The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power

Part VI—Old Friends

“So do I have a car I can use?” Mark asked Betty as he sat back and enjoyed watching her roll on a set of ultra sheer black silk stockings and attach them to a lacy black garter belt she wore. “The former owner of the estate was an older man, so while he left you a number of cars, most are of the older antique variety, but their is also a recently purchased Mercedes limousine. All are in pristine condition and working order.” A few moments past before Mark realized she had stopped speaking, he had become so enraptured with watching the vivacious brunette slide into her white silk blouse with burgundy skirt and jacket. He realized she intentionally chose the shirts to be too small and with her magnificent tits requiring no bra they accentuated every line and allowed her semi erect pierced nipples to clearly show through. “Uhh, ok, we uhh, we had better take one of the antiques I can drive myself, If I get in the back of a limo alone with you we probably wont get there at all,and if we do well probably need another shower when we get there.” She gave him a really naughty look as she started putting on a nice coat of glossy red lipstick exaggerating the motions and taking extra time, while enjoying the tent she was causing in the front of Mark’s fancy Italian slacks. After which she walked up to him and pressing her body to his reached down and patted his erection through his pants. “You are extremely sexy when your turned on and trying so hard to control yourself.” Then before anything else could happen she gracefully slipped away and went to put on a black strappy pair of 6″ spike heal shoes. Mark decided to go take a piss and cool down.

When he came back Betty had finished dressing, not that that helped, she was as amazingly sexy in her overflowing business suit as she had been nude. “Here is your wallet, I hope you don’t mind I transferred your items from the wallet on your night stand to this one, and added your new credit cards and some cash” she said handing him a really nice alligator leather wallet. Mark looked in to find his old drivers license and credit cards, but 3 new platinum credit cards and what looked to be 2 or 3 thousand dollars in cash. “Lets see, nicer wallet, brick of cash and some hefty new credit cards, well, I guess it’s ok” he said with a smile slipping the wallet into his inside jacket pocket. As he did this Betty came up and attached a really nice platinum rolex to his wrist that matched the suit nicely. “This is a special watch, it is actually a com-link to our ships computer and as such has some rather ‘unique’ functionality not found in most earth watches”. “Shall we go then?” Mark asked. “Certainly director, this way to the garage” she said with a smile, picking up a small black handbag from an end table on the way out of the bedroom.

The ‘garage’ might have in other places been called a ballroom, with lofting 30′ ceilings, large crystal chandeliers and a redwood parquet floor. Arranged in it were some 20 antique cars as well as what looked to be a very well stocked and modern mechanics facility on the one end complete with in-ground bays for easy work under a vehicle. From one of these above which sat a Rolls Royce Silver Cloud came the sound of some industrial or techno music. “It seems as though your mechanic has accepted our tentative employment offer” Betty said indicating the under car bay with a tilt of her head. Walking over to the back end of the Rolls Mark called down the ramp leading to the pit. “Excuse me, sorry to bother you but can you come up a minute please” The volume of the music abruptly lowered and up the ramp came an interesting site. A woman in her mid 20’s with long straight black hair, she had a few intricate tribal tattoos on her arms and when she looked up he could see her nose and her left eyebrow were pierced along with a number of studs in each ear. Through all that she was surprisingly attractive, with smooth pale skin nicely offsetting her jet-black hair and glossy black lipstick. She wore a pair of black leather pants, with laces up the sides and a black tee shirt with what Mark assumed was some band’s logo he didn’t recognize on it. Even with the lose fitting tee shirt he could tell she had some nice c-cup sized breasts. She was wiping her hands on a shop rag as she came up and seemed taken aback to see Mark standing there. “Whoa, I was beginning to think this place was a camp for wayward girls, you’re the first guy I’ve seen here”. “Angel Nagursky, ace mechanic and all around motor head” she said sticking out her hand. Mark shook it smiling “Mark Hutchins, pleased to meet you Angel”. “Mark is our foundation director I mentioned would have final sign off on all of our new employees in your interview” Betty said with a smile. “Wow, I was like expecting some old geezer with all these nice antiques and nothing in the collection less then 20 years old, cept the lemo”. “Well I have only recently taken over as director, so we’ll be adding some more modern pieces along with a few current vehicles to the collection soon I would imagine.” Angel smiled at that “Great, don’t get me wrong, I love working on these old models, they really built em back then and it is a challenge and a thrill to tinker with em, but I also want to maintain my skills with the modern iron”. Mark was pleased to see her surreptitiously check out his ass as he turned to look at the various vehicles in the room. Mark walked over to a car that caught his eye, an Aston Martin V8 Vantage convertible. “When I get back well get together and I can more thoroughly assess your skills and make a firm offer to you” Mark said with a leer. “For now, is this one in useable condition?” “Sure”, she said, having obviously noted his innuendo but not seeming put off by it at all “That there is one of 3 stunt cars used in filming that spy flick with that brit in it. It’s in perfect working order, and per instructions all the cars are kept gassed and ready to go at all times, the keys are in it”. Mark opened the door for Betty, then went around and got in, as he did that Angel pressed a nearby button and one of the bay doors opened. “Be careful, its got a hell of a lot of low end torque, don’t go flying of any corners now” Angel called as they pulled out. “Ohh don’t worry Well be back for that interview, you can count on that” Mark called over his shoulder a grin on his face.

