The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes:

I dedicate this story to the five people who said they liked ‘Planted,’ and all the lurkers out there who enjoyed it too but were too shy to say so!

This story started out as sort of an epilogue to ‘Planted,’ but grew long enough to be its own story. Reading ‘Planted’ before this story is highly recommended. Enjoy!

Planted – Dispersing

I sat in my recliner, feeling curiously relaxed. I knew I shouldn’t be relaxed, given the strange impulses that had seized control of me since the strange encounter in the bathroom yesterday. I should have been terrified, contacting the authorities, doing something other than nothing. Every time I tried to build up the desire to get help, I hit soft resistance. It was subtle at first, but after some experimentation, I had discovered that it didn’t take long before that resistance became iron hard. It was sneaky, too – while I was spending all my concentration on trying to break that wall, it hit me from left field with an impulse to call the number on the scrap of paper I had found in my pocket.

As an experiment, I had decided to see what would happen if I stopped trying to fight the alien urges. A sense of peace had washed over me as I dialed the number. The voice on the other end had tweaked my arousal, bringing back sudden memories of being controlled by her, ready to do anything she wanted me to. I was out of control, following instructions I didn’t even know had been written deeply into my psyche. I found myself agreeing to come over and visit her like a good puppet, never mind the fact that I still didn’t know who she was or what she wanted.

Now I found myself here, sitting in a chair and staring at the phone I had just set down as if it was a snake that had just bit me. I was back in control again, momentarily, but I could feel an urge to depart escalating, an unexplained yearning for something that was missing. It was all that I could do at that point to remain stationary, all of my effort put into stopping myself from moving a muscle.

I was losing the battle, the urges finding ways around my usually indomitable will. One foot twitched, escaping my control. I moved jerkily, fighting each movement with a passion. It made further inroads with every moment, breaking down my will to fight.

I finally gave up, knowing that more resistance at that point would be futile. It was like arguing with a brick wall – it could take harsh words all day without retaliating or giving up. I ended up softening before it did, my curiosity and arousal overriding my common sense. I instead decided it would make more sense to try and apply my will when I had a chance of succeeding.

A sudden burst of irrational joy burst through me as I let myself be led to the door. I was a bemused observer in my own body, allowing myself to follow the unconscious demands being made of me. I would lie low, and hope that I would have the strength of will to intervene in my favor before it was too late. Not the best plan I could have ever had, but I had very few options at that moment.

I let my body run on autopilot while I tried to come up with a plan. I had a pretty good idea where I might end up when I got into my car and started driving. The most likely destination was that of the house of the strange lady I had met yesterday. I had only managed to demand of her what she was doing before I had lost control the first time. I was used to arguing, used to getting my way, but I had utterly lost, and she hadn’t even had to try very hard. As soon as she had stuck her tongue in my mouth, my resistance had melted in seconds.

My memory was fuzzed after that. I wasn’t sure precisely how she had gained control of me, but I knew at the time it was solid, impossible to break. I was along for the ride, enjoying every moment of being dominated. Something had aroused me mercilessly, making me squirm in pleasure uncontrollably. I replayed the memories several times, like a broken record. I was trying to find clues that would help me to succeed in breaking the control, win the game. If it was winnable – no, I had to prevent myself from giving in to such defeatist thinking. I could win, I must win! Or, at the very least, I must not lose. Or I would never have control over my destiny ever again. That thought was unacceptable.

Unfortunately, all I had managed to do by reviewing my memories was to drive my arousal even higher. I had to stop looking for solutions in past, or I would indirectly sabotage myself before I could even make the first move. I returned to reality, watching my hands shift the car into park. I had arrived, it was almost time for the game to start. I waited, watching, hoping a time to strike would present itself.

I walked up to the door of the apartment, the handle turned easily by my hand without my volition. I was mildly surprised at the lack of any kind of security. I moved inside, closing the door behind me. The atmosphere quickly changed from that of a walk-in refrigerator to that of a steamy greenhouse. I found myself wondering if there was a room somewhere that was cultivating hydroponic produce.

Suddenly, my body was back under my control again. I gently tested to see what the limits of my movements would be, and discovered that I could move any direction further in to the apartment, but attempting to leave was right out, a vague resistance preventing me from even attempting it. Soft noises drifted through the air from ahead, and as I apparently couldn’t leave, I decided it was time to investigate.

By the sounds I had been hearing, I had been expecting to see something naughty. They were more like erotic moans than friendly shouts. The sight that reached my eyes when I crossed the threshold was so shocking I found myself gaping with astonishment.

A trio of nude women faced each other in a triangle in the center of the room. Their heads faced the ceiling, lips locks around large dangling green tentacles that hung in mid-air. Above their heads sat three large bulbous green masses. Every so often the masses would contract slightly, a bulge working its way down each vine simultaneously. Each female would swallow in time, twitching softly as the substance worked its way down their throats. Their hands were on each other’s breasts, massaging the massive swollen mounds aggressively. After each swallow from their vines, they would stop massaging momentarily and moan softly, then continue. Their eyes were closed, their bodies taut with pleasure. Their legs were wet, demonstrating their obvious arousal.

