The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pinp’ric

I was a classic example of a pitiful, sad and lonely middle aged man. My wife had left me out of the blue, some seven years ago, just walked out to be with another man. It went without saying, a more exciting man. The only up side was that in her desire to rid herself of everything to do with me, she had also walked out on our daughter, Lex. At the time, Lex had been a shy, awkward child, and her mother leaving didn’t help with that. But we had become close, shared the trouble and adversity, and come through the other side closer than when we had gone in. But, Lex was eighteen now, finishing up her last year at school, and seemed to spend most of the time with her friends.

It was on one of those lonely evenings, I hit rock bottom. As many guys in my situation do, I had turned to the internet for a mockery of companionship. I was on IRC chat, for some reason not interested in the porn rooms (I think the reason being that it seemed you always ended up masturbating with a guy at the other end pretending to be a girl). I ended up in a chat room for single dads, and joined in the conversation, happy to talk about my daughter, possibly the one thing that shone any light into my existence, and how we had coped with my wife leaving.

It didn’t seem too long, but an hour or so had passed and I felt I had made some connections. Talk swung between different topics, and eventually on to dating and women. I wasn’t sure I wanted to talk about it so much, so mostly hung back. However, one of the guys (recently single) said he wasn’t sure when he’d be able to move on as the pain was still too close. I chipped in then, saying it never really went away, especially when you have a sexy young version of your previous wife walking around the house.

Bad thing to say. I had not meant anything by it—it was true that Lex did look like my wife, but it’s not like I’d ever thought of her in a sexually objective way. But IRC being what it is, I was soon branded a pedo, and the moderator kicked me from the room in disgust.

Sighing, I reached for the mouse to disconnect from IRC, when a private message blinked on. It was from a nick who I’d seen in the channel but he had never said anything and I assumed he had been idle the whole time. The nick was Pinp’ric. I almost disconnected anyway, assuming he was just going to throw one last insult at me, but for some reason I clicked the message open.

“Hey man, did you mean what you said in there? I’m in the same situ,”

I thought about not answering, but he seemed at least civil.

“Sure,” I wrote, “she looks like her mum, and hell, I never stopped loving her.”

“I might be able to help you out there.”

“What do you mean?”

“We’re both dudes here, right? We’ve not had a date in, like, forever. And we both have a hot young girl walking around the place. I mean, I know I had thoughts, and I bet you do too.”

I was about to close down, furious at what he said. I was no pedo! But... as soon as he had typed that, I could think of nothing else than the swell of Lex’s breasts and the curve of her bum. I didn’t respond for a minute or two.

“Hey man, I bet you’re thinking of her right now! I knew it!”

I wanted to shout, deny what he was saying, but deep down, I knew he was right. Carefully, I typed my response. “Maybe, sometimes. You said you could help me out. Do you mean like making it so I don’t think about her like that?”

“Not really. But I can help, and you can be a whole lot happier.”

Hell, I needed some of that. “What will it cost me?” I asked dubiously.

“Nada. Well, later on we might be able to help each other out... but it will be fun, and won’t cost you a dime, man. But I gotta ask a weird question. Does your TV have picture in picture?”

I had no idea. I didn’t really pay much attention to the random features it had come with.

“I’ll have to look it up. Why??”

“Check out my nick—My name is Richard and this is all about picture in picture. Let me send you a video. You need to find a way to play it in the little picture while your daughter is watching the main screen. But for fuck’s sake don’t watch the thing yourself.”

“Why not? what does it do? Will it hurt Lex?”

“No, no, nothing like that. All it does is tune into the brainwaves, and... well, make her more suggestible. But it does NOT work with dudes. It like, makes them paranoid or schizo, or some shit like that.”

“So it’s like hypnosis... that’s just rubbish isn’t it?”

“Not entirely. But no, this isn’t exactly hypnosis. Have you heard of NLP?”

“Neurolinguistic Programming... where you tell yourself positive things when doing stuff you don’t enjoy, and eventually you come to like it?”

