The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power of Troy

Chapter One – Awakening

Lisa put down the phone and thought about ignoring her mom. But Brenda had sounded naturally distraught. Lisa almost thought that her brother Troy had done this on purpose… gotten seriously ill.

“If he’s so ill…” she reasoned… “Why’s he home and not in hospital?”

“Yeah that’s so weird” Colleen said.

Lisa’s room-mate Colleen was a no nonsense girl and if she agreed it was strange—then it probably was.

“So what are you going to do?” Colleen asked.

“Well I’ve got to go home to help mom” Lisa said “She’s my mom and she needs my help”

“It’s lucky break is coming up” Colleen said

“Yeah, but I was going to do that lab project with Professor Saunders to earn extra credit”

“Ah…! Professor Saunders!” Colleen smiled “She’s so hot”

“You slut!” Lisa said.

They giggled. Colleen didn’t care if the people she slept with had a dick or not. She was open to almost any sexual experience. In fact she’d fooled around with Lisa—when Lisa was really really drunk.

Lisa had enjoyed it, but she preferred cock.

“Let me help you pack” Colleen said getting up from her books.

“Thanks” Lisa said.

The drive back home was not long. Duluth to St. Paul. Lisa hadn’t strayed too far from home when she had gone to college.

The first thing she noticed when she opened the door was the smell. It was sickly, and sweet. It took a moment but then it seemed pleasant enough. Lisa almost stumbled. “Shit” she gasped, feeling a little light-headed. Looking around she saw a note on the table. It was from her mom, apologising for having to head out to the store and not being there to greet her.

“Typical!” Lisa said shrugging her shoulders, clasping her bag again and climbing the stairs.

She went to her room and threw her bag to the floor across her bed.

She decided to look in on Troy.

She knocked quietly on the door. No response.

“Troy?” she whispered. “It’s Lisa”.

She tested the door. Opened it and was hit by more powerful dose of the smell.

Without realising it her nipples suddenly hardened. She also began to get wet.

“Jeez” she gasped at the smell. It was odd, but intoxicating. She breathed in the heady aroma deeply, and then opened the buttons on her shirt.

Troy murmured.

Lisa felt a sudden tingle between her legs. As she stepped over towards the bed her right hand casually tweaked an exposed nipple.

“Troy?” she whispered.

His eyes opened.

“Oh!” she gasped. Then suddenly she realised she’d just come. “What the fuck?” she gasped and then felt the wetness leaking out onto her panties.

She pulled her panties off. It made no sense to be wearing damp undies.

Troy didn’t say a word. It was like he was staring at her, through her.

She noticed the rise in his blanket.

“Oh my God” she gasped aloud, “Are you hard?”

He didn’t respond. So she found herself wanting to know—and pulling back the blanket.

He was naked underneath. His cock loomed up thick and hard.

“This can’t be happening!” she gasped.

Troy murmured again.

“Yes” Lisa said. She got up on the bed, hovering over him she slowly sank her hips back down onto his shaft.

“Oh, God. Yes” she sighed as she slid down its length.

She rose and sank, rose and sank, rose and sank. She was fucking her brother and it felt wonderful. She’d had many lovers before but her brother’s cock sent shivers of delight up and down her spine.

All the while Troy lay there staring unblinking. What should have been a major turn off only set her on fire. She played with a nipple, and then her hand moved back down and she toyed with her ass-hole.

She’d never done that before but gliding a finger in, as she had a cock in her snatch drove her over the edge and she came again.

And then Troy came.

Just as her own orgasm was dying down the sensation of his come shooting up into her boosted her own climax. She groaned a massive sigh pumping him of his come.

Chapter Two — The morning after

Troy woke in the morning. He felt great. All the pains of the past week had vanished. He jumped out of bed.

He was naked. He didn’t normally sleep naked and wondered why he was starkers. He looked at himself in the wardrobe mirror and was shocked. His body was toned and buff. His cock hung long and low. “Shit!” he gasped. He toyed with it, swinging it like a baton.

He heard his sister. He turned around and to his surprise could see her in her bedroom across the hall. It was like he could see through the wall.

His head spun. Sensory overload!

