The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PowerBand

by Nineball

PowerBand 3, Chew Toy

Marie never met her father. He was a ruthless SOB with no amount of caring for who he hurt or who he used, as long as he won. Marie’s mother was a quiet, intelligent woman, small and thin, with a delicate face and soft voice. They met when she was young and impressionable. He fucked her a few times and then discarded her like so many others. To this day he still doesn’t even know Marie even exists.

Marie inherited her mother’s thin frame and keen mind. Unfortunately, she also inherited her father’s selfish disposition. She grew up with a disdain for all men and leaned early in high school to manipulate them for her own gain. Word got around that she was mean and soon she had a hard time even getting dates, except with a few shy types. And even they didn’t stick around for long. She had a little better luck with guys in college, always demanding expensive dates. Mostly she cranked on her degree, finishing undergrad in three years, MBA in two more, and getting on with her career.

She was highly ambitious, and moved quickly up the corporate ladder. Women feared her, men hated her, she hated men, but this didn’t seem to stop her. She shrewdly manipulated the workplace environment to her advantage, forming alliances where necessary, crushing opponents without mercy, sleeping with someone for advantage. One person she had stepped on her journey was Eric. They had been assigned to a task together. Marie managed to get all the significant work assigned to Eric, with the recording and reporting left to her. She got the glory while he did the work. When the project fell behind schedule, rather that helping on the work she pushed the blame onto Eric

Their supervisor at the time was Patty. She was a bright articulate woman, organized, friendly, and attractive. Marie realized Patty’s potential and decided to ride her coattails up the ranks. She crafted a close personal relationship with Patty. When she complained that ‘Eric wasn’t doing his job’ Patty believed it. The truth was that Eric was cranking as hard as he could, but there was too much to do alone. When it all fell apart and the project got cancelled, he was left holding the blame. His annual review looked bad, and it took years for him to recover from that mess.

When Eric returned from New England with the PowerBand on his hand, one of his goals was to get even with Marie and Patty. In some ways, Patty was not completely to blame. She just believed what Marie had told her, taking what her friend had said on faith. That didn’t matter to Eric. He had quietly accepted his injustice before, but his anger had been smoldering for several years. You know, sometimes, payback’s a bitch.

Marie had just gotten home from work on a Friday afternoon. She was standing at the fridge, trying to decide if she should eat out or not, when the doorbell rang. She had barely cracked the door when four people barged through. She opened her mouth to protest, but not a single sound came out. She found herself completely unable to resist as a large boned woman pushed Marie into a chair. Marie seemed to be frozen in place, unable to move or speak as the four came in and closed the door. The only one she recognized was Eric, that sniveling creep she had once screwed over. She hadn’t heard anything about him for quite a while, and for all she cared, he could have disappeared of the face of the earth, just another stepping-stone. She felt surprised and a little frightened that she could neither move nor speak.

Three women were with Eric. One was the tall, big-boned woman. She had rippling muscles everywhere, obviously a body builder type. Her blonde hair was cut very short. Her face was feminine, but her expression was quite serious. Her breasts lie small and flat against her massive pectoral muscles. She wore a simple halter-top, tight fitting shorts and open-toed, low-heeled pumps. Her skin had a healthy, well-oiled glow. She was quite the specimen.

Marie couldn’t see the second woman. A hooded cape covered her from head to knees. The hood had no opening and a simple drawstring at the neck kept it in place. Her feet were bare and the toes were nicely manicured. The big woman stood right next to the hooded one. Her hands were inside the cape, groping and molesting all up and down the unseen figure. The hooded head was slumped foreword while the big woman held her close, whispering in her ear, so softly that Marie could not make out what was being said.

The third was a beautiful oriental woman. She clung to Eric and cuddled him. One hand roamed his neck and chest, while the other reached into his loose fitting pants and stroked him. Her breasts were much larger than a normal oriental frame and she squirmed against him, rubbing her tits on him. Eric for the most part ignored her.

“Hi there, Marie.” he said, sitting on the couch and making himself at home. “Long time no see. I’ll bet you thought you had seen the last of me. Let me introduce you to my friends here. My lap toy here is Lea. She is my personal body slave. She tends to my, ... needs. This is Roberta, and this is her plaything. Roberta, why don’t you take the hood off your playmate.”

