The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PIER SHOW

(HETRO, INCEST, MIND CONTROL,PHOTO)

The first time I went to the End of the Pier Theatre, I was 6 years old, I was enthralled with all those bright lights and fancy costumes. It helped that my dad was the stage lighting manager and I got to see everything from high up in the lighting gallery. I went whenever I could after that. The theatre booked fading T.V. personalities, up and coming stars and the old Music Hall turns that tour all over the country doing the same acts over the years.

The one I always look forward to was a ‘Dr Marvo’ a magician, who’s act contained illusions, card tricks and hypnotism. It wasn’t till I was about 14 or so that I noticed his young girl assistant’s. He always had a different one, each time he came. They were young and beautiful and wore the most revealing of costumes.

I used to help Dad out whenever I was off school so I had a chance to talk to the performers. I got very friendly with Dr Marvo just so I could be near his pretty assistance’s. The Doctor liked to drink and then he would talk about his tricks, but made me swear to keep his secrets safe. When I asked about the hypnotist part of his act he said

“Son my father taught me how to do it and I’ve improved it over the years”

“It all seemed like real magic to me” I replied

“Now son in a way it is, it’s the magic of the mind” he smiles to himself at this remark, “magic of the mind, I like that” he said.

“But how do you do it” I asked

“Well son, the way I do it on stage takes years of practice, but there are simpler methods, here lets see what I can find for you” he got up rather unsteadily and rummaged in his trunk.

“Here son take this” he handed me a book.

“Read this until I’m back next month” he said, “then I’ll test you” he added with a smile.

“When you’ve read this one I’ll give you the next one to read.” holding up another book.

“Thanks Doc” I said reading the title ‘The History of the Mind. I started later that night, I read the book from cover to cover, then started again.

When the Doctor returned I could quote from it.

“Oh that’s great lad” he enthused, “here now read this one” giving me the other book. ‘The Theory and Practice of Hypnosis’

“Were did you gets these” I ask.

“I wrote them” he replied with a grin, “Many, many years ago now”

“Wow Doc! So you are this Dr Simon Barts” I read the author name off the book.

“That’s right son, that’s my real name. Now lad” he continued, “You must promise me not to practise any of this”, tapping the book, “until I tell you to, Ok.

“Sure Doc” I reply.

This second book was full of methods of hypnotising people. Basically there are 5 methods

Usually more than one method was used in conjunction with each other, as was the case with the doctor’s act. He uses last two types on stage, but this needs plenty of practice to perfect.

The first type is the easiest to use. With a simple, pattern, rotating disk, a person can be hypnotised just by looking at it. A coloured plate in the book showed an example, so I set about making myself one. I used a wooden base and a battery-powered electric motor to rotated the disk. I took my time over the construction so it would look like a work of art. I took days French polishing the wood till it shone. The disk itself was about a foot in diameter and covered with bright colours in a spiral form. I showed my handy work to the Doctor.

“Hey son that’s really beautiful” he said as he examined it, running his hands over the polished wood.

“Let’s see if it works,” he said with a twinkle in his eye. He called his newest assistant in.

“Now Jane” he started to say, “Please sit down here and look at this beautiful toy that this young lad has made”

“Oh that’s beautiful” she said.

“Now Jane, just look deep into the pattern” the Doctor continued, “Deeper and deeper, watch the pattern spin and disappear into the middle”

She was ‘under’ after only a few minutes.

“There you are lad, it works”

“Oh my” I say, “What happens now.

“Well son we can do anything we want now so lets have a little fun”

“Jane you can hear my voice, it time to change for the show, you are alone, so you can change here”

The Doctor put his finger to his lips for me to be quite, I watched this lovely young girl strip off her day clothes and put on her small costume. I have never seen a naked girl before.

“Ok Jane sleep” she sat back down in the chair, “Jane you feel comfortable, relaxed and happy in this state” he carried on talking to her, “Now Jane when you hear the words ‘Sleep Jane Sleep’ you will go to this state and wait instructions”

The Doctor then woke her up with the words that she wouldn’t remember anything.

Later when the Doctor and I were alone he said

“Now son you are a big boy now, this must be our secret ok”

“Sure Doc” I say.

“Now son you must read the last two chapters of that book. That will tell you what to do when a person is hypnotised, how to leave post hypnotic suggestions in their mind and how to bring the around afterwards”

“Thanks Doc” I say, “I really enjoyed your experiment today”

“So did I son” he said, “She sure has a beautiful body, I never tire of looking at it”

I read and re-read the chapters he had pointed out to me, now I knew what to do. You have to remember I was a young boy whose hormones were raging and I know I had promised not to practice without the Doctor’s permission but I was young. My first target was my sister Helen; now Helen is two years older than me, and usually does not know I exist or at best tolerated.

A few days later I called her into my room.

