The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Plague day

All rights to this work belong to the author, regardless of the alias from which they are writing under.

The author grants extensive permissions to reproduce the work; however any changes made (including body, appropriations and disclaimers) should be pre-approved by the author.

Think of all the disclaimers you have ever read and then multiply that by ten. The content may contain nudity, sex, violence or other practises which might offend the reader... please take responsibility for your own actions.

I’ve got a desk draw full of stories written, but haven’t had the time to complete. If you like this story let me know, comments are much appreciated.

* * *

We interrupt your regular programming with this urgent news report. Sexual zombies are running amok all over the country. In the last hour thousands of people have been seen with a previously unknown plague of mutagenic virus.

These images show affected individuals wandering the streets naked, seeking out and infecting people through exchange of bodily fluids. Incredibly only minutes after infection an affected person will rise and continue and seek out more uninfected people.

The current government advice is to stay in your homes and offices, only travelling if you absolutely need to. Affected individuals are highly dangerous and should definitely not be approached! Stay tuned for further news updates. We interrupt your regular programming with this urgent news report…

“It’s on every channel” said Sarah, holding the remote control nervously, advancing through the available channels.

“Oh my god, this can’t be true!” said Becky who was sitting beside her on the bed.

The girls had been house mates for nearly two years, while studying at the local University.

“My phone isn’t working, I just keep getting this busy tone” said Becky looking a little shaken at the thought of being cut off from the world.

“I’ll go look outside” said Sarah, her natural curiosity compelling her. A few moments later she found herself looking out the window to see the street unusually quiet for this time in the morning.

No people, no cars.

She got a good view of the houses opposite. Most of the curtains were drawn and those that weren’t just contained blurry shapes that were probably furniture.

In the distance a dog barked.

There was a knock at the door.

Sarah ventured downstairs alone at the request of Becky (who was frightened by what she had seen on TV). Trying not to make a sound she creped towards their front door, tucked some of her blond hair behind her ear and looked thorough the peephole.

The first thing she saw was a perfect woman’s face with long flowing red hair. The second thing Sarah noticed was that the woman was completely naked, her sizable breasts pointing out towards the door. Oh, and her eyes were glowing a bright blue.

“Fuck me” said the stranger.

Sarah backed away, not knowing whether to say anything. A floorboard squeaked underfoot.

“I know you’re in there” said a sexy female voice.

Suddenly, the letterbox opened and Sarah could see those glowing blue eyes through the small rectangular hole. Eyes looking up at her, taking all of her in.

“Open the door” said the stranger, her voice somehow echoing inside Sarah’s head.

Sarah backed away another step, her instincts telling her to run and hide.

Strangely the woman stuck her head through the letter box.

Her glowing eyes moved forwards through the opening, her head becoming rectangular and seamlessly flowing through the open letterbox. Silently the smooth rectangular form carried her mouth, chin, ears, hair and neck.

Once inside the house, the head reshaped itself to normal while the rest of her body continued to quickly flow through. Her shoulders widened, growing into complete arms. Her magnificent breasts bounced back into shape as soon as they were through. While her waist was still only halfway through, she raised her head to the same height as Sarah and focused on her with those blue glowing eyes.

A foot came out the letter box, fully forming by the time it touched the ground. Now, on a firm footing the last of her tentacled to the floor and hardening into its previous shapely form.

“What the hell are you” said Sarah, totally shocked and amazed by what she had seen.

“You need to make love to me” she said, her eyes now glowing a slightly brighter blue. Her tall smooth athletic body now completely visible, with strong red hair flowing over her shoulders and resting gently on her breasts.

There it was again thought Sarah, that eerie scent. It smelled like nothing she had ever encountered before, almost like love.

The woman placed her finger into her pussy, moving it around as a few drops of thick purple juice squirted out. Sarah could feel herself getting hot as she worked out where that strange smell was coming from.

“Surrender yourself to fucking me” came the sexy voice, now resonating inside her mind like her own thoughts.

The vision of beauty moved in front of her, the breasts gowning larger as long hard nipples grew outwards in her direction. Something inside Sarah needed to reach out, needed to be touched. She could feel her body betraying her, the sent of sex compelling her to forget her fears and lose her mind.

Without thinking Sarah waked forward as the woman gently enveloped her in her warm arms. Mouths passionately kissing, while their tongues danced against each other and unseen forces ripped Sarah’s clothes from her body.

Sarah felt her goddesses fingers plunge inside her already dripping pussy, as she lost herself in the moment. Sucking on the purple goo that emerged from her lover’s breasts, mouth, pussy…

Sarah awoke alone, lying naked in a pool of warm purple goo. She felt inner warmth surrounding her as she arose from her slumber.

Becky needed her.

Bill was having a good day.

