The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power

Part IV—Home

A flash of yellow light came out of the alien device and washed over them, Mark blinked. When his vision cleared he see they stood in the marble entryway to what must have been a public building or stately mansion. “Whoah, I thought you were taking me home”. “You are home, well not your former domicile, but your nation of origin on your home world. We found this place in your subconscious memories, from a television show called ‘worlds most fantastic estates’, you seemed to show great affinity for it and lust to live there yourself. Considering the additional room and need for privacy our experiments are going to require this seemed like a way to achieve both while incetivising you further to assist us”. The former owner, recently deceased of natural causes, had no relatives or friends to leave his estate and considerable wealth to so it all stood to revert to the state. We made a simple substitution of his will and instead he left everything to the Living Urges Society Taskforce. Of which you are the Director and sole financial officer. “L.U.S.T Hmm, nice and subtle Mark said with a smile. Ok lead on to the showers” Smiling and again taking his hand Betty began leading him up one of the 2 sweeping marble staircases. “Director huh, well then I suppose I will need a personal assistant, you still have that blue business suit somewhere”, he asked his grin turning more devilish. “Ohh director, I’ll be happy to ‘personally’ assist you as much and as often as you like, perhaps some Dick...tation or any other duties you might think of” she replied in he best naughty girl voice. Mark swatted her finely upturned ass and she giggled.

Before they could get too distracted Betty lead him into a massive ‘bedroom’ it must have been 150′ wide by 75′ long and the whole back half of the room was an combination aviarium / greenhouse enclosed only in leaded glass for walls and ceiling. Built into that area were 2 separate man made waterfalls, one running back into the aviarium / greenhouse area forming a low dark pool he could see a number of exotic birds preening in. The other ran down over black marble tumbling into a 30′ wide irregular shaped grotto in the bedroom area. “Here’s the shower” Betty said with a smile. Now Mark remembered the show Batty had mentioned he remembered thinking this was the coolest shower and hot tub setup he had ever seen, making the famous bunny mansions grotto seem small and pitiful in comparison. As he surveyed the area he took in the 20′ x 20′ sunken-pillowed area that served as a bed and the large well stocked wet bar. He could see a larger patio beyond some french-glass doors beyond that was currently obscured from view by a set of billowing white curtains blowing in the warm spring breeze. The entire wall on the side of the room closest to them was made of door sized mirrored panels reminiscent of the mirror room in the French palace at Versailles.

He turned around to see Betty having striped off her leather and fishnets and extracted some soap from a concealed panel in the marble wall lathering herself in the waterfall. His breath catching in his throat he just stared, again taking in her phenomenal body, her perfect tanned skin, and her lustrous silky black hair cascading well past her ass. He might have continued to stand there if at a point Betty hadn’t called out for some ‘help scrubbing her back’. After cleaning each other up and then making very steamy erotic love first standing against the wall under the waterfall, and then in the steaming grotto below. They again cleaned up and collapsed together in the sunken cushioned bed surrounded by various colored satin pillows of every shape and size.

It was dark when Mark awoke, he felt clean and fresh, and had the slightly cool breeze of an early spring evening blowing across him. He looked down at Betty curled up in the crook of his arm, her still slightly moist hair flared out on the pillows behind her smelled of honey and jasmine, her body pressed against him was warm and soft and he decided the most amazing thing he had ever felt. Her face stripped of the heavy slutty makeup looking angelic in sleep. A slight shiver ran over her as he watched her in the moonlight and she snuggled closer against him. Mark reached over and pulled up the edge of the black satin comforter they were laying on and pulled it over them both as he snuggled into her thinking he would never be this happy again he drifted into the contented sleep of a man living his dreams.