He shook his head and concentrated and saw his sister again as she jogged on her exercise machine.

He grew hard. His cock inflated till it was like a small arm protruding from his groin.

He didn’t want to look at her, as she jogged, but he had to admit she looked fine.

And then she stopped.

She turned around “Troy?” she gasped as if she had heard him speak to her.

She took off the headphones to her MP4 player.

Troy watched as she headed to his door.

She rapped it lightly “Troy?” she whispered.

She opened the door.

“Oh, my God!” she said, embarrassed at seeing him naked there. She went to turn away but she could not.

“What’s happening to me?” she thought to herself.

“I don’t know” Troy said.

“Fuck” she gasped “Did he just hear what I thought?”

“I can hear you” Troy said.

“How is that possible?” she spoke aloud.

“I don’t know” he said. “Was there something you wanted?”

“I…” she began “I just wanted to apologise about last night” she said

“What happened last night?”

“I… I did something I shouldn’t have done”

“What?”

“I can’t say”

“Tell me” he said with some anger.

“I fucked you” she blurted out.

“You what…?”

“I fucked you while you were unconscious”

“Did you like it?”

“God, yes” she gasped, “It was wonderful… but… shit… I didn’t mean to say that…”

“You liked fucking me?”

“Yes…” she gasped. She was confused.

“You want to fuck me again?” he asked

“God, no” she growled “Last night was… was a mistake”

“You want to fuck me again!” he said

She turned and looked at him “I want to fuck you again”. Despite herself she went to him and kissed him.

“You love me”

“I love you, Troy” she said. “God why am I saying that, he’s my brother…” she thought.

“You are confused” he said

“Yes… yes… so confused.”

“Let me ease your mind” he smiled, cupping her chin, “You will obey me”

“I will obey you… I no… I…”

“You will want to obey me”

“I want to obey you”

“You want to fuck me”

“I wan… no… I… I want to fuck you.”

“Remove from your mind any doubts about what you’re doing” he said.

Suddenly she became becalmed. All the internal struggles in her mind about what she was doing vanished. What she was doing seemed right. It seemed right that she would want her brother.

He picked her up.

“Whee!” she giggled as he swung her around. He dropped her on her back. She laughed as he climbed up onto her.

They kissed.

“You love me”

“I love you” she smiled and they kissed again. Already her nipples were rock hard against her top.

“Take this off” he said.

“Okay” she grinned. She pulled her top off, then unclipped her bra.

Her breasts were small, but firm.

“Your breasts are too small” he said. He gaze down at them and as he did they began to expand. She was amazed too. She went from 32A to 38C.

“Nice” he said.

“Now these” he said and she obeyed and took her yoga pants off, then her panties.

She was hairy.

“This won’t do” he said. He looked at her crotch and she felt a burning sensation.

Suddenly he brushed her pubes and it was like wiping dirt from her, they all fell out.

Her hymen grew back too.

Her legs were apart, hooking around his waist, drawing him towards her; into her.

It hurt as his large cock broke through her virginity. She winced in pain, but she wanted him so bad.

He pushed into her slowly spreading her cunt lips.

“Oh, Troy!” she gasped as his length pushed into her.

He began fucking her and she grunted approval with each thrust.

When he came her whole body bent back, hips thrust up to meet him, sucking on his cock, drawing out his come. Her orgasm washed over her.

Chapter Three — Science

“We’ve had a breakthrough, General” Dr Christine Leckie said over the phone.

“What kind of breakthrough?” General Leslie Howard asked.

“The Alpha Particle Detector has picked up a faint reading”

“Where from?”

Christine Leckie snapped her fingers to her assistant Julie Le Strange who quickly handed her a wad of paper with read-outs.

Christine looked over these. “From our calculations we’re looking at a possible reoccurrence somewhere over Minnesota.”

“I’ll need better than that” General Howard growled impatiently.

“It’s just a preliminary report, General” Christine said “I thought you’d want to be informed of any development.”

“Yes. Yes.” General Howard said “Fine.” he added, “But I’ll need something more precise before I can execute Plan Magic”

“We’ll give you something more precise, General” Christine said “Within 48 hours”

“I want an update in 24hrs!” General Howard snarled and hung up the phone.

