The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power

Part 7

But that was a few weeks in the future. I used The Power in early May to give Mom a real thrill, and managed to get her a nice vacation to boot. She was still dating my ex-doctor, and came home from a date a bit early. Sue had already gone to bed (whispering to me beforehand that she would be going to my bed), so it was just Mom and me downstairs when she came in. I could tell by her harmonics that she was a bit nervous and perplexed.

“What’s up, Mom? You look a bit out of sorts?", I asked as she dropped her keys on the foyer table.

She glanced at me in surprise, then shook her head. “It’s nothing, Paul. I’m just tired.”

Nothing changed in her harmonics, so I pressed. “C’mon, Mom, something’s up.” <Tell me the truth.>

She looked at me for a second, then shrugged her shoulders. “It’s something Jerry asked me earlier. I don’t know what to tell him.”

I half-jokingly asked, “What, did he ask you to marry him?”

Mom snorted. “Nothing like that. He wanted to know if I wanted to go to a cocktail party with him next Friday.”

“So, what’s the big deal? Go.”

“It’s not as simple as that.", she responded, then headed into the kitchen, where she poured herself a small glass of iced tea and sipped at it.

“I repeat, what’s the big deal? It’s just a cocktail party, right?”

Mom settled onto a tall bar stool by the counter. In doing so, her short, black skirt shifted enough so that I could briefly see her shaved pussy. It seemed pleasantly aroused, with a gleam of fresh come around the labia, so I knew that whatever the problem was, it hadn’t interfered with her getting laid tonight, so it couldn’t be too bad. She began to explain.

“It seems as though when Jerry was in college he was in some ‘Animal House’ type fraternity, only with nerds. Real Bill Gates types but with attitudes, you know. Anyway, they made a bet that five years after graduation they would all meet at some downtown restaurant with the hottest babes they could get, and the guy with the best looking date would get some kind of prize. Jerry says that the most amazing thing about the whole idea was that most of them actually remembered it! They’ve been doing it every year since. Now he wants me to go with him.”

“Cool. So wear something nice. You are pretty foxy, after all, Mom.", I told her.

“Thanks, honey.", she said with a smile. “But apparently it’s more than just that. Jerry got pretty nervous telling me about the rest. It’s not just that the date has to be pretty; she has to dress up like a hooker, too.”

“Huh!?!”

“Oh, not like a real hooker, or at least not as he explained it. But apparently the competition has gotten fairly serious over the years, and now some serious money is involved. They all ante up into the pot ahead of time and the pool is now almost two thousand bucks. So, if I go with him, I have to look spectacular! Not just pretty, not even just beautiful—spectacular! I don’t know if I’m up to this.”

Now it was my turn to snort. “Mom, you are already spectacular. You’ll have to dress down to lose this competition.”

She gave me a sad smile and said, “You’re sweet, Paul, but a bit off the mark. It would seem as if more than a few of these guys actually go out and hire call girls for the night, dressed to entice the Pope, to sway the judges. I’ll be ten years older than most of them.”

“How do they judge this thing?", I asked.

“About what you’d expect a bunch of nerds to come up with. Everybody gets a ballot, but with their date’s name crossed out. Towards the end of the evening, they fill it out and hand it in. Then, if nobody gets some minimum percentage, they start crossing off names from the bottom of the voting until they do get a winner.”

“So what do you want to do? Go or no go?”

“I don’t know. I guess it might be fun, at least in a sick and perverted sort of way. But it makes me nervous as hell.”

This part I could handle. Short of going to the party and using The Power to ensure her winning, I could at least remove any nerves and make sure that she enjoyed herself. “No sweat. You call Doc Williams and tell him you’re his date. I’ll help you figure out what to wear. Who better to tell you what makes a man get horny looking at you than me?” <Tell him ‘Yes’.>

She brightened almost immediately, hopping down off the barstool and grabbing the phone. She called him up and briefly told him she would go, then hung up with a big grin. Turning to me, she hugged me and said, “Thanks.” Well, what could I say? I simply turned her away from me, pulled her skirt up, unzipped and fucked her pre-fucked cunt. Then, momentarily sated, I went up to my own bed to screw my little sister.

