The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers apply, work of fiction blah blah blah...

All copyright laws apply etc etc etc. ©JinnyJ

Synopsis: Dr. Megan Tereon has plans for both her research and her assistant.

Tags: MC, FF, FU.

Planned catastrophe.

“Here you go Tabs hun, coffee’s up.” Dr. Tereon smiled as she put the cups on Tabitha’s desk and pulled up a chair, sitting down before she pulled her sandwiches out of her lab coat pocket. “So, how have you been feeling, any problems?” she eyed her assistant closely.

“Thanks” Tabitha took out her own lunch, “No, no problems, it’s been a few days now, fingers crossed.” she gave a small, unconvincing smile.

The doctor smiled and nodded “If I could work that way I would, but don’t worry, we’ll solve the puzzle for you.” she smiled reassuringly as Tabitha picked up her coffee. Dr. Tereon unwrapped her cucumber and mayo sandwiches and ate while she waited for the drugged, decaf’ coffee to take effect.

Before either had finished eating Tabitha was starting to feel drowsy, she sighed heavily “I don’t think the fingers worked.”

“No, I don’t think they did , why don’t mew nap” Dr. Tereon smirked.

As she heard “mew nap” Tabbitha’s eyes glazed and she slipped into a deep trance.

Megan smiled “I have such plans for you little cutie” she whispered “Now you will kneel on the floor and set your tongue to work in my lovely sex while you listen to your instructions for tomorrow, you do think my pussy is lovely don’t you pet?” Megan parted her thighs, baring her already naked nethers with a smile as she pulled a tape player out of her pocket and pushed the small, sport style headphones onto Tabitha’s ears..

Tabitha slid dreamily off her seat onto her knees and moved forward. “Yesss” she whispered hungrily at the soft pink folds of Megan’s moist sex, her nostrils filled with the musky aroma she knew without knowing, her tongue tasted the sweet juice of the Mistress she never knew she had.

Megan smiled “Not to worry pet, you’ll only have one concern after tomorrow” she said softly, as she ran her fingers through Tabitha’s hair lightly. She closed her eyes and sighed as the girls lips pressed against her netherlips and her tongue wriggled between them.

Lost in the delicious scent and taste of Megan’s wet puss and the delicately twisting music that filled her head, Tabitha never noticed the softly whispered words that buried themselves deep within her mind.

With her assistants tongue pushing and wriggling deep inside her Megan moaned softly, arching her back to lift her dripping sex to the girls mouth, her nose filling with her own musky scent, it wasn’t long before she reached her peak and came. As Megan held Tabitha’s head between her thighs and filled her mouth with her honey, Tabitha eagerly lapped and suckled at the soft folds of sensitive flesh until the doctor pulled her head away.

Megan looked down between her thighs at the delightfully glistening face of Tabitha and smiled, tempted as she was to leave the girl coated in her juices she thought better of it and cleaned her up, then cleaned herself up, finishing just as the tape ended. The doctor removed the headphones.

“Now sit up on the seat behind you and listen carefully pet.” She continued as Tabitha silently obeyed “when I wake you, you will feel a little confused, you will recognise the taste in your mouth as honey, which you will remember is a side effect of your trances, you remember that don’t you pet?”

“Yess..” came the quiet, dreamy reply.

“Good girl, you will also be a little aroused and have vague memories of dreaming about eating my pussy, you remember don’t you pet?”

“Yesss”

“Very good, now, why don’t mew wake”

With the words “mew wake” Tabitha blinked and looked about confused, she tasted the honey and furrowed her brow slightly as she tried to remember a distant dream.

“Well, back with us again hun, how do you feel?”

Tabitha looked up at Dr. Tereon and sighed “same as always, confused and tasting honey again” she hugged herself “What’s happening to me Dr. Tereon?”

The doctor sighed sympathetically “I don’t know hun, but please, try not to worry, we’ll work it out soon I’m sure.” Dr.Tereon knelt in front of her and studied her a moment “You take the rest of the day off Tabby, go home and relax, and don’t forget it’s your day off tomorrow.”

“A..are you sure doctor? I don’t want you to feel like I’m letting you down.”

“What?” Megan smiled her reassurance “Don’t be silly Tabby hun, now go on, go home, take a long bath, slob out a bit, I’ll see you in a couple days.”

“Yes doctor, thank you, really, I’m most grateful.”