Christine looked over at her assistant.

“Well?” Julie asked.

“Book a flight to St. Paul” Christine said, “We better get more precise readings there”

“Do you really think it’s possible it’s happened again?”

“I hope not” Christine said

“Can it be aliens again after so long?”

“Look” Christine said, “We have another detection—the same as our records show twenty years ago… the last time we detected them”

“Why would we get a reoccurrence now… after so long?”

“I don’t know.” Christine said. “But we’re going to go make sure” she added “I don’t want to tell the General they’re here only for another false alarm”

“But in St. Paul, of all places?”

Christine shrugged her shoulders and jumped to her feet “Book the plane” she said.

Chapter Three — St. Paul

Troy fucked his sister for three hours. She was near exhausted, red and sore. But she was so very happy too. She loved her brother dearly and she enjoyed those three hours—they were bliss.

He’d come in her again and again, and always enough come to drown a rat. The sheet was crusty with semen that had run out of her now yawning cunt chasm.

Brenda arrived back home to the house. The first thing that she noticed was a sickly sweet smell. “What the fuck is that?” she gasped as she closed the door.

Brenda called out to her kids but they ignored her…wherever they were.

“Oh, my God!” Brenda howled opening her bedroom door. Troy looked over to her. Lisa almost spat her brother’s cock out in shock.

“Did I tell you to stop?” he asked.

Lisa sheepishly shook her head. She went back to licking dick.

“You sick, perverted…” Brenda began charging at him like she was going to smack him up.

“Take of your clothes, ma” he said.

“What? You can’t talk to me like that!” she began but surely as he had said she stopped in her tracks and began taking her clothes off.

“What… What’s happening?” she cried as she watched her own arms and hands refuse to obey her.

Lisa almost laughed as she watched the confusion on her mom’s face.

“Why am I doing this?” Brenda cried.

“You’re doing it because I told you” Troy said “Only do it in silence!”

“But…” she began when suddenly her mouth shut and she said no more. But in her mind she her thoughts were racing with fear.

Then standing there buck naked she suddenly thought to turn and run. Maybe she could get away from whatever was forcing her to do this…

“You want to stay here” Troy said, having read her thoughts.

She stopped half-way to the doorway, turned around and came back to the bedside.

“Say it!” he said.

“I want to stay here” Brenda suddenly said. Her mind screamed.

“Say you want me to fuck you” Troy said.

“I want you to fuck me” Brenda said. Her mind raced with terror at what she was saying, what she was doing.

“Wait a moment” he said grinning, he turned to his sister and emptied a load into her mouth. She ate it greedily.

“What do you say about your handsome son…?” Troy grinned.

“Please baby, I don’t know how you’re doing…”

“Stop complaining” he said.

She shut up.

“What I want from you, mom” he said “Is a woman who wants only to serve her son”

He pushed his sister away.

“What do you say?”

“I want to serve you, baby” Brenda said.

“You will not want to do anything else, but please me”

“I only want to please you” Brenda purred.

“Then show it” he said.

Brenda smiled, she felt relaxed, she knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to please her son.

She sauntered onto the bed.

“On your hand and knees” he said.

“Yes, baby” she purred.

He moved around and up behind her. “Have you ever been fucked in the asshole, mom?” he asked

“No, baby”

“This will hurt then” he said, “But you’re not going to want me to stop”

She nodded.

“Do you understand?” he growled.

“Yes, baby. Mommy doesn’t want you to stop fucking her ass”

“Good” he grinned and then pushed his thick cock up against her anus.

The star of her rear opened slowly, struggling to take him in.

He began to hump her and she winced in pain.

“Ow” she cried.

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No, baby. Ow. No. don’t stop!”

“Jeez” he gasped. “Your asshole is tighter than Lisa’s!”

As he sodomised his mother, Lisa was in her room on the phone to Colleen telling her that she was quitting college. She had her brother to look after now.

Chapter Four — 2333 Evergreen

Dr Christine Leckie was in her late forties. She was originally from West Virginia—a little town you’d never have heard of. She was pregnant by seventeen. Her father’s child.