I felt strange, witnessing an orgy that didn’t involve sex. I shifted uncomfortably, unsure as of what to do. They obviously were enjoying themselves, and if I interrupted I would undoubtedly be in for some unwelcome attention. I tried to feel sick, but the strange tableau elicited an unfortunate feeling of arousal between my legs. I couldn’t leave, and I couldn’t interrupt. I was stymied.

They continued to gyrate, oblivious to the world around them. Their bellies were distended, being slowly filled with whatever substance the organisms were feeding them. They seemed to have been at it for some time, as their bellies were starting to look pregnant. My mind was wont to wander, and I started wondering how large a stomach could stretch before they would start to experience physical discomfort.

I was so focused with my thoughts that I didn’t pick up on a fourth figure that was standing behind the three women until she moved. Her naked body had blended so well into the green patterned wallpaper that she had been almost invisible. Her skin was green and shiny, appearing as if it had been oiled with plant matter. I attempted to get my mind out of the gutter, trying to focus on her face instead of her...other swollen assets. What I saw there was fascinating – it looks as though someone had tattooed her cheeks and forehead with glowing blue ink. They appeared to be made out of intricate geometric patterns, almost as though someone had written fractals permanently into her face. Her hair looked as if it was growing out of her head, vines instead of hair flowing over and behind her skull.

She looked alien and stunningly beautiful at the same time. I had never seen anything like her before. Something in the back of my mind tugged at my libido, making me lust for her strange form. She smiled at me knowingly, her olive green eyes with slitted pupils flashing at me momentarily. She said nothing, now ignoring me as she moved closer to the three oblivious women who were still sucking on their vines. She leaned in close and whispered something to one of them, licking the inside of her ear and stroking her hip gently. The woman continued to suck without pausing, but leaned in gently to the touch of the plant lady.

“Enjoying the view, my dear?” A feminine voice took me by surprise. I whipped around, trying to locate the speaker.

Another plant lady that looked almost like a carbon copy of the first stood close behind me, crowding my personal space. I tried to step back, but found myself unable to move. I was frozen in place, forced to stare closely at her face. I was close enough to see every dimple and crevice, if any had actually existed. Her green skin was flawless, a light sheen making it look as though it had been recently polished. The fractal tattoos embedded in her face were different than the other plant lady’s, but I had no idea what it meant. She smiled at me as I examined her, a rough, vine like tongue running over her shiny lips seductively. I jolted, startled as I suddenly recognized her face structure. I had met this lady someplace before, but she definitely hadn’t looked like this. At least, I didn’t remember meeting anybody whose skin was green in the last few weeks.

“I’m shocked,” she said, sounding nothing of the sort, “that you don’t remember me. We had such a great time yesterday. You talked, I seduced you, then I fed you my nectar and brainwashed you. And now you’re back, ready for more. All ready to take the next step into slavery…forever.”

I tried to shake my head no, denying her claims, but my head was locked in place. A cold sweat had broken out over my body, making me sweat twice as much. I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. My mouth flopped open and closed several times, making me look like a fish out of water. Somehow, the truth of what she was saying had taken root within me. I started to have a crisis of confidence. Did I really decide to give in to the urges to bide my time, or had I been fooling myself? Had I really wanted to take the next step?

A curtain lifted from my memories of yesterday, the scene unrolling itself in my mind. The details that had been missing before now slotted into place. I watched like a ghost as I gave in to her ministrations without any resistance. I had acted like a whore, which was inexcusable to me, even if I was under the influence of the nectar at the time. The nectar! How had I forgotten about that sweet, irresistible substance? It was better than cake, better than chocolate. I was ashamed as my body starting shaking, as if in withdrawal. I craved it, needed it. I started to become afraid that I was losing any chance of escaping before I could even try.

“Aha, I see you do remember!” She leaned in closer, putting her hands on my shoulders. She was close enough that our noses were almost touching. “You might have thought you would escape, but there’s no escape here. I know better than anyone. It’s much better to give in, stop worrying and enjoy it!”

I tried to look away, do something, anything, but I had realized my mistake too late. I had been staring into her eyes, and now I was caught like a fly in the trap. Those beautiful, alien eyes held me captive. I remembered falling into them yesterday when they looked human, and this time I felt as though I had even less choice. “Must…stop this…” I whispered helplessly, my mouth losing the ability to form words.

“Oh, it’s way too late to stop. You’ve already given in to me once. What makes you think it’ll be any different this time?” She parted her lips and moved out her vine-like tongue, running it slowly in a circle over my lips. The teasing was getting to be too much for me, fantasies about being taken right there by her starting to dance through my mind. I knew I was truly lost, mesmerized by her stunning body and seductive actions.

I knew I wanted to give in again, and couldn’t find it in my heart to resist. My mouth fell open, ready to be violated by her tongue. “Take me…mistress,” I breathed softly, my obedient words raising my arousal by several notches. I was ready for action, my nipples stiff and my vagina wet with lubrication. At that point I would do absolutely anything for her, walk off cliffs without question, or be her slave pet. It didn’t matter to me anymore, nothing did except pleasing her.

When she asked me to relax into her arms, I didn’t question her command. I obeyed her immediately, letting my body go boneless. She pulled me to her, her strong, green arms under my armpits holding me off the floor. I squeaked embarrassingly when my breasts skated over hers as she hugged me closely. “Don’t worry, slave,” she whispered lovingly, kissing me gently on the lips, “this is only the beginning. You’ll feel much, much better before we’re done.” I believed her.

