his ankles. He held me by my hair, and thrust forward with his hips, and he just started fucking my face. He did it with fast full strokes. It was all I could do to keep from gagging.

“I gargled and choked on his big prick, and I felt the older man unlock the handcuffs and set my hands free. I reached up and took hold of the deputy’s big full balls and fondled them. I hoped this would make him slow down a little and it did. I was able to catch my breath, and start sucking him good. I worked on him with my tongue, and got him real wet and slippery, and I started humming to give him vibration. I blew him really good My Lady!”

“I’m sure you did. I’ve seen you service men with your mouth young lady. You really focus on the task don’t you?”

“I try to My Lady. I just love to suck on a man‘s cock. They like it so much when you do it right, and that makes me feel so good. As I sucked the deputy I felt the Sheriff pulling off my shoes and my pants and panties. Then I had to stop sucking for a second and let him pull off my shirt. Then I went right back to working the deputy’s cock with my mouth and the Sheriff took off my bra and started playing with my tits. He was kneeling behind me and I felt his hard cock poking at my ass as he pinched my nipples.

“Then all of a sudden I felt his hands on my hips and he pulled me to my feet. I had to wrap my arms around the deputy to keep my balance and keep his cock in my mouth. I felt the Sheriff move me into position as I kept on sucking the deputy. I knew I was about to get fucked and I wanted it so really bad. I felt the Sheriff probe at my pussy with the tip of his cock, like, you know, he was testing me. Testing my wetness and tightness.”

“Testing the waters,” said Miss Sandra with a smirk.

“Yes My Lady. God! It was so hot the difference between these two men. The young deputy just did things to me, like I was nothing but a blow-up doll. The Sheriff was sweeter, but still, he was going to do what he wanted with me, I knew that. And the Sheriff was the deputy’s boss, and you were in charge of both of them, so deep down I knew I was safe, but oh god My Lady! Oh my fucking god the way they did me!

“The Sheriff tested me with his prick, then he gave it to me. He slid up my pussy with one long slow stroke and got himself all wet and slick with my pussy juices, then he drew out and gave it to me again, and before long he was really pounding me. Just holding onto my hips and ramming his cock into me.”

“Fucking and sucking,” said Miss Sandra, as she smiled a pleased smile at her slave girl.

“I sure was My Lady. It was wonderful. I came after just a little while being fucked, and I made a mistake and stopped sucking the deputy so I could scream as I came. He slapped me right across the face and told me to get his dick back in my mouth or he would wring my neck!”

Cindy closed her eyes as a shiver ran through her body. “I got back to sucking him real fast. I was still cumming and I just gurgled around his cock as I came. I think he liked how that felt. He laughed as I did it. Maybe I should have gotten mad or something about him slapping me like that, but. . . I just couldn’t. I liked it. I loved the feeling of just being taken over by these two guys, of being used.”

“You are who you are my little pet,” said Miss Sandra kindly, “you were a budding submissive even before I made you my slave. I got to you just in time.”

“Yes My Lady,” said Cindy eagerly. “Ever since I was a little girl I’ve been thrilled by rough men. I’d see a woman get slapped or tied up by a man in a movie and it would just send shivers through me.”

“What happened next between you and the good officers?”

“Oh, wow. Well, I got fucked by the Sheriff for a good long time, then they switched places. I tasted my pussy on the Sheriff’s cock as the deputy fucked me. He was even rougher than the Sheriff, and he smacked my ass a lot and told me how tight and hot my pussy was as he fucked me. We changed positions a lot. One of them would lie on the floor and make me ride their cock while I sucked the other. They did me on the desk, on the couch. They put the cuffs back on me for a while, and bent me over the end of the couch, and then the deputy whipped my ass with his belt until I hollered and begged for him to stop. Then they took the cuffs off again, and I got right back to work fucking and sucking them. They just did me every way they could think of. It was like I was a toy for them. They each just wanted to fuck me and get sucked by me in every way they could. I came like crazy, over and over, and I just got drunk on their cocks. I can’t believe how long they lasted! I was trying every second to make them cum, even though that would mean the fun was over. I wanted to be a good girl and please them and make them cum. But they just went on and on.”

Miss Sandra laughed. “Don’t worry little one, your charms and skills aren’t lacking. I had them both under an orgasm lock.”

