The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power

Part IX—Revenge Complete

Mark spent the bulk of the drive to the home of Jason and Anita Gordon explaining to Anita in great detail exactly how she was going to assist him in destroying her husband. As Mark got further into the detail of his plan he was pleased to see that Anita was really getting excited about putting it into action. Mark had already set up some complex pre-programming that could be activated with a simple key word to his watch that would mold the minds of his subject to facilitate the smooth progress of the plan. A part of Mark almost felt bad for Jason, but then he remembered how he had treated his male employees like shit, and sexually harassed all his female employees to the point where they either put out or were driven out. Jason Gordon, had enjoyed his last day of being the hound dog millionaire businessman, and was about to enter a whole new phase of his life, and didn’t have a clue what was coming down the track towards him.

Mark had Anita use his cell phone to call her daughters and tell them she was back from ‘Sweden’. Also that she wanted them to meet her at their house before their father got home from work so that they could help her set up to give him his big surprise. It turns out the girls were already home from class for the day so that would not be a problem, and their father was not expected for a few hours at the earliest. Mark, Betty, and Anita got out of the lemo when it pulled up to Anita’s place. Mark told Angel to take the lemo to a nearby restaurant and wait for him to call her. When they got in the front door the first one they saw was Mary, she was walking up the stairs from the sunken living room area and when she got a glimpse of her mother she stopped dead in her tracks and gawked in open astonishment.

Before she could react further Mark said the word Mary into his watch triggering it to program her mind with the pre-set instructions he had previously set up. Among other things, Mary would find her mothers new look, amazingly sexy and beautiful. She would be very happy for her mother and she would also find herself starting to become intensely sexually attracted to her. Also her trust and respect for Mark would grow even stronger from what it had been. Her lust for him and attraction to him would also continue to grow. She would find him compellingly powerful and manly and begin to fantasize about herself being in submissive sexual situations with him. Additionally she would begin to think of all the things her father had done to hurt her mother and other poor girls like her and would find herself beginning to actively dislike him. She would hold him responsible for making her mother miserable with his cheating and cruel behavior over the years. She had a strong desire tosee him punished and made to feel ashamed and degraded like he had made her mother.

As soon as the programming took hold the look on Mary’s face turned from astonishment to an openly lascivious appraisal of her mothers new body. “Holy shit, you look hot as hell mom. Wow! I expected you to get a nip here or a tuck there, but you look 20 years younger and my God, your tits are enormous. You look amazing, daddy will be drooling all over himself”. Anita smiled broadly and pulled her daughter in for a hug and a motherly kiss. She was very surprised to find herself becoming sexually stimulated by the feel of her daughter’s body against hers and broke the hug somewhat abruptly starting to become embarrassed. “Thank you sweetie, I missed you girls, where is your sister” was all she could stammer out. Mary, who was also a little embarrassed at how wet she was getting from looking at her mother, and the feel of her huge gorgeous tits against her seemed relieved at the change of topic. “She is upstairs listening to her I-pod working out I think”.

“Hello Mary, you remember my personal assistant Betty don’t you” said Mark, from behind her mother. Mary had been so enraptured by her mother she had hardly noticed Mark and Betty standing behind her. Betty was almost as sexy as her mother and Mary realized she was also finding herself strangely attracted to her as well. Not only had she obviously never had any such feelings towards her mother before, but she had never had any lesbian urges until today either. So it was a little relief to her when she looked at Mark and still found him incredibly sexy, indeed she found him even more luscious today then the last time she had met him. She was pleased to note her own reaction, thankful that whatever her strange twist of sexual orientation was she had not gone completely lesbian but was at most bi-sexual. “Sure I do, nice to see you again Betty, and you also Mark” Mary blushed a little hoping on the one hand that Mark wouldn’t notice how happy she was to see him, and on the other hand deep inside hoping he would.

“So, Mary, I’m glad you seem to approve of your mothers make over, she sure is one hot piece of ass now isn’t she.” As Mark said this he slapped Anita’s ass good and hard sending ripples through it that could be clearly followed through the skin tight red latex micro skirt she wore. Mary was not sure if she was more amazed to see this almost stranger so possessively slapping her mother’s ass. Or at her mother’s reaction, which was of obvious delight and barely concealed raging sexual lust for Mark. Or her own suddenly almost overwhelming desire to have Marks hands on her own body. “Yes, yes she is, very hot” Mary stammered embarrassed at the slippery feel of her own juices as they started to run down her inner thighs.