“Now,” she said calmly but firmly, “we’re going to turn you around, and you’ll be ready for the next step.” Despite giving in to her, I wasn’t completely sure I wanted to know what the next step would be. Her strong, capable hands gave me little choice, however, as I was hauled up and forcibly turned around. She pulled me back into her grip, like a spider. I could feel her pebbled nipples digging into my back, a not so subtle reminder of who I belonged to. Who I had unconsciously longed for, and who I would now obey.

I was held by her tightly, her arms under my shoulders, wrapped around my chest in a tight embrace. I could feel the warmth of her breath on the back of my neck. I waited for the other shoe to drop, tension tingling in the air. “You’re such an obedient slave,” she said softly, and kissed the back of my neck possessively. “It’s time to put into action what you already know to be true.”

“Zoey?” she called out. “We’re ready here. Be a dear and fetch a mistress for our new slave sister. There will be time to play with our minions later.” Zoey, the other plant lady, stopped fingering one of the three slaves who were still fixated on their plants, and frowned at my captor. She had clearly been enjoying herself, and didn’t like being interrupted. “Stop pouting, and do as you’re told. Besides, they’re almost done anyway. We have a new slave over here that will need your special touch soon.”

Her words were soon proved true. The three slaves on display appeared to experience an climactic moment together, their hands desperately grasping each other’s breasts. They all made an orgasmic noise, then slumped into each other’s arms, the tentacles retracting from their mouths back up into the creatures that lived on the ceiling. They sat there somnolently, leaning into each other for support, their obscenely bulging midsections touching.

“There, now, you see? They won’t be ready to go again for some time.” I could hear the smirk in her voice. Zoey paused, looking at me speculatively. Her eyes paused at my midsection, the hunger now evident on her face. “Yes, my queen,” she said without rancor, and bowed low. “I obey you, and my mistress, always.” She turned on one foot and walked out of the room with inhuman grace.

“I’m afraid Zoey and I don’t always see eye to eye,” she said wistfully. “She was first, you see, and still somewhat resents the fact that I was made queen instead of her.” She tweaked one of my nipples, making me gasp for breath as she continued speaking. “It hardly matters, though,” she said, joy now infusing her voice, “we’re both sister slaves, you see, bound to obey our mistresses forever.” I felt her tongue lick one of my ears. “And soon the two will be three. It’s hard work running the organization, and there are only so many peons you can make before you need another lieutenant. I think you’re the perfect candidate. We’ll see how the bond with your mistress goes, then if there are no problems, I think we’ll put you through the full transformation process. Won’t that be nice?” She emphasized her question by circling my nipples with her fingers.

I couldn’t get words out of my mouth, the sensations and pressure to obey leaving me tongue tied. Welling up underneath these emotions that laid over my thoughts like a thick blanket was a feeling of sharp, atavistic terror. For only a few moments I was able to think clearly. The idea of meeting a mistress was alarming, but I knew that I needed to avoid being transformed at all costs, or any question of resistance would become a moot point. I was running out of time, and I still didn’t have a plan. I tried to move, do anything to escape this fate, but my body only wriggled in the plant lady’s grip momentarily before becoming slack again. The limited control I had accomplished had only lasted for a short time, the wave of pleasure and obedience washing back in like the tide of a sea.

The plant lady noticed my useless struggling, and stroked my neck gently. “Hmm, looks like we have a frisky one here. I think I’ve made the right choice, especially if you can still struggle even while under my influence. You’ll make a strong slave.”

I lay in her arms passively, my overloaded brain unable to make another attempt to escape the predicament I found myself in. Resistance was starting to feel more and more useless. The real world felt so far away, this strange fantasy taking over with every minute. I couldn’t bring myself to care that I was slipping away, being dominated.

Footsteps pulled me out of my mind, where free thoughts were circling the drain. Zoey stepped back into the room with a hitch in her step, some kind of plant mass the size of a watermelon cradled in her arms. I couldn’t keep myself from comparing it to the existing plants that were already glued to the ceiling. It seemed to be much smaller than them, but similar to them in every other respect – round, green, organic looking. “I found one,” she said in a matter of fact manner.

“Did you look for the smallest one there was?” asked my plant mistress from behind me, disapproval evident in her voice. “Yes,” said Zoey shamefully. Pain was evident on her face. “I don’t want her to take my place, mistress, please! I want to be with you forever!”

“Shhh, don’t worry, Zoey, my first, I will never promote anyone before you. You are my right hand, my sister, and you cannot be replaced. However, doesn’t a person have two hands? There is room more one than one at the top. Now, tell me what happened.” Her voice was soothing.

Deflated after her outburst, I could see Zoey starting to relax. “Yes, mistress,” she said, some doubt still evident in her voice. “I was looking through the available mistresses, and I decided to find the smallest one, hoping that whichever one I chose would not be a powerful mistress. My mistress decided to punish me for this decision,” she winced in pain, “but once I found this mistress, I was rewarded.” Her face lit up at some remembered pleasure. “I think that although I started out with impure motives, this is still the right mistress for her.”