“Oh,” Cindy said, surprised, “Oh!”

“Yes my dear. Did you happen to notice them glancing at the digital wall-clock a lot?”

“No My Lady. But I was, well, you know.”

“Yes my dear, you were somewhat preoccupied. When I left the three of you to your orgy it was eight o’clock. Neither of your eager studs were allowed ejaculation until ten o‘clock. No messing with the clock allowed either of course.”

“Oh wow. So that was it. Thank you My Lady!”

“You are welcome. Tell me about what happened just before they did finally come.”

“Well, I didn’t know about the clock, but I could feel them both just getting out-of-this-world hot and horny. I felt like they were finally getting close to shooting. That was when the deputy told me he was going to fuck my ass.”

I saw Miss Sandra arch her eyebrows. “Yes my little one, tell me about that.”

“Oh well, he told me that he was, you know, gonna fuck my ass. Nobody had ever done that to me before.”

The young girl blushed and lowered her head.

“Actually, what he really said to me was, ’I’m gonna stick my cock up your asshole and make you squeal like a stuck pig, you little cunt bitch!’”

Cindy drew in a breath.

“I love dirty talk, but I’ve never had a man who could do it like this hard young cop. He just started calling me a piglet, a sow, as he lubed up his cock. The Sheriff was laying on the leather couch and I was riding him, and he was playing with my tits and driving himself up into me. He had a dreamy smile on his face as he looked up into my eyes and I really thought I would get him to cum soon. Then the deputy told me what he was going to do, and he was just as nasty as he could be about it, and, god, my god, how I loved it! I’ve never had a man talk to me like he did, and oh fucking shit fuck shit how I wanted him to do it! I wanted him to fuck my virgin asshole and I wanted to squeal like a barnyard sow for him while he did it!”

Miss Sandra nodded patiently. “I’m sure you were eager my little slut, and I’m glad the boy has a way with words. But I’m not really interested in what he said. When the time came for him to enter your tight backdoor, tell me how he did it. Did he hurt you?”

“No My Lady. Well, not a lot.”

“Tell me. I want details. This is important.”

“Well, like I said I was riding the Sheriff and the deputy was lubing himself up. Then I felt him slip a finger up my ass. I really did squeal like a piglet when he did it! I wasn’t trying to, it just came out when I felt his finger go up me. He laughed and said I really was a cunt sow and I deserved his cock in my ass. He slid another finger in. I was sort of holding still because the Sheriff was doing all the moving under me, and now I had the deputy finger fucking my ass. Then after a little while I felt him pull his fingers out, and then I felt the big round head of his cock pressing at my hole. He was real slippery and so was I. He popped the head of his cock into me pretty easy, but it did hurt a little.”

“Yes?” said Miss Sandra sternly, “and what did he do next?”

“Well, he kept up the dirty talk like crazy My Lady,” Cindy giggled. “He told me I was a ’Dirty fucking asshole whore cunt bitch barnyard sow‘, and he said I should be grateful to take his big cock up my tight little shithole, and he said that if I didn‘t take every inch up my ass and thank him for it like the filthy slut fuckhole I was, he would beat the living shit out of me.”

And she giggled again.

“But he went slow while he was calling me all this stuff, and he let me get used to the feel of his cock in my ass. He talked real tough and hot, like he was going to just tear me apart, but he kept squirting on the lube, and he didn’t start to really pump and thrust in my ass till I relaxed and was really taking it. It felt good after I relaxed. Especially with the Sheriff in my pussy at the same time. I was just stuffed full of cock, and it felt really good!”

Miss Sandra nodded. “I’m glad to hear this pet. I gave him permission to take your anal virginity Cynthia -- after making him beg and grovel for it -- but he was warned not to hurt you. He was wise not to disobey me.”

“Oh no My Lady! Please, he was wonderful. They both were. And now I had them both in me all at once, and I felt their hard bodies above and below me, and their hard cocks in me, up my pussy, up my asshole, my tits getting teased and pinched, I was just getting fucked and fucked. Oh god My Lady, I don’t know how to describe it.”

“Try, little one,” said Miss Sandra, as she petted Cindy’s head again.

