The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PLANET OF THE CATWOMEN

Chapter 2

by Witchman

Ensign Culver sighed as she looked out of the porthole at the beautiful and plentiful array of stars and celestial bodies that abounded the ship. Outer space was like nothing, and, as a small town girl from Iowa, she had never seen such sites.

The hidden agenda behind this mission bothered her, however, and she sought out Capt. Ryan to get the real scoop.

Capt. Ryan was a devastatingly handsome young man in his early thirties, but he was so unfriendly that he put off just about everyone on the small ship. It was well-known that he yearned for an intergalactic conflict to prove himself, but peace had been maintained for several years, and he took out his frustrations on the crew.

Culver never let him get to her. She was happy to be in service to her planet, and had a bright future ahead of herself.

Capt. Ryan was just where she knew he would be, sitting in his chair, looking out at the viewscreen. He was the sole occupant of the bridge, as the ship was on autopilot, and a full crew was not needed for a biological specimen run.

“Permission to speak, Captain?” she asked, giving him the customary salute.

“Permission granted, Ensign,” he replied dully, not even looking in her direction.

“ I wanted to talk to you about the cargo that we picked up on Planet Arouz,” Culver began, before Ryan cut her off with a wave of his hands.

“ I’ll say this only once, Culver, and then I don’t ever want to speak of this matter again. Those two catwomen are my ticket off of this nowhere supply ship and onto a battle cruiser like I have always wanted. Another word from you and I will have you confined to quarters.”

Culver’s face flushed with anger, but she bit her lip and saluted, angrily stalking off of the deck, deciding to take Quinn up on his offer.

As she made her way to the supply chief’s quarters, she began to calm down, her breathing returning to normal. Ryan was a jerk, that was all there was to it. If he wanted to engage in illegal species trading just so that he could earn a transfer, then let him have it. It would come back to bite him in the ass, eventually.

Little did Culver know how true those words would become.

As the elevator opened up on to Quinn’s floor, Culver was surprised to see the door to Quinn’s quarters were open.

Her nose wrinkled as she picked up a strange but familiar odor, like, like....

Feminine arousal.

Culver’s eyes widened. Had Quinn and Nurse Rachel gotten it on?

Then she gasped as she saw Quinn lying on the floor, his uniform ripped to shreds, his body covered in blood, sweat, semen, and catwomen scent.

“Quinn! My God, Quinn, what happened?” Culver cried out, kneeling down to cradle the wounded man’s head.

Quinn coughed up blood, his voice a ragged whisper. “Catwomen.....they.....escaped.... Fucked me......not their fault.....I was too old.....to keep up with them.....send them home.....home.....”

Quinn sighed, and breathed his last.

Culver’s eyes were blurred with tears as she closed Quinn’s for him. Then she stood up, drawing her phaser. First, she would find and subdue the catwomen. Then, she would see to it that Capt. Ryan would be brought up on charges of accessory to murder.

She followed her nose down the hallway.

Capt. Ryan sighed as he looked out the bay window into the wide depths of outer space. He longed for adventure and action, and if it took an illegal shipment of catwomen do get him his transfer, then so be it.

The silent swish of the doors behind him caused him to turn around in exasperation. “Dammit, Culver, I told you...”

He stopped in mid-sentence as Nurse Rachel slowly began to walk towards him.

Ryan’s eyes bulged as he drank in her shameless nudity. Nurse Rachel was extremely hot, with heavy, heaving breasts and bright green eyes that seemed glazed with lust. Her body was shiny with sweat and female excitement. She held out her hands to him, slowly moving towards him.

“ Come to me, Captain,” she whispered, “come to me. Come to Mommy.”

Ryan blanched, his cock beginning to strain at his pants. “Nurse Rachel, what happened?” he asked, desperately trying to contain himself.

Rachel grinned wickedly. “The Catwomen got me. They.....changed me.”

Ryan panicked. He had heard stories about catwomen and Earthwomen, how some Earthwomen could pick up traces of catwomen behavior if they absorbed their pheromones. Had this happened to Rachel?

He pulled out his phaser and aimed it at her. “Nurse Rachel, don’t make me use this,” he said seriously.

Rachel just smiled lewdly, her eyes now settling on his. “Now baby, my baby, don’t be silly. Just relax. Just relax. Relax and put down that heavy, silly, ridiculous weapon.

“ Look at me,” she continued. “Look into my eyes, little boy. Relax and look into Mommy’s eyes. Mommy’s big, green cats eyes. Smell me, see me, hear me, obey me.”

Ryan stared in amazement as Rachel’s cunt began to ooze, a bright shiny liquid sliding down her inner thighs, the air he breathed becoming heavier with the overwhelming erotic scent of lust and sexual heat.

“ Smell me, little boy. Smell Mommy. See me, hear me, smell me, obey me. So sleepy, aren’t you little baby? Just relax for Mommy, relax for Mommy, relax and sleep. Sooooooooo sleepy, little boy, little boy, Mommy’s little boy.”