“Sis come and look at this” I say pointing to my spiral disk,

“What is it” she said, “it’s very pretty”

I turn on the power and the disk starts to revolve.

“Just look deep into the spiral,” I say

She stared straight head, not moving, it was that simple, I was very surprised it was so easy.

“Helen” I continued quietly, “You can only hear my voice, you are going deeper and deeper asleep”

Now I installed the trigger phase of ‘Sleep Helen Sleep’ to put her under any time I want. I had pre-planned what to do next.

“Helen, you will find exposing you body to me, arousing, the more you expose the more aroused you will become. But you can only do this if we are alone,” I added.

I then brought her around so that she would not remember anything, I then waited for the results. She carried on as if she hadn’t been asleep, but she crossed her legs, making her short skirt expose more of her thighs, so far so good.

I looked forwards to coming home from school each day now to see my sister in varies states of undress. Yesterday she had washed her hair and was drying it in front of the hall mirror with just a small towel around her waist, her tits were completely bare, and they were beautifully proud and firm. As soon as she saw me she made an attempt to cover up and retreated to her room.

When I saw the Doctor next time, he was back for a short season, he had a new assistance called Sharon.

“Wait to you see this one” he smiled at me, “She is absolutely gorgeous”

When she entered the room he winked at me and said.

“Sleep Sharon sleep” she slumped on the sofa. “Sharon time to change now” he continued, “now watch this lad he said to me”

Sharon stood up and strips off completely then picking up her stage costume.

“I had to buy a new costume for this one” he said, “as her tits are so big”

I stood there with my mouth wide open as I gazed at this beauty before me.

Later he said, “What do you think of that then”

“Wow Doc I have never seen anything like that before” I whispered still in shock.

“I know lad, pretty spectacular, I hire her on the spot the moment I saw her, I’m still working on her though, I haven’t got her into my bed yet” he said with a wink. “Once I do I let you have ago, if you like”

“What! You mean I can, you know do it with her” I stammered

“Of course lad” he said slapping me on the back, “Be you first time”

“Yes” I stammered,

“Well it won’t be hers though, she show you how” he laughed

I had to wait over a week before it happened and when it did I was so nervous I could not get it up. But she was very understanding and after awhile I got the hang of it.

“How was that lad” he said to me after I had finished for the first time.

“Oh great Doc, thank you very much for the opportunity”

“That’s ok son, my pleasure, and talking of pleasure, it my turn”

He turned and entered his changing room were Sharon was waiting

Sharon was a good teacher, within a few short weeks I became expert beyond my years.

“Now son” he said to me on the day his season ended, “Be careful, pick your subjects with care ok, don’t forget what I have taught you”

“Ok Doc” I say, “I will” then added, “when are you back”

“Next summer season with a new girl” he winked at me, “See you then” With that he turned away and I never saw him again, he died later that year. It was probably Sharon with her big tits, wore him out. I will keep his books as a memento though, they take pride of place on my book shelf.

PIER SHOW PART 2

I could now use my new-found expertise on my sister, I bet I had more sexual experience than she did now. I could up the stakes a bit to include taking nude pictures of her.

“Sleep Helen sleep” I said to her when we were alone. “Helen you not only want to expose your body to me, you have a desire for me to take your picture as well”

I borrowed my Dads Polaroid camera and bought a couple of films, then waited. I did not have to wait long.

There was a small knock in the door.

“Come in Sis” I shouted over my stereo.

“Come I come in for a while please” she almost whispered.

“Sure Sis” I say

“Can I ask you a favour please, in confidence” she added shyly

“Well you can asked” I say

“Can you take some pictures of me, please, but you mustn’t tell any one or show the pictures to anyone.

“Of course I can Sis, what sort of pictures would you like me to take”

“Well” she is very nervous, but continues, “with no clothes on” she looks down not able to look me in the eye.

“No problem Sis” I smile at her. “When do you want to do it then” I ask.

“How about now, Mum wont be in for over an hour” she replied

My word she’s eager.

“Sure Sis, I got a couple of packs of film around here somewhere” I turn around and pretend to look. “You go and get changed into something”

“Ok great, thanks brother” she says excitedly. “What do you want me to change into”

“This time Sis we will keep it simple Ok, just put on a pair of jeans and a shirt”

“Ok brother thanks” she said and reached over and kissed me on the forehead.

I loaded the camera just in time for her to return.

“You look great Sis” I say, she smiles at me, “Ok Sis lets undo that top as we I only have two packs”

She does as I ask.

“Right come over here and kneel on my bed” I request. “That’s great, now open that top a bit so I can see your tits”

She goes a bit red but she pulls her shirt open revealing her beautiful tits. They looked as good as last time I saw them. I start taken pictures. After four snaps I say,

“Ok Sis lets take the shirt off now” I say

She does and her tits are beautiful.

