The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power

Part I—Awakening

Mark rolled over in his small twin sized bed and adjusted his pillow, noting the darkness level in the room he figured it to still be a few hours before work. With a satisfied sigh he closed his eyes to return to sweet slumber, just about the only time he really enjoyed in an otherwise boring and in most ways pathetic life. Mark’s life consisted of work, sleep, eating, playing on his computer, and watching movies (Hollywood crap or porno’s as the mood struck him). He was a bachelor at 30, not because he wanted to be but because he had always been a bit of a nerd, a bit over weight, and nervous and not very charismatic with the ladies. He had a few on-line friends, but little real life interpersonal contact. All that was about to change.

Sitting bolt upright in his bed, fumbling on his nightstand for his glasses Mark wondered what the hell had made that metallic scraping sound. Even before his glasses were firmly in place he knew things were very, very wrong and a ball of fear started growing in the pit of his stomach. His bed and small nightstand were no longer in the familiar 16 x 14″ front bedroom of his small suburban home. They were sitting in the center of a large open room. The floor appeared polished and smooth and the walls and ceiling reached out of sight in the darkness. The scraping sound repeated and the light that had allowed him to discern these few facts abruptly cut off.

The fear in his stomach grew to the point where he found himself trembling at the click-clack sound of footsteps approaching him from behind in the darkness so profound he couldn’t tell if his eyes were open or closed. He pulled his sheet around him to cover his nakedness (he had slept in the buff sense he first moved into his own place). With the fear he was feeling rapidly escalating to terror he straining to see who or what was approaching him in the darkness.

A flare of firelight flashed from a cigarette lighter illuminating the source of footsteps that had stopped at the foot of his bed. Mark probably would have been less surprised if the light had revealed some bug-eyed alien with a probe clasped in its claw like hand then he was by what the fire actually revealed. There standing at the foot of his bed was a culmination of every wet dream he had ever had rolled into one living and breathing form.

A woman stood there a long slim brown cigarette dangling from the corner of her thick pouting glossy red lips. And not just any woman, no, as she looked at him a small smile curled onto her lips and a gleam came into her emerald green eyes that made him feel like a piece of raw meat thrown in front of a lioness. When she took a long drag on her cigarette his cock, seemingly completely untroubled by the fear in his gut, jumped at the sight. She stood about 6 foot tall, with glossy black hair pulled back into a ponytail that flowed down well past her waist. Her face had a eurasian look to it with slightly almond shaped eyes and her half smile with the cigarette dangling had the aspect of a snarl or something more feral to it.

Around her neck she had a skin tight black leather collar with diamond studs forming letters to spell the word “BITCH” on it. She was wearing a bustier seemingly made of black and red leather with strapping for sides. This left her massive evenly tanned tits standing out free and uncovered to display her erect nipples, each pierced with a small gold ring. Her crotch and ass were only covered by a pair of black fishnet stockings, a glint of reflected firelight hinted at some sort of piercing or other jewelry attached to her otherwise shadow shrouded cunt. The stockings disappeared inside of a pair of thigh high red patent leather boots encasing her long shapely legs. It was the 6″ chrome covered spike heals on these that had made the click-clack as she approach across the hard glassy floor. The heals also served to push up her ample round ass in a way that accentuated its perfect smoothness and tan.

As Mark sat there trembling in a mixture of fear and arousal struggling to come to terms with the situation she spoke. “This form was chosen from the layers of your subconscious mind as one that you would find ...enjoyable... to interact with” a hint of the feral smile skittering across her lips as she said the word enjoyable. “You are no longer in your home in suburban Michigan, indeed you are no longer within the confines of your planetary system. You and your few items of furniture with you here have been dimensionality shunted to this place” she paused for effect or reaction. All Mark could manage to say was “Where am I, and why am I here?”

“You are in a examination area aboard a inter-dimensional science vessel belonging to a race of people from a galaxy not all that far from your own”. As she said this she came around the corner of the bed and sat down on it, her legs crossing exposing her firm smooth thigh. “I hope you don’t mind if I sit, I have spent so much time studying your subconscious thoughts that I feel as if we already intimately know each other, but then I need to remind myself that you don’t know me at all”. As she said this and sat down Mark was caught by waift of musky perfume mixed with smoke as she took another drag from the still dangling cigarette causing his cock to make another uncontrollable lurch as his lust began to overcome his fear.