“Well, it was just, like, I just love men you know? Strong rough men. Their hard bodies and their big cocks. And for little old me, little Cindy to be, like, sandwiched between two wonderful strong men like this, to feel them and smell them and taste their sweat and just feel them pound me home. To have them in my cunt and up my ass all at once, just fucking filling me up. To be the center of their attention, the person they want to put their big hot cocks inside, the target for all their hot fucking. Oh My Lady, it was just heaven! Fucking fucking rape me, fuck me, do me heaven!”

Sandra March petted her slave girl’s head and looked at her with a strange expression of pleasure mixed with a little sadness. “You are a lucky girl; lucky that I found you when I did. With your submissive desires, coupled with your impulsiveness and white-hot sex drive, I imagine you would have hooked up with some very bad men had I not intervened to take charge of you. Now you get to have all your most intimate and filthy desires fulfilled in total safety. Are you not grateful to me, my dear little slut?”

“I love you My Lady,” said Cindy very quietly and very seriously. “I love you with all my heart.”

“Of course you do little one. And I am quite fond of you, despite these submissive desires of yours that are quite unthinkable for me. So tell me, how was it when the policemen came? I take it they did it while double penetrating you on the couch?”

“Yes My Lady. They came in me while we were doing it like that. They both blew at the same time, the same instant.”

“Watching the clock no doubt,” said Miss Sandra with a laugh.

“I guess so My Lady. They both yelled so loud when they came that my ears rang. They both rammed into me hard, like they wanted to be as deep in me as they could get when they blew their loads, and I felt them both shooting their cum. I felt it all hot shooting into me, their man-juice blasting up my cunt and up my ass. It was just really really good. Like, I felt so proud of myself. I’d made these two tough guys come!”

Cindy sighed at the memory.

“We all just lay there in a heap for a long time. Their cocks were still deep in me, slowly going soft and we all just wanted to catch our breath. I was just glowing. I’d never felt so content. Then all of a sudden the deputy pulled his prick out of my ass real quick, and got dressed and left without saying a word! It was like, well, you know, he was done with me and all.”

“Hmm,” said Miss Sandra. “He is quite the macho-man that one, isn’t he?”

Something about her tone told me that the young deputy might be facing punishment, despite the fact that he had obeyed instructions.

“Oh yea, he sure is. It was ok though, because the Sheriff snuggled me for a long time. He was so sweet! He told me what a good girl I had been. He caressed my ass where it was sore from all the spanking and whipping. But then all of a sudden he told me we had to get dressed so he could bring me back to you.

“He helped me get dressed -- my legs were pretty wobbly. I’d really had my brains fucked out. Then we went down to his car. He held my hand like we were in High School.” Cindy smiled to herself at the memory. “He put me in his car, then got in the driver’s seat, but before we pulled out he gave me one long hug, and told me again how good a girl I was and how he hoped he would get to fuck me again.”

Cindy sighed, “And then he drove me to the estate and turned me over to you, My Lady.”

Miss Sandra smiled and petted her head once again.

“Yes, daddy brought you home where you belong my little slave, and then he washed my boots with his tongue to thank me for giving you to him.” Miss Sandra laughed. “What a picture that would make for the front page of the local paper! The tough silver-haired Sheriff on his knees and groveling at a woman’s boots. If he ever truly misbehaves it will happen, with my own face blurred in the picture of course. I’ll see to it that he is naked with his back criss-crossed with whip marks. No -- not completely naked. He will wear pink frilly panties.”

Cindy giggled. “Oh My Lady, that would be awful! He’s such a strong man!”

“He is strong to you slave, not to me. To me he is just another male who must be reminded of his place on a regular basis. In fact I think I shall have the video made this evening -- him and his cocky young deputy both. They will grovel at my feet, in pink girly panties, licking my boots, both of their faces clearly recognizable. I won’t publish it unless they give me reason, but it will be delightful to tease them with it, especially the young one.”

Cindy laughed again, then sobered. “I don’t have to help or watch, do I my Lady?”

Miss Sandra smiled at her. “You wouldn’t like that, would you? You would never be able to look at them again without laughing in their faces. No little pet, you won’t be invited to this movie making session. I have many other female slaves at my beck and call who can help with this -- they will relish the task.”

