The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pieces CH2

I too shall recount my tale. My name is Cassandra Raincroft. I’m a mousey girl of about 5′3″, I have a small B-cup and none of the girly curves a senior in high school should have; glasses and my straight black hair round out my unremarkable appearance. I didn’t have any real friends so I threw myself into the world of fiction, mostly anime and manga, where a girl like me could end up with a literal harem of gorgeous men. Enough about me, on to the story.

It was Friday afternoon and I was digging my books out of various trashcans around school. Sandra Burke the head cheerleader and her cronies like to harass me for some reason. Today they had taken my books and seemed to have randomly distributed them in the various trash cans around school. I needed to claim them before the janitors did so I could start my weekend, not that I had much planned.

“Excuse me Miss, but mind if I ask why you are digging thru a trash can?” I looked up and say a janitor looking at me.

“Well…I, umm…” I couldn’t think of a good lie that quickly.

“Don’t worry dear. I saw what those bitches did.” He smiled reassuringly. “I think this is all of them.” He hands me a stack of books.

“Thank you, mister…” I quickly read his name tag. “…Invidia.”

“No problem my dear, now you should hurry along lots of weekend to go waste your youth on and what not.” He said has he went back to his work.

As I was putting the books back in my locker I finally noticed another book. It was small and thin and terribly worn. The cover read, “Guide to getting everything you want.” On the in inside cover was a note from Invidia. “My dear this book has helped me thru my life, now I pass it on to you it maybe it can help you too. ?Invidia” Needless to say I was skeptical how a high school janitor had “everything he wanted”. But he seemed happy so maybe I could give it a shot, figuring it was just one of those self-help books. So it took it with me.

Later that night after dinner I went up into my room and opened the book. Let’s see supplies needed chalk, what the hell why do I need that, and a needle. Ok so maybe this wasn’t your typical self-help book. Continuing on, “Step 1: Remove your clothing, this is to help focus your energy”. Ok, so it was written by a pervert. “Step 2: Draw the following diagram on the floor using the chalk make it no less than two feet across, this is to focus your mind”. Nope, definitely not your typical self-help book, maybe it was an auto hypnosis book or something. Although the diagram looked an awful lot like the magic runes in some of the anime I watched. “Step 3: Prick your finger and let the blood drip onto the diagram, this is to prove you have the conviction to do what is necessary”. This really seemed like magic now, but whatever as long as it worked I didn’t care. To my surprise as the first drop of blood hit the chalk smoke started to rise somewhat filling the room. To I saw mister Invidia rise thru the diagram on my floor only he was wearing a nice suit. Now that I took time to notice he looked like one of the bishies from the anime I like.

“I knew you could do it.” He said as he grabbed my and kissed the back of it. “Thank you for becoming my piece.”

“Y-Y-Your w-w-welcome.” I stuttered my brain going to overload and all. “W-What do you mean by piece?”

“My associates and I play a game to determine certain debates. To do so we grant certain humans powers in return they are our pieces in the game.” He smiled and my pulse quickened. “You just completed the contract to be my piece.”

Wait what my head spun in confusion then it started to make more sense. “So what should I call you then, and what kind of powers do I get?” I was getting curious now this might be an opportunity of a life time. Only it was playing out as one of those shonen or a mahout shoiou anime plot.

“You can call me whatever you wish, but to most I’m known as Invidia. As to your powers they come from my purview. Since this is the case you will get powers that let you take what others have. Your first power will be Skinwalker. It lets you take people and make them into costumes you can wear to become them.” He seemed happy with himself as he looked at me.

“Wait you said first power I can get more then?” That was a really good power I could think of several uses for that already.

“Yes as you defeat other players you can, level up I guess you would call it. When this happens you can select a new power. As a bonus if you win you get to keep your powers and all the spoils you collected.”

“How many pieces are there, and what happens if I lose?” Now I was getting worried. “Are there any restrictions on how I defeat another piece?”

“There are fourteen pieces total and if you lose to another piece your fate is up to them, but in general you don’t want to lose.” He seemed to be enjoying himself. “Only restrictions are to not abuse the credit card you are given to help you and not to cause to much collateral damage.”

“Ok when does it start?” I am totally going to win this.

