The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you are under the legal age of consent in your area (generally 18 years but sometimes as much as 21), or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of sex and sexual pleasure between adults, please do not read further. This story is a work of fiction and has no basis in fact to actual people, living or dead, or real life events.

Do not post elsewhere without the expressed, written permission of Samurai Sword.

Copyright © 2004 by Samurai Sword. All rights reserved.

Revision copyright © 2006. Corrected several errors and deleted extraneous elements

The Powder

Prologue

She gingerly tilted the small bottled and lightly tapped it with her other hand, watching the fine powder tumble out in tiny clumps. Even though she wore surgical gloves, she was especially careful not to spill any of the contents on her hand. When a sufficient amount of the precious substance was released, she placed the cap back on the bottle and pushed it firmly to ensure a tight seal. Next, she lifted the treated item a few inches off the countertop and rubbed the sheer fabric against itself. The powder worked in and would be almost unnoticed to the casual observer. Extending her arms out from her body, she walked into the next room and placed the object in the drawer. Hanging part of it over the edge of the wood, she then used her elbow to slide the drawer shut, deliberately leaving a small portion of the powdered fabric conspicuously exposed.

Returning to the countertop, she immersed her gloved hands in a small bowl of tap water. She next picked up a paper towel, patted her gloved hands dry and dropped the towel in the trashcan. She then poured the bowl of water slowly into the sink, aiming deliberately for the flow to go directly down the drain without splashing. The bowl and the plastic wrap on the counter followed the towel into the trash. Finally, she carefully peeled off the gloves, once more to the trash and then a thorough washing and scrubbing of her hands. Satisfied with her clean up, she lifted the plastic liner out of the trashcan and carried the bag with her out of the bathroom.

She paused only for a moment to reconsider the treated item and its position. The careful preparation ritual had allowed her to avoid thinking of the possible implications of what she was doing. Her mind quickly retraced her activities of the last few minutes, seeking any possible mistake or implicating item she may have overlooked. She felt a tingle of excitement as her mind wandered to the possible results of her plan, but she quickly snapped off that direction of thinking. “Don’t get in a hurry,” she admonished herself, as she turned to walk out of the room. Within moments she was down the steps and out the door.

Several minutes later, she was in the public library seated a secluded reading couch, pretending to read a newspaper. Her only stop on the way was a quick swing through a fast food restaurant parking lot where she tossed the plastic bag into the trash. The newspaper she propped up with her right hand merely served to conceal the small electronic device she was monitoring in her left hand. “It shouldn’t be long now.”

1.

“This would be so easy, if some people weren’t so darned stubborn,” Melissa Adair thought to herself as she switched off the ignition. Climbing out of her car, the young real estate agent took a long look at the house. The stately two-story Colonial would be the perfect cover photo for a real estate magazine. Large without being gaudy, sitting on a sizeable but not enormous lot, any number of buyers would ordinarily be competing against one another for this property. Except, ahh yes, except the asking price was significantly more than the market value of the home. Melissa had tried in vain to reason with the owner. Buyers may love the place, but they can find better deals elsewhere. She was beginning to fear the property would be a dead weight on the Burgess Real Estate list for the entire six-month contract.

Smoothing her skirt and straightening her jacket, she walked to the front door. Melissa stumbled and nearly fell as her right heel caught in the cobblestone walkway. “Agh!” she murmered aloud as she caught herself and continued. She wished she had just worn a pantsuit and loafers, as she normally did for a client visit to a property. Many times the client wanted to walk around the exterior of a house – a skirt and heels were fine for the office, but they didn’t make for easy trips around shrubbery, through gardens, etc. Shaking her head, Melissa realized she was annoyed with the owner, not with her choice of attire, though the two issues were related today.

Yesterday, she had taken a call from a Mr. Jacobs, who said he was interested in the property. He told her he ran a small company in another state, but was originally from the area and was going to be in town tomorrow only and wanted to find a home for his retirement set for next month. He said he saw the Colonial on her agency’s website and really wanted to see it. They set up a time to meet at the house. Melissa expected that Jacobs would quickly discover the place was overpriced. She did, however, immediately plan to pitch to him a few other properties in the area once they were done with the Colonial.

Melissa was reluctant to call the owner, Miss Hannover, but she needed to check that the planned viewing would be all right. She also felt she had to make another attempt at persuading her to reduce the asking price. As expected, Hannover refused to lower the price but she assured Melissa that the house would be immaculately presented for her arrival.

Before Melissa could hang up, Miss Hannover remarked, “Oh, I expect you will go out of your way to impress the client.”

Through clenched teeth, Melissa gave a falsely pleasant reply, “Oh, I always do.” Barely containing her feeling of being insulted.

“I know dear, I just want to make sure you also dress appropriately. My place is, after all, very sophisticated and I think it’s very important for your attire to match in order to give a good impression.”

Melissa felt the blood rush to her face as her knuckles went white around the tightly gripped phone receiver, “I assure you, everything about me tomorrow will be professional.”

“Of course,” Miss Hannover replied in a dismissive tone. She continued as if Melissa’s original reply were unimportant, “I’m thinking something like you wore when we first met. You had a gray business blazer and skirt, black patent leather high heels. But they weren’t too high as too be lacking in class.”

Melissa had had enough! With the last bit of politeness she could muster she said, “Okay, I promise, that outfit or something like it and I will be VERY professional – as always. Now I really must let you go so that I can prepare for tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Melissa. You are simply wonderful! Bye now.”

And here she was today, standing on the front step and still annoyed. She had bowed to Miss Hannover’s wishes on the style of her outfit. She fumbled briefly with the realtor box on the door but managed to get the code in correctly and extracted the key. She opened the front door and stepped into the foyer, pushing the door closed behind her. In the foyer was a large mirror.

Melissa took the time to check her appearance. At 25, one of the youngest realtors in her firm, her hazel eyes sparkled, with only the tiniest hint of crow’s feet at the corner of her eyelids. Her high cheekbones accentuated her full lips. A few small pimples peeked stubbornly through her makeup. Though truthfully, only she really noticed them and only because they reminded her of her worse condition as a teenager. Her long, wavy light brown hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail. A sky-blue three-button blazer and matching skirt hugged her 5ft 7in frame. Somewhat chubby as a child, the baby-fat had finally melted away thanks to her almost daily rituals at the gym. Melissa was not obsessive or vain about her looks but she could never forget being picked on as a youngster. This late-bloomer was determined to never revisit those painful days.

Melissa straightened her thin gold necklace and wondered for the fourth or fifth time if her top showed too much cleavage. Even the relatively thick button-down blazer couldn’t hide the fact that she had a very ample chest. Suntan pantyhose and a pair of off-black, 3-inch suede heels completed her outfit. If asked her opinion of her best feature, Melissa would probably shyly name her eyes or her smile. No doubt her eyes and smile were very nice but deep down she knew she had fabulous legs. She was fine with the fact that she was girl-next-door pretty, instead of movie-star beautiful, but she was happy with the thought that her legs could compete with those of any fashion model.

“Well if a little T-and-A gets the client to buy…” but Melissa immediately cut it off. She corrected herself, “I’m a professional here to do a job and I KNOW how to sell houses. Now, if he just so HAPPENS to like the way I look, oh well, so much the better. But that’s not my purpose.” Of course it would be worth almost anything to be done with this pain-in-the-rear owner and also soak up the five-figure sales commission. “Okay, stop it!” she thought.

With an anxious sigh, Melissa turned and walked out of the foyer. She was several minutes early and decided to take a quick walk through the house to refresh her memory and perhaps practice what she would say to the client. As expected, the living room, kitchen, den and guest rooms were all immaculately clean and tidy. Melissa almost decided not to visit the upstairs, but she knew that she wanted to put on the best presentation possible in order to make Mr. Jacobs happy. Surely he would decide not to grossly overpay for THIS place, but she hoped she could impress him with her sales abilities and entice him to see some more reasonably priced homes.