“Yeah, that kind of thing. It’s more like that. But subconscious. Subliminal. She won’t ever know.”

“OK, so what do I do after playing her the vid?” The file transfer had completed by then, and I set all three of my virus checkers to work on it. Clean.

“Try and play it to her three or four times. After the first time she probably won’t notice the picture in picture is even on. And after that, you can play other vids in the small window. She will take in what the videos say as absolute truth and will conform them into her own thoughts and reality, all subconsciously. Eventually you can use ones with sound as well, and tht really opens things up. So you could, like... play a video of a concert pianist and she will want to start learning the piano, and even show some talent. The possibilities are limited only by the vids you can find.”

* * *

It turned out that the TV did have a picture in picture capability. It even could be configured so that it would play an auxiliary feed into the box. But, even with the hardware set up, it wouldn’t be easy. I was struggling trying to think of a way to play the video in a way she wouldn’t find weird. In the end I had to sabotage the TV in her room, before a show she really liked, and then pretend to be annoyed when she wanted to watch it on the main TV. I ‘allowed’ the compromise that she had to let me watch my show in the picture in picture, and she grudgingly agreed.

Remembering Pinp’ric’s words, I made sure not to watch it myself, pretending to be reading the paper and muttering a response when Lex commented about how boring the show I was watching was, and that if I wasn’t watching it she should be allowed to watch her show full screen.

The video was maybe 20 minutes long, and after just ten, she stopped talking about it and just watched her own show. I started it up again, leaving the room this time so I wouldn’t be distracted.

After that Lex had to go out, but with her not noticing the small picture any more, just like my ‘friend’ had said, I was able to run it past her three more times the next day.

Then came the hard part... deciding what would be next. I needed to test it with something innocuous. Education seemed the most obvious choice. Lex was taking math but was struggling with the more complex concepts leading up to her A level, so I found a math instructional video heavy on the visual demonstrations, and played it to her a couple of times. Nothing seemed to happen, and I pretty much dismissed the whole thing as nonsense right then, wondering why I had wasted so much time on it.

It wasn’t until a couple of weeks later, when I had all but forgotten about it, that Lex came in from school one day, beaming in happiness. She had scored an A on her latest math test, and she said the teacher had told her that if she kept up that kind of performance she might even ace the exam.

For a while, I plundered YouTube for math videos, trying to keep up with the topics she was covering, and it wasn’t long before she was acing almost every test. She said all her teachers kept a much closer eye on her than before, convinced she must be cheating. And, just like Pinp’ric had said, she had become desentitised to sound, meaning I could educate her on more complex topics.

But... I was a sad, lonely guy, and ever since my confession all those weeks back, I had started to notice Lex’s body more and more. I frequently had to hide erections from her. But I didn’t want to do anything too drastic... but at the same time I wanted some more. In a perv kind of way.

Eventually, I decided on nudism. While definitely not mainstream, and often actively frowned upon, it was definitely more respectable than porn. I spent several hours looking through the internet for a video that said the right things. Essentially, I wanted one that emphasised how for a nudist, wearing clothes felt unnatural, and also covered the topic of male arousal, with the commentary that people just ignored it until it went away.

I tell you, my heart was in my mouth the first time I played it. But I needn’t have worried, Lex didn’t even notice it was there, just as she hadn’t noticed all of the schoolwork videos.

But the real change came the following evening when she got in from school. She had been restless and fidgety in the morning, and was even more so now. And almost as soon as she came through the door, she started shedding her clothes. In moments she was standing fully naked, rubbing her skin like she had hives. It had been a few years since I’d seen her naked, and I could not stop staring. Her perky A cup tits with conical, pale pink nipples, her slender waist, delicately flared hips, and the cutest trimmed patch of light brown pubic hair with her lips just visible through the fuzz, all deserved a good stare. But her true glory was her bum, firm and generous, just like her mum’s had been. She had said something.