“Your starting to really enjoy this aren’t you” Betty said with a smile. “Hell, I’m loving it” replied Mark. Once he got his bearings as to where they were he hopped on the highway. The vantage was great, old big block 8 power in a spacious convertible. The spring air in his hair he felt like he was on top of the world. Betty leaned over and explained to him that any programming he might want for the cute goth mechanic he need simply give detailed instructions into his new ‘watch’ and it would be taken care of. “Right now the only instructions I have in mind aren’t for the cute mechanic, he said with a gleam in his eye. Why don’t you reach down here and pull out my cock and wrap those gorgeous red lips of yours around it and give your ‘Director’ a little relief”. Her smile turning to a hungry lascivious grin Betty quickly obliged. The big car offered plenty of room for him to push his seat back and reach down with his right hand and squeeze one of her huge tits while he concentrated on driving with the other as Betty’s head started bouncing up and down in his lap. The last few hours titillation combined with Betty’s wonderful technique had him hard as a rock in seconds, she then proceeded to give him a very thorough deep throat blow job as he used every spare brain cell just to try to drive a straight line. Just as he was about to cum, he pushed her head all the way down. Sensing what was happening she swallowed him to his base as he shot jet after jet down her throat. Only when he was done did he let go so she could come up for air. She did so with a huge grin on her face licking his jizz off her lips. “Ummm I love eating you and swallowing your cum, I feel so sexy and slutty when I take your load baby.” Mark wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close “You are a fine little slut and you make me incredibly happy. When we get back maybe Ill get that little mechanic to help me show you how much I appreciate all you do for me. For now clean yourself up and reapply your makeup in the mirror. I want you looking your best when we get there. By the time they pulled up in front of the modest split-level townhouse in a middle class suburb Betty was again made up and looking like a slutty version of a high powered business woman. Before he got out Mark discussed his plan with Betty and she helped him set up some programming through his watch. When he felt he had everything set he got out and went around and opened the car door for her. She took his arm and they went up the walkway and he rang the doorbell. After a moments pause the door opened to reveal a greasy hared young man in his 20’s with a dingy t-shirt and jeans on. “Yeah, what do you want” he said, eyeing Betty. “Are you Billy, Ginger’s boyfriend?” Mark asked. “Yeah, who wants to know” he said back a cautious look coming over his face for a moment before it fell into an unnatural blank stare. “Billy, you are going out shopping and then to hang out with some friends. You won’t be home till very late tonight, don’t let us hold you up” Mark said the humming in his watch confirming the instructions were being programmed into Billy as if they were his own ideas. “Hey man I gotta get going” Billy said snapping out of his daze. “That’s ok, were here to see Ginger, we can see ourselves in” Mark said to Billy who was already half way down the walk to his beat up pickup “Uhh, yeah whatever” he mumbled driving off.

“Hello?” called Mark as he and Betty entered the house, closing the door behind them. “Yeah, just a sec” called a female voice from up stairs. “Billy?” said the very attractive 19-year-old girl as she came down the stairs. Her damp flowing red hair in a scrunchie and wearing cutoff jeans and a white tank top that showed off her lithe but very attractive body as well as her smooth flawless skin she had obviously just been in the shower. “Ohh my God, Mr. Hutchins, wow, you look great, what happened, what are you doing here?” she said obviously looking around for Billy. “Sorry to stop by like this unannounced. Billy let us in but said he had an important appointment and left as we came in” Mark said feeling the watch again vibrating indicating it was imbedding the instructions he had set up for Ginger into the young bombshell. “May we set down”.

“Yeah, sure, sorry Billy’s such a jerk, might have said something before leaving. Glad I was out of the shower at least. Its been over a year sense I worked with you, but man you look way, way different, I mean, you look great” she said, a slight flush rising on her neck giving away her rising attraction and its ensuing embarrassment. “How did you even know where I lived?” “I drove you home that time your car died on you and Billy was under house arrest remember” said Mark, taking a seat next to betty on the couch across from Ginger. “Ohh yeah, jeesh that car was a piece of shit, not that my current trucks much better” “This is Betty my personal assistant” Mark said. “Nice to meet you Ginger, mind if I smoke?” Betty asked taking a pack of her long brown cigarettes out of her purse. “Naw go ahead, I’ve been trying to quit for so log, I quit trying to quit” Ginger replied with a grin.

