The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The pleasure toy.

(I guess the concept of this story is a little innocent for now,cant believe there are many 18 year olds nowadays quite this naive and innocent,but hope you can forgive me that.Story and toy are as much fiction as a totally naive 18 year old probably is!)

Stephanie was contentedly reading her teenage type magazine in her room,it was a little bit young for this blonde,curvy 18 year old but she was sweet and innocent, and not quite as adult in lifestyle as most girls of her age.She heard the doorbell go,then footsteps scurrying up the stairs and a little knock on her door.She opened it,it was her friend Kathy with a magazine in her hand.Kathy opened it and showed Stephanie a picture,

“Look at this Stephanie,“she said,“it claims this vibrator/pleasure toy is far better than any boy having sex with you.And as you dont seem to have any joy with the boys,I thought you could maybe try it out and release some of your pent up passions that way.”

Stephanie looked at the page and smiled,she hadnt had much joy dating boys, all they seemed to want from her was sex,and she suspected this was more due to her DD breasts than her looks,so she turned them down hoping that genuine romance would come her way some day.Kathy was straightforward in her speech and though it didnt come over well Stephanie knew what she had meant by what she said,and didnt take it wrongly.Just of late Stephanie’s hormones had started waking up,and she was confused by what to do about them.In all honesty she fancied Kathy,but Kathy was very straight and would have been shocked at the suggestion of a lesbian relationship with her.Kathy was a horny lady and not surprisingly very popular with the boys.

Stephanie smiled shyly and said,“I dont know,I suppose it would be nice,but I expect I cant afford it if its as good as they claim it is.It would be nice to have something to try and bring me out sexually,and maybe even reach an orgasm.” She looked closer at the page and added,“The girl in the picture seems to have something in her mouth and a visor over her eyes,thats not normal is it?”

“No it isnt,“said Kathy,“it says something about enhancing the experience through mind and body as well as down there!Dont know how,I just like the thing down there!“she giggled,“Might be fun finding out how it does it though!”

Stephanie laughed back and smiled,“Yes I’ve noticed,makes you popular with the boys!”

“I know,“giggled Kathy,“but I make them use a condom every time,I have no desire to get pregnant ever!Still if this thing is better than sex I might give up on the boys and just use that instead!”

Stephanie giggled,“Well I’ll order one if you do,then we can try them out here together and see what the effect is,I might have the confidence to do it if you are here with me.Not sure I would otherwise.”

“You are on,“said Kathy happily,thinking she had finally got Stephanie to ‘lighten up’ sexually,“I will order them for us and we can try them out here together when they arrive,hows that?”

“Fine.“said Stephanie,having realised she would get no peace until she agreed to try it.She thought she ought to try something up her aching pussy,and at least this wasnt a boy with no interest in her as a person.She wrote out a cheque for Kathy,she was surprised how cheap such a complicated device was,she had expected ‘The ultimate experience in pleasure’ to be far more expensive than it was.

A week or so later a brown box arrived for Stephanie,and she guessed what was inside.Even while still unwrapping it she got a call on her mobile from Kathy,her box had arrived too,could she come round and they could try it out together.Stephanie agreed,her mum was out at work,(dad had left home years ago) so she was alone to try out her new toy.Stephanie was a shop worker so had a day off in the week while mum worked at an office,and she was her only child,so it would be safe to do so.

She continued unwrapping the box while waiting for Kathy,and inside she found a standard looking vibrator,a mouthpiece like a scuba diver would use,a set of headphones,a headset with visor and a CD,a pair of press on buttons, along with a book of instructions.At first Stephanie panicked,she didnt have a CD player but on reading the instruction book she discovered that the CD went in a slot in the headset and was played that way. She giggled at the thought of a CD in the headset and said to herself,“I wonder whats on it,hope it doesnt affect my thoughts being that close to my mind! I presume its just some music to arouse or relax me,or both!”