“First I must empower you; the game starts at 12:01 am tomorrow. Now go lay on the bed.” He ordered as his suit dissolved. I obeyed without thinking. He spread my legs and pushed his face in. his hot breath sent shivers throughout my whole body. He started licking my labia and clit; I convulsed and moaned from pleasure. He continued on until I loudly climaxed and he drunk it all down. After that it is hazy, I have bit and pieces of him taking me over and over again. I also remember enjoy every minute of it.

I awoke early the next morning. It was hard to tell if what happened last night was real. The room was as I had it before the whole ceremony. The only hint was a new cellphone and a credit card on my night stand. The phone was blinking saying there was new messages. The first message read, “12:01 am Welcome to the game. You shall be referred to as piece Envy. Good luck. Game Start.” Envy huh… That makes sense based on what Invidia said about my powers. The next two messages came quick and read, “12:45 am Sloth engages Lust.” “12:50 am Lust wins. Lust takes Sloth.” The last message read, “6:00 am Update: There are thirteen remaining Pieces. Good luck to the remaining Pieces.” Crap someone was already in the lead. Not that it matters. It seems that the pieces are based on the Deadly sins, but with fourteen pieces I wonder if the other half are the virtues. I do some research and try and figure out what the other pieces powers are going be like.

I quickly come to the conclusion that I need to take Charity or Temperance first as they are most likely to have the powers that can find the other pieces. However that can wait, I got some vengeance to deliver. My first target is Jennifer Howle, one of Sandra’s flunkies who just happen to live across the street. It didn’t hurt that I tutored her from time to time as well. This should be easy.

“Hello Cassy, you here to tutor Jen again?” Mrs. Howle asked as she opened the door to let me in.

“Yeah we have midterms coming up and Jen is having a hard time with some of the math. We should be done before the game tonight though.” I lied.

“That’s nice of you I’ll get you your money before you leave. Jen should be upstairs in her room.”

“Don’t worry about it. I might have to leave in a hurry so I can just get it next time.” I headed up stairs, and knocked on Jen’s door.

“Who is it?” a voice called out from the other side.

“It’s me, Jen time for some tutoring.”

“Fine only because my mom will ground me if I don’t let you. I don’t have much time I need to go here in a few to get ready for the game. So be quick about it cunt breath.” God I hated this bitch if her mom didn’t pay so damn well I would have let her flunk out ages ago.

“Oh don’t worry this shouldn’t take too long.” I said as she turned away from me. I called the power to my hand, and a small black flame engulfed my index finger. I quickly jabbed it into the back of her neck. To my surprise my finger passed thru her skin and bone. I held it there as she fell to her knees, unable to scream, she just made some muted gargling noises. I smiled as I watched her deflate, leaving just her skin. After about a minute it was over. As I pulled my finger out I noticed a hole where it had been. A vision shot into my head of me, naked, stretching the hole and stepping into the skin, wearing it. I figured why not my power couldn’t just be deflating people.

I did as the vision had shown and as I pulled hear head over mine the skin suit adjusted and sealed. Curious I looked in the mirror only to see Jennifer. Her perky C-cup breasts and shaved mound was the first thing I noticed then the image moved as I did to see if they were real they were. As I touched my/her breasts another image flashed into my head, one of Todd Smith, the school quarterback, fondling my/her breast as he plunged into me/her for the first time. I could recall her memories just by thinking about them. I quickly started browsing through them. Interesting Jen was cheating with Todd behind Sandra’s back because she didn’t want to put out until marriage.

I spent the afternoon playing with my new body and found out a couple things. First Jen was so stupid it hurt me to look at anything even remotely academic while in her. Next she was a true blue slut, she was currently sleeping with about half the athletes in school and two of the male teachers. Finally after experimenting with her dildo I found out that actually experiencing something was way more vivid than just recalling a memory, way more than normal at least. With this in mind I moved on with my revenge.

