The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PowerBand

by Nineball

1. Eric finds the ring

Darrone had stricken a deal with the devil himself. In exchange for his immortal soul he received a ring forged in the fires of hell. It gave Darrone supernatural power over the minds and bodies of mortals and animals. But Darrone was stupid. He used his power cruelly over the people of the small village in which he lived and his powers became well known. In his carelessness, a man whose wife he had taken and abused for his personal pleasure attacked him in his sleep, killing him and severing his head and hands with an axe. Darrone’s detached parts were buried in a locked box and the rest of his body was burned at the stake. The church elders ordered that there would never be any mention of his deeds in the records of the day.

The Devil took ownership of Darrone’s soul as agreed to. He left the ring on Earth to see what other mischief he might cause. After several centuries, he mostly forgot it even existed. Meanwhile the world of humans became larger and more complex. With only a little effort, it was now much easier to remain undiscovered. The next owner was a lot smarter than Darrone and had never made any such deal with the Devil. In fact, the Devil was so busy raising hell in so many other parts of the world he didn’t even notice the ring was now back in circulation.

* * *

Every fall for over a decade Eric had gone back to rural Massachusetts to help his Grandfather. Advancing emphysema had made it impossible for Gramps to keep up the family farm anymore. The arable land had all been rented out, but Eric’s grandparents still lived in the old house. Eric loved visiting them and they always appreciated the help.

This year Eric was tearing down an old stone wall and stacking up the rocks for use in paving a walkway to the garden. At one end the stone wall joined a hill and formed a reinforcing embankment. While pulling apart this part of the wall Eric came across a rotten chunk of wood with a corroded brass handle attached to it. As he pulled on the handle it ripped clean off the wood. Using a shovel he found that the wood was a part of an old box or chest of some sort that was so badly deteriorated that he had to completely uncover it before lifting it from its resting place. The simple chest had no markings and its lid was held shut with a rusty blob that probably used to be a lock. Eric carefully carried the chest to the workshop to investigate. Once on the bench, Eric could see that the lock was hopelessly corroded. But the wood was so rotten that it only took a few moments with a screwdriver to tear off one of the boards forming the lid. Two quick yanks and he had pulled the rest of the lid apart revealing the contents.

Inside Eric found the crumbling remains of a skull. It startled him and he stepped back a bit. As he recovered from that, he peered down at the gray remains. They were so old that he had to be very careful as he lifted them out onto the bench top. The jaw had separated, and the back of the skull appeared to have been badly crushed before interment. Looking inside the box he could see the scattered teeth and what appeared to be the phalanges, carpals, and portions of the arm bones of hands that had been buried with the head. Eric guessed that whoever it was had been killed with a blow to the back of the head. Then the head and hands had been chopped from the body and buried in this box.

A glint caught his eye and Eric picked up a simple gold ring from among the bones in the box. Wondering how big the dead man had been, he tried the band on his left ring finger. It slipped on easily, fitting him well. Eric looked at his hands, reflecting on the fact that gold never tarnishes. Having never married, he felt slightly uncomfortable with it there. But when he tried to take it off, it refused to budge. Several tugs later he shrugged and stopped trying. He figured it would slide off when he washed up for dinner. He carefully replaced the bones in the box and returned to his project. He had a lot of work to do and only three more days before he flew back home. He intended to tell his grandfather about his find that evening.

Eric worked hard the rest of the afternoon. He didn’t seem to get tired and actually got a lot of work done before his grandmother called him in for dinner. She was such an excellent cook. His grandfather couldn’t come down for dinner that night because he was too sick. Eric felt sad for the old gentleman. A lifetime of working the farm had left him old and weak. The doctors gave him only a few months left. As Eric went to bed that night he could hear his grandfather pitch a fearsome coughing fit. It made Eric wish his grandfather could get well. As he made the wish he noticed the ring became warm on his finger. He idly fiddled with it, trying once again to get it off.

When Eric woke up the next morning, it didn’t occur to him that he still was wearing the ring. He washed and dressed and came down stairs to find his grandfather in the kitchen enjoying a huge breakfast.