Her shoes sank deeply into the plush carpet and her hips naturally swayed as a result of her high heels. Her hand glided up the cool, smooth mahogany banister. The stairs provide a view of the den with its ornate picture frames. The soft leather couch and loveseat matched perfectly with the beautiful stone fireplace and dark granite mantle topped with crystal candleholders. Melissa was envious and she aspired to have a place like this some day. “I guess I am dressed appropriately for this place,” she thought, somewhat sarcastically, but she realized her mood had changed. Being alone in this quiet place and dressed as she was, was she suddenly starting to feel sexy? “Eyes on the target, girl,” she whispered as entered the master bedroom.

Like the rest of the house, the bedroom was in flawless condition. The queen-sized canopy bed had a flowery comforter that matched the silk rose bouquet on top of the chest-of-drawers. A massive mirror was attached to the back of the dresser. Everything was perfect. Everything? Wait a minute. Was that a black spot on the front of the dresser? Taking a few steps closer, Melissa saw the mystery item was not a spot, but something hanging out from the drawer. As she stepped in directly in front of the dresser, Melissa realized it was the foot of a pair of black nylons.

2.

Carolyn Hannover could actually hear the blood pounding in her temples. Though she may have convinced herself this was merely another scientific experiment, she was always one of those scientists who could find herself very excited about a laboratory trial run. Only she wasn’t in a laboratory and she would never dare write an article about THIS experiment for any scientific journal.

Shifting herself on the couch, she raised the tiny monitor even closer to her face. Anyone walking around the stack of books might now see the small device, but Carolyn figured she could quickly lower it before the person realized what it was. Besides, this was important and she didn’t want to miss it. Carolyn’s preparation for this day involved much, much more than the several minutes’ effort she spent in her home this morning prior to Melissa’s arrival.

Carolyn had been with Walker Chemical for the past 6 years. She was consistently rated as one of the most productive employees in the Nutrition and Food Division and received numerous pay raises that placed her salary far above most of her coworkers. They probably thought the company was extremely generous to her. Carolyn viewed things differently. She assessed herself to be in a desperate struggle for more freedom and much more significant accomplishment. She chaffed under the company’s strict laboratory ethics rules and had become downright hostile with some of the corporate lawyers. Her bold experiments required innovative thinking and risk taking. The bureaucratic drones around her could never appreciate her vision, much less understand it.

Carolyn’s bosses tolerated her deteriorating attitude because of her still solid productivity. They also had another reason for keeping her around, though they would never discuss it even amongst themselves. Carolyn was a very attractive lady and they knew she was a big part of the reason why many of the male research scientists remained with the company, despite their comparatively low pay. She was only 31 and maintained a slender, athletic frame. Her clear blue eyes, short jet-black hair and light complexion immediately called for attention. Her B-cup breasts were more than adequate for her delicate build and her heart-shaped rump connected perfectly to two very lovely legs. Research scientists were mostly a male bunch and the stereotype about them was true: As a general rule they were unattractive and unskilled with women. The relatively few female research scientists had a reputation for lacking beauty. Carolyn was the exception to the rule. She accentuated her sexuality by regularly wearing short skirts and high heels to work. For her part, Carolyn cared very little about the affect she had on her coworkers. She wore what she worse simply because it pleased her. Whenever one of the men would work up the courage to make an advance, she would brush it aside without a second thought. The men seemed incapable of being truly frustrated and many of them settled for simply adoring her from afar.

Carolyn just never gave much thought to a serious relationship. A husband, or even boyfriend, would consume time that she’d prefer to spend on her work. A sex drive? Yes, she had one, but she was satisfied with pleasuring herself when necessary.

Until three months ago, Carolyn was giving serious consideration to starting her own research firm. Her primary concern was that the business side of a start-up would seriously detract from her time in the lab – not to mention the sucking up she’d have to do to get investors.

What happened three months ago? It was vivid in Carolyn’s memory. Late one night in the lab, she stumbled across an amazing discovery. She quickly decided she would not share this discovery with the company. After a handful of lab experiments, she deleted all the related documents from the company server and replaced them with false reports showing this particular project to be at a dead-end. Then she hid the product of her work and smuggled it out of the lab. The drones in legal and marketing wouldn’t have a clue how to proceed with this wondrous discovery. Carolyn already had some ideas and she wasn’t afraid to take bold steps. Today would be the first and she was very excited.

On the tiny screen she could see the subject was in position. At this moment, she felt the needle-sting of her underdeveloped human compassion. What if the powder hurt or even killed the subject? After all, Melissa wasn’t even a willing participant. Carolyn still had time to grab her cell phone and make a quick call to stop her. “No! This is for the advancement of science. Even if she dies, which she won’t, she’s served a good purpose.” All these jumbled thoughts occurred in an instant and were gone. Carolyn watched Melissa.

3.

Melissa peered down at the nylon. The rest of the house was in perfect order. This was a noticeable exception. Could something so minor be a problem? It was highly unlikely that Mr. Jacob’s decision would turn on this small bit of clutter. Still she pondered. It might distract him just enough to break his concentration on my presentation. Then I might not be able to talk him into seeing some of the other places I planned. She remembered her training, “An agent doesn’t touch the owner’s possessions without permission.” Ha, as if I could call her up, “Miss Hannover? It’s Melissa Adair, your agent; you’ve got a piece of clothing sticking out of a drawer. Would you mind if I put it back in place?”

At the library, Carolyn wanted to jump through the screen. Her hand was actually trembling. “What are you waiting for?” see whispered with an inhaled voice.

Look, Carolyn is very neat with this place. She clearly didn’t realize she’d left it hanging out. Therefore she would never notice that it had been put back in place. Melissa blurted out loud, “Stop wasting time!” She grabbed the dresser drawer with her right hand and gently picked up the nylon with her left. As she slid the drawer open, she absently wondered if this was a stocking or pantyhose in her hand. With the drawer open completely (I thought I was just going to open it enough to shove the hose back in?) she quickly saw that it was pantyhose. And that pair wasn’t alone. Only a few loose pair were scattered about. The rest, it must have been a couple dozen pair, were still in their packages – very pricey, upscale brand packages. “My, my,” Melissa whispered as she dropped the black hose into the drawer and pushed it shut, “expensive tastes all around.” It was then that she then noticed a tingling on the fingers and palm of her left hand. Absently, she rubbed her thumb across her fingers as she raised her hand to her face.

Carolyn smiled quietly to herself. The tiny spy camera in the bouquet of roses wasn’t wired for sound and she hadn’t heard Melissa’s comments, but she wouldn’t have cared anyway. She had what she wanted. All her preparation was paying off. Melissa had apparently noticed something, based on the way she was staring at her hand, but Carolyn wasn’t worried. She knew the powder absorbed through flesh very quickly. Now it was time to move.

Melissa’s brows wrinkled and her upper lip puckered slightly as she studied her still tingling hand. She thought she noticed some gray powder. Talcum powder? Baby powder? Something else? As she looked closer, she could no longer see anything on her hand. The tingling gradually ceased. “I hope Jacobs isn’t late,” she sighed as she turned and walked towards the door.

4.

“Eleven o’clock, time for my client,” Melissa thought as she paced on the steps outside the front door. Had it gotten warmer outside? She intended to meet him at the driveway. As if on cue, she saw a vehicle approaching the house and as it got closer, the driver turned into the driveway. “Here we go.” But Melissa already felt something wasn’t quite right. The vehicle was unhesitating, as if the driver was very sure of the destination. That didn’t fit with a prospective client who had never been to the house. Besides, most people don’t rent Jaguars.

Upon closer inspection, Melissa realized the driver was none other than the owner, Carolyn Hannover. “Oh great, I don’t need her looking over my shoulder and this’ll probably make it more difficult to get him out to some other houses.” That feeling of annoyance was back, but Melissa plastered a smile on her face anyway and waited.

Did Melissa’s face already look a bit red? The two-minute drive from the library felt like hours to Carolyn. This was exciting. She shut off the ignition, opened the door wide and swung her left leg out, placing her 3-inch designer heel on the driveway. Realizing she was forgetting her brief case, she leaned over to the passenger’s seat to grab it. Her awkward position caused her skirt to ride up to the top of her thigh. The result was, for a moment, Carolyn’s long, shapely leg was on full display to Melissa.

Nice legs, Melissa had to admit to herself. Almost as good as mine. It must be nice to always wear the most expensive hosiery. Melissa caught herself. Why am I being so catty? Do I dislike this woman THAT much? “I have to be professional,” she corrected herself. After all I AM her agent.