Her father was otherwise to her a kind lover. Giving birth to her own sister seemed natural enough until she’d heard a preacher travelling through the county come lecture them about sin. With his help she moved to a women’s shelter in Athens, Ohio. There she had taken an interest in ‘book learning’. She was a natural.

She got a scholarship to college and majored in science. Eventually she mastered an array of science specialties and was picked up by NASA.

Julie Le Strange was very different from her boss. She’d had a normal family life. She had a wealthy family that took her through the best schools, and onto Yale. She lost her virginity only at 23. But by 26 had four ‘girlfriends’ and no more boyfriends. She kept her sexuality quiet. Her family would have disinherited her.

Christine and Julie arrived in St. Paul. They checked themselves into the Best Northern hotel. Julie was slightly disappointed that they were in separate rooms.

With them was a large assortment of equipment. There was some tension between the two scientists. Christine somewhat resented Julie’s objection that they come to St. Paul at all. Christine, still with her deep hillbilly accent—had a chip on her shoulder. She needed to prove herself worthy of the things she had earned. Whereas for Julie it seemed like she expected to be showered with the gifts of life.

Finding the particles might prove that there had been extra-terrestrial contact. Finding them in

Falcon Heights seemed absurd to Julie.

There was cold politeness between the two women over dinner.

During the stilted conversation Julie learned that their ‘mission’ was not at all sanctioned by General Howard.

Back in their rooms Julie left a message with General Howard’s adjutant Capt. Marie Lopez.

In the morning Christine woke Julie with the news… “I’ve located the source” she skipped about.

Julie was tired. She was not enthused. She feigned having severe cramps.

Christine suspected a ruse of some sort—but then she was paranoid about her wealthier, younger, beautiful, colleague.

“Never mind then” Christine snapped

“Doctor Leckie!” Julie pleaded

“No, I’ll do this myself.” Julie stormed down to the hire car in the parking lot.

She had the co-ordinates plotted in.

She drove across town.

2333 Evergreen. She now doubted herself looking at the large suburban house. The area was well kept, above average. Houses set back from the street.

She took her small particle locator and iPad and went up to the door.

She rang the bell.

“Yes?” Brenda asked, wearing only a kitchen apron.

“I…”

“Who is it ma?” came a male voice.

“Someone for you, I think” Brenda smiled.

“Oh, hi!” Troy said “Come on in”.

Chapter Five — Plaything

Christine entered the house. Brenda stood back. She wore a kitchen apron and tail butt plug hanging out her ass.

Lisa sat on the floor in the lounge room naked spreadeagled.

“I… er…” Christine said. “I think I ought to call my office” Christine said.

“Drop the phone”

Christine was surprised to drop her phone on the floor.

“What the fuck…?” she spat.

“Be silent!” Troy said. “Stand still” he added “Only speak to answer me, understood?”

“Yes” Christine said.

“Call me Master, too. Understood?”

“Yes, Master” Christine said

She realised she was in deep trouble. She was unable to move or do anything other than what Troy allowed.

“What is that device?” Troy asked.

“It’s designed to detect the particles an alien race gives off, Master.”

“Aliens?”

“Yes, Master” Christine said “We detected the particles here.”

“In this house?”

“Yes, Master” Christine said “In fact the device suggests they’re coming from you, Master”

“Me?” Troy gasped.

“Yes, Master”

Troy looked at his mom. “You never told me about my father!”

“No, baby” Brenda said, “I went to Isle Royale National Park when I was a teenager… I… came back pregnant with you.”

“How?” Tory asked “Who with?”

“I…I… don’t know” Brenda shrugged. “I woke up one morning or sore and I knew someone had fucked me… perhaps they drugged me.”

“I’d already had Lisa.” she added “So I guess I had proven fertility”

“And this nut thinks I’m what… part alien?” Troy snorted.

“You’re my son, my master” Brenda said embracing him “That’s all I know”

“What if more people are looking for you?” Lisa piped up resigned to the fact her brother wasn’t going to fuck her right away.

“What’s that?” Troy asked.

“We…” Lisa said, getting up and going over to him “She found you… maybe others are out looking for you too?”

Troy thought about this.

All the while Christine listened. She decided her best option was to lie to Troy and tell him that no one was tracking him.

