The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power of Subliminals

Effecting Change

Tracy typed the numbers from James Allister’s credit card into the field on the computer. Within moments, she had downloaded two subliminals: “Subverting Your Spouse,” and “Master of the House.”

The first title promised a compliant and considerate spouse. Tracy figured it could work for both Beatrice Allister and Li, once she found them. “Master of the House” was for James. Tracy knew that James would feel guilty about what Tracy was about to do, so he needed to be prepared for his new station in life.

Tracy’s thoughts were interrupted by a knock at her door.

“Tracy, Matt called in a minute ago, asking how the meeting with Mr. Allister went. He seemed to be happy as he left the office, so that’s what I told Matt.”

“Good. Mr. Allister was very happy with our session. Hey, I have an unrelated question for you, Callie. Do we have portable speakers? You know, the kind used in presentations so everyone in the meeting can hear?”

“Yeah, it’s in the storage room. Do you want me to get it?”

“Would you, dear? That’d be wonderful.”

Callie left for the storage room down the hall. Tracy recalled their previous conversation about letting Callie hear the “self help” file. Plus, she needed to test the presentation speaker to see if it had the same effect on someone as it did on a headset. Tracy knew she would be “testing” Callie in no time.

Callie soon came back with a nice little speaker that could plug into an MP3 player as well as the computer.

“Callie, since I mentioned that self-help file earlier, would you care to hear it before the Peterson meeting? That way, I can test out the speaker as well.”

“Um, sure. That would be nice.”

“Awesome. Come sit over here, Callie, while I set this up.”

Callie sat down in the chair facing Tracy’s desk. Tracy plugged the speaker into the computer and powered it up. She cued the computer to play the original three subliminals, in order, one after the other. As she clicked on play, she realized she had no idea what listening to the files again would do to her. Oh well, she reasoned. If nothing else, it will only increase my new-found love for sex.

Callie listened intently as the first sound file played. Within seconds, her eyes were closed and she sat as stiff as a statue. Tracy, on the other hand, finally got to enjoy the sounds of the beach on the sound file. Apparently, there was no effect the second time around, since she was still conscious.

Tracy decided that since it would take a while for all three MP3s to play, she might as well strip down and play with herself. It had been all of a half hour since feeling James’ hard pole inside her pussy, and the heat was building up again. She pulled a vibrator out of her purse and started on a series of orgasms while the MP3s changed Callie into a hot little fuck machine.

After a while, Tracy noticed that the sound of her vibrator had replaced the third MP3. The files were done playing. Looking up from her red pussy lips, she saw that Callie was already awake.

“Come over here, Callie, and lick my fucking pussy. I got it nice and wet for you while you were out.”

Callie had a moment of hesitation before shaking it off. She stood up, pulled off as much of her dress clothes as possible, and hurried over to the waiting Tracy.

“God, I want to taste you so bad. I haven’t wanted anything so badly in my life.”

“Then put your tongue in my pussy and start drinking my juices.”

Callie dropped to her knees and dived into Tracy’s eager pussy. The taste was fantastic—like nothing she’d ever had before. And the sensations Callie was feeling inside her own snatch was amazing. She couldn’t wait to have Tracy return the favor.

Callie tongued Tracy’s clit, biting lightly. She had cum a few times already, and didn’t push Callie off. Callie was getting so horny that it felt like one touch to her own pussy would push her over the edge. But just as she was going to stick a finger inside her own sex, Matt walked in.

“Hey, Tracy... WHAT THE FUCK?”

Tracy slowly opened her eyes, her hand on Callie’s head to keep her in position.

“Hi, Matt. Care to join us?”

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING? This is the office! The Petersons will be here in about half an hour!”

“No worries, Matt, I’m sure that if you fuck the hell out of Callie while she’s eating me out, you’ll still have some more for Mrs. Peterson when she gets here.”

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?”

“You’ll find out soon enough, Matt. Here, listen to this MP3 I found.” Tracy once again clicked play. Within seconds, Matt was standing, slightly swaying from side to side with his eyes closed. Callie, doubled her efforts on Tracy’s clit.

“Fuck, yeah, Callie, keep that up. In a few minutes, I’ll have Matt fucking you from behind. I’m sure you’ll both love it.”

