The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power

Part V—Home Sweet Home

Mark awoke with a jerk as he looked down to see Betty, her lips tightly clamped around his rock hard cock making loud sloppy noises as she furiously sucked him off. It was only a moment after he woke that he felt his jet like streams of cum shooting down the willing throat of the amazing brunette. Swallowing all he gave and continuing to suck him off till he was soft, Betty looked up with glimmering jade eyes “Good morning Director, are you ready to meet your staff?” she said giving the word meet additional emphasis and an obvious sexual innuendo. “The staff, We have a staff already?” “A provisional household staff as well as a core foundation staff has been assembled based on their suitability and competence. All are aware that you will have final say of the permanency of their new positions” she purred back from between his legs.

Looking around for a dresser or signs of a closet Mark said “I suppose I should be dressed for this, did you also have the foresight to get me some cloths”. Taking him by the hand Betty led him over to one of the mirrored sections of the inner wall that seemed like all the rest. But when she pushed it in, 2 of the panels opened to form a large double door which popped open revealing a cedar lined 40′ x 40′ walk in wardrobe with rack after rack of various men’s clothing, and shoes from casual to formal and everything in between. In the center of the room was a large almost throne like overstuffed brown leather chair, sitting high with a shoe shine platform in front of it.

Mark barely noted any of that because his eyes were immediately riveted on the chair area. Kneeling on either side of the chair were a pair of what appeared to be identical twin blond bombshells. These girls looked to be only 18-20 years old, but their massive double D cups were nearly spilling out of their skimpy french maid outfits. Each wore a polished sterling silver collar, one etched with the name ‘Inga” and one with the name ‘Olga’ Each collar had a loop in the front to which a long leather leash was attached. The leashes ran up and rested on the arm of the chair. They each had what looked to be waist length golden blond hair done up in a single french braid interlaced with red satin ribbons running down the center of their backs. The only thing remotely marring their near perfect appearance was a blankness to their stare, as if seeing nothing. “You may recall we said that we could give you the power to read or alter minds. These two girls have been altered by me using that technology to a state that I thought you would find appealing. You are of course welcome to tailor their programming to suit your needs or desires.” Betty pulled her warm naked body against his “I just wanted to please you and give you some idea of the kind of thing you could do”. Slipping from his grasp, Betty stepped forward, and to the twins said “Girls, come great your new master properly” Both of the buxom blondes eyes immediately lost their blank look and snapped onto Mark, A look of submissive lust and happiness lighting them up. They each began to crawl over toward Mark having imprinted on their new master.

“I have programmed these two so that anything you tell them becomes their personal reality” Betty said while gently stroking Inga’s head as the 2 girls came to kneel before Mark. “If you tell them they love the taste of dirt, they really love it. If you tell them they derive amazing satisfaction and pleasure from maintaining your wardrobe and personal hygiene then they do, whatever you tell them they feel or like or dislike, they will feel or like or dislike.” The two blondes looked up at Mark, each with the look of a happy puppy waiting for its master to throw a stick for it to fetch.

Mark smiled and walked around the 2 girls taking in their appearance, then he went and sat in the large leather chair. “Wow, this seems like it will be fun” he said with a grin. “Come stand in front of me you two” he said in a clear but not particularly commanding way. The girls quickly scampered over and stood, revealing themselves to be on the tall side at around 5′10″ tall. “Ok some ground rules, you two will indeed derive a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction from taking care of my wardrobe, cleaning up and maintaining my room in pristine and neat shape at all times. You will also understand that you only derive this pleasure when I make it messy, so you like that as well” Mark was getting into the swing of it now as the girls hung on his every word. “You know, theirs no reason we can’t multi-task here. As I am instructing you, I want you each to pay careful attention, but I also want you each to dance in place slowly stripping all your clothing but your collars and giving me a good view of those great bodies of yours.” He turned his head and asked “Betty, would mind picking me out a really nice expensive suit and shoes, something to impress” Betty smiled. “Of course, but it is a shame to cover that gorgeous stud body of yours” and with a quick kiss and a flirtatious caress to his groin she walked over to start picking out clothing. His cock giving a bit of a jump from the caress and the slowly disrobing twins before him, Mark brought his thoughts back to his instructions.