Troy had his sister suck his cock as he thought. It soothed him. Brenda eyed Christine with suspicion.

“What are we going to do about her?” Brenda asked.

“What do you think I should do, Mom?”

“Kill her.”

The idea raised a smile but Troy let it pass. He had another idea.

“Tell me” he said to Christine, “Are others looking for me, too?”

“Yes, Master” Christine blurted out. “Shit! Shit! Shit!” she thought, “Why the hell…?”

“Tell me about them” Troy said and then came in Lisa’s mouth.

Christine told him everything.

Chapter Six — Best Northern Hotel.

Julie Le Strange showered. She slowly massaged her clit as she fantasied about Christine eating her out.

It came as a total surprise to see Christine naked enter the shower with her.

“I…” she began

“I know you’ve wanted this” Christine purred

“But… how?”

“My master could read your mind” she said as she kissed Julie.

“Your… your what?”

“He’s watching us from the other room” Christine said

She got to her knees, slowly kissing Julie down her young taut body.

Julie wanted this… she’d always wanted this… but now it was happening she felt nothing but dread.

“No!” she said pushing Christine away “Stop it. It’s not right!”

“What’s the matter?” Christine grinned as Julie stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

“You’re not yourself!” Julie said.

“I am” Christine said “I am myself. I’m my master’s willing sex slave”

“You’re crazy”

Julie opened the bathroom door to see Troy there sitting on the bed.

“Who the fuck are you?”

“I’m your master” Troy said.

“You’re my master?” Julie said

“Yes” he smiled “Drop the towel”

Julie dropped the towel.

Christine brushed past her and went to Troy and knelt down in front of him and started sucking his cock.

“You want to join Christine sucking my cock”

“I do” Julie said as she found herself getting on the floor next to her colleague.

Christine shared Troy’s cock with Julie.

Julie soon had a gob full of cum. She had never taste semen before. She didn’t like it.

Troy sense this and quickly fixed that with a suggestion. Now Julie sucked and slobbered and slurped at Troy’s hot salty gift.

She loved the taste of his come. “Mmm” she purred as she cleaned his cock.

“You’re a good cocksucker” Troy said

“Thank you, Master” Julie grinned, gladdened that she had pleased him.

…..

Colleen checked the house number. It was correct. She turned into the driveway.

Lisa answered the door.

“What are you doing here?” Lisa gasped that her friend would drive all that way.

“You sounded like you were in trouble”

“I told you I was quitting college” Lisa said

“Yes, that’s not like you.”

“Look I can’t say anything more”

“Why not?”

“I… I just cannot” Lisa said.

“Look” Colleen said “Let me in”

“I…” Lisa began

Colleen just pushed past her friend.

She was shocked. The smell, the untidiness. It looked like a drug house.

“Who’s this?” Brenda asked as she strode down the stairs wearing nothing but an apron.

“This is my room-mate from college, Colleen”

Colleen was taken aback that the older woman; Lisa’s mom was naked.

She looked at Lisa and then noticed that Lisa had a butt plug sticking out of her ass.

“What the fuck?” Colleen gasped

Lisa went to her mother and embraced. They kissed. Brenda reached around and pulled the plug out of her daughter’s anus. She brought it up to her nose and sniffed. She reeled back. “Oh my, that’s disgusting!” she said before sucking it clean.

Lisa said, “I can’t help doing this…” before she allowed her mom to stick the plug back up her asshole.

“You need help!”

“You should leave“ Lisa said “Before it’s too late”

“What’s too late?” Troy asked from the doorway.

Chapter Six — Extended Family

Troy stepped into the house. “I SAID” he growled “What’s too late?”

“Nothing, Master” Lisa said as she ran to her brother and embraced him lovingly.

“You need to come with me” Colleen said

“No, I can’t leave my Master” Lisa said incredulously, “Why would I leave my brother?”

“You’re the one who’s not welcome here” Brenda said as she joined her kids.

“What have you done to them?” Colleen asked, “Have you drugged them?”

“Well if I had” he smiled stepping toward her “Wouldn’t that mean you’re in danger now?”

Colleen smiled and pulled a .38 out of her bag and pointed it at him.

