The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power

Part XII—Altruism (part 2)

Mark drifted off to sleep that night wondering what his friend Tim was doing, and what he would have to say in the morning. Indeed he was so excited that he found himself wide-awake at six o’clock in the morning for the first time sense moving to the estate. Knowing the late night playing that always went on he knew no one else would be up this early. Except for Anita and her family in the guesthouse who always seemed to get up at an unmentionably early hour and have more activity in there house before eight am then the main house saw before noon. So knowing that he was not going to fall back asleep now that he was wide awake, and not expecting Tim till eight or nine o’clock Mark slipped on a pair of pearl gray silk pajamas that he frequently went to bed in but almost never stayed in for long.

As Mark reached the guest house he saw the lights on and the sounds of activities from within he had expected. He went to the side door and walked in (it was his house after all). He was pleasantly confronted by the mixed smell of bacon and coffee. " Mark! What are you doing up so early” exclaimed Mary as she threw her arms around him and gave him a long deep kiss. Mark enjoyed the feel of he tight collegiate body pressed against him with only a extra large football jersey that she wore to sleep in between them. He slid his hands down her back until they were below it and then firmly grabbed her firm round ass cheeks that were as he expected waiting bare below the shirt. Mark pulled her up to him by her ass and kissed her deeply until he heard a slight grunt. He looked up to see Jason wearing a pink frilly apron standing at the stove cooking breakfast looking at his darling daughter being man handled by his ex employee and obviously none to happy about it. Mark let Mary reluctantly slip back to the floor. “Morning Jason, is something the matter?” Mark asked innocently, knowing that Jason was under the strictest orders from Anita to treat her master with deference and respect at all times. “No.. No, nothing at all Sir, I was just making breakfast, I hope you would do us the honor of joining us” Jason replied evenly. Mark was again surprised by how well Jason had taken to his roll as his wife’s completely submissive slave. “Sounds, and I might add smells, great, thanks for the offer” Mark said taking a seat at the table with Mary slipping into the seat next to him.

Mark sat in the chair at the head of the table where he assumed Anita usually sat by the fact that there was a newspaper neatly folded and waiting there along with a nice cold glass of fresh squeezed OJ. Mark took a long drink from the glass and unfolded the newspaper, more for the look of concern and fear that it caused Jason then any real desire to read the mornings news. A few moments later Nancy came dancing in wearing her headset and jamming to some song on her I-pod. She also immediately threw her arms around Mark and kissed him deeply while sitting on his lap. Mark kissed her back with equal passion but eventually broke it off not wanting things to get out of hand. “Nice to see you too sweetie, but you better grab a chair or I won’t be able to finish my paper” Mark said with a grin. “Aww, I’m more fun then the boring old news any day” she said as she put on a pouty face and moved off his lap. “That is without a doubt, but right now I am reading” Mark said taking the opportunity to swat her cute little tush as she swiveled it to her chair.

Jason rang a little silver bell and announced “Breakfast is ready” and started to lay out another plate for Anita. “Ohh don’t bother with that Jason, just put a little extra on my plate” Mark said with a grin. “yessir” was all Jason mumbled back. “If my eggs are runny again this morning you will be spending the day cleaning the bathroom with your tongue so help me Jason, just so were clear” Anita said as she entered the room. She had on a white fishnet body stocking, a white skintight latex mini skirt, and a thin white belt with gold studs on it. A white leather collar with the word WHORE embossed in gold on the front. She had white lipstick and nail polish on and her hair was fluffed up like a 80’s rock star. She stood confidently on a precarious pair of 6-inch spike healed white leather fuck me pumps. Her tits were exposed other then the thin strands of the fishnet stocking, revealing a small gold barbell piercing in each nipple as the only accent on her giant perfectly formed tits.

Mark was pleased to see she was obeying his command to always be dressed like a whore for him, and his cock gave a lurch at the site of her. As soon as Anita laid eyes on Mark she burst into a huge smile and came quickly over pausing a moment with unspoken desire to be next to him in her eyes. “Daddy! I didn’t know you were here or I would have come right away” she said with a gush. “Sit that fine ass down here” Mark said patting his lap. “There’ll be plenty of time for coming after breakfast” Anita sat in Mark’s lap and threw her arms around him and kissed him with a white-hot passion. Mark responded kissing her deeply while kneading her left tit with his right hand, as his left hand slipped around behind her and groped at her ample ass. After a few minutes they came up for air and Mark gasped “damn, now that’s the kind of greeting a man wants from his number one whore” Anita’s eyes gleamed with pleasure at the compliment. Now it smells like Jason has made us all a wonderful breakfast and I am pretty hungry. So why don’t you kneel down here next to me and feed me some of your husbands fine home cooked food.