Now Rachel’s nipples were beginning to secrete a white liquid. “Come to Mommy,” she cooed. “Come drink from Mommy.”

Ryan tried, but could not tear his gaze away from hers. “Nooo,” he whimpered.

The gun fell from his hands, clattering loudly on the deck.

Rachel suddenly fell into his arms, pulling his head towards her lactating tits. “Drink Mommy,” she said, her voice heavy and husky.

Ryan’s mouth burned as the hot milk streamed down his throat, but he hungrily held on, the milk slowing down his reflexes, slowing down his body, slo wing down his mind. He felt as if he was regressing in age, and that this big, beautiful nurse with the big, comfy breasts was turning him into a little boy, a hungry, horny little boy.

Rachel cried out in pleasure, then straddled the dazed Captain, plunging her moist muff into his willing mouth and tongue. She ground her pussy into his face, strange mewling and meows emanating from her mouth. Her thoughts were becoming instinct, her desire for physical gratification becoming of sudden paramount importance.

As their nasty fucking continued, Rachel took even more control, thrusting up and down on the helpless and hapless Captain, taking his manhood deep down her throat.

Ryan suddenly cried out in ecstasy and mortal pain as he came, his eyes rolling up into his head, his world becoming dark.

Without thinking, Rachel swiftly walked to the command console and programmed a reverse flight, then turned and walked from the bridge.

“Oh sure, it’s easy to catch a Catwoman. Just follow your nose,” Culver said, as she slowly tracked the strong sexual scent to the lowest level of the supply ship.

Her plan was to incapacitate the one creature, then wait until the other came looking for it.

Her body trembled slightly with fear and the thrill of the chase, and her instincts were not immune to the enticing images that the exotic creature’s odor created. The scent of the Catwomen was like a powerful erotic perfume, designed to daze and distract all who breathed its seductive smell.

It only became stronger as she inched along the wall to the open storage area at the end of the hall.

Culver held her breath and readied herself to surprise the Catwoman, when a sudden sound sent a shiver down her spine......to her pelvis.

Culver’s eyes widened, her body shuddering with the thrill that one might feel when overcome by an erotic overture. The creature was singing, a strange hypnotic droning tone, like the sound of lovemaking played at slow speed.

Her nipples began to strain against the tightness of her uniform, a slow but insistent wetness that stained her inner thighs. The sexy beast’s song was washing over her, her phaser falling to the floor, forgotten in the heat of the moment.

In that moment, her reverie was shattered by the appearance of the second catwoman.

Culver gasped and mentally cursed herself for losing focus.

The second catwoman, the brunette one, had indeed followed the scent of the first, (or perhaps mine, Culver thought fearfully), and had surprised Culver, pinning her between the wall and herself.

Culver held her breath as the catwoman slowly bared her claws, slashing downward. Her blouse was cut in two, her stomach bare, the catwoman leaving light white lines on her skin as she brought her claws up to Culver’s breasts, deftly cutting her bra in half.

“Mrow,” Simka mewled, biting down hard on Culver’s left nipple.

“Ah!” she cried aloud, tossing her head back as the catwoman began to lick and suck her breasts, her claws snipping away at Culver’s pants.

Culver moaned with rapture, her mind and body sexually assailed in all ways. She slowly slid down the wall to the floor.

Now Simka had sliced up her panties, and was nibbling at her inner thighs.

As Culver gritted her teeth and threw back her head, she caught a glimpse of Latka, her intended target, slowly padding across the floor to join her in the erotic revelry.

The beautiful creature began to moan an erotic tune as well, Culver closing her eyes and surrendering to the pleasure, plunging her tongue deep inside the hot and sexy cunny of the catwoman.

Simka’s lips had found Culver’s other ones, and she too groaned into Culver’s box, the erotic intonations sending sensual shock waves through her entire being.

Her mind was becoming clouded with images of instinctive sexual lust and obedience. Her body was on fire, hot and sweaty. It was a melange of kisses, murmurs and sighs, an erotic attack that was altering her, modifying her, changing her. She was becoming a slave to her passions, and she did not care.

As she muffled an orgasm deep into Latka’s muff, her thighs shook as Simka bit her clit, her body alive with pleasure.

The cargo doors opened on the surface of Planet Arouz, and the two nativists cried out with joy, springing through the air and disappearing into the thick brush of the forest.

Culver and Rachel slowly descended the ladder to the surface, bodies naked, eyes glassy and glazed.

Their bodies were already adjusting to the air and atmosphere of the mysterious planet, their lungs inhaling the thick dust that permeated the air, the dust that began to cling to their inner organs, changing them, modifying them.

Rachel took dim notice of the long, dark stripes that were already beginning to appear on Culver’s back.

It was the last conscious thought that she had as the two women began to follow the calls of the Catwomen into the deepest and darkest part of the woods.