“I doubt you ever noticed when you worked for me how much I used to watch you, but you were as hot then as you are now” Mark casually said. “Wow, Mr. Hutchins, I never did” she said obviously a little nervous. “Mr. is so formal, sense were going to be such close friends, we cant have that now can we. Why don’t you just call me daddy”. As he said the word the formerly calm girl sitting on a chair in front of them leaned back and quaked and let out a load moan as what was the first of several powerful orgasms crashed threw her. She writhed in ecstasy unconsciously grinding her hand against her pussy till her juices soaked right through the blue jean material leaving a rapidly expanding wet spot on her crotch. After a few moments her exhortations calmed and she sat up a little dazed and obviously very embarrassed and confused.

“Come on Ginger, isn’t it time to admit your relationship with Billy isn’t going anywhere. What you need is a more mature man to take care of you and treat you like you deserve and give you what you need.” Mark was only about 10 years older then the girl, but would never formerly have dreamed of getting together with her. “What the hell just happened, she asked” her voice betraying that although she was scared she was also very attracted to him and becoming more so by the moment as the programming really took hold of her. “I just gave you what you wanted, come on admit it, you are a slut in heat I notice how you can’t seem to keep your eyes off the bulge in my pants” Mark said leaning back allowing his hardon to even more clearly tent out his pants. “Betty here is an expert in discerning peoples desires, why don’t you show her what she is desiring to do now Betty” Mark said with a devilish grin.

With a matching grin Betty slid off the couch to her knees in front of Mark, letting her cigarette dangle so she could have both hands free to begin unbuckling his pants and lowering his zipper. Ginger let out a little gasp, as Betty reached in and pulled Marks massive tool free from his Italian silk slacks and slowly worked her hand up and down the shaft staring up into Marks eyes with a feline glint in her eyes. “Why don’t you come over here and help Betty out Ginger, I would really love to see your pretty pink lips wrapped around my cock” Mark said reaching down and stroking Betty’s hair as one would a pet cat. “Ohh my God, your huge and, and it’s so fucking hot looking” Ginger said almost unconsciously moving forward to join Betty on her knees in front of Mark. “That’s right, you know in your heart you belong to me now Ginger, you cant live without my cock, and your willing to do anything to be my personal little teen cock slut, so go ahead suck it like the dirty little fuck toy you are.” Mark said with a tone of command.

Ginger went down on Mark with an enthusiasm that made up for what she lacked in skill. Her lips looked almost on the verge of bursting as she wrapped them around the huge shaft and she began rapidly gagging herself by sucking him as far into her mouth as she could get him, seemingly trying to swallow him whole. After only a few minutes of this Mark’s sexual excitement combined with years of wet dreams now coming true drove him into a lather. He stood up and moved Ginger around so her head was leaning back against the seat cushion of the coach and he began throat fucking her with complete abandon. Ginger gagged and trashed but seemed to want more and more, and the harder Mark pounded her throat the more she seemed to get off on it. Until finally he let out a moan and quickly stepped back spraying her face and gaping wide mouth with torrents of steaming hot cum. “Uhhh, yeah, there ya go, daddy’s good little cock whore” Mark said intentionally including the trigger word daddy he had programmed her with so that whenever he said it to her she would immediately experience a powerful multiple orgasm. True to her programming Ginger’s eyes rolled back and she shuddered as another set of orgasms washed over her. Mark collapsed back into the chair Ginger had been sitting in, looking at Betty who was by now furiously rubbing herself through her skirt and nylons said. “Betty, sweetie, why don’t you come over here and show our new little slut how to make her mans cock feel even better”. This was more then enough prompting to bring Betty to her feet. As she walked over to Mark she reached down with both hands and tore a hole in the crotch of her ultra sheer black stockings. Then in one smooth move proceeded to mount herself on his still very hard cock. She clamped her arms around him as her dripping wet pussy engulfed his cock, she planted a wet smoky kiss that took his breath away and soon had him pounding back up into her thrusting his hips in sync with her downward thrusts against him.

Mark looked over to note that Ginger was finally coming down from her latest batch of orgasms and was sitting on the floor, leaning back against the couch slowly catching her breath. Her face and tits were covered in his glistening cum, turning Mark on more as Betty slid up and down on his pole. “You said you liked the taste of my cum when you were swallowing my load in the car on the way over here Betty. Why don’t you crawl over there and show me how much by lapping all of it off of Ginger’s tight little body.” With a look of reluctance Betty slowly began to climb off Marks lap. “Don’t worry baby, daddy will be right behind you”. With a renewed look of lust Batty crawled the few feet over and began lapping the cum off of Ginger, starting at her neck, and moving up to lock her into a passionate kiss.