The sadistic part of Mark, although not particularly large or active, did get a lot of sick pleasure out of the almost audible teeth-grinding coming from Jason’s direction. As his wet dream of a bitch goddess wife acted as another mans slave right in front of him and his daughters and he was the only one in the room who seemed to have any problem with that. Anita fed Mark with her hands, never touching a utensil and after every bite or two needed to lick off his face to catch any drips. After eating about half his plate Mark couldn’t wait anymore. “Aren’t you hungry Anita”? he asked. “I’m fine master, I love feeding you” she replied with devotion. “Mary, you look like your finished, would you mind taking over feeding me so your mother can have a chance to eat sweetie” Mark asked. “Sure anything for you daddy” she said and slid her chair right next to his. While Anita looked a little confused and worried. “Don’t worry pet, a good whore needs to keep her strength up, so why don’t you crawl under the table and see if you can find anything suitable for a whore to swallow. In a flash Anita was crawling under the table with a mission to get what she really needed to eat. Within a few moments she had Mark’s pajama bottoms down and was noisily slurping on his throbbing hard cock. Mark sat back a little enjoying the show through the glass tabletop as Mary delicately fed him and nibbled some of the bacon and then passed the partially chewed food from her mouth to his. Mark didn’t say anything but smiled as Jason abruptly stood up and started to make himself busy facing away from the table washing dishes. As Mark felt his load swelling up he reached under the table and grabbed Anita by the hair forcing his cock as far down her throat as he could. “Ugggg, ohhh yeah take that cum you filthy slut, ohhh yeah that’s right swallow that down like a good whore” Mark gasped as he let loose a massive load down Anita’s throat. Anita choked and gagged as she swallowed for all she was worth not willing to let even a drop of the precious liquid escape her lips. She kept right on sucking as Mark settled back and his cock slowly became soft in her mouth. “That’s enough for now Anita” Mark said pulling his soft cock from her thick lips. “God damn Jason your wife really can suck dick like a champ” Mark said smiling at Mary as he said it but aiming the comment as Jason. The comment elicited a huge smile from Anita, a soft smile and chuckle from Mary, and a “Yes sir” quietly from Jason.

“Well folks, as much as I would love to stay and play longer I have a good friend dropping by this morning and I would expect him to be here soon so I better get going” Mark said standing up, while smiling down at Anita. “Anita, you had better come with me I would like my friend to get a chance to meet you but you’ll want to freshen your makeup first”. He said with an obvious emphasis on the word meat. Mark promptly led Anita to the first floor bathroom down the hall from her kitchen and ordered her to strip. Anita as with any order from Mark immediately complied and in short order was completely naked in front of him. “Put a shower cap On so we wont get your hair wet we don’t have time for you to do it again”. Mark said, then slapped her hard on the ass told her to kneel in the tub so he could cleanse her for the day. Anita responded with a huge grin and rapidly stiffening nipples as she knelt in baited anticipation of her master’s beloved liquid. “You are a good little slave Anita, and so I’m going to give you 2 gifts today. Mark said with a grin”, moving into position next to the tub. “First you may masturbate yourself now in anticipation of my purification of you that is coming, you will not cum until my liquid bathes your body, but may then cum as much and as hard as you want. My second gift to you will remain a secret for now”.