She petted Cindy’s head once again. “You are such a treasure to me little one. You make such a fine reward for men such as those two policemen. Men who need to feel powerful with a female. Need to strut their cocks and talk tough. It is all an illusion of course; I own their cocks and every other part of their bodies and minds. But you allow me to give them something special, a sort of vacation from their duties to me, and in the process you deepen my hold over them, you make them even more my slaves. This pleases me little one, pleases me greatly.”

Cindy let out a squeal of delight at her owner’s words.

“And now Cynthia, my submissive little slut, you will once again give yourself to a man in service of your Lady.”

Miss Sandra pointed at me. I stood naked and silent, my engorged cock straight up and tortured with lust at the story Cindy had told.

“In a moment I will give this new slave permission to fuck you. You will stay in your present position and he will take you from behind. No need for anything fancy or any changing of position. As you can see he is hard as a rock. I’ve deliberately frustrated him into insane lust. In a moment he will be allowed to take out his lust upon you, little one. You will be this man’s first fuck since he became my property. Then, after he rides you well, I will give him permission to have his orgasm inside you, and in that moment you will also have permission for release. I know he isn’t the type of man you most enjoy, but I don’t care. This is duty not pleasure my little Cindy. You will stay there, bent over the pommel horse in that doggy position, and you will focus all your energy on fucking this man well, meeting his thrusts with perfect timing. I want the first fuck of his new life to be a good one, do you understand me you hot little bitch?”

“Yes My Lady I do,” Cindy replied, sounding very serious and a little scared, “I will fuck him well My Lady. Don’t worry, I won’t fail you.”

“I am quite certain you won’t little one. . . although,” and Miss Sandra’s voice took on a very cold tone, “You did fail me once, remember? Early in your service. And you were punished quite severely, remember slut?”

Cindy’s red face went white and a shiver ran through her prostrated supplicant body.

“I remember My Lady Sandra. It will never happen again, I promise you!”

I took note of the genuine terror in her voice. It was obviously a very bad thing to fail Miss Sandra.

Miss Sandra smiled down at her and then patted her on the ass affectionately. She went to the toolbox and withdrew a large plastic squeeze bottle. She walked toward me, and as she passed Cindy she squirted a stream of clear jelly onto the girl’s pussy.

She did it casually, from three feet away, without breaking stride, and as she approached me she shot a stream of the jelly onto my raging cock. I felt a cool, dripping sensation.

She stood before me. She looked me in the eyes. Then I felt her hand grip my cock and stroke, spreading the lubricant over it.

Pleasure surged through my body and my eyes rolled back, a groaning gasp escaping my mouth.

I knew in this moment that Miss Sandra March, Goddess of my existence, must possess some supernatural power of control over my mind and soul. There was simply no other explanation for the fact that I failed to cum explosively at the feeling of her stroking my lubed cock.

“All right Alex, my newest slave. You have had a taste of my punishment, and now you will taste a little of the pleasure that comes from serving me. In a moment I will give you the word, and then you may go to Cindy and fuck her pussy with all your might -- her pussy Alex! You may slam into her as roughly as you like with your cock and your hips, but no slapping or hitting her with your hands. I am very stingy in letting my male slaves practice corporal punishment on females, and you haven‘t even come close to earning that honor. However, you may grasp her by the hips to aid yourself in penetrating her, but don’t squeeze so hard that you cause her pain. You may tug on her hair a bit -- she likes that, the little slut -- but don’t overdo it. Do you understand my instructions Alex?”

“Yes Miss Sandra,” I gasped. Could it be true? Was I about to sink my engorged cock into this trembling young female?

“You will not be coming until I give you permission. But when I do grant you your release, trust me Alex, it will be a climax such as you have never known before. Are you ready?”

“Oh yes Miss Sandra if it please you!”

She smiled and watched me, making me wait, obviously amused at my insane desire.

“The word is given Alex, my slave. Fuck her now!”

No stallion bursting from his starting gate ever moved like I did. No wild beast ever let out such a growl of mad desire. I pounced on the bent-over girl, grabbed her by the hips, and stabbed my cock into her lubed cunt in one smooth motion and began madly pounding her. I pulled her back to meet my thrusts, and watched with delight as the firm smooth cheeks of her ass bounced as they received the slap of my hips.