Roberta untied the drawstring and lifted off the hood. Marie immediately recognized Patty. Marie hadn’t worked with Patty in over a year, and had recently heard that she had suddenly quit the company. She was naked, her hands were handcuffed behind her, and her mouth was stuffed with a ball gag. Marie also could see that she was not quite the same as before. Her breasts were much bigger that just the last time she had seen Patty. Not only were they huge, they looked swollen and red from all the physical abuse they were getting. The nipples were as large as thumb tips and each one had a drop of milk suspended from it. Patty didn’t have a single hair on her; she was completely bald from head to toe. Her face had been thickly done up with whorish makeup, but the paint job was days old and was badly streaked from tears. Her eyebrows, nose ears, and lips were all multiply pierced with gaudy jewelry. She wore probably two dozen different rings and studs of various designs. She looked terrible.

Roberta continued mauling Patty’s tits with one hand and slid the other between Patty’s legs. Patty hunched foreword and pressed her knees together, but Roberta growled something menacing in her ear. Marie couldn’t hear what was said, but whatever it was, Patty stood bolt upright and placed her feet wide apart. She pressed her chest out and her butt back, putting her body on display. Her wide-open eyes looked at Roberta in fright and she shook her head in a pleading no. Roberta casually lifted one of the engorged tits and began suckling it while her other hand resumed abusing Patty’s pussy. Patty mewed softly through the gag and her hips undulated in time to the relentless stroking between her legs.

Eric chuckled with satisfaction. “You remember Patty here, don’t you? You two screwed me a couple of years ago. Maybe you don’t remember, you’ve reamed so many others in the meantime. Well now you are going to pay.”

Marie sat in her chair, still unable to move or speak. The feeling of dread and disbelief kept growing.

“I’ve had Patty in tow for a couple of weeks now. At first I made her into my loving slave, kind of like Lea here. I fucked her a couple dozen times, but then got bored with her and gave her to Roberta to be her personal plaything. I took away her hair and made her tits and nipples big and painfully heavy with milk. I made her pussy lips stay all puffed out and tender like they were just freshly fucked. I’ve fiddled with her mind so that all she can think of is sex. Even her dreams are filled with cocks and pussies, tongues and tits. I’ve made her horny every minute of the day, so much so that if we didn’t keep her handcuffed, she’d do nothing but masturbate all the time. She could fuck the entire football team, the whole women’s volleyball team, and still be eager for more. So, Roberta, how long has it been since she had an orgasm?”

“Oh, probably three or four days. Should I get her off now?”

“Go ahead.” Eric turned to Marie, “I’ve altered her mental and physical processes so there is only one way she can come. Show our hostess how she responds.”

Hearing this Patty’s eyes got wide with terror. She struggled to get away, but Roberta wrestled her down and pinned her onto the carpet. Roberta outweighed her, and with Patty’s wrists cuffed, Roberta could control Patty’s legs with just her weight. With one free hand Roberta grabbed the ball gag strap in back, which gave her control of Patty’s head. Roberta twisted Patty’s head to the side and started licking Patty’s neck, ear and face. With her other hand Roberta reached into her pants and dipped two fingers deep between her lower lips. She worked them in and out for a few moments, rolling her eyes back and grinning.

She pulled her hand out of her pants and the fingers were coated with her thick lubrication. When Patty saw them, her struggling became frantic. Roberta held firm, though, and as she wiped her fingers under Patty’s nose, Patty let out a long, muffled wail of despair. Roberta let go and joined Eric and Lea on the couch to watch. Patty rolled flat on her back and pulled her legs high and wide. With her wrists still cuffed together behind her back, she cradled her butt with her hands and lifted her hips up. The smooth swollen pussy lips and brown puckered asshole were both nicely presented. Her breathing shortened and she launched into a grunting orgasm. She kept coming and coming. Eventually she stopped making much noise about it, but she also did not stop the orgasm. She held the obscene posture while her whole body twitched in forced climax. Oblivious to everything else, you could have shoved a telephone pole up her ass, and she would have laid there and taken it. She remained just like that the rest of the time at Marie’s house. A couple of times, when it looked like she might be slipping back to reality, Roberta would re-coat Patty’s upper lip and nasal passages with slime by squatting over the gagged woman and smearing her cunt around. Patty’s ragged inhaling snorted in the gooey juices, which coated her sinuses, ensuring that this orgasm would last for hours.

Presently Eric spoke to Marie, “It is time to proceed with your punishment. I suppose you have something to say.”