He smiled broadly at Eric, “Good mornin’ Son. I feel great! Are you needing any help out there?”

“Uh, no Grandpa. You really shouldn’t be exerting yourself.”

“Oh nonsense, I’m fine. Nora, you must be the best cook in the world. These eggs are great.” He gave his wife a shameless squeeze on the butt as she came near. She blushed.

The old fart out ate Eric that morning. His wife refused to let him help with the work Eric was doing, though. Later while Eric was outside working, the hospice nurse showed up to check on Grandpa’s sudden upturn in strength. As she was leaving, Eric called to her to inquire. Introducing her self as Mary, she explained how sometimes terminally ill patients discovered a second wind near their end. Although she had never seen one quite like this, she was quite sure it was temporary.

While she talked, Eric admired her white uniform, her long legs, and her curly black hair drawn back into a neat bun. She began to feel warm and flush under his gaze. She shifted her weight about and squirmed slightly. Mary became distracted and lost her train of thought several times. This did not go unnoticed by Eric. His normal male thought patterns surfaced and he wished he could see her more, and more of her. He changed the topic by asking if he could see her for dinner that evening. To her own great surprise, she agreed immediately. Each of his suggestions were answered with an enthusiastic yes. She became uncomfortable with her reactions to Eric’s requests. She excused herself lamely, saying she had other appointments to keep that day. As she walked toward her car, Eric formed a lewd fantasy of her, undressing her with his eyes. Her normal walk degenerated into a sensual promenade with overdone hip swings. As she bent over to get into her car, Eric fantasized a quick thrust into her from behind; unaware of the power the ring had given him. Mary let out a yelp and collapsed into her car seat, gripping the wheel tightly.

Eric felt the warmth on his left hand again. As he turned his attention to the ring, Mary regained her composure. She started the car and left. As he watched her drive away, Eric found himself wishing that his date would turn out to be seriously horny for him tonight. He hadn’t gotten laid for several months and could use a good fuck.

* * *

As Mary pulled out onto the country lane, she felt an undeniable desire wash over her. For some unknown reason, she just knew that Eric was the sexiest man she had ever met. She was now very happy she had agreed to meet him that evening. How incredibly lucky she was to have met old man Warner’s grandson. She knew Eric was just visiting, so tonight might be her only chance ever to be with the man of her dreams. The day seemed to drag on forever. She pressed through her rounds quickly. Whenever she wasn’t actively engaged with her job, her mind conjured up a complex love fantasy of Eric. Each time she wandered back into her imaginary world, the fantasy became increasingly sexual. By the time she got home before three o’clock her fantasy had become blatantly erotic. Yet there were still hours before the agreed upon meeting time. She took a long hot shower during which she masturbated herself to orgasm twice. She normally didn’t touch herself like that but right now she was so horny that she could not help it. The two fresh orgasms only made things worse. She needed relief. She needed to be fucked, but not just by anyone. She needed Eric between her legs.

Other people considered Mary to be thin and attractive, but she always thought herself to be skinny and flat chested. So she combed through her wardrobe, trying on four of five different outfits before choosing one she felt would be sure to please Eric. Mary was not a virgin, but living in a small town offered her few chances to practice. She wanted to leave nothing to chance. She fussed over her makeup, attending to every detail, making sure she would catch this man. Little did she know she was already captured. Eric had started the process of screwing her the moment they met. She would fuck Eric tonight as sure as the sun rises in the morning.

* * *

Eric watched Mary’s car disappear down the lane. “Jesus, that was wild.” he thought. “It’s as if she was reading my mind.” He contemplated the ring on his finger remembering the warmth he felt when he was thinking about his date for that evening. He decided to examine the box of bones some more.

The tool shed was hot. The sun beating on the tin roof made it much hotter than outside. “Man, I sure could use a cold one.” he absently thought. He carefully took out all of the contents from the box and lay them out on a cleared area of the bench, nothing spectacular, just gruesome remains. He tipped the box on its side, looking carefully at the details of its construction. Again, there wasn’t a clue as to the origin or the identification of the contents. He picked up a knife and began wedging it into the cracks at the corners. The knife slipped and he put a quick slice in the tip of his right thumb.