The next day we went out after lunch to find her a new outfit. I specified that she should wear a mini-dress and matching high heels, no bra or panties, and maybe not even stockings, if we could find a dress short enough. Mom was pretty shocked at the idea, but I used The Power to convince her otherwise. I have got to admit, it was a real turn on to have my mother model sexy clothing for me at various boutiques around town. I had a real woody working by the time we found the dress.

It was a bright neon pink, made from some real stretchy material, that fitted like a shrink-wrapped tube over her curves. It was strapless, wrapping around her torso so that her breasts were supported and pushed up, to show an alarming amount of cleavage, and came down only a few inches below her ass. No way could she wear panties or stockings. Even the brief bikinis she wore while shopping stood out like a stoplight. I knew she had some shoes to match it, and some bright pink lipstick for highlight would finish the look.

I told her this was the one, and she went back into the booth to change out of it, and I got an idea. Touching another copy of the dress on the rack, I tested the fabric and was surprised at just how stretchy the material really was. I selected the same dress but two sizes smaller and pulled it to the front. When Mom came out, I took the dress from her, then pointed at something up front. Distracted, she never noticed me swapping the dresses.

Next Friday night I put my nefarious plan to work. First I had Mom take a nice hot bath, with a few extra instructions. <Shave your legs. Shave your underarms. Shave your pussy. Give yourself an enema. Douche.> While she lounged in the tub and prepared herself for a night of sizzling hot sex, I laid out the dress and heels, and pulled her anal vibrator out and put it and the remote control unit in my pocket. My work mostly done, I went back down the hall to finish my homework and get ready for my own evening. Jean was coming over to ‘study’.

Shortly before Mom was to leave and Jean was to arrive, Mom let out a strangled yelp and ordered me back. She hadn’t figured out the switcheroo until after she had the dress on. “Sweet Jesus, Paul! I can’t go out like this!", she cried out.

“Holy shit!", I exclaimed. “Wow, Mom, you look outrageous!” I had miscalculated slightly. While the dress had enough stretch to fit her, it was also scandalously shorter, both top and bottom. Now the hem barely came down below her asscheeks, and Mom’s big tits looked as if they were about to pop out. If Mom jiggled the least bit too much, the whole world would see everything she had—and Mom’s got a figure that is rather jiggly!

“Outrageous! I look like a hooker down on Peachtree Street! I can’t leave the house looking like this! I’ll be burned as a witch!”

It looked pretty good to me and I told her so, along with the observation that I was half tempted to keep her home and screw her myself.

“You little bastard! This isn’t funny.”

Mom’s mood was not visibly improved when I laughed at her outburst, and commented that I wasn’t little, and only she really knew if I was a bastard. I barely escaped out the door as she swung at me, both tits flying out of the top as she did so. This caused me to laugh even harder, so I simply said to come downstairs and I’d take care of things.

“No!”

<Come!>

I limped down the hallway and went down to the foyer, with Mom trailing behind. Opening the closet I pulled out my trench coat. I removed the lining then turned to face my mother, adjusting her dress so it provided the minimum decency required by law. I was about to help her into it when I remembered the vibrator. Tossing the coat over the banister, I turned her around, and pulled the hem up, exposing her ass. She was about to explode again when I shoved the little white egg into her rectum and pulled the hem down again. Whirling about to face me, she demanded to know what the fuck I thought I was doing.

<Silence.>, I commanded. Outside I could see Williams pulling up, so I had only a few moments to finish. <Tonight you are the sexiest women on the planet. You are hot. All men want you. You will be incredibly turned on whenever Jerry is near you. You will give him the remote and explain it. Whenever he buzzes you, you will come. You won’t mind if men see your tits or pussy. It will turn you on. You will be the perfect lady. You are hot. You are sexy. You will win.>

As the doorbell rang, I helped her into my coat. My final words were, “I suspect you are going to have to walk and sit very carefully, Mom, so be careful.”

I let Doc Williams in and he looked at my mother quizzically. “What’s with the coat?”

“I’ll explain later.", said Mom.

I sent them off with the words, “Have fun you two, and don’t stay out late.", and the command, <Stay out all night and fuck yourselves ragged.> I figured Mom could have some fun, and with Jean coming over, so could I.