Again addressing the girls, who while erotically grinding and stripping were also obviously paying rapt attention, Mark proceeded. “You two will derive actual sexual pleasure from serving me, and also from serving Betty. She is your new mistress. You will obey her above everyone but me, to please her is to please me, and your entire purpose in life from this day forward is to please me. Now I will be a busy man so most of the time you will be under Betty’s command. You both are also strongly bisexual but limited to only females that serve me and myself as the only male you are attracted to.” Mark could tell Betty was listing intently while she was picking out clothing, seemingly pleased with what she was hearing from the return of her half snarl, half smile that Mark had come to realize was her reaction to being horny in a dominant sort of way.

“You two will treat any type of attention I chose to pay you as a great gift for which you are unworthy. You would rather be spit on or beaten by me then be showered with gifts or treated as a queen by anyone else. Anything I say to you will make you happy, anything remotely sexual will make you horny and happy. My slightest touch will bring you pleasure, any kind of sexual touch of mine will bring you ecstasy, these things you will also feel to a lesser degree for Betty”. As he continued he could see how much pleasure the girls were deriving from being ogled by him and talked to as their pussies started to first glisten and then actually drip juices down their thighs. Trying his best to restrain his own throbbing hard-on and desire to indulge he continued. “You girls have no desire to leave my bedroom and surrounding private quarters, everything you want is here. You are to spend you free time developing skills that will please me, first concentrating on learning sexual techniques, then message, dance, singing, music, poetry, etc. I will find suitable ‘tutors’ for you so that you may continue to improve yourself in the only way that matters, your ability to please me.

You will also from now on at all times refer to yourself in the third person, using your own name if I haven’t called you anything in over an hour, or else using the last name I called you.” As he said the last, he said do you understand me to Inga “Inga understands and lives only to serve master and make him happy” he smiled and turned to Olga, “and you cockslut, do you understand me?” He could see Olga’s nipples visibly harden at the sexual reference as she replied “Serving you and making you happy is all this cockslut lives for master”. “Ok, that’s about all of this pressure I can take” Mark said with a look over at Betty. “Inga, you be a good little slut for daddy and crawl over there and do everything you can think of to bring your new mistress to as many orgasms as you can before I call for you. Remember, as long as they do not explicitly counter my commands you must obey your mistress as you would me”. “Yes master, thank you for allowing this worthless slut to servicemy mistress and bring pleasure” Inga said dropping to all fours and making a beeline for Betty as fast as she could.

“Olga, come here Mark commanded” his words seeming to act as a lash, Olga came and stood directly in front of her master. Mark could smell her juices that were now freely flowing down her legs and used every ounce of his self-control to refrain from grabbing her. “Olga, you must always love and cherish you sister to repay her because you will have the pleasure of servicing your master first.” A light of absolute lust lit in Olga’s eyes”. “You want to service Daddy don’t you whore?” “Ohh God yes master, please let this whore service you please” she begged. “Beg me more whore, and call me daddy”. “Please daddy, let me be you personal whore, let me service you, please daddy. Take this whore body in any way that brings you pleasure. Your whore will do anything for you daddy, this whore belongs to you please use her”.

Mark couldent take any more and grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap. Her sopping wet pussy engulfing his cock to the base as her whole weight came down on it”. She let out a blood curdling scream and damn near scared the crap out of Mark as her body jerked in a frenzy as dozens of powerful orgasms erupted within her. Mark had never seen or heard the like even in his most extravagant dreams. The thought that he was bringing this much pleasure to her only turned him on more as he sought his own release. “Ride me slut, bounce up and down on that cock, show me you’re a good little whore, show me why I should keep you and not replace you with someone else. The twin emotions of abject terror of being replaced and overwhelming pleasure from Marks cock within her drove her into a frenzy.

The young blond girl turned into a demon of sexual desire riding Marks cock like it had never been ridden, He blasted his first load into her and she threw back her head and let out a scream that sounded like it came from the bowels of her soul. But she kept riding, and Mark was so turned on he stayed hard enough for her to do so. As he leaned forward and sucked hard on her ripe nipples, tasting her salty sweat and causing even more loud moans of pleasure from her. In a matter of moments he found himself again rock hard within the slippery snatch of the bouncing demon he had released. “Wait, Stop!” he gasped out, and only her most basic level of programming allowed the command to penetrate Olga’s lust saturated brain and brought her to a stop with a look of fear and hope on her face.

