The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Play Time

by J. Darksong

(())

I was all smiles when I slipped into your room, careful not to wake you up just yet. I took a moment to look you over. Beautiful as ever, your mid-length henna colored hair draped lightly over the side of your face couldn’t fully obscure your expression. You’d turned on your side sometime during the night, in almost a fetal position, bent at the knees underneath the covers. It reminded me somewhat of our sleeping position, ‘Two Spoons’, with your arms draped over me. This time, however, your arms were tucked in, close to your body, and one hand was close to your face. I grinned, almost bursting into a chuckle. You’d reverted back to an old habit, sucking your thumb, as you slept peacefully.

You looked so peaceful, so calm and serene, it was almost a shame to wake you. I knew you weren’t expecting me to have arrived home until sometime late tomorrow, and I knew how you hated unexpected surprises, even GOOD ones, because it always threw off the carefully laid plans for everything you did. Still, there were ways around such things, if you have prepared beforehand.

Moving to the head of the bed, I softly caressed your face, brushing back the errant locke of hair, smiling. You stirred slightly, showing just how light a sleeper you were. I lean forward and whisper softly into your ear, “It’s Play Time, mo duinne.”

The results were immediate if not subtle. Your body shifted slightly, and you tossed and turned a few seconds, moaning softly, your slow even breathing speeding up during all this movement. Your closed eyes were flashing, scanning back and forth beneath your eyelids, as if speed-reading. The hypnotic command I’d given you long ago seemed to be still effective, however, for soon you settled down again, going completely still, dead to the world. But not to me.

During ‘Play Time’, my little sleeping slave girl would remain just that: completely my hot, aroused sex slave, and completely asleep. For times like this, when she needed her rest, or when I simply didn’t wish to disturb her, I used ‘Play Time’ to tease and explore her beautiful flawless body, and yet let her remain at rest. Hypnotized, if I so commanded, she would still perform any task I asked her, from servicing her Master orally, to having me take her, hard and fast and furious. But for tonight, my tastes were simple.

I kissed my sleeping beauty, softly, gently, on the lips, then her chin, slowly moving my way down her body. The room was warm, as always, so I had little fear of giving her a chill as I removed the small bit of blanket still covering her. Lifting the covers, and glancing down at her tiny little feet, I couldn’t help but smile. Her lovely feet were small, a size six, with soft well cared for skin, a soft rosy pink on the bottoms of her fleshy soles, and creamy pale white everywhere else, including her high curving arches. Her heels, slightly rough, had been well cared for, and pedicured often, by my hands or a professional. Her toes... such tiny pudgy little things, soft and wiggling even now, in her sleep, as the cool night air caressed them gently. Perhaps knowing I would be arriving soon, my Shelley had painted them a brilliant scarlet red. They looked almost good enough to eat... and I fully intended to nibble on them. Ah, but first things first.

I continued my slow, steady kissing down the length of her body, letting my hands explore her completely as I went. She sighed and moaned softly, shifting position a few times, no doubt having strange erotic dreams from the sensations I was giving her somnambulistic mind. Long before me, Shelley had adopted the habit of sleeping in the nude, and the view of her perfect form uncovered and bare made my cock twitch and throb anxiously, begging for attention. I forced my breathing to calm down a bit, and steadied myself, then leaned into her ear and whispered, “Pleasure. You’re horny, aroused. You feel tingly all over.” She responded immediately, arching her back slightly, letting her hips rise and fall with each caress or kiss I gave her. She was primed and ready, but I wasn’t done... not quite yet. Not wanting to rush the moment, I skipped past the area that needed my attention the most, moving down her body, stroking her thighs, her knees, moving on to my true target, her beautiful luscious feet.

I let my fingers travel over her soft tender soles, in a galloping motion, slowly scritching them up and down, up and down her soft ticklish flesh. As always, her feet twitched, and flexed, trying to avoid my ticklish touch. At the head of the bed, Shelley instantly burst into frantic giggles. Had she been only sleeping, she would have awakened by now, and no doubt, pulled her feet up underneath her. No such luck for her now, however. It was Play Time, and I fully intended to play with her for a while. “Keep your legs still, don’t move them,” I ordered her sleeping mind as she started to pull her feet in. Reluctantly she obeyed, and her frantic struggles ceased, though her feet continued to wiggle and flex to somehow TRY to escape their torment.

Shelley’s head was whipping back and forth, and a smile had cracked her lovely kissable lips, as she moaned and begged and pleaded softly in her laughter. “Nooohohohohhohohoo... ahhhahahahahahaha... hehehehehe... nooooo! Oh no! no no non ohhhhehehehehehehehee!” she giggled softly, a steady stream of somnambulistic laughter.