“What? Sorry love, I was just thinking how beautiful you look today.” I smiled at her.

“Aw... thanks dad. But aren’t you uncomfortable in those clothes? I don’t know how you can stand it.”

Well, what’s a guy to do? Soon I was as naked as her, and with the most raging hard erection I’ve ever had. She glanced at it but then seemed to dismiss it from her mind, and then just... carried on with life. She did her homework nude, she slept nude, she watched TV nude, she ate breakfast nude. She only put on her clothes pretty much as she was going out of the door and took them off as soon as she got home. And I did as well, my dick getting painful from all the erections. Although I did nudge the thermostat up by a couple of degrees as well!

Every now and then I caught Lex looking at my dick, especially when it was hard, when she thought I wasn’t looking. I just couldn’t stop staring at her in return—hell even I knew I wasn’t at all sneaky about it, she must have known I was staring at her. But she just carried on life as normal, not hiding or overtly displaying herself. Sure, sometimes I’d get a real eyeful—like when she was helping with the housework, and was on her hands and knees washing the floor, and everything she had was on display from behind.

I needed more, but I was coming up blank. I had chatted to Pinp’ric a few times since the first time, and mentioned this to him, as the only person I could talk to. We didn’t talk about what we had got our daughters to do, it seemed to be like a gentleman’s agreement that we kept that out of it, so he was reluctant. But in the end, I was able to persuade him to give me a tip.

So the next day, I bought some image capture software, and went to a public cam site—you know the ones, where people do sexy things on webcam in exchange for tips that presumably translate into money somehow. It took a while, but I eventually found what I was looking for—a naked couple, who had been distracted by the TV, and as they watched it, she was absently rubbing his hard cock. I recorded that for a few minutes, and then used the video editing part of the software to loop it two or three times.

I couldn’t wait for that evening. I had been slipping some fairly innocuous videos into her supplementary viewing alongside the schoolwork and those of my more personal project, usually of families doing things together—nothing sexy, just spending time. As a result, Lex was much happier to watch TV in the main room, and so she didn’t run up to her room as soon as I went in like she used to. I knew what was coming, so my dick was already so hard it was almost painful. I sat on the other end of the sofa to her, and as I made it look like I was rummaging for the remote, I started to play the video I had prepared earlier into the picture in picture.

It only took a minute, and then Lex scootched over to sit next to me, and without any embarrassment, reached out and wrapped her hand around my throbbing dick, slowly starting to rub it. She was still glued to the TV, and seemed to not be thinking about what she was doing. I sure was though, and that first time, I only lasted a few seconds before I shot a load, the first spurt shooting in to the air and spattering on her hand, the others coming out more slowly and running down to her hand.

As soon as I started to lose hardness, she stopped rubbing me, absently went to the bathroom to wash her hands and then came and sat back as though nothing had happened. I went to clean myself up and then went back for more (hell, I’m just a guy, and it had been a while after all!). Having only just cum I wasn’t hard at the start and she ignored my dick. But as the sight of her made me aroused again, once again her hand came over to massage my hard cock—it seemed that since the video had only showed a hard cock, that she ignored it when it was soft.

This time I was able to enjoy it some more. I didn’t think she had had any serious boyfriends along the way, and her technique seemed to confirm this. Sometimes she would pull back a little hard on my foreskin, and her grip seemed to fluctuate between light and sensual, and gripping the shaft pretty hard. But after a few times of me drawing sharp breath when she did something particularly painful, she seemed to modify what she was doing, and that problem pretty much went away. It felt so good to have a woman’s hand on my cock again, and I was trying anything I could to stop myself from cumming too fast, and managed to last several minutes before I blew my load a second time.

By this time her program was pretty much finished, and once it was over, she went up to her room to start on some homework, again stopping by the bathroom to wash my cum off her hands. I just lay there for a couple of minutes recovering in the afterglow of my orgasms.