Carolyn extracted herself from the vehicle and beamed a broad smile.

“Hello, Miss Hannover. I wasn’t expecting to see you today.”

“Oh yes! I accidentally left some important papers here at the house and decided to run home during lunch to grab them. And please, call me Carolyn.”

Accidentally-left-some-papers, my fanny. You want to make sure I show this place to your satisfaction. Melissa forced an even bigger smile. “Okay, Carolyn it is. I’m glad to see you too. Our prospective buyer is a little late.”

“Well then, let me make you some coffee while you wait.”

“I’d like that.”

Melissa allowed Carolyn to take the lead as they entered the front door. In passing, she noticed that Carolyn’s perfume smelled very nice and she wore the cutest pearl earrings.

“I simply LOVE your shoes! You have to tell me where you got them,” Carolyn remarked over her shoulder as she led Melissa to the kitchen.

“Why, thank you.” Maybe she was a bit too judgmental on Carolyn. Gosh, had it gotten warmer INSIDE the house too? Melissa felt tiny beads of perspiration on her forehead. Her vision blurred slightly and she had to blink to correct it.

Melissa seated herself at the kitchen table. Carolyn was engaging her in idle chitchat as she prepared the coffee, but Melissa was gradually having a tougher time following. She felt a growing fuzziness and sense of detachment that seemed to originate from between her eyes.

Carolyn completed her chore with the coffee maker and walked past the kitchen table. She sat on a bar stool directly opposite Melissa. Melissa absently wondered why Carolyn hadn’t taken the table seat across from her. After all, it was closer to the coffee maker, but Melissa just couldn’t hold the thought.

Melissa wasn’t aware that she had placed an elbow on the table and propped her head in her hand. Carolyn continued to speak, but Melissa could barely concentrate. She occasionally managed to slur out a “yeah” or “mmm hmm.” Her blurred vision had been replaced by tunnel vision. She could only really see Carolyn. After an undetermined period of time, the upper half of Carolyn’s body faded from Melissa’s vision. Carolyn’s legs were the only things that were clear. Those lovely, dreamy legs. Oh, they looked so nice in pantyhose. Her shoe. Was Carolyn dangling a shoe?

The tingling Melissa felt earlier in Carolyn’s bedroom was back. But this time it wasn’t in her hand. It was all across her lower body. Melissa would have thought it pleasant, but she was beyond the ability to process a thought like that.

Carolyn continued chatting about nothing in particular. Any outside person who was only listening would think that Carolyn was engaged in a perfectly normal conversation. They wouldn’t be aware that Carolyn was studying Melissa very intently. Melissa’s eyes were dilated and her speech was heavily slurred. Carolyn figured she could start reciting the Declaration of Independence or even sing in Japanese at this point and Melissa wouldn’t react. “It won’t be long now.”

Carolyn talking to me… her legs… her nylons. “Why is everything going sideways?” was Melissa’s last thought as her head fell from her hand and she slumped on the table.

5.

“Hey, Melissa, you’ve got to get going.”

“What? Huh?”

“What the heck are you waiting on?”

Melissa opened her eyes. She was in a bed.

“Are you talking in your sleep? Get up! You don’t want to be late for your interview do you? Four years of college and it would suck to blow the best job opportunity you’ve had.”

Job opportunity? But I already have a j…Melissa rolled over. She was in the apartment she had shared in college with her friend Kelly. Kelly was standing beside the bed and had hold of Melissa’s shoulder. But why is Kelly’s hair so long? The last time…

“GET UP!”

“Okay, okay. I’m up.” Melissa sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

“This is the outfit you’re going to wear, right?” Kelly was holding a hanger covered by a clear plastic dry-cleaning bag. Melissa could see a business outfit on the hanger as Kelly hung it on the closet door.

“Huh?”

“It’s just about perfect. Look, I have to run to work. I’m going to do something and I insist you not get mad at me.”

“Okay.” Melissa blinked in confusion.

“Notice how the outfit I’m wearing is pretty much like yours?” Kelly did a quick twirl, displaying a skirt of similar style to the one on the closet door. The primary difference was that Kelly’s was navy blue and Melissa’s was tan. Kelly was also several inches shorter and had needed to get the skirt hemmed.

“Uh huh.”

“Do you know what’s different?”

“Uh, no?”

Melissa walked quickly out of the room, only to return moments later. She tossed a packet on the bed. “Look, it’s time you invested in some quality hosiery. God may not care about that $2.49 pair from the grocery store that you wear to church, but the people at Burgess Real Estate want their agents to look professional.”

“Oh, you’re an expert on my prospective employer, eh?” Melissa tried to sound sarcastic, but her eyes were drawn to the packet.

“I’m expert enough to know they won’t BE your employer if you don’t impress them. I’m officially late. See ya later.” Kelly stepped forward and kissed Melissa lightly on the forehead. Before pulling back, she whispered, “Now, don’t forget to put my gift on those gorgeous legs of yours. And good luck!”

The combination of the kiss and the whisper were almost electric. Melissa inhaled involuntarily, taking in Kelly’s perfume. Melissa sensed her own arousal. Kelly spun to leave and Melissa was almost eye-level with Kelly’s ass. Though Kelly was a bit shorter than average, she usually had no problem turning heads. Melissa found herself staring at Kelly’s behind and legs as she walked away.

When Kelly finally left her field of view, Melissa stared down at the gift. It was department store pantyhose. Yes, much more expensive than what she’d spend. Now Melissa found herself thinking this was the absolute perfect item for her outfit. How could she not see it before? Why had she even considered wearing the cheap stuff? Why had she EVER worn the cheap stuff? Melissa could feel her excitement build as she turned the package over in her hand. This would get her the job. It had to. She really, really wanted the job. Financial independence would be wonderful. Funny, the arousal she felt when Kelly kissed her was growing stronger. She closed her eyes as she fumbled with the package.

6.

“…….m…..a…….”

“…..m.l..sa…..”

“…melissa…”

“Melissa”

“MELISSA, are you awake? Are you okay, dear?”

Melissa bolted upright. She was wide-awake and instantly knew where she was. She was sitting on the leather couch in Carolyn’s living room.

“Oh, but the client! How silly of me! I have to show the house!”

“Relax, dear, relax. He’s not here yet. You passed out, but you were only down for a couple of minutes.”

Melissa saw that Carolyn had pulled a chair beside the couch. Carolyn had a hand on Melissa’s shoulder. In the other was a damp cloth.

“I don’t know why I passed out. This has never happened.” Melissa blurted her words rapidly. She was having trouble regaining control of her voice, but she felt strangely energized. In fact, she couldn’t remember the last time she felt so good.

“I don’t know either, dear. I was just debating calling an ambulance. Did you skip breakfast? Are you dehydrated?”

“No, no, I feel fine -- great actually. Please, no ambulance. I’m sure I’ll be okay,” replied Melissa, attempting to reassure herself. She was starting to feel embarrassed at the circumstances.

“One minute we were having a nice conversation and the next thing I know you slumped over and fell out of your chair.”

“Oh, my!”

“I didn’t want to leave you on the kitchen floor, so I picked you up and brought you in here.”

Melissa noticed that Carolyn’s blazer was off and her blouse looked a bit rumpled, “probably from carrying me,” she thought.

“I’m so sorry for the trouble, Miss Hannover.”

“No, dear, no trouble at all and it’s ‘Carolyn’ remember? I’m just glad you’re okay. Though I’m afraid you got a runner in your hose when you fell.” Carolyn pointed towards Melissa’s feet.

“Wha…” Melissa’s legs were still up on the couch and her shoes had been removed. As she turned to look at her legs, she saw, at the top of her right big toe, a snag that had already run up just past her knee.

Melissa’s eyes widened in shocked. Her heart pounded as if it were trying to beat its way out of her chest. The skin of her right leg, underneath the run, felt as if snakes were slithering up and down the flesh.

“SHIT! SHIT! OH DAMMIT!” They can’t be like this! This isn’t right. Melissa rapidly but gently placed her hands on either side of the run and began to push the nylon together, as if this would magically fix the run. “DAMN! DAMN!”