“God Sis they are lovely” I praise.

“Do you really think so” she says, but is obviously pleased with my comment.

“Course I do Sis, now push them out, ok turn for me.”

When I had finished the first film I said.

“Now while I’m change film Sis you can take your jeans off”

I watch to see how she takes this, but without hesitation she sits on my bed and peels her jeans off.

“Knickers as well” I said as I turn to see how’s she is doing.

“Oh Ok” she smiles at me a little embarrassed.

“Right Ok sis lie down on the bed, that’s good” as I snap away.

“Open your legs a bit, that right, squeeze your tits together, great”

When the last picture had zipped out of the camera I say

“Ok sis we have finished, get dressed and we look at the results”

“Oh no I can’t wait, show me now”

She sits down next to me on the bed and picks up the pile of pictures.

“Oh my god! Look at me” he eyes are wide with excitement, “You won’t show anyone will you brother, I think I die if you did”

“Well I might be persuaded not to” I say half in jest

“And just what do I need to do to convince you not to” she jumps up and sits astride my lap.

“You are doing just great Sis” I say reaching up to fondle her tits.

“Oh you mustn’t do that it’s naughty” she says with a smile, but she don’t stop me and even pushes her tits even more.

“Please don’t stop, oh please” she’s now whimpering.

I push her off me till she is lying on her back on my bed.

“Open you legs” I say roughly

I unzip my shorts and push my hard cock all the way into her.

“Oh no please, you mustn’t” but she crosses her legs behind my back to stop me pulling out. I thrust in and out of her hard.

“Oh no please stop” but she didn’t mean it as she thrusts her hips to matched mine.

“Oh, Oh!! I’m cumming” she cried and goes limp. With a few extra thrust I pumped my sperm into her.

We lay there for a while cooling down.

“Sis, I think you better get dressed, Mum will be in shortly”

“Yea right” she replied, “Wow that was something else brother though”

With that she got up, picked up her discarded clothes and walks naked out of my room. Once the door had closed, I picked up all the pictures, making sure I had all 20 of them. I look through them one more time, then hid them in the bottom of my closet. That sister of mine sure had a hot body, I thought to myself and I look foreword to getting my hands on it again sometime soon.

The very next afternoon she knocks at my bedroom door.

“Can I see my pictures please” she says once she comes into my room.

“Sure Sis” I say. I retrieve them from the closet and sit down on the bed.

“Sit here” I say as I pat the bed next to me.

I hand her the pile of pictures, she looks at them taking her time, studying them in detail.

“There a bit fuzzy” she says.

“Yea I know but the camera’s not really up to it” I reply

“Can’t you borrow a better one from someone” she says

“I know” I say after I thought about it for a while, “Bill got one of those new digital camera, you know, the ones you use with computers. I could ask”

“Could you, I’m getting all hot thinking about it” she crossed her legs.

“Perhaps I could show Bill some of the pictures as payment” I suggest.

“Oh no! You wouldn’t, please, I die from embarrassment. This must be between you and me, ok” She pleads.

“Ok Sis” I say, “I was only joking. Then I continued, “We could spend all day with you modelling naked for me, sticking your tits out at the camera”

This was getting to her, she lay back on my bed with her hands squeezing her tits through her T-shirt.

“Oh don’t stop, tell me of all the dirty things you are going to make me do”

My hard cock is painfully confined within my shorts

“I make you spread your legs so I can photograph your cunt” I continue coarsely, “You make you masturbate with your hair hairbrush handle”

“Oh no please, no” she says as her hand moves down, under her short skirt to her knickers.

At this point I move in, I reach under her skirt and pull her knickers down, throwing them in the corner. I push two fingers into her hard.

“Oh Yes” she screams at me.

“Get your tits out” I say to her.

Her hands cross and grab the hem of her T-shirt. Pulling it over her head revealing her braless tits.

“Spread your legs” I say roughly, “Wider slut”

I move in between her shapely legs, releasing my cock from my shorts.

“You want this slut” I say.

“Yes, Yes, stick it in me please” she pants

I feed the head of my cock into the entrance to her cunt and wait.

“Oh please fuck me! Brother” she pleads.

I thrust hard all the way in, her legs lock behind me stopping me from withdrawing fully. Her hips buck under me as I thrust into her.

“Oh yes little brother, fuck me hard” she screams.

Our synchronisation is lost as she cums and I have to hump her limp body for a few minutes to bring myself off.

“Oh boy little brother, you have got to borrow that camera soon before you fuck me to death” she smiles up at me.

“Ok Sis” I smile back at her, “next time you can get on top”

“Ok” she replies, “but not today ah, Mum is due in any minute”

With that she gets up from under me and retreats to her own room, leaving me spent.

Story by JAX 25/5/00