A few minutes later the doorbell rang,it was Kathy and the 2 girls scurried upstairs together.Stephanie showed her what was in the box and Kathy grinned wickedly and teased Stephanie that the CD was full of sexy thoughts and would turn her into a sex maniac,and both giggled loudly at the thought. Kathy hastily tore open her box and discovered the same things in her package as Stephanie had done.They looked at each other for a few minutes, and then at the devices in front of them,and then Kathy said,

“Are we going to try this thing out,or just look at it all day?”

Stephanie blushed,smiled nervously and said,“I guess we should,its just.......,”

“Just what?“said Kathy impatient to get on with it.

“Never had anything stuck up there,“giggled Stephanie shyly,pointing to her pussy area,“my first time and I’m a little nervous.”

Kathy came across and kissed her,and Stephanie felt a warm tingle,Kathy then said,

“It wont harm you dear,and if its as good as it says we may not need boys again,so lets just try it out.”

“OK.“said Stephanie still uncertain.“I guess I have to undress then.”

Kathy giggled,“Well unless you can put it on through your skirt and knickers, the answer is yes.Wonder what we do with these button things.”

Stephanie smiled at her and said,“Well if you read the instruction book you would know,we place them on our nipples and they stimulate that area as well apparantly.”

“Ooh sounds good,“giggled Kathy,“Pleasure for the bosom as well,and you have plenty to pleasure!“she said looking longingly at Stephanie’s ample breasts as opposed to her tiny cleavage,“In that case I wish mine were as big as yours dear!”

Stephanie just blushed at that comment,she liked her big breasts,but did find it made it diffcult for her to decide whether boys liked her,or just her big breasts.

Kathy added,“Oh lets get on with it,you either take your own clothes off or I will do it for you!”

Stephanie smiled and said,“I’ll do it,I might get some peace from you when I try it out.”

Both girls stripped naked,then with Stephanie reading the instructions from the book,they prepared themselves,giggling while doing so for the ‘ultimate sexual experience’ as the book claimed.Kathy had bought some lubricant with her,’to help slide it in’ as she delicately put it,but Stephanie found the vibrator slid very easily into her hole,in fact going deeper than she had imagined.At this sight Kathy did the same and her vibrator slid in effortlessly as well.Stephanie felt a little warm and damp tingle as it settled inside her,it felt very comfortable to her,she had expected to notice it inside her as it had seemed quite large to her eyes when she first looked at it.She then placed the 2 buttons on her nipples, to her surprise they stuck there as if held by suction.reading on she discovered that they were to put the earphones on,place the CD in the slot in the headset then place it over the earphones,and the 2 of them did everything as instructed,Stephanie thought she could hear a whirring noise in her ears, but assumed it was just the CD starting up.They then laid down comfortably as instructed and placed the mouthpieces in their mouths and began breathing through it as instructed,rather than through their noses.They turned to each other,gave each other the thumbs up,then pressed the start button on their own headset.

(As the effect will be the same for both girls,and to save me repeating myself, the next bit of the story will be told through Stephanie’s body.)

Stephanie felt a powerful warming ripple pass through her body,she shuddered and a powerful orgasm ripped through her body.Her juices however did not run down her body but permeated into the device in her pussy which started glowing gently as it did so,only arousing Stephanie more and milking further juices from her damp pussy.She was moaning in ecstasy,the moans only muffled by the mouthpiece.She began to hear sweet music in her ears,and a voice gently whispering words that she couldnt hear,but her mind could,telling her to relax completely and let the pleasure overwhelm her,and she simply had no choice but to obey,her orgasms were wiping out any possible resistance away.Her thoughts simply blanked out after many orgasms and she was only able to listen to and obey the commands on the disc whose orders were being implanted firmly in her mind.Already the tiny mouthpiece was beginning to expand,it already filled her throat and nostrils filling her lungs with air as for now at least she was still required to breathe.It continued to fill her body and when it reached her breasts and stomach a strange thing happened.Her soft flesh began to change,becoming almost rubber like but still human in shape and her nipples hardened and grew,into little rubberised bullets.The music and voice continued to work on her mind,wiping all thoughts away until it was an empty shell containing nothing but her name.This process went on for an hour or so and eventually both girls were laid motionless on the floor,like lifesize rubber dolls,naked and serene,both barely breathing.,their minds wiped clean and only obeying commands from the disc whirring through their head.