First he’d gotten off with the most beautiful woman he’d ever laid eyes on. Then as some kind of reward for being so good, he had made out with pretty much every sexy woman he seen today.

He walked down the street completely naked, with a large hard on extending half his body height in front of him. He felt warm, what remained of his mind was in a permanently dreamy state. People were running away in panic.

None of this seemed odd.

Lots of people were walking the streets naked today. Lots of the women he’d previously had sex with were naked now. They were looking for people with whom they could share this warm feeling they felt inside themselves, and they wanted to have sex. Lots of sex.

Bill honestly felt that an old girlfriend (one that he hadn’t talked to for half a year), REALLY needed to have sex with him right now. In fact, as he walked he vividly imagined her in bed fingering herself with an image of him in her mind. She was beckoning him to come to her. He needed to get to her apartment fast and it wasn’t far off now.

Suddenly Bill felt a great pain in his shoulder; looking down he saw a hole in him the size of a fist. No blood came out of the purple hole as (while he glanced down at it), it rapidly filled itself in. No problem there then.

Bill looked up to see a police man in the distance with his pistol raised.

Before the policeman could fire again, Bill instinctively reached out with his arm. It tentacled out twenty meters in front of him and knocked the gun from the policeman’s hand.

Bill wrapped his muscled arm/tentacle around the mans leg and effortlessly lifted him into the air. Dangling the terrified upside down policeman in front of him, Bill looked at him a dreamily childlike way, before throwing him in the air and thinking nothing more about it.

Later, a couple of sexy naked women saw the stunned police man lying on the floor and proceeded to take good care of him.

Buzz, buzz, buzzzzzz went the intercom.

A frightened woman’s voice spoke “Hello, what do you want?”

“Sexxx” said Bill slurring his words slightly, a big smile on his face.

“Bill is that you?” she said.

“Opeen up Fiona, I’m here unnd ready to fill you up with mmy huge cock” said Bill, stroking his huge erection while it waited for yet another woman to pleasure it.

“You’re infected like one of those sex zombies aren’t you?” she said, sounding both scared and angry.

“Juzz, openn the door” slurred Bill, the pressure of orgasm building at the thought of Fiona bouncing up and down on his cock.

“GO AWAY” shouted Fiona, shortly followed by the click of the handset going down.

The communal door on Fiona’s apartment block didn’t want to open, thought Bill. This frustrated him as he pushed and pulled at it a few times, eventually coming away in his hand.

Fiona was in her apartment horny as hell and he couldn’t come up to satisfy her.

Maybe she was calling a maintenance man to come and fix the door? No, that would take too long. There must be another way to her.

Bill walked out into the middle of the street. Even if he had the mental capacity to think about it, there wasn’t any need to worry about traffic on a day like this.

He looked up to see her third floor apartment, its balcony one of many overlooking the quiet street.

Bill effortlessly reached out to the balcony on the fourth floor (one above hers) and wrapped some tentacles around a support. Effortlessly he lifted himself up to her balcony, smiling at himself in a dreamily sort of way. Touching down on her balcony floor he gently pushed against her door with his muscular tentacles, until it popped out of its frame.

“Hi Fiona” said Bill walking into her kitchen, his arms quickly resuming their original length.

She stood in the hallway, visible shaking while holding a baseball bat. For a moment Fiona’s eyes tried to take in Bills new appearance.

‘God, she looks sexy’ thought Bill looking at the tall, well endowed red head he’d missed for so long. His erection grew yet longer and harder, swaying out in front of him as he walked

She wasn’t looking at his glowing blue eyes, but at his huge penis as it took up so much of the small room. For an instant she imagined what it would be like to have that inside her.

“Get out of my house now, you… you... MONSTER!” she shouted, holding the bat as threateningly as she could with her well toned athletic body.

“You missed having me inside you” said Bill, his voice becoming deeper and more forceful as he imagined Fiona’s mouth taking in his whole cock. He saw her wide eyed, open mouthed expression as she worshiped his manhood. Her long red hair flowing over her naked breasts, as she sucked on him…

With that thought he came, a hot thick purple liquid jetting across the room and knocking her off her feet. Covering her chest (and most of the scenery) in dripping steamy slime.

Finding herself slightly dazed and lying against the wall, Fiona looked at her hands. They were covered in some kind of thick purple goo, melding into the shape of her as it slowly but surely started to envelop her arms.

The room became an eerie purple colour, the smell of sex was overpowering.

Fear drained from Fiona face, replaced by a contented smile. The bat dropped onto the floor with a quiet clatter, quickly ignored.

She looked at her hand a second time, this time like a curious child would. Watching it flow and form around her digits, slowly being adsorbed into her skin. Taking an enveloped finger into her mouth, she realised how much she enjoyed the taste of this warm purple ooze.

She smiled as he started wrapping his tentacles around her, lifting her into the air, penetrating her.