“Lets go surprise your sister” chipped in Betty breaking the pregnant pause that had ensued. Everyone agreed and they proceeded upstairs. Mark had his watch programming Nancy the same way he had programmed Mary even before they entered the room with her. Her reaction to her mother was therefore less chaotic but no less erotic “Wow mom, you look freaking awesome, and, like way younger. And I love that outfit, you look like a fashion model meets streetwalker.” Anita giggled and blushed at her daughters compliments and couldn’t help but pull her in for a long hug that although starting motherly soon became far more intimate until the two parted both breathing a bit hard and blushing from their reactions to each other. Mark smiled and suggested they all go into the second floor den and talk.

When they got to the den and all sat down on the various couches Mark began. “As you girls can see your mothers transformation was a lot more drastic then you or even she had anticipated. As well as her obvious physical change she has went through some equally profound emotional changes. As hard as it may be for you girls to hear, your mother has been very unhappy for quite some time. She has been concealing her unhappiness from her family, and even from herself. It seems that your father has, well, he has done a number of things over the years to make your mother feel worthless and unloved.” As Mark was saying this Mary and Nancy were leaning in toward their mother offering their emotional support, their concern and sympathy shining in their eyes. Mark continued “As a consequence of years of this type of emotional abuse your mother had withdrawn into herself emotionally, becoming cold and detached, even from those she truly loved such as you girls” At his point Anita brokedown crying and soon Mary and Nancy were crying with her.

Mark sat back and tried to be as unobtrusive as he could as the Mother and her daughters had a profound and tender coming together. They spent the next hour or so sharing all of the terrible things each knew that their father / husband had done to their mother that had drove her to her situation. Anita had apologized profusely for not always showing how much she loved her daughters. How proud she was of their achievements. How she had never been comfortable telling them how beautiful she thought they were and how much she wanted them to be happy and emotionally open and not closed and frozen as she had been. The girls grew simultaneously closer to their mother and more and more angry with their father for what he had done to her, and through her them. After they had all calmed down, and each girl had blown their nose, cleaned up, and collected herself they all got together again in the den.

“I have proposed a plan for dealing with your father that will give him the punishment he deserves while preserving your family and allowing your mother to become the self assured, assertive person she was meant to be” Mark began. “I warn you girls, the plan is drastic, but then again so were your fathers offences. Your mother has agreed to my proposal, now I want to see what you girls think. Mark went on to describe to them as he had described to their mother what his plan was. He purposely left out their part in it only saying they would wait with him in one of the guestrooms while their mother began to carry out the plan. The girls were shocked and embarrassed at the intimate and sexual nature of the plan. And both began to privately suspect a more personal relationship between their mother and Mark then they had previously assumed. But both also found themselves pleased and pleasantly aroused by the thought of their mother with Mark.

Betty affixed a few pinhead-sized cameras to various walls of Anita’s bedroom on the second floor of the house. Mark, Betty, Nancy and Mary all then went down to the small guestroom the family mostly used for storage in the basement. Mark turned on the old tabletop TV that was in there and told them they could receive the close circuit broadcast from the cameras in the master bedroom. They could see their mother on her bedside phone calling their father telling him she was back and asking him to come home early from work so they could talk. Mark told the girls he had fitted their mother with a tiny earbud speaker so he could whisper to her, and tested it by asking her to wave at them which they saw her doing on TV, they could also hear her say hello over the TV’s speaker. The girls were not to technical so didn’t question the gadgets he had got from Betty.

Not too long after they heard a car squeal up outside and the front door open and slam shut. Followed by Jason’s voice calling out for their Mother. They saw and heard their mother on the TV calling down that she was in their bedroom. Mark whispered Jason into his watch and felt it began to hum, letting him know that it was sending the programming he had set up for Jason into his brain. Jason had spent the week planning on how he would deal with the situation. He had decided that he would focus on his wife’s irresponsible actions in running off to another country with no warning to him. He would play up his hurt feelings and concerns for her safety to try to cow her into being on the defensive. He would, of course, never admit to any cheating and turn the argument around to how his wife didn’t trust him and how he worked so hard to give her the things she needed. He was pretty confident he would have her wrapped around his finger in fairly short order. If all else failed he figured the twelve thousand dollar mink coat he had bought for her in the trunk of the car would for sure settle her back into her former self.

When Jason entered his bedroom Anita was standing in the middle of the room smoking a cigarette she had borrowed from Betty to help calm her nerves. He took one step in the room and stopped dead in his tracks as he got a look at his new slut goddess wife. As soon as he saw his wife, his programming kicked in. Even if he had not already been amazingly turned on by her new busty bimbo slut look the programming was working to make him more attracted to her then he had ever been to any other woman ever. In fact over the course of a very few seconds he came to realize no other woman could possibly compete with the slut goddess that now stood before him. Compared to her, all other women were shit. As his cock sprang rapidly to rock hard rigidity he realized he didn’t care anymore about arguing with her or, in fact anything at all other, then an overwhelming need to fuck her brains out.