Dr. Tereon smiled “I know pet, go on now.” she said gently.

Tabitha gathered her bag and coat and, with a last thank you to Dr. Tereon, went home. The doctor locked up the lab and left for home herself, smiling with satisfaction, everything was working out just as she intended.

* * *

Dr. Megan Tereon sat in her lounge sipping a coffee and reading from a diary her assistant had been writing for the past month.

My name is Tabitha Caracal, I’m 23, mousey haired, my eyes are kind of a bluey-green, I’m 5′5″ and slim, not really fit but not unfit, my boobs are nice and firm, what people call perky I suppose, and I keep my pussy trimmed with a nice landing strip.

And I’m writing this because I’m afraid of forgetting..I don’t know why I said about my boobs and pussy though.

I’m a personal assistant for this amazing genetics researcher called Dr. Megan Tereon, to be honest I don’t really understand her work but she always says my skills lay elsewhere..I guess she means in organizing her time and papers.

Anyway, the Doc jokes that if I don’t understand her work, I can’t give her secrets away..can’t argue with that, but the joke is..she doesn’t do secret work. I’ve worked for the Doc for a couple years now and we get on really well, we often eat lunch together even go out sometimes, just as friends.. But to be honest if she was interested, I wouldn’t say no because the Doc is yummy.

Dr. Tereon laughed softly to herself and muttered “I am definitely going to enjoy you pet.”

Anyway, back to why I’m writing this..

I’ve been having some problems recently, with my memory, well..not so much my memory more..with time...I keep losing it, I don’t so much black out as kind of just..drift off into space.

The Doc says I just kind of zone out, one minute we’re talking then I seem to be off in some kind of trance-like state. It’s weird, every time I wake up I have this really strong taste of honey in my mouth, I think I dream when I zone out too, I think I dream of having sex with the Doc, I know my pussy is wet when I wake up..maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned that..

Doc reckons it could be a rare genetic thing that sort of skips generations.

It doesn’t happen every day and I have to be honest, I’m really glad the Doc has been with me when it has happened.

I’ve seen the Doc watching me when she’s not working in her lab, I can tell she’s worried even though she keeps telling me not to be, she’s even done some tests on me, you know, cat-scan, bloods, all sorts of tests.

“Such a trusting girl, if you weren’t so damn cute I might be sorry” The doctor thought to herself.

It’s no good, I have to write it down!

The past few days I’m sure the Doc has been naked under her lab coat! That is soo hot! Shit I need to get laid, it’s been months.

OMFG!! I AM SO HORNY! The Doc must’ve had the wrong lab coat on today or something, it was shorter than normal, not much but enough to let me see under it when we sat together for lunch, NOT EVEN PANTIES UNDERNEATH!! All through lunch I had the most glorious view! I feel kinda naughty because..I didn’t tell her I could see! I had to use the bathroom and get myself off, I even stopped on the drive home, can you believe it, couldn’t wait to get home! OMG even thinking about it is making me wet!

Megan laughed as she read, if only Tabby had known it was all in her mind, all except the masturbation that is, well, that and the shorter coat. She reached over and grabbed her throw-away mobile and dialled Tabitha.

“Hello, who is this?”

“Hello Tabby, this is Dr. Tereon, how are you feeling?”

“Oh hello doctor, I’m okay thank you, new phone?”

“No no hun, I came out without mine so borrowed one.” she lied “I’m really sorry to ask you to do this but you’re closer than me, would you mind just going to the lab, I think I forgot to put some files in the safe.”

“Really, wow, that’s not like you Doc.”

“No I know, but to be honest my mind was more on you at the time.” It was but not enough to distract her. “So anyway, would you mind popping in just to be safe, you know the files in the lab are the only copies.

“Of course not, I’m glad to help.”

“Thanks pet, see you tomorrow then, bye hun” she said as she hung up with a grin.

Tabitha ran to her car and drove to the research facility.

* * *

BUWEEEP! BUWEEEP! BUWEEEP!

There was fluids of all colours and odours all over the place, most were flammable.

BUWEEEP! BUWEEEP! BUWEEEP!

The paperwork was scattered and burning, the CD’s and laptop were smashed.

BUWEEEP! BUWEEEP! BUWEEEP!

I ran in blind panic with the alarm screaming in my ears, I have no idea how I’d made it out before the facility had been locked down. Hell I don’t even know how I’d got into the fucking place!

