The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Those who like my writing style but prefer a darker tone might enjoy stories written under my other writing name, Dark Wynd.

* * *

Synopsis: An arrogant socialite’s trip to the hair salon takes a turn for the embarrassing.

* * *

Playing the Game

By: Chrystal Wynd

I looked around the Chemical Styles Salon and rolled my eyes.

“For a hair salon that’s supposed to be the latest chic thing,” I said, “I’m not very impressed.”

The redhead behind the counter shrugged. “I’m sorry you don’t like it, Payne,” she said, “but it seems to be working well so far.”

I narrowed my eyes. “How do you know my name?”

The girl shrugged again. “We graduated from the same high school five years ago,” she said. “You hung out with the popular crowd. I recognized you.”

“I’m not surprised you remember me and my friends,” I said. “We ruled the fucking school. I don’t remember you at all, though, so I assume you were one of the nobodies.”

“You should remember me,” said the girl. “You almost got me expelled.”

I laughed. “Really?”

“Yes,” said the girl. “Chemistry class. When we took the first exam, you copied my answers word-for-word without me knowing about it. The teacher realized what had happened when she graded the papers and she pulled us into a conference. Three of your friends swore they saw me copying your answers. She let you go and made me retake the test. I scored even higher on the retake, which was fortunate, because the teacher told me afterward that had my grade been lower, she would have recommended expulsion. Of course, by the end of the semester, I had the highest grade in the class and it was obvious what had happened during that first exam, but it was too late for the teacher to do anything about it.”

That tickled a slight memory. Then I laughed.

“I remember now!” I said. “You’re that geek girl from my chemistry class! Marlene or something like that.”

“Maribeth,” she said. “The one who almost got kicked out of school because of you.”

“Whatever,” I said. “It was self-preservation. I used you to get a good grade. Not my fault if you couldn’t play the game. You’d have done the same thing in my position.”

“If you say so.”

“I do say so,” I said. “Anyway, much as I’m loving our little reunion, I have things to do, so let’s get down to business and take care of my hair, shall we? You are on the clock, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I suppose I am,” she said.

“Good,” I said. “Make me fucking presentable. Screw it up and I’ll get you expelled from this place, too. I’m better at it now then I was then.”

Maribeth gave me a look. “Are you trying to be funny?”

“Do I look like a comedian to you?” I said, getting into the chair. “I’m here for a service and you’re the service girl, so let’s get busy.”

All right, yes, I was pushing her, but I didn’t care for her attitude. If she wanted to be all idealistic and stuff, fine, but I lived in the real world, and if she didn’t like it, too bad. I was going to let this science geek know I was still top of the social ladder.

“Make sure you use gloves when you lather my hair,” I said, “and be careful what chemicals you use. My lustrous dark hair is sensitive.”

“I’ve done this before,” said Maribeth, through clenched teeth.

“Don’t get snippy with me,” I said. “I’ll report your ass to the owner so fast, it’ll make your head swim.”

“What makes you think the owner will listen to you, Payne?” said Maribeth, running warm water through my hair.

“Who do you think the owner is going to listen to?” I said. “The young, trendy socialite with lots of popular, socialite friends for her growing business? Or the geeky hair-dresser girl?”

“What makes you think I’m geeky?” said Maribeth as she lathered my hair. The sensation of her fingers working the shampoo into my scalp was wonderfully relaxing.

“You’re still a geek,” I said, mumbling. “Yeah, I know, you don’t look like a geek anymore, but it’s still there. I can tell.”

“Wow, Payne,” she said. “You sure seem to know a lot.”

“Yes,” I said, mumbling again. My hair was thick with lather and my eyes felt heavy. “I’m smart like that.”

“I’m not so sure I agree with that,” said Maribeth, still working the lather into my scalp. “A smart person might have wondered why a girl so good in chemistry is working as a hairdresser, you know?”

I tried to answer, but I couldn’t seem to muster the energy. My thinking seemed sluggish. I was hearing everything Maribeth said, but was processing it slowly.

“Chemicals have interesting properties,” continued Maribeth, “particularly here in Chrystal Heights. There’s an unusually high concentration of unique chemicals in the Chrystal Mountains north of town, you know. If one knows what they’re doing...well, you’d be surprised at what’s possible.”

Something wasn’t right. I tried to get up, but nothing seemed to work. I was still awake, but my thoughts just didn’t seem to reach my hands and feet. I couldn’t even talk.