Callie finally got her finger inside her own snatch, and started coming just thinking about Matt thrusting in and out of her pussy.

* * *

Tracy was running a little late. The Petersons showed up only a few minutes before 11AM, and stood in the waiting area wondering why no one had greeted them. Throwing on her blouse and skirt, Tracy tidied up her hair in the mirror, grabbed her MP3 player and the portable speaker, and went to greet her clients.

The Petersons stood on opposite sides of the waiting room. Mr. Alan Peterson was tall, with a little gray in his hair. He wasn’t in bad shape, but he also didn’t look as if he spent much time taking care of himself. Still, all Tracy really cared about was what hung between his legs.

Mrs. June Peterson avoided eye contact with her estranged husband. Her lovely floral-pattern dress came to her knees but gave enough hint of leg to keep those around her looking. The low neck line and lack of sleeves showed that June kept good care of her skin. She had a natural brown tint to her skin that hinted of something exotic in her DNA. But the best thing about Mrs. Peterson were her well-formed tits. They had to be a D cup, but they didn’t appear to be so heavy that they caused her problems. A fair amount of cleavage showed in the dress’ neckline - just enough to remind Mr. Peterson of what he was missing out on.

The two Petersons heard the footsteps come down the hall. They figured it would be the receptionist, but instead it was someone else entirely.

“Mr. and Mrs. Peterson, it’s good to see you again,” the woman said. “Don’t worry, it’s me - Tracy Stone. I’ve had a makeover, of sorts.”

If the Petersons were still together, June would have been punching Alan for the open mouth he was displaying at the sight of the new Tracy. Instead, Mrs. Peterson instantly added loathing the assistant mediator to her already long list if things she hated about her husband and this divorce. Gone was the mousy, shy, and unattractive Tracy Stone, and in her place was a walking wet dream who could command most any man who walked through the law firm’s doors. June hated confident tramps, and to her Tracy now seemed to be the queen of confident tramps.

“Please, Mr. and Mrs. Peterson, follow me to the conference room.”

The trio walked down the hall. Mr. Peterson thought he heard something come from the room further down, but quickly dismissed it. As they walked into the room, they noticed the most peculiar odor. Mrs. Peterson thought it smelled like old food. It was oddly familiar, but impossible to identify.

“Please, have a seat.”

“Where is Mr. Turner today?”

“Oh, Matt is pounding out an issue at the moment. He’ll join us in a little bit.”

“What is that?” Mr. Peterson was pointing at the speaker. He distrusted anything that might record the conversation.

“Oh, it’s a simple speaker and MP3 player. I thought we’d try playing some calming music in the background while we talk.”

Mr. Peterson was not amused. “I’m not really interested.”

Mrs. Peterson spoke up, “just stuff it, Alan. It’s only music.” June really didn’t want to listen to music, either, but if her bastard husband didn’t want it, all the more reason to listen to it. “Go ahead and play it, Miss Stone.”

Tracy smiled. She loaded up the first MP3 subliminal, and hit play. As the Petersons sat, zoned out, Tracy once again removed her clothes.

* * *

The Petersons woke up into a world of confusion. They had dozed off, apparently. But in the time they had their eyes closed, the mediator’s assistant had taken off all her clothes and was slowly fingering herself on the conference table.

Alan Peterson was shocked, and almost instantly horny. He hadn’t felt horny in quite some time, having been in a loveless marriage many years. He’d also had... trouble... with sex over the years. And here sat this lovely creature, moaning and touching herself. Alan knew what was happening was wrong, but the stirring in his pants and the building saliva in his mouth was hard to deny.

June Peterson was aghast and insulted by the wanton display. She felt the urge to stand up and leave. As she stood to exit the room, though, she found herself reaching out for Tracy’s left tit instead. She went to ask what the hell was going on, but said, “Those are some fine tits you’ve got there, girl.” June’s free hand jumped to cover her mouth.

June started massaging the tit in her hand. Alan, coming around from the other side of the table, bent down to the other tit and started sucking on Tracy’s nipple.

Alan wondered where his sudden bravery came from, but with a stiff nipple in his mouth he really didn’t care all that much. He knew he shouldn’t be doing what he was doing. His body seemed to be on autopilot, and he really didn’t care enough to fight it.