“Excellent,” said my mistress. “Bring her here and put her on the ceiling, it is time to acquaint Rachel with her new lifetime partner.”

I watched with fascination as Zoey brought over a wooden chair and proceeded to push the small organism against the white popcorn textured ceiling, amazed when the plant seemed to stay stuck there without any effort. I suddenly felt like I was in a commercial where an amazing glue was being advertised, with various objects being glued to the ceiling in demonstration of its power.

The chair was removed, Zoey coming back shortly to watch what happened next. I was still unsure as to what was intended, but I began to get a better idea when a tentacle starting dangling from the bottom of the plant, growing longer and longer. I was definitely in some kind of alien horror show now, the three exhausted slaves still panting on the other side of the room a clear foretelling of what would soon happen to me.

I was held tightly, not even given a ghost of a chance at escaping. She pushed me forward gently, closer to the tube that now twisted gently at head height, twirling around in a circle like a periscope looking for prey. Normally I would have tried to pull back, run, but my body was out of my control again, immobile.

“Open wide!” said the green queen. My mouth jacked itself open robotically, waiting for the tentacle to notice. It didn’t take long, the muscular appendage seeking my mouth like a cruise missile. It pushed itself in gently, my lips sliding around the large tube. I felt like I was about to unwillingly fellate the vine.

It wasn’t long before a section at the end of the vine started to inflate like a balloon, locking itself into my mouth. I was unable to speak any more, even if I had wanted to. I was gagged, the large spongy bulb springy to the tip of my tongue.

Given the performance I had watched when I had arrived, I knew what came next. I didn’t have to wait long before something started to drizzle into my mouth. The nectar had arrived – the sweet, submissive liquid that would turn my already confused mind to mush. It built up slowly, but inexorably until it filled my mouth with sweetness. I was forced to swallow it, or choke. It slid down my throat like honey, coating my insides with pleasure.

I only vaguely heard from miles away something about a reward. I was too occupied with trying to extract more of the spectacular fluid I was being fed. The incredible sensations from my mouth were overwhelming, almost masking what the plant ladies were doing to the rest of my body. I could feel the queen manipulating my breasts, tugging and pulling at them gently. Suddenly, something poked itself into my vagina. I tried to look downwards, but my head was constrained by the length of the vine. Something was infiltrating me, pushing in deeper!

It took longer than it should have for me to realize what was happening – Zoey must be getting her reward! Whatever was penetrating me was fairly long, and wriggly, making it the cherry on the cake. I became weak kneed when I felt it start to swell in my vagina, becoming just as knotty as the appendage in my mouth.

I had briefly thought that I was being penetrated by another mistress, but a flashback from yesterday’s encounter with the pre-transformed queen made me realize that it was Zoey’s tongue stuck so deeply in my canal. I could feel something start to squirt from below, and I became ecstatic. Now I was being filled with nectar from both ends, completely controlled and stimulated.

I rode the wave, enjoying the sensation of being unable to do anything but ride the pleasure waves that rocked my body. I continued to swallow the nectar being pumped into me by the plant, my belly starting to bulge at the seemingly never ending volume of liquid. Without any way for the nectar to drain out, my uterus was also being filled. The pressure was detectable, but not unpleasant. I felt full, eager to continue the experience.

I was a rabid beast, riding the pleasure waves for all they were worth. I jostled up and down, trying to maximize the penetration from Zoey’s swollen tongue. After a few minutes, I started to notice that I was timing my lunges with the swallows of nectar I was accepting from my mistress. I wasn’t exactly sure when the plant had changed from an it to a her, but the categorization seemed right. She had given me the gift of the nectar, and in return, I needed to obey her in all things. I hadn’t quite agreed to this bargain yet, but with every thrust and gulp, I was getting closer.

“You’re close now,” the queen whispered urgently. “You can’t win the fight, you must give in. You are such a good girl, and will obey your new mistress.” She tugged and pulled my erect nipples in time with the underlying rhythm my mistress had set.

It was all too much, my mind and body flying high on a wave of sensations. I gave up trying to think, and simply let it all carry me away. Detecting that I was on the precipice, I suddenly reached up and grabbed the hands manipulating my breasts. I gripped them tightly, helping them to dominate me. I tensed up, a surge of pleasure rocking my body several times. My muffled moans filled the room as I climaxed, my silly attempts at resisting washed away by my controlled orgasm.

I fell limp in the queen’s arms, drained from the exertions. She held me close, licking the back of my neck. My mistress on the ceiling slipped from my lips slowly, breaking the connection that had held me so enthralled. I let the excess nectar drip from my mouth, too exhausted to do anything about it, despite how addictive it was. I jerked momentarily as I felt Zoey’s inhumanly long tongue slowly withdrawing from my snatch, its ridged sides tugging gently at my insides. She stood up, looking at me speculatively, then leaned in slowly. I couldn’t back away, still held tightly in the arms of my queen.

She held my head in a strong grip, her eyes seeming to capture my every secret. Her tongue breached her swollen green lips, laving away the nectar that had escaped my lips. She swirled it around carefully, capturing every last drop, then leaned forward and kissed me lovingly directly on my lips. I laid there and took it, completely flummoxed, not sure what to do next.

“Welcome, sister,” she said with a devious grin, “you’re one of us now. Your mistress has bonded with you, you are hers to control, to have and to obey, forever.”