Maribeth stepped over to a cabinet and unlocked it. She removed a jar and brought it back to my chair. She set the container down, then began unbuttoning my blouse.

“Of course, you’re too busy being a nasty user to fully appreciate science,” said Maribeth. “Still, who knows? Maybe one day you’ll learn to appreciate geeks.”

Maribeth pulled my now unbuttoned blouse open. Then she lifted my bra, freeing my breasts.

Even in my dulled state, I knew this was fucking weird. What the hell was the crazy geek girl doing?

Maribeth opened the jar. Inside was some sort of cream. Maribeth scooped out a large dollop with her hand and smeared it over my breast with her gloved hand. Then she took another handful and smeared it over my other breast. She then took a minute to work the cream into both my breasts at the same time. My nipples hardened as her gloved hands meticulously worked my boobs.

“All right,” she said, finally stepping away. “While the cream sets in, let’s work on the rest of you, shall we?”

I still couldn’t answer. I could only stare at her.

Maribeth went back to the cabinet. She returned a few moments later with what appeared to be lipstick.

“Of course, using our local chemicals in a way that shows off these unusual properties requires a high degree of knowledge and skill,” said Maribeth. “And even then, you have to have the right teacher.”

Maribeth, still facing me, suddenly straddled my lap. She opened the lipstick, then slowly leaned forward. “Fortunately,” she said, her voice soft and breathy, “I have the right teacher.”

Maribeth slowly slid the lipstick over my lips. Even in my muddled state, I could feel a powerful tingling sensation in my lips. It was almost erotic.

She finished with my lips and slowly slid off my lap. My legs felt warm where she had been sitting. Moments later, she was behind me, again working her fingers through my hair.

With Maribeth off my lap, I could see my reflection in the mirror. More specifically, I could see my lips. My lips were a bright, slutty red.

Slowly, slowly I began realizing something else felt different. It took several moments for me to work out what it was. Then I knew.

My boobs felt heavier.

They definitely felt heavier. I couldn’t move my head, but glancing down with my eyes, I realized I could see my nipples. That was odd, because my boobs weren’t normally big enough for me to see my nipples from this angle, but I could. Raising my eyes to the mirror again, I was prepared to swear my boobs were bigger than when I had first sat down.

I had no idea how long I sat there in my bemused condition, but eventually Maribeth turned on a hair dryer and started brushing my hair. The soothing strokes of the hair brush combined with the warm flow of air over my scalp lulled me even deeper. Finally, my eyes just closed and everything went quiet.

* * *

I awoke with a start a few minutes later.

Maribeth was still there, but now an older man stood next to her and some big-boobed bimbo blonde sat in a chair behind her. I looked at them all, blinking as I tried to piece together what had happened.

Then I realized I could move again.

I struggled out of the chair. I opened my mouth to say something to Maribeth, but before I could say anything, I realized the blonde had gotten to her feet as well.

Then I shrieked as I realized the bimbo blonde was my reflection.

I had arrived earlier with shoulder-length black hair. Now my hair was golden blonde and full, flowing over my shoulders and down my back like a golden waterfall. It reached my waist.

“My...my...my hair...!” I said, heart pounding.

“Isn’t it adorable?” said Maribeth. “It’ll take you an hour or so to wash it. You can try cutting it off, but it’ll grow back within hours to the same length. The chemicals have temporarily adjusted your follicles, incidentally, so you’ll be growing blonde hair for a year or so.”

I wanted to shriek at her, but I was already realizing another problem.

“My boobth!” I said. “What...what...what happened to my boobth...!”

“Well,” said Maribeth, “you can’t expect to be a good blonde bimbo socialite with those little titties, so I gave you a more impressive rack, because I’m sweet like that.”

“I...I can’t walk awound like this! Look at these things! They’re...they’re huge!”

“Well,” said Maribeth, “I admit I may have gotten a bit carried away, but you’re going to need something to attract men anyway.”

“What the hell is that suppothed to mean?!?”

“Nothing,” said Maribeth, shrugging.

“Don’t patwonize me!” I said. Then my eyes widened. “Why am I lithping so much?!”

Maribeth smiled and pointed at the mirror.

I stepped closer to the mirror and looked at my lips. They were still a bright, slutty red, but now they were thick, lush pillows. My lips were soft and swollen, just begging to be kissed. I was lisping because my lips had swollen so much, they were actually interfering with my speech.

Maribeth smiled again. “Notice anything else about your lips?”