Sue got home from her date fairly late herself, so she was still in bed when Mom finally got home late Saturday morning. She was wearing my coat, but carried a small pink bundle in one hand, her dress. She fairly glowed with satiation. Seeing me, she skipped over and, wrapping her arms around me, gave me a tight hug. “Oh, Paul, I had so much fun last night!", she exclaimed.

“Oh, how’d it go?”

“We won, or I suppose Jerry did, anyway. I guess I did, too. Anyway, we won!", she squealed.

“Congratulations. I told you you could do it.” I followed her up the stairs and down the hall. She was fairly bubbling with excitement, and I had to warn her to keep quiet or Sue would wake up. When we got into her bedroom, I closed the door. Leaning back against it, I said, “So tell me everything.”

Mom tossed the dress into the bathroom. “I have got to tell you Paul, that is the last time I ever wear that thing. I had to pull it up or down every five seconds!”

“Hey, it won, right? So, what were the other women wearing? How many were there?”

“There were a total of sixteen couples. It was in the upstairs banquet room of this restaurant, so it was private. A couple of women were guy’s wives and two or three more were girlfriends, but Jerry was right, the rest were hookers.”

“So, what was the competition like?” I was referring to the other women, but Mom misunderstood.

“Actually, it was pretty low key. It wasn’t like an audition or beauty pageant. Everybody just circulated, then after dinner, the guys simply went over to the bar and slid a slip of paper over. I made the first cut!”

“What did the others in the first cut look like?", I asked.

“Well, one was actually somebody’s wife. She had on black stockings and heels, a black slit skirt with the slit right up the front, to the waist—I mean you could see everything!—and a see-through blouse. Still she didn’t have what I’ve got.", Mom said, lifting her hands to cup and jiggle her breasts through my coat, “And she didn’t shave, if you know what I mean.” I nodded understanding. “The other one was one of the hookers, in a black halter top mini-dress. Really humongous tits. Still, neither one put on the final performance I did. That’s what won it, I think.”

“Huh? What’d you do, a table dance?", I asked.

Mom reached into her pocket to pull out the vibrator and dropped it on her bureau. “No, this thing. After the first vote, Jerry and I went to the bar and I sat on one of the barstools. The next thing I know, he’s whispering to a few of his buddies, then he zaps me with the remote control, right there at the bar! Good Lord, but I came so hard I almost fell off the stool! My back arches, my tits pop out, my legs go wide, and the skirt rides up. I mean everyone around could see my pussy damn near pulsing! The bartender even dropped his tray of drinks!”

“Holy shit!”

“No kidding. The next thing I know, Jerry’s turned off the buzzer, and as I try to collect myself, he’s handed it to somebody else, who zaps me. All these guys were passing the thing around and zapping me. By the time Jerry reclaimed it, there was a wet spot on the seat.” I whistled lowly. “Paul, I’m not kidding you. I climbed down to go to the bathroom and freshen up, and I left a small puddle of juice on the barstool!”

By now, I was as hard as I had ever been. “Take off my coat.", I ordered. Mom stripped it off, to stand before me in nothing but her pink high heels. Unzipping my pants, I simply said, “Suck me off, now, please.” Mom grinned at me as she knelt in front of me. It was a fast blow job. She simply had to apply suction to my cockhead while jacking lightly on the shaft to get me to blow an unbelievable amount of come straight down her throat. Licking her lips, she smiled up at me, but I wasn’t done yet. “Keep going. Get me hard again.", I demanded, pulling her face back into my crotch. Within five minutes she had regained my erection. Lifting her to her feet, I had her kneel on the edge of the bed, and I shuffled up behind her, pants around my ankles. I teased her momentarily by sticking my cock up her well used twat, then pulled it out and stuffed it into her asshole. Mom came almost immediately, but I was able to last through two more of her orgasms before filling her bowels with my jism.

Exhausted, Mom collapsed onto her bed. She was asleep by the time I had pulled my pants up and left, to go into my room and fall asleep as well.

* * *

Monday afternoon, Mom announced that she was taking a small vacation. When Sue asked where we were going, Mom pointedly told her she wasn’t. We were old enough to take care of ourselves for a week, and Jerry had invited her to Jamaica. Later on she told me that he had used his ‘winnings’ to pay for a trip for two to a resort called Hedonism II. She showed both Sue and me a brochure on the place. It was a fairly standard piece of advertising, showing twenty-something couples on beaches and such, but it wasn’t hard to read between the lines. Phrases such as ‘adult oriented’, ‘couples only’, and ‘clothing optional’ told me that this was a place for swingers and nudists. Should be right up Mom’s alley!