“Damn!” he said out loud. Now he would have to baby his right hand for weeks. He wished it would heal faster than that. Then, right before his eyes, the cut stopped bleeding. Within moments the cut began to close and in about a half a minute, it had healed completely without even a trace of a scar. Somehow, in the fog of his own disbelief, he felt the warmth of the ring on his left hand. Eric sat back on a sawhorse and looked at both hands, his ring finger and his healed thumb. “This must be some weird dream,” he was thinking.

“Oh, hi Eric.” Grandma said, bringing him back to reality. “I brought you a nice cold beer. Why are you resting in this hot old shed?”

“Just cleaning up some stuff.” he lied.

“Well you don’t need to work so hard, you know. Howard hasn’t used this shop in years.”

“How is he doing, Grandma?”

“Well just wonderful! He hasn’t had this kind of energy in years. I’ve had to stop him three times now from coming out to help you. I’m really afraid he will hurt himself.”

Eric wondered if his wish last night had anything to do with it. “I wouldn’t give up on that tough old bird, Grandma. He may have years left in him.”

She smiled, “Wouldn’t that be grand. Come in for lunch soon, Dear.”

As she turned to leave Eric saw the advanced stoop in her back from osteoporosis. He wondered... it all sounded too fantastic... but what would it hurt. He wished that his Grandmother’s back and bones would be as strong and strait as when she was thirty. She had already left the shed. By the time Eric reached the door to look, Mrs. Warner was standing up strait. Her stride was quick and purposeful.

Eric shrank back into the tool shed in disbelief. For a long while his mind mulled over the implications of what was happening to him. He looked at his hands again, turning them over. As an experiment, he wished that the calluses and blisters earned over the last week of labor would heal. Within moments, his hands had returned to the soft conditions of the office worker he was. Eric reached up and took his glasses off. He looked around the shed and the whole scene sharpened into focus. This brought a big smile to his face, he had been wearing thick glasses since the third grade.

The warm feeling on his left hand caught his attention again. He went over to the bench and looked down at the bones. “Whoever you were, thank you.”

Eric tested the limits of this new power he had stumbled onto. He found he couldn’t move objects with his thoughts. Or at least he didn’t know how to. He tried making changes to a shrub outside the shed to no avail. Plants were out. He tried summoning Shep, the Warner’s old dog. Without a whistle or a call, Shep showed up at the tool shed, looking inquisitively at Eric. Eric willed for Shep to go get his rawhide chew toy. Shep turned and bounded out of the shed, returning moments later with the gnarly leather object. “Good boy, Shep.” He pat the dog on the head.

Eric felt hungry and remembered his Grandmother’s invitation. He willed the hunger pangs away, but in a moment realized that he liked eating, especially Grandma Warner’s cooking. He allowed those feelings to return and headed to the house.

During lunch Eric made some further changes to his grandparents. He loved them too much to change their personalities. All he changed was their health and strength. He pushed his Grandma just a little, so she would let Grandpa come help in the yard. By late afternoon the two of them had demolished the wall and moved the rocks into neat piles, ready to make a cobble path. Eric had told his Grandfather about his date with Mary that evening. The old man surprised Eric by recalling a few youthful exploits of his own. The two had a grand time swapping dirty jokes. When they finally stopped for the day and went in the house Eric told his Grandmother about his date with Mary. She winked at him saying, “You kids have a good time. I think Howard and I need some time together tonight.”

Eric took a quick shower and borrowed Howard’s pickup to go see Mary. She was waiting nervously on the front porch for him. She looked fabulous in her low cut flower print summer dress and open toe heels. Since Eric had been unaware of his new powers of persuasion when he asked her out, he did not know that his private mental wish that afternoon had already done its trick on Mary. He had wished that she would be horny for him. More than just being receptive to his advances, she had already masturbated twice to fantasies of him. She was all juiced up and ready to go.

