The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A note from the author:

If you’re reading this, I assume you’ve already read the first part of this series: The Power of Subliminals.

In the first chapter of this story, the lovely Tracy found herself trying out a set of self-help subliminal MP3s to improve her confidence. What she didn’t expect, however, was that her new-found confidence would lead her into a new world of perversion, sex, and power.

But I’m getting ahead of myself.

Our next episode follows Tracy just after the events of The Power of Subliminals. I highly recommend you read that story before this one. Otherwise, how the hell are you going to know what’s going on.

And a remark to my readers: thank you for your emails asking for more. As this was my first submission to MC Stories, it was nice to know my efforts were appreciated.

And now, back to Tracy’s new life.

— New Name Dan

The Power of Subliminals: Success

Tracy watched as the progress bar seemed to dance across her screen like a sexy little stripper.

“Gee, I hope this song is good,” she said to herself.

After a long weekend spent between the legs of her best friend, Tracy was ready to try out her next subliminal MP3. Since she had to pay for this one—$300—she felt it would be good to find one that would be worth the fee. After browsing the many titles for some time, she finally fell on one: “Sex for Success.”

This subliminal promised that she would learn how to fuck her way to the top of any situation, whether it be at work, at the grocery store, or while avoiding a ticket. Tracy felt that it was the best choice for her in her new life. Not only did she want to fuck as much as possible, she also wanted to be able to put herself in situations where she could attain as much fucking as possible.

The song finished. It took a few minutes, even on high speed Internet. This song was nearly 20 minutes long. Since Suzy had gone shopping for new, sexier clothes, Tracy knew she’d have the time and best environment to really soak in “Sex for Success.” Her pussy dripping with moisture, she clicked on the file to play it.

For a moment, she heard what sounded like birds chirping in the forest. The next, she was waking up to yelling in the apartment next door.

The neighbors fought all the time. For about a year now, she had tried to ignore it. She had always felt guilty that she’d never suggested help for them, seeing as how she was in training to become a mediator. But now, she knew just what to do. She turned off the computer screen and unplugged her MP3 player, slipping it into her pocket.

As she walked to her own door, she stopped and glanced in the mirror. Her brown hair was messy, but sexy as hell. The tight yellow T-shirt she had on left a little of her cute belly showing. The tiny little green shorts she had on used to reserved for sleeping, and never outside of the apartment. Her baggy sweats and pullover days were now gone, and she liked it. Her braless tits showed wonderfully in her shirt. She wondered why she’d ever bothered with a bra in the first place. And her legs, now properly attended to, thanks to Suzy, looked absolutely stunning.

Tracy continued to the door, and walked out into the building’s hallway. She stepped down the hall a few feet and stopped at her neighbors’ door.

She didn’t know them very well. Aside from giving them wrong mail from time to time, she didn’t talk to them all that much. She knew the woman’s name was Amanda. Amanda Planter. And her husband must have been Joe Planter, based on their mail.

Tracy heard them continue to yell at each other from outside their door. She knew this was the right things to do. This was what was best for her neighbors, she rationalized, knocking on the door.

The arguing stopped, and a few seconds later, the door opened.

There stood Amanda. Short, black hair. Tall and slender. A little on the smaller side, but not tiny. She had enough bumps and curves in the right place.

“Yes?” Amanda stared. “Oh, you’re the lady next door, sorry. I didn’t... recognize you,” she looked Tracy up and down, having never seen her in anything that revealing. She continued. “Can I help you?”

“I think I can help you, Amanda. Can I come in?” Tracy smiled, knowing that putting on a good face is the best way to win people’s trust.

Tracy barely waited for an answer before pushing past Amanda. “Um... yeah, I guess,” said Amanda, closing the door.

Tracy walked to the middle of the living room, the confused neighbor right behind her.

“I’m sorry to be a bother, Amanda, but I heard the two of you fighting from next door, and I wanted to see if I can help. I’m a professional mediator, and more so, I’m a concerned neighbor.”

“You don’t need to worry...”

“Tracy.”

“Sorry, I’m bad with names. Tracy. You don’t need to worry about me and Joe. We just get into disagreements about the course of our lives. He can be protective, sometimes. He’s in the other room, trying to calm down.”

“Oh, I understand completely, ‘Manda. I can call you Manda, right?”

“Uh-”

“Good, that’s better.” Tracy sat down on the couch. “Why don’t you come sit here with me for a minute?” Tracy patted the cushion next to her.

“I understand that life gets stressful, and you can feel like you’re not in control of your own life. I know that all to well.”

“Well, yeah, but-”

“You see, you’ve probably noticed that I don’t look much like the woman you normally see in the hall from time to time. I’ve come into some good self-help techniques that have changed my life.”

“Self-help?”

“Yeah, a motivational kind of thing. I used to exist almost solely within my own bubble. Now, I’ve busted out of that bubble and found new things to get lost in. It’s been... life changing, to say the least. I’m confident, outgoing, willing to do anything it takes to please others, and so much more.”

“Really.” Amanda was paying close attention to her neighbor now. Perhaps a little confidence was exactly what she needed.

“In fact, I have the self-help file right here on my MP3 player,” she said, pulling the tiny device from her tight back pocket. “You should listen to it.”