“Get off of me, and bend over the arm of this chair so I can see if you sweet round ass feels as good to fuck as that tight little snatch of yours” he commanded. It wasn’t till she was off him and he was standing that Mark became aware of the extremely loud moaning sounds coming from a few feet away. Looking over he could see Betty and Inga in an incredibly intense 69 on the floor, each seemingly trying to completely consume the others pussy while passionately rubbing their hands up and down each others sweat covered bodies. As he watched he could see both the blond and brunette seem to simultaneously quiver and erupt in what looked to be just the most recent of many orgasms. Turning his attention and lust back to Olga Mark came around behind her. While Mark enjoyed being dominant and even using degrading terms for females, he was not actually into inflicting any real severe pain on them. So even though he was again throbbing hard and he knew Olga would have been just as happy if he literally ripped her asshole apart, he restrained himself and instead came up behind her and took her dangling leash in his hand.

He pulled her head back while using his other hand to hold her down bent over the arm of the chair. He leaned in close to her, his body pressed against her, his cock seemingly on fire as it touched her ass cheek. He licked her ear and whispered to her “My God baby, you are such a good little slut for daddy, you are making daddy very, very happy”. As he did this he used his body to hold her pinned in that position freeing his left hand to move down and slide 2 then 3 fingers in her sopping wet pussy. “Does daddy make his little girl feel good baby?” “Ohh God yes daddy, it feels soo good, I love being a good little girl for you daddy, I uhhhohhhhh” she trailed off into another orgasm. As she did Mark cupped up her fluids and started working them into her asshole. “Daddy is going to get your asshole nice and slippery so he can slide his cock in there and make you his little anal slut. You want to be an anal slut for daddy don’t you.”

Panting and covered in sweat she gasped “please daddy make me your anal slut, please fuck me in the ass like a good little whore” With that Mark thrust his cock about 1/4 of the way into the tightest little sopping wet hole it had ever been in. He tried to slow down to control himself enough to allow the girls obviously virgin ass time to grow to accommodate his massive throbbing cock, but Olga’s lust wouldn’t allow it, she slammed herself back onto him letting out another blood curdling scream and flopping violently like a speared fish. All the while amazingly impaling herself over and over back onto his cock. Mark lost all track of everything at that point, her grabbed Olga’s shoulders and began slamming back into her with the same ferocity she was slamming into him and when he finally shot his searing hot load into her ass, he let out a bestial roar of his own. His knees literally buckled and they both slumped to the floor and slid into a lethargic post adrenaline rush state, which rapidly slid into unconsciousness for both of them.

After a while Mark woke, the beautiful blond bombshell he had so recently fucked into unconsciousness lay on the richly carpeted floor next to him. He looked over and took in with great pleasure the site of Betty and Inga curled up in each other’s arms blissfully asleep a few feet away. Mark slowly rose, his newly enhanced stamina obviously having allowed him to recover much faster then the females around him. He picked up the pile of clothing that Betty had selected for him and went out into the bedroom for a shower in the black marble waterfall. Exploring a bit he was pleased to see the hidden alcove he had seen Betty retrieve the shampoo from the night before was fully stocked with male and female hygiene and grooming products. He showered, shaved and selected some cologne from among about 15 bottles 5 of which appeared to be men’s and the rest females. He went and started dressing. Betty had selected a light gray suit of finely spun Italian silk with the label indicating a gentleman’s shop on Seville row in London. It felt incredible. He was not much for wearing suits (they used to make him sweat in his old tubby body). But this one felt great. The matching hand crafted Italian shoes and French silk tie all come together to form a great look. He walked over to appraise himself in the mirror wall while combing his hair, he was amazed, he looked great, like a model out of GQ or something. After so many years of looking and dressing like crap it was going to take him some time to get used to looking like this.

An appreciative whistle from his left made Mark jump, as Betty entered the bedroom from the wardrobe area still nude, but carrying a small stack of folded cloths and a hanger with a Burgundy blazer on it. Mark smiled and said, “you folks do good work in the body department” then obviously giving her a long leering look added “very good work” with a wink. Betty smiled appreciatively and setting her clothing down on a side table and getting in the waterfall for a shower continued. “Just so you know, we haven’t modified Inga or Olga physically in any way, so they will be asleep for a while yet. Also the female wardrobe is attached to your own, but about three times the size” It occurred to Mark that it wold be fun to play dress up with the girls trying on various outfits for him some time, but put the thought from his mind for the moment. He really wanted to get out and try out the aliens’ abilities on a few specific people.