Why? Why? It’s not supposed to be like this. Tears streamed down Melissa’s face. Her heart beat even faster. The run wasn’t disappearing and her hands trembled so badly she was actually pulling the fibers of the nylons apart as much as pushing them together.

7.

Carolyn’s face was a portrait of wonder and astonishment. Any other person also watching Melissa at that moment would probably have a similar look, but Carolyn’s reason was different. Carolyn wasn’t confused at this “strange” behavior. Her reaction was more akin to the four-year old who runs down the stairs on Christmas morning to find a shiny red tricycle under the tree.

Getting from the kitchen to here had been easy. After Melissa slumped on the table, Carolyn had dragged her to the couch, laid her down on the soft leather cushions and removed her shoes. After placing the shoes on the floor, she placed a hand on Melissa’s right foot and pinched a small bit of hose between her nails. A firm twist and pull created a run. She settled herself in a chair next to Melissa, placed a damp wash cloth on Melissa’s head, forced a look of deep concern to her own face and began speaking Melissa’s name.

8.

Melissa felt a pair of hands close around her own. Through her sobs, she realized that someone had been speaking to her. Melissa’s head was bowed and eyes closed. She listened to the voice for the first time.

“Easy, now Melissa. It’s going to be okay. I promise it will be alright.” It was Carolyn. She was holding Melissa’s hands and speaking softly. Here words were soothing. Melissa was still painfully aware of the crawling flesh on her right leg, but she managed to regain a small amount of her composure.

“Look at me Melissa, please.” Melissa’s eyes were closed. Slowly she raised her head. She turned towards Carolyn’s voice. Here eyes were still closed and a tear leaked from the corner of a shut lid.

“It’s okay, Melissa. I promise.” Melissa guessed that from this angle, she wouldn’t be able to see that horrible run.

Maybe she can help me.

Melissa opened her eyes. She saw Carolyn’s face looking up at her. Carolyn was kneeling beside the couch. Though Melissa was determined not to look in the direction of her own legs, she could feel the warmth of Carolyn’s hands around her own.

“There! That’s much better! Oh, my dear Melissa. Everything is going to be fine.”

Blue. God, her eyes are so blue. Face, so soft and pretty. Melissa’s thoughts seemed to slow as Carolyn’s soothing words washed over her.

“Alright, Melissa. Is it the run in your hose? Is that the problem?”

Ah, everything would be perfect except for that, Melissa thought. So nice having Carolyn here taking care of me. Melissa was unable to mouth those words and merely nodded instead.

“I have just the thing. Stay right there.”

Before Melissa could even react, Carolyn stood and walked quickly out of the room.

Melissa immediately felt her heart begin to pound again. Her brief sense of security was slipping away. She closed her eyes and listened for Carolyn’s voice.

9.

Carolyn breezed through the kitchen towards the laundry room. She could barely contain her emotions. The “giddy as a schoolgirl” cliché could not be more appropriate for how she felt. “This is WORKING! Okay, get a hold of yourself.”

Passing the doorway, into the cramped space between the dryer and the wall, she paused only long enough to snatch up a shopping bag. In an instant, she had hurried back through the kitchen and into the living room.

Melissa was where Carolyn had left her. Her head was even still turned to the side where Carolyn had been kneeling, but the eyes had once again closed. Melissa’s hands were no longer on her legs. Instead, they hovered and trembled a few inches above the run. Melissa had begun to sob again and her chest and head shook more violently with each intake of breath.

Carolyn paused. Was this pity that she began to feel? After all, here was a strong, independent woman reduced to a state of utter helplessness. It was almost pathetic. “But she’s just one girl, remember? Just one subject in the experiment! This is more important than some silly notions like ‘pity’ and ‘pathetic.’ It’ll all be worth it.”

Carolyn beamed, “Alright! Open those eyes and wipe away those tears! The solution is here.”

Carolyn sat in the chair beside Melissa and lifted the shopping bag onto Melissa’s lap. Melissa opened her eyes and looked at Carolyn.

“My cousin works for a clothing importer. Every few weeks we meet for lunch and she brings me a bag of free stuff. I expect you and I wear the same size in hose. I want you to take your pick here, as many as you like.” One of Carolyn’s hands rested gently but firmly on Melissa’s shoulder. She squeezed, “Gosh, take all of them if you want!”

Melissa peered into the bag to see several packages of hosiery similar to the ones she had seen in Carolyn’s drawer. Instantly her spirits lifted.

“Oh, Mu-m-Miss Hannover, I just couldn’t take these,” Melissa stammered, although she was already digging into the bag.

“It’s Carolyn, remember? And don’t be silly. They didn’t cost a thing and they’ll look and feel wonderful on you. Trust me!”

Images of putting on the hose flashed in Melissa’s mind. Carolyn’s voice caressed her. In particular, the phrase “look and feel wonderful” sent a shiver down Melissa’s spine.

Carolyn stood. “I have to get back to work now, but I seriously want you to enjoy those. Please give me a call on my cell phone if you start to feel faint again. I’ll call you soon to see how you’re doing.”

Melissa’s hands were still buried in the bag. It was almost as if she were trying to touch each package at once. The thought of Carolyn leaving made her both excited and troubled at once. She immediately began to think about what she would do when she had the place to herself. But Carolyn had been so wonderfully comforting and maybe, just maybe, she’d help Melissa change her…

“Bye, Melissa.” Carolyn was already halfway across the room to the door.

“G-g-good bye!”

Upon hearing the front door close, Melissa swung her legs off the couch and rotated herself to stand up, carefully clutching to her chest the bag of precious cargo. Before she could rise, Melissa’s eyes were drawn again to the horrible snag. Feelings of revulsion suddenly returned; the excitement of the shopping bag was temporarily forgotten. Melissa heart began to race even faster and she was as breathless as if she had just run a long sprint. She let the shopping bag fall to the floor, as she simultaneously kicked off her shoes and reached behind her for the zipper on her skirt. Each of her ragged exhales was punctuated with a cry or a whimper. Panic took on an almost physical presence in her chest and lungs because she just couldn’t get her darned fumbling fingers to move fast enough.

Finally, the button and zipper yielded and Melissa wasted no time in pulling her skirt down to her ankles. In one fluid motion, her hands slid back up her legs, grabbed hold of the nylon waistband of her ruined nylons and yanked them down toward her feet. Before her hands even got all the way to her ankles, she sat on the couch in time to raise her feet, enabling her to remove the offending clothing completely. With an angry grunt, she flung them. They hit Carolyn’s television with a soft “thump” and tumbled to the floor.

Melissa stared forward briefly as her breathing slowed. Relief? Not completely, but she did sense that an emergency had passed. Though the crisis was over, she still had something else to do. Oh yes!!! The shopping bag! She had no time to think that she might look silly or awkward in someone else’s house wearing nothing but her blazer top and a pair of panties. She eagerly dumped the contents of the bag onto the rug.

Melissa squatted in front of the packages, letting her knees come to rest on the floor. Her breathing was still deep and rapid but excitement had replaced the panic. Her hands swirled the packages as a child would swirl a deck of playing cards. Her mind raced at the possibilities, “so many colors, so many styles and so many textures. ALL of it glorious nylons and all of them for me!!!”

What to wear? What to chose? “I supposed it should be something to go with my outfit,” thought Melissa. Any other time that thought would be a sensible one, but it produced a strange response in Melissa. She was annoyed with herself. “Hmmph!! All these beautiful hose to choose from. The MOST important thing I wear. Why let my OTHER clothes dictate what I wear? It should be the other way around!”

The fact that she obviously had no other clothes here seemed very unimportant. Melissa quickly stood and began to unbutton her top. She dropped the blazer on the chair beside the couch. Within seconds her bra and panties joined the blazer.

Now Melissa stood naked. Melissa Adair, successful real estate agent, stood stark naked and alone in a client’s house. She paused only for a moment to consider it. The only thing that surprised her was that she wasn’t surprised. She wasn’t going to waste any time contemplating the right or wrong of what she was doing. She kneeled again in front of the packages.

10.

“Yes!!!” Carolyn couldn’t even whisper. She had said it aloud.