She asked Eric if he wanted to come in for a cool drink before they went out and he agreed. Eric sat down on the couch and Mary went to the kitchen for some iced tea. She walked slow and swung her hips as she walked, advertising her desire.

Eric’s red-blooded male urges took over. Forgetting for the moment that the ring on his finger gave him control over her, he formed a wish for sex with her. Soon he would learn to control and direct his wishes. Right now, as he felt the warm pleasure of an erection growing in his pants, his desire was washing over Mary, flooding her.

Unlike anything she had ever felt before and without any physical stimulation at all, Mary felt her nipples harden and her labia pucker and swell. She nearly dropped the pitcher of iced tea as her skin began to tingle. She felt between her legs and her panties were not just damp, but soaking, dripping wet. Loosing all control, she walked into the living room, set the tea aside, and sat right next to Eric. She immediately gave him an open mouth kiss and squirmed her body against his.

Eric returned the kiss and within moments the two of them were naked. Mary wrapped her legs around his waist. The uncontrollable humping of her hips rubbed her love crack up and down against his belly. He pushed forward until the tip of his cock found her lower lips. Feeling this she met his thrust and impaled herself on him. Eric held still for a moment, savoring the tight pussy and the squirming woman underneath him. Then he started a slow rhythmic thrusting. With each thrust he wanted to get deeper inside her. Quickly his orgasm hit him. He wanted her to orgasm at the same time and he wanted this moment to go on and on.

Mary was in absolute heaven. Eric’s penis had become the focal point of her existence. With each thrust it seemed to get larger and longer, filling her more and more. Soon it began to be painful as her cunt stretched to accommodate him. When she felt the head of his cock thumping against her cervix she looked down to see that there was still several inches of him not in her yet. He looked huge, larger than any man she had known. When he stiffened with his orgasm, she leapt over the edge herself into the most consuming orgasm she had ever experienced. She thrashed around wildly, pinned beneath the grunting, twitching man. His orgasm lasted several minutes and she could not return from the rocket ride of ecstasy she was on. She could feel her insides begin to swell as his jism continued to spew forth. She though, “How long can this go on? How much can this man produce?”

Finally he relaxed and her uncontrollable orgasm subsided. Never in her life had she even dreamed she could experience this much ecstasy. Her eyes bulged as he began to withdraw from her and the widened even more as she gazed upon his still hard manhood. No wonder it had started to hurt her. Eric’s cock was some eighteen inches long and at least three inches thick. It was inhumanly large. A puddle of thick seamen oozed from her pussy, the upholstery of her couch was ruined.

Eric also looked at his own cock in disbelief. It was two times larger than ever before. As he realized what had really happened, His smile grew wide. It dawned on him, he could fuck this woman as much as he wanted, as often and long as he desired. Even though they had only met this morning, she had given herself to him with total abandon. He could indulge his fantasies with her and she could not resist.

He looked at his hand. He could feel the warmth radiating from the ring. He turned to Mary and said “Lick it clean, Mary.”

She shook her head from side to side and tried to say no. Eric’s huge cock was frightening. But at the same time as she expressed her unwillingness to comply, she grasped him with both hands, brought her face down to him, and began to lick. He was coated with the thick slime of her lubrication. The thought of licking her own secretions disgusted her and she found the taste repulsive. Soon her tongue, lips, chin, and nose were covered with the goo.

Eric sat back to enjoy the cleaning Mary was giving him. He could see the look of fear and displeasure on her face. Contemplating the effects of his power, he thought “I could make her happy or sad about this. She has no choice, but I have no reason to dislike her.” He felt some compassion for her, not enough to have her stop, though. It felt too good, and he had always wanted a woman to do this to him. Without using spoken words, he formed a wish, really more of a mental image. “You like this. Swallow all you can get. You love the taste and stink of your own pussy. You love me, you worship my cock, you live to bring me pleasure in any way I desire. You thrill for the taste and feel of my come.”