At first I didn’t believe her, didn’t want to believe her. I still felt like myself, still felt in control. No silly plant was going to tell me what to do! They may be able to control me, but they couldn’t break my spirit! I shivered as I felt pain in my left cheek. It was sharp, as though I had been slapped.

“Naughty girl,” said the queen. “You tried to disobey your mistress. She knows what you’re thinking, you can’t hide anything from her. It’s much better to stop trying to break free now and give in, before you hurt yourself too much.” Her capable hands massaged my shoulders. “Besides, it’s much better to relax and think happy thoughts about obeying your mistress. Being rewarded is…mmmmmm…so much more pleasurable than trying to fight her.” She vibrated against me seductively.

Already spent, the maneuver failed to make me excited. However, her words were concerning, and I starting thinking about the implications. If I failed to do what my mistress wanted, I could become a useless basket case. However, if I threw her a bone, perhaps I would have more freedom to pursue what I wanted to do. Maybe if I helped them out, I would be able to have more control over my fate? A formerly unnoticed presence flooded my body with warm and approval. Yes, that would be the key to avoiding being transformed into another mindless plant slave…for now.

I broke out of my introspection, trying to catch up with the conversation Zoey and the queen were having. “She’s definitely stronger than the others. She might still pose a threat to us. I say we put her into the cocoon now. Once she becomes like us, all ties she might have had with her previous life will melt away.”

I stiffened up, not liking where the conversation was going. The queen paused shortly while massaging my shoulders, then continued. “Yes, that may be for the best.” She sounded speculative. “It’s strange that she still shows so much independence after bonding. I hope we won’t have to deal with too many slaves like her.”

I felt like I needed to stop this line of thought quickly, or I would lose control of the situation. “I might have an alternate suggestion, where my independence might be more of a help than a hindrance.” I paused, hoping the hook I had set would make them curious enough to inquire further. I didn’t get any response from my mistress, so I hoped she was listening too.

The queen stopped massaging my shoulders. I could feel the curiosity radiating from her. “Well, go on,” she said carefully. Zoey stared at me suspiciously.

“Well, I haven’t told you who I work for yet…”

* * *

I had decided to take the elevator over the stairs, hoping that it would be less uncomfortable. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Arousal tingled through me at every jolt. I was a wreck before I had even reached the fourth floor. The doors opened. I dreaded making the trek through the cubicle farm to my bosses’ office. Maybe I would be able to sneak in without anyone noticing.

Just in case, I moved forward slowly, pretending to be limping. I couldn’t move any faster, due to the oblong shape of my mistress stuffed into my underwear. She had used her tentacle to lock herself into my vagina. Ostensibly this was to prevent her from moving around too much, but in practice the vibrations this configuration caused while walking were almost unbearable. I couldn’t blame anyone else for the position I found myself in – unfortunately, it had been my idea. I had thought it would be easier than trying to smuggle her in via another fashion, but I was mistaken.

It took all my fortitude to pretend to be injured instead of highly aroused, shuffling along as quietly as possible. I had almost made it to the office door, just yards from safety, when I heard a loud cat call coming from one of the cubes behind me. I froze, hoping I would be able to continue without engaging in conversation. I knew exactly who it was, and I really wasn’t looking forward to talking to him.

I started to take another step, hoping to escape, but I was too slow. “Hey there, Rachey, I see you’re not on top of your game today.” I sighed internally and turned around to face the music. It was Bob. He had a smarmy smile on his face. I wanted to punch him until he squealed like a stuck pig. I felt pain in my nether regions, an involuntary “Ouch!” escaping from my lips. I cringed, pretending as though my leg had spasmed.

Bob leered, running his eyes over my swelled belly. “Looks like you’ve managed to injure yourself. I hope you haven’t been working too hard.” He smiled nastily. “I was going to say you should leave the real work to us, but apparently you already have.”

I frowned at him. Nothing could be gained by arguing with this douche. I needed to move on and get prepared before my boss arrived. “I’m not sure you’ve ever done any real work in your life.” Where was this feeling of power coming from? I had never been this assertive in my life! I bit my lip as the tentacle wiggled against my clit and a feeling of satisfaction came from my mistress. Not only did she control me, she helped to make me more dominant.

Bob gaped at me, red faced, unable to say anything intelligible back to me. “That’s what I thought,” I said nastily, “not only do you not work, but you have the intelligence of a chipmunk. Go back and play solitaire on your computer, that’s all you’re good for.”

I left him there, spluttering, limping carefully the rest of the way to the office door. On it was marked “Jane Schiltyre, Governor.” I opened the door carefully, hoping she wasn’t in yet. It had been a surprisingly short amount of time since my bonding with my mistress this morning, though it had subjectively felt like a million years. It hadn’t yet reached nine o’ clock, and I knew that the governor usually got a late start and wouldn’t be in until nine thirty.

I settled in at my desk, getting ready to wait for her to arrive. Fortunately the desk was solid oak, easy to hide my lower half under. I urgently needed to get some kind of relief before she arrived, or I knew I wouldn’t be as effective. I dropped my skirt and underwear to the floor, feeling the cool, dry air in the office circulate over my private areas. I slowly sat into my office chair, trying to disturb my mistress as little as possible. Tired of having her sit on my bladder, I moved her out from under my shirt, and gently sat her on the floor.