“Wh-why have you been studying my unconscious thoughts and why have you brought me here” Mark stammered even as he wondered if she was even now scanning his mind and could tell how much her red lips and gorgeous exposed tits were turning him on. “My people began to use artificial methods of procreation centuries ago, and over time while we have retained the emotions you call “affection” and even in a very few rare cases “love” we have lost the more animalistic emotions of “lust” and “desire”. “We have searched for a primitive race still possessing these emotions that was also sufficiently advanced that we could easily deal with them and have enough points of common reference so that their culture and attitudes would not be completely unfathomable to us”.

“We have been studying your world for a some time now”. She rested her hand, which Mark now noticed had sexy long glossy red fingernails, on the bed between them and leaned in as she said. “Once we had agreed that your world was an ideal location we set about searching for a suitable test subject” a more gentle smile crossed her lips “The subject would need to be extremely intelligent so we could best communicate with them”. “They would need to have very powerful emotions related to lust and sexuality as a whole”, and they would need to be of specific genetic makeup to accept the required alterations”. She continued before Mark could react “For over 2 years as you measure time we have searched, and now we have found you” as she said this she reached out and placed her hand on his sheet covered knee.

Mark jumped slightly at her touch, not only was the whole situation unbelievable from a sci-fi alien invasion standpoint, here he was sporting a throbbing erection with the most stunning sex kitten he had ever seen sitting on his bed touching him. “Wh-what do you p-plan to do with me” he asked on the verge of losing all control of his barely in check dueling emotions of fear and lust” she smiled “well, part of what we would like, you are doing right now”. “That is, providing marvelously powerful and clear emotional emissions for us the record and study” but let me be clear, we are an honorable and decent people. We have brought you here to offer you an opportunity. A bargain that will serve your interests as it does ours.” Gently squeezing his knee she continued looking earnestly in his eyes. “If you do not wish to accept our offer once you are shown it, we will return you unharmed to your home, all test data and personally identifiable recordings we have accumulated from you will be destroyed and we will never contact or bother you again”

“I would feel a lot more comfortable discussing this if you could provide me some privacy and some clothing so that I could get dressed and think. And then perhaps we could discuss it again in, umm less ahh intimate surroundings, like with chairs and tables in a lit room” Mark managed to say in rapid fire staccato before he lost his nerve or train of thought. “hmmm,” she purred in a decidedly disappointed manner “You show amazing control over such powerful emotions, but certainly, your comfort is of paramount concern to me, er I mean us” she said as she stood up, she then leaned over holding her knees straight bending at the waist causing her ass to stick out provocatively while giving him a great show of her tits, she crushed out her cigarette in an ash trey on his night stand that was not there when he went to bed. As she stood and walked out of the room, she said over her shoulder “clothing and a more ‘suitable’ environment will be provided. When you are ready to interact again simply call me, my name is Betty” Mark would have sworn she winked at him as she said her name, but then she was gone and he was, as far as he could tell, alone.

A few minutes later (it was hard to tell the passage of time in absolute darkness with his thoughts racing a mile a minute) a familiar scraping sound came, but this time a door on a different wall opened. In the lighted room beyond he could see a chair and the corner of what looked like a conference table. Wrapping the sheet around him, Mark walked across the oddly warm glass like floor to the other room. He was surprised to find an exact replica of the small 8-person conference room from the computer company he worked at. Folded on the conference table was a gray sweat shirt and sweat pants. Assuming he was being observed Mark did his best to dress under his sheet, not so much from modesty as embarrassment at his flabby body and what he had always considered an under sized 6″ dick. He knew this was probably from watching to many porno’s with guys hung like horses, but he still had no interest in letting ‘Betty’ see his shortcomings.