Mary felt her entire attitude change. She had full memory of the revulsion she had only a minute ago. But now she felt this amazing happiness overtake her. She nuzzled against Eric’s huge cock, spreading her own fuck slime from ear to ear. She swallowed deep, and licked up some more. She marveled at the wonderful way the thick stuff covered her tongue and throat. She started gliding her hands up and down the length of him. She could see the pleasure she was giving him light up his face. That made her proud, happy and secure. Mary concentrated her kissing and licking on the big purple head. It was as large as an apple and wouldn’t ever fit in her mouth.

Eric’s cock had remained fully erect after his orgasm. He realized that with that ring on his finger he could keep this unnaturally large erection up as long as he wished it. He started to hump his hips against her hands and lips. He stood up and towered over his captive servant on the couch. The humping of his hips caused the head of his cock to poke at her face and her open, kissing, licking mouth. Eric decided he wanted to see her face and chest covered with his come. He willed it and his balls and prostate organs magically grew to capacity to provide the volume of spew he fantasized. Then, just minutes after his first orgasm, he came again. Keeping with his fantasy, he spurted a huge volume of come. The first two pulses filled her mouth to capacity. She pulled back for a breath and the next few pulses splashed across her face.

Eric became absorbed in the perversion of the moment. Using his throbbing tool like a hose, and backing it up with the power of the ring, he began systematically covering Mary with glob after glob of come. Based on his earlier wish, the hosing thrilled her. She took a hold of him and aimed the surging flow at her mouth again. She swallowed what she could, but most of it overflowed, running off her chin onto her torso.

Eric finally stopped the torrent of slime. He slumped into a nearby chair and looked at what he had just done. By now most of his come had ended up all over the couch. Mary had one hand between her legs rubbing up and down across her pussy, directing her middle finger onto her clit. Her other hand traveled up and down her chest, spreading the thick goop around like some sort of body lotion. Mary’s eyes were locked onto Eric’s erection. He’d had two orgasms in the last ten minutes and he was still hard She marveled over how lucky she was to have found this man. She would do anything, absolutely anything to make him happy. Just as long as she could have access to his fabulous cock! She had no idea that in truth, she was merely a lump of clay, a possession for the amusement of someone with a supernatural power over her.

Eric watched his toy rubbing herself on the couch. He liked what he saw and decided he wanted her to be continually masturbating around him, unless he told her otherwise or she was busy doing something important. Done.

“Looks like you need a shower, Mary. And I could use one.” With that they both went to her bathroom. Keeping at least one hand between her legs, Mary got fresh towels and started the shower water. They both stepped in together. She lathered up and gently washed Eric’s huge erection and massive balls. He rinsed off and left the shower to Mary, watching her try to wash off his spunk one handed.

He looked over her thin frame and decided a few modifications were in order. He paused for a moment, considering the morality of his actions. In the heat of sexual excitement, he had already altered her personality, not to mention ruining her couch. He figured he could change her back if it seemed necessary. So, what then, would make it necessary? He looked at his hand and the ring. Where did it come from? What was the extent of the powers it gave him? What was the source of its power? What, if any, were the costs of using it? He tugged at the ring. It would not come off. Even with warm soapy water, it refused to budge, as if it had changed its size to become a permanent part of him. The simple gold band looked like a wedding ring. Eric decided that somehow he was meant to have the ring, that somehow he deserved it. He formed the idea that whatever he did was OK. He was smart enough to realize that he would always have to be discrete. He didn’t want Mary blabbing to her friends about him and his power. In fact, this little New England town was too small. Everybody knew everybody. Secrets would be hard to keep. He would need to keep his plane reservations back to Phoenix.

A smile spread over his face. He recalled a famous movie line. “Reservations? I don’t need no stinkin’ reservations. I can fly any time I damn well please.” At that moment, the concept of morality vanished from Eric. As long as he carefully kept his power a secret, he decided he was free to do as he pleased. He looked at the naked, masturbating woman in the shower. Speaking out loud, but talking mostly to himself, “Lets take you for a test drive. Follow me.” Eric offered her a towel and walked directly to Mary’s bedroom. She looked awkward trying to dry herself with one hand so he momentarily released her from her masturbation spell.