I started trying to organize the mess that was on my desk, trying to concentrate a little bit on mundane tasks to take my mind off the problems I now found myself confronting. I had just started to take a peek at my calendar when I felt something pulse down below. I cursed softly, realizing my plans had been changed for me. I crossed and uncrossed my legs, the sensations from below bombarding me now. Unable to resist, I decided to play along.

I tried not to be too conspicuous, even though I was behind an office door with no window (the governor could walk in at any time!) I started by stroking around the vine that filled me so completely. The knot inside my vagina had been solid since leaving the hive, but now it stepped it up a notch by vibrating like a dildo. I rode the waves like a rollercoaster for several minutes, doing my best to enhance the peaks by grabbing my breasts when they washed over me.

Since I had bonded to my mistress, my sensitivity had increased greatly. It wasn’t long before I was driven to orgasm, my vaginal muscles clamping down tightly on the knot my mistress had buried there. I could feel it spurting, my belly being filled with liquid until I felt and looked pregnant.

My mistress eventually stopped simulating me, spent. She looked smaller than usual, somewhat pathetic. I tried to censor that thought before she picked up on it, but I was too late. I had to muffle a scream as an electrical zap touched my most sensitive parts. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” I whispered softly, apologizing. “You are beautiful, I am yours, I obey you always.” The sharp pain suddenly felt soothed, as though an ointment had been rubbed on the damaged area.

I soon realized I had another problem, when I could feel something sliding down my left leg. If I didn’t do something soon, I’d be drenched with the nectar being ejected from my uterus! Thinking quickly, I took the empty coffee cup still sitting on my desk and took the lid off. I needed to collect as much as possible so I didn’t end up making too much of a mess. I wasn’t sure what would happen if the cleaning lady found large amounts of nectar, and I was hoping we wouldn’t have to find out.

Fortunately, the size of the paper coffee cup was the largest the local coffee shop sold (I was addicted to coffee before I became addicted to the nectar), or there was no way it would be able to collect most of the liquid now starting to drip more frequently from my cunt. Dealing with the problem became even more urgent when I felt my mistress’ tentacle deflating, getting ready to pull out.

I did my best to capture the liquid as she decoupled from my private areas, but I was only somewhat successful. It tended to drip from all sides of the tentacle, a veritable flood of the addictive substance falling over the sides of the cup, drenching my hand. Still, I was able to fill the cup at least three fourths full.

The goopy, sticky mess was a pain to clean up. Fortunately, I was a kleptomaniac with napkins, and had an entire drawer full. Unfortunately, it took me nearly all of them to accomplish the task. I pulled the trash can around behind my desk and filled it to the brim, trying to hide the huge mess I had cleaned up. Not knowing what to do with the filled coffee cup, I put the lid back on and set it back on my desk. Maybe I could throw it down the sink later.

No matter what I did, the floor was still a mess. Hopefully when it dried the residue wouldn’t be too obvious. I sat back with a long exhale, wondering what would be coming next. I had almost decided to try and escape, even half naked if necessary, leaving all this madness behind. Before my thoughts could get too far, I found myself thinking about abasing myself before the plant queen and partaking of my mistress orally. I knew my mistress had done it, correcting my mind before it could become disobedience. I despaired at ever escaping, the hold my mistress had on me was tighter than ever. I didn’t resist when her vine re-entered my pussy and locked itself back in place again. My mind was already tightly shackled; until that was solved trying to prevent more violations of my body was pointless.

I found myself lost in thought for a while, thinking about obeying mistress and worshipping the queen. The plant like body of the queen seemed more and more appealing as I thought about it. I wondered what it would be like to couple with her. I ran my long tongue over my lips, suddenly ready for more action.

My reverie was broken when the door creaked open. I quickly composed myself, readying for the barrage I knew was about to come. She started out by talking to someone outside. “Yes, I know you’ve been working hard on it, but I need those expense accounts yesterday!” A pause, then “don’t give me excuses, I don’t want to hear them. I don’t want them tomorrow, I don’t want them the next day, I need them today! I expect you to stay here until they’re done!”

She slammed the door shut angrily, moving towards my desk. “I don’t know why I still employ him. Do you know?” I shook my head, not even knowing who she was talking about. “Ooh, is this for me?” She pointed at the coffee cup.

I thought about it for less than a second, suddenly realizing what a stroke of luck her selfishness was. “Absolutely!” I gushed “I got it just for you. Enjoy!” She frowned at me for a second, making me think the jig was up. “Did you always have olive green eyes?” she asked, speculatively. “Never mind, I have way too much work to do. Hold all my calls and clear my calendar, I won’t be available this morning.”

She scooped up the coffee cup and breezed on through to her inner sanctum, closing the door behind her. I smiled in triumph, an echo of the same emotion from my mistress egging me on. Once she drank the nectar, we would be ready to strike.

I stood up, my mistress swinging gently from my pussy like a hanging plant. Every step I took towards the door to the office was pure torture, my mistress swinging like a pendulum, tugging at my insides. I eventually made it, and locked the door, putting the key in my pocket. When the time was right, there would be no escape.