I fucked her insanely, utterly selfishly, feeling the delightful sweet tight wet clasp of her cunt on my cock. I drilled into her with manic intensity, driving toward an explosion that I knew would never happen until Her Ladyship gave me the word.

It was good that Miss Sandra had lubricated us. I would have rubbed us both raw otherwise, despite Cindy’s wetness.

Cindy gasped and squealed. She was trying to obey Miss Sandra and time her backward thrusts to meet me, but I was dominating her utterly, making her attempts meaningless. I set the rhythm of our fucking with absolute single-minded lust, thrusting into her while simultaneously yanking her back onto my cock. Never in my life had I been so madly focused. Never had I used a female so selfishly for my own pleasure. I was a fucking machine, and I pounded the bitch like a jackhammer!

I had listened with rapt attention while Cindy described her ravishing at the hands of the two cops. Now I fucked the submissive little bitch! Fucked her hard and deep and heard her loving it and it was good!

I glanced down at the girl I was fucking, her slim body and the long graceful curve of her naked back that ended in the pert hardness of her pretty ass, and I watched my cock penetrate her cunt as she bent over the pommel horse, felt her velvet tight wetness grasp at my cock as I thrust in and out, in and out, in and out. So very fucking good!

But always my eyes returned to my owner, Miss Sandra.

She!

She watched me fuck her slave, and the slight smile on her face was more gloriously pleasurable than anything Cindy was making me feel.

It was good to fuck the hot submissive slut -- it was the best sex I’d ever felt. But to know that my performance was amusing Miss Sandra? That was transcendent pleasure, something beyond the merely physical.

“Both of you freeze!” Miss Sandra suddenly barked.

Instantly we did, Cindy and I, becoming statues.

My eyes had been looking straight over Cindy’s head at the Goddess, resplendent in her white lingerie and boots. I had been giving Cindy long thrusts, pulling almost all the way out, then plunging back in balls-deep, and again, and again, and again, all while basking in Miss Sandra’s smile.

Then had come her command and now I was frozen in place, my cock buried inside of Cindy not moving; Cindy‘s mad thrusting and bucking suddenly stopped.

Miss Sandra looked at us, still smiling.

I started to feel myself smothering, and knew I would probably pass out in a moment.

“You both have my permission to resume breathing, slow long deep breaths. Do not move otherwise.”

Gratefully I drew in a breath. I heard Cindy do the same.

Miss Sandra walked away behind me, out of my sight. I did not turn my head. I was sure that her order to be still countermanded her earlier command to keep my eyes on her.

Presently she returned, holding something in her lovely hands. A digital camera. She began moving around Cindy and I, taking pictures of our frozen doggy-style tableau from every angle.

“Most of my new slaves come to me via my doctors, and various other sources,” said Miss Sandra conversationally, as she photographed us.

“My young, pretty, pure-pleasure slaves anyway. But there are those that I seek out and capture for reasons other than sensual gratification.”

She ducked down and started taking pictures of us from a low angle, pointing the camera up along our legs to that place where my rigid, motionless cock was imbedded in Cindy’s pussy.

“Politicians, law-enforcement officials, wealthy men and women, powerful members of organized crime families,” Miss Sandra went on, “I own most of these in this area, as well as some carefully chosen ones from all over the country. If it should ever happen that I am threatened by someone, and for some reason my power is not enough, well, that person still will not trouble me for long -- one way or another.”

She let out a short hard laugh that chilled me and thrilled me. How magnificent and terrifying she was!

“But I enjoy many pleasures in addition to those of sex. I have in my possession a talented artist; a sculptor and painter. I think you two young lusty lovelies will be his next creation. I am seeing a sculpture of you two, just like this, and life-size.”

I felt myself flush with pride as she continued documenting us in our position. What an honor!

Miss Sandra finished with her photography and set the camera aside.

Then she just looked at us, for a long moment.

“Of course,” she said coolly, “if the two of you should ever annoy me, I will simply create the statue out of your own bodies. You will reenact this lovely pose and then I will freeze you in place again, while the rest of my pleasure slaves enjoy an orgy all around you. An hours-long orgy with you two as a frozen living statue in the middle. Can you imagine the frustration?” She chuckled. “I’ve done this exact thing to slaves that were stupid enough to displease me. Their eyes beg me for release every time I glance at them, and then their muscles ache for days.”