Eric made a pile of the pillows at the head of Mary’s bed and relaxed comfortably in the center, putting his cock on display for Mary. Her knees weakened as she felt a desperate hunger for it. But she could not act on her desire as Eric now controlled her body as a puppet. He wordlessly changed and operated her leaving her mind free to observe what happened. She danced slowly and seductively, turning around to give Eric a full view of his sculpting.

He started by adding mass to her muscles, filling out her thin frame. Her calves and thighs took on nice curved form, as did her arms and back. He left her waist narrow and her stomach flat, but gave the muscles there a strong rippled look. From his fantasy came the notion that she would possess a remarkable combination of athletic strength and agility plus the flexibility of a Chinese contortionist. “Mmmm” he murmured as he thought about that.

Then he built up Mary’s breasts. As she looked down, they magically grew, swelling out to a fine pair of double-d’s with no sagging at all. He made them swell up and towards the center to form an impressive cleavage without being pushed together. He made the areolas large and dark brown, tipped with hard nipples the size of a thimble. With a quick wish from Eric her hands massaged and kneaded her new tits. The satisfied smile on her lips was quite genuine. Suddenly two small gold rings appeared piercing her nipples each one with a brilliant blue sapphire setting. Her eyes widened in shock. Eric’s eyes blinked in surprise because he had thought he couldn’t control inanimate objects. These rings had materialized from thin air. “Well, what fortune, what fun I’m going to have!” he thought.

Satisfied with her tits for now, he turned his attention to her face. Mary was already a pretty woman. He knew that if he changed her face drastically, she would have a hard time fitting into her community. He decided to make only small changes. First he made sure that her face was symmetric. Then he added to her lips, making them full, giving them a rich, naturally pink color without lipstick. He made her purse her lips in a slight kissing pose. He made that their natural relaxed position so that whenever she wasn’t smiling, talking, or eating, she would always look like she was ready to kiss. She already had a small nose, high cheeks and big brown eyes. All that was left to do was to remove any and all blemishes from her skin. The effect so far was stunning.

Now Eric worked over her waist and hips. Her ass was round, but small. He added just enough flesh to make it invitingly shaped. He widened Mary’s hips some and narrowed her waist. The only thing left to play with was her hair.

Mary had jet-black hair that she wore shoulder length. Eric wanted it longer, within moments it reached all the way to her waist. It fell in long full curls, highlighting her face and tits. With a quick thought from Eric, every trace of body hair vanished from the neck down. Eric wished that all of her body hair follicles would stop permanently, even the dormant ones. With that, Eric had Mary take a long look in the dressing mirror and made her happy about what she saw. He allowed her to speak, reinstating the masturbation spell.

“H-h-how have you done this to me? I’ve always wanted bigger breasts. And these nipple rings. How did you do that?”

“I’m not sure. I found this ring buried at Grandpa’s house yesterday. It gives me some sort of power over people. I have no idea how it works. And I don’t know what its limits are. I can’t change that lamp over there, but I can change those sapphires to diamonds.”

As she gently pinched her super sensitive nipples, the settings on the nipple jewelry suddenly changed to hold sparkling diamonds. The excitement was building in her. She slipped a hand down to her crotch and felt something unexpected. Looking down she saw that a diamond ring had pierced her clitoris. The stone had to be two carats or more. She looked in the mirror. Her hair had changed to platinum blonde. Mary now couldn’t even recognize herself. Staring at her hot new body, her masturbation took on a directed intensity.

Eric could see her expression change and decide it was time to fuck this hot babe. Mary immediately complied with his unspoken wish and crawled onto the bed with him. She straddled him, lifting up to impale herself on him. As she settled her weight onto him, she expected that only some of his enormous cock would fit. But to her joy, he had adjusted her internal anatomy to match. She kept descending until her pussy lips nestled at the very base of him. He fit, and it felt wonderful!

Eric reached up and palmed her breasts, spreading his fingers wide and squeezing. This time he wanted her to have a long series of orgasms, so he formed the wish that she would rise quickly to orgasm with only a short amount of stimulation.