Marie felt a strange whooshing sensation and suddenly was able to speak. Of course, nothing but acid came out. “You fucking asshole! What the fuck are you doing? I suppose you are going to have you butch bodyguard handcuff me so you can rape me, too.” She had more to say, lots more, but her voice fell silent again. She opened her mouth and screwed up her face, but no sound came out.

“God, Marie, you are a true bitch, right to the end. First of all, you are the asshole. You always have been one. I could change that, but I won’t. I’m going leave that part of you intact. And what am I doing? I am getting even. You two jerked me around unfairly, and now it’s my turn. You can see what I have done to Patty. Believe me, she is not enjoying herself. In a few minutes you will come to know your fate. Don’t worry; I have absolutely no plans to rape you personally. I can have the finest pussy in the land. I really have no desire to fuck a vicious cunt like you. Roberta, my dear, did you hear what she said about you?”

“Yes, the cunt called me butch. Can I smack her around for that?”

“Oh no, you might hurt her. Besides, its true, you are somewhat butch, you know. Don’t blame her. You asked for this body. It was your choice to look like you do.”

“Well, she doesn’t have to so fuckin’ rude about it.”

“I told you she was a gnarly bitch. She was wrong about one thing, though. You aren’t my bodyguard. I don’t need a bodyguard, Marie. She does serve me I other ways, though. Lets see, Roberta. You are my driver, my cook, my errand girl, ...”

“I am also your masseuse and your secretary. But the part I like best is being your private cock-sucking whore.”

“Yes, you suck a mean cock, don’t you? That’s why I reward you so well. Well, it’s time we got along with today’s entertainment. Roberta, go get Marie’s live-in rapist. And don’t forget that special harness I had built.”

“You bet. I’ve been waiting to see this.” She left the house for a couple of minutes.

Marie’s face was twisted into one of fear, now. She was visibly struggling to get up out of her chair.

Eric tormented her, “I know I said I had no plans to rape you, but I didn’t say you were not going to be raped, did I? I am going to arrange for you to get raped on an ongoing basis. I am going to leave you as the same rude cunt you have always been. Every time you get raped by your new roommate, you will know that you are being punished for your fucked up attitude.”

Roberta returned. In one hand she held a strange looking leather harness, in the other hand a leash. The leash was leading a dog. He was a huge Rottweiler, bigger than any other dog of his breed. Roberta led him over to Marie’s chair and removed the leash from his collar. The dog pressed his muzzle onto Marie’s lap.

Eric made a wish, and instantly Marie found her attitudes about the beast change. She was able to move and speak now. She started petting and hugging the dog. “What a marvelous animal you are! Your coat is so sleek. Look at your muscles, they just ripple. Your stance is wide and your shoulders are broad. You are fantastic!” She slid off her chair and knelt next to the dog and wrapped her arms around him with affection.

Eric said, “Isn’t he just beautiful, Marie? He must outweigh you be fifty pounds or more. He’s bigger than you, and he is much stronger than you. He is more aggressive that you, too. Can you feel it now? He is a big, dominant male, and you are a weak, submissive female. But you love him, don’t you?”

‘It’s true.’ Marie thought. ‘I love this animal, and want to keep him, care for him, tend to him.’

“Can I keep him?” she asked. Eric had suppressed her memory of the last half an hour. She completely ignored the squirming Patty on the floor.

“Of course. He is my gift to you, Marie. I think he should live here with you. You have this nice house with the big private back yard. I’m sure he will be very happy living with you.”

“Oh, thank you!” She was genuinely thrilled. “What is his name?”

“His name is Stud.”

“How’s that, Stud? Would you like to live with me? I’ll take Ooo, such good care of you.” Her voice took on that singsong quality that some people use with their pets. She ran her hands along his spine and scratched his neck and chest. One hand stoked down past his chest and stomach and without hesitating, found his ball sack, giving it a gentle squeeze. Marie’s eyes fluttered shut at the feel of his big balls in her hand. Her expression turned dreamy and she inhaled sharply and then let out a long passionate sigh.

Stud knew exactly what to do now. He stood and began pacing circles around Marie. He growled low and menacingly.

“What does he want?” she asked innocently.