I moaned softly as I found my way back to my seat, already aroused again. Hopefully it wouldn’t take too long before Jane decided to take a sip of her ‘coffee.’ I sat still, listening for any signs of pleasure from the other room. I started to get frustrated after I had waiting calmly for ten minutes. Why was I not hearing anything?

Just in case she hadn’t decided to try out the nectar, I laboriously rolled my mistress back onto my belly, and pulled my underwear and pants back on. I thought up a suitable excuse while I wandered over to her door. I knocked respectfully, waiting for a response.

I waited for a long pause, longer than would have been necessary if she had been alert. “Jane? Are you alright?” A pulse down below gave me the confidence to step in and see what was going on. I opened the door and stepped in to her office, a place I didn’t come often. She was fiercely territorial, and was known to bite someone’s head off for coming in without asking.

Fortunately, this time she was in no shape to demand anything of anybody. She leaned way back in her chair, one hand grasping the coffee cup as she slurped down the nectar as fast as possible, while the other grasped a clearly turgid breast through her white dress. Liquid escaped the cup, drenching her face with the serum. She finished off what was left, then let the it fall from her fingers, the cup bouncing off the corner of her desk and rolling to a stop on the floor.

“Oh dear,” I said carefully, “you’ve made quite a mess. Do you mind if I clean you up?”

She sat there unmoving, the nectar coating her slack jawed face, hands resting at her sides. She didn’t look like she was going to be doing much of anything. Her eyes were unfocused, no intelligence apparent. “Mmmmmoore,” she groaned out, almost unintelligible.

I felt some kind of unknown need through the bond from my mistress, not well defined enough to act upon. Until, of course, I noticed the fact that the front of my shirt was slowly getting wet. I cursed softly, but knew what needed to be done. I crouched down in front of the governor, and rolled up my shirt. Beneath sat my tumescent breasts, large and leaking some kind of substance. The smell told me immediately what to expect – I was producing nectar. It wasn’t hard to figure out what to do with it.

I pushed my left breast forward first, resting it in front of her face. “Suck, slave, your nectar is ready.” She wrapped her lips around the nipple, licking demandingly. I wrapped my left hand around the breast, squeezing every so often to squirt out more of the precious liquid. It took a surprisingly short amount of time to empty it, the nectar exhausted. She continued to suck mindlessly, not aware that her drug had run out.

Not waiting for acknowledgement from my mistress, I swapped breasts, continuing to feed her the strange liquid. It felt strange to be milked, but satisfying. I hoped this wouldn’t be a regular thing I needed to do – I wasn’t exactly a cow, after all. My mistress disapproved of my unwillingness, but she didn’t prod me too hard, as I was doing what she asked.

It wasn’t long before the task was completed. I pulled back, the governor’s lips wiggling in empty air for a while before settling back into a slack stare. I put my bra back and unrolled my shirt. I couldn’t do much about the tell-tale wet marks, but with any luck we’d manage to escape before anyone could question me.

I looked at her after I had finished, considering what to do next. “We’re going to need to clean you up before I can take you to meet your new friends. They’ll tell you what to do and you’ll obey. You’ll like that, I guarantee it.” She grunted in assent, not lifting a finger to help me while I mopped up the mess. Her body was strangely pliant, the mind behind it on a journey to slavery.

I needed to get her out of there and to our queen somehow, without being noticed by the waste of space known as Bob. I sat on the desk to the side of her as she sat passively in her chair, collecting my thoughts. Perhaps I would be able to give her suggestions that would allow her to act semi-normally when we left the office together.

“Jane, can you hear me?” I asked, trying to find where to start. “Yes, mistress,” she replied without moving anything except her lips. Perhaps this would work, as long as I could find the right words. “We will be leaving the office. You will lead me, walking normally. If anyone asks where you’re going, you will reply ‘Lunch.’” I made a moue with my lips. “And if we see that asshole Bob, you’re to tell him he’s fired. Are you ready?”

She slobbered something that sounded like a ‘yes.’ I supposed that would have to do. “Come, follow me. I need you as sacrificial bait.” I took her by the arm and pulled her to her feet, nudging her gently forward. I followed behind her as she moved into my office, walking directly towards the exit.

I had to scramble, ignoring the exciting sensations from down below. I unlocked the door, ready to follow her out. Maybe we’d get lucky this time and wouldn’t meet up with any other people in the office.

No such luck. “I have those TPS reports you requested completed!” Bob simpered. “I finished them a day ahead of schedule for you!” I knew he hadn’t. He probably had intimidated somebody else, got them to do the reports instead. Jane brushed past him, headed for the exit. I may have worded my commands a little too strongly.

“Where are you going?” he asked, bewildered. “Don’t you want the reports?”

She turned her head while continuing to move, not pausing as she said laconically “Lunch. You’re fired.” Her head moved back into place robotically as she proceeded onwards. I smiled softly as I hurried to catch up. Maybe my commands had been just a little too strong.

I scooted past Bob, who was now visibly angry. Under my breath, I said “You lose, brown noser.” Flabbergasted, he stood there red in the face, completely impotent. Before he could react, I made good my escape with the governor. Soon she would know what it meant to be owned by a mistress.

* * *

We arrived back at the queen’s apartment without further issue. The governor sat in the back seat of my car, doing her best impression of a fish out water. She was still unintelligible, the nectar having disabled her higher brain functions completely. I was forced to order her to follow me before we could proceed up to the apartment.