I helped her by using The Power on her boss, to give her some time off. They were going in only a few weeks, and the day before they were to leave Sue and I helped her to pack. This was actually fairly amusing.

We started out by dumping out her packed suitcases onto the bed and sorting through them. All underwear, slacks, pants, and shorts were put away. The only bra and panties Mom was taking were her bikini. We did make sure that she had a good supply of short skirts and blouses, as well as a few sundresses, along with her stockings and heels. Nothing was going to get in the way of the good doctor stuffing Mom’s cunt whenever the mood struck them. As an aside, this cut down on the number of bags she was taking—Mom is a packrat! In fact, as he helped carry her bags to his car, I used The Power to send the message, <Fuck her every chance you get!> to him, and The Power on Mom to send, <No undies!>

They went over to his place Saturday afternoon and were planning on flying out of Hartsfield in the bright and early the next day. This left Sue and me home alone for a week. We had already decided between us that we would sleep in Mom’s bed this week, as it was a queen size and we both had twins. To be honest, I had been toying with the idea of doing something about this, since it was a real problem, but I still didn’t have a satisfactory solution. There simply was not enough room in either of our bedrooms for a larger bed.

Things became interesting by early Saturday evening. It was a night at home for both of us and Sue was complaining about sore shoulder muscles from her cheerleading practice. When she asked if I could give her a backrub, I simply shrugged and said, “I suppose.” Then I told her that I really didn’t have a lot of experience, but that I thought that Mom had some massage oil upstairs in her nightstand. Sue took off to find it.

Sue came down a few minutes later carrying not only the massage oil, but what we called the ‘Toy Chest’, Mom’s sturdy shoe box full of her sex toys. None of these had gone to the Caribbean with her, no doubt because she simply knew that if she took them, some Customs guy was going to get his rocks off inspecting them. Besides, on X-ray, a vibrator probably does look like a dangerous weapon. I gave Sue an odd look, to which she simply giggled and asked, “Maybe later?” I shrugged and nodded as well.

I laid out the comforter and Sue laid face down on it, first pulling off her T-shirt. She still had on one of her industrial strength school-type bras, so I unclasped the hook and peeled it away, and she pulled it from underneath her and tossed it over with her shirt. Then she tucked a pillow under her head and closed her eyes. I poured a little oil in my hands and rubbed them together, then began to massage her back. I made sure that I got all the major areas—neck muscles, shoulders, ribs, shoulder blades, and upper arms—and if I really didn’t know what I was doing, I also knew Sue didn’t know any better either. At least she didn’t seem to have any complaints.

My fingers were still feeling okay and I decided to give her a whole body rubdown. First, I had her raise her hips and unzip her tight jeans, then I peeled them and her panties down off her legs. Lord did she look sensual laying there naked and half covered with oil. She really had the most amazing skin tone! Squirting some more oil on her legs and buttocks, I worked this in from the bottom up, feet, calves, knees, thighs, then finally her butt. Then I remembered that she had once asked me to teach her to ass fuck, but we had never gotten around to it.

Now, I knew that if I simply stuffed my nine inch dick into her poop chute, she was probably going to be in a lot of pain, so I needed to work at it. Therefore, I pulled Mom’s anal vibrator out, and after coating the tip with some oil, placed it at the little brown ring of her rectum. Sue’s eyes opened wide, but I simply told her to relax. <Relax. Enjoy. Relax. Enjoy.> Her anus opened slightly and I was able to insert the plug gently. Once it was in, I turned it on and continued to massage her back.

Sue, although quite orgasmic, is a bit more sedate than Mom. No screaming, just a lot of moaning. This she promptly proceeded to do, moaning with her eyes closed, occasionally shuddering in orgasm, as I watched her clench her asscheeks around the oh so pleasant intruder. After another thirty minutes my hands were exhausted, so I wiped them off on her T-shirt and sat down beside her. Sue took the remote control from me and turned the vibrator off, but didn’t take it out.

“Oh, Paul, that was so nice.”

“Glad you thought so. Mom seems to like it.", I commented.

“I can see why. I want to do something for you, now.”