Jason took 2 steps towards Anita, his lust as obvious from his face as it was from the bulge in his pants. But, before he could reach her Anita said, “Stop!” and to both of their amazement Jason stopped dead in his tracks. Until then Anita had not been completely confident that he would obey her as her master had said he would, now she realized she should never have mistrusted her master and felt greater confidence in the rest of the plan. As for Jason, he had no idea why the hell he had stopped. His desire for Anita was getting more not less intense and he desperately wanted to suck her tits and fuck her like an animal, but for the life of him he couldn’t move an inch. “What the fuck is going on here, why can’t I move” snarled Jason. Feeling much more confident Anita continued with the script she had been drilled in by Mark “That is the completely wrong attitude you have there worm, from now on you will only speak when spoken to, do I make myself clear” “What the fuck are you talking about Anita?” Jason asked. “Evidently I wasn’t specific enough, from now on you will only speak when you are spoken to, and then only to truthfully answer the question put to you or to say what you have been told to say like a good obedient little worm. Also, you will always refer to me as Mistress whenever you address me from this moment on slave”.

Jason tried to ask her what she thought she was talking about but was at first surprised and then for the first time afraid as he discovered he could not make himself speak. “Do you understand where you stand now worm” asked Anita, starting to really enjoy being the one with power in their relationship for a change. “Yes, mistress, I am a worm, and you are my goddess” Jason found himself saying. Even as he said it, he knew it was true, he realized in his gut that he would do anything she told him to do without question. Silently he screamed inside in frustration at the situation but on the outside he remained motionless and quiet. “Kneel before your goddess worm” Anita ordered, and again Jason felt himself immediately obeying as if his body was no longer his to command but hers. As Anita took a seat in the easy chair next to there bed Jason fell to his knees in front of her.

“Strip naked for me slave, and be quick about it” Jason was ordered and immediately began to obey. And after a few awkward moments getting his pants and shoes off while remaining kneeling he was soon completely naked in front of his former wife, now mistress. “What a fucking pathetic body you have worm. I am amazed I ever let you touch me. I wonder how much you had to overpay those whores who worked for you to allow you to put your pathetic little boy dick into them. I wonder if they found you as useless and unappealing to fuck as I did” Anita said to him with a snarl. “Look at you, even now you want to put that pathetic little dick in me don’t you?” As she said that Anita leaned back a little allowing Jason to see up inside her mini skirt to see that she had no panties on and her now shaven and pierced cunt was dripping wet with excitement at the situation.

Jason was degraded and pissed as hell at the situation, but he was also amazingly turned on by it, and when he saw his wife’s now 20 year old looking smoothly shaved and pierced cunt his cock began jerking up and down in sync with his heartbeat. He could only answer “Yes mistress, I want more then anything to put my dick in you” Anita took her right hand and gently slid her middle finger deep within her sopping wet pussy being careful of the 2 inch long red nails she now had. Slowly she worked it into and out of herself really needing a good release. Soon, she had 3 fingers in there and she was cuming all over them. It was not until she heard Mark’s voice in her ear telling her that was enough that she stopped herself. Jason by now was way past ready to explode, in fact he had to cum so bad his balls throbbed and hurt, but he couldn’t come, just as he couldn’t move the whole time he watched mesmerized.

Anita took her sticky wet hand and rubbed it all over Jason’s face and under his nose “Do you like my smell maggot?” “Ohh God yes mistress” was all Jason could croak obviously in a combination of ecstasy and agony. “Well enjoy it, because that is as close as your ever going to get to my pussy from now on”, as she said it she back handed him hard across the face to drive her point home. “Jason’s mind screamed and reeled at the thought of needing her this bad and never touching her pussy again. Anita went and got something from the bag Betty had left her when she returned she was carrying a large 10′ long black dildo. She also brought a pillow with her that she sat on which further raised her pelvis to only a foot or so away from the kneeling Jason’s face.

As Jason sat there his wife slowly worked the large dildo up and down her snatch until he could see her cum again, her juices coating the surface of the massive fake cock. “But I never said anything about my ass. Would you like to see me shove this big black cock up my ass Jason?” Anita asked as sweetly as she could. As much as one part of him knew it would only further inflame his desire and increase his pain, he found himself truthfully answering “Yes mistress, I would.” Slowly Anita wedged the large dildo into her tight little anus, watching it expand Jason began to salivate uncontrollably and actually drool on himself. Anita was soon past caring as she worked more and more of the dildo into her bowels faster and faster alternately thinking of being fucked by Betty, and her prayed for soon hookup with her master.