“Don’t be coy. You know exactly what he wants, Marie.” Eric said. “He wants to fuck. He wants you naked on your hands and knees so he can mount you and make you his bitch. I know you love him, but he doesn’t love you back. He just wants some pussy. He could hump Patty; she is all juiced up and ready to go. But he doesn’t want her, he wants you. He wants to take you and use his cock to turn you into a slobbering whimpering slut.” Eric backed up his words by using his power to alter her mind.

Marie looked at Patty. She was naked, but Stud was ignoring her. Instead, he was pacing tight circles around her. It was true, he wanted her. She felt it clearly now. Stud wanted to mate with her. He wanted to penetrate her pussy and deposit his seed inside her. Stud found her desirable and that made her happy. He was much bigger and far stronger than she was. He was the dominant one and she had no choice but to submit to him. ‘Submit.’ She mulled the word for a moment. ‘Submit.’ Somehow the word had an irresistible ring to it. She couldn’t shake it. ‘Yes, I will submit to Stud. He will use my body for his pleasure, and that is good.’ She somehow knew that only by giving her body to Stud would she ever feel fulfilled. ‘He wants me naked. Only humans wear clothes, and I am a bitch. I want to be a good bitch. A good bitch is naked. A good bitch gets on her hands and knees and submits to her Stud. If I take my clothes off and properly offer myself, maybe Stud will use me. I want Stud to use me. If I please Stud, he might love me back the way I love him. I only have value if I please my Stud.’

She had no idea that these series of thoughts were being burned into her psyche by Eric by way of the PowerBand he wore. Ignoring the fact that there were strangers in the room with her, she stood up and quickly peeled off all of her clothing. She dropped to all fours, knees wide. She arched her back, rolling her pelvis up. Her pussy lips opened up like a flower as she tried to look as available as possible. Stud just kept circling around, growling impatiently.

“What does he want? Why won’t he mount me?” she sounded quite urgent. “He can have me.”

“He is waiting for one more thing. I have ‘trained’ him so he will not find you acceptable if you are not wearing this harness. Roberta, help our friend out. Show her how it fits.”

“Whatever he wants, just do it!”

Roberta stepped over with the harness. “Hold still, bitch.” Marie watched as the harness was fit over her head and buckled snugly into place. The elaborate rig included a tough handle at the back. She didn’t know what that was for, but she would soon find out. The whole assembly fit snugly, but comfortably. It was sewn together and reinforced with rivets and was not about to be pulled apart or slip off.

Roberta stopped to smear her pussy stink on Patty’s face before joining Lea and Eric on the couch. She reached over to pull Eric’s hardon out of his pants. She stooped down and took as much of him into her mouth as would fit, but he pulled her away, saying, “Not now, whore. I need to concentrate for a few minutes.” She frowned and pushed out her lower lip, but complied.

Stud stopped circling the eagerly awaiting Marie. He carefully inspected her head to make sure that the appropriate gear was installed. Eric had altered his small brain so that if she ever presented herself to be mounted without the harness, he would nip at her flanks, not hard enough to draw blood, but enough the cause a little pain so she would know he meant business. Marie passed inspection so he switched into ‘fuck the horny bitch’ mode. The two licked each other’s face a bit, then he started licking her neck and shoulders, down her back, all along her side to the outside of her hips. His cock had begun extending past the sheath. He wasn’t yet fully erect, and she could already tell that he was far bigger than any of the humans she had ever fucked. Chills ran up her spine as she anticipated having this slippery monster filling her puss. Marie craned her neck to lick at the tip. Stud apparently liked this and started humping his hips, pushing his cock into her mouth.

At the moment he passed her lips, Marie felt her hands roll into fists. He only thrust into her open mouth a few times when he jumped aside. Marie felt her hands relax again. Stud stepped around to stand behind Marie. He licked at her upraised butt some and Marie rose up off of her knees and onto her hands and feet, widening her stance for him. He stepped forward a little more until he stood directly over her. She could feel the tip of his dog cock poking at her lions. Finally one his thrusts hit her opening and penetrated about an inch. Again, both of Marie’s hands clenched into a fist. She called out “Go, Stud, fuck me!”

Stud picked up a regular thrusting rhythm and Marie automatically matched it, pressing back to meet him. He was so much bigger than she was, that at one point she relaxed down onto her knees and Stud’s cock popped right out. She groaned in frustration, lifted back up onto her toes, and the two of them coupled again. Eventually he was able to get his full length into her, but only with her full cooperation. She was all the way onto her tip-toes and knuckles, legs wide, with the muscles in her lower back strained to rotate her hips out and up as far as possible. Her vagina felt stretched and filled completely, as far as she thought she could take, when she felt him grow even more.