Tracy moaned. “June, that’s wonderful and all, but it would feel so much better if you would suck on it.”

June thought to herself, fuck off you tramp. I would never. Instead, she found her lips descending onto the woman’s tit.

As the two Petersons shared Tracy’s luscious tits between them, they both brought their hand down to Tracy’s crotch. They were momentarily shocked to find each other’s hands down there. Alan gazed up at his wife, who simultaneously looked up at her husband. Alan recalled how sexy his wife’s body was, and how much he once loved her. But most of all, he recalled their earlier years when their love would dictate their lust for each other. Alan recalled a time when any moment was right for sex, and he didn’t have problems rising to the occasion. None of that mattered to Alan in that moment. Now, all he could see was the love of his life sucking another woman’s tit and think about how much he wanted to fuck June sideways.

June saw her husband’s eyes change. They went from confusion, to a look of adoration, to a look of lust. She recalled how good his cock felt inside her, and decided she wanted it back in her life. She looked down at the writhing Tracy, and felt pure lust for her. Though she had never had a bisexual thought in her life, she now found herself wishing to eat out the beautiful pussy before her while her husband took her from behind. Fuck. Even more so, he could fuck me in the ass, she thought to herself.

June removed herself from Tracy’s tit. Without a word, she slipped her dress over her head, unclasped her bra, and shucked off her panties. She used a chair to climb up on the table, mounted her snatch on Tracy’s face, and descended into a bisexual 69 heaven.

It took all of a second for Alan to see where his June was going. He had already pulled his straining dick out of his pants. Now he was moving to the side of the conference table where the mediator eat out his wife’s hot little pussy. It took him no time at all to position his rod at her opening and push through.

June pulled off of Tracy’s love hole for a moment to say, “Alan, have Tracy lick you up and put that fucker in my ass hole!” She went back to the ambrosia coming forth from Tracy’s delicious pussy.

Alan needed no further encouragement. He pulled out and thrust into Tracy’s ready mouth. He was amazed that she could take him all the way down to the base. A few strokes later, he had enough of her spit and June-juice on it to position his head at his wife’s pucker. He spat a little of his own saliva on her rosebud for good measure, and started pushing. At first, June was tight as hell. Nothing had ever penetrated her there before. But in a few moments, June was relaxed enough to release her muscles and allow Alan to slide into her chute.

The feeling was intense—not only was Alan’s huge cock throbbing inside her ass, Tracy had returned to licking and nibbling on her clit. Slowly, Alan started thrusting in and out, causing the sensations to increase. It took only a minute for June to start coming. As she felt her orgasm take hold, she noticed a wet feeling down between her legs. June came harder than ever before, surprised that she was squirting into the beautiful mediator’s face.

Coming down off her momentary high, Alan was still going strong. In that moment, June realized they hadn’t had sex in years, and the new feeling was divine. Alan’s erectile dysfunction had been so bad that sex was a rare occurrence. He was always too embarrassed to ask his doctor for help. But that problem seemed so far away, as June thought to herself that this was the hardest Alan had ever been—even harder than when they were younger. It was the most amazing feeling she had ever shared with her husband, and she loved it. No way in hell he’s getting away from me now, she thought to herself.

As a few more minutes passed, Tracy and June came a few times. Finally, June started to feel Alan losing his pace—a sure sign of an impending explosion. So June tightened her anal muscle, and in little time, Alan’s thick cock filled her up with his seed.

June climbed off of Tracy and the table, taking a seat on the leather sofa against the wall. Alan sat in the chair at the end of the table as Tracy rolled off the table.

“I think we made a lot of headway here today,” said Tracy.

Inside, June and Alan realized what they had just done. Outwardly, they showed no sign of it. But after all the pleasure they’d just experienced, they no longer cared about getting divorced. All they care about was fucking.

“June, I don’t want to be apart from you any more. I’m moving in this afternoon.”

“Alan, baby, you and that fine cock of yours better be moving back in. I don’t mind sharing, but I want to be home base for that beast you’ve been hiding all these years.”

“You got it, love.”

“I love you too, honey.”

Tracy smiled, her first successful mediation, accomplished.