Carolyn sat in her car, staring down at the small viewing screen. She hadn’t even bothered to leave her own driveway. She let out a sigh of relief. The product appeared to have the anticipated effect on humans as well. Her initial lab results showed that the animal subjects became totally engrossed with any object they touched that had been infused with the powder -- hats, basketballs, stuffed animals, oranges, whatever. The item didn’t seem to make any difference. Once the engrossment started, it seemed to turn into an infatuation with that object and all types of objects identical or very similar to the original. Carolyn dubbed the treated objects and identical types as the “focus category item.”

Getting to this point with a human subject had not been easy. The hefty sum of money she paid to Carlton and Associates Security was worth every penny. She was familiar with the company based on some security consulting work they did for Walker Chemical. Carlton and Associates, or “C and A,” were extremely competent and very discreet. Devan Baxter, who managed her account there, did not even act curious regarding the actions Carolyn requested. She first wanted to find a young, unattached female real estate agent who didn’t have any strange infatuations or otherwise odd behavior. Devan’s research and surveillance provided her with several options and Melissa was Carolyn’s choice. Melissa seemed almost boringly normal, dated three or four times a month, had sex occasionally, but she clearly hadn’t found her “Mr. Right.”

Carolyn listed her house with Melissa at a price deliberately too high, thereby ensuring it would not sell. C and A next outfitted Carolyn’s home with concealed surveillance cameras and the small remote viewing device she held now. Devan had also pretended to be “Mr. Jacobs” and set up the viewing appointment with Melissa -- an appointment that of course he would never keep. C and A had been indispensable, but Carolyn had been careful to ensure they had no way of knowing about the powder or her ultimate purpose.

In addition to the camera in the master bedroom, Devan installed one in the picture frame above the fireplace. This camera now provided Carolyn with the perfect view of Melissa’s actions. Carolyn finally allowed herself to smile. She could no longer hold back the feeling that her first experiment had begun with an amazingly positive result. All that remained was to observe and document the subject’s further progress.

11.

Black. Yes, this was the one – at least the one to start, sheer-to-waist. Melissa slit the plastic covering as she rose from her kneeling position to sit on the couch. The cool leather of the sofa on her bare behind felt very good. All her life she had worn panties under her pantyhose. Melissa immediately resolved to be finished with that foolish habit. She pulled the dark nylon material free and tossed the package aside. She gingerly stretched the legs of the hose and became entranced by the soft feel and whispery sound.

Carefully, Melissa ran her right arm down into the right leg of the pantyhose. Reaching the end, she gently grasped the toe-seam between her thumb and forefinger and used her left hand to slide the hose back down her right arm, bunching it as it went. The sensation of the hose on her arms and hands was good, but the anticipation for the final result was building. Her thighs began to tremble slightly and each inhaled breath was accompanied by a slight catch in her throat. As the clump of hose reached her wrist, she grasped one side of the bunch with her left hand. Keeping her right thumb on the inside, she hooked the other fingers around the outside of the bunch, opposite where her left hand held it.

Melissa extended her arms out and downwards and raised her right foot. Pointing her toes, she inserted the foot into the open center of the bunched nylon leg. She had to wriggle her toes slightly and rotate the bunch with her hands to ensure the toe-seam lined up properly. Her concentration on this effort briefly distracted her, allowing her breathing to settle. Melissa then began to slowly pull the hose up her leg, evenly and gently releasing the lower parts of the bunch as she pushed her right leg forward.

The glorious sensation of the delicate material stretching around and griping her leg was almost too much for Melissa. She pressed her lips together and softly exhaled through her nose “mmmmmmmmmm,” as she saw and felt her leg being encased by the beloved hosiery. It took her a few moments to regain some semblance of composure. Melissa then shifted her grasp and repeated the process for her left leg, with similar arousing results. Both legs were covered, but she hadn’t yet completed her efforts. With trembling stomach, Melissa stood and began pulling the waistband up over her hips. Gradually she pulled the top of the hose to its resting place just below her navel.

All that remained was the small cotton panel, which had still not risen to its intended position. Melissa bent her knees slightly and lightly grasped bits of her hose at each of her knees. She gradually tugged up, up, up on the material as she went up her inner thighs. Gaining enough slack, she pulled the panel into place. The pantyhose at last touched Melissa’s pussy.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!” Melissa’s entire body spasmed. A white-hot wire blazed across her brain. “HUUUAAAAhhhhh!!!!! OHHHHhhhhhhhh……” She fell back, collapsing on the couch. Suddenly, every muscle in Melissa’s body contracted, forcing her hands tighter against her throbbing crotch. Ecstasy seemed to take on a physical form and wrap Melissa in a hot embrace. “mmmmmmmmm…” Sweat beads broke across her forehead, tears streamed from the corners of her eyes, her breasts heaved, the skin of her nipples crinkled and jutted outward, painfully erect. Suddenly her vision blurred and her muscles released just long enough for her to take in a gasp, “huuaaaammmmmm…..,” stars exploded in her head, as waves of pleasure knocked her off the earth.

12.

Carolyn’s jaw was agape as she watched the tiny view screen. The picture revealed an unconscious and nearly nude woman sprawled across Carolyn’s couch. Carolyn’s hands trembled as she set the viewing device on the passenger’s seat and stared absently ahead.

Carolyn blinked heavily three or four times before she could develop a coherent thought. The subject had a sexual response. Was that even an adequate way to describe it? Maybe “extreme sexual response.” This did not match anything observed in the laboratory animal subjects. Melissa had shown clear signs of interest in the treated item, but Carolyn had not expected or anticipated any associated sexual arousal or release. Carolyn’s mind began to race. Had she done anything wrong in preparation? No, she had repeatedly and carefully reviewed her procedure. Was there something about Melissa that Carolyn didn’t know? No, nothing that would cause this response. Several weeks of high-priced surveillance of Melissa, to include a covert search of her apartment, mail and computer indicated no kinky sex hang-ups.

No, she could reach no other conclusion than the powder had produced this response. Obviously it has an added affect on humans. Carolyn knew differing responses across species to certain chemicals was not uncommon. She also knew she had to investigate this further. Carolyn grabbed the viewing device in time to see Melissa beginning to regain consciousness.

13.

Melissa’s eyes blinked open. “Oh my goodness.” She was aware of her surroundings. She could smell her musk in the air and feel the dampness between her legs. Melissa sat up and looked around. She saw her blazer and underwear on the chair. She looked down to see her skirt, empty shopping bag and multiple packages on the floor. She realized what she had done. She placed on hand on her face and another on her stomach and she recalled the most incredible orgasm of her life.

On some level in her mind, she realized something was different. In fact, that part of her brain screamed that something was wrong. But she wasn’t prepared to deal with that at the moment. She looked at her legs. She ran her hands across the silky material and smiled. Something wrong? No, this is just perfect.

Melissa knew she should probably get dressed and get back to work. She then remembered the full-length mirror in the master bedroom. She could get great view of herself there. Work could wait. The mirror idea was just too good to resist.

14.

“What is she doing now?” thought Carolyn. The fact that Melissa had not gotten dressed intrigued her, but Carolyn only had a few cameras installed in the house and was afraid she would miss Melissa’s next action.

The master bedroom surveillance camera was perfectly positioned to see the dresser, but not at a good angle to view the space in front of the floor length mirror. Carolyn caught glimpses at the edge of the screen and surmised that Melissa was looking at herself, but Carolyn couldn’t be certain. The reflection from the small mirror above the dresser seemed to show the same thing, but the resolution of Carolyn’s view screen wasn’t adequate enough to know for sure.

Carolyn sighed, “I really must observe the subject up close at this point, even if it means direct interaction.” Plus, if she continued to sit here in her car in she would eventually attract unwanted attention. What excuse could she give to Melissa for returning home so soon? Carolyn smiled to herself as an idea formed in her head. “Well, if it worked once…” and she slid her hand to her knee.

15.

Melissa gazed into the mirror as she slowly moved her body. Melissa felt no need to describe what she was doing, but even if she did, she would have a difficult time forming the words. She alternately placed her hands on her hips, or her behind, or ran her hands up to her neck and down between her breasts. She faced her hips towards the mirror and then away. She stood on tiptoes and then flatfooted and then bent over to touch her ankles. She removed her hair from the ponytail and let it fall to her shoulders. She pulled her hair up with both hands and clasped her hands together behind her head, elbows up. Her interaction with herself here wasn’t sexual, but it wasn’t NOT sexual either. Her actions weren’t poses, but they weren’t NOT poses either. She was aware of herself, but she was also lost in herself. She wasn’t just admiring herself. She wasn’t just looking at and feeling the pantyhose on her legs. She was somehow experiencing it all and the experience was on a level much higher than what here mere five senses provided.