Stud kept humping at the enthusiastic female under him. When he sensed that he had finally entered her fully, he inflated his knot inside her and began his orgasm. Marie felt the knot growing, and her pussy gripped it tightly. When his once smooth thrusting rhythm turned into a spasmodic jerking she realized he was coming and she lurched into her own orgasm. She howled like a female dog for a minute, then as she came down from her ecstasy, she felt that unusual ‘whoosh’ overcome her.

Suddenly the joy she had felt only a few moment earlier had vanished. A shock of realization set in. She knew all about what it meant when two dogs were tied, She had seen it before and found it disgusting. ‘I’m fucking a dog!’ she thought. ‘Oh my god, this is terrible! I’ve got to stop.’ She tried to get away, but she realized that Stud’s cock would not come out of her. She turned to Eric in horror to ask for help, “Make this stop, Eric. I don’t want this, it’s filthy!”

Eric, Roberta, and Lea were all snickering, enjoying the lewd show Marie had just performed. Eric now taunted her, “What? You want it to stop? Only moments ago you were enjoying yourself. I clearly remember you saying ‘Go, Stud, fuck me.’ That is what she said, wasn’t it, Roberta?”

“That’s what I heard.”

“You Asshole, Eric, you are making me do this. I don’t know how, but you make it stop, right now.” She struggled to get away, but Stud’s engorged cock simply would not come out of her. Strangely enough, it didn’t seem to hurt when she pulled with all of her strength. Despite not being painful, she began to panic. Her struggle became a frantic thrashing. Stud gripped the conveniently placed handle at the back of Marie’s head harness between his teeth and shook. He growled menacingly. Marie flopped around like a rag doll. Stud’s rasping snarl pierced her panic and she calmed down, letting her weight hang limply underneath him.

“Look at yourself, Marie. I don’t believe you are in any position to demand anything. A big mean brute of a dog has his cock stuck inside your pussy. He is in complete control of you for the time being. To him, you are just a source of physical pleasure, a nice tight bitch in heat that was fun to fuck.”

“What have you done to me and why?” She sobbed.

“Answering why is easy. You and Patty screwed me. I’m sure I wasn’t the first; you’ve probably been screwing guys over all your life. I’m just getting even for all of them. Exactly what I have done will take a little explaining.”

Marie listened in stunned horror as Eric described what he had done to her. Eric had silenced her once again.

“By now you must know that have the power to make physical and mental changes occur in people. That is how I made you get on your hands and knees and eagerly fuck a dog. I am the reason Patty’s tits are so big and why she cannot stop coming. I thought about actually turning you into a dog, but I figured this would be a whole lot more fun.

“ Notice how it doesn’t hurt to pull hard against Stud’s cock? I have added a series of new tendons to your pelvic structure. These tendons attach to points all across your pelvic yoke. They converge on your vagina and spiral both directions around it, ending in a contracting ring around the opening to your pussy. In effect, I have turned your pussy into a Chinese finger. You remember that silly toy you had as a kid? Now you have one between your legs. The harder you pull, the tighter your pussy grips him. The tighter you are, the more pleasure it brings him. The more he enjoys you, the rougher he gets. The more forceful his treatment, the more your body will squirm in response. And he likes it when his bitch squirms.

“I have given him some very similar tendons that connect all across his pelvis, converge at the base of his cock, and wrap around his knot. Right now his knot is inside your constricting ring of tendon. Until he deflates his cock, the two of you are physically attached at the hips. You can pull at him as hard as you can, it won’t hurt him. He owns you now. You cannot escape him until he is done using you. I have also changed him so that he will not loose his erection until he has had multiple orgasms. When he first mounts you and ties with you he will come quickly, but each successive orgasm after that will take more humping than the one before. And he’ll only be able to come if you are fully participating. You can’t just hang there and passively take it. You’ll have to fuck back to get free. After a few weeks, you will become quite good at it. Your arm, legs, and back will become stronger and more flexible. You’ll turn into his private hot little doggy fuck. Now that the two of you are connected, you, Marie, are trapped. Think of yourself as the subordinate half of an eight-legged fuck-animal. He is now your Master.