“Like what?”

“Well, can you teach me to deep throat?", she asked.

That might be fun! “Uh, I guess so, although Mom really is the one to teach you. I’ll do my best.” I was leaning back against the base of the couch, so Sue lifted up and crawled over to me. I slipped my shorts down, to sit there in my T-shirt, my erection strong and vibrant. Sue put her head in my lap and began to suck my cock.

Now, I really don’t remember all that I told her, it was mostly what seemed to me to be common sense. Relax your mouth and jaw, keep your teeth away, breathe through your nose, that sort of thing. Mostly to simply relax and go with it. Whatever I taught her paid off though. After five minutes or so, I was astonished to find her nose buried in my pubic hairs and my cockhead in her throat! This really felt good, and when she began to suction me at the same time, I lost control. Grabbing her head, I forced it down onto me as I began to thrust up into her face, my dick spasming out a serious load of come. She gagged slightly but gamely held on, taking my jism and sucking until my cock fell limp from between her lips. She looked up at me, licking some come that had escaped her mouth and was dribbling down her chin.

“Honey, that was tremendous!", I told her. Sue grinned ecstatically at giving her first deep throat.

In thanks, I had her roll over onto her back and turn on the vibrator in her ass again. I poured some more oil on her pussy and lay down next to her. As I sucked on her tits, I worked my oily fingers into her cunt and got her off three times in a row. Finally, my hands tired and my dick rejuvenated, I climbed on top of her to fuck her while her ass was vibrated. God but that felt good!

Over the next several days I worked her up to the actual event, switching from the small vibrating egg to more conventional dildos and vibrators of larger size. Meanwhile, while I was training her ass, she was training her mouth, giving me lots of head and sucking down a lot of come. By midweek we were both confident enough that I had her kneel on Mom’s bed, face in the pillow, as I oiled her asshole up and positioned my cock at the entrance. I took it very slowly, along with lots of, <Relax. Enjoy.>, and slowly pushed inward. It was all I could do to keep from blowing my wad as soon as I had the head in. I have never fucked a tighter asshole in my life! Every time I pulled out I could see the pinkness of her rectum stretching around me. After a few slow strokes I sped up the pace a notch, with Sue clamping down around me, and much too soon, even before she had orgasmed, popped my cork to fill her entrails with white hot semen. She insisted I stay inside her, though, and we carefully dropped down onto the mattress to rest on our sides. She continued to pulse her ass on my flaccid dick until it was no longer flaccid, but quite sturdy. Now lying on our sides, I began to pound in and out of her ass as she moaned in orgasm. This time I gave her a good ride before sending a second stream of come to join the first. Her only comment was that it really hadn’t hurt, but it did make her think she had to take a really big dump! I guess it would at that.

* * *

Mom came back from her vacation with a gorgeous all over tan and more than a few hot stories which she told us in bed that night. It seems as if she really went along with the clothing optional part of the description, only being completely clothed for dinner and dancing in the resort’s night club. Most days she and Williams would head over to the nude beach to swim and sun themselves. I commented that I’d probably have a hardon all the time at a nude beach. She laughed and said that Jerry had the same problem, so she had poured some suntan lotion in her hand and jerked him off right there on the beach. Nobody gave two shits!

Later that summer, right after Sue turned sixteen and before we went back to school, we took our annual vacation as well. Most years it’s not a whole lot more than a few day trips around the state, but this year we were planning on going to Myrtle Beach. Mom’s Econo-Box would be pretty useless, so we were going to drive in my Taurus, but at the last minute the tranny dropped out of the damn thing. After having it towed to a garage, I called a car rental place to pick me up.

I decided, what the fuck, it was my car, so I went whole hog and rented a good size Caddy for the trip, or at least tried to. Car rental companies don’t rent to minors, or damn near anyone under the age of 25, so I had to call Mom over to pick it up. It didn’t matter if I used The Power on the clerk—I couldn’t use it on their computer. I paid for it and Mom drove it home, with me behind in her car. Once we got home, I would drive and the hell with Avis!

My transmission had died as I was literally taking the Taurus out to fill the tank before we went, so by the time we packed it was almost 8:00. I had insisted that both Mom and Sue pack using the ‘No undie’ method—skirts, blouses, dresses, and lingerie, but no panties or bras. They were looking forward to exotic sex of some sort, although it really wasn’t clear what kind. I didn’t mind, since it sounded like a good idea to me.