She laughed again, and went to the toolbox that had contained the paddle.

She unsnapped her bra and shrugged it off.

She pushed her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them.

She stood up straight and tossed her hair.

She was naked but for her black leather boots.

How do I describe feminine perfection? I can’t even come close.

Her big proud breasts rode high and firm on her chest, unquestionably natural and glorious. Her pussy was trimmed to a narrow strip of brown hair. The lips of her Goddesshood were ample but demure at the same time.

I remained frozen in place. I would not disobey her now! But my cock seemed to engorge even fuller inside Cindy as I beheld Sandra March in her full magnificence.

She pulled something out of the toolbox. Something that dangled leather straps, but I also saw the bright red shape of a dildo. A dildo with a long sweeping curve, realistic in shape if not in its day-glo color. It was double headed, one side easily eight inches long, the other side short and stubby and angled upward.

“I am horny,” Miss March said matter of factly. “Artistic inspiration does that to me.”

She chuckled at her own statement and stepped one foot and then the other into the leather straps.

She pulled the contraption up and slipped the short end inside herself.

She cinched the straps tight.

The Goddess of ultimate female power now had a big red cock.

She looked at Cindy and I and stroked her new cock, exactly as a man would. She pushed a button on her plastic balls and I heard a low humm as her cock started to vibrate.

Miss Sandra hissed a sound of pleasure, and closed her eyes for a moment. Then she opened them, and looked directly at me, as I stood frozen in space, my muscles quivering, my engorged cock three-quarters buried in Cindy’s tight wet hole.

“Some women affect to hold man’s penis in contempt, Alex,” she said, as she stroked ‘her’ shaft. “They mock the male’s desire to penetrate another person’s body, implying that it’s brutish and low. I do not. I revel in all pleasures. I deny myself nothing. I have power and I use it. And now I have a cock, and with it I will fuck somebody. A man will understand, I‘m sure.”

She walked toward us. I assumed I would be ordered to step aside, and submissive Cindy would get a sound fucking at the hands of her Mistress.

As desperate as it would make me to have to pull my cock out of the tight young girl, the thought of watching Miss March take her like that was delightful.

I was wrong though. This was not what Miss March had in mind.

She moved into position behind me. I heard a slather of lube applied to her cock. I felt her finger at my back door once again, lubing there as well.

Then I felt the tip of Miss March’s cock probing at my asshole.

I was to be taken by my owner and Goddess!

I don’t think I moved, don’t think I showed any disobedience despite the sudden panic that gripped me.

But Miss March cooed in my ear, “now, now. Relax Alex. I make a point to fuck all my male slaves like this at least once. Think of it as an initiation. If you discover that you really like it -- and many men do -- then you may get it on a regular basis, if not from me, then from one of my female slaves.”

The tip of her phallus slid into my asshole, just an inch or so. My hole spasmed around it, involuntarily trying to repel this invasion.

Miss March chuckled in my ear. “On the other hand, if your really hate it -- and many men do -- then I promise you will get it on a regular basis, and usually from me. I love strap-on fucking men who think being penetrated is humiliating.”

With that she grabbed my hips and gently thrust forward about three inches, forcing her cock into me by that much.

“Unnnnnn ghhhaaaaaa unha unha unha ohhhhh!” I said, and meant it.

Miss March chuckled. “You have a way with words boy. Seriously, just relax. This won’t be so bad.”

She thrust a little more. She had to have half of it in me. My asshole clenched and fluttered on her cock. I felt helpless fear. I felt like a small girl.

“Or maybe it will be bad,” she went on, in a much different tone. “Either way, I’m commin’ in boy!”

In the mirrors I saw it and in my asshole I felt it. Her powerful womanly hips, bracketed by the black straps of her cock, thrust forward and she slid the last inches of her strap-on home, filled my hole totally. Fucking me.

“There you go,” she said in my ear, tender yet with an undertone of aggression, “take it, bitch!”

I took it. I was on the tips of my toes with an overload of sexual ecstasy and terror, still frozen at her command, with her big cock shoved up my backdoor.

Once again Miss March seemed to read my mind.

“You are no longer frozen in place Alex,” she said. “Fuck Cindy some more. Right now. Do it!”