“Normally it will take him three, four, or maybe five orgasms to satisfy his animal lust and he should be able to finish in a few hours. But since the two of you are just now getting to know each other, I’ve seen to it that this time it will take dozens of orgasms before he is fulfilled. That means you will spend the next two or three days getting repeatedly raped by Stud. You will sleep with him, eat dog food with him, drink from the toilet with him, piss and shit in the yard with him. At first you will probably try to resist, but eventually you will get thirsty and hungry. And I’ve altered your bowels and bladder to be regulated by his, so that when he squats to shit, so will you, and when he lifts his leg and pisses (unconcerned that he is inside you), you will lift your leg like a dog and squirt out some of your piss. His come and urine will leak out of you past his knot and down your leg.

“For you, each successive orgasm will happen quicker and faster. Each time he decides to start humping you, you will experience longer and stronger series of orgasms. Before long, you will be like Patty, here, lost in an orgasmic haze, a compliant little fuck toy, pleading your lover for more and more.

“When he is finally exhausted and you two uncouple, your hands will finally relax and you will completely forget that you were being punished. Instead, you will feel nothing but love and affection for your pet. You will fondly remember having great sex with your dog, and that will be your dirty little secret from the world. You will keep your job, and even continue being the ruthless ambitious shit head you have always been. To others you will still be that mean asshole whose one redeeming value is that you seem to be a dedicated pet owner. You will go for runs in the park with him, get him licensed, take him to the vet. But when you two are home alone, if he gets horny, you will feel that irresistible urge to obey. You will switch into bitch-in-heat breed-me-now mode and by the time you come to your senses, you will be in this same condition that you are now, naked, harnessed, and coupled, unable to get away and unable to stop the onslaught of orgasms. And only then will you remember that this was done TO you without your permission, that you are again being punished for being such a complete asshole.

“We must go now. I am going to make some last minute changes to you. You will find that whenever you are tied to Stud, your voice will be reduced to grunts, growls, and barks. You will sound like one of those yappy little Pomeranian dogs. Without the use of your hands or your voice, you are his helpless captive sex toy. Bye bye, Bitch, have fun. Oh, there’s one more thing I almost forgot. I have fortified his physiology to give him a long life. Your master will be here to pleasure himself at your expense for decades to come.”

Roberta made another trip to the car to get a bag of dog food and a huge bowl. She filled the bowl to overflowing with food. She blocked open the back door. With a wish from Eric, Marie’s pubic hair vanished and the usual rings appeared on her nipples, labia, and clitoris. He removed his silencing spell from her and Marie immediately began to shout curses at Eric, but all that came out was “Yip, yip, yap, ... grrrr, ...yapyapyap...” The sound was most unpleasant, so Roberta threw Patty over her shoulder and they left.

Marie started out by struggling against her captor, trying to get away. She beat at him with her fists, but he let out a low, rumbling growl, catching her arm in his teeth. He bit down firmly, not hard enough to injure her or break her skin, but enough to cause some pain, letting her know exactly WHO was in charge. She tried to remove the harness from her head, but without the use of her fingers, she couldn’t manipulate the buckles.

She looked around trying to think of some way out of this predicament. She had two phones, one in her bedroom, the other mounted on the kitchen wall well up out of reach. But then, who would she call, and what would she tell them? “Help me, I’m fucking a dog!” If anyone found out, it would ruin her career.

Frustration set in and she hit him with her fists again. This time he bit down harder, making sure she knew he meant business. She stopped hitting him, and never tried it again.

Stud decided to explore his new home. He tried to walk a few steps, but Marie was not cooperating, so he grabbed the rubber covered handle at the back of Marie’s harness in his jaws and picked up her front end. With her tail end held up in the air and her head under control, she was at his mercy. He was easily strong enough the carry her weight and she hung limply below him. With him standing, her knees could not touch the carpet. She found it awkward and uncomfortable to let her knuckles and toes drag, so she clambered along on all fours, butt held high as he wandered around her house, sniffing in the corners, memorizing the layout of his new home. The harness held her head between his front legs and lifted forward which gave her a new point of view of her home.