And then I did notice something else. Something important. Something impossible to ignore.

“They’re...they’re weally sensitive,” I said. “Weally, weally sensitive!”

“Exactly,” said Maribeth. “Your lips are now about four times as sensitive as your clit.” Then she turned to the man beside her. “By the way, this is Professor Mackey. He’s the instructor for my Masters Degree program I’m working on.”

I was trying to process all this information, but the sensation in my lips was making it difficult to concentrate on Maribeth’s words. Also, I was becoming very aware of a powerfully masculine scent. I could actually taste the scent. My cheeks reddened as my pussy helplessly lubricated.

“What’s...what’s...that incwedible smell..?” I said, knees pressed together.

“That,” said Maribeth, “is Professor Mackey.”

I couldn’t help it. My gaze locked onto the professor’s groin. I knew what was happening and why, but I couldn’t stop it. I realized I had dropped to my knees, but I still couldn’t stop myself.

Then I felt Maribeth’s hand on the back of my hair, pressing my head forward. My plush red lips were inches away from the professor’s cock.

“F-forget it,” I said. “I’m...I’m not going to do it! I won’t!”

“Oh,” said Maribeth. “That’s a shame. My grade depends on you sucking the professor off. You’re my thesis, you know.”

“Th-that’s too b-bad,” I said, still unable to remove my gaze from the professor’s cock. “You h-had no wight to use me this way for...for...”

Maribeth smiled again as her fingers slowly pulled down the professor’s zipper. “I had no right to use you to get a good grade? Is that what you’re about to say?”

“W-w-wight...!”

My mouth watered helplessly. That wonderful cock was inches from my lips. Then I gasped as sudden explosions of pleasure erupted from my gently jiggling tits as I belated realized that Maribeth had cupped my massive boobs with her hands and my nipples were nearly as sensitive as my lips.

It was too much. I pulled out the professor’s cock and slid my mouth over it.

The professor hardened in my mouth. Moments later, my tightly-wrapped lips were sealed around the base of his cock as he lengthened into my throat. Then my big, firm boobs bobbed as my warm, wet mouth stroked over his rod again and again.

“Wow,” said Maribeth. “Look at the bimbo go!”

The professor watched my bobbing head clinically. “She’s actually doing quite well.”

The sensations from my sensitive lips sliding incessantly over Mackey’s cock had given me a series of tiny orgasms, but the big one eluded me and I was getting crazy needy. Then the professor’s cock hardened even more, becoming a steel bar in my mouth. Moments later, there was a huge explosion in my mouth and I was swallowing the professor’s hot seed with desperate need.

The sensations from my filling belly triggered my release and suddenly I was moaning like a slut around the professor’s cock. I couldn’t stop and my moans continued long after I had swallowed the last of Mackey’s semen.

The professor finally slid his cock out of my mouth.

“This is excellent work, Maribeth,” said the professor. “Is this a direct result of the lipstick?”

“Mostly,” said Maribeth. “The hair lather that knocked her for a loop also functions as a mild hypnotic narcotic. She was quite suggestible while asleep and I applied some strong suggestions. Payne locked them in herself once she actually gave you the blowjob...er, performed oral sex on you, I mean. Payne is now addicted to both semen and the act of performing oral sex.”

“Okay,” he said. “Assuming this girl...ah...Payne, I believe her name is...assuming Payne is still in this condition at the end of the semester, you have done quite well and will receive an A.”

Maribeth nodded. “Thank you, professor,” she said. “I wasn’t sure how much was required for a semester’s worth, so I over-compensated. The hair, lips and boobs will last for at least a year...maybe longer, as I may have used a bit too much of that organic chrystal zinc. The addictions, of course, will likely fade eventually as the physical reinforcements are removed.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but inadvertently burped.

My belly muscles twitched as the taste of the professor’s cock suddenly danced on my tongue again. Then, cheeks red, I said, “A year?!”

“Yes,” said Maribeth.

“I...I...I’m weporting you to the owner! You’re getting fired! You’ll never work with hair again!”

“I know that worked for you in high school, Payne,” said Maribeth, “but it won’t work now. Blonde Concepts bought the patents to several formulas I created and I made a pile of money. I own Chemical Styles Salon.”

Still on my knees, all I could do was blink as I realized I was going to have embarrassing big boobs, big blonde hair and lush blowjob lips for at least a year.

Maribeth stroked my hair sympathetically. “Not my fault if you can’t play the game.”

THE END