I did it. I pushed my hips forward and buried my cock fully into the tight young girl and heard her squeal with delight. In so doing I pulled myself off Miss March’s cock. But not all the way. She still had the head in me.

Once fully inside Cindy I hesitated.

“Something wrong?” Asked Miss March in a mocking tone. “When I went to school Alex ‘fucking’ meant thrusting in and out, in and out. Do it Alex. Don’t make me punish you again!”

The threat brought me to my senses. It was obvious what my Goddess wanted to happen, and so, gritting my teeth I pulled out of Cindy and impaled myself onto Miss March’s ever-hard prick.

In and out. In and out. Little grunts coming out of my mouth as I fucked and was fucked.

“Yea bitch, that’s it, fuck her and fuck you, bitch,” Miss March growled into my ear, a tone of great excitement in her voice. She was leaning over my heaving body, and I felt the glorious sensation of her heavy breasts against my back. Her nipples were rock hard and poked at me with the most delightful sensation.

I remembered that the other end of her strap-on was inserted into her glorious pussy. Could it possibly be that I was pleasuring her?

The thought drove away all timidity and I started truly pounding Cindy, and as a result fucked myself properly on the back stroke.

The sight of the three of us in the mirror was the most magnificent thing I have ever seen in my life.

Below was Cindy, submissive female, her eyes shut, a smile of utter satisfaction as she was fucked, fucked like a bitch dog, the ultimate in dominating penetration.

Then came me, the Powerful Male, my cock harder then it had ever been, thrusting into compliant young female flesh, fucking Cindy in her willing cunt with every ounce of my being.

And above us both, and well above my ability with words to describe her glory, was Goddess Mistress Lady Sandra March, Dominant Female and Empress of all my existence, fucking my ass as surely as I fucked the submissive Cindy.

Her big proud breasts bounced and raked my back, her powerful womanly hips and buttocks pumped and thrust as she pounded her woman-cock into my hole, my man-cunt; she took me, fucked me, reamed me out and made me her bitch as surely as I was doing this to Cindy; and it felt better than anything I could have ever dreamed about. This was sex, love, glory, what I would crave forever and Goddess help me to please my Mistress!

“You’re both gonna come real soon girls,” Lady March said between clenched teeth as she pounded me, “but first I want to hear you both bark like the bitch dogs you are. Do it!”

I obeyed at once, but I’m ashamed that at first I let out a few of the inadequate, “Woof, woofs!” as I had before until I remembered this wasn’t adequate and barked in a more robust and accurate way.

Cindy yapped just like a little lapdog, enthusiastic as a happily precocious little girl, and her barking perfect and sounding in time to the thrusts of my cock. She obviously had a lot of practice barking for her Mistress.

Goddess March seemed delighted with our efforts, and pounded us ever harder, gasping and grunting, her hands clamped on my hips, driving her cock up my ass with single-minded fury, as her own lust built toward an incredible crescendo.

I felt it. I felt her lust and pleasure. I knew it then in my delirious joy. I knew now what I had only suspected before. Miss March could control my mind, make me feel pleasure and pain. I had been taken by this fantastic woman and would now happily obey her for the rest of my life. I would do it because She had Power, the power to make me feel delight such as I had never known before -- or terrible pain and anguish should I displease her.

“Yes Alex my little bitch,” grunted Miss March as she thrusted, “you belong to me and I see in your mind you know it. You cannot escape me -- not that you want to. So with that knowledge comes your release. Your freedom from freedom and pure rapture in slavery to me. And so now I grant you your release. . .”

She thrust her big strap-on cock into me in time with each of her next words, punctuating them.

“I. . . give. . . you. . . permission. . . Alex. . . Cindy. . . both of you. . . cum!

I came. I felt the Goddess fully in my mind now. I felt her consciously blasting me with pleasure.

I came such as I had never dreamed it was possible to come. Orgasm to end all others.

Somewhere a male voice was screaming in pain or pleasure. Somewhere two female voices were as well, one voice high and young and driven, the other deeper and in control even as She herself came madly.

I’m sorry but I don’t have the words. I came.

I came like the archetype of male; a shooter, a blaster, rocketing my hot spunk into a willing bitch and it was so goddamn good!

I came like the most demure and girly female, seduced and liberated and ravished, fucked and fucked well, loving every minute of it, craving the driving power of that big thruster who had taken me and taught me to bark like a bitch dog.