A faint “click” failed to penetrate her revelry. The loud “MELISSA?!” broke the spell. Melissa felt as if her insides had turned to cold water and crashed to her feet. She was shockingly aware of where she was and what she was doing. OH SHIT! Carolyn! Melissa ran into the master bathroom and locked the door.

“Melissa, are you here?” It was unmistakably Carolyn’s voice.

Uh oh! Melissa leaned back against the bathroom and stared up at the ceiling. How am I going to explain this!? She now deeply regretted not bringing her clothes with her when she walked upstairs. Any second now, Carolyn would see her clothes on the floor and know Melissa was still here and naked. There was nothing she could do!

“Uhm, I’m up here! I, ah, had to use the bathroom.” This is a disaster. I must sound like an idiot. She has to be wondering why I didn’t use the downstairs bathroom and why I came up here without my clothes. Melissa closed her eyes and exhaled. What to do now?

The sound of footsteps on the stairs caused her heart to sink.

“Are you okay, Melissa?”

Melissa rapidly blurted through the door, “Yes, ma’am!”

Whew, I need to slow down. “I-I’m fine…really…just needed to use the bathroom…had to go, ya know?…needed to use the bathroom…that’s all.” Shut up! I sound like an idiot.

“Of course, dear. You sound like you’re doing better.”

Melissa knew she didn’t sound better at all.

“Hey Melissa, you’re going to laugh at this one.” Carolyn’s voice was much closer than before. She was obviously in the master bedroom now.

“Uh, laugh at w-w-what?” Damn, she’s going to wonder why I’m still in here. How long can I keep this up? Melissa wrapped her arms around her stomach, clinching tightly.

“Well, it’s the craziest coincidence. I’m on my way back to work, right?” Carolyn’s voice was even louder now. Melissa guessed Carolyn was probably standing beside the bed near the bathroom door. Melissa figured Carolyn was waiting for her to come out.

“I’m stopped at a stoplight and I look down and what do I see?”

“Uh, I-I have n-n-no idea.” Melissa had the urge to leap away from the door and run to the far end of the bathroom, as if she could melt into the far wall of the shower. But she feared the door would rattle if she took her weight off it. Carolyn would surely hear and think her even odder.

“I’m at the light and I looked down and I saw you and I have something in common.”

Even in her state of near panic, Melissa cringed. Something in common? What the hell is she talking about? When is this going to be over? Melissa was aware that she still had no idea how she was going to explain why she was almost naked.

“Uh, s-something in c-c-c-common?” Melissa was reeling. Isn’t she going to ask me what I’m doing in her bathroom? Well, she really didn’t WANT Carolyn to ask that. Melissa had no idea how she’d answer. But at least the question would be somehow more normal than this current line of questions.

“Why, I looked down and saw that I have a run in my pantyhose.”

Melissa froze. Her panic melted away and was replaced by a strange numbness. Carolyn’s hose. Melissa’s mind replayed the scene earlier from Carolyn’s driveway. Carolyn opened the car door wide and swung her leg out, placing her 3-inch designer heel on the driveway. She leaned over to the passenger’s seat to grab her briefcase. Her movement caused her skirt to ride up to the top of her thigh. Carolyn’s long, shapely leg was on full display.

“Oh.” was all that Melissa could muster. She waited absently for Carolyn to continue.

“Well, I didn’t have a spare pair of pantyhose in my car.” Her voice seemed deeper, throatier. “And though I keep several spares at the office, I didn’t like the idea of having to walk all the way across the parking lot and down the crowded halls at work, sporting such a fashion embarrassment.” Carolyn was speaking slowly now. The sound waves from her voice passed unhindered through the door. They seemed to pulse directly into Melissa’s spine.

“Fortunately, my dear, I wasn’t too far from the house. So I decided to come back here and get a fresh pair.” Melissa twisted herself around. Her forehead and left shoulder rested against the door. Her left hand absently brushed the underside of her breast. Her right hand stroked her hip. She began to feel that somehow Carolyn would help her with this situation. The fact that she should have known that it was Carolyn’s very presence that actually put Melissa in the awkward position didn’t occur to her. She was past that now.

“I think I made the proper decision, don’t you Melissa?” Carolyn’s words were now like a silky fog. They flowed around Melissa’s body, caressing her. Melissa heard a zipper. That could only mean that Carolyn was removing her skirt.

“I suppose so,” Melissa’s right hand came closer to her nipples. Her left hand slid toward her stomach.

“I thought you’d understand, Melissa. Fortunately for you, I was the only one to see your runner. Don’t you feel better now that you’re wearing a flawless pair of hose?”

“yesssss,” it was almost a whisper. Melissa was now actively rolling her right nipple between thumb and forefinger. She was fighting herself to keep her right hand from going between her legs.

“Ahhh, off with the old. It’s good to get that ruined pair off. You know, Melissa, I should have taken more care with you. I wasn’t certain you were okay when I left you. I certainly should have at least helped you change your pantyhose.”

Carolyn’s words seemed to resonate at Melissa’s very core. “ahhhh, yea… Oh… uh… that’ssss okaaaay…” She was going to lose it. Her right hand trembled perilously close to her pussy. Melissa was going to cum in Carolyn’s bathroom, with Carolyn right outside the door. A few minutes ago she had the biggest, most powerful orgasm of her life, but she suspected the one currently building in her would make the previous one seem like nothing. Melissa bit hard at the corner of her cheek. The burst of pain froze her hand momentarily, but the other hand continued to pinch her nipple. This couldn’t last. Whatever sense of modesty or reserve she had was crumbling.

“Well, that’s nice of you to say, but I still should have helped you.”

“Mmm, hmmm…”

“Melissa, why don’t you come help me put on my hose.”

Stunned! Any normal person would think Carolyn’s request was a very illogical twist, but Melissa watched her own hand reach for the doorknob. She paused, teetering on the brink of…something. Melissa was rapidly moving beyond rational thought. Some small part of her still screamed that this whole thing was wrong. Walk naked into the bedroom? It just wasn’t right. What would Carolyn think when she sees me?

As if she were reading Melissa’s mind, Carolyn said, “It’s okay, Melissa, I know your clothes are downstairs. I know you’re only wearing one special thing. And I know you look beautiful. Please come help me be beautiful like you.”

Completely shattered. Any thought of resistance on Melissa’s part was gone in an instant. Melissa was out the door and into the bedroom without even knowing how or when she’d done it. The sight in front of her almost brought her to her knees.

16.

When Carolyn heard Melissa tell her she was in the bathroom, she figured it meant Melissa still had at least some semblance of self-control and modesty. The powder had obviously produced a very strong infatuation in Melissa, but it had not driven her to the point of excluding all other considerations. Carolyn immediately decided to determine how far Melissa’s new infatuation extended. Did it center just on Melissa’s own interaction with hosiery, or would she be interested in someone else’s use of the items as well?

The first step would be to get Melissa out of the bathroom. Carolyn decided to adopt a relaxed, indirect, supportive approach. If that failed she would have had to decide whether or not to become insistent or simply just wait Melissa out. Fortunately she could tell through the tone and emotion in Melissa’s voice that she was responding positively.

After entering the house, Carolyn had paused in the living room only long enough to take a package of nude pantyhose from the stack she had given Melissa (she wasn’t about to touch her now contaminated dresser drawer). During her through-the-door conversation with Melissa she removed her shoes and skirt and unbuttoned her blouse. Carolyn almost never wore panties and today was no exception. She thought about removing her blouse and bra, but restrained herself. She figured being completely nude might be too much of a shock for Melissa or might look a bit too strange if Melissa proved more rational and logical than anticipated.

Carolyn half-leaned, half-sat on the bed as she spoke the words she thought would finally coax Melissa out of the bathroom. “It’s okay, Melissa, I know your clothes are downstairs. I know you’re only wearing one special thing. And I know you look beautiful. Please come help me be beautiful like you.” Carolyn held the package in her hand, heard the doorknob turn and watched Melissa emerge.