He found the back door open so he took Marie outside to explore. Marie felt quite relieved she had spent a lot of time and money picking this particular lot and building the expensive privacy fence so that no one could casually observe them. Instinctually Stud wandered the perimeter of her fence. At each corner he tried to mark his territory. As he lifted his leg to aim, Marie’s leg move outside of her will in unison to Stud’s action. Marie lifted her leg up, which rotated her hips to the side. When Stud squirted his urine, she felt it hit her cervix. As promised, her bladder was no longer under her control. It was directly linked to Stud’s. She squeezed out a short shot of piss at the fence. Stud moved systematically about the yard, using Marie as his surrogate, aiming her this way and that, marking the shrubs, trees and fence with her scent.

With that task done, he felt quite in command of the situation. He was the Master. The yard, the house, and the pussy all belonged to him. He decided to make use of the conveniently located bitch beneath him. Knowing no modesty, he started humping her right there in the yard. Marie was humiliated by this, fucking a dog in broad daylight. But to her dismay, her body responded involuntarily. Soon her body was pushing back at his thrusts, building up to her third, and fourth, then fifth orgasms. After some fifteen minutes of rigorous humping, he came.

After that he was tired and thirsty. They went into the house and stopped at the kitchen to eat a little. Marie didn’t plan on eating his food, but it now did not surprise her when she stuck her face in the bowl and shared a few mouths full of his food. He dragged Marie into the bathroom. He lapped up some water himself, and then taking Marie’s harness, he forced her face into the toilet. She coughed and sputtered, but inevitably drank some. He hauled Marie into the bedroom and hopped up onto the bed with her. He laid down to clean himself, starting with his balls and anus. He proceeded to carefully clean her labia and anus. Again her resistance was weak and short lived. Stud liked the way this human shivered and wiggled when he licked her. He also liked her stink and the salty taste of her smooth hairless skin.

Again, Marie was horrified at her reaction to his ministrations. The tingling pleasure was irresistible. She twisted herself around on his cock so that she was lying on her back facing him. She put her hands behind her head and lay back, throat exposed, in the classic animal posture of submission. Stud graciously accepted her offer and licked all across her stomach and up onto her tits. After thoroughly slobbering all over her breasts, he washed her armpits, shoulders, neck, and ears with his luxurious tongue. She was humping furiously at his erection the whole time, but he had come only a few minutes ago, so he did not hump back. He found that the bitch/human/fuck-toy squirmed best when he licked the area around the pussy. So he concentrated his efforts there, which brought her several more orgasms. At last he quit and the two of them rested, falling asleep.

They woke up two times that night and fucked. First thing in the morning, Stud/Marie went out back to shit. Marie had actually needed to go for a couple of hours now, but was powerless to go anywhere without being taken there by her Master. She had to wait uncomfortably until Stud needed to go out. Without hesitation, she emptied her bowels, which made an awful mess, out of the both of them. Stud briefly sniffed their combined pile, and thanks to Eric’s changes to her, she also sucked in a long whiff of their shit. He walked a few yards away to lick the two of them clean. Marie’s body writhed in response to his cleaning, and Stud happily fulfill the request, giving her what she apparently wanted, and the two copulated right there on the dew covered grass.

It was late Sunday afternoon before Stud released Marie. She spent the rest of the evening in a blissful fog of contentment. Several times she found herself licking Stud’s balls, kissing them and sucking on them, trying to get him hard again. But he was spent. She reveled in her own stink and so resisted showering until getting ready for work the next day.

Stud assumed ownership of the bed. He decided to let the bitch sleep with him because he appreciated her weird obsession with his balls and cock. She would worshipfully lick him for hours, and often slept the whole night with her face between his back legs, her lips touching his scrotum, and her nose nuzzled against his anus. She was quite amusing and he figured she could stay. Besides, he liked the way she tasted, and she made those cute little growling sounds whenever he licked her.

Having such a satisfying domestic relationship strengthened Marie’s confidence at work. She worked harder at scrambling up the ladder, became even more coldhearted in her dealings with colleagues and enemies alike. Co-workers hated her, but corporate loved her, because she got results. She found that every time she screwed somebody over particularly thoroughly it made her especially horny to give Stud oral sex. She would rush home to enjoy her mate, forgo that harness he was so fond of, and take him all the way into her mouth. Stud liked this, of course, and would inflate his knot inside her mouth. Marie found out that the knot was bigger than the opening between her front teeth. She would be stuck nearly gagging on a mouth full of dog cock, barely able to breath. Once the tie was complete she would realize that she was again being punished for being such an asshole. Only this time, the punishment included getting dog semen and urine sent right down her throat.