I drove for the first couple of hours, with Mom dozing in the seat next to me and Sue asleep in the back. Around ten or so, I started feeling drowsy, so I pulled into a rest area and switched with Mom. Sue climbed up front and I stretched out in the back. I immediately zonked out.

Forty-five minutes later I awoke to find my sister had crawled in the back with me and was kneeling on the floor by my feet. She had stripped off her sundress and sandals and was rubbing her hands lightly along my thighs and crotch. As I peeled my eyes open, she leaned in to kiss me and began to open my pants. “I couldn’t sleep and got bored.", she said as she reached inside and began to stroke my cock erect. “Would you mind if I climbed on top and fucked?”

“Er, well, no, not really. I guess I wasn’t all that tired anyway.” Sue smiled and pulled my jeans down to about mid-thigh, then sprawled out on top of me. Spreading her legs, she scooted backwards until my cockhead had found the entrance to her pussy, then maneuvered it inside herself.

“Jesus, Sue, what is with you, girl?", asked Mom from the front seat. “You must be terminally horny. You’ve spent the last hour frigging yourself up here, and now you wake up Paul to fuck him.”

No wonder my sister was so wet! She simply yelled, “I’m on vacation, and I need some cock!” Then, with a low groan of pleasure, Sue sprawled atop me and let the motions of the car do the rest. Despite the Caddy’s excellent shocks and springs (or perhaps because of them) every bump translated gently to our joined crotches, where Sue’s twat was rhythmically pumping around my cock. I gently reached down and inserted my right middle finger into her asshole up to the first knuckle. She moaned into my neck as I used it to vibrate her ass, making her vibrate all over! This fuck was pretty slow motion, but after twenty minutes or so, she had come twice and I finally blew my rocks up into her.

Sue stayed on top of me, with my limp cock plugging the come in her cunt, and she wasn’t done yet. Carefully reaching down between us, she grabbed my cock around the base and held me in place as she began to stroke me. Once I got hard enough that I wasn’t going to slip out easily, Sue shifted around, bringing her legs up to straddle me. Thank God the windows were tinted, because traffic was heavy and she began to bounce pretty good, tits swinging and all. It was kind of funny actually, Sue orgasming and moaning while Mom was telling her to shut up and get out of the way of the rear view mirror. Sue was moving through all nine inches, and the mixture of my come and her cunt juice was being pistoned out of her pussy and down over my balls and her thighs. When I blew my load a second time, I remember thinking that somebody at Avis was going to have a fun time cleaning the back seat.

With an order to knock it off and get dressed, Mom pulled into another rest area on the Interstate. We tanked up again, then Mom and I switched off. Sue stayed in the backseat the entire time and made no effort to cover up, even when I got out. Once we got back on the highway, she put her head up between the front bucket seats and began to wheedle our mother to climb in the back with her, “...to relax. Come on, Mom, Paul left two loads of come in my pussy and I need you to suck it out!” Mom snorted several times in derision, but changed her tune when Sue began to use a different tactic. Reaching forward with her left hand, Sue popped a couple of buttons on Mom’s blouse and slid her hand inside, to cup and fondle her left breast.

I could see this new technique was having an effect on Mom. She stopped laughing at Sue, closing her eyes and leaning back some. Besides the blouse, she had on a button front khaki skirt and high heeled sandals. Reaching over, I undid most of the buttons on her skirt, and she slumped down some more, spreading her legs open as she did. Sue leaned farther forward and moved her hand down between Mom’s legs. That did it. Mom kicked off the sandals and unbuckled her seat belt, then crawled back between the seats. Once there, she stripped off her blouse and skirt, tossing them back up front, then reclined into a sixty-nine position with Sue. In short order, both women were moaning with pleasure as Sue nibbled Mom’s pussy and Mom licked the remnants of my come from Sue’s cunt. They stayed in the back seat, affording me an interesting view through the rear view mirror, the rest of the trip.