After sitting with his own thoughts for a while Mark decided he was as ready as he was going to be to discuss the matter further with the aliens. He tried calling out to Betty saying he was ready, after no response he was a bit puzzled until he noticed that the operators button on the conference phone in the center of the table was now marked ‘Betty”. He pressed the button and after a familiar beep heard her answer “Hello, Betty here, how may I assist you” in a great impersonation of his offices receptionist. With a smile he couldn’t quite contain Mark pressed the button and said, “I am ready to talk this offer over now if you have time” after a few moments he heard the familiar click-clack of Betty approaching through the dark room where his bed was.

When she entered Mark was impressed, she had changed her cloths and was now wearing a dark blue professional woman’s dress suit, the only problem was the white dress shirt was left unbuttoned way to far down exposing her breasts almost down to her nipples. It was also at least two sizes too small clinging tightly to and accentuating the outline of her massive chest. Her hair was up in a bun with a few dark locks seemingly randomly falling to frame her face. A pair of large earrings dangled accentuating her long neck, the collar had been replaced with a string of large white pearls. Her fishnet stockings had been replaced with a short blue skirt from which protruded her stunning legs enmeshed in ultra sheer black silk stockings. Her lips remained a glossy ruby red. As she entered he was again enraptured by the smell of her perfume, she passed around behind him seemingly accidentally running her hand along his shoulders as she passed.

She took a seat across from him and proceeded to light another long brown cigarette, after taking a deep inhale she looked up at him and said “Alright Mark, do you want to hear our offer now?” His rapidly returning hardon barely concealed by the sweats Mark pulled his chair in close to the table, thankful for its concealment. “Ok, sure, what is it you propose” he said, as casually as he could. The feral half smile, half snarl returning to her pouting lips she launched into her pitch “Here is what we want. We want to record and monitor your conscious and unconscious thoughts. As well as your autonomic, emotional, endocromatic and genetic responses to a wide variety of stimuli of a physical, emotional, situational and or cultural context and setting, with an emphasis on emotions and responses surrounding sexuality, lust, love, desire and all states connected their to”. Mark was a pretty damn smart guy, handling IT management for a small but fast moving firm, but that long block of semi legalize left him a little light headed “Can I get that in writing, and umm can I get a glass of water” he managed to respond.

She reached in her pocket and produced a paper with the above listed as their requirements, she then went over to a small stand and withdrew a pitcher of water and poured them each a glass before resuming her seat. After reading and deciphering the document as thoroughly as he could and drinking half the water in his glass mark looked up. “Alright, I think I get the idea, I guess the other end of this would be of course what exactly and specifically I will be asked to do, and what I will be given in return for this service” A large grin came across Betty’s face at that, “what do we want you to do?. Exactly what you want to do, she said leering at him, and seemingly casually licking some water off her lips, and what do we offer you? Everything you need to do anything you want”

“Umm, that’s just a bit on the vague side. You want me to do anything I want and plan to give me whatever I need to do it, can you ahh expand on that”. “Well, said Betty, for instance, you obviously want to fuck the living shit out of me” she said this without the slightest blush or hint of embarrassment, while at the same time Mark could feel his face pulsing red. She continued, “But for various reasons you hold yourself back, first you feel inadequate physically, your not happy with the way you look or your sexual endowments, we can easily alter any of that as you see fit. Secondly, you are not sure I would reciprocate your desires. Well, we can provide you means of scanning another’s mind and pheromone emissions as we are doing to you but also of enforcing you will upon it if you so choose, either subtly through altering their base desires or beliefs, or overtly dominating them”. She carried on seemingly enjoying laying out the scope of their offer “Further we can provide you with use of the technology that was used to mold my form to mold others to fit your desires.” She reached across the table and placed her hand on his. “All we ask is that you let us observe and learn from you, we ask you to indulge your lust and all your more ‘base” emotions so that we can re-acquire what we have lost. Please help us Mark, please, help me” as she said the last she leaned uncomfortably close and looked him directly in the eyes.

His heart pounding like a drum in his chest and wondering if he was going to snap awake from what was shaping up to be a dozy of a wet dream Mark asked “Umm, ok, so this wont hurt me or anyone on earth? You’re just recording and leaving, your not asking me to mind control people for you or anything?. “Yes, Mark, that’s correct, we just want you to do what we have seen you desire so much to do in your subconscious thoughts, allow us to make your dreams come true, I promise you, you will never, ever regret it”