17.

Both women were momentarily frozen.

Carolyn was stunned. She was surprisingly unprepared for what she saw. She had seen Melissa fully clothed. She had even seen Melissa nude via a tiny 2-inch viewing screen. This was Melissa in Carolyn’s bedroom. This was Melissa exposed. No, she was more than physically exposed, she was totally vulnerable and Carolyn knew Melissa’s newfound impulse was weakening her self-control and judgment. Might Carolyn have the power to make them crumble completely? She flushed with excitement at the prospects.

Melissa’s struggle with self-control prevented her from an in-depth examination of the situation. The thought that she might possibly be able to help this beautiful woman dress – to put on Melissa’s favorite article of clothing -- while Melissa herself was also wearing the same thing, was overwhelming for her.

Carolyn quickly gathered herself and smiled at Melissa, “There now, that wasn’t so hard. I’m glad to have your help.”

“Yes ma’am.” Melissa stood very still.

Carolyn could tell that Melissa was confused and uncertain. Carolyn decided to continue pushing and coaxing the younger woman.

“Okay dear, I’ll need you to come closer to actually help me.” Carolyn deliberately looked away from Melissa and pretended to concentrate on opening the package. She heard Melissa begin walking.

Melissa’s felt light-headed as she moved towards Carolyn. It was as if an unseen force propelled her forward and she was an outside observer, absently wondering how close she would get to Carolyn before she stopped walking. Carolyn was still working on the package as Melissa came to a halt only a few inches from Carolyn’s left knee. Melissa stood motionless again, unsure what else to do. She could smell Carolyn’s perfume as she watched Carolyn extract the pantyhose from the package.

Carolyn’s fumbling with the package was only partially an act. She was positively thrilled with the response of the “subject.” Though Melissa would have had to come out of the bathroom eventually anyway, the relative ease with which Carolyn used the “focus category item” to speed the process was remarkable. Melissa was now so close that Carolyn could feel her body heat next to her leg. The warmth radiated up Carolyn’s body. Carolyn felt tremendously energized by the power she had over this girl. It was time to push things further.

Carolyn thought it was important not to look up at Melissa. Melissa should instead look up at her. “Go ahead and kneel, Melissa. That will be more helpful.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Melissa immediately did as she was told and placed her hands on her own thighs. Following Carolyn’s instructions just seemed like the obvious thing to do. Melissa hoped that Carolyn would look at her. An approving glance from Carolyn now seemed very crucial.

Carolyn deliberately avoided eye contact for now. She gently stretched each leg of the hosiery, noting Melissa’s undivided attention from the corner of her vision. After several moments of this, she finally turned to Melissa. “Here, you know what to do.”

Melissa’s hands trembled as she reached for the precious object in Carolyn’s hands. She couldn’t believe how lucky she was. She felt incredibly fortunate and unbelievably excited to be here helping a beautiful woman put on her hose. Though it was only a few ounces of nylon that Carolyn dropped into Melissa’s hands, the look on Melissa’s face was as though she had just received the greatest treasure in the world. Carolyn stared directly into Melissa’s eyes. The look of gratitude from Melissa was undeniable. Carolyn smiled at her. Melissa was in heaven.

Carolyn broke the stare and Melissa immediately began on her task. She followed the same procedure she used earlier downstairs. Within a few seconds Melissa had the left leg ready. She looked up at Carolyn.

Carolyn paused to see if Melissa would take any initiative. Melissa merely continued to look at her. Satisfied, Carolyn raised her left leg slightly and bent it at the knee. Melissa remained kneeling, but twisted to her side, with her back now towards Carolyn. Melissa cautiously leaned to her right, moving her right arm and elbow over to straddle Carolyn’s lower leg. She placed the center of the prepared hose directly in front of Carolyn’s pointed toes and began to pull it on, just as she had done earlier to herself.

Tidal wave! The feel and look of the nylon sliding onto her leg was an added stimulus that instantly pushed Carolyn past a critical point. Too late, she realized she had been fooling herself. Her responses to all the events leading to this moment were more than scientific enthusiasm. The truth? Carolyn was very sexually excited. Sure, she had convinced herself that the demonstrated successes were the real thrill, but the thing she had carefully hidden from herself could no longer be denied. A smart, attractive, confident young woman was now nearly nude (as she was herself!) with her in the bedroom and compliant to Carolyn’s every command. When Melissa pulled the hose up to her thigh, Carolyn was forced to finally admit it to herself – she was downright horny.

What is happening to me? Carolyn struggled to maintain a passive face. Melissa stood. She moved around to work on the right leg of the nylons. Carolyn’s thoughts continued to race. “I have to stop this. This isn’t an experiment anymore. It’s gone far enough. I’m still in control. I am in control, damn it!”

Melissa was leaning over Carolyn’s right leg, preparing to do the same procedure. Carolyn placed a hand on Melissa’s shoulder. “Melissa, you…” long pause.

“Yes ma’am?” Melissa looked up at Carolyn. Melissa appeared so innocent, yet so beautiful. Carolyn wanted to finish saying, “you have to stop”, but she just couldn’t find her voice.

Melissa was enjoying herself so much to this point. Carolyn just stared at her.

Uh oh, what if Carolyn isn’t happy with me? I don’t want to stop! A panicked look crossed Melissa’s face and she spoke in an incredibly timid voice, “a-a-am I doing something wrong?”

Melissa’s fear was evident. She clearly wanted to continue with her efforts. The words “Melissa, you have to stop,” refused to come out of Carolyn’s mouth. Instead she told herself that she’d let Melissa finish and that would be the end of it.

“You’re doing fine dear. Keep at it.”

Melissa beamed and returned to her task. Carolyn sensed, with half-regret and half-excitement, that she had just lost an important internal battle. Though she still controlled Melissa, her control of herself and this situation was slipping beyond her grasp.

Melissa was also struggling with her emotions. She wanted to tell herself that she was merely excited to be helping Carolyn, but she couldn’t deny what her body was telling her. She pressed her thighs close together as if that might stop the feelings running through her. Her hands seemed to move of their own accord. She repeated the process with Carolyn’s right leg. Between her own legs, she became wetter and wetter.

Melissa’s actions created a similar effect on Carolyn. At one point, as Melissa was tugging up the hose, the swell of her left breast brushed against Carolyn’s thigh. Carolyn nearly gasped aloud. Melissa completed the right leg and turned to look at Carolyn. Carolyn would need to stand to allow Melissa to finish.

Carolyn struggled mightily to maintain her composure. Avoiding eye contact with Melissa, she raised herself from the bed and removed her blouse. She turned to her right and faced the kneeling Melissa. Carolyn suddenly felt very light-headed. She put her hands on Melissa’s shoulders and gave a little squeeze. “You’re doing a great job, Melissa.” She wanted Melissa to think that it was a gesture of approval and reassurance. Carolyn’s real purpose was simply to maintain her balance.

Carolyn finally released Melissa’s shoulders. Melissa then began pulling the waistband up to Carolyn’s hips. The actions, coupled with Carolyn’s remaining light-headedness caused Carolyn’s upper body to sway forward and back gently. She looked down at Melissa. The vision caused Carolyn’s light-headedness to return. Below the curves of her own breasts, she saw Melissa continue to work, with her face so tantalizingly close to Carolyn’s pussy. Below that were the even larger curves of Melissa’s breasts. As Carolyn slowly rocked forward, she now saw down Melissa’s back to the swell of her lovely hose-covered ass and further down to her calves and feet stretched behind her on the floor. This pendulum-like motion was incredibly erotic – face, pussy, breasts, ass, feet, face, pussy, breasts, ass, feet…

Melissa was also losing her battle with arousal. She realized she enjoyed the submissiveness of being on her knees, the aid in dressing Carolyn by command, the intense feeling that she was fortunate to be assisting this sophisticated woman. She was almost done with her task. She didn’t know what would happen next, but she could hardly wait.