It was not long before casual hand jobs became part of the normality of our everyday life. Initially it was confined to watching TV, but a week or so later I had the delightful experience of a hand job as we were sitting eating breakfast, and shortly after that while I was helping her with a bit of her homework—that time I had not even realised I had an erection until I felt her hand brushing across my leg to take it in her grip. All of them though were when we were sitting down together. Until...

We were having a bit of a reorganisation, and this meant we needed to put some things up in the attic. I knew that while this would be hard work, it would offer the mother of all voyeur views, and so this turned out. She took her turn up the ladder first. I got many wonderful views as I was holding the ladder, as she moved things around, balancing on one leg, bending over to reach further, and turning around to move things all over. On one occasion she had turned so she was facing me, and he pussy hair was only a few centimetres from my face. I could clearly smell some sweat, the faint aroma of her sex, mixed with an even fainter smell of urine. And I breathed it all in, my already rock hard cock straining still further.

I did he same as her when my turn was up the ladder, knowing that she would be getting equally well acquainted with my cock. A couple of times I even felt it brush on her hair a couple of times. And then she said:

“Dad, your penis keeps almost poking me in my face. I know we’re not sitting together, but do you mind if I make it go down a bit?”

I looked down through the gap—this was the first time she had talked about what she had been doing, and certainly the first time she had given any sign that it was happening at a more then subconscious level. But when I looked down at her, all I saw was her concerned face looking up at me. Of course, I wasn’t about to say no, but I did keep up a bit of an act. I sighed like it was a bit of an inconvenience and imposition, but agreed.

Lex took my cock in her hands, and started to give me a hand job. My feet were screaming in pain from standing barefoot on the narrow ladder rungs, but I wasn’t about to move now! I noticed that my cock was still at her face height, and I wondered what she would do when I came. I didn’t have long to find out, and I had been so worked up from what I’d been seeing earlier that I shot out a strong load, and I’m sure it added an extra strength to my future spurts that the first one spattered over her face!

After that my erection went down (I’d been getting a lot of hand relief over the previous week or two and I wasn’t a 20 year old any more!), and we finished the work. Then she surprised me again.

“I’m hot and sweaty and dusty and you must be as well—can we both take a shower in your shower?” The shower cubicle in my en suite was big enough for two people. Of course I agreed. I guess that to her, with the total acceptance of nudity around the house, there was no difference being naked inside as well as outside the shower.

Even as we were walking there, I was getting hard again, and as soon as I was at full erection, she took hold of me and was wanking me off while I was getting the water to flow. The warm water cascaded over both of us, and as her hands were busy, I smoothed the water over her hair and brushed it back from her face.

“Thanks dad—do you mind gelling me up?”

I could hardly believe she asked, this was like some kind of perv’s dream come true! I squeezed some shower gel into my palm and started to rub it over my daughter’s body. I had to force myself not to spend too much time feeling her boobs but I was able to notice that her nipples felt firm—but I couldn’t tell if it was because she was getting aroused or because they were naturally firm. Given that her hand jobs were performed completely matter-of-factly, it is more likely they were just naturally that way. But touching them was where it ended for me because I came massively strongly. Lex stopped as soon as I started to go soft, and took over her own washing, cleaning off the cum I’d just squirted as well as washing off the spatter from earlier that was still on her face. In testament to how hard I had cum, my cock did not respond even being so close to her as she washed, and then watching her her dry herself off again. She skipped out after she was finished, and I put on a robe and staggered to my bed to lie down to try and recover. I knew I needed more from her than just a hand job...

So it wasn’t long until I was on the hunt for the next perfect video. It took a very long time. I had to find a couple who were doing something else and only casually doing anything sexual (since this was where I was at with Lex—I felt it would be a more natural transition than just plunging in with sex), and then doing it in the right way. All I could do was find a likely couple and then record them in the hope it would develop as I wanted it... but after several days and many hours looking, I still turned up blank.

But then I realised, I could edit scenes together—I didn’t think it would need to be very sophisticated. I had gotten quite good at video editing, as I was still doing all of the schoolwork tutors for her. And just a couple of hours later, I had a somewhat sketchy, but complete video for the next stage.