Mary could tell an orgasm was pending. She gyrated her hips in circles, kissing his root with her lower lips. The rush overtook her and she groaned long and loud, laying forward, pressing her tits against Eric’s chest, kissing and licking his neck and ears. Eric smiled broadly, knowing he had brought her to orgasm without moving hardly at all. After her orgasm subsided some, he humped several times with his hips. Immediately Mary started rising toward another orgasm. She met his thrusts and quickly spilled over into another powerful rush of sexual pleasure, hugging him tight against her. Eric paused just long enough for her rush to relax when he thrust into her some more. She had a third rapid-fire orgasm and was becoming delirious with pleasure.

Eric rolled the two of them over so that he was now on top. He folded her legs up crossing her ankles behind her head. They stayed comfortably there. The posture exposed her pink hairless pussy completely. For the next several hours Eric pounded away at her with full-length thrusts of his supernatural cock. As wave after wave of orgasm swept across her, she lost track of reality. Several times Eric treated himself to an orgasm of his own after which they would change to some other exotic position. Eric used is power over Mary to keep her in a constant state of ecstasy. After a while she stopped using words and was reduced to grunting and moaning.

Eric finally quit pummeling her. He went to the bathroom to piss. When her returned, Mary had her legs spread wide and was gently massaging her overused pussy. Remembering that he had given her extraordinary flexibility, he had a lewd idea. In place of an urge to masturbate, he gave Mary a new compulsion. Eric placed a wish for an additional change to her anatomy to accommodate this new perversion.

Mary looked past her boobs at her pussy. She got this weird urge to lick her own pussy. Since Eric had changed all the tendons and cartilage in her whole body giving her unnatural flexibility, she easily curled her torso forward until her face was directly in her own crotch. Her mouth became full and as she parted her lips, her tongue magically grew forth, extending out a good seven or eight inches. She lapped hungrily at her self. The sticky mixture of Eric’s cum and her juices covered her tongue. She tried to recoil it back so that she could swallow, but the thing would no longer fit back into her mouth. Because Eric wanted it, she flicked the tip back and forth across her clit and quickly rose to orgasm.

The sight of Mary licking her own pussy with an eight-inch tongue amused Eric. He wondered what it would be like to see that tongue used on another woman and then said to himself, “Why not?”

“Get dressed, Mary. Lets go find you a playmate. Name off some good looking single girls in this town.”

Mary unfolded herself and got off the bed. She tried to ask Eric what he meant by playmate, but her tongue prevented her from forming any intelligible words. “Gug gug gub...” is all she could manage to do.

Eric laughed out loud at her predicament. He realized that the bizarre tongue protruding from her face detracted from her beauty. After a moment, he decided to allow it to shrink enough to fit inside her mouth and allow her to talk.

“Well, there is Jill Webber who works at the bank. And Lisa Jones, she is still in High School.”

Eric interrupted, “Yum, a teenager. I suppose she still lives at home. Are you friends with these women?”

“Jill and I are friends. I only know Lisa because this is a small town. And she is really cute. She has no problem getting dates. She lives with her mom, who doesn’t seem to care what she does.”

“Perfect. Lets go get them.”

Mary had nothing in her closet that would fit over her now huge tits. Everything was way too small. She picked out a stretch knit tank top and a short skirt that showed off her outstanding body. With no bra on, her pierced nipples were on display.

A phone call determined that Jill was home. As soon as she met Eric, she found out that she was desperately in love with him. She agreed immediately to come with them, stopping only to go to the kitchen and turn off the burners on the stove. They drove over to Lisa’s house. While Eric went to the door, he left Mary and Jill in the car. They were in the back seat, franticly kissing and groping each other. Lisa wasn’t home. After learning where she was, Eric helped himself to a quick blowjob. He left Lisa’s mother physically unchanged, but gave her an enormous urge for the taste of male come, a craving she would need to fill several times a day.

When Eric returned to the car, his two captive passengers were so busy fucking, they barely noticed him. He rather liked it, and let them continue.