Almost done. Carolyn clenched her lower lip between her teeth and closed her eyes. She felt the cool breeze from the ceiling fan on her bare breasts. Bare? She didn’t remember removing her bra, but it was gone. Her right hand squeezed her left shoulder; her left hand slowly wiped the tiny beads of sweat from her forehead. She knew Melissa was almost done. The only thing was to get the cotton panel in place. Melissa began to gently tug the hose from Carolyn’s inner thigh upward, hands splaying upward as she went. Almost reaching, almost there, almost…

During the split second before Melissa’s efforts would cause her to touch Carolyn precious spot, Carolyn gasped at a final truth. It only took that brief moment for her to realize everything. Carolyn was in this situation because of far more than just today’s events. She had hidden something else from herself until now. “I deliberately wear pantyhose every day. I think about women in hose when I pleasure myself. Oh my God, I have a pantyhose fetish. I sought a female subject for this experiment. I made sure she was young and pretty. I carefully set it up so that pantyhose would be the focus item.” Carolyn knew now that her subconscious fixation drove her to select pantyhose as the focus item for this experiment. The human subject becoming infatuated with the same item of Carolyn’s fetish would have been interesting but nothing more. Unfortunately, Carolyn had no idea going in that the powder would also cause a sexual response in humans. That added factor had an unmistakable affect here. She had unwittingly set herself up for this. Melissa’s sexual response was the lit match tumbling into Carolyn’s gasoline. Carolyn feared the reaction. “Melissa! STO…

Too late.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” Carolyn’s hips thrust forward. She was momentarily incapable of continuing the previous thought. Though it wasn’t the chemical induced sledgehammer that had hit Melissa earlier on the couch, it was unquestionably pleasurable. Any remaining resistance Carolyn had evaporated. The knowledge that she had outsmarted herself, that she now wanted Melissa with a force that was undeniable somehow heightened the pleasure and added to the delicious forbiddenness of what she was about to do. Carolyn wavered on the edge of an orgasm. She bit her lip and held it off. She didn’t want to orgasm first. She wanted to maintain her control over Melissa.

Carolyn grabbed Melissa’s hands and pulled her up, keeping Melissa’s body very close to her own as she rose. Both women’s eyes fluttered as Melissa’s breasts came to rest at the bottom of Carolyn’s. Their height difference meant Melissa’s nipples were slightly below Carolyn’s. Carolyn leaned down and embraced Melissa’s waiting mouth in a passionate kiss. Tongue slide against tongue, and hands roamed along back and ass. Their breast came together causing each to slightly flatten at the points of contact and bulge at the sides. Carolyn pushed her right thigh against Melissa’s mound and Melissa’s thigh did the same to Carolyn. They began to grind as the kissing became more passionate. The hiss of their hosed legs rubbing together was intoxicating.

“mmmmmmmAAHH,” Carolyn’s hands, wrapped in Melissa’s hair, forcefully pulled Melissa’s head back and broke the kiss. She wasted no time attacking Melissa’s throat with kisses and licks. Melissa responded with moans and more intense grinding into Carolyn’s thigh. Melissa was lost in the mutual action, but Carolyn was vaguely aware she couldn’t get all the leverage she wanted. She grabbed Melissa by the shoulders and pushed her onto the bed. “Get up there,” she commanded and Melissa eagerly complied by sliding to the center of the comforter. Carolyn joined her.

With eyes stoned with lust, Melissa watched Carolyn’s hands slide up over her thighs, past her trembling stomach, across her ribs, toward the lower slope of her large breasts. Melissa gasped as she felt Carolyn’s warm hands lifting her breasts. Then the fingertips began to softly move around them, around them, around, ever closer to the areolas. Sparks of pleasure welled in her chest and ran down to her thighs. Melissa’s legs began to tremble and her knees rose and spread. “Ohhhhhhh god!” Carolyn calmly flattened Melissa’s legs back on the comforter. Her voice was in Melissa’s ear as her hands gently pushed Melissa’s thighs down.

“Melissa, have I ever told you how beautiful your legs are?”

“No ma’am.” Her voice was sharp and strained, almost as if the words were coming from someone else. Carolyn’s hand continued to play now -- running along the waistband of her hose, sliding across the bottom of her breasts.

“Well, that was my mistake.” Melissa was having forming a coherent thought. “You’re whole body – so lovely.”

Carolyn slipped her leg over the top of Melissa’s legs and began to rub with her foot. She used her index finger to tease Melissa’s nipples.

Melissa felt Carolyn’s lips against her ear, “That’s nice, isn’t it?”

Melissa nodded, drunkenly.

“Then say it, my dear.”

Melissa felt Carolyn’s hair as it brushed past the side of her cheek. Carolyn’s open lips swooped down to cover Melissa’s nipple. Melissa cried out. Carolyn’s leg over the top of her own was the only thing that kept Melissa’s thighs flat.

“Let me know, dear. Say it.”

Those lip, pulling, sucking the nipples. That hose covered foot caressing her own.

“It’s – oh -- oh – it feels good, Carolyn, so gooooooooooooood.”

Melissa’s hands sought to slip under her waistband. She was desperately attempting to touch herself.

Melissa felt two hands gently encircle her wrists. “No, let me take care of you.” Carolyn placed her hands by her side. She straddled Melissa and began to slide downwards. As Carolyn shifted over her, Melissa’s eyes took in Carolyn’s pale breasts suspended above her. She took them in her hands, hot and hanging full. Her head rose from the pillow and her lips alternately kissed them both. The hiss and tingling of their pantyhose sliding together, was like no other she could imagine. Her tongue probed at the dark nipples and leg rubbed against leg, until Carolyn groaned and moved downward.

Carolyn lightly kissed and licked Melissa’s inner thighs. Her right hand snaked under Melissa and began squeezing her buttock. The warmth from Melissa’s pussy radiated through her nylons. Carolyn caressed the cotton panel with feather-light touches. Melissa arched her hips insistently into the strokes, but Carolyn continued to tease and kiss and lick.

Melissa craned her neck to look down at Carolyn’s smiling face and pleaded “Ohhhhh, ohhh, pleeeeeeeeeasssse, pleeeeeeeeeeasssse.”

Carolyn smiled. She then pinched the panel between thumb, forefinger and her own teeth. It gave way with a pleasing rrrrrrrrrrrrrrip. Immediately, Melissa’s pussy was enveloped in wet heat. She felt Carolyn’s palms against her ass, the fingertips tracing, one long nail probing near her…

At that instant, Carolyn’s tongue lapped against Melissa’s slit. “ahhh, ahhhh, ahhh, ahhhh.” Carolyn began to alternately work her lips and tongue. She hadn’t known what to expect on her first trip between another woman’s legs and she was a bit apprehensive. Her anxiety ended quickly and she discovered that she took to it easily. This was even better than she had hoped and Melissa’s response was nothing short of amazing.

It sounded almost as if a high performance jet engine were in the room. Melissa locked her fingers in Carolyn’s black hair, pulling the face hard into her pussy, as she shook wildly. Carolyn didn’t even realize she was moaning too, until the rush of Melissa’s orgasm hit her throat. She eagerly swallowed it down and lapped up even more.

Quiet. Melissa lay still, eyes closed. Carolyn was beside her as she gradually awoke. Melissa turned and whispered into Carolyn’s ear “Tell me, please. Tell me what to do now.” Not realizing that the force in her was so powerful and made her so insatiable she had already begun. With no words from Carolyn, Melissa wasted no time sliding between Carolyn’s legs. Truth to be told, Carolyn was far beyond needing any foreplay. Melissa was much more forceful in ripping Carolyn’s hose. She eagerly lowered her face into Carolyn’s wetness.

“AHHhhhhh, oh, oh, oh,” The rhythm of Melissa’s tongue thrusts and the roll of Carolyn’s hips were like perfectly timed ballet movements. Carolyn was in ecstasy. Her feet trembled and slid against Melissa’s back, ass and outer thighs. She felt Melissa’s tongue, lips, hose-on-hose… “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss.” She bucked and flailed, but Melissa hung on, refusing to let up in her lavish attention to Carolyn’s pussy as the orgasm thundered violently through Carolyn’s body.

Carolyn pulled Melissa’s lush body over hers and kissed her. In a hoarse voice she said, “wonderful.” Melissa could only manage a soft “mmmm hmmm.”

Smiling faces, bodies intertwined, they slept.