I came. I shot my load while a choir of angels shouted perfect harmony in my brain, and the most wickedly delightful demon thrust her cock up my ass. I came and it was the best thing I have ever felt in my life.

I don’t know how long it was before I regained my senses.

I became aware that I was sprawled on the floor. Little Cindy was nestled in my arms, her head on my chest, her eyes closed. We were both still naked.

Miss March was across the room. She was getting dressed. She had on her skirt and was buttoning her blouse.

She saw my dazed look, and she smiled and laughed.

“Back with me? Good. I hope you had a good time.” She finished buttoning her blouse. “I know I did. But now there are some things to be done. I’ll give you a minute to rest -- by which I mean sixty seconds. Then you need to wake the little one, and both of you need to get dressed. Understand?”

“Yes Miss March,” I said in a feeble voice. I felt drained, exhausted, but very very happy.

I assumed Miss March would tell me when to get up and I was right.

“Sixty seconds are up,” she said gently, “up and at ‘em.”

I quickly moved to obey, shaking Cindy awake. She blinked groggy eyes at me a moment, then looked and met Miss March’s gaze and was instantly awake and on her feet.

We both dressed quickly. Sandra March spoke to me with her back turned, in a cool and steady voice of command, the soft but firm tone of a woman who knows there is not the slightest chance of disagreement.

“Alex, Cindy will take charge of you for the moment. She has some forms for you to fill out. Does that surprise you? Paperwork! You can’t escape it, no matter where you go in life. You will fill out the forms fully, listing all your personal information. Full name, address, etc. Also all your bank accounts and other assets, your employer with contact information. Further, and most important, you will make a list of all your family and friends with as much information as you can provide about them. I want the names and pertinent data for anyone who would notice and inquire if you were to suddenly disappear. I am not heartless. When I take a slave for my own, I work out a contact schedule so that their family isn’t worried. If you go to your mother’s house every year at Thanksgiving, well, you are going to keep doing that. I have no desire to cause agony in any mother’s heart.”

“Thank you Miss March,” I said, and meant it. In addition to all her other Goddess qualities, she was deeply considerate as well! My cock grew hard again, despite its recent workout, and I struggled to zip up my pants.

“You are very welcome my new slave,” said Miss March. “I understand that you may need to go to your home to provide me with some of the information that I need. Cindy will take you. You will leave your own car here, you won’t be needing it anymore and I have people who will take care of it.”

She turned and faced me. I stood at attention, now fully dressed. Cindy stood beside me, dressed as well, and patiently waiting for commands. “Tell me Alex, do you currently have a girlfriend?”

“Yes Miss March,” I said, feeling a little trepidation at having to acknowledge any sort of relationship with a woman who was not My Goddess. But a question was a question and must be fully and truthfully answered.

“What is her name and how long have you been seeing her?”

“Linda is her name Miss March, I’ve been seeing her a few months.”

“Hmmm,” mused the Goddess. “What does she look like?”

“A bit like Cindy but not quite as thin Goddess.”

“Hmmm,” Miss March said again. “You will arrange for me to meet her as soon as possible, you understand?”

“Yes Miss March.”

“I will do one of two things with her. If she strikes my fancy I will take her for a slave as I took you. If not -- and I’m rather full up with pretty young female slaves at the moment -- I will convince her that you are not right for her and she needs to move on. The idea of me doing these things doesn’t bother you does it?”

“No not at all Miss March,” I said, vaguely troubled that she even felt the need to ask. To show her my devotion, I said with great enthusiasm, “You might find Linda to be a very pleasing slave Goddess. It would be an honor for me to provide you with her!”

“Of course it would,” said Sandra March with a smile. “Well Alex, without further ado, it is time for you to get busy with the messy details of your new life. But before you go with Cindy, you will crawl over here to me -- not on hands and knees, but inching on your belly like a worm -- and you will kiss and lick my boots to show me your devotion. Do it, worm!”

I practically fell on my face. Then I began inching and wriggling like a lowly form of life, moving slowly across the room toward the shiny leather boots of my Goddess Lady Owner. I felt I could almost taste the leather already, and my mouth watered at the thought.

I was absolutely happy and content.

The End