Using Jen’s cell and voice I called up Todd for some pregame “good luck”. He agreed to meet me at his place, and led me down into his furnished basement room. He was 6′ 1″ and built, I ran my fingers down his toned muscles as he led me across the room. He sat on the bed and after a quick scan of Jen’s memories I sank to my knees and pulled out his cock. It was massive, at least to me, and bulging. I took the head into mouth and started licking. I licked the oozing pre-cum savoring its near divine flavor. I could get used to this. Before I noticed Todd’s hands were pulling farther down on his cock. I felt it slide into my throat; good this Jen had lost her gag reflex. My nose crushed against his pubes and my jaw aching for a few seconds as drool ran down my chin. I was paralyzed in the sheer bliss I felt. He released me to let me gasp for air then violently began throat fucking me. It didn’t take long before he filled my mouth, throat, and sinuses with a grunted, “Swallow it all bitch.”

I sank to my knees and swallowed the entire load. I was stunned. His raw animal lusts had left me stupefied and I loved it. “Ok, whore show me that ass of yours.” He ordered, and I immediately obeyed. Nearly ripping off my panties taking them off, hiking up my skirt I bend over and displayed my ass for him. “Mmm… yeah babe that’s what I like to see.” He quickly lined up with my ass and plunged it in. It filled me fully all the way to my stomach. As he drew back it felt like I was taking a shit before he pounded his cock into me again. It was amazing, so much more so than Jen’s perverted memories.

Todd continued to plow my ass so hard that I felt I would have trouble walking later. He finally finished filling my bowels with his hot seed. He helped me stumble into the shower with him. As we were washing and making out I brought the power to my hand and delighted in seeing the black flame again. Fifteen minutes later I walked out as Todd and I had a game to get to.

The game was a huge success using Todd’s memories and my smarts I beat the other team handedly. The usual group, Todd’s and Sandra’s, had gone off to the lake to celebrate, I went along too. I loved this body the power, the popularity, and the feeling of indomitability was everything the normal me lacked, at least until today. Now I had Todd I had it all. After a little while I snuck off with Sandra. From Todd’s memories I knew all the little cocktease would give me was a little make out, but I was taking more a lot more. We drove off to a secluded spot like normal and started kissing and groping. Sandra shied away as I felt her up which was a bit abnormal, but I thought nothing of it. I kept going until I was at a boiling point.

“Todd I think that is enough for now. I really like you so I think we should wait until we get married.” She said. I felt something slam into my mind as she said it. It couldn’t be, did she have a power of some sort. Damn I have to take control now.

“No I think we will wait till now. You have been nothing but a cocktease since we started dating and I’m ready to cash in all those blue balls you gave me.” So it wasn’t the best ‘I’m gonna rape you’ line but it worked. She recoiled, fear in her eyes. God it made me hot. I reached out and grabbed her before she could run and pulled her to me. With Todd’s strength it was easy to manhandle her. Quickly despite her protests her clothes tore away. I released my/his cock and shoved it in her face.

“Suck it bitch!” I forcefully commanded. “Don’t bite it if you know what’s good for you.” Tears started leaking down her face as she started licking my cock. They made me even hotter. After a few I had to grab her head and force it into her mouth. I slowly rocked her head back and forth to make it feel good. Sandra’s occasional sob tickled my dick just right. As I reached climax I shoved my dick as far as I could into her mouth. She convulsed and made muffled screams as I held her there pumping my man cum down her throat. She nearly collapsed as I released her and started vomiting up cum and dinner between sobs.

“Why?” She asked pitifully.

“Because it is less than you deserve for tormenting me all these years.” I said coldly. Sandra’s eyes shot open with realization.

“It can’t be. Cassandra you’re in Todd’s body? How can that happen?” Sandra asked herself in shock.

“Doesn’t matter, let’s call it sweet revenge.” I said as I grabbed her by the back of the neck and pushed her over a nearby stump. “You may want to relax I hear the first time hurts. Not that I care.”

“No. Please no…not this. Anything please I will change I will treat you nice. I promise.” Sandra sounded as she was begging for her life. I was music to my years. “Oh god noooooo…..” She screamed as I thrust all the way in her in one go. It was tight and the only lube was her spit and blood on my cock. I had to shove what was left of her panties into her mouth to muffle her screams. Her juices started flowing in response to the invader and I proceeded to ravish her.

After I took her in all her holes and she stopped responding, I Tied her up and gagged her dowsing her with water seemed to bring her around again. “So Sandra, that was fun but I have one more thing to do before my revenge is complete.” I explained as I brought my power to my hand again in front of her. She strained against the ropes and made some muffled screams in protest. “I need to add you to my collection. Good bye Sandra.” I reached down and touched the back of her neck a few last tears ran down her face as she deflated. Turns out Sandra was a piece in the game she had been given her powers by a preacher calling himself Castitas. He had powers over the virtue of chastity. Her power, now mine, was Voice of Purity, which allows the user to convince another of something you believe is true to be true.