Lisa was at a local pizza joint with some friends. The waitress pointed her out, and Eric left some delayed commands with her and the kids she was with. As he was leaving, he winked at the waitress. At that moment, she noticed that her vision had gone blurry. She rushed into the ladies room to check on her contacts. Peering into the mirror to remove them, she saw that her eyes had changed color to a deep bottle-blue. As she looked around the room, she realized she had 20/20 vision. It would not be until she arrived home before she and her very luck boyfriend discovered the other things Eric had done to her, both inside her head and between her legs.

A few minutes later, Lisa left her table without a word and exited the restaurant. The others didn’t question it, and no one could form a connection between her leaving and Eric’s brief presence.

Eric was becoming quite natural at this. By the time Lisa got to the car, her sexual preferences had been rewritten, and all inhibitions had been erased. She climbed in the back seat and joined the other two women like they were old pals. Eric drove back to Mary’s place.

Once inside, they all left their clothes scattered around the living room. Eric spread a blanket across the couch, then sat in the middle while the three women crowded around and began licking his cock, balls, legs, stomach, and whatever else was available. He had given all three of them extended tongues they were using them to their fullest on him. Within a few minutes, his new super strength gonads spouted a huge volume of spooge all over the faces and hair of the three women. Eric sat back and laughed as each of the three lapped at each other, greedily trying to lick up and swallow more than her share.

As soon as they had cleaned each other up, Eric had Jill and Mary stand up. He quickly molded Jill’s body to be a match of the fantastic body he had given Mary. It wasn’t an identical match, just equally great. He then made them lie down in the classic 69 position and proceed to bring each other to a long string of multiple orgasms. Eric left them spinning in that mode, unable to stop, delirious in their mutual ecstasy.

He took Lisa to the bedroom to fuck. She already had a spectacular body, so Eric left that alone. For the next couple of hours he screwed her non-stop. He enjoyed several great orgasms, and pushed her into more than a dozen. Finally, his lust for Lisa became satisfied. With a silent wish, the two lovers he had left on the living room floor came to bed. After he fucked Jill for over an hour, the four of them slept in a tangled mass of arms, legs, and genitals.

The next day, Eric left the three women with a few changes. Though definitely improved, they all three looked very much like their original selves. ‘Improved’ by Eric’s standards included big firm tits, smooth hairless pussies, and pierced nipples and clitorises. He formed them into a three-way domestic partnership that would never know jealousy or favoritism. They would need a stable household, for now they all three were pregnant from being repeatedly filled to overflowing with Eric’s seed.

Eric decided to return to Phoenix ahead of schedule. He had a few scores to settle, some assholes that needed to be put in their place. And he knew of a few luscious babes he had always wanted to fuck.

He found some local men and ‘convinced’ them to spend some time at his grandfather’s place finishing moving some stones around. Mary and Jill were at their jobs, so he had Lisa drive him into Boston to the airport. He picked the next convenient non-stop flight to Phoenix and arranged for a seat in first-class. To help ensure that there would be no trace of his doings, he changed his outward appearance. No surveillance camera would record a traceable image of him.

Eric relaxed in his seat. The businessman who had the window seat next to him had abruptly scurried back to the coach cabin with a confused look on his face. Eric surveyed the other passengers and stared lewdly after the stewardess. He knew he needed to be careful not to bring unnecessary attention to himself. He would have plenty of time for mischief when he got home. And yet, that stewardess, she sure was cute. He eyed the stuck-up looking rich bitch across the isle. The air was thick with her perfume and she wore gaudy jewelry and expensive clothes meant to impress people with her social status. Eric really detested self-centered snobs and he was irked at the way this one sneered while she ordered the stewardess around. He looked at her tits on display and wandered what she would look like with thick heavy golden rings through her nipples, two large gauge studs, one through each tip of her forked tongue, and numerous other body parts multiply pierced and decorated with obscene tattoos, permanently bald from head to toe, come drooling out of every orifice, on her hands and knees and begging for the next man in line to shove his big throbbing hardon up her...

“Umm, maybe I’d better wait.” he thought, and he changed her back. Well, most of the way back.