I could hardly wait until Lex got home from an evening with her friends. I made sure everything was all set up ready to go and then waited nervously. I jumped up as soon as I heard her key in the lock, and then tried to look casual as I passed her in the hallway. Same as always—she kicked off her shoes, pulled down her panties, took off her jacket and then in one move pulled her dress over her head and I was rewarded by the sight of her firm teenage boobs bouncing in freedom—she had stopped wearing bras not long after starting to go nudist around the house. She sighed with the freedom of going clothes-free and stretched. My cock, already half erect, soon stiffened up. She brushed it with her hand as she passed, saying “I’ll sort that out in a moment Dad, I just need to to to the toilet.”

I was back in the living room, sitting down with a throbbing cock when she came back. I started playing one of her favourite TV shows that was on the Sky box as she dropped down beside me, her hand already reaching over to stroke my shaft as she settled down to watch. I started the video feed into the picture in picture, waiting for it to cycle through a couple of times (it always needed two or three goes through before taking effect), and as I tried to hold off cumming for close on fifteen minutes, that felt like the hardest quarter hour of my life! But then he happened. As she had seen in the video, she leaned over, and took the end of my cock into her mouth. her tongue and lips felt so soft that I could not hold back, and orgasmed right there. She didn’t miss a beat and like a pro, didn’t spill a drop, swallowing it down as fast as I came.

“That’s much tidier,” she said, unconsciously saying exactly what the woman in the video had said, half joking to her partner, but Lex clearly meant it. She was still holding my semi hard cock in her hand. “I don’t know why I didn’t think of it before. And it tastes good too.” Another line from the video, and a line of audio I had clumsily inserted onto the video from a porn vid. But even as she said it I felt my cock get hard again. It had been a long time since my last blow job—my wife had hated it so had only ever done it twice in our whole relationship.

As her programme continued, she stroked my cock again, and as before as I started to get closer to cumming, she leaned over and started to lick and suck on the end, before moving so she was kneeling on the sofa so she could be more comfortable. This wasn’t a drastic deep throat—it was just soft, loving caresses, which is how I’d always preferred it. I find the gagging and choking noises from a deep blow job that have become so popular in porn lately really unsexy and very off-putting. As it was, and I was going slightly crazy in my head it felt so good.

But then she did something unexpected. She took my hand, and placed it on her bum. I was shocked at this and didn’t know what to do—until I caught sight of the video and noticed something I had not planned on—in this part of the edit, the man was idly stroking his partner’s body, his hand roaming over her legs, boobs and back. Hesitantly, I started to do the same. Her skin felt so soft and smooth, and I started to get bolder, cupping her bum cheek, my fingers close to her anus and her pussy, and then moving to her breast, my fingers stroking and teasing her nipples—and this time it was definite, they hardened at my touch. This distracted me somewhat, but it still was over too soon, and I soon came in her mouth once again, stroking her hair as I did so.

She smiled as she straightened up, and said “Yeah, that really tastes good. And is so much easier without needing to clean up afterwards. You don’t mind if I do it that way do you?” I could hardly believe she was asking that question and it was all I could do to act normal like it was no problem either way.

That was it for then, and as much as I wanted to go for another round, my dick was done for the time being. But it marked probably the most significant turning point in our relationship, which had until that time focused entirely on me. But the unexpected side effect of her wanting me to stroke her body and feeling her nipples harden as I touched them, is really what made me seriously start thinking about having sex with her. And the sad thing was, I already had an idea how to make it happen.

But before that, I wanted to make some changes to our living arrangements. The next couple of days had me looking through documentaries about poverty, and crucially about families sharing some very close living spaces. I edited them together, making sure to remove the negative aspects and focusing instead on how normal the people found sharing rooms and beds with other family members.