Anita required no further encouragement then the sight of her master standing in front of her with his glorious manhood, the taste of which was still in her mouth, stiffening in front of her. Combined with the heady delight of knowing what was coming and it was all that she could do to restrain herself from coming until it was time. Mark didn’t keep her waiting long as he unleashed a massive torrent of steaming hot piss all over Anita especially aiming for her huge tits and mouth. Mark enjoying watching her gulp down his piss as she screamed out adulation in her orgasmic bliss " YESS, MASTER, OHH GOD YES PISS ALL OVER YOUR WORHTLESS WHORE, OHHH GGGGOOOODD FUCK YES I LOVE YOUR GOLDEN LOVE MASTER.” Anita quivered and shook as she came over and over with her entire right fist shoved up her pussy to the wrist and her eyes rolling back in her head. As Mark finished he let Anita settle for a few moments then quietly told her “Alright Anita, settle down get a hold of yourself and get a shower so we can go.” Mark sat back on the toilet watching her slowly settle down and shower herself, aware that his watching her was keeping her on the edge of sexual frenzy but enjoying the show too much to feel like leaving. After she showered she got back into her white latex whore outfit and fixed her hair and makeup back up. Mark had her fetch her full length white sable coat Jason had been so nice as to buy her so she wouldn’t get a chill in the morning air. She also brought a thin gold chain leash that she attached to her collar and proudly gave the handle of to Mark. They walked out of the house with her being lead proudly on a leash by Mark past her husband without so much as a word between them. Mark couldn’t refrain from quipping “Thanks for breakfast Jason, great as usual, don’t worry about Anita, Ill take good care of her.” Over his shoulder as they left.

When they got back up to the main house Mark lead Anita into his personal study and took a book down from the shelf to read while he waited. He had her fetch him a glass of juice from the mini fridge and then had her kneel at his side holding the cup in-between his drinks. He otherwise ignored her and read his book. Mark had just about finished his juice and a few chapters of the book when Inga came in and told him that his guest had arrived. Mark asked her to show Tim into the study.

Mark was not surprised to see that Tim’s eyes were practically glued to Inga’s ass as she led him into the study wearing her customary micro short black latex French maid’s outfit. “Tim glad you could make it, hope the ride was alright.” Mark said standing up from his chair and sliding the book under his arm. “Umm, yeah great, awesome lemo, hey are those two girls twins?” Tim asked motioning towards Inga “There was another one in the car that looked almost exactly like her.” Mark smiled “Yes Inga and Olga are my little matching bookends they keep everything around here running smoothly.” As he said this Mark saw Inga’s programming causing her to experience a mild orgasm of sexual pleasure from his verbal praise of her. Tim seemed to notice it also and looked on with amazement for a moment. Until in an attempt to avoid embarrassing the girl by staring he looked around the room only to have his gaze riveted on the hyper developed Barbie doll like girl in the fetish outfit kneeling next to the chair Mark had just come from. She knelt at attention holding a mostly empty glass that Tim assumed must be Marks.

“Come on in man, have a seat, you hungry? Thirsty? Inga’s a hell of a cook, she’ll whip ya up anything ya want, she cooks a awesome steak and portabello omellette, you really should give it a try...” Mark said going back over and sitting back down motioning for Tim to take the opposite overstuffed reading chair. “Ohh, no, no thanks I ate before I came, I was... Umm really hungry this morning, so I’m good. Maybe a cup of coffee.” Tim said moving over somewhat nervously to take the offered seat. “Sure, sounds good. Inga, bring us some coffee and some of those cinnamon rolls we had yesterday” Mark said with air of command to Inga while he lightly stroked Anita’s head like one would a favored pet.

“Well, so, how was your little demonstration last night?” Mark asked with an excited grin. “What the fuck have you got going on here man, you got this giant mansion and super babes on leashes, and then last night with Jill, that was... well that was beyond anything I would have imagined. I didn’t think you could have got her to act like that if you paid her a million dollars”. Tim replied obviously finally believing what was going on but at a loss for an explanation about it. Mark chuckled “Yeah, ha, trust me sometimes I think it is all a dream myself, but its just like I told you. “You should have seen Jill, she was like supermom, and she cooked dinner and cleaned up and read all the kids bedtime stories. All the while the kids were asking, what’s up with mom, and why is mom acting so strange. And after the kids were asleep, she... well, ... umm lets just say she hasn’t acted like that sense we were dating before we got married, and even then she wouldn’t do some of the stuff we did last night. It’s a wonder I can walk today.” Tim concluded with a smile.

Mark smiled broadly as Inga poured them both some coffee “I am glad you seemed to enjoy my little surprise. I just felt it might be the little extra needed to really convince you I am telling you the full truth. You can have your wife, and yourself if you choose altered in any way you want physically or mentally” Tim took a few large gulps of his coffee and finally seemed to make some decision within his own mind. “OK, then lets do it, I have spent the whole trip over here thinking about what I want and I’m ready to do this”. Mark stood and motioned towards the far door of the study with his coffee mug. “In there is where we get your new life started, so lets go have some fun” Inga and Anita followed them into the adjacent room where Betty waited with the holographic imaging equipment already powered up and displaying a blank female form.

(To be continued....)