We got to the hotel late, about 2:30 Saturday morning. My increasing financial independence was reflected not only in my renting a good sized Cadillac, but by taking a suite, rather than the usual small Motel 6 type of room we would have gotten. It was pretty nice, too, having a couple of good size bedrooms (one with a king size bed for me and one with a pair of queen size beds for the ladies), a connecting living room with bar, and a really nice and large bath adjoining both bedrooms, with a view overlooking the ocean. It should have been nice, since it was costing over a grand a day! A bellman delivered our luggage and we decided to settle in for the remainder of the night. If we slept till noon, who cared.

While the women were unpacking, I grabbed a quick shower and headed for my room for some shuteye, to the vocal displeasure of Sue, who wanted to continue the fun and games from the car. Mom and I laughed at her, and we almost locked her in her room by herself. Actually, I simply thought, <Go to sleep.>, and ended the nonsense. Mom grabbed a nightie and took a shower, then joined me in my bed. Wrapped in a very short and thin nightshirt, she slipped in beside me and we made love twice. The first time I got on top and hammered her while she wrapped her legs around my waist and moaned in orgasm; the second time, I rolled over onto my back while she knelt above me straddling me and bouncing atop my cock. Both times felt pretty damn good.

Most days were spent in a deliciously decadent rut. Upon waking, I would fuck or suck both Sue and Mom, then we would clean up and go down to breakfast. After breakfast we would go back to the room, to change for the beach, and I would get a blowjob from one or both of them. The rest of the day would be spent sunning and swimming, until the late afternoon, at which time we repaired to the suite. Again, I would do the ladies, then we would shower and dress for dinner. Dinner would be at one of the hotel’s restaurants or someplace near the beach, after which we would hit a bar or club for a few drinks. Then back to the room for some late night sex, then bed.

I used The Power to ensure that bouncers and such never kept Sue and me from going into any clubs or ordering drinks. I never had anything more than a few beers, but Sue did get fairly looped a time or two, and had to be poured back into bed some nights. Likewise, I used my abilities to spice things up on occasion.

For instance, that first day when we went down to the beach, I noticed that while both Mom and Sue had on bikinis, they were fairly conservative compared to a few of the girls I saw sauntering along the beach. I thought, <Tell me your measurements.>, then hobbled off to a small place called Exotic Swimwear, which promised the latest and most extreme styles in swimsuits. Going inside, I asked the clerk, a slim brunette wearing shorts and a bikini top, for some help in finding the skimpiest bathing suits available.

They were pretty skimpy! The tops were basically some dental floss attached to a couple of tiny triangles of cloth; the bottoms were almost backless, consisting of a string which tied at both hips and another string which snaked down the crack of the ass, all attached to another triangle covering the asshole and pudenda. I bought two, one in a bright lime green and the other in a shocking pink, both of which were one size too small.

Sunday, after going back to the suite after breakfast, I gave each of them one of the suits, Mom the pink and Sue the green. Sue seemed rather intrigued by the idea, but Mom was rather skeptical.

“Paul...", she said in a low voice. “I’ve seen strippers in g-strings and pasties with more fabric.”

“So what, you can wear them. Go ahead and put it on.", I urged her. <Put it on.> I went into my room to change as well. I slipped on my swimsuit and grabbed a shirt, then went back into the girl’s room. Mom had put hers on and was adjusting it carefully.

“No way am I going to be able to wear this back home.", she commented. “I think this is illegal in Georgia!”

It was pretty damn extreme, but it still managed to cover the legal minimums of nips, slit and clit. Her nipples were prominently outlined by the thin fabric, as was her snatch. Just then, Sue came out in the lime green suit. She twirled around once and announced, “Ta da! How’s it look?”

Mom and I stared a moment, then I said, “Houston, we have a problem.”

“Why, what’s wrong?", Sue asked.

Waggling a finger at her panty, I said, “Uh, not quite everything got covered.”

Sue looked downstairs to see that red pubic hairs were sticking out on both the sides and the top of her swimsuit bottom. At first she tried to adjust the suit, but it was simply too skimpy to adjust. She looked stricken and said, “Shit! I can’t go out like this!”

Mom scratched her head for a second, then said, “There is one way. Do what I do and shave. You’ll look okay then.”

Sue got a worried look in her eyes, but I thought to her, <Shave.>

“I don’t know. Are you sure? Will it hurt?”

“No more than shaving your legs or underarms.", Mom assured her. “Come on, I’ll show you how.” Mom took Sue by the arm and led her into the bathroom. I followed and lounged against the doorframe.