Again Anita had to be snapped back to her task at hand by the voice of her master in her ear. She looked down from her most recent orgasm as if just now noticing that Jason was even still there. Jason was in bad shape his cock was throbbing and bouncing, and he was drooling openly. “You obviously enjoyed that you worthless maggot, so what do you say, as long as your never going to touch my pussy again do you want to have anal sex with me?” Anita asked, licking her lips. “Ohh my God yes, please mistress let me fuck your ass” Anita laughed a cruel laugh as she got up and went back to her bag from Betty. Coming back in Jason’s line of site he could see she was slipping the large black dildo into a ring in a harness, and then she began strapping it on herself. She looked up and stared deeply in Jason’s eyes saying, “Fuck my ass?” she laughed cruelly “Apparently you still have some question who the bitch in this relationship is now worm. Were going to straighten that out right here and now.” Jason realized what she had in mind and his eyes went wide with terror.

“Crawl over here on all fours bitch, and stop that drooling before you mess up my hardwood flooring” Anita ordered cruelly. “What’s the matter worm, you seemed so excited about having anal sex a minute ago, don’t tell me you’ve changed your mind?” “Please, please mistress, no, don’t do that to me, anything else, just please not that” Jason begged. “Aww is my little bitch afraid? I lubed the cock up all nice for ya with my juices, and if you are a good little anal cunt for mistress I might let you cum for me when I’m done” Anita said in her best purr. “So what’s it going to be, become my little bitch boy or live out your life with the worlds worst case of blueballs. I promise no one else will ever know about it. It will be our little secret. As she said this she had straddled his back like a pony and pulled out her tits, which she had been rubbing on him as she whispered loudly in his ear.

Jason’s mind reeled. He despised the idea of the cock in his ass, he had always hated gays and figured that would technically make him one. But at the same time his wife’s tits felt so fucking good on his back and his cock ached so bad if he didn’t get release soon he was going to have a stroke. “As long as it is our secret and you wont tell anyone then, then....I guess so, just please let me cum mistress” Anita smiled, a huge cruel grin coming to her lips “That’s right, I won’t tell anyone you’re my little bitch. Now hold still and it won’t hurt so much.” Slowly Anita forced the slick cum covered strap on up into her husband’s virgin ass. She actually found his moans of pain turned her on and soon she was working the strap on in and out of his ass rapidly. Anita began slapping his ass cheeks and demanding that he tell her he loved being her anal bitch, and that he was made to take her big cock up his ass. Which of course he couldn’t help but automatically do.

So it was that Jason Gordon was on his knees screaming out that he loved being a little anal bitch boy, with his wife behind him, her massive black dildo slamming in his ass. When into his room walked his two daughters with Mark Hutchins one of his former employees. Both girls gasped out in unison “Ohh my God daddy, what is wrong with you” both putting on a convincing act of being shocked and appalled by the action in front of them. Jason could say nothing, his world and self esteem crumbling in on him as Anita answered “It’s about time you girls know the truth, your father isn’t a real man anymore. He is just a little worm I keep around for amusement now girls. He has never had the equipment or the talent to truly please a woman and now he has realized his rightful place. Isn’t that right worm” Jason’s last shred of self esteem left him as the words “yes mistress” issued from his mouth.

“Wow Jason I wouldn’t have pegged you for a little bitch boy, but it would certainly explain why you were so threatened that you never had very men around and always made out like you were fucking all the girls in the office. I should have guessed you were over compensating” Mark said with a sneer. Jason fumed, desperately trying to scream out to refute the lies but unable to say a word. “Does he actually get off like that Anita?” Mark asked casually. “I told him if he is a good little anal slut for me I would let him cum, not that his pitiful seed is worth anything. Anita replied coldly. “Well, I don’t want to interfere, but it seems like your daughters have been shocked enough already” said Mark. For a moment Jason’s hope flared that his daughters would be removed and not be present to see him cum on command of his tormentor/wife/mistress.

“Well”, said Anita a perverse look of pleasure crossing her face, “What if they got to see what a real man looks and acts like first? That would reduce the impact of finding out their father is a bitch girl for their mother.” “Hmm, I guess your right, they might be scarred for life if they went away from here thinking this is how real men behave” Mark said with a smile. Mark stood about 5 feet in front of Jason, who in the position he was in couldn’t look away. “You two girls come over here and take off my pants and I will show you what a real man looks like” Mark ordered. This part had not been rehearsed or discussed so it caught the girls by surprise, but each only hesitated a moment before excitedly complying. Both girls gasped in unison as Marks massive 12-inch cock sprang free, already as hard as steel. Jason let out a moan of pain as Anita began getting extremely excited at the sight of Marks tool and what she knew was to come and allowed this to cause her to slam harder and faster into her husbands ass.