Weren’t research places supposed to be secure?

All I knew was that if I got caught I was in deep fucking shit, all that shouting and the shots from behind me had spurred me on.

My mind raced as fast as I tried to run. The shouts told me they were still coming. I tore through the woods like the branches of the trees tore through my clothes. Thank fuck I’d worn a bra because my t-shirt was shredded, I threw it off.

Why had I broken into that lab, what the fuck had possessed me? Me, who never did anything more hardcore than donating money to help others do the actual protesting.

I was just an ordinary girl trying to live my fucking life, pay the rent and maybe find a lover who didn’t think she owned me, I wasn’t a fucking activist!

How the fuck did I even know about the experiments that fucking lab was doing? I mean, who the fuck does heavy animal testing these days, that shit was banned long ago...wasn’t it?

Fuck my head’s killing me!

I stumbled over a fallen tree and lay curled in a ball of agony, grinding my teeth together to try and hold in my screams and praying to the gods this was all just a bad dream.

The cuts and gashes from the branches are itchy as hell!

Shit it feels like my mind and body are being ripped apart! Breathing is harder too, what the fuck is happening to me?

The noises, they’re getting louder, hurting my head, hurting my ears! Gotta focus, try to think! Shit my eyes, everything’s blurry! Fucking nose is getting as itchy as my skin! Shit I’m burning up, my whole being is burning up and being torn apart! Breath, breath dammit!

They’re coming! Pain! Gotta get up, gotta move! My eyes blur with tears as I pull my agonised, burning body off the forest floor. I try to ignore the itching but it’s driving me fucking mad.

Shit I gotta get this bra and panties off! Where’d my trainers go? Ah relief!

I’m naked in a fucking forest being chased by people with guns, how the fuck can I feel so relieved? Is this normal?

The burning and pain in my head and body is easing, thank fuck for that! Even the itch has almost gone. I look about, glad to notice my eyes have cleared. I sniff and my ears twitch.

Gotta go that way, safety that way, no shouts, no loud bangs, must hurry, hurry, someone waits...how do I know that?

My ears twitch, I sniff the air, I hurry on, sure footed, my vision as clear as day, I dodge branch after branch and fallen tree after fallen tree. I hear the noise behind me getting further away, ignore the bugs, someone waits, hurry. How far, miles? Easy with four legs, hurry, hurry. Almost there!

I stop sharply, heart beating as I sniff the air, look about warily, my ears twitch, my tail twitches...what the fuck, a tail? Someone waits.

There! There she is, I know her, I try to think, try to remember..

She smiles as she notices me, she turns toward me, I sense..safety..

I purr softly as I pad closer, ears and tail flicking, I nuzzle her outstretched hand, I know her, trust her, try to remember..Yes! She is Mistress! Mistress Megan in her long white coat.

She reaches out and rubs my ears. “Tabby my pet, aren’t you just the most lovely shade of smokey grey, and that white belly, what a beautiful catgirl!” she smiles as I purr louder and nuzzle in to her touch eagerly.

“Tabby” the word runs like a long forgotten memory suddenly recalled into my mind. “Me Tabby, She Mistress Megan, she love and safety” the thought bounced about happily.

I nuzzle and lick her cheek gently, I sniff, I lower my head, my mouth watering with the heavy musky scent filling my nostrils.

Megan smiles as her new catgirl pet lowers her head toward her Mistresses groin, she sits back under a tree and open her thighs wide.

Tabby purrs harder the stronger the scent grows, she pushes her nose into the hot, wet thickly musky sex and slowly drags her cat tongue along Mistresses delicious slit, her purrs vibrate through the slick, engorged folds, Megan gasps with the intense pleasure and shudders hard, spilling her honey. Tabby laps at her slowly, pressing her own aroused sex against the wooded ground as she enjoys the sweet taste of slick honey.

After a second climax from the purred vibrations and the rough cats tongue, Mistress Megan takes her pet into the cabin, several hours later they fall into exhausted sleep.

Tomorrow Dr. Megan Tereon will have to deal with the trouble at the facility, not that she was worried, she couldn’t be implicated, Tabitha Caracal didn’t exist any more, and it wasn’t her fault they wouldn’t let the researchers copy their work, it’s not as if she hadn’t argued against only keeping one copy.

Years of work destroyed...except for the copy she had, after all, it was HER work, even if it wasn’t what she’d been given the grants for.