Marks cock throbbed watching the hot lesbian kissing, as he positioned himself behind Betty. With one powerful stroke he was inside of her, his long dick sliding in and out of her slippery wet snatch. She let out a low throaty moan but kept kissing Ginger, Mark saw Betty was now working her long middle finger in and out of Ginger’s little pink slit. Mark noted that her pussy was shaved smooth, but had a little heart shaped patch of red hair above it proving her the rare natural redhead. He thrust harder and harder as Betty’s body began to quake and squirm under him, finally reaching her own much delayed orgasm, the gorgeous big titted alien let forth in a series of powerful spasms. It was not long after that Mark felt the first tingling of his own orgasm approaching. Knowing just what he wanted to do he timed his thrusts, holding back as long as he could then stood and pulled out and moved around. Just in time he got between the two writhing naked girls as he let loose another of his massively enhanced orgasms all over the lips and tits of the two lip locked girls. The site of their messy lipstick covered lips, mashed together and now covered in his cum was almost enough to keep him hard. But 2 huge loads in the space of 20 min was enough to at least temporarily take the wind out of even his new augmented sexual stamina. He watched in lustful fascination as the two girls licked each other clean and then without a word slid into a slippery sweat covered 69 position.

The powerful lesbian lust he had embedded in Ginger was obviously working as well as her other programming as she matched Betty orgasm for orgasm, until after almost an hour of licking and grinding the two of them finally also wore down. Ginger sheepishly looked up as he handed her and Betty each a beer he had found in the fridge as he sat down to drink his own. He leaned back in the chair and held open his arms. “Come sit on daddy’s lap like his good little girls” he said. He was pleases to see that the modification he had made to Ginger’s programming while she and Betty were busy seemed to be working fine. The word daddy would now only trigger the effect when he said it with a very specific inflection, he had chosen not to use this time. The two naked girls came up and sat one per knee snuggling up against him.

Your going to need to write Billy a note telling him you’ve finally had enough of his crap and your leaving him forever. Don’t feel bad, you can give him your truck as conciliation. Well pick you out something suitable to drive when we get the chance. “You want to come live with Betty and I at my mansion don’t you Ginger?” “Yes, more then anything, I want to live with Daddy and Betty and make love and be together always” she replied enthusiastically. “Good girl, go get packed, Betty will help you while I grab a shower” With a slap of their asses the two girls were off up the stairs. Mark was already starting to contemplate his next acquisition as he showered. After he dressed Mark found the two still stark naked packing the last of what looked to be 4 suitcases and a number of boxes. “You girls go ahead and get a shower and clean up while I take this stuff out to the car”. They scampered off to the shower giggling like schoolgirls. “And I expect to hear messing around in there you two!” He said in a stern voice as if scolding them not to do something. He got the luggage loaded into the cars huge trunk and sat down to another beer and some time to think while waiting for the two girls to reappear.

Ginger locked the door then put the key into the envelope she had put her letter to Billy in and sealing it placed it in the mailbox. All three of them fit comfortably in the wide front bench seat of the convertible. Ginger sat between Mark and Betty. “Who else is hungry? I’m starving” said Mark as they pulled away. “My God, I could eat a cow”, ““I am pretty hungry also” said Ginger and Betty respectively. Mark drove them to a casual BBQ place he knew that had the best ribs in town. While he and Betty could have went a bit more upscale Ginger’s half shirt, jeans and pink tennis shoes were not exactly going to sit well with some fancy high class place. He enjoyed the stairs the 2 hotties with him got and even the jealous stairs he got from the men in the restaurant as they ate. On the drive home it only took the slightest of prompting from Mark to have the two girls making out in the front seat next to him, causing the hoped for rubbernecking and a few appreciative horn honks as they drove.

Mark took the opportunity to do some whispering into his ‘watch’ and began to look forward to his next run in with his cute little goth mechanic. After driving through the impressive wrought iron gates and up the winding tree lined access road to the mansion he now called home Mark was pleased to see the bay doors of the garage open allowing the pleasant spring breeze to flow in. He pulled the Aston Martin in to the spot he had found it and got out. His eyes immediately lighted on the object of his desire. Angel was bent over the side of the engine compartment of a long sleek black stretch Mercedes limousine. Her ass looked like it had been molded into her tight fitting black leather pants. Mark grinned as he spoke into his watch and felt the familiar hum as it began to work.