I didn’t bother ringing the doorbell, as I knew the door was unlocked. I would pity the poor fools who decided to rob this place, though I had no real idea what the plants would do with men given their usual proclivities. My mistress continued to sit on my belly for lack of a better place to put her. I had thought having her pressed to my chest would be uncomfortable, but somehow she seemed to be suppressing my usual bodily functions.

I wasn’t sure precisely what I would see when I entered the main room, but I wasn’t terribly surprised that the three slaves had taken center stage again, once again communing with their mistresses. All they seemed to do was worship their plants. I had never seen them doing anything productive. Not that I would have been able to do any differently if my mistress had wished it.

I didn’t immediately see any of the plant ladies in the place, though given what I had seen in the past, it wasn’t terribly difficult for them to hide nearby. The governor followed me like a pet, as I hadn’t given her any commands beyond following me. It was rather pathetic, quite frankly. The last time I was clobbered by the nectar, I still had some kind of free will. I hadn’t crumbled like a soggy deck of cards.

“Anybody home?” I asked, my voice not rising over the suckling noises the three slaves were making. “I’ve brought a very special slave, like I was asked.”

“I can see that. Excellent,” said the queen, somehow appearing behind me again. How did she do that? “Bring her over here, we need to bond her as quickly as possible, before her absence can be remarked upon.”

I turned and looked at where the queen was pointing. Unsurprisingly, it was another mistress, glued to the ceiling. I watched as the tentacle moved through the opening in its bottom, sliding down to the proper height. It was time for the governor to meet her destiny. “Jane, you can stop following me now. Go over there and let the mistress enslave you. That’s a good girl.”

Like a robot, the governor turned mechanically towards the mistress, and marched forward until the tentacle was only a few inches away from her mouth. It wasn’t long before she was in ecstatic bliss, swallowing as much of the nectar as the mistress would give her. She had been lost since drinking my nectar in the office, but now her fate had been sealed.

“And now, what shall we do with you?” The queen took a step back, draping her naked body over the door frame in a sexy pose. Either by accident or by choice she was blocking the only way out of the room. There would be no help from any of the enthralled slaves in the room. They were too busy sucking their brains out, the nectar neutralizing any pesky thoughts they might have had, obedient or otherwise.

I scowled, considering my options. All of them were bad. I could try to run, but my mistress would incapacitate me, making me easy prey for the queen to take down. I had barely managed to avoid being transformed before by convincing them I was more useful to them as an infiltrator. Even with that opportunity, I hadn’t managed to break the grip of my mistress. If I was going to try and make a break for it, that would have been my best chance. Yet I hadn’t even considered running when I was in the governor’s office. I had been more interesting in seducing her, bringing her over to our side. Our side? I suppose I really did now consider my side to be that of my mistress. Very interesting.

In the end, I could argue with my mistress, bend the rules slightly, but I couldn’t disobey her, no matter how hard I tried. In all ways that mattered, I was already a slave. I had played the game as well as I could, and had still lost. Perhaps there had never been a way to win. Now that was a depressing thought.

The queen watched greedily as I cogitated, her olive green eyes seemingly able to read my mind. “I see you’ve come to a conclusion. You can’t see a way out, you are trapped. Yet you still have more free will than any of the other bonded slaves. Additionally, you have actively helped us. I can tell by your wet shirt front that you highly enjoyed doing so. Where does that leave you?”

“I’m…not really sure,” I admitted. “It was fun seducing the governor, destroying her mind. Orgasmic, even. Heaven help me, but I like dominating other people. I can’t say I’ll ever completely give in to my mistress, but she’s mine, and nobody else can take her away from me.” I said the last line a little more fiercely than I had intended.

“So dedicated, so self-assured. I assumed originally that you would be my left hand women, but now I’m not so sure. I think you might be better suited for a different role. Given your performance with the governor, I feel it’s one you might be uniquely suited for. We need a trustworthy forward scout, someone to infiltrate and dominate, to seduce and control. Your small mistress makes it much easier for you to smuggle her in and out without being detected. Would you like to be our special operative?”

No loss of free will? The ability to travel the world and dominate other women? No need to be transformed into another green plant women?

“Oh, yes,” I said ecstatically, “I would love to.” My mistress pulsed with approval. A mesmerized governor joined three other slaves in celebrating the new world they had been inducted into.

* * *

“We have been arguing over this bill for a long time, and I am finally proudly pleased to announce that we have reached a solid deal. I have already signed the bill to ensure we can complete construction as soon as possible, and have budgeted for an accelerated schedule. Next week we will be acquiring the rights to convert existing facilities at Hunter’s Point into a new shelter for battered women.” She smiled at the camera with olive eyes, briefly licking her dark green lips. “In these new facilities we will provide counseling and training for the future. We will protect them as they learn to be assertive and self-sufficient. The existing greenhouses on the grounds will be kept and used as peace gardens, for the betterment of the community. Join me there for a gala in a month’s time to celebrate new beginnings!”

* * *

“Ms. Secretary. We’ve found a new assistant for you. She comes highly recommended.”

“Hmm, she has lovely green eyes.”

END Planted - Dispersing