So it wasn’t too long before she was asking to share my bed, and leave her own room for sleepovers and school work. I was getting some of the best blow jobs I had ever had, night after night, and sometimes the morning too—she was getting really good at it by now. My hands were getting to know her body really well too! It was great, and for a time, I was content. but then there was one time that changed things up again.

There was a picture hanging over the head of the bed, and one evening, she happened to notice that it was not quite hanging level. She knelt on the pillows to set it straight, coincidentally putting her great behind right in my eyeline. Then she turned around and saw my hard cock, and with a smile on her face went straight to take care of it. That in itself was no big deal, but the difference about this time was the angle she approached it from. Pretty much every time so far she had been leaning over me from the side, but this time was different—she had come from near my head.

As she settled down to start working on my erection, she naturally straddled my body with her legs, and suddenly I was looking straight at her pussy. sure I’d seen it a lot from a distance, but I had not seen it this close, spread open in front of me. I watched as her lips gently parted from the position she was in, revealing the hidden depths of her vagina hidden in the cleft.

I started to stroke her thighs, my hands circling in closer and closer. I had by now touched her pussy several times—with the establishment of stroking her body during the act of the blow job, it was just a case of moving that threshold along. I allowed my thumbs to slide down the outside of her lips, before gently parting them further. I could see her clit starting to swell, and her vagina start to get moist, right in front of me. I let a fingertip stroke the length of her slit, before gently massaging her clit. I thought that this might be crossing the line, but she just moaned and kept on sucking my dick.

I lifted up my head and kissed the insides of her thighs, gradually moving closer to her pussy. I was afraid at any time she would jump up and tell me I was a perv—this situation had definitely not been covered by any conditioning tapes I had prepared. But she never missed a lick or a suck. Rick had not been kidding when he had said that the brain rewrote things to make them normal—I guess she had handled me enough sexually that even what I was doing now was seen as OK.

I gently licked my tongue around her vagina, and then let it slide up to her clit where I used it to massage the sensitive nub. She was moaning a lot harder now, and then I unfortunately felt my dick explode into orgasm. It felt weird—I was concentrating so hard on her pussy that I was almost disconnected from my own orgasm. But I was still licking and massaging her clit with my tongue, and she was pushing back against it. And by a miracle, my cock didn’t go soft enough for her to lose interest and she was soon sucking on it once again.

We 69ed like we were both teenagers for some time, she was sucking and licking on my cock and balls, and I was tongue-fucking her and pushing her closer to orgasm all the time. She came first, just, and I could feel the level of her wetness increase and the flavour of her pussy change as orgasm hit. That in itself was enough to push me over the edge, and I came into her mouth for a second time.

This became something we did pretty regularly. Whenever the opportunity arose, she would align herself so that we could 69, and I got to know the taste of her pussy very well. I was still slightly nervous about it so I slipped a couple of videos of couples 69ing into the mix. But I knew I couldn’t wait any longer—I just had to fuck her.

Lex’s graduation was coming up, and I wanted to use it for my own ends. I did have an idea, but it would take quite a lot of preparation. Before all this started, we had done the very awkward conversation about contraception and I knew that she was on the pill. I started work on my ultimate creation so far—a fake documentary. It took time to find the best way to film myself in that way they do to hide identity. I had to write scripts as well to make sure that the story was told properly.

The subject that the documentary was about was coming of age. The narrative I worked on was that in some cultures, it was one of the jobs of a father was initiating his daughter into adulthood. Essentially this boiled down to not only taking her virginity when she was ready to leave home and make her own way in the world but also teaching her about sex. I felt this was a big step and for my own peace of mind I had to create a narrative around it, that when the daughter felt she was ready she asked her father for the initiation. I was well aware of the hypocrisy of conditioning her mind but still needing her to ask, but it just felt like the right thing to do.

I did a lot of work around getting a female perspective into my documentary. I cobbled together what felt like hundreds of audio tracks harvested mostly from you tube to get a female voice saying how happy she was to do it, how close if her brought her to her father, and crucially, how she knew she had to keep it secret because it wasn’t something that most people would understand.