Mom pulled a vanity chair out and faced it to the side. “First, peel that bottom off and sit down.” As Sue took off her panty, Mom turned to me and asked, “Paul, did you bring your mustache trimmer with you?” When I nodded in the affirmative, Mom grabbed my toilet kit and rummaged through it until she found it. Pulling it out she flicked the switch and heard the buzz, then turned it off and puled off the height adjuster, so that it would be an electric razor. “Now sit...scoot your ass forward...right to the edge. Okay sit there and spread your legs.” Mom positioned Sue with her ass at the edge of the vanity seat, then knelt between Sue’s thighs.

I moved closer, a lump forming in my shorts, as Mom flicked on the trimmer and began to trim off Sue’s cunt hair. Sue watched wide-eyed as Mom cut her sparse red growth to a stubble. I could see Sue’s nipples hardening under the tiny triangles of her top. Satisfied, Mom shut down the trimmer, then rummaged in our toilet kits, to find her razor and my shaving cream. Reaching up she turned on the hot water, then wet down Sue’s pussy and sprayed on some of my gel shaving cream. She then worked it up to a thin lather and began to shave the stubble from Sue’s twat.

By now, Sue’s breathing had begun to get deeper, and her nipples looked like they were about to rip the top open. I came up to her and tugged her top open, and her excited tits sprang free. Sue gasped and Mom looked up at us.

“Don’t move now.", she said to Sue. “I think Paul kind of likes this.” She smiled up at me as she said this.

I grinned at my mother and pushed my swimsuit down to mid-thigh, letting my cock pop out. I was pretty hard, and my erection was aimed straight at my sister’s face. Reaching down, I began to stroke myself. I knew I was going to have to get some action before we went down to the beach.

Sue watched me in a half-dazed and aroused fashion, her eyes never leaving my crotch as I languidly masturbated in front of her. After a few minutes more, Mom set down her razor and wiped Sue’s crotch down with a washcloth, then inspected her work. She announced she was done, and both my sister and I looked down to see the results.

Sue was now as bald as the day she was born, much like her mother. Her pussy was puffy with excitement, her clit throbbed prominently at the top of her slit, and her lips glistened with the moisture generated as Mom had manipulated her cunt. She went to stand up, but I placed a hand on her shoulder to keep her seated, then thought, <Now, eat her out!> Mom leaned back in. Spreading Sue’s legs wide, she inserted her thumbs into Sue’s pussy and spread the lips wide, then stuck out her tongue and began to gently lick Sue’s clitty. Sue shuddered in joy.

Still stroking myself, I ordered Sue to begin playing with her tits, then stuck my cock close to her face. She got the message all right, as she turned her head into my groin and opened up her mouth. I stuck the tip of my erection between her lips, which she promptly closed around me and began to suck. While she pinched and fondled her nipples, I jerked myself off into her mouth. It felt pretty good, but a little weird in that I was doing the hand work.

By now both Sue and Mom were pretty excited, although Sue hadn’t gotten off in a big way, so I led them back into my bedroom and had them lay down on the bed in a sixty-nine position. I had Mom continue to eat Sue out while Sue stroked and licked me back to hardness, then I repositioned them again. Laying Sue flat out on the bed, I spread her legs and crawled between them. Kneeling, I inserted my cock into her very juicy cunt, then had Mom straddle Sue’s face, facing me. Sue pulled Mom’s swimsuit bottom to one side and began to eat out her mother, and I began to stroke deeply in and out. Mom began to moan in orgasm, and I had her use her hands on her own tits, Sue’s tits and clit, and my cock as it slid out on the backstroke. This fuck didn’t last a whole lot longer than my previous handjob-blowjob, and I blasted a scrotum’s worth of jism into my sister’s hairless pussy.

Afterwards, both Mom and Sue needed to wash the come off, so it was a few minutes more before we got down to the beach. It was really worth it, too. Those two damn near stopped traffic dressed in those suits! Guys were walking into each other and tripping over their tongues, while their girlfriends could only stare daggers at my women. Both managed to keep from falling out of their suits, but I did notice, they needed to constantly readjust them in order to do so. As an aside, from that day forth, Sue kept her pussy shaved just like Mom. She told me privately that her boyfriends really got blown away whenever they saw it for the first time!