The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pleasure Chronicles: The Final Bacchic Call

Pleasure’s Second:

Terry, Pleasure’s second, was in the mood for a slow seduction. Like most of Pleasure’s Disciples, foreplay was necessary for the most pleasure, and they needed to indulge in this necessity. Her need brought her to a local pub. She decided to only where her flip flops, black stockings, and her short deep red dress. She had not worn underwear since she was converted. She found a booth and waited.

A few other sexy Disciples walked in briefly, but saw Terry and knew that this was her hunt. They left as quickly as they came. A few men came over to her, clearly very horny from the orgasmic field she admitted. Using that same field, she made them look for someone else to screw. Then she saw a sexy raven haired woman walk in alone. She was taller than she was, wore a blue dress, and what looked like nine and a half sized heals. Her skin was lightly tanned. Not caring about why this woman was there, she knew that she was the one to have fun with.

“Hey, my name’s Terry. What brings you here?” she innocently said after she walked up to her.

“Um … Hi, I’m Jen … I feel a little strange,” she said as she fell under the control of Terry’s powerful orgasmic field.

“Its OK, Jen. Just come with me, and you’ll feel much better.”

As Terry drove the initiate back to her house, the discussed the foot craze that has consumed the world. They also discussed how more and more women seem to be screwing each other, and truly beautiful ones too. Jen used to hate feet, but recently even found herself looking. What has shocked her more is that she was looking at women’s feet, including her own, and not men’s. She worked to resist these newfound desires by having more sex with men, but it has not helped. Jen did yet not know is that the combined orgasmic field of the Disciples encompasses most of the world now, and that was the source of her new desires.

“Come inside,” Terry said, when they reached the house. The sexy brunettes walked inside, and they sat at the dining room table. Terry already explained that she did not allow anyone to wear dirty shoes in her house. This caused Jen to walk barefoot with her somewhat plain feet, but Terry would soon perfect them.

“So you never said if you actually liked feet now?” Terry asked, while slapping her stocking clad legs and feet on her new friends lap.

“Well … I don’t know. Its really confusing, you know? I not a lesbian, I don’t think. I can’t say I hate them; there is something about them though …” she trailed off and started to look at Terry’s stockinged legs and feet on her lap.

“Ah yes. My perfect feet. Why don’t you massage them for a while, and tell me what you think then”

With seemingly no resistance, she began to rub them passionately. “I guess I do like the feel of them …” Jen said breathlessly. “Ummm, I’m glad. You have no idea how good that feels!” Her feet were more sensitive than any pussy as a result of her being a Pleasure Disciple. “Can I feel them bare?” Jen asked. “Not yet … oooh God yesss … just rub them HARDER!” Terry moaned, and her new lover ablated. Terry’s teeth were clenched as she came close to cumming.

“OH FUCK YA!” she screamed as she came. Footcum pored out of every poor of her feet, through the dark stockings, and all over Jen’s hands. Jen was in shock, but could not resist licking the substance off of her hands, and off Terry’s feet. “It tastes so good,” she said as she licked her hands clean. She then grabbed Terry’s dripping feet, and licked and sucked them dry. “Wha’ the hell’s happening to me … I can feel it … I can feel FOOTCUM inside me … oh … my God, oh fuck … I can feel it everywhere inside me .. you ARE FUCKING HOT … oh … ummm … I think I gonna cum …“ Jen said completely disjointed.

The perfect Terry smiled at the woman, consumed by footcum, now at the edge of orgasm. “You have consumed my footcum. There is no way back now, as I might as well have corrupted your body and soul. Take those petty clothes off, lie on this table, and let us finish this.” Jen ripped her clothes off, and lied on the table, breathing oh so heavily. In contrast, Terry slowly took the only three articles on her: the pair of impossibly black stockings, and the dress. Terry’s flawless and naked body glowed, and could make anyone cum at the very sight of it. She then hopped onto the table, and began to rub Jen’s feet with her own. She rubbed until she came, and the began to spread her footcum over every inch of her body inside and out. She then shoved one foot into Jen’s pussy, and the other into Jen’s mouth to pore a massive amount of foot cum into her body. Jen then had a supreme orgasm and passed out within a shell of footcum.

When Jen awoke, she found her body had transformed into perfection. Her feet were, of course, perfect, and her skin now glistened with a deep and permanent tan. Her breasts had grown, representing her more full figure. Even her raven hair had changed, with it now having natural blue highlights. Jen saw and grabbed her feet, and shoved one into her mouth and the other on her pussy. She rubbed and succeed with great enthusiasm. Her feet soon came, and she knew everything that she needed to. Terry then said, “I can tell that you are going to be a wild Disciple! Welcome!”