She was EXTREMELY ticklish. In a way, I suppose this was the biggest testament to her love and submission to me. Before we’d met and fallen in love, she’d never have considered letting someone tickle her at all, never mind while she was helpless and vulnerable. Then I came along and changed all that. I told her of my little fetish, and while she wasn’t exactly enthusiastic, she was willing to keep an open mind. (grin) I showed her how erotic it could be, done in the right way, in the right kind of environment, and slowly, and surely, she grew to like it, then to LOVE it, nearly as much as I did. Of course, being so ticklish, it was still torture for her; even a pleasant torture is still torture when all is said and done. For times when she simply can’t stand to be tickled, or that she craves the submission of having it forced against her will... well that’s where fetish number two comes into play. Mind Control. Or more specifically, hypnosis.

“Hehehehehehehehehee... ahhhh!!! Noooo.. hehehehee.. no no no.. ohhh hahaha hahahahahahaha!” Shelley continued to giggle as I worked over her beautiful feet for nearly fifteen minutes. As always, her sweet musical peals of merriment sent my arousal straight through the roof. I admit it, folks. I get off on tickling her, I get off on controlling her, I GET OFF on having her completely helpless and open to me, at my mercy. She was all of those things at the moment, writhing under my ticklish touch, and the sheer eroticism it caused nearly sent me over the edge.

Releasing her feet for the moment, I moved back up to explore the rest of her body. I licked my lips as I slid off my own clothing. True, I’d only intended to play with her body a little bit, tease her and arouse her, not take her fully. But you know what they say, ‘The best laid plans...’.

A deep and loud moan escaped her lips at my renewed touch, and her hands moved from her side towards her bare shaven mons. I intercepted them, placing them back to the sides, and began the job myself, stroking and caressing her heated thighs, stroking the hot sexy treasure nestled between. Her legs may have been motionless because of my commands, but within minutes my careful stroking had her hips moving and thrusting with wild abandon once more. A deep probe of her sex showed she was wet and ready, and I crawled into position, spreading and lifting her legs. I placed her heels on my shoulders, and slid into my beautiful little love slave, making us both groan passionately at the same time. Once I had found my niche, and my rhythm, I turned my attention back to her lovely feet, dangling nearby, easily within reach.

Another handy little command I’d placed in my hypno-slave. Kind of an added incentive to encourage her to endure my tickle fetish, I’d implanted in her mind that her arousal doubles, virtually going through the roof anytime I nibble and suck on her toes. Its one of the only times she is allowed to cum without waiting for my command, since of course, my mouth is busy licking and slurping away. As I slid her wiggling, flexing toes into my hot waiting mouth, I could feel her back arch into me, driving my cock deeper into her, making me see stars for a moment. I felt the heat and the wetness as she came, hard, and forced my cock into double-time, pummeling her softness as I licked and sucked on her tightly curled toes, making her orgasm stretch out, redouble, and shatter into multiple spasms of pleasure.

I kept her at this pace, cumming endlessly, moaning, giggling (from my mouth on her toes, which felt highly erotic but STILL tickled horribly) and sighing in pleasure. My cock was in heaven, and I was happily fighting a losing battle to keep from coming. Nibbling on your baby toes forced a spasm through you that undid all my control, and with a loud bellow, I gave in to the inevitable and came. And came. And came. It felt as if the valve had broken, like all of my bodily fluids were gushing out through my manhood. Finally, the feeling lifted, and I gasped loudly, panting, holding you still.

With an effort, I pulled out of you, lowering your feet back down again. I caressed your sweat-soaked body gently all over, and whispered words of comfort and peace to still you back into your sleepy restful condition. I considered briefly wiping you off, cleaning the trickling juices from your thighs, but decided against it. At best, you’ll simply think you came from the sensual, sexual dream I’d just given you. At worst, you’d realize what happened, and that I was back early, and come join me back at my apartment.

Grinning wickedly, I merely kissed you deeply on the lips, then a soft trail of kissing down that sexy body I’d just had moments ago, down to your tender bare feet, then pulled the covers back over you. I slipped my clothes back on, and leaned forward to whisper softly in your ear, “Play Time is over, little one. Rest and sleep. Sleep deeply...” You sighed softly as I slip out, heading back to my apartment. I know I’ll see you in the morning, as promised, and that this night will likely seem to be only an erotic dream. I, of course, will know different, but will allow you this dream, this passionate illusion, in hopes it will inspire you tomorrow night.

Funny thing about dreams. They usually have a way of coming true. And I definitely looked forward to tomorrow night together, when we could be free to let all our dreams and fantasies come true, together.

(((END)))