I had to balance the desire to make the documentary as real as possible against time. My deadline wasn’t her final exam, but a week before it. I had to give her time to adjust to the new information and also to build up the courage to do the asking. After I played it to her the first couple of times the anticipation was huge. I followed up the first time with a couple of further showings to make sure it stuck.

I was fairly sure that she was wanting to ask me something, but didn’t know how to ask. But equally, I didn’t know if that just me reading my own desires into the situation. Her final exam arrived and passed, and that evening she celebrated with having a couple of her friends over (we were clothed of course!). I left them to it and was reading a book in my bedroom. I heard her say good bye to them and see them off.

She came into the bedroom already taking off her clothes, and I took that as a cue to do the same. My dick was already hard, and I saw her smile when she caught sight of it—that was new. Usually she was very businesslike and matter-of-fact about the whole thing—it was just something she had to do, so she got it done. I lay back on the bed with my hard on sticking up, and she slipped onto the bed beside me, her hands automatically starting to stroke my penis, and then she said it.

“Dad, would you mind... you know, now I’m about to leave school... making me a proper woman?” I felt my dick get harder.

“Honey, are you sure?”

“Yes, I’ve thought about it a lot and I figure who better to show me than the man who loves me more than anyone else?” It was a line straight from the fake documentary. I smiled and nodded.

She smiled right back and straight away straddled me. “I’ve been thinking about this all evening. I’m feeling so horny.” she said. Again, something she had never commented on before, and all it did was make me want her more.

She adjusted herself above me and pressed my rock hard cock against her slit. I could feel that she was already sopping wet, and her lips parted easily, letting me slide straight against her clit. But it wasn’t long until she moved so that the head of my cock was pushing around her hole, and I knew she was getting ready for her first fuck. I knew she didn’t have a hymen any more so it probably wouldn’t hurt her too much, but I was still a bit nervous. I cupped her face with my hands and pulled her down so she was lying on top of me. I kissed her for the first time not like a dad but as her lover, pushing my hips forward so that the head of my dick pushed into her tight hole. She moaned around my tongue, and pushed in deeper. She was so tight, but was so wet that I was still sliding easily.

She raised herself up and pushed herself down harder, gasping as her pussy accepted the whole of my cock. I reached up and cupped her tits, brushing her rock hard nipples with my thumbs. She pushed lightly against my chest and slid my cock out most of the way and then let it slide back in again. It felt amazing, and I knew I couldn’t last long. I pulled her down to kiss her again, and rolled her over so I was lying over her, her legs spread wide as she accepted my dick into her.

I moved her legs into what had been my favourite position with her mum, with them up on my shoulders, and started to fuck her properly. After just the first few strokes She had a powerful orgasm, and I used the extra slickness around my cock to pound into her harder. I was never going to last long, and soon I added my own cum into the mix. But we were both so horny we just kept on fucking right through it. I felt my cock re-harden inside her, and kept on going.

My arms were getting tired so we rolled back over so she was on top and she chose to switch to slow and deep, pulling almost all the way off before slamming down as deep as possible, and I enjoyed the sight of her firm tits bouncing each time, almost as much as I enjoyed my cock squeezing into her tight pussy every time!

She started gasping and moaning just like her mum had used to as she was about to have a big orgasm, and I pulled her down flat to me, hugged her close and bucked my hips as fast as I could to push her over the edge.

Lex’s muscles stiffened as she started to cum and she whimpered in my arms as I pumped furiously into her pussy, my cock unloading again inside her.

We lay there, panting and slicked with each other’s sweat, still connected at the genitals until I softened enough for her slippery pussy to let go of my cock.

“Daddy, is there a lot to learn about sex?” she answered, her head on my shoulder. I hugged her tight and smiled.

“Yes love, you learn something new every time.” I replied.

“I’m glad.” she said, and hugged me right back. “I’m going to have to go to a university close enough to come home for the weekends...”