At this point the devices in their pussies started buzzing gently,and slowly slid out of the girls,full of their sexual juices and lay down in front of them.At the head office of De-Luxe Dolls plc,2 signals came up on the computerised screen in the admin section.David Williams looked up and made a phone call,

“The 2 new units are ready for collection,at..................,arrange collection as soon as possible please.”

Half an hour or so later,a van drew up outside Stephanie’s house and 4 men climbed out carrying 2 body shaped boxes.They held a device to the door lock and it simply clicked open.They climbed the stairs to Stephanie’s bedroom,saw the 2 sleeping rubberised humans,smiled and placed them in the boxes sealing them in at wrists,ankles and neck,placing the fluid tube on their body,leaving the headset on them flashing away.They then carried the 2 bodies downstairs, placed them in the van and drove away.In 25 minutes the van returned to the De-Luxe Dolls factory,the 2 boxes were unloaded and sent to the factory for ‘preparation’ to take place.

The 2 girls were removed from the boxes and placed in baths filled with a powerful hair remover,both being natural blondes a cap was placed over their heads so that their head hair was not removed,blondes being very prized in a dolls image .After 5 minutes or so the bodies were removed from the baths and not a hair remained on the bodies,or indeed would ever grow there again. They were then taken through to the factory and placed on the production line.At this stage the headsets were switched off and removed.

The tubes containing all their fluids were poured into a container,boiled down into a ‘perfume’ and then injected into the rubberised pussies to give the girls their true sexual essence in their future ‘career’.After this had been carried out,the line that each girl was on whirred into life and they moved down one process.The buttons they had placed on their nipples had now become as one with their bodies,forming the switches that their owners would use in the future to control them.The next workers attached electrodes to the nipples and injected fine tubes through the centre of these sensitve areas,a thick pink solution gurgling through these needles and into their bodies,this had the effect of removing internal organs and replacing it with a thick rubbery goo. When the goo had completed entering them the electrodes were switched on and an electrical charge pulsed through their bodies so that the goo would be stabilised to create the effect of a true rubberised human.They then took the next step down the line.

At this stage Stephanie was ignored,her breasts being deemed big enough not to need adaption.Kathy however was another matter with her tiny B cup breasts.Needles were again placed in Kathy’s small breasts and a blue goo pumped in until the breasts expanded to a size even larger than Stephanie’s, she must have been an E or even F cup before they switched the pump off,her large rubbery breasts flopping all over her chest.They then placed 2 suction cups over her massive breasts,pulsed an electric charge through them,and they became firm and pert.They also did this to Stephanie to tighten up her breast tissue to a ‘satisfactory’ level. Then the line whirred into life and the 2 moved on yet again.

This time they stopped near 2 massive computer banks,and helmets were lowered over their head and wired up to their bodies.This would give them all the data they would need to operate as De-Luxe sex toys,teaching them every position and technique they would need to know about.Also fixing their new identity,and removing their old ones.With both being blondes,and now very buxom blondes they were both chosen as ‘Barbie doll’ sex toys and given the identity of Barbie in their programming from the computer.After this work was done,Stephanie and Kathy no longer existed,just Barbie 37 and Barbie38.When all this work was completed the production line moved on again.

They now reached the end of the line,they were lifted off the conveyor belt and placed onto a stand and 2 tubes lowered over them.The inner tube suctioned onto the bodies and held them tight,then the outer tube sealed onto this form, the inside of this tube being covered with elecrical plates and wiring.The 2 tubes glowed brightly as a massive pulse of electricity passed through them, this would bring the 2 dolls into full operational mode after delivery to their new owners.This work completed,the tubes released them and lifted above their heads.