“You don’t think I’m stupid do you?” she asked.

“Yes” Troy laughed, “I think you are stupid”

“We’ll see about that when I call the cops” she sneered as she drew her phone out of her bag with her free hand.

“Drop the phone” he said.

She dropped the phone.

“What the…?” she gasped. She immediately bent down to pick it up.

“You can’t pick it up” he said.

Colleen tried picking it up. She’d put her hand on it and couldn’t pick it up. She tried several times.

“Leave it” Troy said after some amusement.

Colleen stood up.

“What the hell’s happening here?” she spat.

“As I said… you’re stupid”

“Well I’m the one with Mr. .38 here”

“But you don’t know what you’re in for”

“I know that if you get in my way Mr. .38 here is going to put a hole in your head” she said as she began moving towards the door.

“Drop the gun” he said.

She dropped the gun.

“What the fuck?”

“Take your clothes off”

“Hey…???” she began as she undid her shirt.

She heard a car pull up outside

“Help!” she screamed “Help! Help me! I’m being kidnapped”

“Don’t yell” he said.

Suddenly her voice quietened. Even as she called out “Help” again it was as if a whisper.

And all the while she undressed.

“Your panties too!” he said.

And she did.

“Now stand to attention” he said.

He inspected her. She was clean shaven. She had a piercing there, and a small piece of cotton hung out of her pussy lips.

“Take that out!” he said.

Colleen reached between her legs and pulled her tampon out. It was bright pink. He turned to his sister who nodded and went over and took it from Colleen.

Christine and Julie came up to the door and entered. He turned to them and his new slave Julie embraced him.

He looked back at his slave-in-training Colleen who stood there still wondering what was going to happen next.

Brenda closed the front door and stood with her daughter.

“So my beautiful slaves… “ Troy smiled “It seems we are going to have a newbie joining us today”

“She looks so confused” Brenda said “Son, are you going to make her fuck you?”

“How about an ass fucking?” Troy asked his slaves.

“Yes” said his sister “Fuck her ass”

He looked at his mom “Yes, Son…” she smiled “I’m sure she’d like you in her asshole”

“Alright” he said.

“Oh…” he added, “Clean this place up!” he snarled “It smells like shit”

“It is shit” Lisa said, “You made me … in the middle of the lounge”

“Oh” he laughed “Well, clean it up!”

Lisa nodded.

“Come” he said to Colleen. She followed him up the stairs.

He went to the main bedroom. It stunk too. The sheets were stained with a mix of blood, cum and excreta.

“Fuck” he growled and lead her back out and down to the bathroom. He sat on the edge of the bath.

“Come” he said “Take me in your asshole”

Colleen went to him and straddled him. She took hold of his cock and guided herself down onto him. It hurt.

She cried… in silence… but she cried.

She stretched until she took all of him inside her rectum.

And then she rode him.

He toyed with her nipples and pinched them. And then he came inside her rear.

When he was done in her he made her clean him in the shower. She lovingly washed him.

“You want to be my slave”

“I want to be your slave” she purred.

Chapter Seven — The End

General Leslie Howard watched the monitor as Christine and Julie returned down the corridor.

Moments later he turned to his intercom “Send them in” he said to his adjutant

“Well?” he asked impatiently.

“We found nothing” Christine said

“What do you mean you found nothing?”

“It didn’t pan out” Julie added

The General thumped his fist on the table and then spun his chair around to look at the monitor.

He noticed his adjutant slumped over at his desk.

Julie stepped forward, pulling a small oblong case out of her pocket. She opened the case and drew out a syringe.

She grabbed the general, wrapping her hand around his mouth and she plunged the syringe into his neck.

He gazed up at her emotionless eyes as she drew the plunger down, sending a purple liquid into his veins.

She released him. He jumped up, stared at her in shock and then fell over onto the floor.

Already Christine was heading back to her lab

She had a small device that she set to a timer. She was going to erase their data.

Julie soon joined him.

Already a fire alarm was sounding from the fire in the General’s office.

In half an hour the two women were back in their car. Julie held her lover’s hand.

“Shall we go?”

“Yes” Julie said.

And they headed back to St. Paul.