“Um. OK?” Amanda thought to herself that if she had half the change in confidence as her neighbor, Tracy, she’d be able to accomplish so much more in life.

“Here, put in the ear buds.” Once Amanda had the headset in place, Tracy clicked on the play function.

Ten minutes later, Amanda was slowly coming out of her haze. She felt entirely different. She felt empowered. She felt confident. She felt... horny?

She looked to where Tracy had been sitting, and saw no one.

“Down here, Manda.”

Amanda looked to the floor. There, on the rug, her naked neighbor was busily fingering herself. Amanda wanted to tell her to leave and never come back. But what came out of her mouth instead was, “wow, that pussy looks delicious.”

Amanda, like Tracy before her, placed her hand over her mouth. She couldn’t believe she’d said that.

“It’s OK, Manda, I know how it feels after the first song. If you come down here and lick my twat for a few minutes, I’ll play the second song for you and it will make a little more sense.”

Amanda wanted to run away as fast as possible. Instead, her body slinked down off the couch and onto the floor. She crawled over to her neighbor, put her face to her neighbor’s pussy, and dived right in.

“Fuck, that’s amazing, Manda. Have you done that before?”

Amanda pulled away for a moment, pussy juice coating her mouth. “No, I’ve never eaten out another woman.” She returned her tongue to Tracy’s pulsating clit.

“Well, you’re fucking good at it, girl. Make me cum!”

Amanda continued to eat out her neighbor. Inside, she was repulsed by what was happening. Outwardly, she started inserting her finger into the woman’s fuck hole, pushing in and out as hard and as fast as she could.

“Fuuuuccckk!” Tracy started to buckle with the oncoming orgasm. “Lick me HARD!” Tracy yelled.

Amanda started flicking Tracy’s clit with as much speed and power as her tired tongue could muster. And just when Amanda felt like she had no more strength in her tongue, Tracy came.

“Uuuuhhhhhnnnnn!” Tracy’s abdomen trust upward as her body convulsed with a powerful orgasm.

Her pussy pulsed with blood as she came down from her sexual high. Amanda backed away, and sat with her back to the couch.

A side door opened.

“What’s all the commotion out here?” said a male voice.

Tracy realized it must be Joe. What a stinker for walking in after the fact, she thought to herself.

Amanda stood up, pussy juice dripping from her chin.

“Why don’t you come and see, brother?”

* * *

Tracy hadn’t given thought to the relationship between Amanda and Joe beyond her own assumption that since they had the same last name, they must have been married. Never did she consider the fact that her neighbors were siblings. Now that she thought about it, the two did look fairly similar, except Joe was taller with a muscular body. And his black hair was just a little longer than what Amanda kept her hair at.

Unfortunately, Joe didn’t take too well to his sister having a lesbian encounter with their neighbor. On his favorite rug, no less. As Amanda tried to console him on the couch, Tracy slyly walked around to the back, pressed play on her MP3 player, and made a fast motion to shove the headset into Joe’s ears.

As it had with Suzy, Amanda, and probably also Tracy, the effects of the subliminal music took only seconds to envelope his mind.

“Is that what you did to me, too?” Amanda asked. Inside, she was concerned for her brother.

“Yes. The song plays for about 10 minutes. Then he’ll be much more comfortable.” Tracy smiled at Amanda. “Just enough time for me to return the favor, babe.”

Amanda felt like crying. She was trapped inside her own mind, it seemed, her body betraying her. She wanted to scream “NO!” Instead, she stood up and started taking off her clothes.

Tracy got her first look at Manda in her natural state. She was small, as she had already known. She wasn’t too thin, by any means, but could use some more meat on her bones. Manda’s tits were small, maybe a B cup, but still enough to get a handful. Her shaven pussy was gorgeous and tight, with no sag whatsoever. Her hips gave a hint of femininity without seeming too boyish. Overall, the black-haired beauty was quite a cute sight to Tracy’s eyes. Not as sexy as Suzy, by any means, but fuckable none the less.

Manda sat down next to her brother, who was sleeping with the subliminal MP3 playing in his head. Tracy came around, kneeled at Manda’s feet, and lovingly caressed her legs until they parted.

Amanda wanted to tell the woman to fuck off. Manda said, “get those lovely lips on my clit and make me cum, Tracy!”

“Don’t mind if I do.” Tracy dove in, tongue extended. Amanda had never been eaten out before by anyone, and the sensation was unlike any she’d ever felt before. It didn’t take long for Tracy to bring her to the brink of orgasm and push her right over. Right at the last minute, Tracy stuck her little finger up Manda’s sweaty anal hole, forcing her to cum.

As the pair caught their breath, Joe moaned. The song had finished.

Joe was shocked to wake up to his naked sister being eaten out by another woman. He wanted to pick her up and take her to her room, and take her away from the evil woman who had changed her. Instead, Joe fished out his hardening cock.

“Sis, I’ve got the biggest fucking boner for you. And your friend.”

As Manda fell to the floor and began licking her brother’s stiff cock, Amanda smiled. She had come over to help stop the arguing. As far as she was concerned, she succeeded.

Tracy giggled as she came around to other side of the couch to lick the other side of her neighbor’s shaft.