“Now girls why don’t you kneel down and show your father how real girls service real men” The two girls were instantly on their knees and in seconds Mark had two steaming hot tongues and mouths Slathering up and down his cock working Mark into a froth. Each girl also took turns wrapping their lips around the huge shaft and sucking as much of the massive pole into their mouths and down their throats as possible. “Damn Jason your little girls sure can suck dick, I bet you would love to have their tight little mouths clamped on your cock right now sucking you dry wouldn’t you” Mark said with a chuckle. “I bet the fucking little pervert would Mark, but sense that isn’t ever going to happen I think he should ask you to take care of his little girls for him” Anita said while pulling Jason’s hair back like a bridal as she rode him.

“If you want to cum now or ever again in the future, worm, you will beg Mark to be Mary and Nancy’s new daddy and to take care of them in the way you never could.” Anita said to Jason in a commanding tone. Jason knew he was completely broken when he didn’t even hesitate to say “Please Mark, take care of my girls the way I can’t please I’m begging you to be their new daddy and to be a real man for them” Tears streamed down Jason’s face as he said it. “Good bitch, you may now cum when master Mark does, but not 1 second before” Anita said through clenched teeth on the verge of another orgasm herself. Nancy and Mary had evidently found their father’s request exciting and they began working with increased enthusiasm on Marks cock. Within a few moments, when he couldn’t hold it any more Mark ordered the two girls. “Open wide sluts, your new daddy is going to feed his good little girls a nice hot load of jizz.” As he did, he started to shoot blast after blast of steaming hot cum in the girls mouths, and on their faces.

As he let go of his load Mark heard Anita also cry out in orgasm, and as she did Jason also howled as he blasted spurt after spurt of cum which looked like he had backed up a pressure cooker. He coated the hardwood floor under him with his seed as he managed to produce almost as much cum with his normal body as Mark had with his alien augmented one. By the time he was done his hands and knees wobbled, and when Anita collapsed on top of him he flopped down on his stomach into the pile of his own cum. Mark was not yet done tormenting Jason yet though, so he had Mary and Nancy Lie down on the floor a few feet away from their father and He told Anita, “Remember what you were taught Anita, a good slave always cleans up after her master.” Anita scrambled off of Jason and was soon lapping Marks cum off of her daughter’s faces.

As she did this Anita finally got her wish as Mark went around behind her and said “Girls, your limp dicked wimp bitch of a father aside, here is how a real man has anal sex with a fine ass fuck toy like your mother.” As he said the last Mark took his still cum slick, but also still hard cock and plunged it into Anita’s plush ass. Within moments Mark was hammering Anita full of a foot long throbbing hard cock she had dreamed of for a week. She began cuming almost immediately and kept having orgasm after orgasm as her new lord and master finally allowed her into heaven. After 15 minutes or so of this Mark let out a load grunt and began pumping his load into Anita’s ass. As he did he looked right at Jason as he said to Anita “Who owns this ass whore?” “You do master, you own my ass, you own every part of my body and soul. I am yours to do with, as you will. I am your fuck toy”.

“You two little sluts clean your new daddy’s cum out of your mommy’s asshole for me” Mark said to Mary and Nancy. But before they could start Anita told Jason. “You heard Master, a good slave cleans up, sense your little girls are cleaning up masters cum this time, you get lucky, just lick up all you own pathetic jizz off the floor and yourself, then go draw a bath for the master, worm.” After they were done Mark, Anita, Nancy, Mary, and Betty who had been downstairs masturbating like crazy took a nice long bath as Jason knelt on the cold tile next to the Jacuzzi shivering and occasionally scrubbing a back or handing some shampoo to someone who needed it.

Mark announced that the family would be moving into one of the guest houses on his estate so he could have access to his new adopted family whenever he wanted. They would give their current house to their son. And other then that Jason would begin to transfer title of everything he owned over to Anita. He would also terminate the pre-nup he and Anita had signed. As for Jason’s philandering ways, nothing more needed to be said. He could have a dozen porn starlets go down on him and he wouldn’t get a glint of an erection. But Anita could arouse one with almost no effort and drive him to a frenzy with a whim. Mark told Nancy and Mary they would have to wait a while to feel their new daddy’s cock inside of them, because he owed Betty a nice hard fuck on the way home in the lemo. It was decided that between the two of them, their mother and Olga, they could keep themselves amused on the ride home.

To be continued