At this stage David Williams walked into the laboratory,smiled at his engineers, and using a remote control to switch them on said to the 2 motionless dolls

“Barbie37,Barbie 38 operational mode.”

At this point both dolls opened their eyes and giggled then said,

“Barbie dolls 37 and 38 operational Sir,how can we please you today?”

David Williams had never before processed 2 girls at the same time,and he had a wonderfully wicked idea,

“The 2 Barbie dolls are to pleasure each other for my amusement.”

Both units giggled again and said,“Yes Sir,we obey your command.”

The 2 girls grabbed each other happily and after a few minutes of passionate kissing and playing with each others ample breasts,bringing moans of passion from each other they lay down on the floor in a 69 position and attacked each others pussy with wild freedom,teasing the others clit and breasts at the same time.The moans of pleasure and passion were quite loud and though their new ‘dollified’ forms were incapable of reaching orgasm it was very clear that they were enjoying each others close company considerably!After half an hour or so of heavy passion they were ordered to seperate and await their next command,they did this instantly and stood blankly awaiting their next command.

“Units 37 and 38 enter sleeping pods and go into standby mode.“David Williams told them.

“We obey Master.“they both said in a blank,far away but soft and feminine voice,and did as they were told,the scientists then lowered the tube over their sleeping pods,the girls closed their eyes and switched off.

David Williams turned to the computer monitor seeking purchasers for his latest Barbie dolls to roll off the production line,this line of his walking,talking sex dolls proving very popular worldwide.He thought it would be a shame to seperate the 2 girls who clearly had been close friends in human form,but most men only need 1 pleasure doll! It didnt really matter anyway,he smiled to himself,they would only recognise themselves and each other from their designated unit number from now on so did it really matter?Then scrolling down the screen he saw the perfect positions for them.

(A few weeks later)

On the strip in Vegas there was this shop with its name in flashing lights,’Meet the girl of your dreams,girls to fulfil your every fantasy.’ and pictures of girls dressed in all the normal fantasy outfits,plus a few more original ones in the window.The punchline being the opportunity to escort Wonder Woman,Barbie or any other female fantasy figure for the night for a fee!As to what you did with your fantasy girl was entirely up to you!Amongst the half dozen or so ‘girls’ out the back asleep in their control pods were Barbie 37 and 38.

How did this ‘fantasy girl’ thing work,well its quite simple,all 6 girls had been processed as basic Barbie type models with no thoughts or intelligence of their own.A client would come in,or call and arrange a meet or a delivery and they were simply told the fantasy girl would be ready in 1 hour.They were asked which fantasy girl they wished to escort,then the bodies were simply removed from their control pod,a disc placed in their headset controller and it would programme them to be that person for 24 hours,at the end of which time they would either return to the office or if on a package service delivery,place themselves in the box they had travelled in,and send a signal that they were ready for collection,and of course this system had foolproof non tamper devices locked into it. They would then go into standby mode unti they were returned to their pod.When their thoughts had been programmed to the desired needs, they would be dressed for the role,and then just before their collection they would be switched on by the buttons implanted into their nipples by remote control.

The girls would be used for all services,and Kathy and Stephanie lived out many roles from demure dolls like Sindy and Barbie through to sex-mad Barbarella,Catwoman and many other lifestyles as well,Stephanie and Kathy even once did a promotion as Marilyn Monroe lookalike twins,and no one could have told the difference from the original!They also did many childrens parties, imagine how your 6 year old daughter would feel when a truly living Barbie walked into her party!Or equally how a man would feel when a leather clad vixen like Xena walked into his bedroom only seeking one thing,his body!Kathy and Stephanie had truly become Pleasure toys instead of simply playing with them.Kind of ironic really!