About 6 am the next morning I finally got home and noticed the cell Invidia had left me blinking. Let’s see new messages huh. “11:52 pm Envy engages Chastity.” “12:34 am Wrath engages Temperance.” “12:40 am Wrath and Temperance disengage.” “12:41 am Pride engages Wrath.” “12:41 am Pride engages Temperance.” “12:41 am Pride takes Wrath.” “12:41 am Pride takes Temperance.” “1:24 am Envy defeats Chastity.” “6:00 am Update: There are ten remaining Pieces. Good luck to the remaining Pieces. Piece Envy you have defeated another piece what power would you like to gain, Puppeteer or Flesh Sculptor?” Puppeteer lets me inflate the skins I have collected and control them with my thoughts. Flesh Sculptor lets me remodel flesh like sculptor with clay. I chose Puppeteer because it would help me keep a low profile. A few minutes after making my selection a sharp migraine like pain built in my head until I blacked out.

I awoke several hours later and went to set my puppets in motion and to collect a few new ones. By the end of the weekend I had all of Sandra’s cronies and most of the football team. I did the football team because I found it amusing to tie them up and let either me Todd or puppet Todd ass rape them before turning them into puppets.

After a weekend of debauchery and revenge I was ready to get back to school and some degree of normalcy. Although having twenty or so puppets asking for directions in my head was a bit distracting at times. But I quickly figured out how to make them more automated and the noise calmed down a bit. Except for that little hiccup everything went normally in the morning.

I was walking around at lunch trying to find a good quiet spot when something in the corner of my eye caught my attention. Thru a window on the door I could see Ms. Waters one of the English teachers. She had her hands on a girl’s head, I think her name is Melissa, and was staring at her face and was saying something. I jumped a little as the girl slumped a little and my game cell phone buzzed. New message, “11:34 am Charity reinstates Sloth.” Current time 11:35 am, I couldn’t help but grin wickedly. I am not dumb enough to barge in there and try and take on two other pieces mind you, but I did know who two of them were and could take my time. I walked off before someone became suspicious.

I returned to talk to Ms. Waters after school had let out. She was currently my English teacher so this wasn’t too out of the blue, just a student asking for some help, alone after school. We made some idle chatter until I could pounce. She turned around to pull something out of her desk, and as she did I called the power to my hand. I quickly grabbed her by the back of the neck and the gargling started. A minute later the gargling stopped, and I had a new skin. Before I could start making it into a puppet the door opened revealing a male student.

“That’s a neat power Cassandra, or should I call you Envy?” He asked holing up a phone that was an exact copy of my game phone. “Unfortunately your game is now over.” He quickly strode across the room.

“Either way is fine. I don’t care who you are either I will know soon enough.” I replied indignantly as I called the power to my hand. I also called all my local puppets.

Seeing the black flame he grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands to the side. “Naughty girl we don’t need you using that right now. I struggled in vain while glaring at him. He returned by kissing me fully. My body, against my will, pushed into him for more. As I opened my eyes I realized my mistake, not that it mattered a few seconds later. I stopped struggling as I accepted that this man was my Master and that his will was my own. My thoughts filled with him and I only wanted to help and serve him in any way I could.

Mellissa walked in the room shortly after. She walks up to a few feet away and falls to her knees and begs him to be his slave again. He must have had one hell of a control over her.

I took him home as he had asked me too. He took my family while I sat there and masturbated to him doing so. I answered all his questions and told him everything I knew about the game. He finally took me; I willingly gave him my virginity. Yes I still had it. The experience could only be described as rapturous. After giving me and my family a few orders he left.

My mind cleared a bit. I could still feel my undying devotion to my Master and would do anything he asked but I could also act without orders. I was truly happy he hadn’t turned me into a puppet or doll like my family. I looked at my phone again It had new messages. It covered me losing to master and Sloth conceding to him. Just thinking about the event got me all hot and worked up so I called my sister in and got her to work eating out my pussy under the desk, while I did my homework.